2013年07月31日

[Nagano] Confirm the death of one Korean, the last was missing A total of four people dead - Japan Central Alps distress

Koreans ignorance
http://uni.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/newsplus/1375174100/


1: Soki Soba Φ ★ 2013/07/30 (Tue) 17:48:20.23 ID:??? 0
In an accident that nine Korean tourists were in distress in the middle of the Alps [Tokyo] Yonhap Japan, Nagano Prefecture, I was no longer know the whereabouts
Death of one of the last confirmed. Dead was a total of 4 people. 30 PM, officials of the current South Korean Consulate General in Niigata said on Tuesday.

Party of 20 people of 40's to 70's made up of six women and 14 men who participated in the tour climbing through a travel agent in South Korea, Busan,
It seems it got to the mountain on the 28th aim Central Alps, the Hokendake (2931 m), but hit by bad weather, and you distress to climbing.
Nine of these will no longer be contacted from the 29th, three men 70s was found in cardiopulmonary arrest state in the morning on the 30th, safety of five had been confirmed.
There was information of the descent in the different behavior one person remaining, but 12 at around 4:00 pm the same day, was found dead in the cliff of Hokendake back.

41 minute delivery (Tue) 17:30 July Yonhap
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130730-00000037-yonh-kr
Central Alps distress ★ 2 - confirm the death of three people [Nagano] Korean
http://uni.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/newsplus/1375173104/


61: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:00:51.97 ID: fyCE / IWkO
1 >>
And such as die and act selfish alone though made in the party, and distress, do not extreme in stupid
It will be run in a group first After distress


(Tue) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 17:49:53.30 ID:: 6 ljSt8/9n0
The out called apology and compensation to Japan Hey Do you tomorrow around? ? ?


8: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 17:50:39.51 ID: S2mAB9XJ0
What's this?
http://epcan.us/s/07301207041/ep1059415.jpg


99: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:05:11.23 ID: TnkGbDPw0
8 >>
Innovation ーーーー example

Because become inhumane remarks ......

What you asked for! !

I have said.


414: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:43:19.11 ID: A0C9zVSV0
8 >>
This old man
Eye is starting full of anger


451: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:47:41.56 ID: Hs + TXk3S0
414 >>
Chong Na because I think you may be what the Japanese basically
It might have been a nasty considerable thought


12: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 17:51:05.75 ID: + jln755e0
I do not know Because I do not climb mountains are you thing my descent in this apart?


493: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:51:44.83 ID: F8DUaWGZO
12 >>
Though dense fog?

Hen Ya I get there


18: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 17:52:24.28 ID: G1N +6 ZVf0
Apology compensation request'll come to the Japanese government, this is surely
Do not because that country's brandishing a logical improbable


20: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 17:52:36.18 ID: uXiO3g/z0
That guy yelling with pleasure
It 's Yan together Marukkiri and Chong earthquake disaster
Should I naturalized in Korea is not it comfortable?


157: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:12:02.52 ID: + Wol4lwF0
20 >>
It's at all, w and Oke stop Cho ○ If you're going to say there
W does it may be said of the relentless and egalitarianism So 2ch also Japanese Well

However, the ... w do may people get that kind of work
http://hissi.org/read.php/newsplus/20130730/YmpXb00zaDYw.html


577: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:00:00.18 ID: aoe2/D4j0
157 >>
No, Korean bucked the earthquake would not mind Chon

I think Japanese people rejoice people to death is not good
Korea or suffer Become a vassal state of China their countries are allowed to collapse
If you can break-off of diplomatic relations with Japan so good


254: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:27:19.92 ID: 1BKYnxxq0
20 >>
Do you know the word 's own fault?
The dead is tragic, but the risk I would rise If I had to act to pieces without the guide.
Can not you understand that the situation is very different from me and earthquake?


924: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:28:52.44 ID: K4JPoQ8p0
20 >>
As I recall the matter of distress of Zao or over that one Tsu rejoice
Also upon the payment of Fumitaoshi search cost
Become depressed and likely have to request damages

Then coming out dead Unlike Zao this time


21: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 17:52:40.14 ID: MOVy5x2n0
It's whip to those who died to but I hate
I'm too lick the nature of Japan, the Japanese mountains
In derision and insular island nation of Japan, but not to the Korean Peninsula to the island nation
The will did not imagine that there is a mountain of steepness and height

: You do not even exceed Hakone'm feeling "Ariran, Ariran ♪" Nante


29: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 17:54:50.52 ID: 34mCeaUj0
Immediately, w Korea Consul seems to have been to blame Japan


53: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 17:59:41.30 ID: WXx0wEnkP
29 >>
> Today, w Korea Consul seems to have been to blame Japan

It came. Rescue it too late.


83: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:03:28.23 ID: C / FYLn +60
29 >>
Do not lend too Once you have to be true


90: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:04:33.18 ID: IPeuY0Z / 0
29 >>
Do not a reaction as expected
The thing you would tell gratitude to rescue team if a decent country


378: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:40:25.48 ID: + vQf7HI80
29 >>
I do go Nante search in the middle of the night of storm.
On that you can not only visual flight, helicopter in the clouds search point.
Lunch before and after today's helicopter began to fly squarely.

Not gratuitous to be criticized guy that does not understand the problem in them.


31: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 17:55:16.37 ID: JVwVnMUX0
Accident is in a poor thing, but, well, it's there just annoying, such as mountain climbing, but even if you leave it hover
It does become a wonder why come to Japan though it is anti-Japanese


32: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 17:56:25.40 ID: Pm/Y9Svb0
It's where you want to say ... for the souls, but it will do seek apology and compensation to Japan anyway?


98: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:05:02.14 ID: 10OLLetoO
32 >>
That's right, you do not say palm Nante "for the souls" because there could be so After you from precedent.

Because there is likely to regret it, "I have to say good after all" later.

Through is good attrition this manually if you put a mercy to Koreans who died at the very least.


47: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 17:58:38.02 ID: 0yMZuHRlO
Do you become a victim of forced taking if 30 years, do not or very historic moment


51: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 17:59:36.74 ID: 34mCeaUj0
308 Name: Anonymous swamp's bottom [sage] Posted on: 2013/07/30 (Tue) 17:45:25.64
I did not climb someone I kill, but who did not stop me

Korea Consul General
@ Tokai TV




Kitakita w


109: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:06:14.65 ID: DmoN9siyP
51 >>
This is disgusting I Na

They say we're had began to ignore but still people hut is me stow
Complete self-responsibility


516: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:54:48.19 ID: qY5NOXA20
51 >>
It 's over that South Korea did not stop to go to Japan one Tsu bad


57: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:00:15.62 ID: MOVy5x2n0
You know the country of Japan Is I hope even half a day in the anti-Japanese, to hear the advice of Japanese
I'm such should follow the Japanese alone while you are staying in Japan
I Watch guide can be interpretation or learn Japanese and if you can not understand the Japanese

It is not limited to Korean, but I'm too much a fool and the island nation Japan
The small island nation's "The kingdom of God of eight million" is, even though there is evidence


107: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:06:12.61 ID: m9d6LSIr0
57 >>
That you are saying you'll rude it

And such as follow the Township If you are in the township such as listening to advice against Koreans
And such as to respect the other culture, it is not a Korean When you are able to say so

The ranting of a mom mood, do not take into account any other people
How can you get Korean top priority mood of their own, it's proceeds without thinking
Not the Koreans it if you take from that stupid from Korean


60: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:00:47.19 ID: xuOeBFvUO
Guys you descend safely and w s or home in abandoned fellow after all
Well, Chonko really backs like that after all.
Nde, the guy went back to the peninsula accusation the government.
And at the request of the government from Chung after a few hours after
The w Naa will come seeking an apology, compensation


65: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:01:20.00 ID: 5OCdlJgw0
Everyone in the posse, was cheers for good work.
Everyone of the posse I was accommodation on March 18 disaster
Everyone in the search party please get some rest.


73: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:02:16.05 ID: rRYox3vN0
Why come to Japan
Do not understand at all Dekin
To going no errands separately


86: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:03:46.39 ID: oohTuflz0
And such as die with distress to come to hate Japan


94: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:04:44.64 ID: + ys5A11k0
It was good to be found anyway.
I give it back to the motherland as soon as possible the body.


106: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:06:12.10 ID: N5pHaHaG0
Survivor is to claim compensation and apology for Japan s no doubt
You have decided to come with the fate or something was let down on purpose


108: Soki Soba Φ ★ 2013/07/30 (Tue) 18:06:13.70 ID:??? 0
It is found in the image cardiopulmonary arrest state, 15 at around 2:00 pm Men = 30-day tour Korean mountain climbers to be taken down from the police helicopter, Nagano Prefecture Komagane
http://www.sanin-chuo.co.jp/photo/0730/12237040091.jpg


127: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:08:38.15 ID: lHMw27n6P
108 >>
It is! Carrying your body in the helicopter with a Japanese flag
Delicacy is too to be no Japan!

Pray that you do not such as Idasa.


415: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:43:48.16 ID: UZO4wyfv0
108 >>
Do not glad Rising Sun flag is not unlucky in helicopter


111: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:07:11.87 ID: 3JcYg06q0
Towards the Japanese It must have been many overwhelmingly at a rate of climber
Korean only of the distress I do not think the only mistake of planning
To be denounced the travel company


114: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:07:18.98 ID: aaR1uBtd0
Mountains of South Korea 2,000 meters in, a different level and 3,000 meters in Japan.
By the way, stand Wan in 4,000 meter-high, famous Yushan-Niitakayama Die Wan highest peak.


116: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:07:30.17 ID: 1c3dJR400
Also Do not disagree with this.
Anyway, there is no hand only though.


117: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:07:32.32 ID: XrjlnMhu0
I pray for the souls, but I do not Idasa is that you do not gibberish such as will build monument.


122: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:08:18.50 ID: bTMcO4lGP
Situation expected
• The rescue cost Fumitaoshi
-Survivor litigation
Demo in Japan embassy
-Japanese killing of Korea during the trip, request receipt cost body


155: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:11:08.60 ID: taasVZZk0!
122 >>
The comfort woman statue installed in the hut.


130: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:09:16.86 ID: n0 +23 RsE0
All too soon, such as the mass media and what is a mistake such as racism, the name of the victim, it was good victim, not Japanese, is not it'm being told to Asiana aircraft accident? ('・ Ω ・ `)


136: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:09:40.81 ID: 8fkEY7fJ0
Or over one, there is no manner of speaking only a fool such as challenge Japan Alps that diatomaceous


138: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:09:51.41 ID: N5DlEVK40
Nine people missing me at a party 20 people, I want to know the details of the decision of the leader.
No way, one by one did you leave without permission stragglers?


145: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:10:07.48 ID: p + vhKwtv0
> It was found dead in the back cliff of Hokendake

I wonder if the sliding from Hokendake
But not something where you want to slide down if Orire to Senjyojiki
And unlikely to even have map


146: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:10:07.24 ID: y1ZtwzGP0
Such as distress elderly of 70 past is left behind dotted with
Na somehow ...
Survivors from will be condemned now in homeland
It's quibble is to stop


147: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:10:19.15 ID: FtmP5fjC0
Distress of the mountain, but should investigate the cause thoroughly regardless of where or country
I do not may case is not helpful much

Climb in 20 people without organized party Well the guy from De die without physical strength
Fortunately the deaths's done in four women from a small unlike Tomuraushi
Too bad indeed non-anti-Japanese education generation has died of


173: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:15:14.71 ID: N5DlEVK40
147 >>
Huh?
In bad weather,
20 elderly people is falling apart at the ten, did you try to somehow just individual capacity surely?
Nara physical strength difference, would have some guy that came down in the room a lot.
Do not I have not done as well that the rescue team before, it was at the very least his equal.


195: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:19:23.57 ID: FtmP5fjC0
173 >>
Seems to be no climbing plan itself to be a coverage of up to now
Because it would not be submitted Nante plan, I feel that truth is not known to
So if you do not grasp the ability of each person Dan packaging, and individual packaging Kichitto
Though I do not have meaning to climb in the organization


255: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:27:25.17 ID: N5DlEVK40
195 >>
's Right.
The free action after keep decide only meeting place next to come to tourism in the organization, I'm a feel like.
If, you'll be hit without Japanese Korean relationship definitely.


156: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:11:55.25 ID: J + eotp1Y0
I do not mean to say such as Oh various separately
Do not appealed from the side who helped to say various complain if you help It was in distress before
It was good if you look objectively rather me dead in Japanese


166: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:14:07.68 ID: OvrTW9DW0
Let's quit writing when cultural standard foreigners other than Korea was seen as called into question.


331: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:35:39.75 ID: b62zIq71i
166 >>
Exactly true.
No need to put together a fool.


174: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:15:26.14 ID: GzyJNmc80
These people themselves Jan may have been pro-Japanese


190: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:18:20.04 ID: OELw7OvE0
174 >>
People who came to climbing does may pro-Japanese relatives but all I wish would be anti-Japanese
Do not I request the apology and compensation and sued the Japanese government


183: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:17:31.48 ID: YMecCMc4P
Is it a mountain like? Japan you do not have a well-known firm in the description of the Hangul is bad


212: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:21:18.20 ID: 8fkEY7fJ0
183 >>
You fool, this party I have been recommendations to the attention before climbing
1. Equipment
2. Lack of experience
The problem with the physical strength of 3. Several people
Sure enough, it was in distress and to try to ignore


185: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:17:43.91 ID: uc0VfScM0
http://www.jma.go.jp/jp/g3/images/observe/13073015.png
Such as climbing in the pressure distribution of this feeling
To be a fool to say clearly


198: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:19:35.63 ID: 46XfMAjX0
185 >>
It was climbed it 's not only Koreans
Japanese are climbing without problems
Korean guide that said there did not know Japanese mountains
To use what I came to Japan? Or suicide?


222: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:23:27.78 ID: MOVy5x2n0
198 >>
And a fool and the island nation Japan, it depends Te licking
It happened to him trying to do Alps Profile by sense "Ariran, Ariran ♪" of
: You do not even exceed Hakone'm such a sense
First of all Japanese islands though larger than the Korean Peninsula
Also, the map to draw larger than Japanese archipelago the Korean Peninsula 's Korea
Do not because there seems to common ...


457: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:48:19.14 ID: + vQf7HI80
185 >>
It is a stunning two ball low pressure.
Level to go for climbing to suicide in this.


197: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:19:33.77 ID: givST4R20
Is such a thing in the past ...

★ Korean line of distress, refuse payment of the search cost in Zao
http://unkar.org/r/out/1110842412


200: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:20:09.77 ID: JA/Jx1rA0
Nida Nida proud that <丶 `∀ '> we have occupied the stove of Japan
http://www1.kjclub.com/UploadFile/exc_board_66/2013/07/30/137515701788.jpg


230: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:24:28.28 ID: PuGibf3j0
200 >>
Korean outrage in hut thing out of his mouth in question from the front


251: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:26:53.55 ID: N8nQu + I70
230 >>
I wish I put trouble anywhere I mean, in the hut
It 's nice to say existence is annoying and, more


201: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:20:12.09 ID: OeULn6riP
Is not it had requested a large sum of money as bodies enshrined fee when the Japanese died in the shooting range in South Korea?


203: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 18:20:18.35 ID: J + eotp1Y0
But were many less me wonder unscrupulous and such say Koreans still the old days
I do not think little more recent
It would be to me you have been hated equivalent
I have it coming


668: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:07:45.71 ID: lwSuWTVf0
Pushed the Japanese outrageously, garbage discarded all-you-can-all-you-can-use environmental destruction, such as vegetation

Without barely even equipped with lick the mountain, outdoor all-night vigil in the rain in the Central Alps near the top

The claim to the rescue system you also still without hearing his master mountain hut, and distress to top it off, risk one's life for that.

Attitude of Chung play games with arrogance the cop, I seem visible


679: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:08:31.71 ID: AG56tE57I
In addition manners thing out bad shit, What Korean climbers.
Has gone down old man spotted in the cabin Taisetsuzan of Hokkaido before the


683: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:08:45.66 ID: H7RPE1v00
Japan climbing is a boom?
Oke example to quit


684: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:08:48.55 ID: NJhSulLt0
Though there is a problem in physical condition and weather, do not be having a stretch in an attempt to take a moto.
I also go to the mountains, do not afford to do and not care.


688: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:09:05.77 ID: bvydUV6DP
I do not use Guests can willing to do not want to be the same mentality and Chung
You bring up Mata compensation'm crap keeps to no fault in Japan


694: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:09:36.99 ID: o7AjZJT4O
Theirs is a reckless act, to be sure, but should not be mimics, such as abusive to the dead.
Do you ashamed as a person?


704: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:10:39.16 ID: vYa3sWzz0
694 >>
But to say that Koreans If you do not even curse
Race you do not corrected the conduct of their own
In the mountains of Japan more also for Koreans
Do not do not climb


701: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:10:28.84 ID: TnkGbDPw0
Dog from HK

Climbing the Japanese boom in Korea! !

Because there is no high mountain in South Korea: Reason! !

No Japanese guide.

Korean is likely to climb the mountain apart even come in groups.

Hyahha! !


753: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:13:58.30 ID: pNiLIXiNO
701 >>

Do not help me because when you distress if Japan
And then not the case if China such as North Korea

The wonder Te licking guys?
The Toseyo to the end if anti-Japanese


703: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:10:31.21 ID: neoi9z3T0
I do not know what coverage or have been in Korea,
Japanese, relevant organizations, government is at stake rescue, the capacity of the body.
Park Geun had hit Japan, but now, do you say a word of thanks?


705: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:10:44.11 ID: I8NHWGuA0
Do not have increased more reliably few years ago
Write that happy Koreans dead openly

Although I think some in the media and Korean himself this cause


715: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:11:15.26 ID: Gbw5RA9qO
You do not know in detail but, wow me 2900 meters
Luc also Is not Hiking


721: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:11:46.13 ID: SadIat + iO
This is Na's the responsibility of tour companies that underestimate the mountain.


722: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:11:47.06 ID: gszPEN370
I wonder if had been licked and because summer mountain
I do not think only that there was a defect in the plan such as equipment for climbers
Recently, climbers climb Mount Fuji is likely to have increased but, do not do not double-check from a fundamental part again


725: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:12:01.40 ID: HSFzii/Y0
Koreans dead is a good Korean
Stop it's something called Oh various


756: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:14:20.65 ID: lwSuWTVf0
725 >>

Because of these guys, I will come to claim put Tsu Japan definitely.

Chung Chung is also dead. Idiots do not know even this degree of why or I have.


788: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:16:43.17 ID: lacrTRTaP
725 >>
Good Korean something I do not exist?
Because the w 's just have to say the woman is chief blame me thousand years


731: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:12:47.75 ID: wTrTApML0
??????

No time no rescue party 煖 description in the mountains and still also not to have to 嶮

Japanese Killed


762: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:14:40.42 ID: G9ZR/YaN0
731 >>
So I'm no good to come to Japan
Are not to be involved in Japan
Do not involve the Japanese absolutely, because it is dangerous


740: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:13:13.63 ID: ca6opjqf0
Of cans that do not conform to this eye just me Korean Why?
Japanese I have somehow ...
Japanese'm too cruel!


887: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:25:49.02 ID: W4mUaARh0
740 >>
And Jan are searching activities properly without leave, or what terrible mon
I do not come true in the country next door that several tens of million request to the bereaved families of the victims of arson


749: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:13:37.98 ID: Fv37da1jP
I'll not come to the mountain of Japan feel free to be because I want to climb the mountain of 3,000 meters in not in Korea
Mountain in Japan such as popularity, Koreans whether Ne Ja hate Japan in Korea?


757: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:14:26.46 ID: Akozf6h00
How can you get the same pattern as the Tomuraushi


778: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:15:55.31 ID: h4Kd81Mx0
You lash out in articles in this hand I feel that air basis will quit was still present but has to until last year
W such has decreased guy to care or because of abnormal behavior of the anti-Japanese Takeshima landing later


828: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:20:34.97 ID: 9dejL79lP
778 >>
Japan but have to give the advice many times,
Do not is the result of the course because I had continued to escalate the anti-Japanese act as a national policy

It was sharp once about human patient a gentle but Finally, we never forgive


781: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:16:08.46 ID: QfdB7wCP0
> Join the tour climbing through a travel agent in Busan

At all, I did come to death
The culmination annoying

For the souls


784: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:16:21.31 ID: gszPEN370
The way to look different
It can be said that Koreans also played the role of the bad example
Japanese climbers will try to re-recognized for climbing with a light heart to the lessons learned from this is a dangerous


785: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:16:26.78 ID: eJgR + FT70
I even without Japanese guide. It 's not the worst such as dead only four people Geez.
Anyway, you have to pay if the original Korean privilege is invoked
In all Fumitaoshi such as price search, and Is the wonder come seeking apology and compensation to Japan.
You afraid of me Ariel does impossible what would normally, but if fucking foreigners.


786: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:16:28.15 ID: aH6M3 + LB0
I wonder if not it necessary to make a tour company paid the rescue cost?

16 people who survived would impose a burden on the four dead people saying "there was no need for me".
The dead can not be refuted, bereaved family is bankrupt, so rescue costs are Fumitaosa.

Exactly, if you do not let me put a Otoshimae the company, victims of similar'll also come out next.


793: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:16:55.64 ID: osNJyBkm0
I think while I hate Korea get excited It's not China and South Korea, but I do not degassing government take the lead and Japan
It 's not only regrettable, and not take action that accompanied the execution power once in a while.


802: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:17:42.88 ID: MRfBhXG70
By the way, on to what did you climbed?
Has not been or is infested or stolen something?


812: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:18:48.24 ID: h4Kd81Mx0
802 >>
The w Maybe was doing such as Japan dominated by national flag raised After summit


806: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:18:17.19 ID: GNT4XpdR0
It can help, even if you do not help
Even alive, even died
Even allowed to enter, even if you do not let

・ ・ ・ ・ Do not annoying, no matter ...


813: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:18:52.71 ID: cyeqmnVo0
This matter, but also likely
I think I always though Te Koreans after all
Do not think that there is a problem in education


819: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:19:24.97 ID: SZpX201I0
If the parties, Koreans w did I work to public opinion before the question of responsibility


826: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:20:11.59 ID: tcfhm1t70
People then, right in really good Japanese people that would pray for the souls in Chung opponent
I also ♪ I pray (・ human)


835: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:21:12.97 ID: esmev2A50
The starting person without a guide, for fun mood, the hut though me stop, earnestly built flag
Chong come yelled in support of Japan side to dead in own fault

In your mouth waited trembling is out of the question really, details of distress rescue cost to arrive


837: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:21:20.15 ID: GosW + d2XO
Less is like putting whip to get the dead also, the other because he is Korean
As a Japanese ... Na I'm Nan but bad mood
I'll ask me do not come to Japan again.
Japanese person hates far I'm only guys in the world
Guy who are you and me do not come anymore me went out. I'll ask Seriously
Such as mountain climbing, I too annoying you guys apart without guide

Or mustard the sacred tree, or set fire
Are you willing to damage to cultural properties as well you know.
I can do sympathy How do I to you guys?
Chinese'll even not so far

And I no longer have me do not come anymore
Because it does not say that such as die, and me gone.
I any more, you hate someone I hate
I'm different from the race is fun to hate on you guys like


855: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:22:38.85 ID: hHFj +8 eJ0
Sorry ...






You're going to be like this to come from a hate Japan

If you do not come anymore good yo


869: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:23:43.08 ID: U5j7ESP40
Boggle at this, but also Might not be in foreign affairs
It is easy to do also claims the other party because public administration =


875: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:24:28.40 ID: T0WonnNn0
Alpine guides Prices
http://iup.2ch-library.com/i/i0966517-1375179728.jpg

150,000 yen in three days
1 person 7,500 yen divided by 20 people

What I've got to the charily 7,500 yen


927: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:29:04.95 ID: qkM/0U9dP
875 >>
Is useless even if I rank guide in Korea people do not hear you say that.
To celebrate that the guides did not bear the brunt of blame rather.


941: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:30:40.50 ID: bprf2UOY0
927 >>
Certainly. Guide also would have been charged the apology and compensation.
How can I not even try to do that, because I went up the mountain without permission guy loose.
But, I come to claim the government and police apology and compensation and reflection, no doubt


883: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:25:11.63 ID: Wy9quh2O0
Is not limited to Koreans this time, too many guys licking mountain
You must have a minimum, climbing shoes, fleece, enough rain gear in the mountains in summer


908: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:27:12.41 ID: 3tCq14/M0
Are glad you guys but I'll head hurts Do not because I would kind of put the bee on this also


913: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:27:46.24 ID: ka +0 baex0
Distress monument Na make something fresh.
I'll give festival to victims of forced climbing taken later.


946: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:30:49.17 ID: QT0vnH5k0
It's hard to think about the background
That such an accident What happens
The will that Korean people in this age group is me you come to mass


988: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/07/30 19:34:08.16 ID: A2wMB9OUP
Even if you say the same climbing,
Will have some discrepancy in recognition.

Snow is left even in midsummer,
Then sometimes frozen to death in the storm,


posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Match pump] I shake racist Shibaki Corps, Order of the Rising Sun flag

Koreans do not see the facts
http://hayabusa3.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news/1375140259/l50


(Tokyo) 2013/07/30 (Tue) soccer ball kick 08:24:19.63 ID:: 1 2Ee2ohPHP BE :3131842368-PLT (12113) Award points
Was issued a Rising Sun flag is not a supporter of the general, Mr. bending members of racist Shibaki Corps
In order to give an excuse to the Korean side, Shibaki Corps appeared to was shake the Rising Sun flag to members dare
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQWaInDCUAASFhj.jpg
https://twitter.com/kogenta_tyan/status/361864817776152576



(Tokyo) 2013/07/30 (Tue) 18:11:57.19 ID poison fog:: vhC + drfc0 125
> In order to give an excuse
The >> 1'm - Ne can Netouyo graduation even after forever from running in the conspiracy theory immediately


(Kanto Koushinetsu) 2013/07/30 (Tue) Menma 18:27:07.38 ID:: 126 uPumgNCkO
125 >>
W you have heard you have heard


(Chugoku) 2013/07/30 (Tue) rolling Sobatto 18:33:14.48 ID:: 127 j298TEqu0
125 >>
> Maybe barrage of Korea of ​​today sure to become of Chara because of the bending
masterlow 2013-07-29 00:32:01

> Barrage of Korea Today's sure to become of Chara
> Barrage of Korea Today's sure to become of Chara
> Barrage of Korea Today's sure to become of Chara


(Tokyo) 2013/07/30 (Tue) 18:41:16.43 ID poison fog:: vhC + drfc0 128
127 >>
It is written to me "in the system" What is seen only the tweet

To humans that are net de truth such as Shibaki Corps = core faction
Do not I take to nuance "work of Mr. bending celebration! Is successful!" What
Funny head


(Kanto Koushinetsu) 2013/07/30 (Tue) Menma 18:43:39.12 ID:: 129 uPumgNCkO
128 >>
W It seems Worse very much


(SB-iPhone) 2013/07/30 (Tue) soccer ball kick 08:25:33.07 ID:: 2 dmrqrw24P
I Seriously
I'll lose respect for Shibaki Corps


(Chiba) 2013/07/30 (Tue) pile driver 08:27:27.20 ID:: 4 q6FmMOWk0
Yokohama Marinos not wear uniforms representative of Japan? It's such is the wonder was that sense


(Kanto Koushinetsu) 2013/07/30 (Tue) 10:17:56.30 ID purler:: gVEmIzo6P 71
4 >>
You wear the uniform of the enemy that contains the flag of the Rising Sun, and w Ja I do that could not stand dirty old Chong


6: Big Boots (garden) 2013/07/30 (Tue) 08:27:48.76 ID: CueDww280
Na because no problem Rising Sun flag itself. If you do not hold down as it


(Tibet Autonomous Region) 2013/07/30 (Tue) knee ligament hardening 08:28:47.11 ID:: 8 u + msS9vE0
Is it shook the Rising Sun flag in Korea for companions Yoshio Arita Democratic lawmakers demean Japan


(Soft bank) 2013/07/30 (Tue) soccer ball kick 08:32:31.65 ID:: 11 q1M4yyw + P
We're Gonna I'll tell Korean
Was waving the Rising Sun flag What was the henchman of lawmakers' s Yoshio Arita of Japan


(? Catv) 2013/07/30 (Tue) Nirifuto 08:34:26.97 ID:: 13 abdoFMHq0
Doing such fabrications, paying money to the IOC to bring in football politics
I would like to something in me really Korea?
Na I still have good head towards North Korea, those who were asked to merge is not it?


(Kanagawa) 2013/07/30 (Tue) Milan work Dodon Suzusuroun 08:34:46.75 ID:: 14 6ncEWsJT0
I do own kno Chung usual
Cedar to be no twist


(Inner Mongolia) 2013/07/30 (Tue) Tokimeki Memorial 08:34:52.89 ID:: 15 tt8zM + pAO
Shibaki Corps or not of a North Korean agents of interest to destroy the Korea-Japan relationship


(Tokyo) 2013/07/30 (Tue) soccer ball kick 08:49:57.14 ID:: 19 8avQVOSuP
Dirtiness of Japan abnormal


(Tibet Autonomous Region) 2013/07/30 (Tue) stretch Plum 08:50:10.04 ID:: 20 gNfwpBVn0
Rising Sun flag has got the endorsement of "No Problem" from FIFA
How can you get Chung for fuel dropped the majority of you do not know about it


(Shizuoka) 2013/07/30 (Tue) 09:12:47.44 ID purler:: 4JVV/kp6P 23
Hey way too's


(Fukushima) 2013/07/30 (Tue) 09:15:59.92 ID 32 statement Rocket Launcher:: 97X3tui50 24
From what you seem to me committed to issue surfaced


(Garden) 2013/07/30 (Tue) Senton 09:22:01.92 ID:: 27 NcdXE + B40
Keep in doing such a thing, something about discrimination then, right are you talking about


(Kanto Koushinetsu) 2013/07/30 (Tue) middle-aged 's lift 09:28:59.44 ID:: 30 v8UPjyUjO
South Korea to come you say "Nida! Who submitted banner reluctant to see the Rising Sun flag" when was always the quiet diene is wonder because Bale in early?


(Kanto and Tokai) 2013/07/30 (Tue) TEKKAMAKI 09:31:12.54 ID:: 35 Ji/N3DWOO
Current Special Account also Shibaki Thailand Do not are quite different from the sense of ordinary people any way you slice it.
Both liver too


(Saitama) 2013/07/30 (Tue) Riki lariat 09:32:33.72 ID:: 37 nEcQTbRq0
And what about actual 's Rising Sun flag? To hear such as the Self-Defense Forces are using, but the current German army then'm not using the Haken Kreuz,
House flag of the Rising Sun's Asahi Shimbun even flag in the wind, and I have to imagine that it is kind of "hateful to Kesa if Nikukere shaved", but I do not know the facts.


(Home) 2013/07/30 (Tue) Dragon Sleeper 09:36:32.08 ID:: 39 6uW1yZPe0
37 >>
When it becomes a problem Korean players's ran with placard before
Inception's has put Ichamon me "~ 's what the Rising Sun flag of Japan After Yeah" in order to deflect the brunt
Keeping fire caused disease much more from it


45: Shiranui (Tottori) 2013/07/30 (Tue) 09:48:08.53 ID: nLDhloCP0
37 >>
"Rising Sun flag"

・ It is used to emphasize the Medeta during celebrations in the private, and ancient consistent
Although not was design, but it has been used before several hundred years ago.

・ January 25, 2011, why South Korea began questioned Order of the Rising Sun flag AFC Asian Cup
The monkey imitate due to an odd Isao Makoto semi-finals of "Japan-Korea war"

Because it is a derogatory term often used when you insult the Japanese in Korean society is "monkey",
The act is called ripples.

After the game, to the media coverage of South Korea, odd Makoto Yong said it was indiscriminate imitation that had been prepared before the game.

Japan Football Association (JFA), the Korea Football Association for (KFA), request interviews with odd Isao Makoto

If you are playing in the "Celtic, monkey cry in that Korean supporters of the other odd Isao Makoto
Are. The remarks meaning not and "'ve done towards the people who are such a racist comment

Uproar is not only between Japan and Korea, leaps to overseas countries, and (Cheeky Monkey = odd Isao Makoto) in the UK paper
Scathingly criticized in an article, billed, SRTRC organizations to monitor the act of racial discrimination is question the statement.

"I want to die anymore ..." odd Isao Makoto

(Apology is lie after Barre) fake news use another photo "support the Rising Sun flag of Japan has caused" the Asahi

"Tears came out to see the rising sun flag of the audience. Me too ... South Korea is national in front of the players," the odd Isao Makoto,
Claim change belly and stood in the Rising Sun flag.

And to the present and hold out a claim design to change a grudge against Rising Sun flag, using the Rising Sun flag, and products


(Fukushima) 2013/07/30 (Tue) 11:53:51.72 ID Kawazu dropped:: GCuda6WP0 94
45 >>
> ・ January 25, 2011, why South Korea began questioned Order of the Rising Sun flag AFC Asian Cup
> The monkey imitate due to an odd Isao Makoto semi-finals of "Japan-Korea war"
> Because it is a derogatory term often used when you insult the Japanese in Korean society is "monkey",
> The act is called ripples.

W here probably funny
And even though it has already been face Bussaiku JAP also Chung also similar
W What'm teasing each other or each other appearance


(Company) 2013/07/30 (Tue) Midnight Express 10:11:46.97 ID:: 68 dop12nkY0
37 >>
In this case, the flag of synonymous Na or iron cross flag in Germany


(Kansai and Tokai) 2013/07/30 (Tue) Menma 09:34:07.65 ID:: 38 bHbALgl7O
I'm a modus operandi for decades same


(Saitama) 2013/07/30 (Tue) rolling Sobatto 09:39:51.88 ID:: 42 sB5Ldw / +0
It will say, I love the Rising Sun flag Korea 's right-wing
Are you in In the news why?


(Osaka) 2013/07/30 (Tue) Dragon Sleeper 09:45:21.36 ID:: 44 O + oF6bpA0
Rising Sun flag I thought you was a sign you're good willl take out the anti-Japanese banner of Korea in this case
After You eat Korea against away to have the Rising Sun flag bother that it was not until now (do know though), the Order of the Rising Sun flag go up suddenly only this time that South Korea is prepared oversized banner is I funny.


(Dion Army) 2013/07/30 (Tue) 09:53:00.29 ID purler:: 1a5tPTkgP 48
South Korea
・ I want to ban you want to international issues of the Rising Sun flag
-Excuse to offset of the political banner of his colleagues want

Shibaki Thai side
・ I want to ban you want to international issues of the Rising Sun flag
And performance that was criticized was the Rising Sun flag = political = removal Want

Because there is inventory inspection If you bring things there only big stadium 's original
It 's match pump collusion two completely


(Osaka) 2013/07/30 (Tue) Dragon Sleeper 09:55:53.53 ID:: 50 O + oF6bpA0
Cheering in Japan should be a policy willl not raise the Rising Sun flag in Korea war against China.
So that problem at the individual level if there is a Rising Sun flag in the battle of the two countries.
But cheering is Na because doing organized by the population of South Korea.
First of all then, right-dimensional different previously such as kno.


(Tochigi) 2013/07/30 (Tue) Bloody Sunday 09:56:58.04 ID:: 51 gCDMSJJS0
South Korea 's side was canceled the support of the second half
And not you because it was aware of this ...


(Kyushu) 2013/07/30 (Tue) Shining Wizard 09:59:30.40 ID:: 56 3tNhrLJaO
51 >>
The first place I'm not you come to see game
Is it the stupid sport, too I can not
ラベル:SOCCER East Asia Cup
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean] It is kimchi cult of one color theory, but it's hear from industry screams from exports down ... Kimchi pop should appear what now? ... Fountain [07/25]

Delusion of Korean
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1374736590/


1: ◆ TOFU / XEczQ @ sweet treatment "cold tofu" φφ ★ 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:16:30.72 ID:???
Kimchi is a cult of one color theory these days.
Story of love kimchi foreign forms a column with such posted to Twitter a photo of kimchi that Michelle Obama, wife of the United States was applied directly.
Contents of the foreign media kimchi special feature out to influential newspaper foreign, to introduce lactobacillus probiotic vitamins and kimchi is a rich full nutritional food to or even been reported.
If you only see and hear these news, kimchi is a Korean food in the world that people of the world no longer love.

But If you look except kimchi market would "tilting their heads". You hear from kimchi industry now is a voice scream.
(January-May), I was not able to export even the slightest kimchi in China earlier this year.
I have to say kimchi brought from China during this period will become even $ 50 million worth close.
In addition, kimchi exports to the Japanese market fell nearly 20 percent. Japan is a region which accounts for 80% of exports of kimchi Korea.
Export performance of this year's goes without saying here, this about because he has fallen.
Korean kimchi are exported to countries around the world of course. It is also in 52 countries. However, export smaller scale overseas compatriots because a main consumer most.

State of the domestic market of South Korea, which consumes the most kimchi is also not very good. 1 trillion won market size (approximately 90 billion yen) before and after.
It is a scale similar to the kimchi refrigerator. Market nor Fu becomes larger.
The 1st kimchi consumption per capita of Koreans these days in about 68 grams, I that was significantly reduced compared to (92 grams) a decade ago. This
Reality is very different and the story coming hear kimchi like. I wonder why?
The "hard to penetrate foreign for unique taste, distribution and storage capacity of the fall it's fermented food because it is traditional food," and the government representative.
So I use to concentrate on public relations to introduce kimchi mainly budget of kimchi.

So if Korean to even do not eat very little kimchi, someone is caught?
It is a typical answer is: "... committed by the realization of more traditional taste".
By the way, I will for reasons that can not be development kimchi has been unable to achieve publicity and taste, the tradition simply?

Kimchi that good health is listed in main culprit of "excessive sodium intake" on the one hand. It is difficult to reduce the sodium if Chase tradition.
In fact, to eat it with kimchi at home if there are several kinds of juice and condiments delicious salted fish is nothing to it.
However, it is difficult to buy a juice of salted fish taste good at home less number of family members. The base amount of container is because too large.
Are still old-fashioned related industries also not follow the change of life in this way.

I tried to this kind of thinking.
I wonder not when you must seek the path of the current pairing pop is not a legitimate taste traditional for the prosperity of a kimchi (pop).
Developed a new concept kimchi remarkably reduced the sodium, fish soy sauce cutlass which was in a small, clean container
By the time of the day-to-day to eat it with a fruit kimchi, it is to challenge the new system to continue.
Rather than try to take over the tradition of Chinese cabbage kimchi to be more than 100 years the other,
I wonder not that be considered a futuristic kimchi young people and people of the world can enjoy, to be now.

Yang Sung-hee editorialist

34 minutes 15:25 Jul source JoongAng Ilbo 2013
http://japanese.joins.com/article/297/174297.html?servcode=100§code=120&cloc=jp|main|top_news


117: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 17:05:37.63 ID: vttU71VZ
1 >>
Appearance is Na from the bad
Then smell ...


188: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 17:27:02.52 ID: hUD4Z0Nh
1 >>
Anti-Japanese national policy is, moreover, no get accused of also violated the law



It will shrewd afraid to something things such country
The common sense in


272: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 17:44:12.80 ID: XBOWVO0I
1 >>
I do not know of foreign, but consumption was decreased in Japan that there is a problem with the safety because he is known to the consumer.
Are writing a "domestic (Japan production) is also material" to package all the way or why, w Think a little bit


486: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 18:37:25.17 ID: ASHIF9Ye
1 >>
Irresponsible, w I graduated from white kimchi only talent


789: Kaoru sister ◆ RROKAMA / mc 2013/07/25 (Thu) 19:21:48.57 ID: uzeqZY0R
Hi, I 'll Kaoru sister!
'Ll Fu N,' ll I'm leaving Shippori tonight! / / /

1 >>
A value www I want to see (the ones not only delicious it is also made in Japan) pickles just is, if what you get become a pop
I swear. Irrational root wwww absolute


864: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 19:33:00.67 ID: 3H1PSiGR
>> Kimchi pop should appear what one now


No, I Think other softening.
It 's plan of embattled company of bankruptcy close though, it.


2: Ta152 H-0 ◆ Tank/Ja2RQ 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:18:03.83 ID: hGmpjFxr
Okya put in a sealed container, because I explode at length by fermentation, I would still pop.


3: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:18:24.97 ID: mLG0Hnv4
Search for "Kimchi parasite"


4: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:18:30.91 ID :/ WwJcZaU
The mon do not think these kind of things and delicious to the tongue Irya decent
Sales will fall stupid tongue work equals smokers decreasing


7: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:20:27.08 ID: BIKV + b75
Korean kimchi unsanitary smelly


8: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:21:12.10 ID: + vcBWP7x
Nante kimchi containing the sputum of Korean, I do not want to eat! over all σ ('┰ `=)


10: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:21:39.27 ID: + ISUmofr
Do not type of guy pickled Japan's If you could not like something about kimchi but it and eat
Japanese I'll make it really good improvement


12: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:21:51.26 ID: U2LH0daO
It's not very, but not good to eat anti-Japanese food Nante fear


14: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:23:42.18 ID: pi4sR8XN
How can you get no way Kueru Nante Korean kimchi parasite + E. + H. pylori enters!
Chung you guys your mouth is eating dog food


15: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:23:58.29 ID: Ifh2Xxrt
You Might not have been around to steady me risk information of Korean food
The Sanuki tilt, although I wonder has penetrated more quickly if they belong sauce ...


16: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:24:03.16 ID: b1wIz78y
> If you only see and hear these news, kimchi is a Korean food in the world that people of the world no longer love

Teme et al will only allowed to write puff piece paying money. Korean w to hup in response truly it
Do not is self-poisoning, w longer


18: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:26:28.59 ID: LJVQSowL
And I imports enormously from China
Will no problem if domestic production it

Why is trying to export and keep the enormous import?


25: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:29:36.53 ID: nfXRVYFe
W Na's scream that seems to shit Chung has been confused in the reality and delusion


28: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:30:18.40 ID: vCBEJF3w
I do not want to buy food Nante there is a problem with hygiene.
Moreover, Chinese cabbage or not it produced in China?


29: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:30:36.80 ID: ju30HXv5
No, probably not a health food ...
People with high blood pressure is to me you avoided large number of salt even Korean ...


32: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:31:57.86 ID: U02Cy4BC
I wonder if not you should put out to see the different ('・ ω ・ `) color? Such as blue.


34: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:33:01.24 ID: zJt10E81
>> W and will say, 32 blue mold


40: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 16:34:38.20 ID: EuLuzfN2
Koreans then do not eat much really Nante kimchi,
The much angry and said me kimchi fact you might have a complex,
Just have a masturbation kimchi and that willl popular in the world.
Because scary to watch reality, it Hozai shit Nante kimchi pop,
I go to escape reality more and more. I elaborate pathetic.
ラベル:kimchi
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。