2013年08月23日

THE ECONOMY Hyundai Motor, large-scale recall in the U.S. 239 000 units, such as sonata Suspension corrosion in salt [08/14]

Hyundai Motor product's deterioration copy of Mitsubishi
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376454670/


1: Kajitetsu! φ ★ 2013/08/14 (Wed) 13:31:10.01 ID:???
○ Hyundai, 239,000 units, such as large-scale recall ... Sonata in the U.S.

The 14th, mid-size sedan to be sold in the U.S. Hyundai Motor of South Korea and "Sonata"
The 239 000 units, such as: "Ajera (Granger Korean name)" luxury sedan
It has announced it will recall. South Korea more than one media reported.

Suspension of the vehicle rear, sown on the road as anti-freeze
And that was found to corrosion in salt. U.S. Department of Transportation Highway Traffic Safety Administration
It was revealed by the survey (NHTSA).

It's subject to the recall, it was produced was subjected to from 10 to 2006
"Sonata" and 215 000 generations, was produced was subjected to 11-06 "Ajera"
24 000 units.

The Hyundai Motor, cross member of the suspension within and corrosion
I explained that there is a risk that lead to accidents.

□ Source: searchina
http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2013&d=0814&f=national_0814_022.shtml


Quote: Original-ECONOMY Hyundai, in the U.S. in salt corrosion 239,000 units suspension and large-scale recall Sonata [08/14]

(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:34:28.97 ID:: 12 C7XmTDmg
1 >>
or fellow Koreans were plated in rose Lehman Shock
And then there is a punch line after all


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:57:41.84 ID:: 88 doiCh / kb
1 >>
This thingy that has been around the European market also probably dangerous?
Beyond also spree salt spreaders, and because it is located terrible salt damage

Heck, recovery trouble Korean car-old Na this was after all
Favorite car of SF writer Aritsune Toyota became the parent Korean → unpleasant Korea


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 14:01:48.89 ID:: 101 3Rkg7eAV
1 >>
Are earnestly cut costs in South Korea produced parts, Nissan Tiida
What you still recall?
"Free replacement parts" doing a service center, until when to do cheating?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 16:15:18.75 ID:: 168 Y3Z2q + of
1 >>
This will be probably made modern Mobis.

Do not much because there is this kind of article.
ttp :/ / japanese.joins.com/article/054/120054.html
> The 2nd, Hyundai Mobis made it clear that it has received an order for rear chassis modules and front chassis module of $ 2 billion from the U.S. Chrysler.
>
> Rear chassis module that was assembled parts of 11 of the suspension related to the left and right ride of the back seat.

Sales rankings modern Mobis because had risen rapidly,
Recall of this hand I will increase more.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 18:15:24.55 ID:: 196 nBy5hZic
1 >>
Some years ago 's Sonata
In "defects fall baking sheet is peeled off to travel"
And did we buy it caused a big uproar recall in the United States?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 18:29:59.76 ID:: 207 nBy5hZic
1 >>
There was.
Sonata has caused the recall turmoil in the United States in 2005

Defects fall Sonata ceiling of [Korean] [Hyundai Motor America adhesive is bad]

On the other hand, Hyundai Motor (local sales / Korea solution) is
Is part of the glue that foreign substances imported from the seller of the adhesive "American mingled
It was claimed that "there is a problem the reference is used NF Sonata..

Vehicle body defects occurs with the bad glue According to information providers
And that a state in which the back part of the ceiling became Shi fall off while driving.
Hyundai side that was struggling to hide the defects of the car rather than recall.

Korean officials solutions to such claims
It was not in the cases deserve to recall and not the defects of about exposed to the threat of a life "driver.
Car of the other companies, it is usually ceiling part's a gap of about 2mm.
Use it to import the glue entered into an agreement with an American company in order to increase the merchantability case of NF Sonata
I said it is "just occurred fine gap of up to about 6mm in small part due..

http://mimizun.com/log/2ch/news/1119177697/


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 18:33:16.33 ID:: 211 7BgHF7Uf
1 >>
Korean I can not blame Japan does not matter somehow
You Might not have thought at the beginning that not enough


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:32:01.86 ID:: 2 GVbw2tS0
I Was lifting hard South Korea, Oh Oh. Ruined w


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:33:26.21 ID:: 8 hyRTS/r9
This means that the material is poor


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:33:43.46 ID:: 9 hE2h8vL /
I do this slug


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:34:03.73 ID:: 11 + kJQOo6u
Defects'm kun out to where I can not believe cutting corners because has become commonplace Koreans ('A `)


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:34:53.83 ID:: 14 9MH3uXJt
Salt or not used as snow melting agent in Korea?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 23:25:31.28 ID:: 250 xb3MmSBU
14 >>
In the news last year, if there is no stock of calcium chloride, South Korea w'll was on to me you sowed salt industrial Seriously


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:36:07.39 ID:: 15 jQgglqzR
Koreans quickly, lobbying the U.S. Department of Transportation Highway Traffic Safety Administration to (NHTSA).
In the sex entertainment and bribe the customer, Koreans Osaero to minimize the damage of Hyundai Motor.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:37:41.07 ID:: 20 Z8MnbvN9
Koreans whether they also repeat the tragedy of pony
I mean that South Korea's car with no progress


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:37:57.33 ID:: 21 + eAlxqoI
This accident that they've already occurred is Ja I've been there
Accidents have occurred 10 or more, if it was ignored until it is pointed out to the Committee on Transport, this wondering as the subject of punitive damages
This does may return of Ford Pinto wagon incident


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:39:34.98 ID:: 30 kd1Yb8U9
Koreans w Do not is a distinguished sense of stability
Korean companies expected w


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:40:07.36 ID:: 32 Wt9/Gjda
Modern wonder do large-scale strike in the news this morning?
Na finished today


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:42:54.91 ID:: 41 lAQi7FNJ
Punishment that fitted the Toyota Na fell Koreans


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:45:06.71 ID:: 48 L/BqfO3s
I have never seen a Korean car really in Japan.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:46:41.54 ID:: 54 f/ERwqh7
48 >>
Korea car who remain in the choice When you compared the price and delivery performance is somehow


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:48:28.55 ID:: 60 c0LkeiX0
Is this the result of the cost cutting the plating such as paint?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:49:02.47 ID:: 63 Z8MnbvN9
60 >>
Koreans say that it has increased the profit without saying and cut costs


. and 100: - 2013/08/14 (Wed) ~ ◆ kZt5p6nFi Tsu (° °)) 14:01:47.43 ID: VjNK8mND
This, lined up in the Japanese car quality of Hyundai Sonata car in when you read articles!
I wonder a car at the time you were in high spirits to say such as ...
ラベル:Hyundai Motor
posted by nokija at 23:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Comfort women] cost of litigation by former comfort women to seek damages to the Japanese government expected that the Korean government to help [08/14]

Korean is the ethnic madness
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376466496/


1: Kajitetsu! φ ★ 2013/08/14 (Wed) 16:48:16.04 ID:???
○ litigation cost the South Korean government of former comfort women in sight of support

12 ex-comfort women of the Imperial Japanese Army is 100 million won per person to the Japanese government
Seoul Central District Court in a civil arbitration seeking damages (about 8.8 million yen)
A problem that was filed, the cost of civil litigation and subsequent arbitration
It is expected that the Korean government to help.

According to Lee Jasmine lawmaker female family member of committee, the current
The life and stable support for the "under Japanese colonial Japanese military comfort women victims
The law "on the memorial project, and damages (actionable) defamation
Countries can assist the agency and litigation and legal advice to former comfort women for such,
It stipulates that the cost of legal advice and also be able to load. The law
Amendment Act was passed in December last year, and was enforced from June this year.

However, the government has not secured the budget on this yet. Lee deputies
Legal basis (for help) "Ever since well, to just be a case of first
I told "said a pledge of government support to request the female family unit.
The former comfort women alive now "is only 57 people, average age
Has reached the age of 87. At the national level towards the Truth and honor recovery
I pointed out that effort is "is desperately needed more.

□ Source: Yonhap
http://japanese.yonhapnews.co.kr/society/2013/08/14/0800000000AJP20130814002500882.HTML


Quoted source: expected to cost the South Korean government relating to litigation, [comfort women] former comfort women to seek damages to the Japanese government to help [08/14]

(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 17:14:43.79 ID:: 38 PXEOKHw2
1 >>
> Lee deputies "legal basis (for support) is in place and later, to just be a case of first, ..."

If you can understand the legal basis, Koreans will be able to understand the Japan-Korea treaty?
If is, Koreans but it rubbed that seems to understand the trial of these 's do not have a legal basis
(Korean if it causes the trial to the South Korean government opponent, do not, but I think winning or losing aside, is that there is a legal reason to cause the trial)


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 18:02:51.99 ID:: 70 mF6d/vP /
1 >>
South Korea is not even a country anymore

■-to-day compensation request official 2009.8.16 13:35 is the end Korean government
http://megalodon.jp/2009-1224-0010-36/sankei.jp.msn.com/world/korea/090816/kor0908161337004-n1.htm (fish print)
South Korea: Topics of this news

The 15th, [Seoul] = Katsuhiro Kuroda Korea newspapers for unpaid wages in Japan of Korean workers during the Japanese occupation,
I told the official position of the South Korean government and can not be reclaimed in Japan anymore.
Still, individuals and related organizations of many Veterans and former comfort women, such as requisition workers are demanding compensation of various types of the Japanese in Korea.
The South Korean government, the issue of compensation is something that was confirmed again, the position and has done all received from the Japanese government in the case of Japan-South Korea normalization of relations in 1965 in the "to-day right to claim funds".

Koreans to the lawsuit, such as compensation request to Japanese companies and the Japanese government in the past cult It is free, but the government of Japan and South Korea both are consistent in the standpoint of "all over in compensation between countries".
Therefore the future, I will be that they should be required for the South Korean government if compensation is required.

In South Korea, because the Japanese companies had been deposited in Japan unpaid wages for Korean workers defeat before, action for its return to the South Korean government is taking place in Korea.

Say this deposit will become 30 billion to 40 billion yen in the value of the current 360 million yen, document the Korean government (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade) was submitted to the court
It is said that is "should be seen and are included in the ($ 300 million free of charge) claims funds by the Japanese government already paid, may request a return to the Japanese government as the South Korean government difficult" he said.

The issue of compensation related to the past, the South Korean government has paid individual civilians, such as workers compensation and former Japanese military personnel already in the 1970s, recent years have also paid separately based on the application. Life compensation is also being conducted into former comfort women.

But such a lawsuit in Japan, people who started an avid anti-Japanese organizations in Japan condemnation, stick to the Japan request only, such as comfort women-related continues to pursue to companies and the Japanese government and, together with such organizations in Japan.

Attitude so far that request in Japan anything was strong even South Korea media, but began to tell objectively fairly the facts, such as the introduction of diplomatic documents about the issue of compensation process recently.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 18:39:26.30 ID:: 92 iTgZfZ4J
1 >>
This comfort women wonder win in farce, but they're what is aiming at the Japanese Embassy seizure of Korea to say such as asset seizure of compensation if you won?
It's over there Re weights ultra If that happens, but I want to do w seriously.
Koreans Japan return home ambassador in Japan embassy seizure


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 16:48:47.50 ID:: 2 IL6rj6j1
Cannibalism Kita


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 16:51:46.50 ID:: 8 ly/9DuEu
the fact involved in issues that state agencies, government contend the difference of opinion between nations in the form of assistance
Although will exceed the level part of the country-people that, in any civil ...


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 16:51:47.37 ID:: 9 XCeZYBkA
Korean government because I'm well-thumbed this
Well wwww not it put out
Korean government without polluting the hand
W to secretly substitute to anti-Japanese the fact that I embezzled


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 16:52:26.60 ID:: 11 jNcaTayF
I do not know reason. Koreans whether they become judicial system, such as Okoseru a lawsuit "seeking damages to the Japanese government" in the court of Seoul?
South Korean government is too stupid, "there is no money but Nida to issue money" 's before it roughly. Although some in the Korean Chung usual Well.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 16:53:04.84 ID:: 12 GaArPH09
Koreans mad the first time as usual


14: Ninpocho [Lv = 40, xxxPT] (1 Tasu0:9) 2013/08/14 (Wed) 16:54:13.15 ID: jerWz7vi
This w Na's anti-Japanese action show of South Korea government-sponsored


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 17:01:03.85 ID:: 23 SNYo7bfI
Korean'm white compensation to comfort women from there if there is a cost to be able to give to litigation


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 17:02:06.46 ID:: 27 CneE + G8D
The South Korean government I wish I do it by compensating with the money.
Koreans can not only think that it Ru hawk to others to exploit relatives.

Koreans we should sue It's the Korean government, but not aware of it.
Coward that can not be performed even if they noticed but is Chinese.


(Water) Masugomi the Akan 2013/08/14 17:08:04.13 ID I wish to change:: 32 6T0cq24d
South Korea said that it has sold a fight in Japan this article if the turret.
Japan and South Korea severance of diplomatic relations
Let's economic blockade. Let's appeal to the IJT.


34: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 (Wed) 17:10:01.69 ID :/ p7vH8Kf
Per cent of Come and take Constanta ball tut only eagle Ru is to have ass?
Yakuzagorotsuki nation.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 17:12:29.80 ID:: 36 NcECtm38
34 >>
> Per cent of Come and take Constanta ball tut only eagle Ru is to have ass?

Obviously a person that is actually saying I have money monopolize
I Hide from yakuza


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 17:25:54.52 ID:: 43 U4U85cJT
Country'll badger game or support


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 17:26:42.09 ID:: 44 e4GFATll
43 >>
Current situation ... it is in w eh


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 17:27:40.67 ID:: 45 My3ojKMs
Meaning unknown
It is easy to understand three lines someone


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 17:30:07.29 ID:: 47 BGTyVLw2
45 >>
The compensation that Japan paid in Japan-Korea Basic Treaty,
Korean government would embezzle,
I cheated cheaper legal costs.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 17:30:13.66 ID:: 48 4XaLv0h6
You say it says the South Korean government from being settled in Japan-Korea Basic Treaty when you hear "In Japan comfort Auntie
"Oh, That, I know," the South Korean government
"Well, I please money" comfort Auntie
The "Jan paid, when the Anta et al go to Japan," the South Korean government
Comfort Auntie "Oh example?"


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 17:42:32.90 ID:: 54 ervPY5tc
After all, the South Korean government and "had quit because there was room to consider but it is supporting"
With or become a punch line Nante


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 17:45:40.44 ID:: 55 GQjTUlJg
This is because the act of denying the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty, and bad if you do not take countermeasures and Japan.
Most, Na's forced repatriation of North Korean residents in Japan.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 17:53:07.69 ID:: 62 kv9KYGlZ
The South Korean government has received a financial support of more than two years of state budget of Korea from the Japanese government
Members of Korea at the time of annexation, police officers were Koreans 80%
It is not supposed to be taking such force, it had to tolerate women and children to be sold to the parent

Search in the list of ODA from Japan to Korea to be surprised

When you have economic meltdown, South Korea in 1997 has received the financial support of 1 trillion yen from Japan to other


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 18:24:14.52 ID:: 86 9IGvO5dd
Government assistance to trial to sue the government of other countries in their own court at the trial of private?
Did he really kidding?
No only be called the most doings of this mad


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 18:49:19.56 ID:: 97 Sj7ZAv5q
This is what about treaty country government 's support the legal costs of private individuals and groups? ?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 18:56:41.40 ID:: 100 rUMn0f1m
97 >>
Korean individual's cause litigation "Uri We Nida~a! Do you really think I knew, such as Japan-Korea Basic Treaty" What is
Do not but it is selfish of that person if liberal society. Server Korean government to sign the government in Japan-Korea Basic Treaty
Because I'm ratified, w that such freedom is impossible

Maybe this mad audited, w things like that even wonder no more judgment ability
It all thanks to the anti-Japanese education Urinara fabricated fantasy of Korean anyway. Generation not receiving it was the center of the country
The 20th century, the government can still have a thing called common sense truly people even screaming that such reckless
I have kept such a confused request. However mad that we have received anti-Japanese Urinara fake fantasy education
The anti-Japanese w mad sore is accelerating more and more Roh Moo Hyun administration later generations had sitting in the center of the country

Such as pandering to anti-Japanese public opinion of the country, guys who are in the central sector of the country, at a decent modern rule of law than the international treaty
The situation w Raren thought absolutely


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 19:06:52.20 ID:: 105 NbWqKO9S
Can you not be good if you like the Korean Well
Because there the can China government other than the brunt of prostitution both BBA

South Korea if the country every international treaty ignored,
Spectacular suicide drama can watch in it and it w
posted by nokija at 21:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[US-ROK] Expedition sex trade women who went to New York in the advertising of "35 million won monthly income", Actual income is ... [08/14]

South Korea is a prostitute exporter
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376429363/


1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/08/14 (Wed) 06:29:23.78 ID:???
Sends a Korean female New York (hereinafter, NY) in the United States (hereinafter referred to as the United States) Los Angeles (hereinafter, LA) and,
Group that the mediation "overseas expedition sex trafficking" is caught in large quantities to the police.

Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency International Criminal Investigation Corps, supplied the Korean women signed a contract with the sex trade overseas trader
Chan certain suspects mediation general manager in the (law on punishment of the act, such as sex trafficking mediation) doubt
Detain the (59 years), Oh certain suspects expedition female sex trade shop owner surnamed Lee suspects sex trade suppliers of the U.S. (37 years old, female)
I said on the 13th and was sent papers (such as 35-year-old female), 21 people.

Until recently from September 2010, Zhang suspects of portal sites such as Daum and NAVER According to the police
Post on sex shop female employee job sites and blog, "25 million to 35 million won monthly income security", "LA ・ NY
In the ads invite (sister) On'ni to work together, "and" will give you the escort to "Immigration
After collecting the sex trade women have posted, was introduced to sex trade suppliers of NY and LA 17 U.S. women in their 20s and 30s
I have received a doubt.

After requesting a picture of half-naked women, which has been contact, Jang et al sent to local business owners this picture
I had been preliminarily reviewed Te.

Visit of tourism and commercial purposes, within 90 days of Nobiza in the enforcement of the visa waiver program between Korea and the U.S. These
The aim that they can receive travel authorization, electronic travel authorization system in the United States through the national land security unit (ESTA)
And on behalf of the departure of the sex trade business woman, and had received 110 million won per person from sex trafficking employer of local
Police immediately clear.

Allowed to camp in an apartment in the United States the sex trade women, Lee suspects of sex trafficking employer of local Internet
After mediation the sex trade to men who came looking at the site, in response to 240-500 U.S. dollars a day in the name of commission
Was.

With the 4-5 times sex trafficking a day usually, sex trafficking women from the revenue of 10 million to 15 million won a month
Was, but the cost of living and housing costs, such as cost of beauty salon, actual revenues drawn two to three million won a month
The police made it clear it was less than this.

That have slipped into illegal residence who most of the female sex trade, you are the sex trade until now was also transmitted.

A police official, the sex trade women who left the country in the U.S. If you look at the breakdown of the ticket, "Chan suspects bought is
The It is over 200, but only about half of the "came back to Korea, currently, women" rest became illegal residence's
It was, "he said seems to be.

Through the investigation of cooperation with the United States national land security unit, police arrested six people for buying and selling of business owners still at large
We are promoting the repatriation of domestic and.

Source: NAVER / Chosun Ilbo (Korean)
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=023&aid=0002561838


Quote: Original expedition sex trade women who went to New York in advertising and [] the United States and South Korea of ​​"35 million won monthly income", ... [08/14] of actual revenue

(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 06:49:51.08 ID:: 25 Z3OWeN2b
1 >>

This is the reality wwwwww "comfort women (laughs)" of


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 07:17:15.73 ID:: 49 X6TuNwEQ
1 >>
> Expedition sex trafficking women

Although this would be prostitutes were illegal immigrants. Koreans a clear expression such as to justify a change!


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 07:54:21.80 ID:: 82 1VZF2RN3
>> If Okuritsukere article Glendale this one?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 07:55:37.28 ID:: 84 rVvqjPcG
82 >>

I want a side-by-side of prostitutes image by this English translation and recruitment advertising at the time this


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 09:15:34.37 ID:: 122 miX87wAH
1 >>
They asked for apology and compensation to the U.S. emperor as a poor woman who was forced taken as a sex slave to the U.S. soon Emperor


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 09:55:01.10 ID:: 141 DRw4fiLY
1 >>
What Koreans to prostitution until the undocumented, prostitution it is really like.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 12:44:56.80 ID:: 156 xFte + QLd
1 >>
Yo, hey
Korean I sue the American comfort women issue of our time.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 06:29:34.84 ID:: 2 RlP3kBCZ
This is the force and taking comfort women of later ....

(Photos)
http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/3b/1f/6f02d7b6c2fcdc9a208986bf92204200.jpg


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 06:32:09.89 ID:: 7 dZ7mC1AR
Koreans Na I also did in Japan expedition prostitution and dives in Nobiza


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 06:33:44.37 ID:: 10 UySQ4NLI
This Ken w there are only Koreans characters beautifully though it is the story of America


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 06:38:51.45 ID:: 12 yH7i4CnC
Korean'm still doing such a thing
Nobody there 's even believe what you say comfort women in this


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 06:40:07.86 ID:: 14 lrCWDqLE
Begin talking a typical "♪ I can play with Japanese" in the customers, Koreans your face-to-face emergency!
That one? Different! It's not Japanese!


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 06:41:19.22 ID:: 15 L3o34RZS
As comfort women were forced taken to America a few years later ......


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 10:03:08.20 ID:: 147 Wtk2cTP +
15 >>
Koreans www would have decided to be a blame America Japan-like scared


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 06:43:03.28 ID:: 17 ZkcaxuA2
Koreans Chung you're doing such a thing even now say one more thing while Sad comfort women
Reality of comfort women, this is'm a Korean Chung prostitution. Chung you never learn.
I'll want to the world to this article. Chung I teacher


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 06:47:55.98 ID:: 23 k3S1a8Hd
Koreans and still sell it to foreign body in mercenary


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 06:49:05.62 ID:: 24 J0w0oWHZ
> The revenue of 10 million to 15 million won a month
> Drawn two to three million won a month

This is enough ww I'll favorable conditions


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 06:55:52.54 ID:: 29 AIGEHjSC
comfort women issue of Korean Korean began commotion suddenly, the same as the prostitute of current money, expensive
It's been getting, South Korea current than being promoted as industry. Also U.S. future
End up being sued and abducted Korean Women


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 06:58:43.99 ID:: 31 lyL4DEtW
Koreans Na does change is that you do to what sites you go also the era of time
Deceived in the same Koreans, it is Uritobasa, worked to death Koreans


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 07:00:23.38 ID:: 33 oN1XvFpN
Koreans because I built in the middle of the town with the statue the guys, w I that there is more to the humorous
Do not Gataochi's dignity also alleged somehow group


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 07:08:20.15 ID:: 40 zp1dDJcy
Something similar to this'm was fabricated to comfort women theory.
Korean sounds terrible.
The lowest in the world, a malicious, and an inferiority, Koreans,'s ethnic crazed.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 07:16:48.37 ID:: 48 0qdpinkM
The origin of prostitution in Korea


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 07:20:35.46 ID:: 52 OwR04Kss
> I was fed a Korean woman

Na, you would have said
Sex slave prostitution industry even leading export industry of South Korea
Is in industrial products completely treated another, Korean prostitutes Korean tying the


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 07:33:52.56 ID:: 61 jQgglqzR
It is also close to the day prostitute image is also located in front of the U.S. Embassy.
ラベル:prostitute
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

It sued the South Korean government as illegal, not to consultation [South Korea] Korea survivors, with Japan requesting money To pursue the responsibility of the U.S. If you're avoiding responsibility [08/13]

Korean is a nation of only a beggar in Japan
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376393398/


1: Tokyo Romantica φ ★ 2013/08/13 (Tue) 20:29:58.10 ID:???
12, 79 Koreans those exposed in Nagasaki and current affairs [Seoul] Hiroshima visiting the damages right of survivors
Not to consult with the Japanese government as illegal, against 10 million won per person (about 87 million) the South Korean government
I filed in Seoul Central District Court action for alimony payments. Appeal of this kind for the first time.
Plaintiffs that press conference, on in parallel with the complaint, filed a war of aggression that led to the bombing,
And as such was exposure to let go to Hiroshima and Nagasaki in forced recruitment, to request the apology and compensation to the Japanese government
It expressed the idea of. In addition, if Japan and South Korea both governments continue to avoid responsibility, the U.S. dropped the bomb
You are trying to pursue the liability.

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130812-00000091-jij-kr


Quote: Original sued the South Korean government as illegal, if you request to avoid responsibility the money to pursue the responsibility of the United States not to discuss and [South Korea] Korea survivors, with Japan [08/13]

(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:35:46.51 ID:: 71 5IGMypg3
9 >>
This, there 'a little interesting

Nyuue~ibu of blame is w would not come freely in all directions in this manner


Tuesday, Italy 58 ◆ AOfDTU.apk 2013/08/13 21:02:55.46 ID:: 38 1s + Hc0QG
1 >>
> If Japan and Korea both governments continue to avoid responsibility, the United States dropped the atomic bomb
> You are trying to pursue the liability.

Koreans should I do it quickly.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:30:32.47 ID:: 2 8nCrpa8w
It has nothing to do with Japan this


Tuesday, Fulcrum-Ririmu ◆ 9z/XE.xRBc 2013/08/13 20:31:23.48 ID:: 4 hn9APsga
Is not it be good if you like a Korean?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:34:00.21 ID:: 7 ZFTbmBb4
It with the coder's why uh, Korean, right I just want money after all


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:36:13.80 ID:: 10 rr3mSuwG
Hey, Korean survivors www I or rapid increase exponentially


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:36:48.32 ID:: 11 pBp93Vte
"I'll's government It looks okay!'ll Say to U.S.! Can of get angry!" Self-proclaimed survivors

It is a result of the Korean brain typical are convinced that, it has become a threat.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:36:56.08 ID:: 12 qwjTFvWs
Needless to consult with Japan again separately, because there is obligation of support to the South Korean government this.
In, I did not come in response to it so far, since only the negligence of the South Korean government, Korean is not it if Uttaere freely and even if.


Does not matter because the Japanese government this


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:38:53.67 ID:: 13 GgMDIppf
Tut that? And why it Korean atomic bomb dropped on Japan?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:39:34.06 ID:: 15 wMwij7G8
When you say 79 people, Do not equal to all survivors of Korean survivors of the original.
Could it all, the number of survivors Dano 70 000 It's a 50 000 I or information work of the South Korean government.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:39:35.48 ID:: 16 mevl40WR
It is a fool's mad, hate is Korean (laughs)


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:40:17.64 ID:: 19 x539oFfj
<`And 'to> give me the money if the sympathy Kanekane!
Woori America we even say Nida deemed conscientiously country that give you money in Japan


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:45:31.47 ID:: 23 UVBvTb43
Korean'm American or finally
If you do do How can you get first


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:47:16.92 ID:: 26 iLlwVsfk
The Na ~ do not know something
Korean If you pursue the liability of the United States from the beginning and do not be such a hassle?
Though it will save time.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:52:56.07 ID:: 30 HgSt6TNw
Do not be licking N smell of the Korean people? w
Where the smell of money is, Korean 's assault anywhere?
Koreans enemy ally because assault machine say whatever happens!


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:55:57.69 ID:: 33 a0CZhMjO
To summarize the tone of their ever
Thing I would do would be like that co-worker of the Imperial Japanese Korean has led to Hiroshima and Nagasaki at the time of investment
The bombing is a wonder scourge of God?
It is a wonder sin Korean's agglomeration of military large factories' s share in the benefits of military special procurement is Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
Korean pro-Japanese to wonder accused by being retroactive?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:53:54.51 ID:: 76 kGXbMCkx
33 >>
There is no fragment things like "logical thinking" Nante "integrity" to guys


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:08:39.97 ID:: 44 NnlUSdDp
Image of war exposure girl who was killed in Japan in the United States is situated


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:11:48.28 ID:: 45 0Ze7lj6F
The irony w and fueled Korean government is leading the Korean people, the brunt is said toward the government


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:18:23.55 ID:: 47 iLlwVsfk
45 >>
This case is not it increase more now?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:18:59.38 ID:: 48 eWlsZ79Z
And also in consultation use it to w that is contained in the resolution in the Japan-Korea Treaty backbone definitely
Kaela Because it is a war victim!


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:23:26.27 ID:: 49 oY0JH6z /
Korean'll say If you tingle complain to the United States to let me help to Americas Chung.
Koreans more effective and spree statue built in each city.
Koreans Uttaero America to the United Nations.
I'll think Chung UN president is willing to shield behind the Koreans.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:23:40.47 ID:: 65 Spo / Nhay
Koreans will w us to also support Mike Honda to go to America good
ラベル:survivors
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Comfort women] Comfort women who Harmonium Wound can not say even give me the money "millionaires ... I want to receive the apology of Japan " [08/14]

Koreans just liar
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376441025/


1: Large chief φ ★ 2013/08/14 (Wed) playing the piano 09:43:45.18 ID:???
"I want to apologize ... Date received not say scratches well me billionaire money"

Kim Eun Jung reporter

[Comfort women who Harmonium, the court of South Korea 'Japan damages civil mediation' application]

But they took it is dragged to brothels of China is kidnapped on the way you go out on an errand, "tail,
Cut with an ax to say when you do not walk and get caught by the Japanese military in the middle of running away
Obituary notice is I had been issued long ago to come home to his hometown 58 years "

The "Good luck in good health" Japan reporters, in a poor Korean testimony of our tears of Harmonium

Wound does not mean to say "Japan is give me the money of millionaires. This problem even is resolved if we all die?
No way, I will remember the history. "

I live in the 'house of Nanumu' place of rest comfort women Harmonium in Gyeonggi Province in (Gyeonggi-do) Guangzhou (Kwangju) of (grandmother)
Morning the 13th, Lee Oxon (85), Kang Iruchuru (85) grandmother visited the Seoul Central Institute ground method. At the facility two days ago
It was a state of mind and body emaciated rapidly in shock that send out the Lee Yon'nyo old woman who had been living together. "Last night
Grandmother of two people that "I could not sleep a wink also shivering so you step to the reception desk while a deep breath all the way
Went well. On this day, grandmother of two people one by each 100 million won against the Japanese government along with the 10 people comfort women grandmother other
I filed a civil arbitration to request damages. Lower the head repeatedly to court officials-year-old grandson about to submit documents,
Such as 'thank you'. The high enough to contact coverage for more than 3 hours of the press conference they are more than 20 Japanese media
I showed interest.

I barely took out the memory of that day went Lee Oxon old woman is dragged by the Japanese military. Grandmother Busan
I was born in Busan Jung-gu Hohsui Corporation dong (Posudon). Grandmother daytime July 29, 1942, was 14 years old at the time your mother
I went the way setting out to Errand's, and was kidnapped by the Japanese military in the main street. The Mora also water drop foot and both hands remain tied
I went dragged to brothels in China and the Yanbian without affecting. Eyes swollen and Plump crying very ", but still China to mind a young
Land is rare, curious, too occurred. But I've found that I hate immediately. "

http://image.chosun.com/sitedata/image/201308/14/2013081400073_0.jpg
▲ morning the 13th, comfort women victims Japanese military comfort women victims Lee Oxon (85, left), Kang Iruchuru is (85, right) grandmother
In order to on behalf of the 12 people to submit 'Japanese military comfort women victims of civil mediation application form' Seoul Seocho-dong (Sochodon) Soul Central
Has entered the local Court. / Lee Myung Won reporter

Old woman and 'a slaughterhouse to catch people' the comfort station. I received a whiplash story if you do not understand. 5cm in length of the right forearm
I was at that time also traces of cutlery. Red thin wound appeared also on the toes and take off your socks. If you get caught in the middle of running away "'again
I cut his leg with an ax to say that it 'so that can not walk. It is strange that the foot is did not fall. Without help even now "grandmother
In I can not walk. Were excised uterus, and vision and hearing, teeth, of course, heart and kidney function is also not normal. Grandmother
"There was a terrible eye more children are about 11 years old young than me. What young children did not understand" and.

Lacrimal gland of Kang Iruchuru grandmother did not dry this day. 'Youngest daughter ya dried persimmons' state of (Saint Julien) Gyeongbuk The (Kyonbuku)
I told my grandmother that was also, and went dragged to brothels in China and Jilin in at 14 years old. Which other grandmother "
Can I live only. It and "want to receive apology a cordial.
(To be continued >> 2 or later)

Source: Chosun Ilbo (Korean) input: 2013.08.14 03:26
http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/08/14/2013081400073.html


Original quote: "I want to receive the apology of Japan ... a wound can not be said even give me the money of billionaire", [comfort women] comfort women who Harmonium [08/14]

2: Large chief φ ★ 2013/08/14 (Wed) playing the piano 09:44:14.45 ID:???
(Continued >> 1)
Reporters of Japan was also a Shukuzen to 'screaming' grandmother. A correspondent of "know well we can learn the history"
I was comforted grandmother in words. To help the old woman get into the vehicle you have finished the press conference, and good luck to the "health in a poor Korean
Were also correspondent to support and "Please. "Recently, counsel Kim Gan'u~on (50) lawyer winds strong drift to the right in Japan
The believers that healthy common sense of our people that "to win is blowing, but the force conscientious as well as" has increased no less to it
And pair ".

Court found shall accept the arbitration application of our grandmother once. Seoul Central Council earth way to Korea and Japan Supreme Court
You will hear the will of the Japanese side to deliver the documents by mail to the Japanese government through the embassy. Minister of Justice of Japan as Japan
But I do not know yet whether to a lawsuit on behalf of the state, Chief Cabinet Secretary to sum up the Cabinet or, but the Japanese government to respond if
Mediation broke down if you do not, the process proceeds to civil action automatically. Procedure is more difficult than arbitration litigation. Jurisdiction was I court
It plans to find out from what is in the land, but, by any chance, a hearing may be impossible if Japan claimed that 's sovereign act' the comfort women policy.
2008, Italy Supreme Court is loss (Ferrini) has issued against Germany Fellini own people forced conscription in Germany in World War 2
I ruled in favor of the plaintiff in harm lawsuits. However, Germany raised the objection immediately, the United Nations International Court of Justice "Germany
I was determined to be "something that has compromised the autonomy.

I know that "this time, I might have it in so that the litigation. However, because there is a law in South Korea Lee Oxon grandmother.
And "old man's wish. comfort women grandmother currently alive is (6 people living abroad) 57 people. 14 days' Japanese military comfort women issue
Asian Solidarity Council for resolution 'is defined' It is day 'comfort women of the world.
(Conclusion)


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 09:48:57.56 ID:: 12 AtSVR9GQ
1 >>
Koreans be referred to as a "history education" a history of lies

Can not be any sympathy


↓ How can you get something like the fact

Expedition sex trade women who went to New York in the United States and South Korea [advertising] of "35 million won monthly income", ... [08/14] of actual revenue
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376429363/


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 11:36:24.57 ID:: 210 965EwA8I
1 >>
To be told, abduction comfort women I'm known to be a work of Korean all


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 12:58:46.95 ID:: 418 r2IFLmr1
1 >>
It would be What is this. If it is true if,
It is completely separate from your comfort women to be aware that we Texas and father,
It is organized crime. Abduction confinement assault, That's a felony.
This is not a problem, as to lump together as a war criminal.
It is a criminal case.

That the Japanese army was not involved of course is clear from all evidence.
(Past, I have punished the similar case.)

Since this is the cases that came to light after the conclusion of the treaty, by the hand of the South Korean government,
Identify and punish the perpetrators, but will be an urgent need,
What Koreans would have been up to now ...

I'm sorry, but I do not resolve even alleged grandmother, to the Japanese government.
This is the Korean government cases to be solved.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 14:13:04.38 ID:: 459 1Y9sDe + v
1 >>

Koreans It looks this thing and dirty w Bansetsu Na ready, willing and able to get a gold billion units. University, are you feeling ending the life by carrying a brand of sex slaves. Anta et al. Kizukeyo it's pathetic dec doll that was used in that delicious Korean government after all.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 14:17:50.92 ID:: 463 a5RnZWSx
459 >>
Stigma of the sex slaves, w Do not I thing that South Korea gave
If you just 's occupation prostitutes legal age, but nobody was hit


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 14:41:10.88 ID:: 473 NZ15yNS3
>> 1 wound if not say, apology and compensation also is would be pointless
You are Kuraseyo the rest of his life remaining quietly


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 14:45:17.81 ID:: 475 52svL4VF
473 >>
But I want you to wait
The w scratch, is it not? Not say forever even after If she's being engaged in the prostitution business in Korea after returning


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 14:51:14.88 ID:: 476 fdwOBkaO
475 >>
Well Na
Now, Nida forced taken prostitutes are working hard to prostitution in the world has gone Baba~a! The start making noise What is it then not open for discussion


496: Ninpocho [Lv = 7, xxxP] (1 Tasu0:9) [TEPCO 89.9%] 2013/08/14 (Wed) 16:09:49.94 ID: iPUxH/q6
1 >>
> I could not go even if I want to go to school house is very poor.
> It is said "to earn money, and I'll let go to school" and at the age of 14, it has been sold as the adopted daughter of the bar,
> Beaten well from employer if it can not work well.
> Fired the store, Lee was sold to another bar afterwards.
> One day, when it was issued to your people from the store,
> Carried on track force destination is also not being told to two men of Korean and Japanese, and was taken to Yanji in China.
> Suddenly the place where in 1942, I went shopping in Ulsan,
> Northeast China taken away from the town caught the men of strange,
> It was taken by freight train in comfort station placed by the Japanese military garrison of Yanji.
This is Na's cousin and is Uritobasa the parent, you can not use too Nde What is resale
Then it had been "shopping alone" when it was kidnapped again in 1942 It is unreasonable
Why Korean is did not run away?

Towards the sunrise Kang Na is useless testimony is too rolling three two rolling


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 20:40:31.84 ID:: 538 L3YKy3qk
1 >>

Koreans claim consistently
"Japan is resolved to say (is paid then the apology already) and it is already
terrible no good faith payment and apology nor country, "

Do not because (laughs)

The person that told you Koreans, it's not a contradiction to feel it Do not wonder why


582: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/15 (Thu) 07:31:31.86 ID: Oyq8Zchs
1 >>
Resolved. Koreans white claim to the South Korean government all in "Japan-Korea Basic Treaty this.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 09:53:43.77 ID:: 29 l1MecZ9V
Japan unrelated Koreans because the prostitutes in Korean Zegen It is sold to the parent
Prostitution industry responsible for at the time founder of conglomerate to support the South Korea of ​​today
It is correct to have the compensation to dismantle the modern and Samsung


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 09:56:11.45 ID:: 35 QyQQqfIh
> Wound can not say even if Japan said give me the money of millionaires.

This "I got the gold course of millionaires. Demos got more wound does not say that in the slightest it."
Do not it means.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:32:13.56 ID:: 443 zQ4EZNBA
Now, I was thinking suddenly.
The girls have to say "I was a comfort women" and
This is so much or would have been treated respectfully from their own people.

Can you reach out in various ways in the domestic market as it sounds if they say "It was comfort women" loudly.
Not to elderly people living alone and shelter and money power to stir up anti-Japanese as opposed to me come forward each well that
It will give us a "sense of community".

If you're that has come forward they are a fit of righteous indignation, economic disparity of Japan and South Korea are bigger, the debts of the defeated country
Would have had the effect is more towards the '55 regime and when you had strong.

While taking a pause to protest compensation request to Japan, she concluded, our particular political force side of South Korea
I began to think you're doing billboard.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:37:45.65 ID:: 448 a5RnZWSx
443 >>
No doubt also be a victim that is Nekobaba to the South Korean government, the deposit from Japan that should be taken from the Korean government they

And, not only in the internal affairs of Korea it


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:43:28.15 ID:: 450 HKA7TpyU
443 >>
Forced taken fake before, they're seemed to live while being beaten cursed to relatives.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 13:44:16.31 ID:: 451 ybC3UDEf
Though Japan has apologized many times?
Koreans No live in that it was not always always Why?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 14:15:03.63 ID:: 462 OzrsrBLl
451 >>
@ Koreans because Bakachon poor learner
A Korean because you want more money


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 15:12:47.16 ID:: 478 XbtbxSDI
Japan is trying to end this problem I'm trying to apologize, to apologize

Japan is not in contact with the attitude of the adult
If Japan apologize sincerely, I also solved grudge surely

Compensation I willl not need, and Koreans trying to apologize


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 15:41:32.16 ID:: 489 GGCC1er +
478 >>
I'm a clear trust Korean
Kono and Miyazawa,'m Ana~tsu was on someone's arm words of Korea side of "not a problem anymore if you apologize here"


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 16:10:33.88 ID:: 497 mF6d/vP /
■ there is no reason to 鮮人 individuals protect and commitment for no smooth feel like the Korean government keep its promise

To-day compensation request official 2009.8.16 13:35 is the end Korean government
http://megalodon.jp/2009-1224-0010-36/sankei.jp.msn.com/world/korea/090816/kor0908161337004-n1.htm (fish print)

To-day compensation request official position is end the Korean government
2009.8.16 13:35
South Korea: Topics of this news

The 15th, [Seoul] = Katsuhiro Kuroda Korea newspapers for unpaid wages in Japan of Korean workers during the Japanese occupation,
I told the official position of the South Korean government and can not be reclaimed in Japan anymore.
Still, individuals and related organizations of many Veterans and former comfort women, such as requisition workers are demanding compensation of various types of the Japanese in Korea.
The South Korean government, the issue of compensation is something that was confirmed again, the position and has done all received from the Japanese government in the case of Japan-South Korea normalization of relations in 1965 in the "to-day right to claim funds".

Koreans to the lawsuit, such as compensation request to Japanese companies and the Japanese government in the past cult It is free, but the government of Japan and South Korea both are consistent in the standpoint of "all over in compensation between countries".
Therefore the future, I will be that they should be required for the South Korean government if compensation is required.

In South Korea, because the Japanese companies had been deposited in Japan unpaid wages for Korean workers defeat before, action for its return to the South Korean government is taking place in Korea.

Say this deposit will become 30 billion to 40 billion yen in the value of the current 360 million yen, document the Korean government (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade) was submitted to the court
It is said that is "should be seen and are included in the ($ 300 million free of charge) claims funds by the Japanese government already paid, may request a return to the Japanese government as the South Korean government difficult" he said.

The issue of compensation related to the past, the South Korean government has paid individual civilians, such as workers compensation and former Japanese military personnel already in the 1970s, recent years have also paid separately based on the application. Life compensation is also being conducted into former comfort women.

But such a lawsuit in Japan, people who started an avid anti-Japanese organizations in Japan condemnation, stick to the Japan request only, such as comfort women-related continues to pursue to companies and the Japanese government and, together with such organizations in Japan.

Attitude so far that request in Japan anything was strong even South Korea media, but began to tell objectively fairly the facts, such as the introduction of diplomatic documents about the issue of compensation process recently.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 18:39:38.78 ID:: 512 XWLSo + wN
This wonder ww mother that issued in do not see your issue a search request anywhere

Ww would be why police newspaper Koreans I'm ran


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 20:16:03.20 ID:: 533 cYOJ8BOP
The South Korean government, comfort women of American soldiers whom Korean troops in the Korean War was Assen
Do you through?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 20:46:11.05 ID:: 539 mLWKJJCV
Apology of Japan even if done Let's say Koreans
"Is not it a matter of course it's shown in the form of good faith and now that apologized and admitted to the crime? Do good in verbal apology?"
I feel like a have got to, but ... Na.
Na what about.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 22:29:08.13 ID:: 544 + zRWlydh
To say and forgive if an apology, it was issued to the Kono discourse, Koreans do not allow at all.
Even got the money of millionaires after all, scratch because I gonna be not say, Koreans no use for compensation.

After all, what Japan even if, and South Korea this people, always continue to demand an apology and compensation to Japan to die life,

To the other party does not understand this kind of story, the people who do not see reason to waste.

I have a friend who had worked previously in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, but people eventually comfort women relationship, have become the life work anymore is to attack in this story to Japan,

You are just using the comfort women issue as justification of anti-Japanese, so, I was told you waste no matter what it does.

Exactly that.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/18 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:48:35.59 ID:: 603 69MhgKxM
This old woman who, that the Korean government took brushed compensation of their South Korea received from Japan in Japan and Korea Basic Treaty to the death
It's dying while they grudge against Japan without being informed too pathetic even have it coming as a Korean low cultural standard.
The most evil government. The following does not delve deep things, Korea people with no ambition.


618: Momotaro 2013/08/18 (Sun) 18:14:55.26 ID: IpXlDjr3
"I want to receive the apology of Japan ... a wound can not be said even give me the money of billionaire" comfort women who Harmonium [08/14]

Not that Japan will give the money of billionaire Korean without having to worry about, then please request the Korean government because it exploits the money the Korean government pay individual.

Payments, with funding from Japan and Korea claims agreement to Korea from Japan.
Government of Japan I had a proposal to make direct compensation to the Korean victims,
Deny it, the Korean government has chosen a method of government to distribute to receive the compensation.

Check [Korea-Japan Treaty] Korea, the "individual right to claim abandoned"
According to the Korea-Japan treaty-related documents published in this time, the South Korean government liability against Japanese colonial victim
I have committed not questioned separately in the Japanese government. The following summary of the relevant documents.
April 6, 1965, 2-class Ambassador sent to the secretary of foreign affairs, secret document - Asian Directors General of "two countries
To Japan to claim guidelines that have been submitted by the South Korean side in matters agreement (related rights claims) ... in discussions
Right to claim all is included, by announcement of the Convention with respect to Japan claim guidelines (South Korea)
understanding of the contents that any claims nor can such be confirmed is performed. "
* With $ 800 million to total $ 200 million $ 300 million, for a fee, are paying $ 300 million in private loans at no charge in the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty of 1965. Amount of $ 800 million is 2.3 times the national budget of Korea at the time, I understand it how tall.
The amount of compensation is the amount that the Korean Peninsula all regions are subject, the South Korean government has requested a "day in minutes north from pays north After unification the North".

Check [Korea-Japan Treaty] Korea, the "individual right to claim abandoned"
Of all the day-to-claim guidelines that have been submitted by South Korea with respect to Japan claim guidelines announced by the Convention
Understanding of what claims are included and that any claims nor can such be confirmed is performed. "
http://tosi.iza.ne.jp/blog/entry/774637/


404: <丶 `∀ '> (water) (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 12:51:08.31 ID: lp +4 ZNaq
While listening to this kind of lie 's Korean, Hidoinida! And are you doing or shed tears such as?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 12:53:06.86 ID:: 409 + kJQOo6u
404 >>
Korean 's easy to become history because it convinced so, it is true.
Even that of the Rising Sun flag that occurred in at most two years ago, Koreans are convinced then as problems before the war already.
To brainwash Korean I wonder if not it quite easy (laughs


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/14 12:57:14.08 ID:: 415 t8IWHwP /
409 >>
No, to brainwashing to just be good for South Korea and the Korean Korean is simple, but it's brainwash to believe the correct facts and history w'll be like pulling teeth quite


◆ HE3Bm9z2b6 2013/08/14 (Wed) (green blood) 13:02:44.95 ID Built centuries and assistant instructor For more information weak incompetent shin ~:: nNcmujIN 427
415 >>
The ~ 's too hard to me to be of defection from the cult some people
ラベル:comfort women
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Movie] The Korean ninja in the "GI Joe" The break the ice or "Korea Speaking of Ninja" if you leave people alone, as it is [07/12]

South Korea wants the Japanese thing
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373622179/
[Movie]
The Korean ninja in the "GI Joe"
The break the ice or "Korea Speaking of Ninja" if you leave people alone, as it is
[07/12]
1: Zoo φ ★ 2013/07/12 (Fri) 18:42:59.49 ID:???
Before Hey, I went to a movie called "GI Joe back 2 Revenge", I was surprised.

Some of the "GI Joe", ninja called "Storm Shadow" appeared. In the original anime,
That Japanese was born and raised in family of ninja venerable followed thirties called "storm shadow Tomisaburou"
It's the setting, Lee Byung Hun plays this.

Goku in "Dragon Ball EVOLUTION" even it 's a Hollywood western people with blue eyes plays, such
You might think, Do not be lash out one by one to a fine thing, but I was surprised it is not that Korean stars played.
It is because had been turned into a set of "ninja Korean born in Japan" along with the casting.

Korean ninja -.
If what you say Nante, I wonder that the Korean Ninja mania, claim enters with the bright red 顏 person from Korea.
It is a story you do not want to anything but satisfied with an explanation, ninja like, some in South Korea.

For example, Warwickshire Shan ski brothers who worked on "The Matrix" series in 2009 called "Ninja Assassin"
I made an action movie. By Gotoshi-explanatory, Ninja movie, surely, Hiroyuki Sanada and Chiba Shinichi even whether out
Was the expectation, but again Rain Korean star had played was (Jung Ji Hoon).

Well, it is also for the same reasons as before, is good who played me.

In spite of the ninja of Japan however it may ask the leading role of "Raizo" It's worrisome, Rain has denied it stubbornly,
Claimed the setting does not all make sense, "It is orphan of Asia" by instead of the Japanese. In addition, he replied in an interview.

"There are ninja to Korea" (Continued)

[Kubota order raw, Business Media Makoto] 08:00 on July 09, 2013
http://bizmakoto.jp/makoto/articles/1307/09/news020.html

2: Zoo φ ★ 2013/07/12 (Fri) 18:43:14.13 ID:???
■ the "ninja of Korea" is

What is the "ninja of Korea" that would change also even work.
The answer lies in the article came out in the "Ninja Assassin" before publication of "Hankook".

Touch the thing Shinjuku, Okubo that Korea Town is attractions azalea, it's planted it,
...... Was the Iga ninja lived in (Hyakunincho) this land as guards of the shogunate during the Edo Period
Some theories, but never no such story. As you continue reading and nodding and uh-huh,
There was a description of the suspect eye unintentionally.

The azalea with roots in the peninsula in Tokyo of another place in memory of his hometown of Iga Ninja is a descendant of the Korean Peninsula immigrants
The theory of planted, Hattori who has produced leaders in the Iga ninja actually "as the basis
It is called the "known as the family of Mr. Qin is a new system from immigrants.

In short, rather than ninja, and some in South Korea in the first place roots of "ninja" is he said that the Korean Peninsula.

This is a guy so-called "Urijinaru".

I think you know that there is many, but in the coined word was applied to mean "we" as the original, the "Uri",
And superb culture of China and Japan means the peninsula that it is the origin of all "Korea origin theory".

Once again, you might think you kidding, but people who part of Korea is believed to seriousness.
For example, South Korea seems to be all roots kendo, Kabuki, and sushi.
"Most of Japan" he said that some people who are active worldwide in the field of entertainment and sports in Japan.
According to an expect in these people, of course, "Ninja" is also a Korean origin.

The story of this area, in the book "identity of ninja has dominated the darkness of Japan" was released the other day that (Takarajimasha),
I had not written, but it is a fairly incoherent claim. The first place, "Mikuni topography", such as "Young 閑記" is
It is negative: "to the (descendants ei) is composed of non-裔 Qin Mr. Hattori" he said. (To be continued further)

3: Zoo φ ★ 2013/07/12 (Fri) 18:43:31.90 ID:???
■ Korea Speaking of Ninja

Even if they were naturalized as a descendant of Qin said 283 years.
The sense that insist "We thought," said the ninja was born in 1000 after more than from there, it is difficult to understand the Japanese still.

However, it is not Kizuke the friendly relations even if I say such a thing. Because there is the example of the "Taekwon V", when having you know also may come.

The term "Taekwon V", the robot animation in Korea was popular in the 1970s, it is apparently referred to as "guardian of Takeshima",
Who What also saw that it was become a hot topic in many ways from the broadcast at that time that it is not seen only the "Mazinger Z".

"Chosun Ilbo" was reportedly, was that the image of "robot of suspicion" such is placed on Takeshima, but the plan seems to have stalled.

The reason, younger generation of Korean do not know in real time the "Taekwon V" is comparing the "Mazinger Z" in the net,
The such as because he is "Jan has Tsu Park after all this shit".

It's a worry, I can begin to say "No, actually Mazinger Z was also originated from Korea" or.
And say why, they know well that it "consisting truth lie also be repeated hundreds of times".

As can be seen in the comfort women issue, lobbying of Korea's active in the United States.
It should be affirmed, but definitely if you leave people alone, as it is, to bring up or "Korea Speaking of Ninja".

To protect the Takeshima from Japanese militarism, action movies may be produced Korea ninja Nante, play an active part.

Also, wet oneself to let made, but because it might be one hand. (Ryo)

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:55:38.77 ID:: 35 xD / NUvsZ
1 >>
I have to say anymore

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:44:48.98 ID:: 5 Er8W8 +98
Bti slice the lie of kendo Korean Americans
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bivg7cDHeyg


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:48:56.11 ID:: 12 JwLt8a + f
That Korea ninja had swept Japan in reality the fact
Kano is Ieyasu Tokugawa actually there even a theory that was Korean

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:01:04.97 ID:: 56 vf + QyLjY
12 >>
W Na miserable 's South Koreans there is no culture

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:14:38.56 ID:: 106 Lc + dYakd
15 >>
> Korean-American through the role of Star Trek

George Takei would be Japanese.
Hoshi Sato role of "Enterprise" is but I'm Linda Park of Korean-Americans.

There are many Koreans to do the role of the Japanese, but the reverse 's nothing.
What role for human Korean people based Wow is then equal to no.

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:56:17.41 ID:: 36 apCqazJz
Although not Japan or China, this kind of culture thief. Americans also do not.
For some reason, only the Koreans do this. "

Koreans funny head

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:58:49.27 ID:: 46 HIz/1enU
I wonder because ninja image the Americans imagine, turtles and then he is doing much
The amazed but the lack of constancy of Korean

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:01:25.15 ID:: 58 ew + puYHD
Was butchery images Ninjya Ninja Well of "show Kosugi"
Sin is greater.
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/% E3% B7% E3% A7% E3% BC% E3% BB% E3% B3% E3% B9% E3% AE

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:06:08.48 ID:: 70 L7WxH5K +
In fact, Might not a mental structure mean?
'S mystery

In Korea, I wonder are you talking guy was Tsu Park what others research, was invention, dignified, "This is something that I can research, it invented" with?

But, alas, even small Chinese thought in ancient times, or rip-off Urijinaru in Chinese thought
The culture of Korea, the Korean sort of thing is what I do Ja correct?
Urijinaru wonder what a Korean

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:07:24.99 ID:: 75 sBcGnpxo
W famous for culture thief Korean people in the spread of the net

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:07:58.08 ID:: 78 ZGqWwwkK
Do not, but I was freshness in Okkochi in the first work. Do not Swallow 's out again in his second.
Such as strange self-assertion to doss face sporting shuriken
The Unlikely only shaping Korea muscle Onanisuto Japan beetle.

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:09:46.92 ID:: 85 GbbLorh4
Korea ninja w that was sprung by falling

Www is a mystery when and where it was last been active

2013/07/12 (Fri) ◆ 65537KeAAA 19:11:34.77 ID:: 92 FAno1F3U BE :52186728-PLT (13001)
85 >>
You shut up and say "I'm a long anecdote such as the name of the chapter is famous master?" Therefore even if the Tekkyon even if the Samurai

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:14:13.66 ID:: 104 GbbLorh4
92 >>
W and because the culture thief abruptly, make sense of something like that background will not fit

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:16:39.59 ID:: 113 Wzhn2AWR
85 >>
Do not have eat dirt and completely not known the existence Korea ninja, also at home indeed

So it's talking on the What is'm began to say one more thing about this time the origin of the ninja is www

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:10:42.74 ID:: 90 lPjpolqx
W such as ninja you do not Shinobe in the smell of kimchi

2013/07/12 (Fri) ◆ 65537KeAAA 19:18:00.96 ID:: 120 FAno1F3U BE :156557568-PLT (13001)
What Korea ninja, and settled by smuggling to other countries, to buy and give me the right to vote Dano white welfare Dano give me pension
A person who causes a commotion?

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:22:23.46 ID:: 137 4VkVxIwT
"Without a sound, no smell, no Ji (h) name, without any great renown"
Unreasonable 's Korean

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/12 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:22:43.00 ID:: 139 ZtsoogwM
Historical fact aside whether
The training in stoic and eat dirt earnestly, and faithful to the mission, it is not also spared life
Image of the ninja, there 'does not apply at all to me Korean
ラベル:NINJA GI Joe
posted by nokija at 11:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean] "Traces of Japanese colonial brutality is not left in the Republic of Korea for some reason" - Jeonbuk Superintendent "To educational materials to save just all-do" [08/12]

Korean lie when there is no evidence
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376308581/


1: earthworm φ ★ 2013/08/12 (Mon) 20:56:21.33 ID:???
(Jeonju news = 1) Kim Seung-hwan all-do (Chonbukudo) Superintendent of Japanese colonial brutality alone "Jeonbuk the 12th
It made it clear road Office of Education and "take the lead in order to save it finds these traces.

This morning it was ahead on the third day after the 68 anniversary Guangfu, Kim education length traces of "Japanese colonial brutality in the enlarged executive meeting
Where you can save important to be in the educational materials of the students we be saved and then thoroughly was left to us
I emphasized the responsibility "such.

During the visit, "This school superintendent Kim recently returned home after finishing the Eastern Europe visit Aushi of Poland
Times also see Jewish memorial that is erected in the Jewish Quarter 'ghetto' and Warsaw ~Yubittsu camp
Tsu was. Jewish memorial monument apologize tears kneeling Willy Brandt, Chancellor of Germany as a memorial to especially
I was introduced to the site, "which leave the German Nazi brutality in the right place that it has.

The representative locations of "Japanese colonial brutality is the Manchuria Unit 731, but biological experiment site at the time as they are there
Stored all. Various countries is even embarrassing part in the history of their own, you can leave
He added head and "fell to see or the lessons of posterity Te, to the education and materials students grow.

On the other hand ", Kim Superintendent Republic of Korea is our intentional every corner to erase the traces of Japanese colonial brutality Surprisingly
It should be revealing whether such, or a coincidence. Alone all north, specifically the save operation of traces of Japanese colonial brutality
Spoke with, "and instructed the Office of Education is the way to promote to mosquitoes, they embody this in School Education Division.
(: For high school free education Koryaku)

Park Hyoiku reporter

Source: news1 (Korean) Kim Seung-hwan all north "in the Japanese colonial brutality trace educational materials" (Chonbuku) Superintendent
http://news1.kr/articles/1276983


Quote: Original, [Korean] "Traces of Japanese colonial brutality is not left in the Republic of Korea for some reason," "want to educational materials to save just all-do" - all north Superintendent [08/12]

12: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/12 (Mon) 20:59:09.65 ID: 8XGy9VZ /
1 >>
In the first place there was no brutality Nante
I do not

Korean I or will not lead to such thinking.


17: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/12 (Mon) 21:01:11.15 ID: Uyq7GbJF
1 >>
Jan are intact infrastructure that Japan made in Korea
sewage pipe that does not flow toilet paper that you guys are using'll's the rest of the Japanese colonial


21: Peta vine attribute ◆ d2sFXgbEPw 2013/08/12 (Mon) 21:02:04.71 ID: sLUX7sDO
1 >>
Finally, Koreans, and I wish I wonder would make like "traces of Japanese colonial brutality" of technology packed latest.


72: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/12 (Mon) 21:11:52.17 ID: z4Hpv9wR
1 >>
This is completely
The "I do not think I should make if not"
Do not the world of.

Koreans sense the same as the Asahi Shimbun.


96: Ninpocho [Lv = 5, xxxP] (1 Tasu0:9) [TEPCO 78.9%] 2013/08/12 (Mon) 21:16:16.92 ID: BIZ6JTtb
1 >>
Koreans such as school that was burning and causing riots in the name of hurray exercise
W Oke I leave in alternating it struck


123: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/12 (Mon) 21:25:31.92 ID: X4chXA / i
1 >>
Is it true also forged Koreans? w
Korean I do not believe those who claim that there has been no evidence to barbarism is strange?


173: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/12 (Mon) 21:43:44.18 ID: 6L9nKaYK
1 >>
Or two, Korean even after being in debris a couple of years before even the Korean Government-General
Or are you saying what.


194: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/12 (Mon) 21:53:09.08 ID: VCiOYd4Q
1 >>
Do not though there are Wansa if traces of harlotry Korean Chung


201: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/12 (Mon) 22:00:12.05 ID: JJBCpOaX
1 >>
And stupid, stupid dwell is of Honmamon over there.


216: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/12 (Mon) 22:09:48.13 ID: KnvmIcUs
1 >>
> Jewish memorial knelt Willy Brandt, Chancellor of Germany as a memorial to especially
> At the right place that it has apologized in tears

This is probably a lie. Willy Brandt Prime Minister (West Germany, to be precise) Germany was kneeling, to be sure, but it does not say any such words of apology.
So there is a debate that act even whether he was apologizing.
It's was the act of iridescent Although Yeah is a mistake.


242: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/12 (Mon) 22:25:47.82 ID: G0rG9/eL
1 >>
Koreans like to see such as manhole cover around
because there a lot of things that Korea Government-General made


243: third generation fox dog raccoon Daimajin ◆ MAJIN/mCI6 2013/08/12 (Mon) 22:26:32.69 ID: ETEymlEU
1 >>


This is to look for those not originally stupid act


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:25:52.03 ID:: 348 985xlIzK
1 >>
I came declaration to build because no Korean


367: <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) (Tue) 01:23:54.54 ID :/ TnOJh7v
1 >>
There was no Nante time to come off the trail of the Japanese brutality.
Japanese because I have fled from the peninsula with only the clothes on their backs.
Koreans of these guys not stupid.
Among the fanatical anti-Japanese delusion, Koreans and "scary" to make up a fictional Japanese troops without permission
I think I have to fuss with.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:02:46.45 ID:: 397 mpoW2dE /
1 >>
Traces of the brutality of the Korean people is not it found to reverse this?
Koreans though will hide naturally.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 04:37:36.21 ID:: 412 ZFnaIkcQ
1 >>
Because not even looking for Korean, so I do cook up


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 04:46:03.22 ID:: 413 2hmh5CFW
412 >>
If facilities were civilized and, not brutality of Japan, I still has about a lot such as sewer lines and in Korea


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 05:24:50.75 ID:: 420 DZWCNZ9U
413 >>
Was increased to double the population of the peninsula doing so That was "brutality against the world."


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:40:02.94 ID:: 523 jeWYQwgj
420 >>
Japan Na must reflect only it

In the Japanese mind of unnecessary mercy, the inferiority ethnic rang decide for God and destroy
Because I had saved

I think Japanese people have that sinful


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 04:48:25.91 ID:: 415 TRlY0 + JX
1 >>
>> Traces of Japanese colonial brutality is not left in the Republic of Korea for some reason

Koreans Well w Do not because it is a historical fantasy
Koreans burr read literature to learn Chinese characters.
It'll rub shocking suicide by mad.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:42:17.38 ID:: 459 8VRtc7Me
1 >>
There is no reason to have left it

Well then, the truth of Korea
I am widely known to the whole world

U.S. historians accused → http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxcFV7g9oQc the lie of comfort women sex slaves = publicity




487: Ninpocho [Lv = 40, xxxPT] (2 Tasu0:9) 2013/08/13 (Tue) 16:56:21.39 ID: L4iNYQ8N
1 >>
I tried looking for Korean, but it is supposed to be What, there was no documentation to support the active involvement of Japanese colonial rule,
It looks to be the movement itself unanswered.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:54:59.24 ID:: 534 ppi3yrmN
1 >>
Koreans should be saved if there really is raised thoroughly investigated
Koreans make up Do not be just because missing?


8: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/12 (Mon) 20:58:21.18 ID: vkAx +8 cp
The Japanese side Let's leave to future generations to make a fake South Korean history museum


37: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/12 (Mon) 21:05:03.27 ID: An3UOT + W
The school trip or photos of happy Korean
Yara records Koreans played in Koshien Japanese mainland
National flag of Japan or are decorated to the station of the railway of self-proclaimed Asia's first annexation of Korea before the Korean
The video is in honor of the Japanese to attend in large numbers to the funeral of the Korean royal family
It remains a lot if material? w


44: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/12 (Mon) 21:06:18.85 ID: sj96tluR
Korean It is a story to tell because there was no brutality In reality, trying to fabricate evidence of brutality

Koreans w It is Hontokuzu


59: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/12 (Mon) 21:09:27.97 ID: 0Llsxm2u
Korean is evidence Korean Uri! It will say, I say with
ラベル:Traces
posted by nokija at 03:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

"In revenge on ..." Translated hate Korea world extreme disgusting act also Korean-Japan and Korea friendly and surprisingly unpleasant [Korean] Germany? ★ 2 [08/13]

Koreans are hated by the German
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376385967/

Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/08/13 (Tue) 18:26:07.22 ID that came back: 1:??
○ radical disgusting act Korea Translated by hate Korea the world "by the enemy ... on" - even Japan and Korea friendly and surprisingly Germany?

The long Japan-South Korea relations are at a low ebb. When I think, August 10, 2012, President Lee Myung-bak landed on Takeshima
In the wake of that, it is possible to see relations between the two countries and was steadily worse. It
To represent, Japanese tourists visiting South Korea reached a record high with 360,000 per month in March the same year
, But below the previous year has continued since September.

Even in the world, Japan and South Korea the current relationship, I wonder surly mood. And many of the Japanese
I wonder a "No can".

As objective data to know it, you have to target the EU and the 16 countries that said the United Kingdom the BBC
"National image survey" is would be helpful. If you look at the same questionnaire that covers all 25 countries, Japanese
Evaluation of Korea, 19% positive group, 28% deniers. Surprisingly, it is a layer that is considered to be neither
It has more than a majority, deniers which can be called "No Han layer" was only 2% range. South Korea deniers
Compared to the UK or (41%) (40%) and Canada and Mexico (47%) (45%), 40% of France about 50%,
Evaluation of Korean Japanese,'s not bad relatively.

So, say country that evaluated negatively Korea and most somewhere, put a wide margin in second place France, deniers
It is Germany 65%.

● why the German people hate Korea

Why Germany, would hate Korea so much. Koreans in Germany with a study abroad experience of its own
In the blog, there is a very orderly, regular. Koreans, a disorder compared to it people "Germany,
People are often rough. We will maintain at any time a national character our strong. In addition, their
To be, "I think is hated because not trying to fix a non-, analyzing the reasons.

In addition, we (citizens on the net) netizens in South Korea, when South Korea played against Germany in the "Korea-Japan World Cup,
Children of "Hitler depart! You than have to root that you have set a placard of "", "London
When the Olympics, is that the face book of fencing athletes German, Korean has made a cyber attack
I have and speculation such as the Cause ".

However, there is also a view in Korea hate of Germany, that there is a more complex social background. Lives in Germany
A Japanese woman, talk like this.

(I will continue to 2-5 per >>)

□ Source: Business Journal
http://biz-journal.jp/2013/08/post_2667.html
Before thread
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376352905/
2013/08/13 (Tue) 09:15:05.06: Time thread stood


"In revenge on ..." Translated hate Korea world extreme disgusting act also Korean-Japan and Korea friendly and surprisingly unpleasant - [Korean] Germany Source:? ★ 2 [08/13]

2: work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/08/13 (Tue) that came back 18:26:26.91 ID:???
(It is a continuation of >> 1)

When I use the comprehensive story of acquaintances of "Germany, one, Korean companies has affected the German economy
I can say that there is in terms of. Image of Korean companies reflected in the "economic supremacy" is very much in Germany
Not preferred. If it is assumed that given another, that it is a divided nation. In Germany played a unified
As it were to, you tend to have the impression "There is a problem something" and in Korea in the divided situation "

To begin with the 1960s, South Korea to achieve economic development and the assistance of Germany, the IMF economic crisis late 1990s
Even when you fall, you have a past that I had sent a mission economy a large Germany. It is these days,
Korean companies to expand the global business increases, and because of that is threatening the export business of Germany,
It might be reflected to as returned by the enemy on if from Germany. Looking at the world and South Korea Germany
Because it is a national dependence on exports is high, conflict on the economic front is easy to imagine.

And that as previously described, that is in the divided Korean Peninsula situation, that it is contributing to have a bad name. Postwar era
When you from Germany to fulfill in good faith the compensation, Korea looks as "country that remain troubled post-war problem" still
I mean put away. By the way, when you blame Japan for post-war compensation issues, South Korea compared to the "Japan,
Germany in the same defeated nation and ...... ", tend to discuss as a role model in Germany is strong. BBC you issue before
In the questionnaire, Germany deniers Koreans not only 8 per cent, positive group is up to 76 percent.

Nevertheless, it's ironic "act Korea unpleasant" in Germany because he has developed into a crime. For example,
July 2011, I headed to an amusement park Korean women living in Magdeburg in Germany with his two children
There was an incident the way, that hurled the tobacco from certain German woman. Korean women protest
Then, the German woman to strike her. Shouting "eyes! Small" and loudly addition, Korean
That was strangling women. It is of course, the German woman has been arrested by the police. Japanese
The so-called hate Korean layer, libel, slander Korea through the net mainly large, but to crime in Germany
Because it is happening, it must be said the situation as more serious.

countries and Germany to the world, hate Korea. In comparison, South Korea deniers is only a 13 in Thailand in 25 countries
Japan still is likely that be said to be "a Korea hate country". Before or after the anniversary of the end of the war this year, Japan and Korea
It is likely people quarrel, but various countries in the world starting with Germany, "get along's not even so bad ..."
He may have seen the two countries with a cold eye and.

(Is over)


451: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/15 (Thu) 23:16:21.02 ID: mAbGfYej
2 >>
Ww you would blowing "eyes! Small" number of times even after reading


25: <丶 `∀ '> (Tue) 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:36:55.62 ID: TZqaE +2 Q
1 >>
Is there a country pass, "South Korea is like," What?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:49:39.98 ID:: 54 inU2zRdD
25 >>

Na would not it
Koreans given that they have hate Korea (laughs)


28: Ninpocho [Lv = 40, xxxPT] (1 Tasu0:9) 2013/08/13 (Tue) 18:37:30.99 ID: 9vnf4eeH
The primary reason is I might be about that are listed in 1 >> Well.

Germans to going nor Who said Isoshin to reflect with delight,
Koreans like "Minarae the German"'s dark tone at every thing and I wonder.
W so I do think it would be get a little pissed Once people from Germany


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:42:21.10 ID:: 39 K0uDAZPV
1 >>
-Difference of national character,
Harassment from Korean in soccer
・ Although I asked them to rescue in IMF economic crisis
I take the share Korean companies to mimic the role model
-I have to bother because it is in a state divided Korean Peninsula

Because of all the listed
Japanese people are, but I have received serious damage from Germany! ! ! ?

Yet Japanese sweet in Korean than German.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:05:06.50 ID:: 102 3G9mlsVn
>> To stick at any time the national character our strong. Further, 1 "We, their
I think that is hated because not trying to fix a non-"

Na Exactly. the point of maximum that I dislike the Chung w 's of a right there.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:07:47.00 ID:: 106 3 + aNGcYo
1 >>
Japanese and Japan 's is that it' s possible anti-Korean by emulating Germany
I understand I


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:11:16.79 ID:: 110 c9EvBpAG
1 >>
Do not because I hated to Germany from before that, South Korea 's?
And Jan was hated even survey results of 2011.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:07:11.34 ID:: 255 2Y1nH0dW
1 >>
Wwww you did not know
This was helpful


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:24:36.78 ID:: 258 GOyQS10y
1 >>
W What know Korea and was hated in Europe so far
I thought it's just reaction, "Where? Japan? It some?" An anti more.


259: <丶 `∀ '> (Tue) 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:25:55.35 ID: TZqaE +2 Q
258 >>
Football fans such as Portugal such as Spain such as Italy such as France,
I have not forgotten the treatment received in South Korea Japan and Korea World Cup.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/16 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:12:24.12 ID:: 477 5g1xEHF3
1 >>
I have to say Japan is isolated from the world this
The world to say it's disgusting Korea clearly


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:32:14.33 ID:: 9 PUqveqPs
is to perform the unpleasant Korea more if I thought that Japan has been hit in South Korea.
Korea should settle the Tadase their actions by Japan hates Korea thoroughly.
To be going to the relationship of its own way if not corrected.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/16 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:51:26.51 ID:: 466 evomFlWR
9 >>

> Children of "Hitler depart! You than have to root that you have set a placard of "is"

Because there is no reason that ethnic groups are saying this is correct Koreans
Ok if Tsuppashire until economic meltdown


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:32:14.61 ID:: 10 pI + z + oD4
And to know well the low cultural standard of Chung Europe even in remote areas, the Japanese too gentle
It was to embolden here Chung


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:32:59.02 ID:: 13 lmmDNhjt
The Iyae a = Chung Minarae Germany

It is


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:35:47.81 ID:: 21 1EO44Z4j
The www or unrequited love of Korea even yet again following the tsundere to Japan of Korean
Www world It looks there is isolated from South Korea after all


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:37:00.25 ID:: 27 pxM + wI96
It is to say most countries is not like South Korea than in Japan.
Koreans but praised Germany and Minarae Germany, from the German
Do not the most hated. I feel I'm need When you hated how much Korean Chung.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:41:00.76 ID:: 31 q61YvnWM
Though it is boiling anger in South Korea over Japan
I wish it rubbed you have on the upper


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:41:18.12 ID:: 34 PuX7qc8b
South Korea adorn superficial After Germany from Japan and I'm reflected It Like fur


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:42:35.91 ID:: 40 JXqSDgEm
> Japanese
> Evaluation of Korea, 19% positive group, 28% deniers. Surprisingly, it is a layer that is considered to be neither
It has more than a majority, deniers which can be called "No Han layer" was only 2% range>.

Data is not it old this?

Koreans maybe want to say "in Tsu, Japan is not Nida~tsu! Hated Korean Uri" me.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:48:59.42 ID:: 52 0nE6/t2w
Belly to stand even for free in that yellow Korean, German Therefore Ya insult
Do not you at Te?

I do not have a good impression in Europe itself or rather yellow.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:49:00.78 ID:: 53 oJJpsZ5A
Although I did not know Koreans and hated so much in Germany
I do not choice but to sympathy After reading content


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/13 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:59:43.89 ID:: 87 gqGXBAvd
South Korea to isolated hated the world!
ラベル:German
posted by nokija at 01:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。