2013年07月19日

Kim lawyer as "defense spokesman sexual harassment incident, at no charge" ... For national interests and dignity of South Korea, I assumed on the pure feeling

Koreans shameless
http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/dqnplus/1373850758/
Kim lawyer as "defense spokesman sexual harassment incident, at no charge" ...
For national interests and dignity of South Korea, I assumed on the pure feeling

1: FinalFinanceφ ★ 2013/07/15 (Mon) 10:12:38.23 0
http://japanese.joins.com/upload/images/2013/07/tmb240_20130715093509-1.jpg
Kim Seok Han (Kim Sokuhan) lawyer


Without any edge in-Akira weight (Yoon Chang Jun) said.
No, I have not met even once until you determined to take things this time ".

With honors partners leading law firms in the United States of "Akin Gump" Kim Seok Han (Kim Sokuhan) lawyer (64),
It is a specialist of international law and trade field.

Akin Gump to put the office in Washington in international law specialist law firm, which was founded in 1945,
To climb to about 850 people in only lawyer.
It is one of the law firms of the best in the United States in the litigation lobby associated with the government.

The chief partner of the law firm,
I volunteered to be a defense (Chonwade, Executive Office of the President) the spokesman alleged sexual harassment Yun Chang Chong weight before.
What kind of circumstances.

I met the lawyer money in the dining room in Washington on the 13th, I heard the story.
"Yoon Once charged, then this problem is handled in court in the United States. It in Washington, the capital.
Yoon will issue as the Blue House before a spokesman for South Korea, not the individual from that moment.
The change to the issue of national prestige ".

Investigation of this incident which was declared as a minor offense (misdemeanor) in May has been prolonged to the unusual.

Was two months passed since the incident, but Washington police are repeat the word "investigating".

Mr. Kim said do not know the case may or may not be formally charged.
But he said there is a need to prepare for unexpected problems.
Mr. Kim emphasized the difference between the legal culture of the United States and South Korea in particular.

To mobilize all means to win in litigation "In the U.S.. To call all the witnesses and necessary witness.
There is also be a situation where the original and current figures Chubei Embassy of the Republic of Korea or Blue House is called in many court.
It does not follow national interests never ".

When last month, it was a business trip to South Korea, Mr. Kim that met before in-spokesman.
In the seat of Mrs. Yun before spokesman also attended, gold lawyer requested his own,
I told that it take the argument for free.

Means you take this incident in a "pure intention.
In position to the trial under U.S. law in Washington, and has watched the Korea-US relations,
It was brought home to me more than anyone the importance of the national interest.
Effort and a very long time is required to recover the country rated the damaged once ".

Gold lawyer
Although thing act of Yoon ridiculous in a position of "the South Korean government,
To finish as soon as possible without expanding any further incident is important as currently.
Over time, Asiana Airlines accident has spread to Korea or Korean culture in the U.S. media ".

Gold lawyer in April last year,
When the Security Staff of President Obama caused the sex scandal case in Colombia and Latin America,
I gave some cases finished the incident quickly the White House is moving.

I wonder of those "For the United States to protect the Security Staff.
The thing that I think the national image to be damaged if brought to the court of Colombia.
If White House spokesman has caused this kind of incident in Korea if,
The U.S. government should be trying punished brought to the United States somehow ".
http://japanese.joins.com/article/853/173853.html?servcode=400§code=400


The 8: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 10:17:52.26 0
1 >>
I think and allow of no excuse, but I wonder what kind of defense to four-dimensional
Spokesman Nida you wore clothes that are invisible to the fool! Kana such as


The 16: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 10:21:22.65 0
1 >>
Security Staff of the United States and then are punished properly at least
Police in the first place does not mean that a criminal act was intervention but only the arbitration
You guys are the criminal act normally
It is cheating expression Nante sexual harassment, but it's rape or attempted rape short


The 35: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 11:27:16.26 0
1 >>
You should apologize to you because I was doing things to do. Guys in this country incomprehensible. It will only get embarrassed too many.


3: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 10:15:00.04 0
> Problem of national prestige
Heh of Hehehe


The 4: Save up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 10:15:38.74 O
Protect mon no resistance such as it is very likely.


The 6: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 10:17:13.83 0
The wonder or put political pressure such as faultfinding of victim Speaking of things to do
W Do not's a sneaky work facing the guys unexpectedly


The 12: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 10:19:17.83 O
Reviews It's not completely pure feeling


The 15: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 10:21:10.31 0
> Problem of national prestige
The Get Started such a thing, a record of historical facts,
You propose to try to bend screw. It, huh get good technique.


The 20: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 10:23:23.41 0
Dignity of Korean
The Shimero know a lawyer in company the world What with the dignity of the Korean


The 21: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 10:24:57.61 0
Do not I think those who accept the punishment obediently will become national interest ...


The 24: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 10:26:19.93 O
I do not understand the other spirituality revel Become a sense that you defend vulgar fellow in this cowardly such hero like

Te Korean Na by many and what's what 's going are fighting on earth


The 25: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 10:26:21.23 0
> The orchestrate that it will bend screw a record of historical facts,
What kind of propensity, has a history of about 1000 Korea South Korea.
W 's hardcore anymore.


The 33: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 10:57:00.57 0
Do not be lost but alleged dignity more you defense.


The 40: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 12:29:57.72 0
Would do to defend and to justify how the outright rape


The 41: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 12:55:11.62 0
Self-advertisement attorney appearance w


The 42: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 13:14:35.32 0
If you do not think the same Korean,
Do not because not doing Nante defense of this case.


The 43: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 13:35:28.66 0
Would not anything dignity at the time of the rape
Then, you would've been getting money from the government first


The 44: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 14:19:27.97 0
W you blew at the quality


The 46: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 14:36:57.53 0
Do not going to be innocent enough if Korea thief legal community acceptance, of the Convention ignored


The 47: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 15:43:20.71 0
Another, do not have finished with various softening ......

First of all, I'm not sexual harassment What A seat in a foreign country if spokesman decent country.
And It 's summit meeting with President of the United States like.

Well, you will not like that adjudicate me innocent because it is the national sport if Aborigines legal community of Korea.

To become the laughing stock of the world, but good.


The 49: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 16:28:40.93 0
I do not know Whether it stick such as court-appointed counsel in the United States, but the content critical to human inner ring of non-
Do not 's What does it not speak.


The 51: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 17:29:41.49 0
Words unrelated to the guys of the Korean Peninsula, one of the "dignity"!


The 55: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 22:25:59.64 O
It will give the acquittal definitely in Korea
Or dimensions that hit America in its judgment shield
Sounds good! You do it more I'll say!


The 58: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (month) I'm nameless 2013/07/15 23:32:15.29 0
Where you have weathered forget everyone anymore Asiana accident
W you stir it pulled out to out bid

Habit nice cedar that the worst thing at the worst possible time of this Korean


The 64: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/07/16 17:56:29.64 0
In an exaggerated things
Ridiculous
ラベル:sexual harassment
posted by nokija at 23:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

In order to regain the Tsushima Japan's forced occupation 'Headquarters regained Tsushima Island' Goesan comes into national activities [07/13]

Koreans put on the accusation
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373716892/


1: Large chief φ ★ 2013/07/13 (Sat) playing the piano 21:01:32.97 ID:???
Out Goesan 'Tsushima search headquarters' national activities

http://imgnews.naver.net/image/003/2013/07/13/NISI20130713_0008430181_web_59_20130713181901.jpg

In order to regain (Temado, Tsushima) the Tsushima Island [Goesan (Ku~esan) = Nyushisu] Kang Shin'uku reporter = Japanese forced occupation
October last year, was launched Chungbuk (Chunbuku) Goesan County (Ku~esangun) 'land Tsushima return our Japanese forced occupation
It was decided to perform the active region in the nation Movement Headquarters' is changing the name recently. (Reported October 10, 2012 Nyushisu)

Tsushima return movement headquarters, etc. 10 (Chun Wong) Large Professor Nakahara and local residents to re-establish the 'headquarters back Tsushima Island' the name
We found the 13th to be configured in humans.

I also finished organization registered in the Goesan County to leave in May.

Headquarters sovereignty consciousness of local residents object to be invited experts along with the collection of data for the Tsushima return activity regained Tsushima
It was decided to strengthen the education.

Headquarters should be a Republic of Korea territory to visit the Tsushima Island along with the members, including members in October continue to welcome new
It plans to double-check the, notified of this nation.

Headquarters decided to continue promoting the history and Teiritsu movement, the return movement was against Japan in the private sector-led organization.

http://imgnews.naver.net/image/003/2013/07/13/NISI20130713_0008430179_web_59_20130713181901.jpg

Open the academic seminar in the Central Plains Dai on November 30 last year, headquarters discussed the scheme of Tsushima return movement.

As opposed to conflict with Japan just about sovereignty "Dokdo (Tokuto), headquarters official voice of Tsushima return the public all
I said, "must be enhanced.

Through the Potsdam Declaration that "Japan was held in Germany in July 1945, Headquarters is Tsushima Island in Thai departure of the 10th October last year prior
Were found to be the Republic of Korea territory but it does not return until now, Dokdo is the false claims that it is its own territory rather "
I was accused with.

Held a press conference for the first time on August 18, 1948 three days after the inauguration, Lee Seung-man first president of the Republic of Korea and Tsushima Island
The requested strongly to the Japanese government that it be returned.

The Tsushima Tsutomu 菴 that dying for one's country and is taken to Tsushima Island as anti-Japanese Gihei length to the end of the old Korea (Myon'amu) Choi gain hyun (Choi Ikkyon) teacher
Dehui daughter of King Gojong (Kojon) emperor married (Takenouchi, total) adopted son, Jong Takeshi Shuzenji, of Tsushima lord who made the funeral of (JP
F) Weng main marriage celebration monument is built.

DPRK including the Korean envoys monument, 108 human translation Korean officer used lost their lives to ship sank in sea states (Korea Sukjong 29) 1803
There is also such as South Korea Lookout reason officers use dying for one's country monument.

traces of history associated with our country has many around the Tsushima Island by Japan Shussei the very beginning at the time of the Im-Dragon Yamato turbulent.

http://imgnews.naver.net/image/003/2013/07/13/NISI20130713_0008430176_web_59_20130713181901.jpg

Guide plate that Tsushima Guards installed eye-catching to Izuhara town.

The guide plate that was written in Korean with Japanese while highlighted in red letters and 'cherish Japan-Korea friendship', the "Tsushima islanders
I welcome the Korean people to cherish the Japan-Korea friendship. I wrote territory Tsushima of Japan-specific and "is an island of history and tourism.

The feelings of Tsushima Island residents while there in the middle of Korea and Japan geographically, and explored the way of survival through the friendship between the two historically
While also expression, clarifies that Tsushima is Japanese territory.

Source: NAVER / Nyushisu (Korean) article input 2013-07-13 18:17
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=003&aid=0005260668


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:24:30.37 ID:: 65 J4pkwjXo
1 >>
I'm white highly publicized more, Japanese media reported that White's Korean territory Tsushima also Asahi.
The sweet still to close known to the public mad sore Koreans.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:48:47.24 ID:: 313 VTmV2K84
1 >>
The bandit group who dreams of patriots or stood up
Life of Korea Yuku shrinks thanks to you guys
I want to say with your best, but well, I not come here


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:45:44.01 ID:: 455 t + o19n4u
1 >>
What comes out in the Wa territory Wei Zhi Wajin Den What Tsushima then it 's Japan since the time of Chronicles.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:09:10.03 ID:: 489 H7JAOwkx
1 >>
Na's mad.
White on policy of Korea Democratic interesting because


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:11:00.47 ID:: 491 +4 MUFQtY
To be told something.

Source of information there is no net decade ago What is only biased coverage of Masugomi
When was the only condition, although keep the friendship of ignorance does not know the reality of South Korea,
In modern times that it is possible to know the accidental discharge of Korea immediately in net society, the identity of Korea
Proliferation of hate Korea in recent years, w that an eye-opener and word is leaking in Japan gradually

This action >> 1, w I should tighten know more the reality of South Korea as reported in human means of Tsushima
Even at the best of times, but it began to be recognized Korea = What abnormality on any of the Buddha, this one >>
Www Na residents feeling gets worse and also me to stronger action


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:39:31.17 ID:: 575 benLkmS /
1 >>
I think ambition but to other countries territory and dangerous, in the country not only externally
Korean government or from being forced to choose a road of national follow-up does not come and also if you raised?
Well, I wish other countries, if it's not a decent Toriawa originally,
Local council of Japan and the United States government, such as comfort women issue fool, I wish because it big problem by the other party without verification one agency of the United Nations
I wish I'm a big responsibility on the side was accounted for taste


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:59:10.06 ID:: 743 IbCSwN8L
1 >>
Tsushima but would be Japanese territory.


744: <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/14 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) (Sun) 16:07:04.61 ID :/ CWjHBJR
1 >>
It is not already in evidence, located on the territory of South Korea anything thing has picked up but w


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:02:34.07 ID:: 3 CQrl7SOf
W wonder we have finally enigmatic death throes


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:04:15.60 ID:: 4 8/JLAQaL
Do not the same as North Korea

Threat diplomacy. . .

§ but Hey is! !


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:04:32.25 ID:: 6 rvl1hUQw
I do not think only with schizophrenia in ethnic level.
what Koreans are looking at all hallucination


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:05:18.53 ID:: 8 XOaeGHsn
Archives discovery break argument Korean side Takeshima issue
2010.2.23 06:52

Territorial issue: Topics in the news
In the Takeshima issue Japan and South Korea claimed sovereignty over each other, the South is the rationale
Content document of the Meiji government that "Takeshima has nothing to do with Japan" and "Dajokan Directive" is,
Rather than show the Takeshima (Korean name, Dokdo) of current, it is in the Korean Peninsula off the coast
The 22nd that the administrative documents of Shimane Prefecture, it can be determined that "Ulleungdo (Yoto contagious)" is found,
I found in an interview to the Takeshima problem Study Group. The researchers' valuable materials claim of Korea side is broken "
I have and attention.
Dajokan directive is created in 1877, "there is no relationship with Japan is another island and Takeshima"
Because you are writing, and the Korean side insisted "Japan gave up sovereignty over" he said. However,
There is nothing in the position of the current Takeshima in the map at the time of the Meiji government-issued,
From the fact that Ulleungdo in the Korean Peninsula off the coast is written in the name of the two "Takeshima" and "Matsushima",
Takeshima in Dajokan directive was seen until now also refers to Ulleungdo.
Shimane Prefecture is the possession of administrative documents found this time, it was created five years after the directive Dajokan
Of January 31, 1882 "prefecture Osamu point".
Takashi Sugihara Prefecture Takeshima Research Advisor (71) is found in the process of inquiring about the Ministry of Foreign Affairs related documents at the time.
In this province Osamu way, I found the Ulleungdo samurai local issued in Shimane Prefecture
For development wishes of "Matsushima", and describe the circumstances that the Home Office has disallowed "Matsushima Korean territory" as.
There was a description of the effect that "not relevant to our country as you tell before" among them.
Because it is the content that overlaps with Dajokan directive, Takeshima, which is expressed in Dajokan directive,
Likely to be seen Matsushima, ie Ulleungdo current indicated by the prefecture governments manner that intensified further.
Map made in Germany in the 19th century, which indicates that the current Takeshima is Japanese territory is also found more than one in this issue.
"Argument that South Korea has been counting on Dajokan directive is lost" is Shimojo Masao Takushoku professor, director of the Study Group Chair
I have rated.


(Sat) (tits?) Liked ◆ Tetsupye8Q 2013/07/13 21:10:47.94 ID Breasts:: TN + oNA3x 19
Things Gaiko guys, the Oei era, what JARO are you thinking?
You mean, Nika you do not know?


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:11:21.12 ID:: 22 pa29DZgS
If you say Japan has occupied forcibly, and Very well when, where, or became so in what circumstances, the Mire out to resort to ICJ Align the evidence. Japan'll will stand up in response at any time


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:11:26.98 ID:: 23 XOaeGHsn
Culture looting in China by South Korea

● "Koreans looting the cultural heritage of our China by design"
People's Daily article is to introduce the case of China origin thing is about to be rewritten to "Departure from Korea".
Many people are began calling for protection of traditional Chinese culture for its "
● "Korean origin country of" printing technology in Germany - opened the exhibition of Korea. '"
● "I'm trying to apply for world heritage again to" can i "a (TCM) Chinese medicine"
● "Confucius Korean"
"Where is the fabric of Confucius, according to South Korea, previously because it was Korean territory"
"Is in the blood relationship is Confucius and the king is said to have erected the first time in the Korean Peninsula" kee Korea child '"
I have developed a theory surprising, draw conclusions from these things.
● "Kanji invention Korean"
Claim "kanji that Korean made" he said.
For example, according to the legend, it was invented the music and character "Fu Xi" is famous for archery Excellent
While it is from "Eastern Barbarians country" (China Shandong current),
South Korea and made the kanji archery because strong is also cited as a basis the four, such as a Korean.
There are advised professor of Seoul National University of "shalt be apply for world heritage as the inventor of the Korean Chinese characters",
To introduce the story of.
● "South Korea is trying to provoke a variety in the field of traditional culture"
where Korea has applied to UNESCO of Korea originated as a "World Intangible Cultural Heritage" and "Boys' Festival",
Did on "We Chinese have no choice but to reflect" and for that you have observed beautifully,
● "I'm trying to apply for world heritage again to" can i "a (TCM) Chinese medicine"
● "(still) is Korean beauty, Xi Shi of ancient"
● "Mao Zedong Korean"
● "(Yao Ming) Koreans Yao Ming of the NBA players"
● "founder, Gautama Buddha Buddhist Koreans, not the Indian"
● "Sun Yat-sen (Loss on) Koreans"
Announced the research results related to Sun Yat-sen (Loss on) called the "father of the Chinese Revolution",
I claimed Sun Yat-sen to have the pedigree of the Korean nation.

It will not be a part of the developed countries forever even after just laughed-at the low cultural standard from developed countries countries as long as continues that such South Korea does not know the shame


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:11:46.46 ID:: 26 olYV5om7
Tsushima? W that I want yelling FULL
Because I will be to appeal to the world stupidity of Koreans, and the difference that can be trusted

Tsushima is not of Korea any way you look at it
People are living a lot from the old days, and other countries Donokono the historic
There is no chance like say
That will say things Nida of Urinara Saitama! Because I do not the same as me


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:27:47.38 ID:: 74 OVj3ddNH
26 >>
Is located under the rule of Japan Tsushima is to consistently since the dawn of history, and was ruled by the forces of the Korean Peninsula as history once
Not there things Do not I have been clear.

And, from long before written history begins with the letter, Tsushima is the unique territory of inseparable for Japan
In Kokusho only myth of folk history, the fact that his team was in the recognition to eight Oshima Futagami of Izanami-Izanagi gave birth
It is clear if you look at the fact that Tsushima is included.


55: ◆ 65537KeAAA 2013/07/13 (Sat) 21:22:07.63 ID: KsU3VpWH BE :104372148-PLT (13001)
It would've been claimed in what reason?
Such as was force-out country Tsushima clan because had tribute?


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:23:29.24 ID:: 62 nNeVSzZH
55 >>
Moment when I insisted on it, and I'm going to China can claim to have their own territory peninsula
Those guys so say


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:29:43.62 ID:: 80 6Op/1XY3
And to refute also decent although I'm stupid

> Open the press conference for the first time on August 18, 1948 three days after the inauguration, "Lee Seung-man first president of the Republic of Korea in the Tsushima
The requested strongly to the Japanese government that it be returned.

That the President of the past has made a return request, what can be the source is "Korean territory"?
If the President of the past if the request for the return of Honshu, Honshu Causes of Korea territory?


> The Tsushima Tsutomu 菴 that dying for one's country and is taken to Tsushima Island as anti-Japanese Gihei length to the end of the old Korea (Myon'amu) Choi gain hyun (Choi Ikkyon) teacher
Dehui daughter of King Gojong (Kojon) emperor married (Takenouchi, total) adopted son, Jong Takeshi Shuzenji, of Tsushima lord who made the funeral of (JP
F) Weng main marriage celebration monument is built.

While it is the statement that there Tsushima a monument to Korean and Zong Mr. Married To summarize this ... ...
So what?


> Korea as other Korean envoys monument, 108 human translation Korean officers used lost their lives ship is sunk in the sea states in (Korea Sukjong 29) 1803
There is also such as South Korea Lookout reason officers use dying for one's country monument.

This is also It looks something like a monument Koreans.
Korea observatory, was studied only a little, but it was built in the South of Tsushima, it seems the lookout just for the view?
And what because there is it?


> Traces of history associated with our country has many around the Tsushima Island by Japan Shussei the very beginning at the time of the Im-Dragon Yamato turbulent.

Those related to South Korea geographically there are many It What do you expect?
If you are close geographically, and whether the territory of the country?
Where is that kind of international law?


Summary. Monument of Korea-related territory like South Korea = there. You fool.


87: ◆ 65537KeAAA 2013/07/13 (Sat) 21:34:19.89 ID: KsU3VpWH BE :45662472-PLT (13001)
80 >>
Where this is through, the Yamato or castle ruins at the time of the Tang entered Hideyoshi fro of Korea
Korean building of Japanese colonial era remains'm going to Japan 's territory, but ......

Ha ha, does it aim surely?


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:35:25.67 ID:: 89 pSbFcULi
80 >>
President Kim Young-sam and issued a statement "without asking for compensation and apology about the future comfort women" In response to the Kono discourse
Statement of Kim I guess What cancer ignored habit of fuss Kono discourse
To Masugomi of Japan and not just peninsula
ラベル:Tsushima
posted by nokija at 22:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Corporation tax revenue in South Korea decreased 18%, to an abnormal situation unprecedented ... Securities transaction tax, value-added tax also dramatically reduced National tax revenue or Tsu bright red

South Korea to state bankruptcy
http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/dqnplus/1373765453/


1: FinalFinanceφ ★ 2013/07/14 (Sun) 10:30:53.83 0
National tax revenue this year (import) has appeared abnormal signs here and there.

Contrast performance last year value-added tax, which accounts for specific gravity at large (import) national tax revenue, corporate tax while big crash
Punk of 10 trillion won is expected only in the first half of this year.

It is concerned year national tax revenue this year (imports) and reduced as much as 20 trillion won compared to last year if this trend.

It is the largest factor is above all economic downturn.
Analyzed a structural problem also affects the tax worse here.

Tax revenue slump in corporate tax stands out in detail different.
I seen corporate tax rate reduction also affected with poor corporate performance from.

Related tax revenue because it is reflected in the part next year equivalent to say the second half of the economy is expected to turn around as government
Tax revenue slump problem is situation it is hard to solve easily this year.

◇ tax revenue deteriorated structural problems affecting the economic downturn

First cause of the revenue slump is economic downturn.
This is because you are showing a figure that main economic indicators that private consumption is a reference calculation of tax revenue from the second half of 2010, such as import value slowed.

There is no other that leads to revenue conditions worsening economic conditions poor.

National Assembly Budget Office in fiscal year 2012 total revenue financial analysis report that was recently published
I analyzed revenue slump of recent was able to structural factors economy is (competition) enemies while overlap in economy (competition) factors.

While showing the (tax) low growth tends to 8 minutes consecutive year on contrast growth rate of recent actual remains to 0 percent
May total tax revenue of the details of all was less than previous year's most income tax, corporation tax, value added tax, customs duties, etc..

Details make a difference most is income tax.
January-May corporate tax amount collected this year was less than four trillion 3,000 44.1 billion won compared to the same period last year by 19 trillion 9,000 37.8 billion won.
It is a number that comes close to half of the 9 trillion won 8.3 billion year-on-year revenue loss amount of the Internal Revenue Service.

Value-added tax was reduced one thousand eight trillion 27.1 billion won compared to the previous year at 23 trillion 4,000 44.7 billion won in next.
Accounting for 69% of the total decrease in the 6 trillion 1,000 71.2 billion won if I match the value-added tax decrease and corporate tax.

Securities transaction tax and then also decreased 4,000 38.1 billion won compared to the previous year due to the stock market downturn,
Individual consumption tax was also reduced by 52.3 billion won consumption atrophy.
Decreased 6,000 95.7 billion won, respectively, one thousand 39.3 billion won liquor tax and transportation energy environment tax.

income tax (3,000 32.9 billion won), comprehensive real estate tax (47.1 billion won), stamp duty items that tax revenues increased was only (9.7 billion won).

Hanyang large Oh Yun Professor
In value-added tax, income tax, corporate tax is the main source of tax "
The most sensitive to (competition) economy to a value-added tax, levy is the slow progress compared to previous years "
As
"Income tax, corporation tax was broken trend already (the collection) to only there is a difference the second half of the economy is also getting better"
I have pointed out.



Full text in the source
http://www.excite-webtl.jp/world/korean/web/?wb_url=http% 3A% 2F% 2Fwww.yonhapnews.co.kr% 2Feconomy% 2F2013% 2F07% 2F12% 2F0301000000AKR20130712151800002.HTML & wb_lp = KOJA & wb_dis = 2 & wb_chr =


The 7: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 10:37:36.63 0
it not matter until kneel down on the ground in front of the world


The 9: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 10:38:33.76 0
The Uttede the world now, Korea can earn small money in compensation business
Of course, it is increasingly disliked from the world

First, Jaa~a~a~a from America


The 10: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 10:39:05.50 0
When the unit is won, I would feel more Shobo amount is large only Don.


The 11: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 10:40:04.84 0
It is not focusing more by prostitution business:.


The 14: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 10:41:47.20 0
I think I know , including the production of fake drugs and money will be given a country like North Korea


The 19: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 10:52:20.96 0
End of democracy free economy.

State not only China and South Korea's player involved in the United States as well together.
It will be passed to companies seedlings from the state budget and MIT NASA, the military specifically
Mechanism that tax does not come down to the state that can not be.

Companies seek always the option need not pay taxes to choose a state to a multi-enterprise
Have. I'll continue cat-and-mouse game desperately Nante euro.


The 20: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 10:57:29.34 0
Korea will have to do scrap as well as King Sejong and ship Dokdo Korean navy ship your pride.
It is a good example of this happens Minohodoshirazu is being Horuhoru with hand on expensive toys.


The 21: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 11:04:06.44 0
Indeed, only the tax haven w Na has advanced in developed countries over

Nationalist anti-Japanese cult in extreme poverty and poor people layer of the base layer
Rich layer of only a handful It looks do not matter what seat homeland.

By the way, the first time w hell middle layer is absent in most of the current Korea
Well, the suicide rate would also be carp ...


The 23: Save up to! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 11:05:46.27 O
Also anti-Japanese lobbying, Korea can not be in this. In fiscal punk

Anti-Japanese work If there is no more if Japan quit aid, what Japan until now I've been doing


The 35: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 11:30:39.34 0
23 >>

Whether or not good to eat, Korea'll continue the anti-Japanese (w

Do not because area of ​​cult anymore


27: Eiji @ Lost φ ★ 2013/07/14 (Sun) 11:15:33.16 0
Domestic economic structure remains immature, continued "distortion (distortion)" to grow at only specific areas,
The success that it is struggling to profit of only industry that projects, build wealth in some areas,
To keep in irreverent audacity attitude to other countries with economies affectation and much as to say it's a natural or else


Such as, but there was a cutting remark by bloggers humble,
In other words I would was to be that had been foreseen the limitations of the economic model that unreasonable

I will be very concerned about pickled how to come or come around on earth.


The 32: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 11:27:51.93 0
27 >>
IMF and Japan, the United States and Europe and Russia to the collapse of the Chinese economy will start from now
Will not work for Tsu can Nanzo support of South Korea from shall be provided.
Every country then would not do help because it earnestly hated to other Asian countries
There is no such clear economic.

If there is also willing to help is not help any country is also not helped the South Korean ...

riot, subversion and Ariel at the time the anti-Japanese camphor is no longer work.
And to unify the Korean Peninsula north led by ...


The 75: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 15:25:17.89 0
32 >>
By crush South Korea, because it is killing two birds with one stone you were able to prolong life the Chinese economy, Japan is a growth engine of the global economy for some time to come more perk, that crush the agreement in the world.


The 81: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 16:08:11.76 0
75 >>
It is, however, estimated that it is agreed by G8. Withdrawal of U.S. forces in 2015 or after the bankruptcy period.
Leaders countries Looking back action self-indulgent of Korea so far
You would have thought it to about refreshing if disappearing Unification.
America because I was crushed by the all-you-can-crushed face in particular.

Reviews were shut out of the Yellow Sea in a military joint statement review of Lehman, Ken of the United States and South Korea swap, with Chinese
It is besides various, but it has suffered damage following the Japan.

I do not know it is either built into the Chinese Become peninsula alone
Negative legacy of Asia are those who rearrange from one to reset once
Story will arrive smoothly reviews of comfort women and Takeshima.


The 85: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 16:50:23.48 P
81 >>
Merkel's aunt 's no longer complain to, I guess there is a consensus exactly.
Supply boom = not keep up with demand
The excess supply = demand for recession
Global trend to go to take the external demand will not grow domestic demand is turned remarkable, domestic demand in developed countries began to decline about the past few years in particular.
It's two ways of reducing the supply and to solve this problem and increase the demand, but South Korea crushed to have an instant effect.
Because it is taking a share of the global market by export dumping, Korea can expect a correction of prices and excess supply worldwide.
There is little demand reduction even crush South Korea because it is scum domestic demand.
With the support of Africa and Asia in what Japan is growing domestic demand further.


The 89: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 17:02:27.69 0
85 >>
So, the whole world I'm pretty well around Korea a country just disappear.

And Putin to Abe in the Russo-Japanese summit of G8
It will unify the Korean Peninsula sooner or later ".
We must remove the nuclear threat from the peninsula. "
I was not reported in the news in the morning of NHK (!) To be told me.

I think that there is a reality even if I look at the diplomatic stance toward South Korea and the situation in recent years.


The 92: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 17:30:17.41 P
89 >>
South Korea crush is required to get rid of post-war resume Abe sings It is of course, South Korea crush I then also important to the success of Abenomikusu.
Consumer electronics, railways, nuclear power plant, shipbuilding, automobiles etc
Because regain a share of these.


The 93: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 17:56:11.83 0
92 >>
I wonder not that it 's back to blank a distorted structure that occurred in the post-war system or rather to be crushed?
To reset once the state of the Korean War before it unifies the North and South, to start over.
Well, although I wonder reflected You say mashed circumstances of great power From the perspective of the Korean ...

Such a thing w It 's not that I knew

Although I declared the Obama administration 's to eliminate the bonbon of the North
China's acquiescence also, and very interesting.

I can infer agreement is being made all the information is true.

Urgent need in Japan and African countries and Asia are likely affected by the turmoil in the Chinese economy
Able to minimize the upset to strengthen the economic cooperation.
This is not only in Japan for now, and I directly linked to the growth in the near future.


The 29: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 11:24:39.61 0
Though it is the external economic dependence is large enough shit, kill you draw closer to Sina throw away the rice at this late hour internal affairs and political situation is confused
Oh yeah, the trap falls


The 30: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 11:26:53.27 P
Or that kind of thing If I thought that's desperation especially Kokontoko But originally
Well w wwww miserable I mean come begging desperately wanted


The 34: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 11:29:53.66 O
Or become worse next year state budget this year but did not have enough

State budget do not have enough I mean
And such as I guess not you tell me you broken it ...


The 38: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 11:34:04.80 0
W Korea killed park kunekune chance to come to kneeling down on the ground to Abe in September


The 42: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Sunday) I'm nameless 2013/07/14 11:41:51.14 0
38 >>
With or exile in Japan in the summer before that.
Korean bad situation around the world.
ラベル:tax revenue
posted by nokija at 21:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Asiana machine accident Arrival of the rescue team was delayed! ? Although Hasuman chairman of the NTSB and the rescue vehicle arrived after 120 seconds! [07/13]

Korean reporter desperate to make noise
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373683822/

1: Tokyo Romantica φ ★ 2013/07/13 (Sat) 11:50:22.87 ID:???
Some passengers failed landing accident immediately after the Asiana aircraft, has escaped from the cabin is urgent in the runway
It was a call for help, but the arrival of the rescue team late, had to wait for a long period of time in the field
Was found. Initially, Hasuman Chairman U.S. National Transportation Safety Board of (NTSB) 90 seconds after the "accident
This chapter explains the instructions of emergency evacuation is issued to, rescue vehicle when the first "arrived at the scene 30 seconds later
Was. But highway patrol in California announced in the afternoon 10 days, 11 minutes to call for help
According to the recording of data, that passengers had to wait for the arrival of rescue vehicle over a long period of time.
Reuters reported on August 11 this.

9th passenger Elliot Stone's with the aid of the passengers was injured "My family and appeared on NBC TV,
Was looking for fire and ambulance officers in a loud voice, "because there was no quick answer" But, "he quit a call for help
Description. Make a request for rescue after 25 minutes, "passenger aircraft since the crash, the rescue team had arrived from it further
I said, "it was 15 minutes later.

Kim Ganhan reporter
Chosun Ilbo / Chosun Ilbo Japanese version
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/07/13/2013071300341.html


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:52:43.37 ID:: 4 nNxyjN4j
1 >>

Out to escape at the time, and said Tomare on board, what the captain was?


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:38:43.26 ID:: 450 GPDhxa80
The main security and disaster relief unit that resides in the San Francisco airport

San Francisco Airport Police Corps
San Francisco Airport City Fire Corps
http://www.flysfo.com/web/page/atsfo/saf-sec/

Two
Plane because I'm burning in the runway, the two would have come up in the initial
It is not limited to aircraft, but to reality at the fire ambulance and fire truck is required
Support troops also come running if a major disaster
>> It would have been such a support to even read the article in Reuters of 49


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:11:57.57 ID:: 79 WVK / hXVw
1 >>
> Some passengers were rescued an urgent request by the runway, but the arrival of the rescue team delay

Passengers request?
This, better Asiana crew requested is likely to arrive early.
We have been emergency crisis management in any company, but not limited bran aviation household word.
Ana shame is bad this.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:26:13.77 ID:: 148 v248jmLQ
1 >>
Doing so Mata, you are trying to escape responsibility. Na Ne helpless if Hontto, Koreans.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:33:27.09 ID:: 181 IFX6w4mr
1 >>
It brought to such mudslinging contest and attempt to the unanswered everything
Do not 's usual practice of those guys


Saturday, Papa ◆ VpTYy / KBUc 2013/07/13 Samurai apprentice and two children 13:14:28.12 ID:: 309 yjrUKk3a
1 >>
Indeed, avoiding the responsibility of the accident itself to find fault with the airport side, It is such estimate suppress.

W for that useless


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:53:35.35 ID:: 367 5NQn4 + j +
1 >>
The claim that "Koreans! Not bad" with the public and media taken together.

The ww Domo Aborigines stupid really


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:56:03.00 ID:: 370 CWc3J8RK
367 >>
That's why it is not looking forward is how to happens when you decide Korean is bad


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:08:10.96 ID:: 485 5PJTDu7G
1 >>

Korea have been refuted long ago in the United States side.

Call records of emergency phone to tell tension Asiana machine accident site
ttp :/ / jp.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324195104578601050234517958.html

> According to Mr. Yaker, call seeking additional ambulance's were numerous, and noted whistleblower that said they had not been able to grasp the situation.
> Is allowed to wait for the ambulance of multiple emergency services is provided with the area (work prioritize transport and treatment) triage,
> And there is a possibility that did not appear to women informants, and that I heard from fire officials this.
> Spokeswoman Mindy Talmadge said, of the city of San Francisco Fire Department, said, "within two minutes" ambulance at the airport and arrived at the scene.
> Ambulance from San Mateo County in the neighborhood also has arrived immediately. Ambulance of the fire department of San Francisco was the arrival of 13 minutes after the accident.
> However, the Talmadge said, and may have some people who had been left without being subjected to treatment because it was far from the center of the relief effort
> I pointed out. "Triage start from the patient in contact with the first" It is because.
> I said, "is considered sufficient that the response to people who were far away from the triage area by being thrown out of the plane, was a little late".
> To be "sent rescue workers in that direction," Once you know that the "people to the triage increases" emergency services arrived one after another, far away is seriously injured
> He said.
> Accepted "from the hospital (s), triage is great, serious injuries majority has been carried to a very timely Mr. Talmadge
> You said, "I heard, and stressed support of emergency services and was quickly if not" Yes, who did not even Sukekara "should often.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:11:56.32 ID:: 489 l53UGpkr
485 >>
>> In summary together with the ... 1.

Emergency vehicle arriving at the airport in 2 minutes
Emergency services of Sante Mario, arrive in 13 minutes, using the high-speed


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:14:50.53 ID:: 493 5PJTDu7G
489 >>
Nde, but by the CA was significant self-congratulation that it has a good job with pride,
Passengers had been apart for some reason, time, and took the rescue team to carry out the appropriate action.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:14:36.05 ID:: 492 aIq5OHf1
485 >>
CA you have Horuhoru last up to have evacuation and what not to tell rescuers the presence of passengers of serious injury


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:46:43.62 ID:: 513 rtcHO5pA
1 >>
This is the action of exports to China
Reasoning deaths was out is not only the responsibility of the South Korea, the delay in the rescue of America that there
Death of serious injuries, too then likely continue to increase now
Chinese students because was stuck in the back seat ...

Though it is a story dead even me did not stand you guys must have an accident without training fool fool captain


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:05:19.58 ID:: 481 wCmTMvAN
Do not'm Korean too.
It would be wasting what to say in an accident in the United States.
Remaining large number of video and voice recorder, flight recorder
The United States then it been recovered.
You will not like that do not know to go to bad enough to cry if Wameke.
Politicians who have received aid from South Korea as well as might be expected Na I can not do anything.
Do not be out in action, such as returns palms and go as it is.


(Sat) 717 ◆ IPIjV/Dn8Y 2013/07/13 15:21:25.26 ID:: 497 B6wOELzC
To try to change the finger of blame in a story unrelated to the cause of the accident, w Do not Korea's reasoning typical of shift issues


516: <丶 `∀ '> (Sat) 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:49:49.78 ID: xXv +0 I6d
> Performs the request of rescue after 25 minutes "airliner from the crash, the rescue team had arrived
> I said "it was 15 minutes later.

Do you have to say 's rescue team arrived 40 minutes after the crash?
W for the amazing large lie once again


517: <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) (Sat) 15:50:51.09 ID :/ 0Dj6 +68
Perhaps because I get compensation, to see and appeal?
ラベル:Asiana
posted by nokija at 20:04| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Asiana airline - 83 passengers to sue Boeing in Asiana machine accident

Abnormal sued

http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/dqnplus/1374108636/


83 passengers to sue Boeing in Asiana machine accident

1: ass slip φ ★ 2013/07/18 (Thu) 09:50:36.78 0
Related to Asiana aircraft landing accident failure of the U.S. San Francisco Airport and the aircraft
It is a pattern that has entered the ready to sue Boeing 83 passengers were produced aircraft.
Dated 16 Los Angeles Times reported.


Law firm in Chicago "Ribekku low Chartered", in this accident
It was found that it has submitted to the court a petition seeking to provide evidence kind with which it is associated.


evidence that law firm has requested information about the design team of ▲ accident Boeing 777
▲ to the system re-examination of the escape slide and (automatic speed control of aircraft equipment) Auto throttle
information about the (automatic landing guidance system) glide slope information ▲ Airport side about
▲ The internal notes and records of maintenance and repair of aircraft - such as it. The purpose of the preservation of evidence in the petition,
Content is determined not to perform "Experimental destructive" with the remains of the aircraft are also included.
In preparation to sue Boeing, petition of this time, law firm side
It is poised to cause nearby lawsuit complaint against the parts manufacturer and Asiana Airlines. The law firm
When viewed from the research status revealed by "this, mechanical auto throttle of the aircraft
It was pointed out that "seen accident has occurred in the malfunction. Law firm in the lawsuit,
Except that two of the eight emergency escape slide is inflated in flight direction, the safety belt of some seat
It plans to raise issues also such that it did not come off. The law firm responsible for the lawsuit
Was adopted special investigators there is a work experience of 27 per year, Canada Road Safety Committee.


Law firm side, was also introduced claim of Chinese passengers joined the lawsuit. The broken leg in an accident,
Safety belt and "emergency exit if operating properly, the passengers of injured spine husband and I,
I argued that "was never my daughter seriously injured.


Prior to this, to the U.S. investigation Transportation Safety Board of (NTSB), pilot of the aircraft of the "aircraft
was allowed to operate the auto throttle to speed past fall, to fix it, but the speed
It is said to have testified that "did not stand.


By 15, NTSB finished a field survey for the San Francisco airport, emergency escape in the future
Testing for other parts of slide, the aircraft, questioned an additional, and detailed on the performance of the aircraft
It was explained that promote and analysis.


New York = Zhang Xiang Zhen (Chang Sang-jin) correspondent

Chosun Ilbo / Chosun Ilbo Japanese version
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/07/18/2013071800448.html


2: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 09:54:54.63 0
You can laugh and sue such as an airplane company without suing airlines.
And though no way to tell passengers of the amateur, the plane Nante bad whether.
If it gives litigation
Passenger airline → → airplane company
Will. Know what round is working behind the scenes.


3: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 09:58:14.57 0
Car company was sued After injured in taxi driving mistakes


The 11: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 10:11:39.58 0
Do you know the ethnic w fool I order that the world will collapse if you win in this ...


The 12: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 10:13:32.72 0
W I would like to know the breakdown of the 83 passengers


The 17: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 10:24:54.44 O
Well, why I do sue the manufacturer and not think airlines?
Would the airline accident if there occurred in human error?

Although I would Kangu~tsu with foreign exchange earnings novel strategy of economic crisis because


The 20: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 10:29:53.94 0
As Boeing, even though many survived to make a strong long-awaited aircraft,
It Ja does the 'Oh My God ... was good without further trouble in the future are those who think this dead all better yet.


The 21: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 10:32:35.60 0
Because insurance does not work in a fight with Lloyds, I can not pay Asiana when it becomes compensation
Can not be a large government deficit because recession now also try auxiliary

Be good to the opposite Which Asiana user because the sharp decline in this turmoil than it is not


The 23: Save up to! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 10:38:41.95 0
I do not know the others, but for the emergency escape's swelled during the Na's obvious defect


The 26: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 11:15:26.84 0
23 >>
Tool and accomplice, of me ... on the plane a little mistake, It looks like it is sometimes.
The wonder does be a mechanism which can not inflate on board.


The 38: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 12:09:57.93 0
23 >>
Or there is also talk crew What started without knowing operation
When it comes surely move me in that crash situation
Operation is then likely to be a very structurally

I think too early to confirm the defect structure of the actual investigation and not proceed


The 25: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 11:12:31.53 0
I'll Ru accident mad if any ride safe ride
It is too Boeing'm sorry to be haunted mad


The 27: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 11:15:35.64 0
Nida the accident aircraft and voice recorder and flight recorder Me Not be in evidence!
Evidence sufficient Nida only testimony of the person!


The 28: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 11:17:00.44 0
Enough Nida only person testimony of (liar)! w


The 31: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 11:26:20.32 0
It can not be helped on the country not Spoken law, even selling plane.
Is unbearably even let me use the airport.


The 32: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 11:29:39.61 0
Do not run out of companies sell us another plane to South Korea


The 33: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 11:33:22.41 0
Airplane much, is make it yourself if South Koreans proud excellent!


The 35: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 11:39:58.00 0
Do you tried to aim the Boeing because I stepped on Asiana and collapse


The 39: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 12:55:39.15 O
Are you Westerners to plaintiff?
The wonder and Chung-only plaintiffs anyway? wwwww


The 42: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 14:30:09.55 0
I will fall reputation in reverse When you have such a thing.


The 43: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 14:40:16.14 0
W miracle that only auto throttle Korean airliner causes a defect conveniently


The 44: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/07/18 14:53:00.64 0
It's the country of anything goes if I get the apology and compensation
ラベル:Asiana
posted by nokija at 01:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。