2013年08月03日

[Korean] Demonstration seeking a total ban on Japanese marine products [08/01]

Koreans do not have a reason
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1375350527/


1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/08/01 (Thu) 18:48:47.59 ID:???
such as that TEPCO admitted contaminated water flowing out to the sea from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, of Japanese in Korea
Anxiety for the safety of aquatic products has increased, the 1st, import ban overall in Japan embassy in Seoul
Demonstration to seek occurs. Hoax incite unrest also spread, the government and carry out strict inspection at the time of importation
It is an effort to calm down stressed that have thorough control.

Contaminated food distribution is not observed in the "Japan Korea from the outlet immediately after the announcement of July 22, TEPCO
Hoax, such as "is imported to the diffusion on the Internet. South Korean media, fisheries market in Seoul
Out reported that fresh fish from Japan are avoided, and rarely seen.

In response to the accident of the nuclear power plant, with reference to the shipment restrictive measures of the Government of Japan, South Korea a total of eight prefecture 49 in marine products
I have prohibited the import of type. In addition, imported food that are 370 becquerels per kilogram
Only of Japanese food in the same strict 100 becquerels from April last year, the safety reference value of radioactive cesium
Has turned into.

Source: Sankei Sports
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20130801/sot13080118380002-n1.html


63: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 19:06:46.71 ID: Cd2flGVS
1 >>
Please please

But, This means we Although such leave said
Because it is a point-and-shoot is to try erotic fish in waters from Japan
The w'll've got to absolutely prevent


69: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 19:07:43.97 ID: 7T + GuHlw
1 >>
Japanese side should also this response.
If Ikere with the entire surface of South Korea embargo marine products, seafood, the workpiece in that reciprocity
Filthy water industry guys and w to be devastating


71: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 19:08:19.59 ID: AQlaxHoq
1 >>
W please please
you do not fishing in the exclusive economic zone of Japan
Because he only become complete suspension without extension


100: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 19:19:26.65 ID: ea3aku7 /
1 >>
Feel like a person of the seafood Korean waters, radioactive cesium heavy metals and has a lot of. . .

That aside, South Korea fishing boat Do not be catch the fish in the waters of Japan Well!

they Do not just keep the catch of the provisions even just, do not because they devastate the sea in illegal fishing


123: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 19:26:15.80 ID: opXjqQeA
1 >>
> Only of Japanese food is stricter in the 100 becquerels from April last year, the safety reference value of radioactive cesium

N do?
What's tougher thing out of his mouth more restrictive Because insecure if you do not think this number
It can be seen or increase the frequency of check, if increasing the number of samples, but I have a sense of what is one country only to lower the number?
'S no meaning even from 300 through except Japan and domestically it's this?
Tell me the idea of ​​Korean someone


129: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 19:27:21.45 ID: Xs0k90KA
123 >>
You do not think anything at all
Putdown of Japan, complacency


182: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 19:49:30.82 ID: opXjqQeA
129 >>
> Putdown of Japan

I was very satisfied


187: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 19:54:40.32 ID: PiuCkEJv
1 >>
Not stop can not stop it, anti-Japanese activities ♪


214: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 20:10:58.52 ID: LPefQs5O
1 >>
I do not think much of import volume originally?


289: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 21:57:04.44 ID: rWA2ONCF
1 >>
And you do so by all means.
Korean seafood that is just human waste pollution even then was vain that you want to import ban.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:38:50.42 ID:: 307 JzTVxFQc
1 >>
Not just seafood
Do not would be good if the import ban of all Japanese products
To such as to permit only when in Japan only to return home and travel while you're at it
Is not it be good if South Korea take the plunge?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:05:23.42 ID:: 322 NMKAvw6r
1 >>
It's not with the standards of Japan 's this?
Do not you in conditions that are not detected why?


6: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 18:50:56.29 ID: jWszGb1r
Rupture demo you do it


7: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 18:51:49.51 ID: + KagZR / c
That the Japanese marine products have been exported to South Korea
There is something wrong. What are you exporting?


10: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 18:53:10.62 ID: L1AyYr9i
You're right.
And to stop the flow of people and trade to think the safety of each other and also would be great.


13: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 18:53:16.17 ID: opXjqQeA
Kke was no article towards the Korean fish shellfish me why or high radioactive cesium


242: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 20:28:47.01 ID: MeyeAhZ1
13 >>
You Might not have drainage from the primary secretly.


20: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 18:54:49.82 ID: sVWwIPUt
E. coli tainted seafood in Korea there is a ban in the United States


29: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 18:56:27.84 ID: zbPVg1pn!
Did you realize communication with the guys over there and finally Japan.
The two governments should come forward.


35: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 18:59:09.86 ID: dXVJ5c4c
Also covered in E. coli or Jan should do much fishing on your own seafood


48: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 19:02:41.44 ID: 9csIcC3Y
> In addition, imported food that are 370 becquerels per kilogram
> Only of Japanese food in the same strict 100 becquerels from April last year, the safety reference value of radioactive cesium
> I have turned into.

N?
What is this, not a thing more of Japanese that has passed through the strict safety standards' s safety?


90: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 19:15:40.11 ID: HG2x39Am
i can not stiff how Koreans learned to become better of Korea is Well ... Koreans serious pollution frequency.
ラベル:fukushima
posted by nokija at 23:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Japan and Korea] ~ White worry about cultural standard of Japan Shimomura absurd remarks that dimension is different from the past [07/31]

Koreans can not see my appearance
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1375276198/


1: earthworm φ ★ 2013/07/31 (Wed) 22:09:58.82 ID:???
August has come again. Valley of the Korea-Japan conflict that is repeated every year and also this year, and worry from now or how much deeper
's. Skirmish began. Visiting the support issue was the Korea-Japan soccer showdown Hirofumi Shimomura Education, Culture, Sports, Science and phase "cultural standard
The spat the absurd remarks that it "is called into question. It is a situation different from the Korea-Japan conflict that has me at the three administration Abe.

Historical recognition of the two countries, so far was conflict with the political position and territorial issues. And whether a history of aggression
Osamu the historical perception that the Japanese government has maintained Kono and Murayama discourse discourse and speech of Prime Minister Abe, such as a constant
And attempt to positive thing that came out on the base philosophy and view of history itself, and political support base.

International Court of Justice sued and Japan visit: (Takeshima Doctorow, Japanese name) Dokdo Lee Myung-bak before President
Such as the movement of understandable and faithful to the mission to protect the territory of the state if prime minister to maintain the regime. However, Shimomura length
Their own 'cultural standard statement' of the can is part of both the values ​​of the Northeast Asia region is adjacent country of Japan
It is a statement to attack with disdain directly people called Na nation '. And statements of ministers and politicians of Japan until now
Dimension is different.

Korean people all the visits that you have set a placard that some cheerleaders Korean encourage reflection on the past history of Japan
How disgusting Korea demonstration Japanese right-wing forces would describe you if you wanted despise body. They are
Slogan "kill Chosenjin" no hesitation in the middle of the Shin-Okubo of Tokyo. Will be held in Osaka
Title of the video taken of the meeting was "white rape When I met Korean woman". departure from such horrendous
If Secretary of Korea and spoke "Japanese rapist is a murderer" and for saying, Japan is how
Would have reacted.

There is a separation power to distinguish between ordinary citizens and Japanese right-wing forces and national politicians of the majority of South Korea. Japan Wrong
I've been Shorai its own international isolation for historical recognition that Tsu. In the United States the biggest ally of their opportunely
Memorial to the comfort women even 'girl image of peace' was built. Remarks Shimomura Secretary juvenile nonplussed
The look on the results of an official the obstinacy tinged the air.

August 15, how South Korea to handle the visit to the Yasukuni Shrine is politicians in Japan Asia of course
I have watched or that. The high hopes person like Shimomura Secretary're occupied seats core of the Cabinet
I seem difficult thing that. If you did give assurances implicitly extreme right government of Japan is "Do not expect" maybe
Not.

[Tokyo = im Sangyun correspondent]
http://file.mk.co.kr/meet/neds/2013/07/image_readtop_2013_657391_1375265125998144.jpg

Source: Daily Economic (Korean) [reporter 24:00] The White worry and cultural standard of Japan
http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?sc=30500001&year=2013&no=657391


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:15:50.30 ID:: 13 yQ6DIsHT
1 >>
Or two, even Busayo of media than 鮮人
Even though it to be hard-pressed to defend
> Tokyo = im Sangyun correspondent]
Is alleged, or stupid you do not know it even.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:28:14.84 ID:: 51 bEXcQ7Q3
>> When I see articles like one, "Oh, I wonder is similar to the tone of the newspaper of North Korea softening" he said.
I wonder no one high cultural standard that you are aware of this in Korea.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:30:29.73 ID:: 55 jg/1qmeq
1 >>
Korea thinks Japanese and do not know the slaughter demo dog, pig, pheasant, chicken?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:31:02.78 ID:: 56 FQJc + m9v
1 >>
> There is a separation power to distinguish between ordinary citizens and Japanese right-wing forces and national politicians of the majority of South Korea.

w What is not at all w no it is not
The w Do not I can not objectively yourself really


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:31:35.32 ID:: 60 I7YPNcr2
1 >>
Sorry> <;
'm Late, I'm too much to do or get Ella ... even too late


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:34:24.13 ID:: 64 GNrOuYwn
1 >>
Small portion to expand that big large barrage brother?
The guys spread it Do not have to write a lie'll support organization who wore red shirts


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:40:12.61 ID:: 74 TLvOkwxH
1 >>
Once caught the sore spot, come retorted that it is not already refuted like crazy

Hey friendly


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:50:32.25 ID:: 101 7J7HFjg3
1 >>
Cultural standard of Korean is low it would be true that www


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:01:44.15 ID:: 119 KZXofugg
>> If Secretary of one Korean and spoke "Japanese rapist is a murderer" and, to how Japan would have reacted.
I think that usual.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:02:58.27 ID:: 129 jL9NyWPm
119 >>
I was paralyzed with got used Come to think of it, but, w such is said on a daily basis about this


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:02:07.48 ID:: 123 q5bdtuBE
1 >>
I throw over, excuse-absurd remarks in line
After take the laugh properly


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:11:53.61 ID:: 142 yaYmhpsI
1 >>

Aso, in Nazi remarks, South Korea and w will not negotiate with Japan
Well it w Na said


162: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 (Wed) 23:32:39.64 ID :/ vPrz0cj
1 >>
w developing countries are saying something


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:33:37.55 ID:: 164 qNx/4Mui
1 >>
"Do not like your face" is a fool only wearing fate of about short
Hey I'm In The singing thing wind I heard


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:48:35.63 ID:: 193 OQYbN6H3
1 >>

> However, their own is a neighboring country of Japan Shimomura Secretary 'cultural standard statement'
> The people referred to as 'partner state that both the values ​​of the Northeast Asia region'
> It is a statement to attack with disdain directly.

↑ from when Korea is I became a partner of Japan?


308: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 00:36:11.98 ID: PUZYcy / S
1 >>
Wwwwww such as awareness without


324: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 00:54:48.78 ID: tAtXqOJ8
>> I appreciate what 鮮人 are saying almost without reading one.
I also wonder if South Korea fell to surface? w


378: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 02:30:23.42 ID: + re2NxLL
1 >>
The Hikitoreyo the Koreans in Japan is turn down the cultural standard of Japan


385: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 05:23:11.48 ID: ea3aku7 /
1 >>
I think holding down the expression considerably, "cultural standard is low," remarks Shimomura liberal arts minister's statement that uses the mind to Korea rather

I think it is and I do not think Koreans because I think seriously that it is fact fake historical view, Shimomura arts minister only to have insulted Korea simply

But actually, because just to Iyashime Japan in unfounded accusation, I get mad if Japanese people, not minister

Even more, it Is then I is said South Korea is "Do not be political act" many times in the sports festival


387: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 05:43:24.64 ID: 7cU79zen
385 >>
It is the second line, but let us be aware of the truth even if South Korea If I had too bad a look at the Asiana but I just temper tantrums
It is a thing that I want you to stop completely acquaintance with such selfish national


396: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 06:25:24.69 ID: XUYhlTjU
1 >>
> If the Secretary of Korea and spoke "Japanese rapist is a murderer" and
Regardless of the public and private sectors, and Jan says year
What this late hour


422: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 09:57:36.19 ID: Zu2kOWy5
1 >>

Most Japanese while leave the tone on their own from when I despised them in the Japanese demo of very few hate speech demonstration of Japan

Cultural standard of they'll either say cultural standard of the Japanese this time. Korean'm being a fool because it is this. Spirit to see things calmly does not have a

I reactions childish immediately. So Shimomura minister I'm saying cultural standard is low


424: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 10:16:09.67 ID :/ 4JfVaEw
The other annoying
Those things are following her cavil and to make the story something forever?
I wish or not sink Seriously, every peninsula


434: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 16:33:19.12 ID: vDvodS3x
Korea just only have spinal reflex
Japanese government I may be not refer to South Korea
And should I put the interruption in the name of "Description" to foreign governments and organizations specific Korea is a partner not against Korea
ラベル:cultural standard
posted by nokija at 21:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Soccer] "J-League because ruin the Korean players," the defeat of Japan and South Korea war South Korea news [07/31]

Claim of Korean is ridiculous
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1375243951/


1: Zoo φ ★ 2013/07/31 (Wed) 13:12:31.69 ID:???
2013/07/31 (Wed) 12:47

The 30th, China Eastern media network to cause South Korea lost to Japan in the men's soccer and East Asian Cup
And about, it was reported that the opinion "J-League is killing young of South Korea" and came out from Korea media.

Immediately after being kidnapped to win South Korea was the country held is lost to Japan, article, South Korea media
Do not use with neglect after all it was caught in a large reward young players, "South Korea, and to crush the bud
I told and for the brunt of the criticism in J-League in Japan and "there.

Japan representative of the 23-year-old, South Korea media, and Kakidani week Ichiro Kim Tonsopu the 24-year-old as an example
Mentioned in the form to compare. The Kakidani you Cerezo Osaka entered at the age of 16 in 2006, cherished as young Hope
While the results shown in this tournament is training, Kim was invited by the three-year contract to Shimizu S-Pulse in '07-
Tonsopu not given the opportunity to kick the ball from the club "irresponsible" in addition to language problems,
And he that had to request to K-League of their own the playing field.

South Korea football began to consciousness of young resources "waste" already, article, the future in 16 years
Introduction and planned, such as requiring the club emphasis training of youth player expected. The
On the other hand, compared with Japan football was blooming Hope, such as Keisuke Honda and Shinji Kagawa already
I described it, "South Korea's has been defeated in the starting line already" he said. (Editor: Imazeki Zhong horse)

http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2013&d=0731&f=national_0731_031.shtml


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:15:25.34 ID:: 5 I3RMvCVA
1 >>
What it would be remark to say Japan and has a pet monkey that can not buy your own cousin.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:32:45.27 ID:: 58 LgvLiE / 5
1 >>
N? Bakachon and w or are speaking of idiot young players of their own


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:39:08.52 ID:: 72 PI6OaiWn
1 >>
> Japan representative of the 23-year-old, South Korean media, and Kakidani week Ichiro Kim Tonsopu the 24-year-old as an example
> Mentioned in the form to compare. The Kakidani you Cerezo Osaka entered at the age of 16 in 2006, cherished as young Hope
> While the results shown in this tournament is training, Kim was invited by the three-year contract to Shimizu S-Pulse in 2007,
> Tonsopu not given the opportunity to kick the ball from the club "irresponsible" in addition to language problems,
> It's that had to request to K-League of their own the playing field.

The foster care of the Hope of the self-team How can you get naturally
First of all, Chung or are looking to nurture players in Chung J-League?
you stupid?

After that, did no choice but to seek their own K-League the playing field
The K-League Jan mon such as those confessed they no good on their own
Guy who wrote this article, would have no longer really understand while writing articles?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 14:14:06.86 ID:: 114 sB2pQyDG
1 >>
The wwwww to come so surely
The wonder is growing prospect is not crushed How can you get reverse, since coming to J-League


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 14:18:29.81 ID:: 128 5GYQJ5ti
1 >>
I can not stand the sung


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 16:13:10.17 ID:: 220 vjl0Vg / m
1 >>
Do not get it and send it to J-League an excellent player because it is right!
The Ya do stop pulling up paying salary firmly to prevent and taken are stacked big money


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 19:49:41.58 ID:: 267 yQ6DIsHT
1 >>
If, that there is no charm K-League to hold back the guy from
And to going the biggest cause.
Do not you notice.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:14:23.81 ID:: 3 cXw0MrD0
Japan because of anything


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:15:32.30 ID:: 6 SomxvS8o
it is an easy race because they need be to blame only Japan


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:16:40.97 ID:: 8 HRfebaex
Popularity of K-League because too lack, w or Ne Ja there wants to go J-League Korean players everyone


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:17:01.83 ID:: 10 6grKsWAH
This is it ... it is criticism of the K-League unstoppable players in the country?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:17:31.72 ID:: 11 jL9NyWPm
I'm sorry, I will Itadako to all return home as soon as it


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:17:34.18 ID:: 12 ofLQVTFU
So not a good when It get back everyone
And Do not Kitan again


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:17:39.43 ID:: 13 CHiMCRPI
Where to say in this country will do is rotten,
I wonder do racial you do not know what to say and shame.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 14:55:34.42 ID:: 170 f9ADc34p
13 >>
Do you think there is such a concept in Korean?
I massaged the waste as much as expected


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:19:21.03 ID:: 21 KQGy9xrw
- To foster thinking the future of young Japanese

-Is not limited to Korean, to appoint to expect as ready-foreigners

Do not get out of Korea if not convinced this is


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:19:26.93 ID:: 22 V3M5TdKR
The w Na is nonsense like Chung also shit


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:19:39.51 ID:: 24 LohMIlbA
Is hitting!
Korean J La Liga do not need
Get out from Japan
Korean do not need to grow in J-League


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:21:50.48 ID:: 31 + WJjw / RF
Well I wonder if good frame abolition in Korea?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:21:50.42 ID:: 32 ftDp + v41
Do not be coming to Japan
You go to other countries
That way's for each other


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:23:48.83 ID:: 38 mWbjwbAY
Benefits to hire a Korean
• The cheap
・ J League experience is reduced dirty play
-I can be a U-Kaigoroshi representative

Bo is Taro warned me not go to J-League easily Because it is in Kaigoroshi years ago pass?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:23:52.73 ID:: 39 vkKp99b8
I want to raise Ya Donsupu cases without learned,.
Player to be properly Najimimo is active even if it takes time, and I loved from Support
Donsupu was the Goru of, even though there was a chance to play any J2, and did not have the ability to fit in Japan
However, even if it said Nechinechi I just it, I do unstoppable flow youth team level has Chima~tsu now come to the Kyushu League


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:24:06.24 ID:: 41 OKQF8XT4
That it is inconvenient extrapunitive w all
Chosen reasoning w anywhere at any time


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 13:24:51.21 ID:: 42 1yoLQ / + j
The wwww I Sodatero in Korea do not go to Japan
ラベル:SOCCER
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean] Tokyo Shimbun From the city of the world Seoul Postwar which is not divisible Korean based recruitment Kou not forget thanks to the Japanese [07/31]

Koreans abnormal
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1375277973/


1: Large chief φ ★ 2013/07/31 (Wed) playing the piano 22:39:33.81 ID:???
[World Report] postwar which is not divisible Seoul

After the conference win, a room of Bengoshikaikan the press had left. I was asked from the plaintiff. Trial today "By the way you
Did you win? ". His ninety-year-old plaintiff oldest had forgotten the decision of the two hours before.

Litigation Korean based recruitment Engineering et al were forced to labor in the steel mills of Japan during the war, was seeking damages. Seoul
Ordered to compensate for the first time a Japanese company, the High Court, were attracting a lot of attention.

When the day before, I visited the home, was talking own physical condition is poor, and there is forgetfulness. You can forget the next day that ruling
I was, but it was endlessly talking about memories of old Japanese.

Colonial, leaving the South Korean central and Nonsan (Nonsan) hometown of nineteen years old, he is to the coal mine of Pyongyang. In a small slender body
"Irie's labor manager" is Mikane's sorry for his work, and that was me move the workplace to foundry. "That
If you are in coal mine of hard work remains, I was alive. Do not forget your kindness of Irie-san ". I closed my eyes to be reminiscent of.

I worked two years in the shops "Chuma (Chuma) from Kagoshima's" is run at home, and with only the Japanese to a boy
Digits. Since speak well of "Japanese, get the credit at work among the forced labor in the steel mills of Osaka that was moved from Pyongyang
Was. I said, "thanks to Mr. Chuma.

He not forget thanks to the Japanese, after the war process that had to be fought for many years with Japanese companies and the Japanese government
I felt the difference, such divisible, it was also sad. (Tsuji Fuchi Tomoyuki)

July 31 Tokyo Shimbun in 2013: source
http://www.tokyo-np.co.jp/article/world/worldtown/CK2013073102000250.html


47: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 01:39:35.22 ID: + HJqSOwj
1 >>
And this thing and, in return revenge on.


64: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 08:23:05.42 ID: ea3aku7 /
1 >>
The grandfather of dementia on the verge of severe forgetfulness, Do not Unlikely Nante trial

Litigation did not you start with a call (or all if Korean or attorney of) anti-Japanese lawyer "consisting gold" relatives of grandfather

And along with the comfort women to feel basis


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:34:33.09 ID:: 75 QyUEuZHB
1 >>
Up to now, the analogy "Japanese imperialists" and to trick the Japanese in how much
Although I can make concessions,

Finally, in the past, "fabricated history of Korea", they have deceived the Japanese because the Barre,
Now do you "sympathy strategy"?

I try to fool the people of the Masugomi minions and Koreans, the Japanese
Technique It is a palliative really clever?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:40:39.62 ID:: 2 urJaaRDw
> His ninety-year-old plaintiff oldest had forgotten the decision of the two hours before.

Do not be are you doing to testimony skeptical of this guy


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:41:53.76 ID:: 5 eCfyZG9C
The wonder bad south Korea government's been stealing everything?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:43:48.37 ID:: 6 w5O6hsj2
So, you're going to litigation to why Japanese companies
Maybe this person himself is unlikely to understand the meaning of this trial


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:45:15.24 ID:: 7 E1oyth + z
Although I can change jobs thanks to the "good Japanese" from the snake pit
Are you In wake trial?


Of organizations where I'm not done by force
Level nice accused of human rights violations to be using this old man


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:50:12.46 ID:: 10 w5O6hsj2
Roughly be, this reporter wonder know of course Japan-Korea Basic Treaty
I'm not saying I do not know

When I felt the difference divisible such that we had to fight for many years and Japanese companies?
Although you will should know that it is litigation should be directed to the South Korean government originally
It is not taught it, and without writing an article, it even felt the sadness?

This reporter'm finished human


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:57:22.90 ID:: 17 RfeH2aY0
It is the old man some sense sorry.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:57:26.77 ID:: 18 mqxl0lsk
After all, was to exploit the Koreans Korean government.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:59:51.25 ID:: 21 62s4vm1l
18 >>
Well said. It's a terrible story.
It is continuing even now.

Japanese media also because it ripped off the people of Japan,
It always backfire.

The 'em crush Bukkake.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:58:12.72 ID:: 19 aqBHwAu4
And I was dead If you are in Korea
In Japan, although I do not hear anything but it was happiness?
Why, it's to compensate for this person?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:01:21.33 ID:: 22 jL9NyWPm
Although the South Korean government Chat salary turtles


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:08:38.13 ID:: 25 gRec6SZA
Or Ne Ja migrant dementia palm, just


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:10:00.74 ID:: 27 92RwA5s7
It is correct is to ask the South Korean government abandoned the right to claim the compensation
Economic assistance two years of state budget → me a good round sum it because I do not need Nante individual compensation
Responsibility of the South Korean government gave priority to whole than individual

This problem does not exist now if you seek personal damages only in the case of normalization talks


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:10:04.73 ID:: 28 vjl0Vg / m
Do you use to suit up old man that does not forget to thank the Japanese ...


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:10:38.23 ID:: 29 sVQmS8WJ!
Koreans probably leading pattern when it was recognized by the Japanese that it is useless.
The other, I'll not.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:23:58.02 ID:: 33 K3BSoK8n
It is used around, Sorrowful Korean

Korean do not know the forced labor of real
colonial rule Koreans insist even the same
Korean do not know the colonial rule of real

Partner because it was Japanese,Korean may be present (problem of Korean) as a decent country
When the called party was white, was not South Korea for now
South Korea itself, would not exist


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:37:52.16 ID:: 34 Hxb698BE
After the war >> processing that had to be fought for many years with Japanese companies and the Japanese government
I felt the difference, such divisible, it was also sad.

Originally, Korean should fight South Korean government!


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:51:11.32 ID:: 36 9D0yLlAr
It's really poor
Penny also trap door What is not received South Korean people to Aru to pay compensation to the Korean government from Japan ages ago
Moreover, it was received Do not because of President father now
Korean government also desperate to distract brunt


41: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 01:16:23.37 ID: 3ehhAKDA
W What'm forced labor
Anyone wonder forced labor if company employee?

At all, or not funny head? These guys.


42: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 01:19:39.42 ID: LA8u8wSb
41 >>
'm Not funny. Lazy because a country of virtue.
They think so really.


43: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 01:20:52.07 ID: 3ehhAKDA
But I was forced labor I just had come of migrant if there is no work in the Korean Peninsula?
Way of thinking is too different as a person, it is incomprehensible.


50: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 01:52:19.94 ID: xRaGXRYM
The Koreans in Japan reporter, write an article that Koreans rejoice in the position and perspective of the Korean people, there was in the Japanese company
Newspaper.


57: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 06:15:10.70 ID: oLGALRY3
To-day compensation request Sankei News August 16, 2009 the official end of the Korean government
http://koramu2.blog59.fc2.com/blog-entry-486.html

The 15th, [Seoul] = Katsuhiro Kuroda Korea newspapers for unpaid wages in Japan of Korean workers during the Japanese occupation,
I told the official position of the South Korean government and can not be reclaimed in Japan anymore.
Still, individuals and related organizations of many Veterans and former comfort women, such as requisition workers are demanding compensation of various types of the Japanese in Korea.
The South Korean government, the issue of compensation received from the Japanese government in the case of Japan-South Korea normalization of diplomatic relations in 1965
It is because you are reaffirmed, and the position of that end all "to-day right to claim funds".


It's passed on to Japan to the responsibility of President Park is well-thumbed, is the same as extortion racketeering


Do not accused of fraud and compensation Park Ohakune


Korea judiciary to ignore international law gang of extortion racketeering
ラベル:Recruitment
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Condolences to the victims distress Kishida Korean Foreign Minister of Japan and South Korea [center] Alps [07/31]

Behavior of Korean unpredictable
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1375278016/


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/07/31 (Wed) 22:40:16.34 ID that came back: 1:??
South Korean Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the 31st,
For a trouble Korean climbing party was in distress in the Central Alps of Nagano Prefecture Fumio Kishida Foreign Minister of Japan,
I made it clear and expressed its condolences to the four people who died.
Kishida foreign minister that was promised to spare no support at the government level.

On the other hand Lee Byung formate (Lee Byung Ki) to Japan, South Korea Ambassador
It expressed gratitude to the rescue with a good faith quick and Japanese government officials and local police.

http://m.yna.co.kr/mob2/jp/contents_jp.jsp?cid=AJP20130731003700882&domain=6&ctype=A&site=0100000000&mobile

4 people 9 people were killed during ★ 3 [07/30] in distress accident of Central Alps according to national / Nagano] Korean tourists
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1375194869/
Japanese government is to attract foreign tourists, such as [distress] Central Alps mountain climbers seemed to be taken by the safety measures ... Korea paper editorial ★ 4 [07/30]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1375243345/
[Korean] "Japan if your mobile ready" and "if Kurere stop climbing" Nagano Central Alps distress accident, to Japanese voice of blame [07/31]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1375269292/


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:56:54.39 ID:: 10 La0cLZUU
1 >>
> Kishida foreign minister that was promised to spare no support at the government level.

This is the only extra.


64: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 05:31:23.26 ID: Ud3449J4
63 >>
It can be seen condolences but it's >> 10


65: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 05:37:01.67 ID: C3buKySN
64 >>
This news, I'm not only a source of mainland China and South Korea system.
Language is taken for granted that Japan will cooperate in the care of post-
May have been stretch in the wording rescue expenses, such as provide the illusion with the Japanese government has totally?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:48:28.46 ID:: 35 ZRsHMV4G
1 >>
Is it really said this?
Level of government support> Painting advertising balloon habit


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:55:15.16 ID:: 8 CiGgduy9
Support at the government level? Wat r u talkin bout


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 22:58:29.98 ID:: 11 chJUuiFR
Although there is only terrifically to deliver much the government do Nante to recover the bodies
Chong Na from lead to "rigorous compensation free guide" this


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:04:50.31 ID:: 14 o / msbvTG
Begin to seek apology and compensation After a little more later


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:05:40.75 ID:: 15 + VCavHK6
> Spare no support at the government level

Oh?

How can you get error at the individual level


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:09:55.09 ID:: 18 wQatYWg4
What is support?
Chong will do bad


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:11:00.02 ID:: 19 oTyiC36L
Even if you say government support level, not a degree You say I'll do as soon as possible the procedures of repatriation actual body?
Condolences to wonder politeness normally.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:15:03.61 ID:: 21 I014iNZm
Distress is perfectly normal in the population and will know you do not have a guide at light equipment
Whatever claim the relief costs
Do not come with twice


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:15:39.68 ID:: 22 o / msbvTG
Koreans to go is much slant on such concern


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:19:58.61 ID:: 25 YPzYjG13
Japan www Do not because not low cultural standard and want to see somewhere Well

There is also a face and then the ordinary will transmit so in other countries

Is not it usually www to wonder about stupid nation that came to climbing without permission, has accused Japan


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:21:18.71 ID:: 26 Q0SATYkT
Family of Koreans wonder out naturally search cost?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:23:18.64 ID:: 27 qNx/4Mui
> Kishida foreign minister that was promised to spare no support at the government level.

It w It is a guide of the payment method of expenses
Here to do for years even lacking kindness polite in Korean.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:30:19.07 ID:: 30 4ul754Qt
Lip service to the worst guys to seriously lip service.
The 'em say kick ass.
"The Korean government white guarantee the payment of nuisance and fees. Costs were annoying reckless behavior"


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:34:57.79 ID:: 31 K3BSoK8n
If this is Japanese
Blame roar from Japan as a hit-and-miss climbing people
Hail of "self-responsibility"

In foreign That was good
It is also, in Korean (medium compete with Chinese) selfish world championship, second place
In Japan, Foreign Minister willing to express condolences here


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/31 23:37:33.03 ID:: 33 QEYiYa5o
No need to come out one by one Foreign Minister to such a thing.
That fool has only caused car accident simply.
White ban climbing of Korean hurry than that.


40: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 01:17:01.41 ID: A9SBAnQD
Was wrecked here is that it 's only Koreans
That you are responsible for Koreans who have been climbing

There is no fault at all Japanese


41: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 01:22:52.88 ID: 3MALVbjC
Because not like I can keep quiet Well, I'll say it so if say something
But from where I because verbal agreement, of support What's me or even where Japan would be decide


42: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 01:48:04.46 ID: wMvchMWX
When the shooting range fire, what South Korea is whether the corresponding
Koreans will not like that do not remember anymore


47: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 03:47:37.29 ID: 98G2S9MC
★ Korean line of distress, 2005.03 refuse payment of the search cost in Zao
http://unkar.org/r/out/1110842412

Battle for accidents five Korean tourists were in distress Zao Hot Springs Ski Resort in Yamagata,
the 14th, I found that the party has refused to pay the search cost. Party
on the grounds that have been reported real name, position to claim damages also dangle
Are allowed. It seems to be called the problem at the root of cultural differences, but foreigners induction
Ripples have spread to the relevant agencies, including the Yamagata prefectural and municipal governments with a focus on match.
According to the officials, the party's told the payment rejected, all five were rescued
12 per diem day was. Related organizations gathered in hotel accommodation, reports from hotel
When the described course of search and, and costs, the party is "not searched Request"
I protested strongly, "I issued the name to the press".

Distress at the time, police have been avoided announcement real name unknown who received the strong request of their families
, Visiting that was reported actually on TV or newspaper, to police the line
Distrust strong, and it also shows thought to cause damage suit back to the home country.

Since then, it brought out is also a concern of both countries the "Takeshima problem", one line payment
It does not change the posture of the reject stomach.


50: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 03:59:05.96 ID: LhMB / Isq
> On the other hand Lee Byung formate (Lee Byung Ki) to Japan, South Korea Ambassador
> And expressed gratitude to the rescue with a good faith quick and Japanese government officials and local police.

This, and to such a matter of course if normal country, I was impressed servants moment it is too uncommon When it is South Korea.


74: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/01 (Thu) 10:34:53.37 ID: L/s1mA28
> Kishida foreign minister that was promised to spare no support at the government level.
It's what I "letter of appointment diplomacy" exactly this, and it is international common sense,
And thus taken a commitment that it is under the Korean partner.
Apology and compensation would have come with a set.
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[China blog]Korea was a big difference between a Korean drama ...The gap shock [06/19]

Real Korea and Korean
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1371602411/
[China blog]Korea was a big difference between a Korean drama
Cityscape tattered,Frosty Korean ...
The gap shock [06/19]
1: Kajitetsu! φ ★ 2013/06/19 (Wed) 09:40:11.01 ID:???
○ The impact on South Korea ... gap was a big difference between [China] blog Korean drama

The Korean drama all the rage at one time in Japan. Many women in the Korean drama still in China
I seem addicted, Chinese to study in South Korea by the influence of the drama seems to not a few.

Okamoto Ryuzo LEO Chinese woman named studied abroad in South Korea a few years ago (pseudonym) 's
One of them. However, as the impression that I actually studied, author and reality world of drama
Was spelled blog that it has shocked the gap.

In trendy in Japan, the gap between reality and what is present. Movie or
That it is more or less adaptation would be the same for all countries, such as drama. However, the author
The reality and the Korean drama, it seems to have felt the two gaps.

Gap The first is the city according to the author. The scenery looked from the car window and into the "Seoul
I was appalled. Building is shabby, luxury villas and high-rise buildings to come out in the drama Where am I? And
That, "I thought. It seems to have been illusions impression of drama is too strong.

Gap of the second, a treatment for Chinese Korean. Everyone myself came from abroad
It seems to have been thought to be willing to welcome, though it is kind to Japanese, Korean and Chinese is
Those will be cold suddenly Knowing.

The reason, I have to analyze because of "wrong knowledge about China". The author
The day you move, the landlords brought to the place of my toothpaste and toothbrush, Ibukashiku
If you believe, and that is how to use it, saying, "South Korea's gonna brush your teeth because it is developed countries" he said.
It is behavior of landlord quite hard to understand, but the prejudice that it was wrong, "Chinese people are not polished teeth" and
I wonder had.

Also, when I started saying friend of wealthy South Korea want to go to China to play, the mother of a friend "Anna
That he was vehemently opposed to the "not allowed to go where savage. "Because China is dirty
Security is bad, there is no Western food, is kidnapped by mercenary Once you know that it is rich of South Korea and life
Could be taken "and body.

The author of China "Korean while also" Even though neighboring countries, there is no understanding in Japan It is a pity, "and
claimed to be "not change stereotypes against. Against China Women Korean drama love, the idle
And called chase It's free, and you are awake.

□ Source: searchina
http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2013&d=0619&f=national_0619_011.shtml


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 09:54:47.22 ID:: 39 xKmEKykS
1 >>
North: theater state
South: shooting set

I thought, It 's Onnaji Minjoku.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 10:45:10.68 ID:: 224 V5uUMu11
I, probably because there is knowledge Korea strangely,
Thing out of his mouth smashing the advice of travel well to guys in the workplace
(It was awful days of the Korean Wave in particular)

Nde, to explain and then a time,
Because it is always being racist treatment To be properly
The "I know because if you go"
In there a time when it was by feeding to the local pounding

3 years later, guys at work w Na had become anti-reason 1 >>
Seeing I I used to go well and Seeing


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 13:32:10.84 ID:: 484 zWKJ8J9W
1 >>
It is bad attitude against Japanese
I think because Japan's savage uncivilized those guys
I'm not just China


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 14:15:10.20 ID:: 500 PeTe/R2G
1 >>
> And that is how to use it, saying, "South Korea's gonna brush your teeth because it is developed countries" he said.

Before, and Chinese were asked, "Why do not feel it came to developed countries?" From the Korean
Story Na was out
Do not'm a general perception in South Korea


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 14:18:35.13 ID:: 501 VPk1CrJb
500 >>
I wonder I wonder a country that Tarashii I thought Japanese people Who said late seriously then it is terrible gag until a little before


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 23:08:30.23 ID:: 587 h83HZvSe
1 >>
This guy or foolish?
and to understand such things just by looking at youtube ・ ・ ・
I was thinking I Na was not able to see youtube is Chinese and you think well well ...


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 10:53:41.14 ID:: 280 3NUzfWSR
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Country Korea's level I hate the world
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ @
2013/03/30 (Sat) 18:39:12.52 ID:: cute wife: 13 50kAYhbD0
---------------
And Crisis of 100 people forced exile British Metropolitan University, South Korea international students
You are facing a crisis that approximately 100 people Korean international students be forced into exile from Britain.
The British government announced on January 31 (local time), and not allow any more foreign students visa guarantee authority of London Metropolitan University.
In response to this, other people 2700 students (EU) regional non-European Union of the university,
If you do not receive a visa guarantee I entered, newly incorporated in other universities, it is illegal aliens.
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20120904-00000033-cnippou-kr
---------------
• The crisis is mass deportation "illegal immigrants should return to the motherland" in Britain and the Korean United Kingdom
http://hayabusa3.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news/1346760217/
---------------
・ Increased 7-fold compared [U.S.] Korean people 1,600 people, in 2000 expulsion trial surge ~. Since the examination is enhanced [08/12]
http://kamome.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1281791048/
---------------


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/06/19 10:55:25.52 ID:: 286 3NUzfWSR
Korea] Park Geun president "four major crime of sexual assault, school violence, domestic violence, poor food, to thoroughly eradicate narrowing target management system" [04/06]
In psychosis [Korean] new species, an increase incidence of. Children Korean explosion that frontal lobe has been destroyed, and 100 times more than 7 years ago (Dong-A Ilbo)
http://japan.donga.com/srv/service.php3?biid=2004021674158
In the "gang rape" nil consciousness of sin heinous nature of crime [South Korea] Korea, 10 times the size of Japan, 2 times to half of the United States (Chosun Ilbo)
http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2007/04/09/2007040900052.html
[Korean] British expert "in Korea instead of" orthopedic surgeon "," brain surgery specialist "required" (JoongAng Ilbo)
http://japanese.joins.com/article/article.php?aid=96195
Potential difficulty in interpersonal relationships 45% of men [Korean] a 20-year-old (Dong-A Ilbo)
"People suspected that there is a personality disorder of one or more has reached 71.2%"
http://japan.donga.com/srv/service.php3?biid=2003021117138
It is a Korean prostitute's image all over the world.
Symbolic Korea Fucking Country The No.1 prostitution state South Korea of ​​the world and market size are 5% of GDP!?
One per 25 of young women is a prostitute!!
ラベル:korean drama
posted by nokija at 11:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。