2013年08月19日

[Korean] IT Generous Korea thief act of software [08/11]

Koreans do not see the figure of his
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376181483/


1: 壊龍 φ ★ 2013/08/11 (Sun) 09:38:03.83 ID:???
Even though it to be a rip-off just by stealing something bar, "song generous thief in the act of software
Of such is the situation in South Korea "

Shin Dong-Sung of South Korea president Bizutekku the whole software technology "Our proprietary
It is stolen, the company received a heavy blow. Looked back ever wanted to try to commit suicide many times and "there.

Korea Bizutekku the new president was founded in 1991, the integrated information system of construction company for
It is a professional enterprise of ERP software to build. By Korea Development Bank and Samsung SDS in 2000
Investment, I set up branch offices in Silicon Valley in the United States.

'08, The company was well received the first blow in the recession in the construction industry. It is followed, in the same year
Three former managing director and others brought out the important technology, and moved to mid-sized construction company Company S. Legal management company (company
I went into the equivalent) in rehabilitation method is applied. New president who knew the facts of technology brought out in 10 years and S's representative
I have criminal charges against the former managing director from. January 11th year South Korea Copyright Commission of the government of South Korea also Bizutekku
I concluded that the program of Company S and software and are similar. However, the trial for three years
Trial of first instance has continued, Korea software specialist association to seek an immediate trial progress
I took out the petition.

Culture Korean companies, Korean ignore the value of intangible assets not get by hand. Manufacturing, large companies
Industrial structure of the subject is also a cause. We have developed a software that small business is excellent, even to the market,
Case that large companies to launch about the same product is one after another after a while. Police in December last year,
As the illegal copying technology cutters (ATM) related automatic teller of small business subcontracting company A,
Was criminal prosecutions remain home the three representatives of Lotte PS net. According to the police, He in Company A
Was asked to reveal the source code of the program, but because Company A refused, was obtained secretly
I believed.

Because it is not recognized decent value of intangible assets, piracy also serious. Business Software Alliance
According to the (BSA), piracy of software in Korea in 2011 40%, damage amounted to 890 billion won
Was (approximately 79 billion yen). United States (19%), Japan (21%), Austria piracy, such as (23%)
Much higher than in developed countries.

The Rev. Ken Choi (Choi Hyonmuku) reporter


Chosun Ilbo / Chosun Ilbo Japanese version: 2013/08/11 08:36
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/08/11/2013081100191.html


Generous Korea [08/11] the thief acts, [Korean] IT software Source:

(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:10:13.90 ID:: 50 MNn4pmpM
1 >>
Koreans w though stealing or hardware


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:41:20.43 ID:: 3 2ALXCXvi
Proof of IT powerhouse South Korea's any available software is available for download for free

Obviously a It is a country that is Horuhoru me.


4: <丶 `∀ '> (Sun) 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:42:43.19 ID: L5vW +4 + n
Chinese Sina Korean Chung culture of those wins took


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:43:09.83 ID:: 5 wPYPILF4
Since Korea is a rip-off powers


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:44:20.26 ID:: 6 WxZTRIDg
You not say rude things

Korea's only doing in government-led


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:44:35.58 ID:: 7 Oujf5uIQ
In, Koreans did paid properly use fee of Windows that government is using? _


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:50:51.29 ID:: 15 2ALXCXvi
7 >>
The Ministry of National Defense had Gonesse to the end
And ask them to forgive a debt to the use fee so far
Signed a contract to pay royalties in the future.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:45:00.00 ID:: 8 AK5flMBr
Thief thief cry


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:48:53.50 ID:: 12 FxbOXwyz
Koreans crime others do it in their own technology if it does

The idea of ​​happiness eggs Te


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:50:48.24 ID:: 14 o/4gM4D1
Koreans generous to his fraud. Koreans Tekken of justice in the fraud of others.
This is Korea.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:55:50.70 ID:: 22 8CquCvcs
Thief of hardware or Ne Ja generous Korea


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:57:03.30 ID:: 25 8szDU9tG
22 >>
Origin mud Na then something is encouraging Koreans


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:00:31.49 ID:: 28 UnxMe2GK
What is this 40% piracy rate, I think the numbers considerably lower than the Japanese think?

Software from being sold at all even hard sell of the game in Korea,
Companies that do not create a software for Korea also Na then many.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:16:44.30 ID:: 38 CyehXN4r
28 >>
Maybe, w that you think is not in Marukkiri for the game in this
It is a race you want to fool the sort of thing then Koreans w


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:20:37.99 ID:: 41 Y34yYTEf
28 >>
Because I've studied institution 's Chara business What is this, it will only business software.
Than that, I feel like worse Nante Windows Although you?
After shedding virus take only non-regular version, Korea wiped out w it just in Korea


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:23:09.05 ID:: 42 dLnXkCMm
41 >>

Na I was there is such a terrible story about the OS.
http://www.news-us.jp/article/352205450.html


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:28:51.27 ID:: 44 560fy/tQ
Korean Naa because countries brawl with a clear conscience guy to be stolen is bad
I sunk Koreans.
42 >>
Korean Hey I'm a cultural standard can say with a clear conscience is to say Cor.
South Korea, North Korea, China wish I once died to the last man.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:15:15.89 ID:: 36 kStglli0
Hey, what Koreans say too late
Korean Once you eliminate the copy products related to copyright in Korea,
Civic life and economic activity will no longer hold nearly

Koreans and do not realize you still are a fool of the world


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:13:45.40 ID:: 53 GURyoWpK
"Company B has stolen the technology of our company," Company A

"Denied the Korean culture of theft, fine to Company A, you have disturbed the world," Chief Justice


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:28:48.14 ID:: 57 9mOrchSw
Accustomed to hero When you have a crime in Japan, South Korea is the country of the national treasure loot.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:47:44.70 ID:: 70 m9EZRqgv
South Korea 's too country the military to the unauthorized use of software.

In addition, large-scale it that ten billion yen unit.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:37:30.33 ID:: 73 yauTQGKl
Net game was popular in South Korea
Copy is flooded it's consumer software, such like Japan
Revenue is likely because not rise at all


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:44:51.41 ID:: 75 5u8aPkfY
It is not selling DVD on illegal downloads 爆増, all Hollywood studios withdrew from South Korea at last
http://gigazine.net/news/20081111_korea_dvd/

Korean Jeong, what do you wwwwwwwwwwww are you doing


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:52:32.53 ID:: 78 wLeFawAJ
Do not because they sell by introducing an OS Korea 's cracking computer art.
In order to put a patch or update, South Korea's much have launched a site of its own.
Can not be used Koreans can not be downloaded from the upstream MS, not to do so.
Koreans Na then thinks the OS shall come with free some people to buy.

In, PC that the site even in the cyber attack, you download the data from there of course also down.
Burglar nation, South Korea Zama~a whole country! W He keeps you thought
...
ラベル:IT
posted by nokija at 23:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean] Village ~ 365 day national flag fluttering in every house Because plants Ajima indicated to be "anti-Japanese sacred" was the "islands national flag." [08/14]

History says Korean is a history of delusion
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376484927/


1: earthworm φ ★ 2013/08/14 (Wed) 21:55:27.52 ID:???
http://japanese.donga.com/data/20130814/photo/2013081481518.jpg

Jeollanam-do of Wando Wando County (Chonranamudo-Wandogun) where it is at a distance of 1 hour by boat Ajima (Soando).
(Date was released from colonial rule, the 15th) "light Liberation Day" on the 13th to 2 days, the entire island was turned into a "wave of the national flag".
National flag blew in the villages and roads to the village office from safety harbor at the pier. To plant safety anti-Japanese movement Memorial Park
National flag fluttered in strong to the raising of the national flag stand 25 meters high was built. And or residents gathered in the park
Children who came from the land also had a national flag. They shouted "hurray" waving a large flag pole, 68 years ago, "light
I reaffirmed the meaning of recovery ".

Same day, Wando County were events that convey Ajima where the national flag fluttering much a day, 365 days a year. Kim Jonshiku county
Neck, all over the country waves national flag fluttering in the land of anti-Japanese homeland love hot "martyrs was handed down unbroken
I said, "I hope that it will spread like. "Village of the national flag" national flag is raised year round houses, the 8 last year
I was born for the first time in the 14th month. 15 villages of the island, 1361 households were hoisted the national flag every day. Hoisted the national flag stand,
The national flag stick Mukyu flowers (Mugunghwa) pattern, residents made the Fund of the village. Cost of about 60,000 won each home
it takes, but it did not receive the support of local government. just to break in a few months national flag windy, exchange
County is borne by 換費 for.

Ajima office was the base for the struggle for independence to colonial rule period of Japan. This fellow to the National Medal recipient of an order of 20 people
and out, you are out the independent merit of the most in terms of the country. If there is a population that has been imprisoned by the independence movement,
Law was deep enough to not use the futon midwinter at the thought of their residents remaining. Plant safety anti-Japanese movement commemoration events
Fan Yong-woo, chairman of Manufacturers Association, to tell you that "plants Ajima is Holy Land" and "anti-Japanese, residents of the national flag
I gave the idea of ​​trying on the island. Business meeting to conduct the Mukyu flower 献樹 movement, no planting trees throughout the island
It was, "he said also made at a loss flower garden.

The plant Ajima, is located on the way to Jeju from Jeollanam-do Mokpo, people of the island early on external
I opened my eyes to the world. Starting with education and built a night school sucrose and Hall during the 1900's, pioneer there were many. Anti-Japanese secret
Making society organizations "Moriyoshi for parent contract", and pedal Youth Association, was carried out anti-Japanese movement organized. 1905, Donghak
Lee Junha martyrs that was tuned to the military, Japanese sneak in Lighthouse Tang Terashima (Tansado) built by Japanese
Killing four people, was set on fire in the struggle for independence. In the 1920s, more than 800 of the residents of about 6,000 people is "not
Was branded as 逞鮮 human ", received the control and monitoring. Private plant safety school, which was founded in 1923, celebration of Japan
And not keep the day, and not set a rising sun, it was "Sanshitsu of anti-Japanese" to teach resistance spirit. Sim Mansopu plant safety
"Every year, I reproduce the Tang Terashima lighthouse attack incident, such as open nationwide anti-Japanese student literary broad daylight field tournament, face length is 2004
The "We are doing a festival that the material the" anti-Japanese "from the year.

Dong-A Ilbo: source
http://japanese.donga.com/srv/service.php3?biid=2013081481508


Quoted source: for village-office Ajima 365 day national flag fluttering in the house, [Korean] all shown to be "sacred place of anti-Japanese", and the "island of the national flag" [08/14]

(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:05:49.50 ID:: 19 vFiD2b3A
1 >>
It will say, Onnaji with North Korea. What's martyrs such as Gishi under Korea,
Is it such that the killer?


49: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/15 (Thu) 03:41:32.79 ID: KoXL + Ltz
1 >>
also in 1400 of the Aida, ethnic Koreans burned to such courage and rebellious spirit and kneeling down on the ground and proceed
It had been Pashiri treatment of the bottom layer of China, why? ? ? ?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 21:57:12.27 ID:: 3 fswI2s1o
South Korea is such as anti-Japanese Koreans,
W white to mostly be wishful delusion

I laugh today is desperate desperate fellows


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 21:57:26.64 ID:: 6 F62D/zHb
Korean: Look well the national flag of their own.
National flag of South Korea, probably genus national flag of the Qing Dynasty?
In other words, Korea is a sign that is a vassal state of China.
Do not I have to flag such a thing well. Not a fool 's Korean?
http://i.imgur.com/AvKMf64.jpg


■ Chosun Ilbo: picture of the national flag of the oldest discovery
http://web.archive.org/web/20070505013306/http://www.chosunonline.com/article/20040126000072


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 21:58:51.53 ID:: 9 ox7WvOph
> And shouting "hurray"

Hooray the day Emperor residue


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:00:07.56 ID:: 10 jQgglqzR
"Holy Land of anti-Japanese"? Does this not the land of compatriots killing one another not you look properly?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:01:41.14 ID:: 12 sycVrkFQ
> Lee Junha martyrs of 1905, tuned to Donghak military, crept to the lighthouse of Tang Terashima (Tansado) built by Japanese
> Killing the four Japanese, lit the fire of the struggle for independence.

Koreans only yan mere barbarians such as aim the lighthouse keeper


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:01:46.96 ID:: 13 g9XLcEIj
It's hard to anti-Japanese, but Koreans did not resistance to China that was ruled or 2000's? w


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:04:44.06 ID:: 16 wGXGKjmQ
Could they themselves what unpleasant ... I'm fighting on earth


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:07:51.62 ID:: 20 7cRiOEZF
Still, Koreans w Do not Excite is the first time such as whether there under the rule of Japan
Foreign'll get the wrong end of the stick

"One day of time, and can be Iidesune independence from Japan Korea!" Foreign tourists


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:08:24.31 ID:: 22 wpY8HqPX
Korea is very large war criminals flag was trampled Vietnam


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:09:14.54 ID:: 23 QqHfEcjC
Donghak Party, have joined the advance party one to say 1905
Do not I era that was screaming like "Japan-Korea same country".


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:10:42.92 ID:: 24 HhXaBn2q
'm A symbol of anti-Japanese Why Though Japan Wait wait, it's been doing off the character of the vassal state from that flag?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:12:21.18 ID:: 26 ddLJRu9N
Korean I noticed early on that you are within the real enemy


27: <丶 `∀ '> (water) (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:13:17.92 ID: TF +4 E4bG
Let's change but to no historical fact that the merged Korean ...


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:23:52.71 ID:: 32 pIRYR9xG
What are you doing in the genus national flag? w


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:34:08.09 ID:: 34 EDEfyTFD
"Large Qing China genus"
I can not read Kanji, but Koreans Nida has written that surely proud


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:36:58.89 ID:: 36 z5FWtvOy
> Lee Junha martyrs that was tuned to the military, Japanese sneak in Lighthouse Tang Terashima (Tansado) built by Japanese
> Killing four people, was set on fire in the struggle for independence.

If you look at a normal as usual, this is but a burglary mercenary just,
Transformed into a hero of the anti-Japanese movement in Korean. It 's episode like Koreans liar.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:40:19.44 ID:: 38 4XaLv0h6
Hey, although he does know in mon head is not very well done I §
August 15've got a light Liberation Day Why?
that Korea is separated from Japan at the time of Japan's defeat in the can be finalized
I think I have been told from the war before it 's only "Manchuria", you know otherwise
Japan preferential If one's there, only the person who knows where that is, take care
I do think, but you have to have been released from Japan on the 15th in Korea,
People are even national flag is Nante, enigmatic grouper in unison on the day of the end of World War II
What kind of thing? Koreans's the Esper?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 23:40:26.10 ID:: 42 vutWWwlX
Naked way that is anathema in South Korea


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 23:48:14.08 ID:: 44 5RwLkZbo
> After independence, by being involved in conflict philosophy of left and right, plants Ajima has a painful past more than 270 people face the people the victim in reporting the incident to the League in 1950. Anti-Japanese struggle history has not been evaluated decent for this.

W or Ne Ja is kill you on their own at the time of the incident reporting Federation


48: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/15 (Thu) 03:15:55.92 ID: 1Y6rCz5K
That Japan was doing made independent from the Qing in Korea, is how it was.


54: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/15 (Thu) 06:41:39.13 ID: j0lNp0Tw
You say take it for granted that as if there was or else the thing was not such as the struggle for independence, Koreans Na Korean embarrassing really.
It is good to look ugly w firm Ella eye hanging


58: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/15 (Thu) 09:14:42.18 ID: G3kEPURm
This looks not only has a mere paraphrase robbery murder?
There would only was the den of robbers in short


59: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/15 (Thu) 09:23:17.17 ID :/ P85PKY7
Does this gonna be such anti-Japanese national flag =?
, Not patriotism?


60: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/15 (Thu) 09:30:20.89 ID: 90RyyNuF
59 >>
Do not not say under Korea 's gonna be anti-Japanese group
...
ラベル:National flag
posted by nokija at 21:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Photo] Korea of ​​1890-1920 Year reflected in the eyes of the Australian missionary [08/11]

Koreans do not try to see the truth of history
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376190762/


1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/08/11 (Sun) 12:12:42.09 ID:???
■ The first public photo that you obtained Kwon Seung representative of Christian reviews, from the descendants of missionary

(Photos)
http://imgnews.naver.net/image/001/2013/08/11/AKR20130809073100371_01_i_59_20130811090703.jpg
▲ figure of the merchant to sell sandals in early 1890, in South Gyeongsang (Kyon'namu) region.

Black-and-white photos represent the state of Korea 120 years ago came out.

To 1920-1890, missionaries in Australia is missionary work in (Kyon'namu) region Gyeongnam and Busan (Busan)
It is a photo taken while performing.

The 11th, was published for the first time to Yonhap News 20 points rare photo of the Australian Christian reviews issuer
Mr. Kwon Seung-hyun (62 years)

(Photos)
http://imgnews.naver.net/image/001/2013/08/11/AKR20130809073100371_02_i_59_20130811090703.jpg
▲ figure of the couple selling bottle was taken in early 1920, in 晉州 (Chinju). It is a photo that was painted in black-and-white photo.

He of the picture and precise scan or shooting, with the help of the original photo and family missionary in Australia had been holding
I worked on tasks such as color correction by restoring a portion of the damage.

I live musicians in the early missionary 1890s, pepper, sandals merchant, of Australia has purchased the photograph I have published this time
Onlookers in the town and the people and so thatched, make couple selling bottle in early 1920s, the hat, the children naked
Landscape of summer farmers 晉州 eye-catching, such as landscape and children human, millstone, the funeral is included selling candy.

Especially James Noble Mackenzie called friends of Hansen's disease patients who Korea (Korean name =
Korean friends, daughter Shira the fourth of activity) missionary in Busan to Megyonshi / 1910-1939 Soon (93 years) and is pet
It is noteworthy photos you play with mind being made public. Currently, Sila, who was born in Busan live in Melbourne
Are.

It's also that it is impossible to imagine now, but Gyeongju, Cheomseongdae of National Treasure No. 31 are students of school trips
Photos and have a (1937) Memorial taken up in, family and missionary in Australia in Busan, missionary officials
As pictures tell that Australia clothes shop was able to number of people tend to grow also be noted.

Photos show vividly the life and customs of the time a lot, and valuable, such as a study of folklore and restoration of modern history
It is expected to be used as materials.

(Photos)
http://imgnews.naver.net/image/001/2013/08/11/AKR20130809073100371_03_i_59_20130811090703.jpg
▲ 1893 year thatched Busan Sagawa dong lived missionary in Australia has purchased the first time (Chechondon).

10 to 15 next month, Changwon Mr. Kwon (Changwon) Shiroyama (Seongsan) 100 points, including the photos you have published this time
The subject of - "Modern folk Gyeongnam as seen from the eyes blue Gyeongnam modern photography exhibition" Art in the Hall fourth showroom
It is scheduled to open the exhibition.

You can dig a picture of Korea-related from descendants of missionaries in Australia was sent to Korea as "future, he, world
Expressed the will to be "activities continue to tell.

Source: NAVER / Seoul = Yonhap News (Korean)
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=001&aid=0006421543


Korea [08/11] of 1890-1920 Year reflected in the eyes of the missionaries, [Photo] Australia Source:

(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:26:54.91 ID:: 26 xWF6VAUQ
1 >>
What, Korean'm carrying a such a big turtle?
Slave?
Is it not such as carts in Korea?


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:30:21.53 ID:: 35 bDCnU + pU
26 >>
You'll not believe this, there is a theory that did not have the technology to bend the tree in Korea.
Was cut into a plate trees, bending, it becomes barrels when combined without a gap.
The chopped into rod-like wood, it becomes wheels and angle in a circle.

Technology in the same bend radius the tree is necessary both, but the Korean nation seems to have failed to invention on their own until the 20th century.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:19:09.08 ID:: 285 CH0N0Trg
26 >>

It is written in the history books of China, there is no needle and wheels in Korea.
Korean he could not it is not possible to process round the beautiful trees, etc, to make a good-quality iron, such as use the needle.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:27:39.80 ID:: 336 p / MK + lTn
285 >>
> And he could not make good-quality iron, such as use the needle.

Yet Koreans w such as Korea is the origin of the Japanese sword


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:43:41.94 ID:: 87 0exISrkK
70 >>
I'll think that we should think of it as not only after '10 still.

Jinju Because he seems far from the center in South Gyeongsang Province After Search
I think that it does not go as Pyongyang and Keijo.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:53:59.46 ID:: 141 riCrTjN3
1 >>
Not a single book tree there and there is no decent way

What was Ondol?
Due you have used for hundreds of years to it, was the fact that 's bald mountain riddled before Japan's annexation
And I saw the photo before, but it is not found
Please find photos of bald mountain full of annexation of Korea before anyone


(Day) ◆ 65537KeAAA 2013/08/11 12:54:55.12 ID:: 144 DY6r/Izv BE :208742988-PLT (13051)
141 >>
http://blog-imgs-50.fc2.com/t/o/r/toriton/korea20111224111321_2013080900245227c.jpg


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:57:33.12 ID:: 151 eqGRukJk
Photo >> 1 Naa different with the photos Netouyo and Hull occasionally
It caught me Netouyo?


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:59:34.16 ID:: 164 wDlcSjm5
151 >>
"In front of a shack with thatched roof, photo lab coat Aborigines sit on the ground"

This www I do the same as usual photos



(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:08:23.85 ID:: 225 SYDABQWo
1 >>
Wwww Na no carts, and horse-drawn carriages there

's Willl was a country that wheel does not exist, Korea ww I was the fact


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:39:43.22 ID:: 75 06aSzqPc
It Is not killed reporter you to this article? w

South Korea before being dominated by Japan,
I was a big prosperity has a great culture more than during the day!
But I was not the perspective of South Korean www


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:39:54.70 ID:: 76 hSF + Jtk /
1-2 >>
Probably too Chung NAVER beautification


[Korea of ​​Japanese rule before]
1895 Seoul
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/d/8/d8b7de39.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/a/e/aeb553b3.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/0/5/059251e9.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/3/2/324b10e0.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/a/f/af03dca0.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/d/6/d69287a1.jpg
Pyongyang
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/d/b/dbce1e99.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/6/4/64f786b4.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/c/c/ccf57124.jpg

[Korea of ​​Japanese occupation after]
Seoul
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/d/1/d19be857.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/d/5/d5a2304a.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/8/9/89cff3cf.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/c/e/ce2564ab.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/9/c/9c4c90b2.jpg
Pyongyang
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/d/4/d42a319a.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/newskorea/imgs/1/d/1d91cb2a.jpg


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:48:34.73 ID:: 111 9oRR + F0R
76 >>
Japan, there 'had been a wasted investment
So by being Taka from South Korea, Japan, since I have been to your place yet
I'm not a mon was accumulated


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:43:45.27 ID:: 88 CZT4Q8XH
'43 Japan's annexation of the Korean Peninsula century Meiji Memorial Photos: Empire of Japan Korea Photos Pledge

http://dl.ndl.go.jp/info:ndljp/pid/766880


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:47:44.18 ID:: 109 0exISrkK
88 >>
In terms of this kind, let alone kill Nante ethnocide say Korean
Ya I know well of even accusation at all.


(Sun) temple monk soldiers Dan 2013/08/11 12:47:36.26 ID:: 108 VWiQ4Z9O
This is a white robe Na nation. Ethnic Clothing of current ~ I'm a primary color colorful excessively with its rebound. Koreans Na Taro there was Some staining not only water wheel. It is a translation of white hakama Konya Nante, was not a world leading to the Korean people.
Laundry is a lot to Korean-Americans, I wonder if because it was fluent in stain removal of the white background?


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:49:30.65 ID:: 116 auHsRChy
108 >>
Immigrants I'm doing laundry. The greater the overseas Chinese, and Jews were doing immigrants initially.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:55:36.56 ID:: 145 1rLyNFJQ
South Korea President can not face up to history, and not give send this picture.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:00:01.91 ID:: 165 eqGRukJk
161 >>
It's wrong for you guys so much convenience Korea if it has developed from the old days?


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:01:07.45 ID:: 175 0exISrkK
165 >>
Korean though not developed, and because that had developed
Wonder is a fool.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:01:14.97 ID:: 177 UkjkpLev
Wajin wonder if We ate in the gripping hand I was doing in the corona


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:03:24.61 ID:: 193 2HXR6/lQ
177 >>
Wajin I was winning streak Sonokoro Sino-Japanese War, the Russo-Japanese War


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:05:54.45 ID:: 209 MFgO4oad
Recently, when issued Kore Leonardo's even though he said there was history of five thousand years
Do not'll fall, this person may be wiped out?


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:07:30.87 ID:: 219 VycOmxjn
209 >>
The w It's to shame history of 5000 years of South Korea
Photo of swan's Yankee Sitting example because seems to textbooks normally,
Vaguely, Koreans Nika I'm not aware of the reality? w


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:06:53.67 ID:: 216 9j95Wqjr
Korean's a shabby poor so much because of Nida exploitation of Japanese colonial

Those guys Do not say because I'm serious me
...
ラベル:photo
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean] KTX = prices go up ... High-speed train that was late in the construction defect various [08/10]

There is a need to look at the fact that Korean
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376103918/


1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/08/10 (Sat) 12:05:18.97 ID:???
(Photos)
http://mimgnews1.naver.net/image/origin/005/2013/08/10/575472.jpg

Last month, certain software's that use two or three times a year KTX (24-year-old castle-dong) to Seoul Station to go a business trip aboard the KTX
I found a funny point to go to. I go 2 hours and 8 minutes interval Busan - Seoul when you use the KTX at the end of 2010
But, I took about 16 minutes for two hours is added 8 minutes this time. Seo's, and have a low-speed operation in a section of "some
The felt, but, "I did not know imagine your there are also differences 8 minutes to arrive, Seoul in" 2010 - The KTX Busan section
I spoke secondary construction has been completed, but the "strange speed Nante slow to reverse.

Dissatisfaction KTX secondary opening since November 2010, the speed of the KTX that has been slow in contrast to many. Two-stage opening KTX
In Daegu - Spread a new high-speed new line between Busan, round-trip time increases rather even after being let out to 300km / h or more
He was. Section that must be slowed down because of the stability on by the missing 陷工 things more travel time is longer
's For.

Cheonan-rich-year-old bridge is decelerating operation interval typical. Korea Railroad Corporation, normal at a speed of 300km / h or more "current
The death and "has been operating, it said," was between deceleration operation for some time when the stabilization of the "line is required. However, KTX
But dissatisfaction of passengers who when passing through the rich-year-old bridge, called "lowered the speed up to 100km / h less than" followed by much
Are. Construction replaced the gravel under the rail of this section come from the 17th also begin.

It is addiction interval that the deceleration operation also Ulsan Station and Shin Gyeongju Station. The 300km / h or more when passing through the line splitter to change the line
In order to prevent accidents that occur at high speeds, permits operation to decelerate 100km / h or more than other sections.
Run at 140km / h when going 170km / h, in the Seoul area in the case of down line towards the Busan.

Korea railway corporation, "the official document sent to Korea Railroad Corporation for six times and is acceptable to the high speed operation"
I made it clear with. However, as a result of the investigation of "Land, Infrastructure and Transportation, Korea Railroad Corporation, the funs in the appropriate section still
He added that it "has funs it is judged must.

Currently, Seoul - KTX also take 2 hours 26 minutes circle and stop only Busan - Daejeon - East Daegu. Same at the time of the opening in April 2004
Compared to KTX ran the route, was only reduced 14 minutes. On the other hand, the persistently elevated, the rate in 2004
Seoul was 45,000 won - the price of non-stop section of Busan, 51,800 at the same time two-stage KTX is opened
Won rose to. I'm running on 53,700 won now.

Officials of Korea Railroad Corporation who requested anonymity is that section that can not be operated at normal speed even if I spread "Fast new line
While saying that there is, "said because of defects in the construction of some sections, take measures as soon as" one day, passengers
I said, "as long as you do not multiply the inconvenience any more.

Source: NAVER / National Daily (Korean)
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=005&aid=0000575472


Quoted source: high-speed train that was late in the construction defect Various ... up, [Korean] KTX = rates [08/10]

(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:38:03.82 ID:: 38 8Jikf8H9
1 >>
By "Japan that was not obviated the shoddy construction is bad" Tsu accident If you encounter, Korean'm Shimae running at full speed.


Saturday train shop ◆ NGMZT8PTBI 2013/08/10 13:52:45.86 ID:: 132 30sl02 / J
38 >>
What is not said is ('・ ω ・ `) it to be w" because Nida! That Japan was not involved "
The audit that was entrusted to America's one phase of construction before opening, if you study about 1000 place
And that there is construction defect of 400 or more points has discovered.

61 >>
It also - Do not is the way the bullet train has passed once. In Tokyo and Shin-Osaka one round trip if I use rubbing plate of copper-based
After replacing the hard to iron-based So ... you ragged worn out overhead line is ...
Be doing lubrication impossible, skinny-kun at low speed interval after Station. .


Saturday Hamada Den'ne Emon ◆ AKUMA / .co 2013/08/10 six generation 14:42:00.04 ID:: 147 Uz/6PftE
132 >>
The first time that, in Hangul
I wish I knew as "waterproof", "discharge" is the same.
"Fire and arson," "Circumcised and whaling," "sympathy and virgin"
But you have known that it is the same and at one time or another ...


Saturday train shop ◆ NGMZT8PTBI 2013/08/10 15:25:53.07 ID:: 153 30sl02 / J
147 >>
Two-phase construction, it sounds defective problem sleepers ('・ ω ・ `). Will it do healed properly ...
In KTX opening before, the story of >> 132 in 1997 was ...
And it is such that nearly half of the defect place that was pointed out in the field Nde, maybe
suspect that Koreans were coverup. .


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:50:50.52 ID:: 66 ALmcX6Ls
1 >>
I'll not related to Japan this
Koreans Kotchimin'na


(Sat) Ta152 H-0 ◆ Tank/Ja2RQ 2013/08/10 12:07:40.74 ID:: 2 xUGv5MDb
This is all right.
Transformation Japanese newspapers Is you praising me "operation and you are taking it easy not to hurry the time".
When like a automatic ticket gate with removal Koreans because useless.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:07:51.57 ID:: 3 IAneqFTm
Who express Asia issue is the Na or early.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:08:24.42 ID:: 6 w6A5fjvu
Koreans Na to Shinkansen sales in Brazil Well well.


11: <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) (Sat) 12:13:48.41 ID :/ vTPDSVS
6 >>
That stalking-horse just w
Just Koreans www you stupid Nde was serious, but I was kicked in the other hand from the Brazilian side


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:11:18.45 ID:: 8 oo1/Ugr +
Still Do not Urinara's decent than usual still only slow down
Korean though it is a pattern of 's major accident with high-speed operation in Kenryanayo


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:13:53.87 ID:: 12 TFvgHgY2
This is a rip-off of the French TGV
Is it because not a technology of their Korean.

If the time it takes the extra This
Do not useless if you do not lower rates.
Then there is no mind to ride in such a piece of junk anyway
You do just fine even if


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:21:52.28 ID:: 18 lRx81pem
More of Saemaul are not you a better still is this,,,


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:23:06.83 ID:: 20 yxZItC6t
It is a story of 1964 It was a low-speed operation roadbed to settle even when the 0 Series Shinkansen was opened but w


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:29:01.41 ID:: 30 q0wzlpIt
20 >>
Circumstances I think we totally different from this.
The KTX "every year" limit 90km section because I "is increasing".
The reason for this is the aging of the overhead line.
This revelation w of aging in less two years in the opening 2004
The place is as of 2008, where aging is discovered because hell do we have more than 6000 ....


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:26:15.61 ID:: 23 3z8Cw + V5
Ww I found that it was last saved himself so much for adopted wwTGV Maybe was ok Shinkansen of Japan is without passing been adopted by South Korea retrospect


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:28:08.97 ID:: 26 2LTmLJcl
South Korea is the first place do we need high-speed rail in the area of ​​that Land,

Ja it from there


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:37:02.53 ID:: 36 vDnTp5nl
To deceleration Koreans admitted properly defects Do not admire.
Or over one fine, we've had a matter of course well.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:40:37.34 ID:: 43 SGVjG7 + c
Koreans w wonder the all-you-can-to misreading Because it is written in the obscurantist characters maintenance manual


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:44:41.18 ID:: 51 liYPTmQb
Department store is destroyed by shoddy construction, because it is the country bridge fall, Korea from the national character of the Korean people no matter how you look at it is,
I do not think technology products with high precision and can be very.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:46:10.68 ID:: 55 zGwO8YbD
Operation of the railway'm unreasonable in Korean.
Koreans quiet, and it's okay if riding a unicycle in the days of Joseon.
Korean'm collapse Manet and so, because the stretch to force the Japanese.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:53:07.01 ID:: 69 Far5AePL
> However, as a result of the investigation of "Land, Infrastructure and Transportation, Korea Railroad Corporation, the funs in the appropriate section still
> It was, "he said have funs it is judged must.

Amazing. Human importance of safety can be known There was a also still Chung.
Na rare Nante.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:37:00.18 ID:: 120 k4 + FrDcm
Introduced from France Koreans, and do not want to be taken care of by Japan.
It matter covered from initial opening, this time South Korea is "why they did not put the technology of the Shinkansen?"
Koreans me about the Circle to love well.
...
ラベル:KTX
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean] - Whether the object lesson the Japanese palliative of a narrow-minded "insularism" Benchmarking hold hands countries and the world's most powerful [08/10]

Korean is the dog to the marking
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376117828/


1: earthworm φ ★ 2013/08/10 (Sat) 15:57:08.01 ID:???
I say "encourage" well. It is the words of Mencius. All by pulling it impossible for a farmer of Song countries grow faster seedlings
Derived from the Story you wither. This word is reminded to look at the Japan.

Japan has raised the power to hold the strongest hand and contemporary country always historically. I took over the world maritime rights in the 16th century
She has studied gun technology Portugal, from Esupania merchant, was constructed advanced weapon system first in Asia.
Caused the Im-Dragon Yamato turbulent by requesting the "Conqueror Ming temporary road" in Korea to beat the light on this foundation.

The flop Iron Chancellor Bismarck was ruled an alliance with developed countries the United Kingdom, and the United States the most powerful country in the mid-19th century
I caused the "Meiji Restoration" as a model Roisen. Qing filter paper as soon as power is increased with the help of powers
The annexed Korea to go to war with neighboring countries such as Asia.

The Pacific raided Pearl Harbor, Hawaii to become the strongest European Axis powers Germany, along with Italy and in 1941
I opened the prelude of Western war. It was a reckless game such as the ax of praying mantis. Temporary Philippines and Southeast Asia, group
I was unconditional surrender in Second in atomic bomb or the United States occupied the island territory am, Saipan, and Guadalcanal.
After the war, in the 1990s achieved economic growth enough to be attention with the help of the United States of super power
I emerged in economic power of 2 in the world. And electronic products made in Japan car occupied the U.S..

April 1995, the exchange rate falls to 79.75 yen per dollar as soon as U.S. gross domestic product to Japan (GDP)
I inflated the expectations would be a major economic power in the world in 1 to surpass. 79 yen per dollar change the position 1,2
It was a branch point to obtain, but such a thing did not occur. Japanese triumphant soon I'll give oneself away the table as you have the power
Was. Visits to the Yasukuni Shrine, where war criminals and others buried, extreme right-winger and politicians based in the U.S. and Sun surrender treaty with nuclear development
I promoted the revision of the constitution had.

Visit to the United States just before, and then launch an artificial satellite which I made with their own technology intercontinental ballistic missile Hosokawa Morihiro Prime Minister (ICBM) retention
It was to show off that it is organic country. And he said 'No' to the United States for the first time after the war. Japan ambitious awash in the United States
I issued a challenge. The United States called the 'second Pearl Harbor attack' this. Japan, however dominated by U.S. Jews
I had overlooked the existence of global financial markets. Issued a trade surplus of more than $ 100 billion a year, but gold
A financial lost something times their money in recent months.

Japan broke up tremendously in the economic war with the United States that were subjected to during the three years. Bank of Japan the world's largest
C level of (non-performing loans of investment grade or less) junk bond, D grade to fell. National creditworthiness of Japan Meki
I fell into the same class Sico, and Argentina. Japan to walk the road of ruin while not recover for nearly 20 years and then
Are.

Japan Become a 亢龍 to exert just annoying to neighboring countries evil snake, as in (Python) every time you have the power
It crashed to the ground always immediately prior to Ascension by 'conducive'. A palliative a narrow-minded "insularism (Insularity)" is a problem.
U.S. also two times I do not want to trust anymore Japan struck the back of the head of the country. The Obama administration East Asia forces
It has given the impression that seems to increase the specific gravity of Korea from Japan to be in equilibrium policy. one thousand years that Korea is increased
The chance of Gu.

Past, it shall be benchmarking them Japanese hands clasped countries and the world's most powerful as those
Stomach. Do not committing a folly called 'encourage' until the finishing touch to the object lesson of Japan. Of ups and downs
It may be away from the Far East by being pushed by the United States to China also declined sometime as words. Until then
I fix the strong national power, which plays a role as a neutral country and buffer zone between the great powers China, Russia, and Japan
Shall be placed.

The right wing is to be torn asunder and left-wing, or nationalist and pro-Japanese country and nation was one divided into north and south
You will have to time bone noted the fact that the tragic reality was began from national power absence of the old Korean end.

Kang Sung, Los Angeles correspondent
http://www.fnnews.com/images/fnnews/2013/08/10/2013081001000860800049671.jpg

Only then the object lesson the (Korean) Date Financial News Source:
http://www.fnnews.com/view?ra=Sent1801m_View&corp=fnnews&arcid=201308100331088553108
855 & cDateYear = 2013 & cDateMonth = 08 & cDateDay = 10


Quote: Original case and object lesson the Japanese palliative, [Korean] a narrow-minded of "island-nation mentality" holding hands and countries of the world strongest [08/10] benchmarking

(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:04:57.20 ID:: 34 byisjE +6
1 >>
Countries and it was discarded, kanji usage is shifted subtly North and South Korea both benchmarking finishing touch Koreans.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:15:38.95 ID:: 92 rFE7xJyY
1 >>
This article w Na there is tsukkomi far from each paragraph


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:16:02.22 ID:: 94 wLxqeqh6
1 >>
I em about unity sloppy Koreans from good.
61 >>
The 鮮人 w of fuss to flag stone is raised


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:16:20.52 ID:: 96 s1PVKCDy
1 >>
Koreans to peddle the country in an attempt to cloud the hand and strong man, Korea usual it's perish as a result
that Leonardo is trying to do is the same as Mimpi of 100 years ago


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:16:52.41 ID:: 101 wqzxvLTE
1 >>
After all, Koreans w probably gonna be bat fellow vassal state 's guts marking


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:20:51.07 ID:: 125 bObwJflM
1 >>
Fantasy of the latest of Koreans bad enough you can be


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:22:12.50 ID:: 133 lEgzftCt
1 >>
> Obama administration East Asia forces
> Has given the impression of so increase the specific gravity of Korea from Japan I met in equilibrium policy.

W'll that you think is because an important point here, Korean reporters and bad When you said in an impressive personal
W Koreans home country because end up seriously it
Sloppy Do Son, Koreans www Oboero meaning of benchmark

Koreans Horobe to stick.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:24:47.01 ID:: 154 pwPwt7Mj
1 >>
Word of the whole body Korea looking in the mirror ↓

"Palliative a narrow-minded"

Would have a problem with one's brain Koreans
The De or mirror, not Japan it


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:24:49.71 ID:: 155 DHhCrQI5
1 >>
> It is right to be torn asunder and left-wing, or nationalist and pro-Japanese country and nation was one divided into north and south
> It would have to be engraved bone noted the fact that the tragic reality was began from the national power absence of the old Korean end.

Results At the time, Koreans were benchmarking holding hands and great power
Why it merged?

After all, what is this article or want to say,
I do not know at all


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:25:48.97 ID:: 162 Wc9ZbwJo
1 >>
I read for me there is no way to envy Japan Korean (laughs)
Koreans Nida will Uttedeyo waiting world is to fall in the peninsula guts! Therefore, Kinmoi, Gross ( ̄ Д  ̄ V) Ge~e


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:28:15.07 ID:: 179 OfPzEU2h
1 >>
> U.S. also two times I do not want to trust anymore Japan struck the back of the head of the country.

Or obtain one, South Korea is decomposed weapons imported from America (like fighter),
Check the technology, from being exported to foreign countries to make a copy weapons like,
Koreans wwww will not be trusted by being alert from America


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:31:20.82 ID:: 204 yaD7sTuW
1 >>
> I fix the strong national power, which plays a role as a neutral country and buffer zone between the great powers China, Russia, and Japan
> It should be placed.

There, It is poor country weak soldiers policy of traditional Korean ...
Koreans scatter shit. I ... w is


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:33:21.07 ID:: 209 Js4T5AbS
1 >>
"Learn gun technology Portugal, from Esupania merchant" shall be deemed to be replaced with this, Na not properly.
Is not necessarily learned, Japan has mastered the technology itself. Japanese purchase it spent all to the tune of a gun,
It has managed to restore beautifully craftsman of indigenous analyze it. This is just their own learning
Of that was correct.

This place is where considerable importance. Japan is the analysis of the foreign technology by their own efforts,
It was assumed in the autologous Yakuro over restored, but Korea could not have been so.
It would be the difference between Japan and here modernized itself, of heaven and earth with Korea that was late for modernization.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:46:03.43 ID:: 276 Kg9Nvlal
1 >>

It's funny what a mad Korean Domo may say.

Koreans w and given that they have Domo waste that can not be reflection when viewed head-on the past of their


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:46:30.93 ID:: 278 ALmcX6Ls
1 >>
Koreans to Yaryaii as you like without worrying about the people of Japan
I do know what happens


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:47:50.39 ID:: 286 OfPzEU2h
1 >>
When the Korean economy collapsed within two years from now, Koreans and seek help from Japan
Would have thought?
Should Japan is able to help, do not expect much good yo Koreans.
It since has deteriorated about Japan-Korea relations, irreparable.
Wwww then it will get worse this year


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:30:43.36 ID:: 435 5qTTd/WF
You guys, what are the guy who can understand what is written in 1 >> Seriously?
Although I incomprehensible to me ...
In apt.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:58:18.97 ID:: 548 R2XA24Q1
Specific examples of the peninsula guts Koreans corrupt a palliative a shortening a dwarf a narrow-minded is the article >> 1


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:02:14.48 ID:: 567 9VDhoIC9
1 >>
> Benchmarking hold hands countries and the world's most powerful

I'm me say a palliative from such narrow-minded? w
Korean natives. w


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:13:00.17 ID:: 617 f4Q9c0jE
1 >>

I thought Japan that he should strengthen the military power again.
Neighboring countries is too mad.
...
ラベル:Benchmarking
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean BBS] Japan's defense ministry is two ships add Aegis "Korea needs" [07/08]

South Korea is small country
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373262591/
[Korean BBS]
Japan's defense ministry is two ships add Aegis
"Korea needs" [07/08]

1: Rough seas φ ★ 2013/07/08 (Mon) 14:49:51.85 ID:???
To board community site Korean "Gase Ngi dot com"
Where the thread of the "introduction of additional Maritime Self-Defense Force, the two ships Aegis" was erected,
Various comments were received from Korean Internet users.

The main thread, Ministry of Defense, "Japan, introduced two new Aegis ships that can intercept ballistic missiles,
As well as pick up the 6th article, that you are considering a policy to increase to 8 vessels posture is "he revealed,
I introduced the comments of Internet users in Japan.

The reaction of Internet users in Japan, "It's essential because if you think about the war with China",
"The set up specialized sub (specific Asia, South Korea, North Korea and China) measures is natural",
"Naturally Now that you are surrounded by anti-Japanese national", "Well, let's recapture the Takeshima" and,
Opinion to policy of the Ministry of Defense's validity was observed for a number to counter China, and South Korea.

On the other hand, from Internet users in South Korea, "wasteful defense spending", "is an unusual military buildup of China and Japan",
"Archipelago peace today," said opinion to criticize the policy of the Ministry of Defense are aligned.

In addition, "about six ships by two ships in each fleet. Need east, west, south of South Korea as well",
Some people show the view "we also have to increase", such as South Korea and U should enhance the defense.

In addition. Switzerland without a side of "eternal, there is no eternal foe's maintaining the position of the neutral as long, because there is a military power.
Was also pointed out that army of our current, and "have a military force unbalanced for checking North Korea.

For military buildup in Japan, it was with the results suggesting is how Internet users in South Korea also have a high level of interest.


(Editor: Li Nobue Koji Yamaguchi) 2013/07/08 (Mon) 13:11
http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2013&d=0708&f=national_0708_032.shtml


82: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 15:30:29.49 ID: 8puIT5v2
1 >>
Japan and w'll teach 'em to Article 9 of the homeland

W'll kill two birds with one stone by being run away from conscription


784: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 20:10:09.11 ID: iUBbI6LP
1 >>
W those who make Noah's Ark Given their economies sinking from Aegis is probably destination


3: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 14:51:34.61 ID: aDc9XGaK
To imitate, but I say w
Accelerate the financial collapse, but I say w


5: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 14:52:19.30 ID: y1 + OSo + g
What South Korea
Their will Yeah I'm really such as comparable to China and Japan


7: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 14:52:34.37 ID: NUJLQa8y
W military power and do not need to tributary million years


10: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 14:53:00.53 ID: dK8CHS44
> "We also have to increase"

So such ideas Ninen over Tsu Chu Akan


11: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 14:53:40.99 ID: 2xAgZPRy
It wants things of others
It is a challenge mental typical exactly


20: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 14:54:56.74 ID: jrdZ5ArZ
Rather than make something there, you might want to mass-produced things like bar is probably better pot or what


21: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 14:54:57.25 ID: 7/FcdAn9
I'll think clumsy Korea Failure to properly raised weapons against North Korea for


23: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 14:55:18.28 ID :/ i + clamz
Where in this narrow area Aegis is there a need?18050_15954_5042.jpg


103: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 15:45:34.59 ID: uszRwg8H
23 >>
Area of ​​South Korea from being exceeded Japan archipelago scale operation that it is Urinara map
Raison d'etre is'm a're in MD other than such as Aegis under Chung in what some see as, but probably can not do MD? What Nantes Great


171: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 16:44:36.13 ID: sJwLi8Fd
103 >>
It seems really
Japan is narrow in Korean and then You say small
I was told in earnest
When asked to show the world map
I laugh really
posted by nokija at 10:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[International] South Korea winning technology powers Japan ranked fourth defeat by a narrow margin Skill Olympic [07/08]

South Korea does not know the meaning of the technology powerhouse
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373424886/
[International]
South Korea winning technology powers
Japan ranked fourth defeat by a narrow margin
Skill Olympic
[07/08]

(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/10 11:58:21.30 ID:: 7 CD7uWdiP
1 >>
Work experience is not a from different?
Japan = college
Work of Korea = base


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/10 16:51:22.35 ID:: 571 1fyh8V / k
7 >>
No, Toyota system 's selection from High school graduate. Because it requires dexterity of hand.
However,
Practical work half-day training competition Toyota system half a day
Only practice this much South Korea

What is needed in the work site we really wonder which way.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/10 12:31:17.80 ID:: 126 + uTi8DRU
1 >>

Do not wwww is the result that it can be seen that 's nothing in the technical capabilities of the country


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/10 12:45:00.39 ID:: 173 moTijuJT
1 >>
This is South Korea's took first place obediently not a great
Japan Na must work hard
But Korea is reason to serving as one of South Korea this is not the lead to raise the level of technology of Korea


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/10 13:35:52.99 ID:: 300 TvRN4pAs
1 >>
> By the way there as well as training facilities for WorldSkills Korea, will be given of the country in the same way as Olympic sports
I have focused on Skills.





W means that purpose and Jan are replaced

Www would not sense


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/10 13:51:58.54 ID:: 364 SwP2BsKd
The time it takes to own one modern production, in Korea-US large margin (Chosun Ilbo)
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2012/08/31/2012083100735.html

> According to the analysis data that has been published in 30 days, producing one car in Korea factory of Hyundai Motor
> While it was 31.3 hours in the last year when the working hours that have been invested to the U.S. Alabama plant
> It was 14.6 hours. Beijing, China factory in 7.7 hours, it was only 62 percent of domestic plants.

It has produced two units in the United States during its production units in South Korea one.
>> This is the people helpless in the average even the fact that 1 ('・ ω ・ `)


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/10 13:59:02.50 ID:: 405 zqiPaom /
1 >>
Well, the contents of I'm not something to show the technology superpower?
Moreover, there is no intention to compete for the work of skilled craftsmen.
Do not Cha misunderstood.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/10 14:06:14.26 ID:: 439 TJKvBkKY
1 >>
Ne ~ training facility
It 's much there is also a judo University
Developing countries and w because it is hard to carry forward national prestige


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/10 11:58:49.37 ID:: 10 dM6qCIUO
I wonder wonder if I turned purposes and not a technique to use, it only take Wednesday.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/10 12:00:06.76 ID:: 17 uQm3TF8H
12 >>
I'm doing things putting the cart before the horse, but it is, does not it? Boasted in Korea.


Wednesday 12 anniversary @ smartphone ◆ SvOijYnhmI 2013/07/10 Hiro Tan 12:06:12.62 ID:: 43 Y1sTYG9M
17 >>
I mean what I mean, after all.
Korea server in a round the meaning of technology,
I do not understand, absorbing it.

And to say one more thing technology powerhouse
Can not be made in one rocket own
Nuclear power plant that the lack of reliability of the parts
I wish Is not it strange,.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/10 12:02:45.38 ID:: 28 wPGIx / oP
> Korean paper "JoongAng Ilbo" is also achieved Korea. 4 consecutive powers of technology still ",
> I have reported that such "reaffirmed the status of great power technology.

W I wonder if not vain


(Water) Papa ◆ BWv2julAoY0T 2013/07/10 12:04:03.05 ID:: 33 JrXeq / pI
I read the article of coverage and following the lead of skill Olympic gold medalist South Korea, but in skill Olympic
And the case will be responsible for the site to take medals.

In, Koreans become in a position to not use the skills when it comes to responsible.
And I rot.

On the other hand, Japan's first step is getting out to Olympic skill.
Of course, (craftsman on because it is supernatural) Pepe remains in the field.

Hone the skills of a craftsman know-how, and knowledge, with the aim of on from there.

Result, acquire skills far above crab, the Japanese side will be craftsman.
The aim because it is supernatural, there is no fog on.

As a result, w to rot poor quality Korean products and is maintained


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/10 15:27:15.04 ID:: 504 qb94GxOA
Everyone, please look at the events of the competition. Also events of gold medal Catch Korean incidentally
Please look. You laughed. It 's not matter for this. Really.
ラベル:Skill Olympic
posted by nokija at 10:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Japan and Korea] Intensive coverage - 1 year Takeshima visit Japan media, of former President Lee Myung-bak South Korea to blame the worsening relations between the two countries [08/10]

No doubt the relationship between Japan and South Korea's bad because of Korea
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376110077/


1: earthworm φ ★ 2013/08/10 (Sat) 13:47:57.56 ID:???
http://image.mt.co.kr/image_realdisp.php?ImageID=2013081010543589618_1.jpg
▲ 10 日, NHK of Japan is mentioned in the Korea-Japan relationship is facing a first anniversary Dokdo visit of President Lee Myung-bak. Media
A was referred to as 'Takeshima' Dokdo. / Photo = NHK website capture

NHK, Japan celebrated through the first anniversary of the visit: (Takeshima Doctorow, Japanese name) Dokdo Lee Myung-bak before President
The 10th, while in South Korea because of a Korea-Japan deteriorated relationship, already newspaper, MSN Sankei media such as Japan spillway the absurd remarks
You are in without bending the Dokdo sovereignty claim in the same way as Japanese politicians clause.

On this day, August 10, 2012 that former President Lee leaves described as 'Takeshima, Shimane Prefecture' Dokdo, NHK visit to Dokdo
Was reported to have visited with. In addition, NHK, (the Sun King), "the former president Lee If you want to visit Korea for the Sun King
You mentioned that you made a statement that it "should I apologize sincerely to visit the people who died in the independence movement.

The media reported that bilateral relations are already closed and was cooled rapidly in the remarks of President Lee at the time
Was. NHK are seeking to improve relations between the two countries in meeting foreign authorities to meet, but the South Korean media in Japan
The reported public opinion in South Korea to Japan is not good with the critical coverage every day. MSN Sankei far-right also directed Ya
I was described as a needle Takeshima Dokdo.

Media 's Park Geun which started new (Park Ohakune) regime is trying to suppress the anti-Korean sentiment in Japan
I was reported to have asked Japan to drift to the right the responsibility of Korea-Japan relations deteriorated Ri. Lee also in Korea is also MSN Sankei
Dokdo visit of the President to maintain the political influence by the end of the lame duck term, the image of the Patriots also after retirement
I told that there is evaluated as to solidify.

Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported the title "No anti-Japanese and Korean, distrust Takeshima landing 1 year chain, former President of South Korea" and
I was clearly marked 'Takeshima (Korean name, Dokdo) of Shimane Prefecture' Dokdo on the road. The Nihon Keizai Shimbun Dokdo visit of former President Lee
Relations between the two countries has deteriorated, but I was a general comment that there is no significant change after the new government has started in both countries. Japan Medellin
A ~I did not mention absurd remarks Taro Aso Toru Hashimoto, and Osaka Mayor, Deputy Prime Minister.

Only because Money Today (Korean) Sun Media 'MB Dokdo (Doctorow) visit one year intensive coverage' of relations between the two countries .. Korea: source
http://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2013081010543589618&VN

Combat Organization:
1 year 10 days from Dokdo visit [Yonhap] "difficult Japan-South Korea normalization of relations as long as Japan continues to distort history absurd remarks Korea" of former President Lee Myung-bak, the subsequent conflict [08/06]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1375798784/


Blame of Korea [08/10] a centralized news-worsening relations between the two countries a year visit Dokdo, Japan and South Korea [] Japan Media, the former president Lee Myung-bak Source:

(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:37:50.77 ID:: 117 lEgzftCt
1 >>
Yoga nisin but what about what the speaker intended,
Stalker temperament of Korean U theory Gross captures the Kotobajiri earnestly.
Gross confused.
Korean is what kind thoughtless words, the guys in the story does not matter absurd remarks, Chong Japanese just said the facts.

Is a South Korean government broke the Japan-South Korea relations are Ting versus cooperation, South Korea's media above all you guys.
I was able to break completely thanks to you guys.
Koreans die while despair as you wish.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:16:37.35 ID:: 160 4MI1SWV0
1 >>
No, because it's because of South Korea 100%.
Japan is not anything bad.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:05:02.07 ID:: 167 XdM0RelM
1 >>
Media's South Korea is, at the time you are using a vocabulary "spit abusive language" and "Sun King",
I wonder what is not known to me to be able to stir up hate Korea of ​​Japan.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 04:27:57.80 ID:: 188 X5ZxeIUC
1 >>
Does it was not much longer article for an instant?
Starting point of anti-Korean sentiment from the Japanese side Na because there Well
It w will only wrote the facts


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 05:56:13.36 ID:: 196 vhes4MPj
1 >>
Koreans, Nakuse crimes are doing all over the world.
You guys, too much to do crime.


234: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/12 (Mon) 13:08:53.51 ID: Re +2 / uKI
1 >>

This I just headed to the place rather than the Japan-South Korea relations deteriorated, and that they should be separated.
Battle since the Hakuson Jiang, had nothing to do if you are away from the Korean Peninsula and Japan. Korea also invasion of Hideyoshi
There was no motivation other than Hideyoshi. It also welcomed the Korean envoys, the identity of the Korean people
I've quit also be the exact opposite to the pretense of the Korean people, you only need to pull Japanese Don, greet.
If you do not in the interest of the Japanese annexation of Korea as well, even if annexed areas was delayed severely poor
Japanese but have opposed all, Korea in action demean Japan and numerous emissary incident
The fueled hate Korean Japanese, people who would be Koreans in Japan, said, "South Korea outrageous"
With the support of the masses, "from outrageous, can you use punishment, Korea'll annexed Korea" and
Its center by annexed Korea in magic, inflate the enormous support to Japan and South Korea
We decided to put South Korea Manchuria. If you learn the history, no one think of the relationship of Japan Tokyo Korea.
It can be seen that it is estranged is best.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:15:43.28 ID:: 240 ir5JOw5j
1 >>

Korea love of NHK is it not through.
It is not taking the subscription fee from the Korean, NHK I have to skip the radio waves to peninsula.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:48:36.68 ID:: 2 S4KL8FAw
Every time I see the news of spitting mad such a lie of Korean

You Omoishiri and ~ for Chonkoro & Shinachiku force out, Japan It looks do have to have a military force that firm. Yes.

Than the general public


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:49:35.59 ID:: 4 daw6VqI1
Without an apology and compensation for Japan decent originally
Began to gouge the wound of Korea to drift to the right is probably the cause of the souring of relations


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:53:01.00 ID:: 13 S4KL8FAw
4 >>
It has been resolved in the case of Japan-Korea normalization of diplomatic relations already

Stupid Chung


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:51:09.32 ID:: 6 S4KL8FAw
Distributed in Japan we Koreans sure you provocation

Korean Bakachon wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to go berserk is point it out

The Na-Ne wonder brain Koreans (laughter


(Sat) ◆ 65537KeAAA 2013/08/10 13:56:21.00 ID:: 18 TMOMsrZ1 BE :26093524-PLT (13051)
Remarks of Lee Myung-bak also wonder've done is cut and the Order of the Rising Sun flag is visible?


24: Ninpocho [Lv = 40, xxxPT] (3 Tasu0:9) 2013/08/10 (Sat) 13:59:42.34 ID: GuAKei6C BE :2292167467-2BP (999)




I mean, what's shit ethnic not have both oars in the water, the Korean people.

Blame others, to insist that it is a thing of their own thing also steal other people good things, Koreans dirty ethnic bad things Korean.

I promise such thing, like not seen in Korean, Korean's a fool calm ethnic and lie becomes even gold.

When involved in Korean anyway, I'll be the victim surface Absolutely! !








(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:00:15.31 ID:: 28 12EU9U0 +
Next guy to dominate the peninsula does know someone but white Minjoku purification always
I'll leave the root of evil After Nanzo control badly
It would have been proven historically enough


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:01:33.76 ID:: 32 1 + pIHiVS
This is because of South Korea
Or two, w Do not'm done well meaning some


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:01:36.81 ID:: 33 XZKMLHir
What Koreans are you saying to ignore the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty

Koreans ignored extradition treaty. Koreans returns no cultural asset ...

Japan Let 's decisive action soon

Because become hate about handling people if opts and Korean Chung


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:02:02.78 ID:: 34 ZA8irnU /
I think I went to the Democratic Party collapse at once this is from there Might was decided fact is well
What will you do offend countries country that is ... protection like this was fuse of anger is protecting in the first place
I'm a place that I do not know well here


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:05:40.44 ID:: 42 DHhCrQI5
34 >>
Korean thing yeah not feel
Koreans then does not the idea or something to try to see objectively
Koreans then default is to say "no one told me," What if it gone from also trying to
Koreans because not only that you get wisdom and knowledge gold also do bless


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:05:00.26 ID:: 39 e04M9Q2Z
(You need to increase popularity with Japan provocation for the time being ...... criticism of the world is strong Na recently) South Korea
"But that may be doing into Korea if do apologize Emperor and kneeling down on the ground?" Korea
"Cho, or you, what are you doing??" China
Russia "wwwww Korea nephew"
"I had allowed to visit Oh, after Dokdo Island because of it out" South Korea
Japan "... another, because angry Innovation book"
Korea "What? Www"
Japan is "because the swap discarded. You even in trouble economically, because not help absolutely"
South Korea "should? Paintings, then you do not need a separate"
"I'll be won trading halt and Bank of Korea" Iran
"Although I bought her won because Japan was guaranteed!" All the world
Korea "...... eh"
"After, fellow non-permanent member of the Security Council, because not even support any" Japan
South Korea 'Cho ...... "
Japan "from being considered many other. Because angry Innovation my book"
"W because not you said in that sense jokes w Na, It's w joke to what really has become" South Korea
"I Come from the International Court of Justice to sue noisy. Takeshima" Japan
The "Because the fleet deployment would not want to! Dokdo!" Korea
Japan and the United States (Oh my God, this guy what I'm doing ...)
"I only? Funny, Why is it! Though not say anything to China!" Korea
(Do you have already forgotten emperor saying ...) China
"No judgment ability of real Korea" North Korea

・ ・
"Hyi!'s Mite is seriously out After the emperor fool! Nida talk is different!" Korea
".. Although I said why wait" rice Nakakita
". Because really angry, because not forgive" Japan


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:06:23.58 ID:: 43 vaOQWVm9
W it would never report such anniversary like such
Koreans stupid I lived on the anniversary treat Takeshima landing of mad why


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:07:36.88 ID:: 48 5kRUGiWR
Has no one to know the country even established a fund Asia, Koreans day
I do not know any treaty after World War II, also grants etc. of the present
Korea is such a country


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:25:46.45 ID:: 80 DRjPxruA
The w 's to blame Korea
Koreans this unspeakable www Keep in their own work
Koreans to not or is still in complaints to the country where it was diminished to other countries ...


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:34:45.70 ID:: 87 GtrY + G3e
The "do not help, it is not teaching, not involved" in the Korean
Non-Han principle.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:09:26.82 ID:: 108 KlMtMzSL
I was souring of relations because Japan reported the facts!

Heck? w
It will do not forget history?

Koreans ww I and White face up to the past
...
ラベル:Takeshima
posted by nokija at 03:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Japan and Korea] Gil patriot of Korea that appeared to surrender signing ceremony of Japan, Yoon Bong (Yoon Bongiru) - I let the world know the fact that Koreans fought for independence [08/09]

history of Koreans believe that a history of delusion
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376101538/


1: earthworm φ ★ 2013/08/10 (Sat) 11:25:38.68 ID:???
http://photo.hankooki.com/newsphoto/2013/08/09/yoyo201308092008490.jpg
▲ Yoon Changyu East Asia Center Chairman
Input time: 2013.08.0921:00:50 modification time: 2013.08.0912:00:50

A thinker to represent the post-war (1914-1996) political scientist, Masao Maruyama of Japan. (: Speech introduction of Maruyama snip)

Maruyama in his later years is to blame emperor system thinking and dangerous childish Japanese, but hemp and three Prime Minister Abe
September 2, 1945, Missouri issue ship while looking at the thoughtless words of recent people like raw Taro Deputy Prime Minister and Ministry of Finance
I can not help but recall the figure of the Japanese surrender signing ceremony of the above.

Am that day, surrender signing ceremony for Japan to sign the surrender document in Missouri issue aboard that was anchored in Tokyo Bay celebration
Was. At this time, Yoshijiro Umezu Army Chief of Staff and Foreign Minister Mamoru Shigemitsu signed on behalf of the Government of Japan. Japan generation
After the signing table, China, the United Kingdom, the Soviet Union, Australia, Canada, France, the Netherlands, including the U.S.,
Signature of the victorious National and New Zealand followed. South Korea is not representative here unfortunately.

The case of France, even though it did not contribute significantly as the victorious powers surrendered to Germany in early war, de
I participated won the position of the victorious powers Free French army of the goal becomes to French national team. Korea Patriotic
It was crippled legs Foreign Minister Shigemitsu in Gikyo of (Gil Yoon Bong-Gishi) person, but its representative is not present.

News reel you take this surrender signing ceremony's official historical record of the surrender signing ceremony scene of the United States government.
Gil Yoon Bong (Yoon Bongiru) Gishi has been introduced in this historic film. Shigemitsu is on the battleship Missouri issue
If the ear tilted to the description of the moment would want, more than 10 years ago from it, he is a bomb in patriot of Korea in Shanghai, China
Story that was seriously injured by receiving is out.

Gil Gishi patriot of Korea, Yoon Bong. Korea at that time, was a colony of Japan word you do not know for the people of the world
Was. News reel fighting for independence Koreans is resistance to colonial rule of the Japanese people unwittingly
I was public relations to the world the facts were. There are several dozen Japanese surrender scene on YouTube still, confirmation is not difficult.

Gil Gishi and waits Yun jumped into the rural Enlightenment already at the age of 19 years old. Korean education opened a night school hall
I poured heart and soul into national consciousness and inculcate such as getting rid of illiteracy. But it sure limit unable to stand alone Enlightenment
To stick to the developing of exile in China to identify. Gishi met white legend, the nine gold (Kim Gu) over there agree with Giretsu struggle
South Korea to join patriotic Dan, I plan the Hongkou Park feat with Kim Gu.

April 29, 1932, Vice Admiral Nomura naval commander-in-chief and captain Shirakawa, Ueda lieutenant general, in this Gikyo of Shanghai Hongkou Park
Hey the ringleader of invasion from Japan foreign minister Medium Medium minister of surrender signing ceremony, Mamoru Shigemitsu, Japan denizen head, and Kawabata in the crotch
Me occupied. This independence movement of the provisional government after activation and the Korean independence movement support of China is widely known
I had a great impact on the.

Active will of (Chiang Kai-shek's China representative decision-making of unconditional independence of Korea in the Potsdam Declaration and the Cairo Declaration
That it has a great influence on assertion) is a well-known fact. Then, introduce the Korean patriots in Missouri aboard
Gil Gishi and waits ins that going through, his age was 25 years old.

Today, political leaders of Japan to do on a daily basis the absurd remarks while forgetting the history of the past is always a surrender signing ceremony
Would have to be stored. Prior representatives from each country to sign, many people how blood
Apology would not be that difficult if you know whether the victim was shedding. Now, Japan is accidentally revealed
I have done the road was.

Surrender signing ceremony of Japan Hankook (Korean) and [contemporary opinion / August 10] Yoon Bongiru: source
http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/opinion/201308/h20130809210050112020.htm


Quoted source: make the world aware of the fact that Gil patriot of Korea that appeared to surrender signing ceremony ・ [Korea-Japan] Japan, Bong Yoon (Yoon Bongiru) ~ Korean nation fought for independence [08/09]

(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:30:02.55 ID:: 11 VIGOhfIP
1 >>
> Signature of the victorious powers representative continued. South Korea is not representative here unfortunately.

Wwwwwwwwwwwww die laughing wwww natural wonder


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:40:30.93 ID:: 41 +7 uCFJyy
1 >>
Koreans ww Na's logic confused as ever
South Korea 's country unintelligible world.

Or two, if the hero in logic, Koreans in Korea are being colonized China right now
You will get used independently militants historic exactly if precocious or terrorism in China dignitaries.
Be now!

When China collapsed within close as it is well,
Koreans "'ll was allowed to collapse the empire and China of victory! Independence! Evil of the Korean people!"
And I think I declare definitely me.
At that time, Koreans if they remain ... ethnic.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:43:33.67 ID:: 50 lEgzftCt
1 >>
> Now, Japan is going the way it was wrong to clear.

W paddle without anything for a description of the Koch
In spite of all the fuss 's absurd remarks absurd remarks you guys, Toko N really, Koreans would not believe what' bad.


75: Ninpocho [Lv = 3, xxxP] (1 Tasu0:9) [TEPCO 91.0%] 2013/08/10 (Sat) 11:54:50.76 ID: R59i7skx
1 >>
Koreans did not let me signed
It is too enough evidence to say people in the three countries only the fact


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:59:24.11 ID:: 92 12D6UK + I
1 >>
> Signature of the victorious powers representative continued. South Korea is not representative here unfortunately.

Huh? Not even representative of India, and not even representative of the Philippines, and do not it do not even representative of Vietnam?
You guys was the part of the defeated nation.

It is the same Indians and fought as part of the British Empire.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:05:31.29 ID:: 100 zMhj + DGq
1 >>
> Not Korea representative here unfortunately.

It is not the victorious powers, contrary Korea during the war Nante Korea
Course because I did not even exist.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:42:31.26 ID:: 150 YlamIBhk
1 >>
Not stayed there it would be of course Korean guys because I was the Japanese side.
Korea has become a country is separated from Japan for the first time in U.S. policy.
Moreover, the country disturbance to disturbance because of the fool of Syngman Rhee
You Did not Chima~tsu and divided into north and south if Ine attached? w


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:06:03.14 ID:: 210 41x + UDgQ
1 >>
Once again, or Korean joke does this crap (laughs)
Japan's annexation of the Korean Peninsula is not an invasion is the official annexation was conducted in accordance with international law
Korean if the brawl and invade it, countries (powers country, including the United States) League of Nations at the time you signed the annexation also approved long as it does not charge carriers countries peninsula invasion, does not make any sense at all
What human waste Korea Chung you guys white face the history!
Million years garbage Aborigines Domo is (laughs)


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:18:35.76 ID:: 266 4MI1SWV0
1 >>
> The case of France, even though it did not contribute significantly as the victorious powers surrendered to Germany early in the war, de
> I participated won the position of the victorious powers Free French army of the goal becomes to French national team.

I'm looking at the same looking at these guys, and France Why Korea?
France fought against Germany, but South Korea and w do not feel it in fighting Japan


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:05:08.78 ID:: 289 5myyywbJ
1 >>
Gil Yoon Bong Innovation execution December 19 1932 ...
Terrorist've done stupid and got money from the KMT w of what is involved in the signing of the Allies 13 years later
Japanese military personnel It is eco from this time such as the end in one shot between the eyebrows

第 twenty nine ROC tightly
Gil execution particulars Roh review report and waits Yoon
Ninth teacher Dan length Aramaki Yoshikatsu Niju 壹日 December, 1972
Army Minister Araki Sadao hall
Subj Roh Roh Reviews Exhibit through reporting database

Gil execution whole story reported that Yoon Bong
Korea, South Chungcheong Province ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
Gil and waits Yoon
The 19th May raw forty-one Meiji

Kanazawa Army workshop two at the 19th December seven years right Bruno's two unto system Showa
Te death Roh enforcement wo for Shitaru situation left Roh Ru system

~ Snip ~

Immediately after 檢 hidden selection system criminal Roh eyes two name both non-commissioned officer and vice seven shooter
Li prescribed Bruno position two breakdown figure positively shooter Roh first Fat depends police officer Bruno case two genealogies
Nite region of the glabella two hit the duration Monarch death Seri 醫官 Ha sword wound wo
檢査 system criminal Roh all network Shitaruwo death ascertained 檢察 officer reported two Shitaru
The enforcement Gil Roh death and waits forty minutes warning wo solution Tiki Inn seven o'clock am wo or more test
Ha line 茲 two end auction

Wo cleansed coffin overburden Kanazawa City Zhi eight remains Ha execution after 引續 key
Nodayama Army cemetery two adjacent cell Kanazawa city cemetery Bruno corner two
Exit Seri thirty minutes all the ten o'clock burial system


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/11 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 04:44:30.86 ID:: 365 50FjqVzg
1 >>
> Signature of the victorious powers representative continued. South Korea is not representative here unfortunately. Natural wonder


Koreans did forget the fact that South Korea has participated as a war imperial Japanese army hate?
If there is no such fact, but that 's not required, such as in Japan right in the country.

Responsibility for the war in the first place ...? Does it say 's not the colonial Korea?
the fact that South Korea has participated in the war together as the Japanese army or is the secret to the world?

Korean'm over not you hide things inconvenient.


2: ◆ 65537KeAAA 2013/08/10 (Sat) 11:27:45.21 ID: TMOMsrZ1 BE :32616825-PLT (13051)
> South Korea but was crippled legs Foreign Minister Shigemitsu in Gikyo of (Gil Yoon Bong-Gishi) patriot

It w yan is terrorism


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:34:53.80 ID:: 213 pxr3m8dL
2 >>
Korean'm planned to bomb terrorism in Lytton Commission. Though it has been caught Fortunately.
w there is no such Translated guys Moraeru into fellow Allies


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:28:33.62 ID:: 6 ZrMlxZLU
Without news around the world Korea ethnic liar What is this,,,


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:31:44.33 ID:: 15 Th7gr + q /
Urinara Fantasy is full w

Urinara Fantasy is full w

Urinara Fantasy is full w

Urinara Fantasy is full w

Urinara Fantasy is full w


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:35:24.79 ID:: 29 0OwNXb +0
Alleged this inn'll goofy became the firing squad sentence and caught taken immediately after all


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:36:51.89 ID:: 31 tDu1i6qe
When Germany surrendered, towards the French representative, the representative of Germany "or even France!"
Yeah said the sarcasm.

But France is at war with Germany in World War II, the Korean presence even country
I wish because I did not.

And though not sink not even belligerent, the blood, there is no trap should be victorious country Korea.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:39:56.20 ID:: 38 o1ovXV9Q
The only just terrorists What hero of Korea Nde was executed?
Koreans Are not you ashamed? Koreans die?


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:46:32.51 ID:: 58 JjBF7hD /
38 >>
I Some heroes over the night attack of cheated out by the Japanese military during withdrawal of voluntary arrangement has been established, and rout death is Counterstrike Korean.
Even after being a hero day emperor locates force, it seems to become a hero even now for some reason.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:49:49.63 ID:: 65 4YIOS9Gi
France'm accustomed to a member of the Allies simply because both sides came to measures

Why South Korea did not bring?
It Joseon Dynasty himself Because he sold its subjects and territory to Japan towards the international community

Although would have Kuwaware also Allies And if were going Korean soldiers and'll have recognized the provisional government,
Insect whether it be they're too good without also issued soldiers tourism people?

Now Korea is a colony of Japan well but a protecting country Korea history as before
It is not a colony has also clearly treaty, Japan not as a colonial Korea actually
I was handled as Japan. Evidence that one is a treatment of royalty.
Korean Empire royalty became the same rank and royalty of Japan

Japan has invested or rail and road capital and education reform in the Korean Peninsula further. Population of Koreans has doubled thanks to that.
Population does not increase if was a colony at the time this.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:50:30.50 ID:: 66 5BWlRqVC
Koreans in spite of ethnic fool could not even running of the country
What's this guy saying In
It's Masao Maruyama w What Ja Japan today


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:56:14.64 ID:: 78 oo1/Ugr +
Koreans What happened is despicable terrorist who killed civilians from the girl have no sin? _


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:57:27.63 ID:: 85 FV4FHIoU
When you see in the world standards, he though it is a full terrorist,
Korean pity there is no mon proud of as a hero only it


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/10 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:01:16.54 ID:: 95 eRAAWxtR
South Korea because not a victorious country, not South Korea have representative Do not 's natural.
Do not lie in North Korea validity of inheritance in the peninsula speaking more.
Whatever discussion about this! Center.
...
ラベル:Yoon Bong
posted by nokija at 01:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。