2013年07月12日

[Asiana machine accident] Asiana Airlines to official comment by warning ignored (NTSB) is enraged U.S. authorities U.S paper [07/11]

Human language is not understood by the Korean peoples

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373558346/
[Asiana machine accident]
Asiana Airlines to official comment by warning ignored
(NTSB) is enraged U.S. authorities
Rice paper [07/11]

1: 壊龍 φ ★ 2013/07/12 (Fri) 00:59:06.22 ID:???
Asiana Airlines to warn ignored, rage U.S. authorities - U.S. paper


July 10, 2013, according to the Wall Street Journal, the accident in San Francisco
U.S. Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) is over 10 hours on the 8th respect Asiana aircraft that caused
It was questioned for three of four pilots, but there is a limit in the English language
that the questioning has not progressed smoothly revealed from informed sources. Chugokushinbunsha is reported.

In addition, questioned not only not advanced, Asiana Airlines is to ignore the warning from the NTSB
That a comment official etc. regarding the level of the pilot is being more complicated the search
NTSB that furious. Without consent for Asiana Airlines NTSB as well as past accidents
You are asked to not an official statement, but Asiana Airlines Boeing 777 that caused the accident
Engine or not working correctly, the state of the crew and operating status of the flight system, personnel
Have repeated an official statement about the development training.

According to the two officials talked with investigators, responsible for the NTSB to Asiana Airlines you can not control speech
Is believed to have felt the irritation against but, NTSB spokesman and Asiana Airlines with respect to disclosure of "information
It is kept to a state that it "has been coordinated. According to informed sources, NTSB to ensure the accuracy of the interpretation in the future
you have to be to proceed as there is no error in the hearing, including also be. (Translation and editing / Okada)


11:20 July 11, 2013: China records
http://www.recordchina.co.jp/group.php?groupid=74191

Combat Organization
Received a fire outside of 90 seconds after the aircraft, Asiana [machine] accident evacuation started late in judgment instruction = captain from the refuge - Asiana machine accident, the United States [07/11]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373552958/
[07/11] Chosun Ilbo ... also voice to point out the defects in the machine [Asiana accident aircraft]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373508782/
[Asiana machine accident] Korean government, the United States requested [07/10] the self-control of the press briefing
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373424544/
Other


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:01:14.89 ID:: 2 4XhEjPBq
When you stop the (◎ __ ◎ ;) excuse,
Dish head'm would dry.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:03:28.76 ID:: 5 o2yuHl / I
Another, it Might not be gone stop baby of what excuse myself


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:04:06.74 ID:: 9 eBM3/tcb
Story ... I could go has come entangled at a frightening pace ...
As expected, no choice but to say Koreans hit the worst hand at the worst possible time.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:09:03.33 ID:: 19 JRu9YG6X
People become talkative and sometimes guilty
It would desperate Koreans be the same, so you evade the crime somehow, and he's flicking rub

Are not aware that other party is not in Japan, it will be much different from Japan ...


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:09:54.23 ID:: 21 bogDRKkc
How can you get disruption, sabotage against the investigation.
Do not should be as criminal prosecutions by arrest isolate the stakeholders.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:11:10.76 ID:: 28 DZjiDXgn
America is where you are learning now
You do not understand it because I think, "No way" too vile too
I do not understand 100 years to warned Japan even me Na involved only Ann Hirobumi Ito and Yukichi Fukuzawa


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:14:18.94 ID:: 38 l7ZYGlLH
You will have gained at the time the pilot can not be English


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:24:52.04 ID:: 61 3bJxvsu7
On top of that, Korea're Gonna seems to say that with "Do not push to Korea responsibility" in the United States. I want you doing showing Chung quality in this vein.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:42:16.87 ID:: 96 u0HNj + B /
89 >>
Korean cult then rife very well in the United States.
Remainder of Nikushi communism, or have preferential Unification Church, w judgment is too sweet


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:42:34.49 ID:: 97 l7ZYGlLH
>> 87 >> 89
Are fighting together Korean War, the Vietnam War and then there was also loss riot
I'm up every trouble can have the number of immigrants from what terrible
Do not I'm a big fool nature of Koreans you did not know


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:30:27.15 ID:: 74 5bVI5B + C
English did not you good at Koreans there any
What kind of thing 's interpretation necessary to a pilot?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:40:07.51 ID:: 91 nkAxhodS
74 >>
I'm good at
Koreans because language proficiency


2013/07/12 (Fri) ◆ 65537KeAAA 01:33:08.31 ID:: 80 1Lokrkpi BE :104372148-PLT (13001)
Analysis of flight recorders Naa would be very
-People who know the Korean language, including slang
-Fluent to people in aviation terminology
, People that do not distort the reason out of the way to favor Korea
, People unlikely to be such as acquisition
You have to hunt around looking. 'll Murige


(Gold) black sheep of Suruga 2013/07/12 02:22:08.92 ID:: 149 Q9fWt42o
80 >>
It is more of a voice recorder


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:45:05.72 ID:: 102 PSb + BUDA
Do not because guys like you that has not been ignored in the calm of a treaty between international and Japan-Korea Basic Treaty
Korean or Korean Japan after all even if the modernization
The wonder was riding in Figure Japan because've been spoiled. To Korean I realize that selfishness is not Spoken in the United States opponent


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:52:02.68 ID:: 111 EgsO16aN
If you pilot of domestic specialty to hand over hundred step
Although I think it good or even English Well unnecessary
Such as no qualification test of English pilot for international flights
What idea what? w


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:57:09.07 ID:: 118 rx9AuOL2
111 >>
Is that you guys can use me Korean


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:17:27.00 ID:: 146 9SFp0i79
Or that nobody 's werent If you think you speak if someone put three people
Nobody will do not you not speak said to be good at English Korean pilot
And though I should put a ride from a decent enough one person


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:52:39.11 ID:: 176 rti1v1yB
Things to do in developing countries Nante gag
America is a developed country is technically, but it is equivalent to the developing countries in the mental
America and China also is not still trust

You can trust it's only brother of neighboring countries to be able to rely on


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:56:52.35 ID:: 180 MRouhz8D
176 >>
The Taro that there was information sink Korean government skip every day in North Korean missile uproar previous little.
I'm saying that sort of thing should stop


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:08:28.56 ID:: 188 x9pg3ESV
Grave digging too w The only excuse, as refuted all
Breast heat w When I think it would be to compensate claims ridiculous U.S. angry

Billing amount wktk


2013/07/12 (Fri) ◆ 65537KeAAA 03:20:26.37 ID:: 194 1Lokrkpi BE :205481579-PLT (13001)
I wonder do not think position is me tremendously worse lie and barrel later me Korean?

Whether good because there is no worse so this is it Well


2013/07/12 (Fri) Ta152 H-0 ◆ Tank/Ja2RQ 03:23:23.27 ID:: 195 HlGadBNs
194 >>
Idea because it is wise evidence After the results obtained in the natural society of fellows' s wearing lie, so position deteriorates to be nil.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:30:47.91 ID:: 197 +26 YA +6 O
194 >>
The crazy lie anyway now
To buy time for the confusion the situation
You can apologize by kneeling down on the ground by the time the interest of the surrounding faded
Is suppressed to a minimum disposal

The wonder use the modus operandi of the state as it is that you've done for the IOC


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:51:23.02 ID:: 208 2T8KaXmw
Chung both, do you In side-by-side pack of lies but there is also likely to be criminal prosecution? www


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 04:47:45.44 ID:: 215 D2BhKCaW
208 >>
If you think a decent. It is president of Asiana Tatte said blame pilot in haste
I'll's gonna be admitted gross negligence lethal.
Such as compensation such as management responsibility, on the severity of the situation, the company also, not you noticed while at this late hour course?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 05:11:31.93 ID:: 224 Y220hHy6
Come, saying, "Nida to apologize barbaric behavior in the Korean War, Nida to compensation" with any.
To be continued further, "Stars and Stripes flag Nida war criminal" and that it has been ignored.


227: <丶 `∀ '> (gold) 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 05:16:52.57 ID: wbpwS +1 Q
South Korea is a cultural standard same as Japan, the United States you're misunderstanding forever is bad
A certain sense, this'll get what's coming to the United States. What you are doing with Asiana Airlines
Do not given that they have support of Korean general can expect anyone if the inhabitants of East Asia plate


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:40:09.18 ID:: 250 rR5R1yAs
Around the world are learning Korean
It 's necessary to know
Can not be avoided that it is not know abnormalities and risk


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:47:37.53 ID:: 252 hV8i/sxp
250 >>
No, I still wonder.
Globally, it is still strong and the bias "only this Koreans? Or not the abnormal" and.

Korean, Koreans of all to recognize was "abnormal" in the standard of humanity, it takes another 10 years.
People in the American CIA have checked this attrition, so remember to be appeared in the test here.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:51:31.76 ID:: 257 rR5R1yAs
252 >>
I is becoming the "the company"
If you go until it is BAN multilateral, and start making noise on its own
Offer of observer participation in the accident investigation Many


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:53:30.94 ID:: 258 hV8i/sxp
257 >>
Now is
"The trouble is that by working with Korean"

And would not it is required of globalization.
Also Jikocho of America, those who should read one street to translate any good w


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:50:35.84 ID:: 256 4GNtSJTr
English specs Chung Don 's only inconvenient pilot
But why are you such as full professor stupid So, low?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:10:42.58 ID:: 269 P9gCzav1
256 >>
English proficiency is low Jap Chong well
Hey I would cause this accident habit of coming to fool


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:56:24.92 ID:: 260 T2G1c7Te
Mike Honda Na's deployment which seems to play an active part as an interpreter
I wonder if moving as soon as possible cumene cost from Hanwha Group?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:16:46.51 ID:: 275 74XdI8PG
700: below, VIP will send it has changed the nameless: 2013/07/11 (Thu) 22:30:55.43 ID: BW34Rutl0
I'll tell this to the American

The Stars and Stripes and a flag of the Rising Sun, in men's toilets of an elementary school in South Korea
As the title, in the elementary school of the South Korea,
The tension the flag of the United States and Japan in the toilet,
The children seem to be plus for towards it.

It may feel a teacher of South Korea to be such a thing.

Both're hated from South Koreans it is you know,
Country flag on the left, with allies in a sort?
http://blog.livedoor.jp/yuki_kaofree/archives/439246.html
ラベル:Asiana
posted by nokija at 17:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean] Asiana machine accident visiting Korea boiling public opinion "The U.S. Na impose responsibility to Korea!"

After all, Koreans to blame the other people
http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wildplus/1373543881/
[Korean]
Asiana machine accident visiting Korea boiling public opinion
"The U.S. Na impose responsibility to Korea!"

1: ◆ ERINGI.ZLg @ Paris-Dakar largest fixed φ ★ 2013/07/11 (Thu) 20:58:01.51 ID:???
Visiting a landing accident failure of South Korea, Asiana aircraft that occurred in the United States, public opinion in South Korea is boiling.
Or media (NTSB) U.S. National Transportation Safety Board,
It is because are turning suspicion of the company's pilot and Korean, or not "pilot error" the cause of the accident.
Korea chanting "decided with the cause premature" or until the government aligned strong opposition, from airlines of course,
I try to find the "real culprit" in the aircraft and airport equipment.
Memorial mood to gruesome tragedy turn, it has become downright fishy air.

"The pilot of which is excellent" to control immature theory
Accident occurs (7 days Japan time) July 6, 2013 in the U.S. San Francisco International Airport,
182 people were injured aircraft badly damaged by the landing failure, two Chinese passengers also died.
Sometimes such engine trouble has not been confirmed, the pilot "steering miss" theory has been pointed out as the cause early on.
Vice captain who was piloting in particular, flight experience in the Boeing 777 that caused the accident is small and for 43 hours,
It was a learning curve in with the "instructor".
The instructor was also a veteran flight, but this is the first guidance.
May have been cut rate support systems incorrectly also been pointed out.
There is also the U.S. NTSB has published one after another the adverse facts these pilot side,
"Pilot error" theory is completely mainstream in the United States.
On the other hand, South Korea does not hide the irritation.
Yoon Yondo~u president of Asiana Airlines also said while the principle theory "full responsibility of operation is in the captain of the instructor role," said
The objections head-on the "steering miss" theory and to speak repeat "the two pilots is excellent, experienced" or,
Also in an interview of the 9th, the person in charge of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport also recite the cautious "only announcement of NTSB can not be determined from the negligence of the pilot" he said.

Will not escape the responsibility of the South Korean side if pilot error
To proceed with a pilot mistake,, responsibility sweep down on the side Asiana Airlines.
It is a problem that leads to Korea's "national prestige" eventually.
Or because of that, I'm trying to find the pilot other than the "criminal" somehow in the Korea media.
Airport facilities or defect, the B777 was out of order - at the moment the most, it can not be said flag colors are nice and These claims.

>> I will continue to 2 or later.

Source: livedoor News
http://n.m.livedoor.com/f/c/7849849




25: ◆ ERINGI.ZLg @ Paris-Dakar largest fixed φ ★ 2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:09:41.96 ID:???
>> Is a continuation from the 1.

Chosun Ilbo that has been advocated, such as airframe failure theory also frequently entered on the 11th,
"A possibility that pilots got off to a speed-support systems" to an increase in adverse evidence
I have published an article, such as throwing a spoon "emphasis of the study in the direction of negligence" and "pilot" he said.

Around Kimi eight mid-General South Korean media, such as "e-Daily",
Remarks just do said negligence of the pilot cause of the accident is leaking from the "NTSB.
Should the, white to the airport due to a defect of the white fuselage, responsibility because looming on the shoulders of the United States it also "
And, it's plight that claims the United States is, trying to impose a responsibility to Korea.

Accident "conspiracy of government"? Spread rumors
It thinks, - and if it becomes, Korean Internet users also exasperation no doubt
"Getting Away From It All" mood is in the air exclusively on the net.

It's widespread in the SNS on Korea from immediately after the accident,
It is a novel idea "for political breakthrough, accident conspiracy of government" and.
About half a year from Park Geun inauguration, politics gaffe problem of President Roh Moo-鉉元 in the inter-Korean summit in 2007,
The presidential election and alleged intervention by the State Intelligence Service after another, you do not grasp the opportunity of flotation regime.
Because of its breakthrough, in the trumped-up is such a accident - it is the story of whole cloth course not,
Spread considerably in Korea net, as is taken up in major media.
Anyway, it seems there is no doubt that this accident had a significant impact on our society.

(J-CAST News)




2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:21:02.20 ID Please do not give the name:: exvFVqOn 51
1 >>
What attitudes, ... this Korean

Infant bad-behaved and is're knead each pack turned over on the floor in a department store

Although I'm an aspect the same! !


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:03:45.48 ID Please do not give the name:: GZyqhwIt 7
Do not be give anything and everything to race following the monkey!
Around annoying Become a good mind


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:05:23.05 ID Please do not give the name:: XRdMf66U 10
Themselves from a very do going the tragic hero already a.
Do not wonder that him saying "America Nida! That why not let this remain a Horuhoru peddling" he said.


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:06:08.69 ID Please do not give the name:: eaCGAMTA 12
Although seen still fool some only if you're saying that,
Obviously a it's pass the buck in saury great your company or country. I have been in the sun too long.


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:07:34.88 ID Please do not give the name:: EfnVEy85 15
Perpetrators facing victims unawares
Or expand it to seek apology and compensation ...


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:08:08.35 ID Please do not give the name:: lt5iVpa8 16
American people too will understand finally that the country 's Korea now.
Lobbying multiplied gold fool like I is also www naught all

Located in Korea mad here! ! !


2013/07/11 (Thu) 22:19:48.24 ID Please do not give the name:: vEmEEQe4 93
16 >>
However, I can not eat it only sees in silence.

You know, Koreans, not admit responsibility for their own,
It will try to blame others.
Comfort women, too is the same.
And to become comfort women to yourself a lot of money because the profitable,
To have been in the comfort women forced by being forced taken by the Japanese
I'm to blame to Japan.
That it is not about to say.


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:08:23.68 ID Please do not give the name:: fQocTeeO 18
You're wearing you say in the pilot full responsibility president already


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:11:20.47 ID Please do not give the name:: ZiS1YsCW 27
Do not speak ill of Korean "flash" will do the cause of all!
Japanese may be then does the cause of flash maybe


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:11:38.52 ID Please do not give the name:: UUBzu03Y 28
Next build an image of the captain requested the apology and compensation, it is rejected.


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:16:06.82 ID Please do not give the name:: VDdkFOHX 44
Are you stupid It was Chung If you think


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:18:49.46 ID Please do not give the name:: lt5iVpa8 47
Qualification because deprivation is to say in the first place 's aviation industry, you saw the tranquility (UFO, etc.)
I do not supposed to say anything even if seen, Koreans w Do not I look up to those that have not seen


[82.3%] TEPCO 2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:24:33.96 ID Please do not give the name:: KOptx9L1 58
Victims Na sued even if accident aboard the Hyundai was defective
And white double award apology and dropped the company's reputation.


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:27:26.48 ID Please do not give the name:: V0bln36P 62
Nida because of airport equipment ・ ・ ・

Nida because of air traffic controllers ・ ・ ・

Ha! ! Nida because of parts of Irubon made! !
Nida is not likely difference! ! !


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:28:58.63 ID Please do not give the name:: jb4WpuaM 65
Is responsible to control the aircraft in impression certainty Nida
Nika no love in Korea
Nida no mistake to Korea is a country serving as a brother of Chinese
Japan is bad Nida

A next one?


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:33:59.83 ID Please do not give the name:: VOEKNIL0 73
Netouyo of Japan, has caused malicious activity to diminish the national prestige of Korea by accident.
Deployment of Nida seeking compensation.


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:52:53.35 ID Please do not give the name:: XRdMf66U 79
I want to be immersed in the delusion "we are praising the excellence of the crew from the pilot or around the world" and as a Korean.
America We grow in that it's rude guys hooking the Hiyamizu to the tipsy.


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:54:57.21 ID Please do not give the name:: Frms/e59 81
This accident'll lose said to be terrorism of Japan
And colonial rule of Japan, due to comfort women, I'll begin to say the accident happened
South Korea Nida not bad


2013/07/11 (Thu) 21:57:50.76 ID Please do not give the name:: gXUhStL8 83
I thought to see this news Like China, camaraderie is What It looks there quite a strong culture 's Korea
People of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport to be tuned to the NTSB will also be there, but I can not, and will not neglect the will of the people,
People who do not want to increase the United States and South Korea problem quickly forget this incident Na would be many
Can you turn the brunt in Japan soon to become Innovation?


2013/07/11 (Thu) 22:47:08.65 ID Please do not give the name:: qWc74VuX 104
What 's wrong Now?
The Bring it'll lie just caught me yet!
Put out the (lobbyist) our Familiar! Ey to change the public opinion!
You stand up and rebuild the memory! The White counterattack to take Ageashi!
It is now! Fun yet to come to mud wrestle Come on!
Harry! Harry Harry! Harry Harry Harry!


2013/07/11 (Thu) 23:08:30.81 ID Please do not give the name:: DzrHZHVZ 107
Not very well throughout the world history pass the buck of raising ethnic but Korea do normally
ラベル:Asiana
posted by nokija at 16:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean] Democratic Party Hiroshi wing pyo, Ripples accused President Park Geun an analogy to Abe The people ... 'Angst' remarks should not be born [07/11]

Koreans compared to the Japanese always
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373570374/
[Korean]
Democratic Party Hiroshi wing pyo,
Ripples accused President Park Geun an analogy to Abe
The people ... 'Angst' remarks should not be born
[07/11]

1: Large chief φ ★ 2013/07/12 (Fri) playing the piano 04:19:34.51 ID:???
The human 'Angst' remarks Hong Ikupyo, do not blame President Park born ripples ... analogy Abe

The strong rebound "an insult to the President" Blue House

Lee Jung Hyun "Shofuku also quality of a leader" unfair mention Moon Jane, presidential election

http://www.hankyung.com/photo/201307/AA.7640602.1.jpg

The 11th, Hong wing pyo (Hong Ikupyo) Democratic hospital spokesman (photo) Shinzo Abe, Japan preside over (Park Ohakune) President Park Geun
The accused is likened to, ripples occurs.

On this day, the National Assembly briefing introduces the book 'Park Chung and Kishi (Park Chung-hee)' that, Hong hospital spokesman said "this
The term 'terror' comes out, but the character of demon demon, using the character of womb fetus, and some people do not born
I began to talk "he means born.

There were Kishi and Angst, Park Chung Hee of Manchukuo puppet in the country "Japan imperialism was built, but Angst ironically with it
I spoke from descendants and "are at the top of Japan and South Korea. Shinsuke former Prime Minister is the maternal grandfather of Prime Minister Abe.

Hong hospital spokesman metaphor to Prime Minister Abe and President Park. "Recently, the History of Prime Minister Abe and President Park is very similar to his
There is a surface is. While that it "would be to try to go to the old age and denied the truth of history," Prime Minister Abe Japan militarism recovery
Said If you are screaming and President Park and "seems to have dreamed Restoration Republic (Park Chung Hee regime).

For the current south Shun (Nam Jae) director of the National Intelligence I was referred to as '(Kim Jegyu) Kim Jae-kyu of the second'. Kim Jae Kyu Park Chung is based
President's slayer. "In fact, south Jae Shun said the same as Kim Jae-kyu of the second, Hong hospital spokesman handgun killing of President
As opposed to just, as "there is also a political killing, state enough to think or not it's to neutralize the power of" the President
I said, "I think the behavior information director has over the degree.

(Executive Office of the President) was powerful rebound while the "insult to President Park" Blue House. Apricot gold (Kim Heng) spokesman "magnanimity
Criticized "this is" an insult to the people who chose the president as "represents a deep regret to representation beyond the area of ​​the. Lee Jung-hyun
Are eligible to people who can "Shofuku can request Shofuku to others, (Lee Jung Hyun) public relations chief is in the quality of a leader also Shofuku
I said, "is one of the. "Recently, despicable words appealed to the presidential election seems to be prevalent in a particular political party in" with it
As, received "The compiled investment, you can put together a workplace, Chong would concentrate to summarize the export" he said.

It is interpreted remarks Li chief and aimed at the remarks of recent Democrats sentence such as current Tiger (Moon Jane) member. Statement Senator nation
Information in comments incidents flows out in the course of the prosecution investigation, illegal flow of dialogue recording and presidential election intervention of "National Intelligence Service leave the 9th
President Park is benefiting, the President himself, and that its misuse, presidential election at times and they were not very fair in out
And said "there was no mention at all to the point that you also or.

Hong hospital spokesman quoted the passage from a book in conjunction with "'Angst' representation through oral briefing controversy occurs
Was the explanation to such things, and "regrets if it was seen as a personal attack against the president by extension.

Kim Jeff / remote Byon'uku reporter

2013-07-11 22:40:56 2013-07-12 01:43:19 modification (Korean) input Korean economy: source
http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview.php?aid=2013071112361


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 05:17:35.87 ID:: 13 ahXhKNDD
1 >>
The Korea, www I'm very

But, if you'd clamoring You say make a statue of anti-Japanese terrorist in Harbin
Of course, w position of Park Chung in Manchuria is not it a problem

Fool (', `_ ゝ) push


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 04:28:14.13 ID:: 6 1wglz39O
> Prime Minister Abe is Yelling Japanese militarism resurrection

When did I say?
Oh?
Hey, I said when such a thing.
The guy just lie Te Taku Chung.
Oke I take this record.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 04:35:35.94 ID:: 7 QVbBxPP8
However, organisms with the same guy role, even if not come born I wish then come out of the case because it is Kune gift of history education rotten about helpless of Korea.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 04:45:38.55 ID:: 9 KEsBl / sn
Way of criticism www It seems really Chung

Useless and w 's Minjoku is involved in serious


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 05:28:45.10 ID:: 16 A + + sDJuz
Even without the Abe, for Leonardo, It is a very sound argument.

Daughter that sold off the honor of his father, bought the presidency.

Brute of a man.

If you want or stain the honor of his grandfather, Abe does not have.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 05:54:27.56 ID:: 17 P4Jrd75A
Away from where Prime Minister Abe and that Japan wants to Japan militarism resurrection it or come out
I do not know the thought processes of Korean around here
Japan has buried more than 60 years ago Nante militarism
Just say that it will strengthen the defense because there is little threat of China
No I'm supposed to choose Japanese though, that it obtained a thing for the modern state Nante militarism such as aggression


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:03:07.01 ID:: 20 fvI + DDJd
Do not caramel Japan one by one and to condemn the chief and myself!


28: Momotaro 2013/07/12 (Fri) 06:35:16.25 ID: DZMZjRtC
Park Chung Hee, father president of Korea, Park Geun is of a former Japanese military officer!
Park Geun, the property would be confiscated pro sin of course.

http://blog.daum.net/tsunjncqi67/22
http://images.mediatoday.co.kr/news/photo/201303/108134_108969_1059.jpg


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:54:19.79 ID:: 33 25XyrcBS
28 >>
Well, is not that so
So, Park Geun-chan www think you're doing anti-Japanese desperately


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:44:30.92 ID:: 29 n7zJuTZA
The regrettable ... Na to become uncomfortable 0 when you are in a place of Rupi Abe!


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:53:17.03 ID:: 31 GcHWoxpL
Hate speech Diet


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:32:21.15 ID:: 37 mpQX2WME
As Manchukuo officer, dad Kunekune is, the anti-Japanese activists and communist guerrilla
I was around killing.

Do not I know perfectly the fact that. Even Koreans.
ラベル:Park Geun
posted by nokija at 14:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Mad] completely Court of Korea under the compensation instruction to men of Japan "Inappropriate behavior at a facility in Japan"

Korean courts do not know the law
http://hayabusa3.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news/1373511322/
[Mad] completely
Court of Korea under the compensation instruction to men of Japan
"Inappropriate behavior at a facility in Japan"


1: Snow Leopard (Osaka) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 11:55:22.59 ID: I3VW4VFr0 BE :582557344-PLT (12000) Award points
Korea District Court and blasphemy damages instruction independence activist organizations representative of Japan
2013.7.11 10:54


The 10th, the Seoul Central District Court (Shimamachi of Shimane Prefecture Oki) "Takeshima before independence movement Korean house in Kanazawa, of the monument Gil Yoon Bong
To men of organizations representative of Japan made a regret that wrote the territory "of Japan-specific, nephew of Gil Bong-in as" received a "psychological damage
In the judgment of the suit, which sought damages, I was ordered to pay 10 million won (about 900,000 yen) to men. Yonhap News reported.

Set up a stake of random content in a location that is dedicated to soul (referred to in Korea) Yoon Gishi, "man is the spirit of the district court Yun Gishi
Was blasphemy. I pointed out that the plaintiff was subjected to emotional distress and "obvious.

The district court sent a notice date of trial or complaint to men, but the men were sent to regret similar to district court addressed without court appearance.

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/world/news/130711/kor13071110560003-n1.htm


2: Bobcat (dion Army) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 11:56:31.31 ID: Yjc2OaZm0
Do not I have not anything in the N trial of civilization of this nation


4: Selkirk Rex (Aichi) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 11:59:03.47 ID: se + DqESp0
Ann legal effect softening


27: Devon Rex (garden) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:08:26.63 ID: T4kCV5XvP
4 >>

Absent

Performance of only


6: Bombay (Osaka) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 11:59:44.65 ID: Cg1iLP2A0
Na's really mad


7: Haiironeko (garden) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:00:01.68 ID: BgQq5fLb0
Justice is what gonna go the determination that bullshit

This will do squid


14: White (Kanto Koushinetsu) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:02:48.73 ID: tj9bCLUeO
Good with Ken Buddha, Korean from a very excited are you'll head to the judge


18: margay (Fukushima) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:04:08.43 ID: TKUONtQ90
W'm Is there any meaning to the court to Synergetic such a hate


30: black and white (Saitama) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:10:11.76 ID: rR4Zyyhq0
Modern law or does not exist in Korea?


36: Somali (Xinjiang) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:15:09.95 ID: 2xJD16XU0
30 >>
First of all humanity does not exist


31: Maine Coon (East) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:11:22.13 ID: RU/oLKp90
It will not only know the base outside things outside base Well
In other words I do not understand such things under Korean life then we do not want to understand


34: Calico (Hyogo) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:14:19.59 ID: 5TyF94Eo0
Koreans or incinerate the Japanese flag modification, and Koreans own act of hate Koreans say
After Yarakashi, What have received emotional distress, and interesting After doing it accused is wished by
Ww're right


51: Abyssinian (Osaka) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:31:31.47 ID: 6JgVBlX20
You give me one million I also received from mental distress in the judgment


54: Ginger (Kanto Koushinetsu) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:32:23.22 ID: osWYTjqUO
What Yaba whether Korean courts
It is an atmosphere that not even separation of powers


56: Devon Rex (Osaka) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:32:48.57 ID: kTXmsuq7P
And stored as evidence when I sent peg written in Hangul, but I feel like that or that erased the Hangul part I to
It would be the evidence but I turned off of it says such a thing is outrageous, such as


60: pheasant white (Kanagawa) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:34:31.60 ID: quUrpHCW0
This is where the Na wonder democratic nation
Not a no different from North Korea


66: Devon Rex (Osaka) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:37:24.82 ID: kTXmsuq7P
Heck Korea army based service men and women who fought the Chinese militia volunteer army in the Korean War if through this
Not a should sue emotional distress by having a speech in Chinese Ohakune President to visit China?
Omakeni apology compensation and also then I have not done me that country


75: Siberian (Osaka) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:44:57.49 ID: ACkPeMkX0
Standing such stories in the Seoul District Court yesterday but I would not at all legal effect?
Wonder to what these guys


87: Ginger (SB-iPhone) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:58:25.36 ID: XoPfgZDNi
Justice Chong said with Ken Gundam is probably too Yaba


88: black tiger (Saga) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 12:59:33.66 ID: tSQP/usp0
I do dangerous judge also do not like this ruling Dasa?
Do not a sprint in the cliff to become a people united Korea


95: black (Kansai and Hokuriku) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 13:15:58.64 ID: uExzoFQ3O
If anything, it seems mad to prefer men involved in regret
The losing party can not be helped if you do not generally appear in court
But Korean courts should have been dismissed and denied the benefits sentenced to labor court appearance of defendant be considered


97: Sunaneko (Kagoshima Prefecture) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 13:20:41.41 ID: 4rOMDFsO0
95 >>

You've got to appear in court how you still looking after immigration ban?
Generally, there is no court decision that should come out "outside the jurisdiction, rejected" except if there is a national concept of jurisdiction normally.


98: Borneo Wildcat (mushroom) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 13:28:21.21 ID: 6xKldxu60
Would not mean that because there is in Kanazawa, and do not do in Kanazawa ...
The court will say, fellow of private fully
Ridiculous


112: Devon Rex (garden) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 14:31:38.40 ID: lX + F5Tt8P
Www Do not beggar's roundabout
Www say What Do bless money rubbed amount to ground


123: La Perm (Ibaraki) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 14:59:14.23 ID: PIBsRB4A0
But I'm funny in itself appeal to be accepted and you think normally.
The district court also likely, but are also infested brains prosecution over there?


124: American Carl (Kanto Koushinetsu) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 15:05:19.21 ID: THIyOphmO
123 >>
South Korea 's not democracy
Military state that was stained to nationalism, that is, the same as Nazi Germany


138: Bengal (soft bank) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 15:49:43.23 ID: UrOFBu3c0

■ 9% of the rapists of Japan are Koreans, but a similar situation seems to occur in the United States.

In the United States, there is a law that Megan Law

Plans to publish in the net sins color, race, sex offenders, such as rape, of a color, the hair of name, date of birth, address face photo-eye.
In Taiwan and South Korea, this system has begun, but for some reason, there is a strong opposition to be "a violation of the human rights of criminals" in Japan,
state bill even not submitted .... It is supposed to be the Megan list is amazing.
Korean full. ↓ ↓ Korean full. ↓ ↓ Korean full. ↓ ↓ Korean full. ↓ ↓ Korean full.


[Sex offender search web site "the laws of the Megan" California]
ttp :/ / www.meganslaw.ca.gov/index.aspx?lang=JAPANESE
[Georgia Columbia County Sheriff's Department] ttp :/ / www.columbiacountyga.gov/Index.aspx?page=2387

↑ I try to find to put the name. Keyword is OK alone last name!
(Example of keyword)
Kim kim lee Lee Shin Shin Yun Yun Chun Han Han all Zhang Chang Choi Choi Lin Lim Yang Yang 邊 Byun
posted by nokija at 13:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean-Japanese] Event held in Beijing Olympics bid support

Home country blocking , in Japan the support action
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373256137/
[Korean-Japanese]
Event held in Beijing Olympics bid support
Shin-Okubo restaurant management et al. [07/08]

Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/07/08 (Mon) 13:02:17.47 ID that came back: 1:??
Korean who runs a restaurant Tokyo [Yonhap] in Tokyo and Shin-Okubo is, to hold an event to support the Tokyo Olympic bid in 2020.

Popular name of the Shin-Okubo Korean restaurant gather many 9 to 11 next month made of Korean restaurant management from about 400 stores in Japan "Mindan net Korean Food Council," as "Employment Office street",
I open the event in Tokyo Olympic bid and support the Great East Japan Earthquake victims. The council said on the 7th.

You are considering that you can set a placard to support the Olympic bid as of Shin-Okubo area, put the paper in newspaper ads. The plans call for participation, such as Chinese, even CEOs of other countries in the region.

Movement of the Olympics bid support of this was born in the course to discuss the anti-Korean demonstration measures are one after another recently in Japan.
Opinion that it is necessary to highlight the Olympic spirit than corresponding from the front to the anti-Korean demonstration young people from some of Japan's claim blatantly a narrow nationalism, want peace more than the difference between race and ethnicity came out .

International Olympic Committee to be held in Argentina on September 7 in the (IOC) General Assembly, Summer Olympics venue in 2020, determined from the proposed site of three in Madrid, Spain and Tokyo, Istanbul, Turkey.

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130708-00000010-yonh-kr


33: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 13:23:43.14 ID: 8bvkwQ6p
>> 1
Home country blocking tools, in Japan the support action
What if this law is what makes it


74: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 14:05:40.76 ID: qCyiQW9
>> 1
The Yareyo it after stopping the brutality of VANK
Same Koreans w'll have is evil


166: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 19:13:02.42 ID: o/EC7kSi
>> 1
Such a performance from good, you guys just wrote a sweat to crush VANK


5: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 13:05:53.24 ID: nZ4s2ziP
Liar Koreans usual


26: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 13:17:45.87 ID: yq vbEDF
Even though it motherland and has sabotage in the Olympics, wwwww If you leave Japan


39: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 13:25:35.99 ID: jcC3gRPU
I'll be able to pull the leg of guys mainland that prevent hard Shinokubo After favor


44: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 13:28:49.33 ID: uYV2EeIz
39 >>
Korean mainland even, just good public relations image down in Japan if possible
It does not mean you are against really

That there are no claims if it was Tokyo Olympics, What should boycott South Korea


61: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 13:51:51.09 ID: NuDuXAFs
44 >>
Maybe, South Korea I'm a Tokyo Olympics in favor real intention.
Tokyo Olympics when held, though South Korea
Make the propaganda activities, such as if it were Japan,
I aim to attract tourists, surely.


48: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 13:34:39.98 ID: ELZIn75N
39 >>
Whether there will be sabotage or more to be agreed to Korean?


75: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 14:06:31.13 ID: x1ejXDrw
Evaluate After thoroughly criticized the activities of VANK


135: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 16:31:39.83 ID: nFnhmq6V
I've got to do what South Korea.
W Komeyo run into prison and forcibly returned to their country by pro-Japanese crime
ラベル:Tokyo Olympic
posted by nokija at 12:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Koreans and Chinese world rejoice resurrection [06/20]

Shallow Korean
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1371655377/
[CJK]
It has pride in never been tributary countries "China,
I look down on Japan "
Koreans and Chinese world rejoice resurrection [06/20]

Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/06/20 (Thu) 00:22:57.43 ID that came back: 1:??
- Last time, during the 100 years of the 20th century, Korean and Chinese, was troubled and philosophy of Hua Yi consciousness, the gap of reality that powerful Japan.
Now, however, pointed out loudly the subordination of Japan to machine the decline of Japan and the rise of their own, began to demand "Tsushima return" - It was a story that.

Suzuoki: Unlike the Chinese, Koreans from will speak anything,
We have continued to mutter "towards me who is the on much more than the Japanese spiritual culture" and also 100 years it was lost.
When the rapid growth of Japan has been praise from the world,
Korea paper had preached on a daily basis the low morality of Japanese barrel "economic animal".

In recent years South Korea was confident that it has caught up with the Japan economically, peace-loving nation with high ethical standards, Korea scold Japan serving as a war criminal state
- I have switched to glue it. Began to build in the United States Koreans not only Seoul image of the so-called "comfort women" also, it would be the embodiment of that thought.

Even talking to individual people, Looking At came clear from the top of Japan. The people of the land open-minded democratic and most in East Asia,
Some people speak in the attitude of, is doing listening to the mouth to the people of the country in which a delay closed.
Among them, some people have been coming to just not rubbing one's hands together in the Japanese until about 10 years ago.

For example, for the "drift to the right in Japan", morality is low the "Japanese, decent Asahi Shimbun most can not even criticism properly.
Korean reporters talk So for the people of Japan, we media, of South Korea, "said're doing to criticism have also appeared.

Okamoto: For Koreans, while being in the closest Japanese are guys much different dimension. So Koreans historically,
You think you need to supply dating on an equal footing with Japan to hand over hundred steps, and has been so involuntarily.
Because it is the presence you do not know what to come if you do not Yara dealing on equal terms.

My name is "交隣" this. External relations of the Joseon Dynasty,
I had to follow in China and "subservience to the stronger", only how to hold the relationship of two ways this "交隣".

So, Koreans, thinks Japan is underdogs in real intention. Have neglected you do not know the etiquette and culture "barbarian", in other words that's savage.
It is thought to guys like that, so you Kako thanked, but deceive somewhat, but that we do not care.
Now that it is no longer inferior to Japanese military and economic, yet backing that China could be, what you can say, too, and for Japan,
It will be called, began to think and also.

- Do you thing that the Koreans began to think, "What can do for Japan degraded" and!

Suzuoki: Indeed, the movement of Korea to swallow for the first time by pulling the auxiliary line is after another.
Dotakyan of 1 hour before the signing of the Japan-Korea military agreement,
Release of Chinese arsonist of ignoring the Japan-Korea extradition agreement,
And the "what was looted from Korea", does not return to claim without showing any evidence of the Buddha temple of Tsushima Koreans stole - and so on.

Is not only government action, grotesqueness came stands out even discourse of Korean.
"Apology request to the Sun King" (then) President Lee Myung-bak of the 14th August, 2012 is prime example.

(May 20 date in 2013) the editorial committee of the JoongAng Ilbo also wrote in the column "bombing of Japan was a punishment by God. I'll also be dropped in tone to this" he said.
By the way, set a heading of the "Sinking of Japan" in the front page also to the earthquake in Japan in 2011, the newspaper, (March 12 date in 2011) that was exuberant.

The background deviant Korea's recent boom "卑日-day Anado" throwback spiritual - convinced will go to think that there is a deep-seated disdain to Japan serving as "barbarian".

Now, everyone, security expert Japanese politicians, military personnel from diplomats and has twisted the neck.
For example, refuse with a strange reason to hold a Korea-Japan Foreign Ministers' Meeting and the conclusion of the Korea-Japan military pact, it is to that degree of anti-Japanese Korean too.
South Korea does not become prepared by the bad "Japan-Korea relations. Then, when the second following the Korean War took place, they must be determined to Japan to help South Korea,
I unanimously Japan barrel rear base of the U.S. Forces Korea (USFK) and "does not work.

(To be continued)

http://business.nikkeibp.co.jp/article/report/20130617/249777/?P=1
http://business.nikkeibp.co.jp/article/report/20130617/249777/?P=2
http://business.nikkeibp.co.jp/article/report/20130617/249777/?P=3

Korea [06/19] in which started to say in Japan - Japan, China and South Korea] "Tsushima thing of Korea," "Okinawa thing of China" and
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1371571476/


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/06/20 (Thu) 00:23:26.05 ID that came back: 2:??
1 >> More

To the question of them, I have answered as follows.

・ In order to protect themselves from the military threat of North Korea, South Korea has come to expect a lot in China.
・ It is because seems to North Korea to impending nuclear-armed, China will feel a deep sense of crisis over the United States.
・ China serving as a new boss because order to be "Kirero and Japan", and he has refused to sudden and military agreements.

- In short, I am Suzuoki theory "従中 卑日" that, he began as part of the "rice 従中 away".

That's right: Suzuoki. However, if you just "anti-Japanese of under the direction of China", part hard to explain a little remains.
Conclusion of a military agreement aside, because should not offend from China about Japan and Korea Foreign Ministers' Meeting is also necessary.
Motivation emotional it is, - to have the Okamoto theory that "revival of Hua Yi awareness of Japan", was quite right, for the first time.

If you extend the Okamoto theory, Korean people think "guy if his is subject to China, do not do so is there," said,
It may be that - with the discomfort for Japan to more than Chinese.
"The other, South Korea is not to go against China. Why Japan should not against China" from one of the top leaders of South Korea in the fall of 2006
Have you ever said in a demanding tone and. This sermon would be a symbol of these feelings exactly.

- I have a question. South Korea had been tribute to China. Korea if Itsunore the "Tsushima return theory" on grounds tribute
Do not take that you will confessedly "South Korea is a vassal state of China, which is a part" he said.

Suzuoki Answer: There are two. First, the integrity of the logic is not important in Korea.
It should spree attack the opponent when it comes time to fight, it is not relevant conduct their own What about.

It is a 1990. To request the transfer of technology by raising the country for Japan, South Korea and not respond to request your own way
I've been criticized loudly "morality is low stingy Japanese" he said.

At one point, I was asked to technology transfer from a certain country in Southeast Asia Pohang steel plant of South Korea (now ・ POSCO).
At this time, officials of South Korea is condemned "without effort on their own, brazen guys claim to me only technology" and all at once.
People who violently attack a "stinginess Japan" daily was also included in it. Although I heard this point I met the person in question,
I was not aware at all contradiction of their own discourse. I think that if you return to the context of the question, whether it "Tsushima Tsushima, South Korea South Korea" and.

The verge of the increase in Japan-Korea swap frame of October 2011, the Korean government was allowed to write to South Korea paper to be "signed've done it because I was asked from Japan".
Do we not afford to borrow the money from the savage country.

One answer is "do not think Koreans are proud that it was a tribute country of China. Ashamed and so on it" anymore.

Consciousness "and that it serve to China most faithfully, has contributed greatly to the stability of the world" and is is deep-rooted in Korean.
In this case, the "world", "Chinese world", that is, refers to the "Hana Wuyi order".
I do not think Koreans will be any this kind of thinking, but take China to increase the power in the real world, people who think so are increasing.
By the way, those who remember the resistance seem to be many in the word "vassal state", but the Korean does not rebound much to "pay tribute country".

(To be continued)

http://business.nikkeibp.co.jp/article/report/20130617/249777/?P=4


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/06/20 (Thu) 00:23:37.01 ID that came back: 3:??
2 >> More

It is the opinion very interesting: Okamoto. Pre-modern, the "tributary country" and "vassal state", was originally synonymous Kango.
From the time when the international relations of modern Western came in, self-consciousness that it is different as "tribute country" and "vassal state" will be strong in the Joseon Dynasty.
"Vassal state" is useless existence with no sovereignty, "tribute country" is proud to present ...... is voluntary.
I think this sense of language to continue even now probably. And Korean translation of my book be renamed,
I have been wiped wording was in the original title of "vassal state" is, (laughs).

Just because, I do not think anywhere near Korean is idolized in love with solid in China, it certainly confidential.
More and pretending to obey but secretly betraying comes rather good. By from the Qing Dynasty, this would be also the heart of history there is still considerable.

However, the word "peace" come to mind and have seen Korea now approaching the China. That go together in China,
It is a feeling that rather than adapt to the United States and Japan, has brought a calm mental Korean.
...... Like when you wear clothing that is exactly how my totally.
Subservience to the stronger and tribute - performance "thing (or two) to obtain a big thing" and is attached to the body,
It's seems like there is a recognition that was something cozy for Korea.

- It stood more than 100 years Korea is independent of China. Then, Korean society was also exposed to wave of Westernization.
Koreans pay tribute to say is, good for you but I can not believe.

I think that should also be noted history education in Korea: Okamoto. South Korea the current government "emerged from colonial rule of Japan"
It starts from the place, we place the legitimacy there. For this reason, it is often told by beautification also "era of tribute" of colonization before.

It is a problem understanding of history, of education exactly. How create a national history -. "Anti-Japanese" ideology also involved there.
South Korea and China also modern history because it is the spindle anti-Japanese history, system that destroyed the Japanese in obtaining a certain level it is natural.
Korean Because I had the "division" problem or the "division" in particular
You'll think "It's a by-blow of international relations of modern and contemporary. Was not such a thing if the era of tribute to this" also.

Suzuoki: Korean modern history has also considered the history of the "modernization that escaped from the yoke of China" at the same time as "anti-Japanese".
Not long ago, what they had been told to have a balance, with the rise of China
I feel part of the "modernization that escaped from the yoke of China" that was dilute rapidly.

"By sticking to Marine forces for the first time ever, I play around on the side to win this time" in the Cold War collapse immediately after
Discourse and was full of the Korean society. But now, such claims are Kakikie clean

http://business.nikkeibp.co.jp/article/report/20130617/249777/?P=5


56: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 00:59:51.51 ID: gSYzf648
>> 1

Exactly, without choosing the purpose for means Korezo ...


59: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 01:02:31.14 ID: vQ0YiqBp
>> 1
- >> I am standing for more than 100 years Korea is independent of China. Then, South Korea society
>> I was also exposed to the wave of Westernization. Koreans pay tribute to say is, good for you but I can not believe.

Illusion of legitimate successor of both group in the Joseon era, w because it is the identity of modern Korean
What power that have supported Nagaraku the power base of both our team is, mean it was Hua Wuyi order of China successive national barrel suzerain


131: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 02:17:49.91 ID: B2HqGDmq
>> 1
Even got a poor country that is until annexed to the underdogs?
I'm not received performs like or got to make the school and hospital in the savage state surely?


134: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 02:20:40.15 ID: Jcl/Gd9R
>> 131

Or are prohibited from house to make you mix the manure of cattle and horses
Or are prohibited from there was no distinction between the floor and the toilet
Or is prohibited from trying to Naoso only prayer disease
Or are in colorful from was only white clothes noble
Nida, which is that the offensive


231: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 05:30:32.76 ID: 15qEvZgV
>> Opinion of one old, too little
Because that Chinese also because they look down on Koreans


322: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 07:59:58.56 ID: hLlLan6r
>> 1
After all slaves from a very Is it the more left of slaves' s stable.
Be the same as back to the original cage also dissipate any livestock in a cage.

Was expected to be, be seen that theory a little more because I'm a human is once I was a mistake.


329: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 08:15:37.76 ID: ylfmqRyo
322 >>
It because there is no need to have your responsibilities on your own slave.
Because I said if I as you said of my master.
Well, because of that reason that can you take care of anything and everything your husband like to think, so I do a meaning easy it is.


370: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 09:06:06.05 ID: maS40HPS
365 >>
Ethnic Chosen by God, in fact, in the character of Shi inspiration from God, peddling (which actually already begun) capacity is awake in a clutch situation Hangul
The ethnic Nida to reign as world emperor ethnic future.

And I rely on Shina before awakening in a little now.


382: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 09:16:13.65 ID: maS40HPS
377 >>
When you look at Japan in the values
(Authenticity aside) it has the imperial household there is a view from God, dominated the (Peninsula Heck) Asia That said temporarily awake several times to pinch ...

Ww will be a nemesis in the sense that two typical kitchen to become a


692: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 15:43:13.53 ID: seSWZVmN
>> 1
That is
Dog = Chung happy to be kept in Shina
= Chung dog barking Can Can (Japan) culpable who go against the master
What thing?

Was soooo convinced
The shit Na's incomprehensible life for Japanese


709: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 18:24:53.59 ID: pskxsv5v
>> 1

Vassal state, Lee Korea, slavery people rather than the country tributary of Qing China.
Strange country so vexed that it is a slave of China Qing-sama is proud, look down on other countries.

By to become like China, and mimicry in China, slave Chinese look down on other countries.
Not want to know the Edo shogunate to be a slave, even if doing greeted Japan Chosentsushin envoy
I was not invited to Korea even once. You do not return lead also been invited as a ritual Upon rude
Korean envoys were finished.


16: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 00:35:55.47 ID: gSNj9G +2
~ 1910
∧ in ∧
(`Eight ')
The Huh | ( ̄  ̄ |) d ∧ _ ∧ is ⌒)
/ And the __l _ ゝ = one _ (_

~ 1945 1910 _
,, '⌒ 丶,,,' ⌒ 丶, |. ● |
ゝ ☆ ==> ゝ ☆ ==> |  ̄
('∀ `) ∩ <` ∀' ヽ> ∩ also selling our first national Nida finally Ku Empire hurray! His Majesty the Emperor hurray!
| | | (<⌒) Bruno
(__) _) ヽ, _, staff

~ 2011 1945
|  ̄  ̄ |
. _ ☆ ☆ ☆ _
merge (ω)!
| | |. ⊂ ⊂ and Nida want to) national victory!
And (__ (__) _) _)

2012 ~
∧ in ∧
(`Eight ')
Nida - we are looking for right in that it was not | ( ̄  ̄ |) d ∧ _ ∧ ⌒)
/ And the __l _ ゝ = one _ (_


18: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 00:36:28.80 ID: nk6fr3X /
The Nan proud woman's sex slave 's all in the minions of China?


25: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 00:42:06.70 ID: Bcakj + IR
18 >>
Do not cause I "towards the Japanese colonial era is better" to when you terrible thing it
I wonder far from a drop "supported the China" hit


702: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 16:58:14.20 ID: KfACGyfI
18 >>
"Rather than being in the peninsula, the person who went to Shina is over and then say" woman of large genus Qing Goryeo
"Rather than being in the peninsula, the person who went to Japan over then say" woman of Korea of ​​Japanese colonial era
"Rather than being in the peninsula, the person who went to Japan over then say" whore of modern Korea


22: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 00:40:53.25 ID: YAlTVnxI
Koreans do I Sessure I thought that it is stupid.
So it just right.


■ All the world is ours! The (. was supposed to be)
http://realjapanese.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-768.html
Base outside mail from certain Korean


26: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 00:42:47.75 ID: 4cExf5 / W
Death of 那人 now about Shina people of the Qing Dynasty in the past now would be the essence of the challenge people pretending to obey but secretly betraying
I wonder friendly? I even fool it will be appreciated as it were going out thoroughly


30: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 00:43:50.80 ID: w7HLv + W1
Last Korean and Chinese becomes trouble
If people are telling me strongly me! "Is there any reason to go against us you guys Koreans are Chinese"
Hey from say You say you "want to fit amicably because it. Apology was rude" almost always


33: Ella communication can not be after (Thu) 00:44:38.82 ID: Tbrn4IHc
Some people have been coming to just not rubbing one's hands together in the Japanese until about 10 years ago >> in it.

Do not 's Kim Dae-jung of Chosun Ilbo specifically.


2013 pension Dae-jung
[Editorial] "The Korean people are relieved Japan do not have to apologize for war of aggression. Because it was found the Japanese people and remains ugly at a low level" ... South Korea media


36: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 00:46:23.85 ID: kpIDfVpu
Idea of ​​the South Korea, I would have changed in 10 years.
It can be seen in history as a nation.
Contradiction is too much even pieced together conveniently by connecting the history of the thingy off.
The fight started inside and then split from the conflict, and forget the fact that even the divided nation.
Country that continues scattered in the world emigration and 棄民, the adoption'm special sub.


42: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 00:48:12.51 ID: + AklVQ3U
I assert that no ethnic Koreans about that into the groove is nine kowtow three 跪.


46: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 00:51:23.99 ID: qukns0Oh
> First, the integrity of the logic is not important in Korea.
I wish this' s troubled
Even poking contradiction of logic to say that each time change
There is no reaction when you point it out further
I wish there is someone is distracting to have known, whether the culture the first place you do not understand the contradiction

Also to the fate of Iran this time, also their Na I was Takeshima appeal monkeys and performance
Decent first reaction will not like that does not come back even if I pointed out


47: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 00:51:45.36 ID: 8P0cw1Z8
Chinese thought that continued to ignore Japan is a fool, while earnestly persist Hua Yi consciousness
Here is the origin of the distortion of the spirit of Japan inferiority of Korean people who had continued to lose in practice
I think it's a deeply poor nation


58: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 01:00:20.28 ID: YLb2jiPD
Akan After interfere Yaro natural, national flag of South Korea because I want to go back to China and vassal state in the rip-off of Confucianism and Taoism


60: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 01:02:36.47 ID: HImomQES
It was long but I've read to the end unusual

The place [of logical consistency is not important] that as being something less human
I was Omowasa Naa I see. Heck, I think as you said the teacher Yukichi.


90: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 01:25:59.38 ID: fT3uVfN6
70 >>
The w I have pointed out such as Toyota Aritsune Mr.

In the head of Korea
Sino-Japanese War before

China> Korea> Japan

Russo-Japanese War and later

Japan> Korea> China

Now,

Japan> Korea (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 01:31:17.03 ID: ObNa0OiD
70, 90 >>
Do not have to be Japan, but I do that, want to stay someone under their own anyway.
I wish it troublesome guys. I Is not the concept of an equal relationship.


93: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 01:32:06.23 ID: gSYzf648
92 >>
No


71: climate Saemon ◆ jyT/RrRx1erk 2013/06/20 (Thu) 01:09:04.30 ID: 9YdySZqW
I read and ethnic forever, can not be self-supporting the country.


73: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 01:09:37.31 ID: 3PaJkbgE
Or two, not only get silver mark
In the treatment of below Vietnam and Okinawa,
You did not even receive treatment of the king, Do not be comfortably lari by delusion conveniently do this well


76: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 01:14:55.35 ID: 4NsioNBE
Chinese, then also know that Japan is independent from earlier epochs of history
I know also that Korea was a vassal state of China much.
There I'm a Chinese are learning the history of the real firm.
So Japanese are seen as equals but comparatively Korean looks down.
Even so much as to say "Urinara developed countries" such as the Samuchon
I'll gonna laugh because I try to see the Chinese as equals.


91: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 01:27:29.64 ID: cxUl1 + Dw
Chinese
"Kanji though it is origin South Korea, and I guess abolished Why?"
http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/dqnplus/1368667819/


117: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 02:00:22.88 ID: 6CP/Kt9F
Koreans face and history has also been fabricated, but I have also fabricated genealogies (family tree).
Nde w that they may believe it to descendants of both team
Well such a bad era, Joseon I would not a bad society to take in both group.
But ancestors of true etc. He is a translation was illiterate shit covered under the ruler.
And now, to not have to get back into illiteracy shit covered.
This, trap it's "shit coming from the body" all.


119: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 02:02:56.84 ID: 6oPqBzDr
Hey I think you have to say like the trailing Chinese thought is Korea, but still this is a different theorists something
Slightest also the www I never look up to those guys that, Sina
Anyway, that's Korea seems satisfactory country if you attack the other countries, including Sina


161: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s can not be after (Thu) 02:54:58.95 ID: NGk4klKI
124 >>
Oh yeah. It 's basic principle of them adopted the order of position in the hierarchy on their own will be over most, it's me want to plunge you into moral victory.
What does it only do so if it is Hua Wuyi order. Generally, criminal and rate of development of the country GDP and by the theory that the case is under morally now
It is where it is used properly.
The one above because it is the view of the world what You say we can not be the same under, towards you those guys is the presence of the above for any reason for me up and down relationship of Confucianism!
That you are bent on the establishment to bring in quibble miracle that me, there is no I in enemy rate of development and GDP for Japan because it is obvious, later
It are you doing and tries to bring tailored to victims criminals, the country of Japan somehow. So even if you pointed out that such as are inconsistent or that there is no evidence no matter how
Is not allowed You're absolutely wrong and then from one minute to the next "past crimes" will come out if it becomes useless.
Because South Korea for fear unless we live in the world of hierarchy that it is Pashiri of suck-up under the Japanese if I give up.
Because it 's just that the top and bottom of the inside of those guys.
ラベル:Resurrection
posted by nokija at 11:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean economy] The Bank of Korea, The upward revision to 2.8% (+0.2%) the economic growth forecast for this year [07/11]

Prediction? Desire? Delusion?
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373548735/
[Korean economy]
The Bank of Korea,
The upward revision to 2.8% (+0.2%) the economic growth forecast for this year
[07/11]

Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/07/11 (Thu) 22:18:55.33 ID that came back: 1:??
[Seoul Yonhap] Bank of Korea (central bank) is the 11th,
I was revised upward to 2.8% from 2.6% the traditional gross domestic product this year of Korea (GDP) growth forecast.

Gold Zhong Xiu (Kim Junsu) president has announced at a press conference of the Monetary Committee immediately.
Forecast is higher than the number 0.1 point the Korean government announced in June.
Was reduced to 1.7% from 2.3% forecast of consumer price inflation.

The Bank of Korea raised to 4.0% from 3.8% also projected economic growth rate next year.
Was raised to 2.9 percent from 2.8 percent even consumer price inflation.

President Kim had a 0.8 percent in January-March of this year the growth rate of. Year-on-year growth has continued with "moderate,
I told April to June period and "will exceed this.
In addition, the decline of the GDP gap that shows the difference between the growth rate and the actual potential growth rate,
Was to have reduced gradually to peak the October-December period last year.

On the other hand, this day, Monetary Board decided to defer the interest rate policy unanimously.
Enforcement effect of adding supplementary budget and the government's cuts in interest rates in May has appeared gold president, the world economy was also described as an upward trend in general.

For the impact of quantitative easing in the U.S. reduction, liquidity overall is not reduced,
Shows the optimism of that there is no can result in a sudden change in the United States about to surprise the market.

http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/07/11/2013071102954.html


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:09:19.85 ID:: 52 x03mV1vQ
1 >>
Consumer inflation rate is a 2.9 percent, it negative growth

... From being wrote Hokoraka, it still wonder if good basis to South Korea? w


2: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 22:20:04.28 ID: ECN4fb6p
In, minute budget for this year, prospect of money I was with?


6: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 22:23:12.19 ID: dJr + T + R4
There is no basis


8: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 22:24:57.51 ID: aW2ggQbf
Where confidence without this basis I come


15: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 22:28:13.55 ID: 1fgscVEr
Is anything I say even 2.8% separately
You pull out the Nippon how a state which does not change much with the growth rate of Japan?
2% of Japan and 2% of South Korea'll totally different?


18: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 22:31:19.15 ID: QGfogM19
Have not seen so then foreign financial institutions'm like Nikki been criticized once it too optimistic from the ruling and opposition parties
The trap cares Well


19: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 22:35:25.51 ID: RO2Fgk6T
This "results obtained by isolating the Japan"
If you break-off of diplomatic relations, I'll continue in 1000 the Korean economy 10% growth.
Let 's break-off of diplomatic relations.


22: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 22:38:48.69 ID: z5xF2F9I
South Korea w I'm still up prices


29: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 22:53:37.08 ID: WEYiXIBV
It is dollars

It was good and a high Evangelion


33: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 23:08:52.50 ID: Y229H4Zh
By the way, Japan seems scheduled for 3% of the developed countries by far the GDP growth rate for this year.
It is also more than a dozen years.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:34:39.22 ID:: 49 PzfTCCJj
This, not prediction, do not I'm kind of delusion such as desire.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:26:04.44 ID:: 57 7FbjUOUK
It's possible upward revision how Europe and China even though it has already been revised downward is 60% of the export destination?
Nida going to open up Japan! The reason would said there?
ラベル:the economic growth
posted by nokija at 10:02| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Asiana aircraft landing failure] Training captain "Flash from any Where ... I did not see a while ago " [07/11]

Emitted a "flash of dazzling" in the San Francisco International Airport

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373533534/
[Asiana aircraft landing failure]
Training captain
"Flash from any Where ...
I did not see a while ago "
[07/11]

Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:05:34.94 ID that came back: 1:??
U.S. Transportation Safety Board are investigating the Asiana aircraft crash in the U.S. San Francisco International Airport (NTSB),
I have published an interview with the contents of Lee Jung Min captain was in the captain's seat as deputy instructor.

Hasuman NTSB chairman at a press conference (local time) on the 9th,
"Lee Jung Min captain noticed that speed is low (34 seconds before collision) 500 feet at the time,
After instructing "rejected (pull back)" and to Lee Ganguku vice captain,
I made it clear "he claimed, and was set to 137 automatic thrust control device (auto-throttle) speed direct himself.

Then I believe this device is to maintain the speed, "Lee Jong-min, but captain (assume),
Was quoted as "learned speed is not being maintained at 200 feet above.

briefing at the time of Lee Jung Min captain Hasuman chairman revealed is this.
Receiving an instruction to maintain the 180 knots speed 5 miles runway up (26.4 thousand feet).
160 knots, vertical speed indicator showed (moving feet per minute) 1500fpm speed at 4000 feet.
And to know that the speed is low in about 500 feet,
Landing induction lamp (papi)'s a 3R1W (meaning three red, landing angle is small) I also looked.

At that time, reportedly "rejected" in Lee Ganguku captain, you have set the automatic thrust control device 137 knots.

I believe this device is to maintain the speed, it was confirmed that the landing guide lights becomes (all red) 4R at 200 feet.
And I noticed that the automatic thrust control system is not working. Decide re-takeoff (go-around) in order to maintain the addition rate,
Stretched out their hands trying to push accelerator to another (throttle lever) instead of the automatic thrust adjustment device.
But Lee Ganguku training captain were pushing the accelerator already.

By said automatic thrust adjustment device is not actuated Lee Jung Min PIC in this way,
NTSB is planning to check statement of captain Lee to see if they match. This automatic thrust adjustment device in the case of B777 models,
It is a small lever switches in two forms in the upper part of the left captain's seat.

Hasuman Chairman result of "research team confirmed it entered the cockpit,
The death had been activated adjustment device switch (auto throttles were armed) and "fit
Explained, "This is a meaning that is ready to operate, different depending on the situation whether it has actually operated" he said.

In addition, I "automatic thrust control device if the problem, it is whether the mechanical defects, not clear pilots or misunderstood the method of operation" and
Check with advanced another flight data recording device is an "accurate results, adjusting device at the time what was what mode,
Said need to see what the pilots you have set the adjustment device in flight mode is "some.

NTSB was not announced, but Lee Ganguku training captain in the interview of the day,
That said, "After watching the landing guide lights at 500 feet, there is a flash of light from somewhere, we were unable to see while ago" he said.

Additional reports on accidents situation continued. NTSB At the time it hits the "breakwater,
I explained landing gear collided before the tail of the plane, two crew were ejected tail while colliding with (ejected) ".

(Han Donman) San Francisco Consul General said, "currently, crew in the hospital in San Francisco four local people," Kang and east ten thousand
I said, "Two of this is a serious injury, but is not threatening to life" he said. Aggregate of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Department,
Injured in the hospital in San Francisco local of the passengers of the aircraft is 25 people.

http://japanese.joins.com/article/731/173731.html?servcode=400§code=430
http://japanese.joins.com/article/732/173732.html?servcode=400§code=430


18: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:10:34.79 ID: 5HHJBtbi
This is who I do believe


42: Kaoru sister ◆ RROKAMA / mc 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:17:09.80 ID: pmlMovF /
>> 1
> That said, "After watching the landing guide lights at 500 feet, there is a flash of light from somewhere, we were unable to see while ago" he said.
Yes yes, lie B www
Is not it excuse making operation mistake who if you look, this www


44: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:17:27.49 ID: MaXd7HO9
>> 1
> That said, "After watching the landing guide lights at 500 feet, there is a flash of light from somewhere, we were unable to see while ago" he said.

I did not say that the flash when you testified that you view the landing guide lights the day before and w wonder why


6: darkness Sen ◆ ZfXxlDUuVU 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:08:04.98 ID: sWPfASkP
Have you started to say at last occult


8: Ninpocho [Lv = 40, xxxPT] (1 Tasu0:9) 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:08:19.82 ID: 6i8HF/9K
Excuse the following
Nida that was receiving a laser from "outside!
It had been challenged with pointer Nida was a feature of Japanese definitely! "


9: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:08:22.57 ID: QT2a0uO4
Being in the ascendant w flag I saw in front of


22: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:11:26.28 ID: 4mVtjaUB
Cause of the crash of this time ...

Automatic landing system to fail and runway,
Warning of slow control tower is slow,
Throttle has failed,
Someone emits a flash of light, glare and fish! With that said

Operation was done on mistake


The simple to say just last pretentious statement from good


39: ◆ 65537KeAAA 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:16:59.98 ID: rlwPwHPr BE :182650087-PLT (13001)
Well Since you are no children


45: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:17:31.55 ID: Zm / rGlx /
NTSB Pikipiki "I white sloppy guys"

Asiana Airlines to warn ignored, rage U.S. authorities - U.S. paper
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130711-00000007-rcdc-cn


55: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:19:02.05 ID: 2IbkdCt1
What I'm flash. Do not typical of a guy to lie to vomit breath.


60: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:19:40.62 ID: QU6lIMeH
It's What kind of flash as both eyes are done ...


62: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:19:43.14 ID: 0iNHf32T
It that you just do not not mean it in person if you believe sincerely
Do not another matter and there was a flash actually


70: ◆ 65537KeAAA 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:21:28.19 ID: rlwPwHPr BE :114156757-PLT (13001)
I'm white, Nari change to other pilots and which makes us to interrupt the approach at that time if you had


73: ◆ 65537KeAAA 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:22:04.39 ID: rlwPwHPr BE :26093524-PLT (13001)
Kore would not also become an excuse


84: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:24:15.83 ID: xaYwQy73
You can pity people believe such a thing, the Japanese pilot as said temporarily?
But I wish I would not exactly in there.


95: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:28:21.20 ID: 0m8G1b3N
Na's Urinara fantasy explosion
Distinction between reality and delusion is no longer stick too much of a desire to want to escape reality at last
That 's usual pattern


125: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:35:21.29 ID: 1UBU38EF
112 >>
"I've got to hire a guy with a mental illness in what" America
Asiana president "Σ <` ∀ ';> "


136: ◆ 65537KeAAA 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:37:01.24 ID: rlwPwHPr BE :146772195-PLT (13001)
125 >>
"70% of the Koreans I'm having a mental illness!" Asiana president


102: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:30:00.02 ID: 3s3eMj4v
Because Japanese Order of the Rising Sun flag → → → bright sun

It will, w anyway


109: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:31:38.72 ID: 5xdkSdDq
That means flash unrecognized from around the possibility that there is a directional light is high
There is also a possibility of terrorism pilot if it is dazzle during landing
Such a lie I think we bad in America partner?


128: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:36:07.97 ID: JLfZ6SXg
Perjury The Korean Culture


138: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/11 (Thu) 18:38:03.49 ID: etOQcPhi
Become a likely to be stripped of his bronze medal at the political claim placard
Uniform Japanese gymnastics team can be seen in the Rising Sun flag of a sudden! Same what we did clamoring to say such as

You can look away to say lie makeshift convenience worsens
Habit of Koreans always trying to Yarisugoso a place
ラベル:Asiana
posted by nokija at 03:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Korea Ministry of Education, to textbook revision request of Japan ...

Better to rewrite the history textbooks of Korea is the destination
http://uni.2ch.net/newsplus/dat/1371272975.dat
1: Mushroom reporter φ ★ 2013/06/15 (Sat) 14:09:35.27 ID:??? 0
According to the South Korean Yonhap News, the 14th, South Korea Ministry of Education sent a letter to the Japanese government at the end of June,
I explained that to request a revision of the related content of history textbooks.

15 different Dokdo among the Japanese textbooks of 21 types have passed the test of 2013: are referring to the contents of the (Japanese name Takeshima).
People's network is reported.

In addition to described as integral part of Japan Dokdo, and should be submitted to the international court the issue of textbook Japan
Describes.

Korea Ministry of Education, except that in conjunction with the Korea-Japan civil society organizations, want to send mail to a history teacher of 10 000 people and civil society organizations of Japan,
It plans to hold an international conference in August.

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/7768829/

8: Nameless @ Saturday 13 anniversary 2013/06/15 14:11:35.20 ID: pyEZmTB70
> The e-mail sent to 10,000 people history teacher

Spam Uzee
W Where 's live roster or get over one

14: Nameless @ Saturday 13 anniversary 2013/06/15 14:12:10.49 ID: EL7qEBFV0
Why you know the address of the e-mail of Japanese teachers?

15: Nameless @ Saturday 13 anniversary 2013/06/15 14:12:10.73 ID: F/zvFyA60
E-mail address leakage leakage Bunch of history teacher


18: Nameless @ Saturday 13 anniversary 2013/06/15 14:12:34.60 ID: TR c0csT0
?
Head is strange after all

19: Nameless @ Saturday 13 anniversary 2013/06/15 14:12:36.08 ID: s9YnqQtOP
The w Let 's request anti-Japanese peace education Son also to change


51: Nameless @ Saturday 13 anniversary 2013/06/15 14:16:36.70 ID: fNUw/vAi0
Government or going to do nothing?
Off-base parents,'ll's situation you are been Donarikon even if In is the education of this child with you there

52: Nameless @ Saturday 13 anniversary 2013/06/15 14:16:37.04 ID: Q5MX/KWP0
You got how to reverse, e-mail address of the history teacher of 10 000 persons

53: Nameless @ Saturday 13 anniversary 2013/06/15 14:16:37.60 ID: g1AGUrRZ0
For God's sake.
Interference in domestic affairs but also a good place.
Do not those guys is ridiculous.

54: Nameless @ Saturday 13 anniversary 2013/06/15 14:16:38.30 ID: bxN8KLof0
Where did I get the addy? Or that? Or hacking such as Yahoo mail?


64: Nameless @ Saturday 13 anniversary 2013/06/15 14:17:51.15 ID: jQAKClsF0
Teachers w Do not I say you play the mail ". Kr"

66: Nameless @ Saturday 13 anniversary 2013/06/15 14:18:13.99 ID: rcj4qNOx0
It'll intervention with all one's might
posted by nokija at 01:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。