2013年08月27日

[Korean] "Does not match schedule" Visitation denial Executive Office of the President, and former Prime Minister Fukuda [08/22]

Koreans ignored the call from Japan
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377136916/


1: Rough seas φ ★ 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:01:56.20 ID:???
The 22nd, Yasuo Fukuda, former Prime Minister to visit South Korea.
Visit to Korea this time of former Prime Minister Fukuda's to attend by parliamentarians from the two countries in the "Korea-Japan Forum".

According to the Japanese media, and plans to Seiko Noda affairs chairman of the Liberal Democratic Party, former Foreign Minister Seiji Maehara from the Democratic Party also visit Korea together.

Former Prime Minister Fukuda met twice and (-hye) President Park Geun in February this year.
Former Prime Minister Fukuda has requested a meeting with South Korean President Park to the Executive Office of the President this time, but the President's Office that "schedule does not fit" he said.

That there is no plan of official also met government officials, such as (equivalent to province) Ministry of Foreign Affairs former Prime Minister Fukuda.

In addition, Junichi Ihara Asia Pacific director of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs also visited Korea on May 22,
Zhao Tai Yong of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Cho Tae-young) or the Korean Peninsula (the Korean Peninsula) peace negotiations General Manager
I met you (Park Chun'yon) northeast Asia director from Park Jun Yong.

Since the political bureaucracy, Japanese officials to visit Korea one after another,
20 countries and regions leading parties of these will be held in Russia in September and (G20) summit,
Asia Pacific Ocean Economic Cooperation to be held in Indonesia in October (APEC) Leaders' Meeting,
In Brunei Association of Southeast Asian Nations, China and Japan to Korea (ASEAN +3) Summit before and after
Or to tell the view to hold a Korea-Japan summit, eyed.


2013/08/22 10:25
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/08/22/2013082201209.html


Quoted source: visitation denial [Korean] "does not match dates" Executive Office of the President, and former Prime Minister Fukuda [08/22]

25: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:08:33.22 ID: Y3 +1 eZXW
1 >>
Ohakune side seems to have announced If you do not summit at the G20 Koreans but w
Not see much and also former Prime Minister, it I'm desperate to Ohakune.
Since this has been driven to a situation that can not be absolutely fruitless talks in South Korea, Abe-chan w I do not have to summit


318: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 13:28:06.03 ID: x/O1 + yP4
1 >>
If you want to improve relations, Koreans met with former Prime Minister under the circumstances that the tense
The thing is called ... but ... I seem to ship over, if there is that it is guilty What is Korean
I would not want to see. Or will China relationship

2 >>
Korean seems to say. Did not dispute it in both China?


390: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 15:26:26.23 ID: DUSW5omA
1 >>
That's okay Ja
Originally not you should go to it and there is no problem if need Koreans paint with mud in the face of Fukuda


Betrayal of one's own country media of "Tsu soon ~ ~ ~ the summit" will also be forced into silence by this


392: Elder Sister ◆ MIZUHO2gjU 2013/08/22 (Thu) 15:52:31.80 ID: zk3PJYen
390 >>
The Ne would be Speaking of sacrifice done in painting the mud in the face of Fukuda's ... This.


414: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 17:32:14.06 ID: uVckGE8z
1 >>
Korean Did the meeting rejected. Japan Na said that "disruption of Japan and Korea responsibility South Korean side" and with impunity in this


416: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 17:43:15.55 ID :/ W3h6MWh
414 >>
Showed a good faith but South Korea refused Tsu Japan Nde I'll Hey Shanai
It's also true Yankee 's opponent is greater


516: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 22:35:32.52 ID: viceRNfT
1 >>
Well, do not because Chau talking about the judgment of Nippon Steel now, Koreans and end up meeting.
Because it becomes negative in Ohakune trimaran story of the judgment even answer.
Korean Naa I do not see you now.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/23 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:14:29.95 ID:: 605 gXBqbFz4
1 >>
Korea wwwwwwwwwwwwww Do not you feel it 's being tested

Koreans fail this time.
Summit lost in this. It's really a matter of joy.


13: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:06:07.81 ID: s5F1gY + b
Koreans Nida you've done turned down an interview hope!

I wish if I made the surface of the water pipe under Toko no such bland, Koreans Na's kid really


Well, Japan because I'm saying that me not want to interview from the other party's, need to bring prime minister talks from here, there 'is no longer


18: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:07:20.78 ID: L / WnZNnS
13 >>
Kunekune The Na from die to be anti-Japanese stop doping.
Korean does not stop coming out soon symptoms of poisoning, but I can not stop.


32: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:10:48.73 ID: D5CNAVGD
Koreans continue the tension nasty country to go steadily poorer
Korean wonder if you think China will help us. I I hope you help
Anti-government demonstrations might frequent public is frustrated poverty is Korean, but good luck

Koreans want you to not involved in Japan anymore
I do not have a place of your compensation there


44: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:12:58.70 ID: 5fjREm5O
We did it ^ ^

I could just cause of the Korean invasion in this


52: Elder Sister ◆ MIZUHO2gjU 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:15:07.46 ID: zk3PJYen
Imakita industry

44 >>
The Saru not fun Nante invasion?
It is not necessary forever Nante Anna land of South Korea.


47: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:14:07.58 ID: TYw + vVYC
Yeah Koreans because it is race proven that Dotakyan because position is not as comparable to North Korea and South Korea to meet previously, do not not issued former President Korea If the talks.


48: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:14:29.83 ID: 5WehdYQ8
Park Ohakune, there 'does not work as the schedule does not fit?
Kune old lady of withdrawal and w


63: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:18:41.47 ID: A8l8Mws8
Koreans w such are getting to the point where anti-Japanese beyond the point of no return

Korean I wonder if not you declare war on the left over momentum (gander


73: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:21:01.61 ID: u7q/gae5
Originally, this article probably lie


89: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:24:45.69 ID: yIlens6l
73 >>
As always, this is Asahi inception
http://www.asahi.com/politics/update/0821/TKY201308200501.html
JoongAng Ilbo will pick it up
http://japanese.joins.com/article/234/175234.html?servcode=A00§code=A10


74: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:21:09.93 ID: 8ARKjBWN
Pipe of Japanese and Korean www Na are dying this totally


84: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:23:07.12 ID: KNvG + zcd
74 >>
Children so that they can not be again in the pipe cut there!


83: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:22:47.50 ID: 0eBPmY9g
Kana was not Fukuda?
"I'll put that textbook of Takeshima" Japan
"You wait for me a little," Akihiro
"Unreasonable, Well, in that kind of thing," Japan
Nida Fabyon you happen Korea tantrum

In the w is leaked to the wiki


87: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:24:12.55 ID: yyBTTVsC
Discourtesy to Japan Korean I'm going to grow the antipathy of Japanese such attitude w Koreans become medal


88: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:24:19.48 ID: QxePDCqK
If there is such event, Koreans that I want to say to the politicians "Japan I met you only meet
Do not'm wondering whether to do such as Nida "you've done to say
Diplomatic officials of South Korea I do not stop imitating like crush pipe from this yourself?
posted by nokija at 23:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Japan and Korea] In the comfort women autobiography distribution of Gyeongnam Office of Education ... "Do not come to the annual event of the 15th anniversary of" Japan [08/22]

Koreans have an abnormal personality
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377137765/


1: Rough seas φ ★ 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:16:05.85 ID:???
After sending to Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan, et al, a book dealing with the biography of the Japanese military comfort women is South Gyeongsang Province (South Gyeongsang Province) Office of Education,
That suddenly, education, Yamaguchi Prefecture has denied regular visits co-jin Superintendent (67) was revealed.

Yamaguchi is known as the far-right regional maintenance system in Japan.

The 21st, co-superintendent of schools, was scheduled to visit Yamaguchi Prefecture in the schedule of 3 nights 4 to 26 this month According to the Kei-do Office of Education.
This year is the Year of Yamaguchi Prefectural Board of Education and Kei-do Office of Education will be the 15th anniversary signed a friendship exchange agreement.

Both have been visiting South Korea and Japan by turns every year.
But the 19th, Tanabe Tsunemi Superintendent of Yamaguchi Prefecture has been officially requested the postponement of the visit of the co-superintendent of education in e-mail and telephone.

Kei-do Office of Education was in a state of finished up the final schedule adjustment for the superintendent visit Yamaguchi Prefectural Board of Education on the 16th.

Disaster two people killed in heavy rains, "the end of July occurred in the e-mail Tanabe superintendent,
explained the background of the postponement request while restoration work is in progress, "as well as school superintendent to visit.

He added, "sports exchange team was scheduled visits with the superintendent of schools but may be asked to come as planned," and together with it.

The Gyeongnam Office of Education, requested postponement of the visit of Yamaguchi Prefecture, dealing with biography Kim Bokuto~uku's comfort women victims (96)
It is seen that it is not independent of the thing you ship the Japanese version of "Please do not forget me."

The 13th, Office of Education sent to political and education leaders of Japan 800 books this book. This book arrived in Japan in 17-18 daily to the Office of Education,
It claimed that there is a possibility that officials of Yamaguchi prefecture that has received this has instructed the "exchange disruption".

"I sent the book with the intention to encourage the reflection of the political leaders of Japan, regrettable show me this reaction" co-education as long to
I said, "going to not send team also sports exchange".


39 minutes at 09 August 22, 2013 [JoongAng Ilbo / JoongAng Ilbo Japanese version]
http://japanese.joins.com/article/274/175274.html?servcode=A00§code=A10&cloc=jp|main|breakingnews


Quoted source: in the comfort women autobiography distribution of Japan-Korea-[] Gyeongnam Office of Education Japan ... "Do not come to the annual event of the 15th anniversary of" [08/22]

14: Ninpocho [Lv = 14, xxxPT] (1 Tasu0:9) [TEPCO 83.8%] 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:29:16.44 ID: 2hNR + LsZ
1 >>
Lectures and classes because schools can not visit schedule is affected simply this
The "I want you to postpone", you can do with playground not affected the sports exchange
It will only talk about caring

Koreans would notice that the thing that is wrong it is me you are reporting "Do not come"?


52: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 12:31:28.58 ID: o6 +8 N + C /
1 >>
No, regardless of the event separately, regardless also comfort women biography, this is Do not be Kitan.
Because I'm a hassle if there is exchange of Dano's friendship with you guys, great damage.
In it to refused it with a good reason, I do Ne Ja 's fire disease with delusions without permission. Is Psycho.


54: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 12:35:06.67 ID: 4I7hA2gt
1 >>
I interact with Chung in shallow cleverness municipality in the country because it is stupid.
And get in trouble always.


79: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 16:47:41.60 ID: UIJutVcz
1 >>
> Yamaguchi is known as the far-right regional maintenance system in Japan.

Korean I wish to be fake and kidnapping


80: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 16:55:15.55 ID: qzHBcwQ /
79 >>
There Nida there is no difference in climate extreme right manner because it is the region Prime Minister extreme right manner grew up! It will gonna be, Korean also no was investigated also not know at all
I'm comfortable, because I said I write without also examining that came up with me flyer Korea


84: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 17:17:53.64 ID: suf9x6Vw
1 >>
This or that guy paranoia.
Korean is getting to be more and more funny to read too deep ...


8: original Fukue citizen 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:21:17.59 ID: N986xdGO
> Disaster two people killed in heavy rains, "the end of July occurred in the e-mail Tanabe superintendent,
> Such as school superintendent to visit also ongoing restoration work

Although I think this is why no problem on the situation but also to logical
Koreans in front of words of condolence
Per leave out "~ ~ Japan is comfort women" or
Na like Koreans

Korean not step on the land of eternal Japan


20: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:33:12.46 ID: VZPZQH2N
Koreans w fool
The yan are going back and forth with the Shimonoseki
Yamaguchi is a close cousin Yan most


110: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 20:06:05.11 ID: ZuAhnyHC
20 >>
That's why there w 's going on in the area have a strong sense of vigilance against South Korea


22: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:34:24.38 ID: sBBGt668
Koreans and have stopped thinking in sticking label of far-right
In addition, I'll lose the country


24: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:36:01.63 ID: MFQDoKD0
Not a delusion of this Korean? w
Well shit But kimchi does not the entry is a good thing


27: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:39:50.20 ID: jalw3pRR
> Disaster two people killed in heavy rains, "the end of July occurred in the e-mail Tanabe superintendent,
> Explained the background of the postponement request while restoration work is in progress, "as well as school superintendent to visit.

Or not it is not what the comfort women also related to this. What is Korean, do not be all stiff in malice.


31: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:51:07.70 ID: k277SxRA
I wish I Hide~e Te Korean

It will be the Japanese 's white priority to their Korean busy you may be in disaster response

Koreans' s funny head


34: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:54:28.31 ID: aQ1sQkej
This is mere paranoia Korean unfortunately.
Koreans, because guilty mind if there is awareness of liar
W every move of the opponent'm looking to attack their


40: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 12:05:27.76 ID: IcB5FSW7
Delusion too cruel ww of Kimchi


42: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 12:09:09.60 ID: AjHi3X6D
Mad


43: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 12:09:47.85 ID: hXEk8kGz
Koreans sprinkle harmful outside this base, educators, politicians prostitutes such as this Ianfu
Do not even if he did, "I do not welcome why".

Japanese book issued in Japan, "Japan's annexation of the Korean Peninsula, Japan, Korea truth of governance" or,
When you sprinkle in the same way to reflect on history forgery

The guys will give someone diplomacy total Scandic Japanese Korean.



Before then
>> Disaster two people killed in heavy rains, "the end of July occurs,
explained the background of the postponement request while restoration work is in progress, "as well as school superintendent to visit.

Although I think it's at face value the correspondence of the Yamaguchi Prefecture probably

Korean because it is hand frequently used that do not fit with the officials of Japan, China and South Korea are to blame bogus disaster and accusation
The wonder I thought myself from also to have been the same thing.


46: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 12:17:11.95 ID: Gp7HOvXO
Koreans flocked to the affected areas in the coming When you come,
Nida Japanese Choppari that <丶 `∀ '> Korean Uri we were doing came to help thanks Sill!

And Koreans are to face unpleasant Kuwase to victims and spicy kimchi ramen.
<丶 `∀ '> Japanese Choppari is Nida way ha ha ha I thanked the head down!

Heck is that? This w, such as those seen in Miyagi or Fukushima


49: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 12:23:45.65 ID: hMntSYOT
such as going to Koreans encourage reflection in this, How can you get ridiculous
But this is so I do a serious of Korean
For many Koreans, Korea in what victim nation of justice,
Since Japan'm a perpetrator nation's one-sided

Korean'm a country simple program for children like


69: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 14:51:57.01 ID: eWbgbUQS
This is good flow.
Do not need to interact with arrogant Korean ethnic push the envelope a fake Japanese people.
Japanese Shimae burning This Koreans have been sent.


70: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 14:54:24.61 ID: eWbgbUQS
Koreans mad ethnic Koreans to lash out with a book of absurd remarks prostitute, and white reflection in Japan.
Yamaguchi white prohibited exchanges.


89: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 17:31:16.44 ID: iweGA + F +
Korean to report Do Kimekon without permission and would be schools and belief trumped anything
Korean paranoia.


101: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 18:41:15.89 ID: TnqB3mTE
> Yamaguchi far-right region of Japan's leading

Japan Communist Party first chairman Kenji Miyamoto is a Yamaguchi Prefecture light from city. The humiliated later from writing articles does not look anything Korean guys


115: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:49:05.13 ID: 4y1k3dSD
If you say Kim's Bokuto~uku, two years after the end of the war even willl was forced to prostitution, that ...! ?
She was forced to prostitution when I was a teen, but willl war was not happening in the first place at that time, that ...! ?
ラベル:comfort women
posted by nokija at 21:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Navy commander yuan "Japan will embark on Dokdo invasion 16 years of U.S. and South Korean headquarters after the dissolution. Nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, nuclear submarine required " ★ 3 [07/15]

Thought is short of Korea Navy original commander
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373898074/
Navy commander yuan
"Japan will embark on Dokdo invasion 16 years of U.S. and South Korean headquarters after the dissolution.
Nuclear-powered aircraft carrier, nuclear submarine required "
★ 3 [07/15]

Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:21:14.87 ID that came back: 1:??
Usurpation field well for Dokdo our Japanese is relentless.
In the cabinet meeting of July 9, 2013, the Japanese government, repeated the claim that Japanese territory is Dokdo Confirms announced the '2013 year defense white paper ".
White Paper on "territorial dispute (Japanese style name of bamboo Dokdo) Takeshima is present in the form of still unresolved and the Northern Territories (Russia Kuril Island 4), located on the territory of our country-specific"
Was referred to as 'Takeshima' Dokdo also map specify, and displays the territory of Japan.

It is unreasonable claims are repeated nine years since 2005. Have been issued at the beginning of the end of July? September the defense white paper.
July 21, did you fast this time it is not independent of the House of Councillors election of Japan. Drift to the right, claim of sovereignty, was appointed prime minister at the end of last year, such as yen policy Abe (LDP).
Interpretation to be obtained votes stimulate the Japanese people in this election is possible.

Abe, plans (to ensure the right of belligerency, retention of regular army) constitutional amendment to promote on the basis of election victory.
But our attention, some time, Japan on whether to start the armed provocation in any form. Let's have a closer look.

Defense white paper, which incorporated the military strategy and defense policy. Proportion of importance is different in that you go through the decision of the Council of Ministers of Japan.
The (published every two years) defense white paper of us, I will publish the Minister of Defense approval. Japan has revealed the national will to usurpation Dokdo by force environment is formed.

I started in earnest preparation provocation from 2005. It is time that time, participation our government had requested the (conversion of wartime operational control) ROK-US Combined Forces Command dismantling the United States in the anti-American policy.
So, Japan was clearly the first time Dokdo sovereignty in 2005 defense white paper. And, it contained (airspace) the waters around Dokdo and defense area Maritime Self-Defense Force (navy) and Public Self-Defense Forces of (Air Force).

The referred to as territorial waters and territory Dokdo to the rescue zone and guard search and rescue service of the Japan Coast Guard (Coast Guard), it contained Dokdo territory map of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications.
Was arranged so as to increase the naval power, such as Aegis and helicopter aircraft carrier Maizuru District Corps of Dokdo close to (sea fleet). Necessary preparations armed provocation is a completion status.
After that, you are a regular basis this occupation landing training ".

When provocation of Japan or begin?

It will be in 2016 or later. First, the Korea-US Combined Forces Command is because be dismantled in December 2015. In the Korea-US Combined defense system under the now,
The United States is in charge of co-defense of South Korea, it is not possible for Japan to try to Dokdo usurpation.
However, CFC unit after dismantling, the defense of South Korea so that South Korea has a responsible leadership.
Therefore, it must respond to only our armed provocation of Japan.

Japan will introduce the (, 30 knots 22DDH) aircraft carrier of 27,000 tons of construction has been completed in 2014 (16DDH, 30 knots, two ships) and 20,000 tons of aircraft carrier during Operation.
Carrier-based fighter is expected to be mounted (stealth, vertical take-off and landing aircraft) the U.S. produced the new F-35B. It is an important force of Dokdo invasion.

Predictable scenario, to land on Dokdo to surprise typical right-wing forces in Japan and riding separately to ship more than one cough. In order to protect it,
Maritime Self-Defense Force vessels and patrol boats of the Japan Coast Guard is called out. However, the naval power of we are 1/3 the level of Japan, no aircraft carrier.
And, it's outnumbered frigate Aegis, and destroyer, submarine, transport ship (landing ship), in all maritime patrol aircraft / helicopter.
Also be introduced to Dokdo waters by transforming the naval air power that supports existing threat to (North Korea) is also difficult.

(To be continued)

Source (Korean)
http://www.konas.net/article/article.asp?idx=31547
Before thread
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373889044/
Time 2013/07/15 thread that stood (Mon) 14:16:03.84


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:21:31.02 ID that came back: 2:??
1 >> More

So what should be done?

October 11, 2012, Defense Acquisition Program Administration reported to the National Assembly Defense Committee research study results on maritime forces enhancement measures for the protection and sovereignty over Dokdo.
According to the survey, assuming that the surrounding countries would call out 30% of ocean forces, task force three? 4 is required in order to deal with this.

Two ships Aegis, (4,500 tons) two ships Korea type destroyer, large transport ship (Dokdo ship class) one vessel, (3000 tons class) two ships next submarine, maneuver warfare team of one, one ship military support, (P-3C) 3 maritime patrol aircraft machine,
It is composed of marine and helicopter operations 16 machine. Defense Agency project revealed that it "may be secured to such forces and to keep a low level of threat of the neighboring countries".

Therefore, it is necessary to secure urgently insufficient strength. 3? Five ships Aegis, (including take Seikai troops dispatch) 3? Five ships Korea type destroyer immediately,
I undertake large transport ship (Dokdo class ship) 3? Four ships, to 6? Eight vessels built next submarine. Must be converted into aircraft carrier Dokdo ship to the current (23 knots).
Air Force must address the training of pilots and carrier-based fighter secured.
Must be undertaken to ensure a nuclear-propelled submarine (3000? 4000 tons class) and (40,000 tons class) nuclear-powered aircraft carrier.

Since there is no natural place to hide in the sea and sky, weapons systems better than the enemy is essential to tradition.
And it until we secure a sufficient force, to postpone the demolition of the ROK-US Combined Command is also a good idea.
Japan has received military and diplomatic support of the United States for defense of the Senkaku Islands. It is a lesson to be given to us.

(Reserve Vice Admiral, former naval operations commander) of gold


36: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:30:21.82 ID: Vz4 +9 oao
1 >>
> I started in earnest preparation provocation from 2005.

It 's not remember what their own or were Yarakashi in 2005 because it is stupid guys.
Okubo demo's thriving this year I'm such because there is last year, and nothing is going to see Nante such cause-and-effect relationship.

I want me dead usually.


38: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:31:02.18 ID: I36Ts6Wd
1 >>
Tail

relief juice though, that Japan is Kakaru beat ahead
Gunner does might be the economic blockade in emergency


Fell in love with the 15th September @ Born On August 15 [wall] ・ ω ・ ') gander 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:39:54.37 ID:: 80 kLbrRddp
And you're making at the beginning of the way out "of the losing Nida~a ~ It was a weapon that poor performance" What 's 1 (' ・ ω ・ `) >> it?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/16 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:42:13.13 ID:: 339 Lm5Q1e2f
1 >>




Although I think the aircraft carrier and do not need.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/16 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:21:54.45 ID:: 422 013n6zgY
1 >>

Korea is funny
W because Korea higher priority than that it is a war in the north


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/16 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:51:37.20 ID:: 499 SiLoc9j +
1 >>
Or two, to think this way really is not a lie arbitrary
Problem of intelligence anymore If you're there
Original military commander car w
W I or cartoon character of analytical skills or anything you do not need


6: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:25:09.43 ID: jGjy/WE1
"Unreasonable aircraft carrier in South Korea," Japanese


Reality
next aircraft carrier of France South Korea's STX is built
http://www.meretmarine.com/objets/28882.jpg


30: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:29:00.38 ID: jGjy/WE1
14 >>
This budget also been recorded in France next aircraft carrier
Wastewater discharge seventy-five thousand tons
the scale of more than three times 22DDH of Japan


34: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:29:40.25 ID: p0uJ/7US
30 >>
But the 's made in Korea then, right neck is the most ...


41: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:31:16.94 ID: m9VZANHD
34 >>
It's a subsidiary of France make.
Mon, such WRC team like a Hyundai.
Purchase whole.
Here is not clear but Korea do contract execution and the case collapsed.


17: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:26:44.47 ID: m9VZANHD
6 >>
South Korea's STX ×
○ STX Europe's
No South Korea relationship because it is European companies it acquired.
In, headquarters'm a bank management, but what are you gonna do?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/16 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 04:11:31.35 ID:: 502 g1XGyyKu
17 >>
How can you get group currently being dismantled and bankruptcy there
Destined to be repurchased in Europe are sold bashing sooner or later


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/16 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:45:56.40 ID:: 593 ebNFaz + f
6 >>
Dongara would shipbuilding in Korea, but do in France outfitting.
Begin with Korea can not make such as catapult.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/16 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:54:47.03 ID:: 595 0DqWbsTJ
593 >>
Can just go to make Tsu shipyard in the south, where several tens of thousand tons special steels do get?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/16 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:04:47.35 ID:: 598 4du5MmSS
595 >>
'm Different.
The hull block made all over France in the (? Wonder if Europe),
At the dock of the shipyard in France (was acquired by STX) ,
Only assemble.


8: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:25:24.17 ID: a/XKPPn4
Do not Korea Doshigatai stupid because Korea say friendship friendship in Japan Keep in treated as enemy only this

Tokushima Prefecture, Kobe City, Hyogo Prefecture Himeji Kakogawa Kagawa Prefecture
This or not from the solution or Which if Korea write 's fool Yamagata.
We're doing things the same way such as Okayama Prefecture.
Is it w's Japan-Korea friendship while facing idiots keep treated as enemy

Because it was laughing with grinning face bad feelings, not do you want to face bright red If I had that kind of content
I found immediately of even Morochon.


9: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:25:26.67 ID: ODNznMpd
Hey ...... 2016.
Can I convenience Nanzo funds or to develop or purchase such as a nuclear submarine aircraft carrier such as that time?


15: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:26:23.31 ID: +7 h9RGtJ
9 >>
Whether or not there is a state in the Korean Peninsula or rather.


25: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:28:01.53 ID: rCntda + R
Aircraft carrier of South Korea Nante will be scuttled by storm one shot
W or intend to seek relief in Japan


32: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:29:25.45 ID: m9VZANHD
25 >>
You will not believe until there because I can not leave port in the high waves in the fixture.


37: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/15 (Mon) 23:30:35.37 ID: buJ1N/7d
What? Hetare this is what willl O'Mara? Ww Naa Chung's really fool


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/16 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:32:38.38 ID:: 513 asrQEoDf
You laugh because you are you saying such as drift to the right the country of others in this.
ラベル:Takeshima
posted by nokija at 19:21| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Seoul] Urinara Korea Gwangju World Swimming bid The arrest warrant to bidding committee executives The counterfeit financial support of government guarantee [08/21]

This is a scam every time the Korean
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377100190/


1: ◆ 3ZUPU3cydIci @ Turn Over φ ★ 2013/08/22 (Thu) 00:49:50.49 ID:???
8 minutes Recent (Wed) 11:21 August Chosun Ilbo Japanese version

I have been investigating the case to Gwangju to a fixed venue of World Swimming Championships in 2019 has forged official documents in the course of the bid
To up to 20 days, on charges of counterfeiting official documents, such as exercise and official document forgery Part 1 Gwangju District Prosecutor's Office detective (Kim Gukuiru Director),
Female staff of marketing team and organization (60) Kim Seok Secretary-General of the event bidding committee for the (44)
I claimed a (warrant investigation institutions to request the court when it is not able to secure the custody of the suspect) arrest warrant.

Same day, Gwangju District Court was subjected issue the shape taken into custody for two people.
It plans to conduct (equivalent to detention question) warrant examination to 21 pm, to determine whether the warrant issuance.

Toward bid of World Swimming Championships, signature of the Secretary entered (equivalent to the Ministry) Culture, Sports and Tourism Ministry and the Prime Minister female staff Kim and Secretary-General
Suspected of forging the financial support of the government guarantee and submitted International Swimming Federation (FINA) is held.

Female staff in response to the proposal and desirable March this year, is the change in letter form the government guarantee from the consulting firm,
That it has forged documents through the consulting firm of South Korea on that reported in Kim Secretary-General, was revealed by the survey.
And instructed to consider in response to the "report, but so far that the certificate was forged Kim Secretary-General
It was claimed that "he knew when it was seized from the Office of the Prime Minister in April.
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130821-00001162-chosun-kr


Quoted source: in-Urinara [Seoul] Korea Gwangju World Swimming bid bid committee officials forgery [08/21] guarantee the financial support of arrest warrant government

75: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 06:40:43.52 ID: o6 +8 N + C /
1 >>
I tell you the truth in advance, but Korean'm white somehow on their own without relying on Japan?
I tell you the truth this too, but also Pyeongchang, South Koreans Na does Dakar?

Without a guarantee of money, management entity even if caught, Koreans Is I do not know whether there is any hand.


2: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 00:55:15.91 ID: oIEHwkrq
Koreans flock to the Japanese legal

Korean's gather to Urinara central government crime


3: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 00:56:17.31 ID: zJ7gwYFh
"Japan's contribution is short of funds," and when South Korea was to attract the Olympic Games,
While it is said so gratuitously?
(Japan Democrat does may have intrusive promise ...)

If this were true, Korean everyone 's pig box to go.


7: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 00:59:54.96 ID: k7BoftDB
3 >>
It's the first place the head strange IOC also that they believed the assumption that a third country give money
How far do you know the real story


60: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 02:57:04.96 ID: ZsYz3k5z
7 >>
Korea, there 'take also check to Japan usually it
The IOC wish'll emissions rotten Well


100: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 15:19:12.12 ID: 2PEr2vG1
60 >>
Officer of FIFA and the IOC also received bribes, it first thing out of his mouth can not at present be used to punish it
The IOC Nde not a national or international organizations


6: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 00:59:28.46 ID: A8l8Mws8
This w Na's fraud of every time the Korean


8: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 00:59:58.28 ID: SGmn873l
I do not know the meaning to attract until the forgery but no swimmer is not worth mentioning Korean.


10: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 01:02:46.30 ID: R9GEOPxr
8 >>
The aim of Koreans rise in real estate prices, including redevelopment.
It seems such as Winter Olympics, also quasi-Expo was a big failure.


18: ◆ 65537KeAAA 2013/08/22 (Thu) 01:08:19.77 ID: jznW/n3t BE :29354933-PLT (13051)
10 >>
Get out now and then "Korea Disneyland" is also Na's it


25: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 01:13:09.61 ID: R9GEOPxr
18 >>
W the press of the South flows is! "Fixed" for no and decided at all their influence to
I Yarakashi that I go ahead 's forged certificate this time, but root not it's the same this.


16: ◆ 65537KeAAA 2013/08/22 (Thu) 01:07:45.17 ID: jznW/n3t BE :58709636-PLT (13051)
8 >>
Have you ever held the Olympic World Cup ・ F1GP ・ World Championships in Athletics, Winter Olympics, World Swimming all hand Korea ○ large sports power

I do say such as Ja?


9: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 01:00:39.90 ID: R9GEOPxr
But what Koreans wonder to funds once it is no longer run out of this serious. In fact, financial Gwangju then seems serious.


14: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 01:05:01.88 ID: 36skFcem
9 >>
Korean I live in Japan claim to normally as fait accompli Well?


15: ◆ 65537KeAAA 2013/08/22 (Thu) 01:06:16.78 ID: jznW/n3t BE :146772195-PLT (13051)
Korean, there 'withdrew "pull high-speed rail" Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games but have cramp
Are you not protect the concept What I promise Korean?


19: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 01:09:26.05 ID: dJX6eidT
15 >>
The concept of commitment is not to the guys before to protect the promise Korean


39: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 01:31:39.01 ID: +420 cNT3
15 >>
What Japanese've got to expect the Korean guys What word "commitment" even did not exist until the annexation?


32: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 01:24:13.56 ID: 8x29Ypyg
Outrageous logic of Korea to request assistance in Pyeongchang Olympic

". Overseas team to training camp in Japan in preparation for Pyeongchang Olympic"
(Because there is no good practice facilities in Korea ※, and. It is absolutely necessary to practice in Japan partly jet lag prevention just before adjustment)

"Whose money is it? Would fall and thanks to Choppari?"

"Is prepared to provide a forum for competition in some countries as Choppari brother Korea"
In fact (※ is the competition to use the large slope, the mountain in the first place can be used does not exist in Korea. Course, without going to South Korea will allow the reverse brought to co-host before I knew it, such as when the World Cup, only to " special venue "treatment of Korea and Pyeongchang Olympics)

"Brother countries (South Korea) is because of us to the Osusowake of Olympic,. Feeling on this, to be taken over the construction cost of Korea country brother (Japan)"

Korean seems to insist with a straight face this. Seems to start the power projection to relevant ministries and agencies "I do not seek to convenience and money to Korea Olympic" as already in the devil plate.


70: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 03:58:20.52 ID: PwBjhlOS
69 >>
Right to host the Olympics is one principle held city.
I is collected in the name now two separate ... for various holding costs.
Just to innocently holding cost in other countries it is not usually done from the matter of pride.


92: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 09:44:03.03 ID: xdN / kmyx
70 >>
Thing out of his mouth definitely not be ashamed because it is thought me "was out of the money" in Japan in the case of those guys Koreans. Koreans then boast rather
've No from the beginning also feel that Koreans return of course. And then beaten in Korean Korean returns rather


34: aaaa 2013/08/22 (Thu) 01:24:47.67 ID: rM2CL + Q9
Devastation of Europe this also Is not bad
IOC, World Swimming Federation also to avoid troubles like this also can be work
FIFA also doubtful curtal then held

Those who got in charge in the U.S. Maybe for good this


35: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 01:26:10.69 ID: oIEHwkrq
34 >>
South Korea it's okay if you ask the debacle


41: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 01:39:54.10 ID: 9TLckyMg
South Korea to profess "stopping! Determined Tokyo Bid" Olympic venue decision this year
Korean even though it has already been a "Tokyo defeated" activity by up to negative campaign all over the world,
Is it seems Japan is to cooperate with the Olympic Games in South Korea as a matter of course, Koreans irresistible wonder why


61: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 03:07:30.96 ID: 2rNNFrBB
Pyeongchang also likely, but area of ​​Incheon International Airport of the entrance as well Did not think brink of collapse Korea?
After, Pyeongchang is debt facilities were prepared for the Olympic Games,
\ 4 billion years, but I've heard such as interest only. What is this, do not you picking?


79: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 07:18:35.39 ID: kTjtmB4V
In the sense of South Korea, I'm not become the "lie" when government affirmed.
Also crime, Koreans country that not a bad thing if you do not get caught.

The concept of shame is totally different with Japan Korean.
In South Korea, shame "what is miss". In, Koreans "blame" the guy who was embarrassed.
There is such a sense in Japan, but the main Japanese and "What angle" shame.
Is it such as write a shame if you do not know.


90: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 09:30:58.08 ID: NNQY6PVS
Pyeongchang also Gwangju also, Japan is not it should not be put out red cent.
ラベル:World Swimming
posted by nokija at 18:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[JoongAng Ilbo] Chung Original Samsung Economic Research Institute Success equation of "The Korean economy is over, I'll leave it to market forces " [08/20]

And ends within the economy of South Korea does not start
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376982444/


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/08/20 (Tue) 16:07:24.53 ID that came back: 1:??
South Korea's economy slipped out to nine quarters the quagmire of 0 percent growth recently.
Results of the investigation of the Bank of Korea, (GDP) has he increased 1.1% from the previous quarter gross domestic product in the second quarter.
However, people who optimism and any general public if an expert, and turned to growth Korean economy bottomed out is not much.

It's people watching South Korea's economy was in danger also Jung Guhyon Original Samsung Economic Research Institute Director.
"Where do we are headed" in the book you gave recently Chung original director,
I was evaluated "success equation of the miracle of economic growth that Korea has achieved in the past 60 years was over."

success equation of Korea he saw can be described as "success = (values ​​of Korean) (+ democracy market economy) ×".
Under the values ​​eagerly further, compensation that many involve the people do even more firmly,
Korean's Isoshin to work studying violently to this. However, these values ​​of Koreans weaker than before now,
It's evaluation of the author high growth era is that is coming to an end.

When the original director Chung saw, why the values ​​are weakened and egalitarian approach as "universal welfare" such as "accompanied by growth",
This is because the government interventions in the market has expanded for this purpose.

Seek to recover values ​​of Korean still also measures to make rise again Korean economy that stopped.
Merit to spear eagerly compensation many further back to people and businesses that do more firmly is it that you must be the foundation.
I emphasize the principle of market theory "economy should minimize government intervention left to the market" and to do so.

"Economic democratization of the government now, politics to pursue things for political purposes" is to cut out again the principle theory
Basic assumption of the author that has been laid. To changes in the economic environment and world affairs that will be deployed during the next 15 years
so that it is possible to check the corresponding method predictions and some veteran economists issued.

http://japanese.joins.com/article/168/175168.html?servcode=300§code=300


Quoted source: ・ [JoongAng Ilbo] Chung Original Samsung Economic Research Institute "success equation of the Korean economy is over, I'll leave it to market forces" [08/20]

(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:08:52.59 ID:: 2 Ucu + / YsC
I ask three lines someone


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:13:09.39 ID:: 12 4lL1Qhah
2 >>
Opponent is the Park Is because no longer stay, Korean we had in there I'm sorry 16 characters


(Tue) <.. * '∀'> 2013/08/20 '(Mr. (`c) ・ ω ・`)' 16:20:11.88 ID:: 23 s95CAanj
2 >>
Koreans lost diligence
Koreans hand to fall in the future
Naose to educate Koreans!


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:37:24.93 ID:: 77 3hnpp8hr
2 >>
Koreans but I ended
Because without it's new there
Koreans also use


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:00:31.55 ID:: 87 3hnpp8hr
2 >>
Competition
Gap
Zaibatsu peace


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:11:00.90 ID:: 7 hIXT1 + lV
Able to turn positive if Koreans now'm also struggle with impossible short


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:11:06.42 ID:: 8 KwfsiT + w
No matter how you look at it Do not because negative values ​​of kimchi of this equation


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:13:04.25 ID:: 11 c5ImDR4T
This means that Koreans from a very gonna be helpless.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:15:17.02 ID:: 16 i4XUovnS
Korean exports offensive at the exchange rip-off operation and the success equation
But Japan I will not fall out in the '10 's 1.1% growth rate?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:16:49.60 ID:: 18 0nfHxVmv
= Success (values ​​of Korean) (+ democracy market economy) ×

Values ​​of Korea When people because I'm over the negative
W there is no reason to succeed


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:17:32.26 ID:: 19 a/SP6JfL
Is an important factor in the equation of success, "Democratic Party of Japan government" is because Na had missing Korea.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:19:01.04 ID:: 21 5mDKRdyo
> I want to emphasize the principle of market theory "economy should minimize government intervention left to the market" and to do so.

Such as government interventions in the market, Korean but have to make ends meet somehow with all sorts trinket other
When to just leave it to market forces it, but I just disappear and are naturally selection


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:22:19.70 ID:: 26 VfswZhm0
> Economy should minimize government intervention left to the market

In other words, Korean White to patronize only Samsung. Companies after it is Mihanase to you.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:27:39.95 ID:: 30 qpd9PiFG
Koreans claim that, to minimize the intervention of government in order to recover the diligence of the people probably right.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:36:47.14 ID:: 38 bnPO9baw
30 >>
This w Na's original premise is diligence Korean


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:09:03.25 ID:: 53 qpd9PiFG
38 >>
I'll think it is different from diligence to exert any place you have not seen the Japanese, but Koreans and was the more diligent in the world.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:12:48.12 ID:: 57 MBouIhxX
53 >>
Korean is likely anything, but because the wrong starting point, is also wrong finish line (laughs)


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:42:03.44 ID:: 40 dDA / +4 d8
Samuchon second, the third is born from China from this
And I overtake South Korea

Son when is the end of the Korean economy.

South Korea are catching up in China, is absorbed but Yoroshi.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:03:50.25 ID:: 47 b6C3vW0z
As a result of tax poured in chaebol will not listen to what you say IMF teacher Korea now
Koreans and economic collapse that it is only a rip-off fantasy Chung and growth equation
Bakachon www can be seen for the first time


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:11:12.45 ID:: 55 NF0olmJ7
> "Success equation of the miracle of economic growth that South Korea have achieved in the last 60 years is over."

Where would that there was such a thing?
Koreans ethnic cute so you would say a miracle like little human life is only made


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:14:15.42 ID:: 59 SiNG68Sk
55 >>
Not it was a good-natured that will help even if I can arrive complaining about how next to Koreans.

Even so if I let "sharp" him last year around, Koreans have I done success equation of guys indeed.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:24:55.06 ID:: 63 8Y6 + d41t
> "(Democracy + market economy) × = success (values ​​of Korean)" ×

"Success = (values ​​of Korean) (semi-authoritarian + zaibatsu economic supremacy) × ○"

Semi-authoritarian: South Korea politics of "Information" by the rule of men principle

Conglomerate supremacy: due to the fact that the monopoly conglomerates few companies to (oligopoly) Korean economy there is no "development from below"

Values ​​of Korean: no concept is not willing any means in order to Koreans win, that "there is a limit to the things", values ​​of smug


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:10:20.87 ID:: 68 4C7d9AnT
Koreans Nokkari directly to infrastructure built Japan is spending a lot of money to Japan's annexation of the Korean Peninsula at the time,
Japan paid the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty after the conclusion of minutes of individuals minute of North Korea, including
"Miracle of the Han River," which was able to finally do invested in economic activity all the enormous economic assistance

It 's expansion can be seen well Korean Chung is that has become overconfident in this


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:25:30.57 ID:: 82 oX64bT1s
> I ask three lines
Koreans finished stealing the technology of Arakata all from Japan
But their can not make anything, not even imagination can be developed Koreans
Koreans and Japanese companies wait for Apple is to develop something


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/23 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:23:01.40 ID:: 110 BUYlgN65
= Success (values ​​of Korean) (+ democracy market economy) ×
By the way, but I think it's a great formula this?
When deform this equation

Values ​​= success / (+ democracy market economy) in Korean

It even does not increase any more successful example
Values ​​of Koreans grow indefinitely if you ask is asymptotic to 0 + democracy market economy
This means that I'll able to get the happiness of infinite Koreans in reddening unification!

However in order to country of legitimate democracy + market economy Korea

Values ​​of democracy + market economy = success / Korean

There next, needs to be asymptotically to zero values ​​of Korean
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Searchina / Korea BBS] Japan is reportedly drinking countries in favor of the human waste liquor tonsil Korea "There is only one person producers in Korea," "news to me" [08/26]

Koreans hide their culture
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377487270/


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:21:10.87 ID that came back: 1:??
"" South Korea is a country, "drinking in favor of the tonsil Ttongsul, an insult to South Korea beyond the degree media in Japan" on the bulletin board community site Korean "Gase Ngi dot com"
Where the thread with is set, then a variety of comments were received from Korean Internet users.

As well as pick up and questioned what was reported, which was introduced with the Japanese media that there is a "country of drink human waste liquor the" tonsil "" Korea, the article Korean media, attrition Lord, introduce comments netizens Korean was.
In medicinal liquor that the material the human waste and tonsil, what is transmitted as a folk medicine in Korea.
Reporters who visited Korea, media This Japanese, presented in a YouTube video a manufacturing process to make liquor from human excrement children. Reporter drink the tonsil in the end, I have published a scene that subsequently vomited.

Net user reaction of Korean, "Japanese know well that the Koreans do not know", "I great after all, Japan and find the tonsil producer there is only one person who has stood in Korea",
The "and know I did not know Nante tonsil, with the information in Japan", opinion to criticize the Japanese media was seen many.

In addition, "I heard tonsil is not something to drink everyday. To be a folk remedy to drink when there is low back pain. Moreover, it is not a popular"
There was an opinion "tonsil is not how to make like in the video in the first place", "similar practices ought was also in China and Japan" with.

If you look at the reaction of Internet users in South Korea, it seems divided into a person who does not know the existence of the tonsil also in Korea, to those who know the details, such as how to make actually. (Editor: Li Nobue Koji Yamaguchi)

http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2013&d=0826&f=national_0826_017.shtml
http://www.etorrent.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=eboard&wr_id=1034744&sca=&sfl=wr_subject||wr_content&stx = Tamakosa & cpage = 1 # cs

It is widespread in the national [culture] article "tonsil Koreans made of human waste (stool sake)" of, all over the world turned out ★ 2 [08/25]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377469748/l50


42: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:31:28.66 ID: sLo +4 tPk
1 >>
Came out! Japan and China
Koreans You insist Saying 's folk remedies, What is there is only one person Its crazy
You might have a certain preference scene to drink shit water in Korea drama?
Koreans seems not to mind later, but I'm abnormal at some point in the Museum of shit
Such as objects that are shit, and then have shit to Maria and Christ


44: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:32:16.22 ID: Knfio3NZ
1 >>
<丶 `Д '>" similar practices are supposed to was also in China and Japan "

Korean'm out the source if you have it? w Koreans same level and Holon


57: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:35:10.40 ID: 8uC8yUI3
>> 1 comment
No one has rejected the tonsil Koreans ...
Koreans do not shocked to even know for the first time ...


87: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:40:35.65 ID: b/H7Ji3w
1 >>
It's buying and selling the manure I'll have done in Japan.
It w Daque such as fertilizer


Three yen 2013/08/26 second national anthem circle one way (Mon) 12:49:02.33 ID:: 122 sOzCKzpc
1 >>
Hey, wwwww Nobue chan
Tonsil and production of this time, 1065, article Gaje was me ya before.
Tonsil creators wwwww I Is not "different"
Over the show by Tsu producer of this article is absent only one person wwwww Is not "lie already"

You are dung Aborigines wwwww liar


153: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:55:06.56 ID: KWI1 +9 UL
1 >>
w that Jan had a grandfather before that, was telling the memories of the tonsil in Gyeongnam Daily
He w that Jan was writing to me eat directly omitting time make tonsil When you rush


W even waste You say tried that was not South Korea renal


248: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 13:09:28.72 ID: EGzf9eEs
1 >>
Look source. It would a human readable Korea gills or get it because it's written in Hangul.

Tonsuru
http://megalodon.jp/2011-1208-1130-14/www.gnnews.co.kr/index.html?section=KNJK&flag=detail&code=173716&cate1=KNJ&cate2=KNJK


292: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 13:14:32.87 ID: 5P4X2Z16
1 >>
Bet this time, in the city of rocket
I know two people

Koreans Koreans breathing lie in cold blood


318: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 13:18:44.14 ID: 0EX3sxNx
1 >>
You can not just shit sake, to begin with Koreans why it played a major in Korea is scatology as sexual preference?
Who Scat lovers South Korea is more than shit sake Ja I do badly in Korea basis? w

Caused a great shock in Korea, discussion of propensity of scatology is he that arose the same incident.
Because for the opinion that a special propensity of some, this is not a major play very well in Korea? Opinion that is because the came out.

Because, in the "erotic word are searching the country well" Porn Search Engines PornMD was published,
(Such words are not in by 10 in Japan, in China the way) as there is a considerable bias toilet stool to fifth place, ninth place, South Korea has entered the defecation in 10 place.
ttp :/ / bucchinews.com/society/3405.html


2: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:22:56.47 ID: rfWLlDYY
> There is only one person producers in Korea

Koreans Do not be hide.
Ww wonder enjoying raw tonsil in Korean everyone home


3: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:23:42.36 ID: cyuci7GB
Koreans Ne wonder why secretive
It's a good one, this is because I need in a single phrase of culture


9: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:26:10.31 ID: 25GEfxa7
This is given that they have food culture and medical culture worthy of Korean, Korean's not do I send to the whole world without hiding?


11: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:26:26.51 ID: UUR / Pev /
> There is only one person producers in Korea

Yeah. This is not it's a lie. The author is not it are a lot in Korea


22: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:28:22.02 ID: fbsSJWqm
It's milk than such thing as tonsil and then towards the chogori even though it was common in South Korea


24: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:28:33.51 ID: ALpu8Eb2
I feel Japanese shed unabashedly such a hoax could


51: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:33:38.85 ID: rmZ7kKgg
24 >>
This will say truth, not a hoax.
Korean: Look video properly.
Koreans I I do not want you to invent such as hoax.


26: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:28:58.10 ID: LNJPKNbg
Koreans Na's ethnic convenience really good
Koreans from a very spree fabricate history


30: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:29:21.16 ID: oSLD / qnV
> "Similar practices are supposed to was also in China and Japan"
Well ~, w 's wife is not there unfortunately
Koreans w such please looking your best at best
Oh, fabricated by the Koreans' s is should not, as prostitute stormed.


39: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:31:02.94 ID: kWdKCH4r
Even "should have had the habit similar to China and Japan"
It will Ne There should be rubbed in Japan such
I do this wishful thinking of Korean


63: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:36:27.60 ID: cpPO8YRX
Why Koreans www Hide own culture've wanted desperately


74: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:38:47.43 ID: kXlUkdcD
The tonsil was interviewed first Hou vice Japan version.
It seems Canali famous abroad.
Was spread across the world in the second Hou xinhua Xinhua.
It's state-owned China sama. Koreans Nika you Tatetsuku to suzerain-sama? w


97: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:43:04.88 ID: R23DCjhZ
74 >>
Article itself of the tonsil,
South Korea is not it gave many years ago?

Why do not you use the local coverage of it,
If you listen to the commentary Korean doctor of tonsil memory keeper appeared


75: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:38:56.41 ID: 6Qkvld9U
Overcoming cultural eradication by the Japanese imperialists and Hideyoshi, this is! Has transmitted to the modern
This fully 's evidence that is widely taken root in South Korea as a private culture


85: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:40:11.16 ID: JkoofqP /
Sight to see whether you are in that none of the tonsil and in what form the Korean guys


88: Spring Breeze Pavilion strange Taito ◆ Netuyo12343D 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:41:38.36 ID: 18svv + Iw
85 >>
w that Koreans Storming the tonsil skilled in the art so get there

Koreans, I wish from high pride to fool those guys


100: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:43:44.02 ID: b/H7Ji3w
88 >>
Koreans and the Japanese origin tonsil,
W activities to fill the historical materials in the library after it was illegal as a pro-Japanese act begins


101: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:43:53.70 ID: xhjZ7E0F
Story of homemade tonsil


Tonsil (feces liquor) (Gyeongnam Daily October 15, 2007)

Kang joo (South Gyeongsang National Police Agency chief military police)

The poor era medicine seemed strange, feces and urine and soil was also in medicine.
If you find the blood with a scraped knee by playing, treatment was the end and I paint a soft soil to the wound.
We had a drink while getting the urine of children sick reason is not clear,
The wrap and crammed with painted chunks of miso, drank tonsil if Orere bone.
If you're really fast, some people have to eat the raw flight itself by performed by attaching the toilet.
Tonsil, after I cut the cylindrical section of bamboo, and plugged in the pine needles carefully opened the small hole on the one side,
The point, put toilet, If you wait about three or four months, clean solution because accumulated in that section,
It was aged to it, and also mixed with rice wine. It was great for the treatment of bone taste and smell though it is all right.

However, there is a disadvantage that it takes time a little long tonsil, and drank aged and mixed with raw rice wine service from the beginning.
But, I think it will be liquor if they also usually 3 days but medicinal and wonder he did not fall a little.
Upon these, tonsil that has been hurriedly constructed was difficult people the smell is too bad, 脾胃 weak to drink.



It was about this time about 30 years ago. In day in spare fall farm work of the harvest is done to some extent,
Accident that injured a hip little big brother was taking a persimmon fell from persimmon occurred.
Was broken hip but no hospital treatment costs even far away, I had spent lying as it is spread below the waist chunks of miso.

I wonder When I was after about four dates, and came into the room, her mother has a bowl of rice wine. However terrible smell wafted suddenly.
Was tonsil. Mother said drink it in small brother you are lying.
Said mother me see laughing brighter drank directly, and please try to drink because there are things you just drink.
self-esteem was a special little brother in age is discretion with. there was no reason to drink. I say look drinking I was in near the mother at last.
It is not possible to get out the place a little more quickly, why, I do not know what has become so if you are hanging out,
It has become a situation that can not afford to do not drink the tonsil anyway.

It's a drink so bad U~wa! Sake It was the first time in my born. Mother was pressured to frown a little eye while known as "?! Now?'ll Drink" beside.
"Big Brother, I drink quite delicious, Do not be drank!" I did not expect little brother would drink it, but it was not well to say so.
However, this is what it means. I started drinking tonsil small brother you see shimmering look.
Probably because such, waist small brother was healed much faster. Figure Laughing mother showed drinking and were charged tonsil calmly floating in the eye vividly.
Brotherhood is the exceptional since I saw such a thing, is why they share the secret that stinking little smells and small brother.
Around this time, that such cases were treated the disease with a cup of urine was announced, Scientific Meeting international has also been opened, wisdom of adults in the past Kotoatarashii.


105: <.. * '∀'> ('・ ω ・ `) (` c') 's 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:44:27.86 ID: EZiLf1as
> There was also the opinion that "should have had the habit similar to China and Japan".
The hate is a place to say what the Korean Chung hate me, this kind of thing lightly


136: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:51:37.00 ID: a/d32HJC
Is this matter, rocket detailed news from previous

Cat also used as the material is sold also available / current human waste liquor of the traditional Korean "tonsil"
http://rocketnews24.com/2012/11/09/262142/
"Oe~tsu first shit!" "Good-quality tastes like wine to" women → "It contains shit" → reporter tried to drink in five beautiful poop sake of tonsil] [Korea / women
http://rocketnews24.com/2012/12/28/271504/


137: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 12:51:38.26 ID: kPAWnfeF
on the Vice also did not say the tonsil or that drunk now actively
Korean that even though the ride to the video also talk in Korea, bring up such a thing
This w convenient wonder if bad in Korean's something


260: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 13:11:10.63 ID: HCPxSQgg
The eat the feces of Japanese culture
Tonsil of Korea is a hoax of Japan


273: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 13:12:24.98 ID: KWI1 +9 UL
260 >>
I There is also a source of Korean this, Korean and w Give it up


982: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 16:07:34.62 ID: Y + QQ4hNQ
Korea human Ki shit large good!

It translates to "tonsil = Japanese" shit sake "
ttp :/ / blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/5d/48/f99ce5a65029d79e8218f75c9e886b91.jpg
Korea specialty "baked poo"
ttp :/ / blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/7c/3f/70316a9631991e3b46c72b81945ddd10.jpg

Number of "shit Suites" we
ttp :/ / stat.ameba.jp/user_images/20101110/22/55sachi/05/c4/j/o0420031010851887203.jpg
ttp :/ / qazwsx.up.seesaa.net/image/20090713133235-55B15D.jpg
ttp :/ / jackassk.web.fc2.com/funny/photo/unko/oyatu01.jpg
ttp :/ / jackassk.web.fc2.com/funny/photo/unko/oyatu02.jpg

Enrichment program for picture book of Korea called "poo delicious"
ttp :/ / blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/46/82/3691438d5d0d01ca3dba7b8ab6553fb7.jpg
Picture book Feeding the shit to bedridden grandmother
ttp :/ / blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/1f/e2/50fd05c64b306875f473361c36d06f0d.jpg
Image of women's defecation
ttp :/ / blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/45/d9/6f86c4f9283a601c36f2e17ce3fb5564.jpg
ttp :/ / blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/5c/85/bb8a475dde496b98b6aaadcf786a5e94.jpg
Licking shit landscape of Joseon era?
ttp :/ / blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/38/75/be3bc974b3c0e397207fc8e5ff7aa203.jpg

Customs of modern Korea army. Newcomer to the training wash your face with manure.
ttp :/ / blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/25/85/93db3af46e5dbc22f6607932a8a455bb.jpg


986: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 16:10:16.40 ID: y/UpTK9j
Dung culture of Korea
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/% E6% 9C% 9D% E9% AE% AE% E3% AE% E9% A3% 9F% E7% B3% 9E% E6% 87% E5% 8C% 96

In Korea, there was a custom of praise as filial piety that from the Joseon era, is called a 嘗糞 that you lick the stool of the parent from the influence of Confucianism, son had licked the stool daily parent for five years.
Era medicine was poor uncommon, or paint the soil for treatment, and drinking piss, eating a stool. Seoul National University Graduate School of Medicine who studied the treatment of disease and the kings of the Joseon era
According to the gold Shozen, Jungjong that drank water yeti dry of (human waste) as antipyretic. In addition, and drink like a herbal medicine by mixing the stool in rice wine as tonsil, and culture to eat and drink the shit
Are present. Prior to the Empire of Japan Japan's annexation of the Korean Peninsula ", not promulgated the control tower of Jikei clinic in 1909 in Korea Tokan Office, Governor's Office plays a central role in the Korean annexation after a further act of eating and drinking these human waste
I went to crack down on, but riot altitude resisted happened Koreans local.


990: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 16:15:46.91 ID: Y + QQ4hNQ
I would have to trust everyone tonsil,
The worst thing more I'm such that mix sewage to drinking water in the Seoul area.
You would think Kimi would be a lie, but I kind of country South Korea.


995: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/26 (Mon) 16:18:54.97 ID: x9QjHzqO
990 >>
Leachate flow at 25% of the [Korean / foot-and-mouth disease] landfill sites, 57.8% of potable groundwater does not meet the water quality standards, but it is not an effect of leaching water [12/21]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1324448516/
ラベル:tonsil Ttongsul
posted by nokija at 08:35| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Military] South Korea military F-15K fighter escort the Self-Defense Forces C-130 Air Force joint exercise in Alaska ⇒ voice of anger! "Humiliating" in Korea [08/21]

This is the reality of Korean
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377110280/


1: @ 犇 犇 φ ★ 2013/08/22 (Thu) 03:38:00.30 ID:???
■ "not meaning the U.S.-led training ... nationality", "Defense Ministry decent state of mind?" Discussion - Air Force Air Force in Korea-Japan joint exercise of the first ever in the U.S.

Recently, the Japan Air Self-Defense Force and South Korean Air Force in Delta Junction area over the Alaska inland
And to conduct joint training for the first time in history, discussion have taken place. This training multinational air force the U.S. military-led
It was conducted as part of the exercise "Red Flag 2013".

The 19th (local time), Alaska local news agencies "news minor" summarizes the Red Flag training program
Citing the story of Pagano Lieutenant Colonel of the U.S. Air Force 353 combat training team, and the Japan Air Self-Defense Force, "Korea Air Force Joint
I reported that "would be a historic did the training is for the first time. In addition, Lieutenant Colonel Pagano two "U.S.
Joint training with allies as "a vertex of exercises of this year, both allies and" the United States against the common enemy
The "he said now can cooperate with.

News minor, after "South Korea and Japan both countries have been participating in the exercises separately until now," said
Japan Air Self-Defense Force and South Korean Air Force dispatched by six machine F-15 fighter aircraft of Boeing to exercise "This
I made it clear with "the. Japan dispatched than 150 people Self-Defense Forces personnel.

"Red Flag Alaska" is the vast Alaska U.S. military has invited the allies air force, according to Air Force
It is a practice that provides training airspace and to promote a joint operational capabilities of alliance between countries. The 12th this month (local time)
This training, which was conducted fighter, tanker and electronic Troopers of the four countries, the U.S., South Korea, Australia, Sun
About 30 aircraft and transport aircraft, airborne early warning aircraft is configured as a part of an army attack formation, and then engage the virtual enemy aircraft about 10 machine
It was done in a manner to carry out the mission. In this case, F-15K fighter in Japan participating countries and fighters from other
Air Force revealed and conducted a warning for flight to escort the coalition formation army forces together.

Air Force, media coverage "F-15K fighter of Korea was escorted C-130 transport aircraft of Japan in training" and
For, not only the two aircraft transport plane Japanese contained within the "Allied military formation. History of Japan
formation military training that includes Japan fighter even when the Air Force transport aircraft took part in the "Red Flag Alaska"
It was explained, that it was put together and "be.

However, in (South Korea) Japan, Korea-Japan at a time when the Abe administration of Japan is explicit of the right of collective self-defense Promotion
Discussions have taken place visiting joint military training whether appropriate. The 21st, "the Defense Ministry decent integration Progressive Party
I criticized the "spirit or state. Hong-kyu of integration of Progressive Party (Hong Songyu) spokesman told reporters the day
Abe said Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso in the conference, and said, "Let's learn to constitutional methods," "Nazi," constitutional and historical mission "
I argued that the answer to Japan's government for the Prime Minister, and "Air Force joint training the first ever.

The Hong spokesman, Ministry of National Defense and government officials really is though not after a week still from "light Liberation Day
I can not help but ask seriously Is it a state of mind decent. Harsh warning message is not to mention principle
Said congratulations Park Geun President, and "what was what in consideration of this training schedule and humiliating.

Air Force, the significance of "this time" Red Flag Alaska "exercise, fighter of our Air Force for this
In terms of who participated in the exercises hoping to enter to Alaska received the air-to-air refueling of U.S. Air Force (F-15K) is out of the airspace
Only after death and "have the symbolism and historical significance, there is no significant nationality" Exercise If Hajimare,
By performing the duties allies fighter is mixed together, exercises scheduled to be partnering U.S. troops as responsible
I countered that it "is. The Air Force, for that discussion is happening and what was appropriate Korea-Japan joint military exercises,
The size of the morale of all Air Force officers and soldiers and our training team that has performed in all the effort of the whole body for achievement in "Exercise
And expressed the deep "regret" and as "reduced clause.

▽ Source: Chosun Ilbo (Korean) (2013.08.21 18:01)
http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/08/21/2013082102875.html
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=100&oid=023&aid=0002565758

▽ another source: (Korean) SBS News (2013-08-20 21:44)
http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/news_read.jsp?news_id=N1001941684
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=100&oid=055&aid=0000259540

▽ original source: News Minor (English) (2013-08-19 12:00)
http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_news/red-flag-japan-south-korea-air-forces-training-together-for/article_1e21b522-08a1-11e3-9f89-001a4bcf6878.html

▽ Combat Organization:
[Military] U.S. Air Force, joint military exercises to the "Red Flag Alaska" carried join South Korea, Japan and Australia [08/11]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376210709


Quote: Original! "Humiliating" in the Air Force joint exercise of [military], Alaska escort ⇒ Korea and the voice of anger Korea military F-15K fighter [08/21] the Self-Defense Forces C-130

4: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 03:46:36.03 ID: f8Gtk7z8
1 >>
Koreans Korea Export-Import Bank of the South Korean government-affiliated financial institutions was financed from the Bank of Japan is not a humiliation?
Koreans had been supplied to the vessels of Korea military supply vessels from Japan not a humiliation?


The Nuko plus ◆ TMb.tT1ehod4 2013/08/22 (Thu) 04:01:11.62 ID:: 15 ofSVkKsd BE :2572366098-2BP (3581)
1 >>
Koreans ... Is the more I Shimae crush the Korean army.


45: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 05:34:37.91 ID: mJ93DScB
1 >>
Koreans do from a very realistic and split the army in a crazy country like Korea.


55: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 05:44:18.96 ID: o6lqiP9v
45 >>
It's well known the best military force of their own country 's too military itself.


86: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 06:37:17.26 ID: 9g9tgAT9
>> Links 1 also Yeah, but the word "? Whether the sanity Defense Ministry" is in there shines just always heading in the news in South Korea, anti-Japanese opinion has also come out and dragged to it,
Opinion "in training just in the United States organized, I'm with a Ichamon what gibberish" and there were many write most to this news.
In left-wing political parties from the north, I turned the fate of the "integration Progressive Party" is It looks like I do not received the support of the general public too regularly.


87: Hieda Ason rude 2013/08/22 (Thu) 06:37:54.47 ID: V0 + wwZOz
1 >>
Army partner with Bakankoku is a translation to defeat still in this.
Koreans complain to the arrangement that has been decided,
When it comes to adverse circumstances, Koreans flee to Waregachi even have friendly.
There 's no way to win Koreans.


114: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 07:11:19.50 ID: FoxpzmIk
1 >>
U.S. to cut Egypt, this is w Na close day Korea server is turned off


141: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 07:25:15.90 ID: pt/hudC7
1 >>
Koreans Do not be come Dattara

It 's joint exercise for nothing
You're going to cause the collapse pace and are in the Allied nations such waste you guys like a Korean
Japan does not want to do such a waste you guys like a Korean, but I'm doing to do together without saying complaint


164: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 07:37:53.80 ID: 1pCqVBO3
1 >>
Korean War After the restart, Japanese do not withdraw from Korea Seriously Do not useless Japanese ('・ ω ・ `)


385: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 09:04:12.85 ID: AXJ / AbxZ
1 >>
> Air Force, for that discussion is happening and what was appropriate Korea-Japan joint military exercises,
> The size of the morale of all Air Force officers and soldiers and our training team that has performed in all the effort of the whole body for achievement in "Exercise
> And expressed the deep "regret" and as "reduced clause.
Japanese will be double suicide you'd expect of Korea army. This looks is Sheesh
If you originally, and participation in joint exercises should be evaluated as a strengthening of the defense of South Korea,
It is has become an element to attack the army by stimulating the Korean "national feelings" this time

South Korea military, is attempted coup treatment on any of the supreme command also return this before
Because it is about were busy in explanation, "military traitor" and from the Korean people
Are you afraid to be the view it would be clear

In addition, Korean politicians that! "I have been to Japan calyx opponent why"
Upon receiving a push-up ethnic feelings, motionless it is difficult to take

This upsurge of violent ethnic feelings, so long as the hands of North Korea, it is a big deal
People who wants to move in ethnic feelings in de facto leader of the political and military now If you wait too long and took office in Korea,
It will be a critical situation related to the survival of South Korea

This will be ready for the Second Korean War, that being put into place by the minute
Regardless of who the Koreans would like, in or undesirable, to visit when the near future


396: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 09:09:07.53 ID: o6 +8 N + C /
1 >>
The habit Ru fire disease, what Koreans or are you saying if only South Korea is removed from the joint training.

Also, South Korea is a country Na then the president that caught began Tsu fight with Japan when Japanese landed in Korea in the Korean War support.
Koreans glad blood of mad seems to have been handed down.


595: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 10:20:36.09 ID: 01NpeBM4
1 >>
To say the Japanese Nante "friendly countries" Korea even salmon mouth to stop me Koreans for crying out loud
And I do not listen to it recently


662: Ninpocho [Lv = 14, xxxPT] (2 Tasu0:9) [TEPCO 82.0%] 2013/08/22 (Thu) 10:41:03.20 ID: 2hNR + LsZ
647 >>
>> Alliance of Japan Na impossible more than one story like leaves
Would have Suriyo~tsu in China you guys above all Korean


749: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:21:39.98 ID: Ac5rL + nv
1 >>
If troops from South Korea, this will not like falling morale Dada.
South Korean army even after me to participate in exercises abroad finally in "Because of the South Korean government leaders, South Korea army was out in the cold from the United States" of adversity
"I did real good," It is Kokiorosa to be "what I went to become a slave," rather than, moreover Park is not you even advocacy.
South Korea military coup to boost direction in general.


753: Elder Sister ◆ MIZUHO2gjU 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:22:48.04 ID: zk3PJYen
749 >>
Coup in South Korea ...?


758: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:27:04.25 ID: AXJ / AbxZ
749 >>
Korean people because remember the military regime,
Koreans are exposed to allegations that? "You're aiming for is a coup those guys" always army
The other day, even when the topic of the supreme command extension negotiation occurs in Korea, I was being chased in explanation is considered to be a stepping stone Korean military coup

So, plus the risk of coup, criticism of this kind continues to focus on the military Korean Uri,
I think whether it is military threat is going to not be able to ignore the ethnic feelings

By the way, Jim Dom that was stuck to white base
The scene that went tearing through splendidly in saber
I think the best-looking


767: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:34:19.16 ID: AYQKKi9o
1 >>
Warota.
Koreans whether the ethnic sense that even exercise can not understand, the 鮮人.


782: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 11:48:18.45 ID: L0Lg47sz
1 >>
that Japan also protect South Korea Do you may be negligible when the peninsula emergency even humiliation?


794: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 12:12:45.62 ID: t + pfa / Wh
1 >>
Yeah, yeah, I know, this is Hey I'm humiliation.
It'll have to join from next South Korea if it's the case.


826: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 14:07:09.01 ID: nbcXfCpb
1 >>
This is Na's consent to Nurikun
If this situation, Korean's not South Korea If you do not desertion by screaming squeaking

Korea Air Force I Minarae the Navy refused to entry into port of the Maritime Self-Defense Force


2: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 03:42:17.60 ID: jfXDvpgD
> "The Ministry of National Defense decent state of mind?"

Folds No person of decent mental state in Korean


394: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 09:09:04.57 ID: n0BikIML
2 >>
What do you say? It's squeezing fulfill, then they're a decent state of mind to say themselves
Koreans have a good statement to the Ministry of National Defense.
Koreans want to strengthen the floor more and more for their own enlightenment as it is

Korean If you destroy the alliance with the United States to compel the escort of Japan further,
Official attack enables the Japanese, Koreans should be filled with a sense of well-being more


14: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 04:00:14.49 ID: DPuWiSak
You would not have thought the government will become fool people so far
ラベル:Fighter
posted by nokija at 03:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。