2013年06月19日

Korean Media "Korea staff showed a severe reaction that they have provoked Iran GK is outrageous."

Korean Media,this is
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1371625370/
1: Zoo φ ★ 2013/06/19 (Wed) 16:02:50.60 ID:???
South Korea coaching staff reaction to provocation rough ridiculous [Video] Iran

Sports Seoul 2013-06-19 10:15

To the provocation of | [e News Team Sports Seoul dot com] Iran football team
South Korea coaching staff showed a severe reaction.

The 18th, Iran national football team in 2014 that was held at the Monju Ulsan World Cup Stadium
South Korea led by Choi Ganhi director in the eighth round Brazil World Cup Asian Qualifiers
I won 1-0 in the soccer team.

Iran decided the World Cup finals with a win on this day around the stadium immediately after the match
I stimulated the Korea coaching staff.

Iran players in the footage that was published in particular to the provocations towards the staff of South Korea,
Staff of the Korean side expressed dissatisfaction extrusion roughly players of Iran against this.

Iran players so that they can not be understood by harsh reaction of South Korea coaching staff
Taking action to include both hands, the referee entered the stopped immediately to this.

On the other hand, Korean national soccer team of 8 consecutive Despite the defeat of the day
I have to accept the World Cup finals advance.

South Korea coaching staff rough reaction to provocation ridiculous [Video] Iran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U8z_POzVfo&feature=youtu.be




(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:40:39.91 ID:: 105 AGngLyNx
1 >>
Result, Korea is the father went mad in Iran players who ran up
I do observable only as are getting beat by two human-long
What movie I'm visible in South Korea?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:42:51.32 ID:: 108 fzU3npLw
105 >>
> I ran up

(South Korea media conversion)

I was "deliberately ramming"


> I are getting beat by two human-long

(South Korea media conversion)

"Physical contact" occurred by chance


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:03:56.04 ID:: 3 aoQEH7FU
If you excuse how much, I do afford to hit


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:05:29.99 ID:: 8 qm4HPpf3
I hit the opponent because the provocation

Bad that he is 100% partner 's 100% correct?

Have lightheadedness


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:12:20.82 ID:: 26 1NGQ1OF6
8 >>
Opponent plane that had just relative. Gentleman relatively to provocation from South Korea first? w

Guts pose severe provocation Nida After! Ww you have started to say things such as huge


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:06:37.46 ID:: 10 WxSyFBm8
Provocation ridiculous?
Or such as listed banner written and celebrate your big earthquake or flag stand on the mound?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:08:52.86 ID:: 16 xny85 + pK
> Was expressed dissatisfaction extruded into rough.

Fabrications Korea Masugomi bet that it has clearly hit


(Water) Large Yes absolute ◆ moSD0iQ3To 2013/06/19 16:10:10.51 ID:: 21 JOADlq + F
... Video recording is still has about
Are you really believe that excuse is lead?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:12:22.31 ID:: 27 xOBWtD6x
But I'm not familiar with sports
The'm such translation has hit people nonresistance is nobody in the player have the game end
Is it not a crime normally?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:13:51.18 ID:: 34 1NGQ1OF6
27 >>
Hey crime

FIFA and w is the brink of whether they are specified in the gang


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:12:52.88 ID:: 29 TspX1Yjy
I've done
Bronze statue of staff of gold stood a few years later
I asked to apology and compensation


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:20:05.97 ID:: 53 wn55T4W5
"I sift violence, to be sure, but the bad is the other party"
Korean violence the same as the Corps of Shibaki


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:22:21.57 ID:: 60 rIfhIKfG
Not a media in Korea "violence does afford to be provocation how much" right?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:30:12.64 ID:: 75 Ksh + NS43
60 >>
I'll come out if you would after another criticism from abroad
That it was embarrassed to Korea, Takeshi bashing
...
I can not come out and to no criticism from abroad, so you Naguro but As will kick ..
Iran given that they have a country to sanctions in the international ...
The criticism (I later on and bad) is I do may get if Western countries


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:32:30.46 ID:: 86 + OdlTuCu
If there is no disposition nothing in this, or that it 's no disposal even if Bun'nagu~tsu players Chung


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:34:40.83 ID:: 91 At7jkt5v
86 >>
Moreover, from becoming OK to be like that player is out for the players, even if the assault after the game
Hooligan rough air intrude, Furubokko the main! But w no Chimupena


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:38:04.36 ID:: 101 + OdlTuCu
91 >>
Person you Bun'nagu~tsu will get caught in the injury but, w Na's ant whatever Chimupena without
Opposing team that won the fight w in feeling Gonyogonyo piled money in the back


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:35:12.08 ID:: 93 qkLeQ9Q +
Is Iran to GK Choi "deliberately ramming" a situation of volatile, both - South Korea media
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130619-00000026-xinhua-cn

The string of "provocative behavior" and players Iran coach party to victory and to the body to hit Choi Ganhi director of South Korea, was the ire of South Korea
It not only fails to indicate the virtue of winning as a team, Iran Sarakedashi the abomination outrageous

The show "pose such an insult" Queiroz director of Iran won toward the South Korean side bench,
In addition, the return throw to the audience again garbage hurled from the audience, anger Korean supporters who reached the top

I went out to the "provocative act very" After the game, Iran many players raises his fist, while expressing the joy in the whole body, and coming towards the South bench
Iran GK wearing the number 12 in particular, reckless the first time that it "deliberately ramming" to Choi Ganhi director
Korea coaching staff that detonated in anger this
Iran and GK "physical contact" and also happens players who was sitting on the bench, both fell into a situation of volatile


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:35:59.78 ID:: 94 aoQEH7FU
I do not that the Koreans or hugging the opponent after the game, I saw a scene that shaking hands


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 16:47:32.57 ID:: 123 O1yEbAt +
South Korea wins women's hockey in a confusing decision
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3-kb1Q1taA




(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 17:01:46.88 ID:: 157 alDw8wIf
Irony w cultural standard that was high the most Chinese referee
Koreans unsightly and hate violent


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 17:15:31.09 ID:: 172 kWkPV1Ut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0G1a2JP82I



Cans hit the staff of Iran, this is terrible, I beg and saving diffusion.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 20:52:02.78 ID:: 272 vEYa8fEp
In addition, I wonder to solve with money.

FIFA also Na because all black.
ラベル:Iran World Cup Korea
posted by nokija at 23:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Korea"Iran coach wanted to Ya's guts pose! Breach of manners It is! Insult! I'm going to report to FIFA!"

Again.This is Korea National Team
http://hayabusa3.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news/1371608107/
(Xinjiang) can not be after (water) Abyssinian 11:15:07.13 ID:: 1 7wohEkFyP BE :703755124-PLT (12001) Award points
The 18th, Korean national soccer team was defeated in 0-1 for the final match against Iran in 2014 W Cup Brazil Asian Qualifiers Group A in Ulsan Monju stadium. Korea Republic lost to Iran but, W Cup finals to be eight consecutive tournaments on goal difference has determined.

In connection with the game, act Queiroz director of Iran is going to be a game immediately after, was guts pose toward Korea bench as a problem, South Korean media reported that more than one in succession.

South Korean media, "reported to the FIFA World Cup, Queiroz Iran national team coach was seen breach of manners, such as guts pose",

I told under the heading "abomination that show off the guts pose Queiroz director, on a bench in South Korea", "guts pose discussion of Queiroz director, the Football Association to be submitted to FIFA to write a game report" and.

Final whistle of the referee rang, Queiroz director and shoot the guts pose towards the Korea bench, degrees are cedar irreverent manner act of Iran, was accused of was what frowning.

Pointed out that wearing T-shirts printed with collage images Choi Ganhi coach of South Korea wore the uniform of Uzbekistan, Queiroz director, had provoked even before the game.

On the other hand, prior to this, when the South Korean representative has the away game in Iran in October last year, Choi Ganhi director, as "received a cold shoulder", such as the condition of the practice field and visa before the game

It was answered in an interview to be like "want to go to this tournament I do not like the people of Iran, along with Uzbekistan". On the other hand, Queiroz director, that as he offers the best equipment, and had asked for an apology to Choi Ganhi director had been reported Iran side.

For behavior of Iran and players Queiroz director, "both and referee competition supervisor saw this behavior. Submit Federation Internationale de Football Association to (FIFA) to write the report this match" officials of the Korea Football Association and it said.

Meanwhile, Queiroz director showed up conflicting an official interview after the game, "South Korea was engaged in a play that was very good.

It was reported to have said, "to celebrate that South Korea has advanced to the World Cup finals. (Editor: Li Nobue Koji Yamaguchi)

http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2013&d=0619&f=national_0619_014.shtml


(Mushroom) can not be after (Wed) 12:28:17.12 ID striped calico:: a1GaMjTW0 88
Director of Korean provocation

"It's saying that a lack of respect," Iran coach

"Rainmaker of blood" Korean players

"Sweat we" Iran coach

South Korea defeat 0-1

Korea staff assault on Iran players

The complaint that South Korea, Iran coach has the guts pose after the game

"Guy you have provoked the previously bad" example ... Korea?


115: Marble Cat (Saitama) can not be after (Wed) 12:48:47.99 ID :/ fuA4KAy0
Korean staff assault on Iran GK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfOuQh4RNT4



Carlos Queiroz director of Iranian provocation in the guts pose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uAnq2zi9c4




(Tibet Autonomous Region) can not be after (water) serval 12:55:15.22 ID:: 121 QhR/dygL0
115 >>
that of South Korea are doing is a 100 times www terrible


(Kansai region) can not be after (water) Amur wildcat 11:16:06.85 ID:: 3 ywTL/6c40
Chong I guess talk about manners


(Fukuoka) can not be after (Wed) 11:16:19.43 ID black and white:: IeZcjTUw0 5
> Degrees are cedar irreverent manner act of Iran, was accused of was what frown
These guys that say In Lower any surface, ...


(Soft bank) can not be after (water) puma 12:31:37.81 ID:: 92 Wxq4L9Mu0
Na but earns middle finger to the other bench well Korea


(Fukushima) can not be after (water) Iberian lynx 11:19:15.52 ID:: 8 BYXsIo +50
These guys what are you to defiant habit of hit


9: Norwegian Forest Cat (Osaka) can not be after (Wed) 11:19:22.88 ID: XSUuqwau0
I'm ethnic and childish a fool that was pierced flag to the ground when he won the Japan 's certainly Korea?


(Central region) can not be after (water) Siamese 11:26:48.13 ID:: 18 aZ + dyF + KP
Our Pula, of manners more than Takeshima
Because it is a political issue, Qualification quickly
Should I deprivation ze good. fifa also cage
He keeps the association also made a bad precedent.
Colored After the protest to the white race
Www Though it is expelled


(Tokyo) can not be after (water) Bengal 11:29:05.87 ID:: 20 SKydPnkz0
It would be usual tactics of the opponent appeal before the accused
I'm a one pattern the same as the Tsushima such as Korea territory theory for Takeshima such as Apple


(Kyoto) can not be after Wednesday, Bengal Leopard Cat 11:40:06.33 ID:: 36 WErVvKOu0
Put a check on the questioned the guts pose because there is a fact that you assault

Do not the same as Japan and South Korea against the previous,
As it was when the issue of substitution Rising Sun flag that was accused of Takeshima performance.


(Kanto) can not be after (water) Norwegian Forest Cat 12:49:54.81 ID:: 116 pulQz4R7O
"I have deviated from sportsmanship.. Third party has been mislead relentlessly in Japan on any of this is put interruption proudly, to request an apology, compensation and W Cup suspension of Japan!" Korea


Now is, how come to speak many days have passed


(Mushroom) can not be after (water) Siamese 12:53:47.59 ID:: 119 g76QWA9sP
Because it had hit, it Might not complained ahead of the curve
And I'm seeing the person who complained later is a disadvantage
I'm craftiness of truly just such a conflict thing
You do not want to imitate and then, do not I do not want Japan becomes like this


(Garden) can not be after (water) Kuromon ◆ IrmWJHGPjM 12:17:12.53 ID:: 77 UUP6otcO0
Koreans cause problems one by one.

I just Koreans, such waste


(Osaka) can not be after (Wed) 12:50:27.36 ID Nekomata:: HszIKV0w0 117
Person who beat than guts pose is probably a problem
Do not a tone of psychopaths completely
ラベル:Korea World Cup Iran
posted by nokija at 22:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Korean national staff beat Iran players

This is Korea National Team
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1371573760/
1: Zoo φ ★ 2013/06/19 (Wed) 01:42:40.48 ID:???
After the game was held at the 2014 World Cup Asian qualifying round of "Korea vs Iran",
video Korean staff beat Iran players has become a hot topic. Iran in this game is
It is decided to World Cup 1-0 Korea, South Korea in 14 points at the same time
Participation decision. But anger did welled against Iran player who detonated the joy, I will allo
Happening Punching a player who approached or that has occurred.

Iran players to explode the joy, but Korean players who have not decorated the last hurray of disappointment
You can not hide the color. Iran players had approached the Korean camp and without reading such air
The moment incident occurred! I was assaulted Korean staff of several people, such as in Iran beat players.

Player and referee enters to stop it immediately, but the wrath of Koreans seem not fit. This
In response to the Internet "cultural standard is low Korean," "The White report to FIFA" and still "
Or Korean, "I wonder if not in the" World Cup withdrawn "or" do it in the "WiiU
It seems to be criticized.

However it has been reported Iranian players also with had taken a provocative attitude to the Korean side, unconditionally
It can not be said that there is a non-Korean staff, but can not dispel the fact that that it had hit earlier.

South Korea raised the issue paper claimed "Dokdo Korea territory" in Olympics before
It is caused, eyed FIFA side or to what addressed by this course of action.

http://www.yukawanet.com/archives/4479614.html


14: Zoo φ ★ 2013/06/19 (Wed) 01:46:19.79 ID:???
1 >>
Image
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/yukawanet/imgs/b/e/be009b52-s.jpg

Animation
http://youtu.be/eZmDMBMxJSc




(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 01:48:40.54 ID:: 30 AGngLyNx
1 >>
This is Na's punishment discussed at FIFA
And such fevered but sweet ruling out the end of the deliberations are ーーーー
I think Iran will be insulted by Korean media


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 02:02:51.36 ID:: 119 IBY9OMvJ
1 >>
Excuse all-around here
<# `Д '> Nida looked is (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 03:54:43.36 ID:: 784 NAfP/Rf5
1 >>
Vice President of FIFA is because Chung, I will be Nigiritsubusa maybe.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 01:45:25.25 ID:: 8 j/R2 / / 34
I'm white berth deprivation


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 01:48:18.13 ID:: 25 WCWTOMGU
Na definitely not a refreshing way to end if you do sports and Chong


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 01:49:39.77 ID:: 36 DDFoUHjs
Korea staff was hit place there is no room for sympathy
But much to the people who players Iran also lose the look video
I think it is should not have been closer.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 03:04:14.79 ID:: 530 Ki3ZzsiB
>> There are guy say something like 36, but I do not 's players come to greet the team that lost sometimes when I look at football?
It Is I do not mind players of Iran even if I came me "Zama~a ww" Well
Because Korea will even do? You can run it with territory placard


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 01:53:33.66 ID:: 66 ShkEXUCg
Uzbekistan Na and want to make the scenario above atmospheric inversion on goal difference surely
I seems to have underestimated the Koreans
What a Comedy ethnic


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 01:55:00.16 ID:: 73 Z7r + x0yp
Na there is full responsibility to FIFA, who defeated a large sweet disposition to political performance this


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 01:57:49.93 ID:: 92 Z7r + x0yp
Drats? Yellow card is not it was out of the FIFA already Te Korea?
What FIFA wonder if you do?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 02:02:45.63 ID:: 118 UjrW + U1U
This penalty
When you made the disposal of Iran 3-0 South Korea
Ja I do interchanged order?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 02:06:12.96 ID:: 141 6uDTbotp
The bad aftertaste always win or lose is Shobugoto with Thailand Koreans. Against the guys
I'm not help what you say against respect because not exist. You won
And despise the other party thoroughly, and reverse out, and that the storm of the disgraceful excuse When you lose
Supreme. Human resources which exhibit candid advice to the attitude of the players only a handful from my big city
I said if I put a negative unity under peninsula people is that all agree with that attitude.
I admire in a really bad sense.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 02:07:01.64 ID:: 146 Bs1GR9 + N
No South Korea World Cup qualification


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 02:07:41.80 ID:: 150 + jzetJoB
146 >>
I'm all sports
Women's hockey is also bad


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 02:21:05.96 ID:: 218 J9tKFNpg
Too unprecedented, guess also grabbed Become what punishment.

Some precedent something?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 02:25:30.23 ID:: 247 H + JIi/l7
218 >>
How can you get World Cup stop in the disposal of light pretty eyes.

It is a permanent stop if heavy. But would be obvious. Such a thing, it can not be


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 02:22:29.17 ID:: 225 oCJz2Lb /
Is allowed to injury during the game the other country players, violence, association with the acquisition of the referee and staff players,
The domestic league match-fixing, cultural standard is lower lacks Ray audience,
(No head and understanding it useless addition) to bring politics into sport

Level that must not be done international game a Owattoru


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 04:26:51.93 ID:: 937 tmIHcO7N
The upper part of the FIFA Na would be overjoyed face this time
The Huai me warm at work cash infusion


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 04:47:49.79 ID:: 983 5EXcTL / t
When you make excuses, to come entwined that of Japan for some reason,
"Waste paper in soon" won 100 million
ラベル:Iran World Cup Korea
posted by nokija at 20:40| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Proposed new ambassador to Japan to hold a Korea-Japan Foreign Ministers' Meeting

Why "Korean ambassador Proposed"?
http://hayabusa3.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news/1371552294/
new Korean ambassador Proposed to Japan to hold a Japan-Korea Foreign Ministers' Meeting
(Public) 2013/06/18 (Tue) Abyssinian 19:44:54.57 ID:: 1 nGWRRt5 +0 ● BE :414063735-PLT (12000) Award points
The 18th, Lee Byung formic Ambassador of South Korea met for the first time in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Fumio Kishida Foreign Minister, Japanese and Korean foreign minister to meet (ASEAN) Regional Forum in (ARF) ministerial meeting Association of Southeast Asian Nations to be held in Brunei on July 2 I suggested to hold a meeting. Japanese side is a direction to accept.

Lee expressed "in cooperation with Korea and Japan, will do my best for the relationship stabilization" in talks. I told that they would "hope that the cooperation between the two countries foreign ministers, it is possible to exchange opinions in ARF".

Kishida said, "We are confident appointed ambassador to a deep understanding of Japan, with a rich knowledge and develop the Japan-Korea relations always" Touch the career of Lee, who has served as a visiting professor at universities in Japan was.

http://www.47news.jp/smp/CN/201306/CN2013061801002350.html


(Xinjiang) 2013/06/18 (Tue) Asian Golden Cat 21:15:49.56 ID:: 205 lMwzv1YJ0
201 >>
Korea and Japan currency swap after the due date of July 3, although I'm a House of Councillors election


(Tenement) 2013/06/18 (Tue) Russian Blue 19:46:47.08 ID:: 8 EkE4647l0
In, w will do it back out at the last minute


(Aichi) 2013/06/18 (Tue) Turkish Angora 19:47:47.19 ID:: 11 01pGBSOq0
Nida you want to change your swap agreement after all


(Osaka) 2013/06/18 (Tue) Persian 19:49:23.54 ID:: 15 enfgocpK0
That one? I feel like it was me I'll stance depending on the Japanese side when you have proposed ...


(Soft bank) 2013/06/18 (Tue) Russian Blue 20:15:05.99 ID:: 103 + rtSd2gQ0
15 >>
Well Na


http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1370880112/
Korea diplomatic authorities on the assumption that the relationship between the two countries is not worse by ARF According to informed sources,
Mood and positively consider the Foreign Ministers' Meeting held during the exhibition Japanese side if proposal that came out.
Government officials while "not that you have decided yet. Contact neither from the Japanese side," said
Said if there is a proposal from the Japanese side that it must "consider".


30: Sabatora (Aichi) 2013/06/18 (Tue) 19:52:39.58 ID :/ dp36Wg80
Na you know? Here unless drawn, especially A'm wrapped to be kneeling down on the ground!
The only exploited to draw from.

Until now
Ride Korea → "Getting conference I'm sorry" → Japan "Nida is not done anymore conference" Korea, to tone

Current
"Let's meeting I'm sorry" and "its there, so I said Ja" Korea → → Japan "Nida and do not do another conference" Korea

I'll issue is whether that Kettobase Korea who came to head down here
To adapt to eye damage soon.


(West) 2013/06/18 (Tue) manul 19:53:43.38 ID:: 37 qAkt/ffR0
The Korea for, the wonder that was doing met because Japan has lowered head


(Hokkaido) 2013/06/18 (Tue) Havana Brown 20:17:22.34 ID:: 108 LQ3TOlEqO
True, Taro 's one Tsu no good after 1000? Right? Do not I said so?


(Saitama) 2013/06/18 (Tue) Sunadorineko 22:10:09.40 ID:: 236 7eFwc +070
I'm proposing a meeting by lowering any surface


(Fukuoka) 2013/06/18 (Tue) 22:10:16.94 ID striped calico:: tiP7DBim0 237
N do?
Did not you think you might say if there is a proposal from the Japanese side?
ラベル:Foreign Minister
posted by nokija at 07:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Fake of Hangul "Jindaimoji"

It is a generic term for a character unique to Japan, which is the Jindaimoji, and was used in ancient Japan to Chinese characters handed down earlier.

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1371301188/
[Japan and Korea] Japanese revere the "Jindaimoji" believers who deny the fake-it of Hangul [06/15]
1: earthworm φ ★ 2013/06/15 (Sat) 21:59:48.40 ID:???
http://news.kbs.co.kr/data/news/2013/06/15/2675642_40.jpg

It has a wish at the shrine of Japan! However, there will be familiar even to the character of white paper and look as it is? Yes! It is much the same Munagara, and Hangul? My name is doing to the festival is called "character of God" of ancient Hangul important our cultural heritage in some areas of Japan like this. If you go change culture to flow about the person, and I can also be viewed for granted?

But it only is a Hangul time and creation principle is exactly known in the world for obvious, the problem will be to deny a different hard. Now that you have received from South Korea to some clear traces of Hangul
There is no. I There is a conflict! Check directly spirit of strange Hangul remaining in Japan Shin Kanmun correspondent has been interviewed.

Solemn ceremony have been made at the shrine of Japan. It is a festival that give character of God of guardian of this shrine, loosen and I are in the 'Jindaimoji'. It is lifted by solemn facial expression is 'Bow' with the role of priest
The white paper is the character of God was written. However, almost the same as the character Hangul is a familiar face is reflected in the eye to us. If you read one by one from the left side to the right side is "Kamunagara". It is definitely Hangul Riuru of 'la' only only have slightly deformed.

(Nagao shrine bowyer / priest) Fukuda: ". Is 'Jindaimoji' so-called ancient Japan says it was a character of the language prior to the current in Japan this."

Has built the main gate that was made of stone to Nagao shrine here that greeted the Jindaimoji. Jindaimoji that was very similar to the Hangul is carved at the top of this stone. It is carried out once a year festival virtually, we feel God this Jindaimoji. I was asked directly whether or not similar to the Korean residents ... their village to gather next from following the 'Jindaimoji' believe.

Tano (residents): "(? Feeling resembling a Hangul will the form of Jindaimoji, but what) It seems if you look a little, but round is round Many Jindaimoji Is not Hangul? I think that's all straight to clause much stuff. So is different from the Hangul. "

Pronounced shape is similar to Korean, but the inhabitants is the atmosphere that has recognized the relevance of Jindaimoji Hangul and easily.

(Residents) Tanabe: ". That I've heard this is a Jindaimoji before the letter 'kana' in Japan can"
Hatano (residents): "Have you ever heard that story is similar to Hangul, but I know the character of ancient Japan Ru dedicated to God this character."

Traces that have worshiped as a character of God of ancient Japan Hangul is left still here and there in Japan.
In particular, I am concentrated in western Japan and Okayama interact with the Korean peninsula there were many. (Snip)

Recently, ancient documents and production principles of the characters are written has attracted interest you is published by Korean researchers. I show one by one the 'principle creation so-called' How the form of Jindaimoji or was born in this book that was written in the 19th century. We are side by side at length the description of the various, but look to have been produced this generation God character is forged Hangul in Korea academia.

It is a dogma of our academic community to say about 200 years ago, at that time, Hirata Atsutane of Japanese scholars to have trumped the Jindaimoji Building on Hunminjeongeum of Korea.
(Continued on around >> 2-5)

Source: Japan serve KBS News (Korean) [correspondent eye] 'character of God' Hangul
http://news.kbs.co.kr/news/NewsView.do?SEARCH_NEWS_CODE=2675642

Combat Organization: Japan and South Korea to bring together intellectuals Noma Professor [Chosun Ilbo] of "The Birth of Hangul", Haruki Wada and his colleagues of "Korean Read "to publication [06/12]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1371045360/


(Sat) (`・ ω ・ ') Isuzu whack 2013/06/15 22:17:52.49 ID Kamikaze::!! OuzZANpG 77
Stupid w'm given effect to Jindaimoji of 2000 before Kunming vocal sounds made in 500 years ago why is (Hangul)


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:01:54.36 ID:: 5 wElE3C + V
1-2 >>
When I line or ignored (呆


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:06:14.60 ID:: 236 GGfitw47
>> "I show as it is the scientific excellence of Hangul" 1

In Korea, I'm not only the character already ...
In Japan, Jindaimoji is no more than a special character.
It is difficult hiragana, katakana, to learn Chinese characters, but Hyakuninriki if Oboere correctly.
Language frontage of knowledge input. To affect sentiment and ethics, also thought.
Korea I wonder did not understand the significance of "kanji" Discontinued ......


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:02:08.86 ID:: 6 xeXnEFEd
Yet wonder w ancient Korean characters do not remain on the Korean Peninsula for some reason

W'll fool these guys


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:03:47.19 ID:: 17 XqDRS + vS
6 >>
What Hangul

Tibetan Mongolian ⇒ ⇒ Hangul characters

The w mon's rip-off circle further rip-off 's


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:02:39.93 ID:: 8 wcJvH48L
- I wonder why there is a God in Korean history at the time and wwwww shrine fool


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:03:06.14 ID:: 12 euHaGXMJ
Hangul was made Pakutte character distillate ratio Ali of Japan at the time of Li morning
Japanese can not do mouth to anyone past this poor indeed


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:15:14.23 ID:: 68 inb7KfMS
The description of the place of characters that are stalking me you like,
and even though it has already been excavated from the ruins before the Korean can be, w you laughed Korea to me for me to insist and are similar to ignore it for some reason


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:04:22.20 ID:: 20 aOH7dIe +
Hangul characters are excellent if scientifically, I'm quit that you use once why ('A `)


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:09:10.81 ID:: 34 WHCDJqQd
Is it In saying on it has been found that Japanese colonial What's it revived bother Hangul?


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:09:11.85 ID:: 36 RUp1rFTT
Hangul characters now Yukichi Fukuzawa work w
The habit could not even unification of disparate characters in each region


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:11:51.87 ID:: 54 LGBUqNC +
Did not exist = Jindaimoji is fabricated article
Jindaimoji a rip-off of Japan = Hangul existed
It was a painful story in either case.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:11:51.92 ID:: 56 iGGdWbZy
500 years ago is Hangul was created
Jindaimoji, ancient characters are carved in ancient tomb excavations Yara
Which is after which is the destination, that it is such as can be seen in elementary school grade, it happen that can not be understood even layer called intellectuals to Koreans in Japan
It was good that he did not born in Korean


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:23:26.38 ID:: 99 qeZf04gw
Sejong or Did not made me Hangul
Kana and kanji are used era of King Sejong Japan already


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:28:37.58 ID:: 117 6oLn5/RP
99 >>
Then, to merge the time on it,
By the Japanese, was popular to increase literacy.
Here, the first thing out of his mouth has been edited once.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/15 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:35:30.63 ID:: 131 eYxsuquZ
> Katakana, Hiragana is a statement that does not fit the popular sentiment in Japan

What?
I think character that represents the beauty of the Japanese any more, no.
I from different aesthetic sense and Korean well.
ラベル:Hangul Jindaimoji
posted by nokija at 06:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korea-Japan history]Japan emperor countries Baekje was built

Koreans believe in nonsense
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1371392360
1: earthworm φ ★ 2013/06/16 (Sun) 23:19:20.09 ID:???
http://www.cctoday.co.kr/news/photo/201306/776907_238668_2617.jpg
▲ [look] Lee Sokuu poet

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan is "the definition of aggression is not fixed but also internationally in the academic world" and in the context of 1995 that you apologize for its colonial rule and aggression as "Murayama discourse", it from either side in the relations between nations I went to the U difference Depending on whether see. China that was not invaded Korea anyway. Korea arm-twisting claim it's annexation by agreement
I have side-by-side.
Right-wing forces in Japan also criticize the masochistic view of history Murayama discourse. I can not help but be stunned and if you look at the act of aggression to reach 714 times in three countries Shiji, Goryeosa, and Joseon Dynasty Based. They repeat the operation and distortion a lot about the act after it ran away depriving expected to steal the thing in Japan. It is composed of DNA that day-to-day operation and thoughtless words and distortion is clear is their spirit.

Good in 1592, and me to borrow land from hitting the bright country when the Im-Dragon Yamato Ran, 1910, under the Emperor, was threatened to be Let us be united into one the two countries combined annexation time. Toyotomi Hideyoshi (Hideyoshi Fengshen) justified it with taking Jingu after Emperor legend cause Im Dragon Yamato turbulent. The Japanese people and came back to the sphere of influence of the Japanese original also Korea-Japan annexation, and streamline the invasion Pull the Empress Jingu.

Chronicles of Japan's history book of Japan, which was completed in 720 years, including written to around 680. According to the book, record of the conquest Silla by troops on the Korean peninsula God Gong Empress while pregnant with Ojinten'no in 200 years comes out. Silla king that vowed dedicate harness horses and surrender by binding themselves immediately Japanese troops arrives. At this time, Empress Jingu is a record that amazed and that gave birth to the emperor back to Japan delay the birth Place your stone belly as soon as baby tries to Koyo out.

historical relationship is not established a difference of about 120 years is can you check in the annals of the Baekje incident Empress Jingu 'conquest of Silla. Then, scholars of Japan to push through two turns pulling the former, the history year operations publicly ie bounce off the 120 years. Japan historian to certify the operation of future generations Three Han conquest theory has increased a lot evidence relics will not be found at all Silla region description of Chronicles of Japan is not meeting the reason, that was conquered 200 years.

Dynasty and the fourth was exist in other Goguryeo, Baekje, and Silla in the Korean peninsula until the late 4th century BC Dr. Kim Seong-ho. Boiling flow brother Wen Zuo of (Onjo) (Piryu) was founded was founded the Baekje article in China this country to argue that the same person as "(h de enemy units" is boiling flow in the "boiling flow Baekje" . 'six years Hei monkey king 躬率 naval 討利 remaining country' in 396 years wide open Sat Great inscription visible record (Hei monkey years 6 years, was re-討滅 remaining country king led naval force intimately) called.
Interest and the remaining hundred remaining appeared to inscription, 'hundred remaining countries' only lost the war simply, 'interest remaining country' was destruction is 討滅.

This means the presence of boiling flow Baekje capital Wen Zuo Baekje is a country different from each other as "residual interest country" to "hundred remaining country". 'After boiling flow Baekje 討滅 wide open soil king', I gave in Baekje king and "become fellow customers forever" continued Wen Zuo Baekje also to defeat the faded glory. Landed in Kyushu beginning over to Japan and conquered the cabin area through the eastern expedition, forces of boiling flow was founding a 'national emperor' become womb of Japan today to have one. This is "Japan national origin theory and Baekje flow boiling" of Dr. Kim Seong-ho. Sometimes that caused a stir by claiming "maternal Baekje theory" is Emperor Akihito. Only that Baekje made the shape of a state would certainly Japan anyway.

1905, Japan won the Russo-war, but tried to usurpation of national sovereignty Korea for the economy worsened for war expenses, to appease public opinion. Currently, it's difficult to state national debt of Japan's bear in Abenomikusu. They may even cause that something in order to cover up the public opinion. Let's wary of new Japanese militarism.

Japan emperor nation Chungcheong (Chuncheon) Today (Korean) Baekje was built: source
http://www.cctoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=776907


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/16 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:43:36.89 ID:: 85 YBqXrutH
1 >>
Oh yes yes
South Korea I'm conquered and invaded many times Japan
So I'm not just the revenge also such as colonial rule by the emperor of the day the worst
In other words, could easily towards the Korean dabbled before, you've been that person of the Korean terrible
Koreans w I do not Shimawa go even beyond the veil in slammed head on the ground to apologize to Japan


495: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 00:59:30.18 ID: Sn31dZA3
1 >>
And also Goguryeo, Baekje, Silla by until "Three Kingdoms period" as an independent state on the Korean Peninsula
We must (4 mid-century to 670 around).

Goguryeo nation by nation of Buyeo system still is a nation of Buyeo and Hispanic, Baekje,
That is not a nation of ancestor of Korean.

On the other hand, a nation of the king of Baekje people Silla is (Sui Eastern Barbarians manual transmission). Korean current
Foreigners is the ethnic lineage of Silla.

This time, Japan has also entered the Korean Peninsula, Chinese literature, Kojiki, Nihon Shoki
According to the description of the monument and Kokaidoo
Silla and Baekje also was a vassal state of Japan

(South Korea w DO NOT ALLOW intentionally Re SEO).






184: pirate light ◆ OraMYUrmo2 2013/06/17 (Mon) 00:05:37.33 ID: gVjYFBNy
1 >>

> Only that Baekje made the shape of the state surely Japan anyway

I want to know do I get this to such a conclusion where do not you.


Heart of Asia 2013/06/17 (Mon) 00:00:11.05 ID:: 157 XtBuGkWX
1 >>
> Made the nation to eastern expedition boiling flow Baekje over to Japan

If you think so, description of Divine Might eastern expedition, too can be explained rationally.

Is assent.


165: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 00:01:42.27 ID: ZA + ymB6B
157 >>
Although there are descriptions that come escape even Susanoonomikoto "Korean Peninsula was very unpleasant place," said the Chronicles of Japan,
That w or was the mental state of Baekje who fled from the peninsula


538: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 01:06:07.23 ID: Sn31dZA3
1 >>
The was to Japan from Baekje "exile" It is true, but it should not be made the Japan never.
The first place in Japan Baekje because I was a "vassal state", has not obtained it and make Japan, such opinion is absurd too. First of all, has nothing to do with the Koreans now Baekje.

Looking at the literature and Kokaidoo monument, not the fact that Japan is a dominant side in reverse, Baekje had ruled Japan.

That the blood of the tri-series is in the imperial family is a fact, but that the emperor system peninsula in the extent to which the blood of two person are mixed in the family is absurd.


554: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 01:10:52.41 ID: Sn31dZA3
1 >>
There is little written record about ancient Korean Peninsula.
Real, have left it is only literature that remain in China and Japan, the Koreans claim
There is no evidence any history of ancient peninsula.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/06/16 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:35:00.63 ID:: 57 0kR6Iv5 /
1 >>

This fantasy poet is therefore


189: Eastern Barbarians ◆ 0fdmGas.n7Vo 2013/06/17 (Mon) 00:06:48.09 ID: 42Th/3Qd
184 >>

To begin with, materials only talk to categorically the country of Baekje, does not it? Not enough absolutely.

For some reason, remains large because not heard from the Korean Peninsula, it would be why?


496: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 00:59:37.40 ID: WOHa352O
>> Assuming one is correct, if say Japan is a successor state of Baekje,
Aim for old fief recovery to mean a course, for the time being, at the time of the battle of Hakuson Jiang
If you do not recapture as soon as possible a homeland that was robbed is military invasion!

And Eh, what is illegally occupied by South Korea of ​​today Do not's Jeju Island ..., and Jeolla throughout.
W or regain go fast


607: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 01:24:11.18 ID: F8Vh + izO
1 >>
Koreans, I think to question a little that the literature also ruins and relics also not left at all in spite of the glorious history.


614: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 01:26:49.43 ID: hpMkbjsp
607 >>
Of course, resolution w "Hideyoshi everything destroyed, Japanese imperialists were exhausted and exploitation" in

Ww I have not any doubt


630: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 01:33:37.35 ID: aENUPlk3
628 >>
<丶 `∀ '> that (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 01:36:35.88 ID: F8Vh + izO
630 >>
Even can pretend you do not hear the voice from the outside, but should not flee from the inner voice?
We're Yarisugoshi how? Going to usually mad.
Punch line ... that is insane from original w a break


636: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 01:38:33.40 ID: aENUPlk3
635 >>
One "pro-Japanese"
So decent person and very few of Korea, or you can use a historian decent so relatively
That it would not say that because would be visible and will be immediately crackdown I say the truth.


(Blood is green) ◆ HE3Bm9z2b6 2013/06/17 (Mon) 01:34:15.11 ID Built centuries assistant instructor to more information weak incompetent shin ~:: DOZfDUdr 632
628 >>
You're not a means me not learn.

In, and then there is no problem even if there is a contradiction if delusion running in delusion


612: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 01:25:53.95 ID: Sn31dZA3
1 >>
"Keyhole is found in South Korea"

(Course)
-I found keyhole in Korea.
・ When to be an internal investigation, research team in Japan and South Korea jointly made.
・ While research advances, could be a new thing from ancient tombs in Japan is higher
・ Possibility person was buried is a Japanese increases.
South Korea side study team put a stop to the announcement of this fact.
- South Korea is announced as "graves of Japanese vassal who had served the powerful family of Korea"
Hakobidashi-excavation of goods and internal investigation is returned to the original end

When the keyhole is found in Korea,
"It was doing teaching Korea, in Japan the origin of the Korean keyhole"
I wanted to with. Because it has been said that the keyhole is a form unique to Japan.

But newer than the Japan and furthermore, like graves of Japanese out to investigate.
In other words, this could be the proof that Japanese that had ruled Korea.
Ruler of the land since only make I mean tomb. The big problem in South Korea After announcing such a thing.
Say that historical research for South Korea because it is backing for national prestige carry forward, it is not only to announce that it is convenient to South Korea.
But more than that made Japan-Korea joint investigation team, it can not but announced.
Make a great difference if you published the facts in Japan.
The Tanomikomi there and me not announced in Japan research team, has announced the hypothesis convenient to South Korea before

Flow ... that. And was returned to its original state by examining end innocently.

Even so, claims South Korea
"Powerful family of Korea is doing to create a tomb of Japanese style to reward vassal of the Japanese worked so well"
The hilarious that it is too unreasonable. Of the deception was doing like this is good, that there is a keyhole still in Korea in the subsequent investigation turned out.
That is why become that there are profusely the Japanese vassal of special importance level having you make a grave you go at the insistence of the South, there is no reason that such a theory passes, South Korea history academia have a head.


621: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 01:28:03.17 ID: F8Vh + izO
612 >>
Do not I just do I announced the facts as they are you have found because I'm a historian.
Since when I became a historian = fantasy writer?


832: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 07:00:45.22 ID: IPPJy7Zw
Do not because it is the source Korea has initiated all this
Origin of the Mongolian and Chinese, too seems Baekje

KBS [Korean] "Manchuria Yixin, who established. Qing Dynasty land of Korean people originally also, ancestor Koreans"
http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2009&d=0908&f=national_0908_012.shtml

"Descendants the correct history" [Korean history] "There was no child kee Korea," "Genghis Khan also Korean people" - Koreans view of history Teiritsu awareness meeting
http://jsmind.blog18.fc2.com/blog-entry-1378.html

Of Jurchen tribe 'Jurchen' pronounced 'Korea'
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=001&oid=002&aid=0001953554 &

Obviously [history] "Seo Buddha of Buddhism was Korea pedigree" in the study of South Korea and Sungkyunkwan University Department of History
http://gimpo.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1228924227/

Eg solo Xi Shi [history] Yellow Emperor, Fu Xi, Zhou public, of China's four major beauty Korea pedigree. China and legends myths origin Korea
http://gimpo.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1229405099/

Statements Eastern Barbarians family made (contract) - Chen Tai summer, summer-in of [Korean] ancient Chinese je large visiting professor ★ 2 [09/04] our history, the Chinese characters
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1346928319/

Inner Mongolia China, the Bohai Gulf (Inner Mongolia), Russia, the Republic of Korea, China, Russia history circles surprising spread in Primorsky Krai. Mainly
Comb pottery that had been excavated extensively from the peninsula, was discovered from a distance from the north side of the peninsula and the place of deep inland of China. The Korean people
It was a moment the fact that dominated the Northeast continent has been proven. Herald Economy | input 2011.01.06 08:14
http://media.daum.net/society/others/view.html?cateid=1067&newsid=20110106081408343&p=ned

[Korean history book] "Shanghai was also a territory of South Korea"
http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2006&d=0510&f=national_0510_004.shtml

Large Korean Empire History
http://nippon-senmon.tripod.com/hantou/rekishi/kimu_chousenshi.html
http://nippon-senmon.tripod.com/hantou/rekishi/daejusin05.jpg
http://nippon-senmon.tripod.com/hantou/rekishi/daejusin03.jpg


834: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/17 (Mon) 07:02:30.59 ID: ycKrYyMH
832 >>
The origin of Britain ze says South Korea 's
Korea who had swept the Eurasian to ancient w Apparently it went to United Kingdom
ラベル:Baekje
posted by nokija at 03:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Korean government, Daewoo Shipbuilding Corporation sold a poor performance

again,The sale of Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine again

(Aichi) can not be after (day) 1 Jaguar 15:33:36.99 ID: Yeip + / FzP BE :1463423055-PLT (12001) Award points
sssp :/ / img.2ch.net/ico/hagenin-mount.gif
While the slump in South Korea shipbuilding industry continues SXT Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering of South Korea and embark on a restructuring, the Korean government embark on the sale of Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine again for the first time in four years.

Financial Services Commission has decided to sell about 32.8 million shares of company stock (17.15%). It is a policy to decide to sell main pipe company within the next month, to determine the conditions and the timing of the sale by the end of the year.

With the operation expiration of bad debt consolidation fund in February this year, Asset Management Corporation took over the financial committee 17.15% of the company's stock, which holds 19.1%. Order to retain 31.30%, Korea Development Bank the largest shareholder does not change financial management rights have also sold the shares.

Doi will consider how to sell a batch of management rights according to the shares and industrial silver-hours trading the company's stock or (block trade), held. Seen and put up for sale in the mergers and acquisitions (M & A) market by the end of the year or beginning of the year.

This is not the first time the movement of the sale of its shares. It was selected as the preferred bidder in the acquisition Hanwha Group to present (about 523.4 billion yen at the current rate) about 6 trillion won in November 2008, it acquired in January the following year received the occurrence of the global financial crisis I abandoned.

Financial authorities official said, "for the poor. Shipbuilding industry never to sell as soon as the stock is just because we selected sale destination, decide to sell time to watch the situation" he said.

It is only possible to select the method to first re-entrusted to the Industrial Bank is the largest shareholder in the process of promoting the holding sale of Daewoo Shipbuilding Finance Committee, collectively sell the holding also big in the financial industry.
In this case, holding nearly 50 percent were sold, I can transfer the management rights to the new shareholders. It is possible to benefit more in an rights premium as industrial and silver financial committee.

>> I continue to 2 or later

http://japanese.yonhapnews.co.kr/headline/2013/06/09/0200000000AJP20130609001100882.HTML

http://hayabusa3.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news/137075 ...

(Aichi) can not be after (days) 3 Jaguar 15:34:52.65 ID: Yeip + / FzP BE :1170738645-PLT (12001)
sssp :/ / img.2ch.net/ico/hagenin-mount.gif
1 >> More

I found're considering again the sale of Daewoo Shipbuilding government despite the recession and an intentional decision of trying to early recovery of public funds to the initial administration.
This is because that interfere with funding huge which are required for the potential to break down again if you do not start to sell work at an early stage is large, to carry out the national challenge of 140 the new government was selected is also concern .

However, only a time the most stringent shipbuilding industry SXT shipbuilding and embark on a restructuring following the Joto Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering last year, voice to rebound to the movement of the sale of Daewoo Shipbuilding will rise.
Officials emphasized, "It is top priority problem for the government Through rapid assistance at the national economy level, is to embark ensure liquidity of shipbuilding company of poor management".

End

(Dion Army) can not be after (day) 6 Turkish Angora 15:42:33.07 ID: TTJJKoGp0
And I thought you was a rush of orders from the world rough
How do you happen to me shipbuilding recession



(Kanagawa) can not be after (day) 9 American Bobtail 15:46:03.96 ID: d9wMArkHP
6 >>
Or something was taken away customers in China
It willl going so sky cheapness because I was Advantage

(Sun) (Tokyo) [sage] 2013/06/09 16:05:42.14 ID and Nuko 21: aS8PlpTt0
Well I can not sell w Nante scrap ship that can not be insured international

(Sun) (Tokyo) 30 Ginger [sage] 2013/06/09 16:17:50.18 ID: NaaVPSNV0
I wonder because state the ship is left over the world Well
I will do this because there is no development of the technology on their own such as improved fuel efficiency



(Kanto Koushinetsu) can not be after (days) 32 serval 16:23:01.84 ID: T2eaGFBIO
Democratic Party of the yen tolerate Na's a crime guys
And that just made ​​it a misunderstanding Chong

(Nara) can not be after (days) 43 Jaguar cat 17:13:51.72 ID: BAsy0jzA0
In Chara Chara pro-Japanese anti-Kan ethnic what from Japan, I Ja okay if asset forfeiture? I'll have money such as grandchildren




(Sun) (Tokyo) [sage] 2013/06/09 19:22:46.50 ID 52 Nekomata: + eEI1y + D0
I do goner in shipbuilding was booming only that
Do not over In the end the real Korea



(Sun) (Kanagawa) 54 Iriomote [sage] 2013/06/09 19:40:11.01 ID: NlFcb4q40
Do not I end up cheaper country comes out when you compete on low prices
Shall be produced in the country is impossible anymore population less from Korea



ラベル:DAEWOO
posted by nokija at 01:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。