2013年06月17日

"Currency swap re-promote major countries and" Bank of Korea[06/17]

"Japan and South Korea currency swap do not need" , South Korea said one month ago
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1371466661/
"Currency swap re-promote major countries and" Bank of Korea
Attention ★ 2 or Japan and South Korea currency swap extension
[06/17]

Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/06/17 (Mon) 19:57:41.32 ID that came back: 1:??
The 17th, the Bank of Korea if the end of quantitative easing in major countries such as the United States or (QE) reduction is visualized
I was diagnosed potential adverse impact on our economy and not a few. To prevent this,
I announced that it would enhance the expansion of the financial stability of the network, such as currency swaps entered into with major countries.

On this day, The Bank of Korea but is expected to QE reduction of (Fed) gradually becomes the U.S. Federal Reserve "in the pending report of the National Assembly Planning and Finance Committee,
While and that "quantitative easing reduction of first time, uncertainty about how such reaction, the market is very large
I made it clear and "that (depending on the basic economic conditions) fundamentals of individual countries, the effect is different."

Stock market of the countries of the recent plunge, the dollar and the rebound in the exchange market,
In connection with the volatility of international financial markets is expanded
Rather than changes in the "fundamentals, U.S. FRB associated with quantitative easing early reduction concern
The outlook was that it "will be able to settle down see the nature of the position adjustment is strong.

In addition, "U.S. Fed seen in connection with the reduction of quantitative easing, and to strengthen communication with the market,
Was expected to be "will further strengthen Bank of Japan as well as improvement in the government bond market operation, efforts to stabilize the financial markets.

The dimension of pre-emptive support to prepare for the uncertainty surrounding the quantitative easing of the major countries,
It said it would manage a stable foreign exchange reserves to address actively to promote currency swap with the central banks of major countries.

Thus, it is noted whether may be extended also the period of the Korean currency swaps days to maturity.

Source (Korean)
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=016&aid=0000453733
Before thread
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1371460538/
2013/06/17 (Mon) 18:15:38.73: Time thread stood

[Japan and Korea] Bank of Korea Yoo Sande international director "The Bank of Korea, Japan and South Korea currency swap extension is not a problem to be discussed already." [06/10]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1370833289/
[Japan-Korea economic] Korea side "extension of the Korea-Japan currency swap agreement, no need to show a weak attitude to Japan. Status quo conclusion at the end of the month later this" ★ 3 [06/11]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1371102700/
[Japan and Korea] currency swap agreement, Kan Secretary ★ 4 [06/10] "Study in the global point of view as long extension request from the Korean government."
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1370959547/


38: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:04:42.32 ID: cutAQXt8
1 >>
Usso ...
It's the situation where you have to admit that there are swap at this stage?
When it is quite dangerous situation, but I'm equal to Gero~tsu Teru himself.


54: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:05:52.25 ID: 9zeV +1 Fa
38 >>
The Ken is nothing more than a confession of "Yabainida! That there is no Japan-Korea swap" that it is the timing at least


21: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:02:33.36 ID: M8oS7Bq3
Not benefit anything for Japan
It'll be a normal exit


33: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:04:12.42 ID: Ic / aOWyC
And w will not come to seek assistance at this stage of the game truly is said that it is such a shameless how Chung


29: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:03:47.07 ID: 4OubGhJ3
Abe wonder extend eventually suffering pressure from the United States to hup?


63: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:06:23.47 ID: 9Gf8hnAb
29 >>
W I wish if you ask swap directly to the United States
W cool huh Though FTA Parties


41: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:04:58.80 ID: pFXKfJez
Is useless even if attention
No gain at all in Japan, yen dirty


47: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:05:24.17 ID: 3npbG1T3
Extension is impossible to not have started negotiations in April. Theory already too late.

Theory that can be extended procedure immediately ministries somewhere when out OK.

It will What about fact.


105: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:10:53.46 ID: nlH3DWSN
47 >>
Unreasonable
It's only two weeks aside, what will be because I have not entered during the two weeks


55: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:05:52.42 ID: 3QcLJahD
The w or Jan I was saying the other day Bank of Korea, What one Tsu Ne need
In Ja 's no let three rolling two transfer flop in a short period of time that you say
Well such circumstances, w Jan Ne Can I get why swap to liven up anti-Japanese
'm Too much there is a conflict with the impossible every time that you're doing


56: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:06:06.47 ID: XFm1 + P / U
After the extension,
I end Abe administration,
House of Councillors crushing defeat
Resignation
This flow


76: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:08:04.63 ID: 772OaUzI
What Japan and South Korea to swap Japanese side something of merit Ann?


81: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:08:26.22 ID: iT2dHtFB
76 >>
I have not


99: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:10:00.17 ID: CaPvWTX2
Korea Namaikida habit of getting help, and even Japan, but I do not need to "Japan,
Do not because it is no longer hidden from me w "Please ask if you want
South Korea prideful person, you ... that I ask would not say
Moreover there is no time
Give up


107: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:11:14.17 ID: eeX3nntf
And I say 's Japan-Korea relations deteriorated.
Japan first thing out of his mouth did not do anything.
In addition, The first thing out of his mouth was exacerbated from the other side.


144: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:14:41.65 ID: 12naKdeK
For South Korea 's swap of about $ 3 billion if you Majiresu Well
The drop in the bucket financial crisis is also happening.
Those guys, but I still want not "backing is a" What's In short,
Stance of the Abe administration, "Who do" is for me as long as you do not amend the anti-Japanese daily.
Do not because Chima~tsu clear me not be a plus for Japan even indulge anymore.


164: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:16:39.13 ID: cutAQXt8
Ten billion U.S. dollars or that is determined by the CMIM in the swap of $ 3,000,000,000 mere,
Once, so won high trend aspects, in dollar buying of perfect weather
Such as should ... that it is easy to accumulate foreign currency,

Thing out of his mouth, such rolled Toba such favorable conditions
I'm dangerous just don?
'll Should not be such thing as risk of foreign currency short until around July at least? w

Indeed, country diagonal on ...


181: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 20:18:05.62 ID: RPXMwbe8
I'm done LDP After extension
posted by nokija at 22:09| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Security and Cooperation in strengthening separately from the political with Japan

Last year,Koria said "Japan is a country that aware of the potential enemy"

Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/06/14 (Fri) 13:21:26.38 ID that came back: 1:??
The 14th, gold Hiroshi 鎮国 proof phase of [current events] Seoul Korea in responding to questions in the Diet,
In connection with that trillion-Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman Chung Seung-Korean military visited China four days, it was agreed in strengthening military cooperation
"Geographically, historically, to have a influence on North Korea the most it's China.
He said about cooperation of Korea and China intensified, North Korea's position weakens, deterrence is "increase,
I stressed the need for enhanced cooperation further.

In addition, because of the siege building military to North Korea, the intention of strengthening cooperation with Japan and Russia also expressed.

There is a political problem and "Japan, but to separate the political issues and security,
I said, "must strengthen cooperation in terms of security.

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130614-00000065-jij-kr


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:22:55.14 ID:: 4 tW07CRjC
1 >>
And, please do not do the food that we say that cryptic


14: [Kepco 90.6%] 2013/06/14 (Fri) 13:27:37.44 ID: 4z4CVnwe
1 >>
Www Bakachon would not that we have to separate the political and security, to do anything


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:31:25.31 ID:: 19 H8JBfVGu
1 >>
> Separate the political issues and security

No, would be impossible it ... w


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:43:02.19 ID:: 28 ufcHybLK
1 >>
> Separate the political issues and security,
> It is necessary to strengthen cooperation in terms of security

Meaning unknown.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:55:57.68 ID:: 45 RqThGhEA
>> What are you In it to go to one enemy opponent? ('・ Ω ・ `)


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:40:49.24 ID:: 87 b + ppnn05
1 >>
Your comments and ridiculous
Security of politics opener, self-centeredness and white to mostly
There is no economy of political disconnect
Do not come to Japan if I hate so much


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:43:15.53 ID:: 89 aPAExCIk
1 >>
Did not you not to isolate?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:45:28.32 ID:: 90 b + ppnn05
89 >>
Oh yeah Japan is isolated from the world
Do not have been screaming to me to be isolated


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:22:45.03 ID:: 3 3upoxYhV
Www story of cross-currency swaps to and out


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:23:09.46 ID:: 5 S5oD1emp
Japan is probably enemy?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:24:22.46 ID:: 7 njbGrBqt
Japan'm threaten a nuclear South Korea and China with military alliances and diplomatic relations with North Korea
W a clear obstacle


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:24:58.47 ID:: 9 pRtQiyZV
Hmmm
In no relation with politics, the military will not impossible Nante cooperation?
Mon such, runaway military


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:26:03.84 ID:: 11 5mUM + UyG
It is not a friend without permission


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:30:30.28 ID:: 16 hFHt / HLu
The countries that insult the defense ship flag, security cooperation enhanced impossible


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:32:39.02 ID:: 20 cyhYkILO
W of the guy not it stupid Te military cooperation with China
I'm white north problem-solving in their own diplomatic


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:36:27.33 ID:: 23 KpPes0zR
> Separate the political issues and security,
> It is necessary to strengthen cooperation in terms of security

Whether the military state? Wwww and copper do it without moving the military politics


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:42:35.28 ID:: 27 2PY/Qoit
I can not maneuver with the guys that said there would Donghae.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:44:03.72 ID:: 30 ufcHybLK
To begin with why I do not go to be in cooperation with the anti-Japanese national?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:45:52.23 ID:: 33 0jafvkZS
It does not become too much credit bat bastard


36: <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) (Fri) 13:48:30.03 ID :/ 6K3sgF9
I got tired up and down the Korean wrestling
Watch out quickly settled if some time to see here


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:52:56.01 ID:: 42 f9CO9rof
That one?
Ww not it came refused in Korea side, the defense information sharing between Japan and Korea that a little while ago, started at the request of the United States


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:03:40.47 ID:: 51 kKo5fJkM
South Korea because I'm soaked Qing genus national flag, and wonder going back to the original one?

Do not I use such national flag without shame well? Towards the north Na's better with respect to the national flag.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:07:03.19 ID:: 54 1kO3zD6u
What are you going to do, but can not exceed the fact of the military alliance of Nakakita
On the contrary distance is made to the United States and South Korea, China and South Korea if military cooperation
Are you willing to have a successful China
The country N fool you are in good to say that to get stuck in their own trap


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:28:01.58 ID:: 59 3vMRfvVi
Come to think of it, is Bakachon army humble

Do not have brought the political "Rising Sun flag Iyanida" and!


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:35:22.98 ID:: 62 5AShDyN /
Economy and politics separate,
Security and politics separate,

For Koreans, what's the politics? Are you talking about meaningless thought controversy?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:38:54.44 ID:: 63 4h9wNuul
What are you saying to the enemy?
Cruise missile Aegis F15 of overkill also Is not Japan for all of one day to the north


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:56:51.73 ID:: 72 8QKcObub
What was 2015? W how to be protected by the People's Liberation Army U.S. Army After the withdrawal from the peninsula


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:05:41.74 ID:: 75 bA8p8zmm
72 >>
Is no withdrawal at the moment?
Troops for the protection of Americans in Korea then you would need.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:11:53.10 ID:: 78 HgpZiVD6
75 >>
Army withdrawal. That was left to Chung front short.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:02:08.58 ID:: 74 kk7FLBew
Out and wonder willl give me all the military secret for the time being


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:29:14.31 ID:: 85 xeh3o9fm
You do not understand the sense to say "so and so apart from the politics" anything and everything.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:06:02.90 ID:: 93 YnG4Jlc6
The >> visited China, it was agreed in strengthening military cooperation
>> Have political problems with Japan, but separated political issues and security, it is necessary to strengthen cooperation in terms of security

What you are doing, that it says is incoherent.
While keep doing military agreement and enhanced enemy-China de facto of Japan, even security cooperation and Japan?
It's like declared South Korea, and falls become enemy of Japan in this.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:09:56.57 ID:: 94 Q0XpnvZS
Probably no way a separate political and military
Or in the same way as the north in the south, the government do not have to put under the command of the army?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:04:49.80 ID:: 99 tQlH0mrG
Because refusing any military cooperation with political issues before, at this late hour, South Korea is not too good circumstances?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:22:36.05 ID:: 107 shDZsKkI
To be dismissed gold Hiroshi 鎮国 anti-phase pro-Japanese crime
Do not citizens here


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:02:15.64 ID:: 113 zitAG + lH
What military alliance and Sina, South Korea w Na became the country side over there now fully


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:31:48.89 ID:: 118 7UKaSSdN
(Water) 2013/05/22 02:21:08.60 ID:: 97: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s DaQUrxOC
> At the same time as the withdrawal of U.S. forces in Korea in 2015, supreme commander of the Korean army I will be returned to South Korea?

South Korea, will have to compete with China and North Korea only in Korea in this army.

I tell you the truth, but Do not be citizens here?

In Japan, where South Korea mad anti-Japanese national something ruined, because I do not think that I knew.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:37:32.29 ID:: 120 cykdTLBB
No, even Lee regime, but there is that tried and information sharing under the prodding of America
There are circumstances that, while not signed up for from the Korean side, opposite mashed occur in Korea
Later, for the strengthening of military cooperation, although he has been derailed completely


123: Isuzu (▼ Д ▼) * waves * ◆ VmCYIC08w2 2013/06/14 (Fri) 19:32:07.82 ID: O9s8ljcw BE :923290144-PLT (12408)
If I let too twisted various Therefore Korea, get What human distrust terrible Toko N now.

China, guys Defense Ministry, must be considered a security or to obtain one, North Korea more left-handed for the guys in charge of political,
Guys that fight to take up arms, are concentrated in the United States and Japan in the right-handed for practitioners.

You say in common It Is want a rock-solid backing that anyway.

Direction'm iffy honest though, there is the 's hot line of the Chinese Navy the other day as part of its policy.
The thing to throttle "is not misled about the behavior of its own fleet", overreaction of neighboring countries (say that is funny) and rather than there and alliance.

Real intention of Korea is simple really.
It's covered and got gold throwing up lie to people anymore because it is very, to me to take over part of the defense someone.
This word.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:14:19.24 ID:: 125 W + / duu / o
123 >>

Nowadays I think it would be were the United States and South Korea for the security.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:56:22.09 ID:: 124 3f/TKw6J
Security politics and if different, w Kumeyo hands with North Korea
ラベル:Defense Minister
posted by nokija at 20:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Korean currency swap Day matures in July,$ 3 billion reduction

South Korea said
Japan and South Korea currency swap extension is not a problem to be discussed already

1: Rough seas φ ★: 2013/06/10 (Mon) 12:01:29.96 ID:???
(Editor: Li Nobue Koji Yamaguchi)

It was found that there is a possibility that the $ 3 billion out of $ 13 billion (about 295.07 billion yen) Korean currency swaps, is reduced day scheduled to expire on July 3. Sankei Shimbun reported on the 9th, South Korea multiple media also reported that one after another.

In the agreement the central bank between the countries joining, if the problem of liquidity and currency crisis occurs in one or the other in foreign exchange contracts, currency swap agreements, can be mutually flexible the currency of the partner country at a constant rate .

South Korean media, said under the heading "Reducing The Japan-South Korea currency swap,?", "Japan-Korea currency swap is $ 3 billion reduction" and.

Sankei Shimbun reported, "as long as there is no request of South Korea, Japan policy is to not extend" he said.

It was pointed out that considering the public opinion of the Korean people, to request assistance as the South Korean government is that unacceptable, and was put in crisis Japan and South Korea currency swap is reduced again.

After starting at 130 billion dollars in 2008, in October 2011, for the purpose of strengthening economic cooperation between the two countries, Japan and South Korea currency swaps, was increased to $ 70 billion.

However, in August last year, after the visit of Takeshima by former President Lee Myung-bak, the groove of the distrust between the two countries is deeper,
It does not extend the expiration date to each other, Japan and South Korea currency swap was reduced to 13 billion U.S. dollars to 70 billion U.S. dollars.

The maturity of $ 3 billion, has a three-July of this $ 13 billion.

However, it was explained $ 10 billion of the rest is built as part of "Chiang Mai Initiative (CMI)" of the agreement of the Southeast Asian countries between Japan, Chinese, Korean three countries, likely to be reduced to be low.

Meanwhile, the 9th, Yoo Sande international director of the Bank of Korea, commented, "The Bank of Korea, Japan and South Korea currency swap extension is not a problem to be discussed already" he said.

Currency swap funds maturity "This is the incoming, important if you look at the level of financial cooperation, but the meaning is not large at the level for the crisis. It is in a situation expiration date does not remain only a month, but Yu international director ( that said, "decide to see. situation whether or exit to extend the maturity) and did not think seriously.
Can not be after (Mon) 11:31
http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2013&d=0610&f=politics_0610_001.shtml



[Japan and Korea] Bank of Korea Yoo Sande international director "The Bank of Korea, Japan and South Korea currency swap extension is not a problem to be discussed already" [06/10] http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi / news4plus/1370833289 /

2: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:02:37.96 ID: dng4nssL
No extension of course if 2.


3: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:03:11.55 ID: kJtWPSnf
No extension of course even 3


4: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:03:39.67 ID: WgcghAy0
No extension of course So 4


15: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:06:13.74 ID: / 2JB0rGA
Nida you do not need Do not even discuss
Nida to become autonomous regions


21: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:09:34.08 ID: tj97NRcP
You say decide to look at the situation
You can laugh it's thought is determined by only their own
Japan,we are Not partner

22: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:09:45.08 ID: irOtgbWA
The w first thing out of his mouth is that we are doing in order to assisting Japan because in trouble in Korea
55: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:16:11.30 ID: s / fMlkVO
However, in the agreement between Southeast Asian countries and Japan, Chinese, Korean three countries $ 10 billion of the remaining
Was described It is built as part of "Chiang Mai Initiative (CMI)" of, likely to be reduced to be low.

No this is not somehow become?


330: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 14:08:48.04 ID: o + htYfWx
55 >>
The condition is not a strict there because it is IMF cult is this?


60: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:16:54.87 ID: b / yPW + gD
>, (Whether or terminate to extend the maturity) and did not think seriously. That said, "decide to see the situation.

While leaving the foreshadowing at the end of the last, if you have not decided yet to respond


63: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:17:03.85 ID: TGTx + OIL


Oh, Na not extended this


69: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:18:47.31 ID: JZxtU9pr
The first place is not only a problem of face value
The first thing out of his mouth was giving a sense of security, "Japan is being in the back" is that
This is lost ...


73: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:20:24.28 ID: 8ANincsI
> Japan and Korea currency swap extension is not a problem to be discussed already.
> I was not thinking seriously.

As a result of serious thought, you were not was determined not to be the problem should be discussed?
I'm not want to become involved because it does not come.


80: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c '): Ms. can not be after (Monday) 12:22:20.23 ID: Byc + bCZm
> It is in a situation expiration date does not remain only a month, but (whether or terminate to extend the maturity)
> I was not thinking seriously.

treaty that finance officials do not remain only a month remaining, me do not think seriously whether or not to extend
I do Ja problem fairly status quo, even if it does not not need it though?


89: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:23:56.54 ID: ZZoCLNuh
80 >>
I wonder knows me do not need such discussion because the automatic extension


82: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:22:35.72 ID: kBZW + ONb
So I do not choice but to continue because there is also a relationship with the other countries agree on the multilateral
The Uchikireyo Nante quickly swap between the two countries and Korea.
Would be disgusting, Nante bilateral agreements with Koreans.


84: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:22:48.69 ID: a/8svwEX
Japan-Korea swap's right to peacefully end


91: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:24:25.68 ID: 5B26Ep10
Do not had to question reporter Nico raw or extend at a press conference Chief Cabinet Secretary today.
Well, it was like that.


98: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:25:58.64 ID: + wYQZhWJ
N does do?

Or that you are embezzle already, and can not be redeemed by the due date the foreign currency of $ 3 billion worth?
"It does not matter to be discussed already"
Means the


103: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Monday) 12:27:22.33 ID: JkEv9ZA2
South Korea defeat large wwwwwwwwwww After extension request by lowering the head to Japan

168: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:43:46.81 ID: hyrwD1ZO
Hmmm
In the jumbled CMI and the Japan-Korea swap in Korea
Do you mean that $ 13 billion is only reduced to $ 10 billion

The w trap see that there is no problem as it is in the revocation think this


176: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:45:56.37 ID: b / yPW + gD
168 >>
Towards the end of CMI, Japan first thing out of his mouth are crazy signed swap agreements with ASEAN countries
I correct in the sense of me decide the country to leave the country to save it, not all the ASEAN 's values ​​diplomacy


178: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:46:08.09 ID: 0u + MR5YL
City to extend also be $ 3 billion
Or birdseed Nante Jan 30 billion yen 's place of international settlement and finance
Do you for a large amount so much to take into play South Korea
Or the fact that Japan withdrew from the battlefield Korea's the damage?


181: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:47:23.94 ID: TZ9kStbO
178 >>
I'm already too late or the other over one


183: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:48:07.46 ID: w0n3YeZ /
178 >>
> Or the fact that Japan withdrew from the battlefield Korea's the damage?

Amount is not a problem, w whether this


186: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:48:18.02 ID: r65923jv
178 >>
Shimla! 0 missing one!
I do not change the fact that chump change.


191: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 12:50:37.71 ID: G1oGFZcn
What's the currency swap security
That this is no longer me that Japan 's I do not guarantee the currency of South Korea
Chiang Mai Initiative is a last resort for the crisis situation avoidance
The first place when it comes to taking care of this is taken care of IMF financial Korean perish


222: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 13:05:57.99 ID: sXoJvVzp
Forever 10 billion remaining What?


244: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 13:13:34.03 ID: lRTj7aFN
222 >>
Real 2 billion.

It is the IMF management and if it exceeds it.

Unknown date.


281: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ') says: can not be after (Mon) 13:33:30.20 ID: ceULku17
Is no need importance if low as they did not think seriously

Japan should I you bet on labor cooperation of the minutes Southeast Asia


ラベル:Japan-Korea swap
posted by nokija at 01:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。