2013年09月03日

[ Comfort women ] "Japan-Korea if seriously considered a little more " I had turned down the compensation plan of the Democratic administration that South Korea , Noda Prime Minister to apologize [ 09 / 02 ]

Koreans are insulted Japanese
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378120431/


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/09/02 ( Mon ) 20:13:51.84 ID that came back : 1 : ? ?
Abnormal situation more than six months the new government is inaugurated in February this year and the end of last year in Japan and South Korea , not even stand prospect of summit continues.
( Pakukune ) President is to emphasize the " challenges that must hurry to resolve " Park Geun Korea who does not break the hard-line stance in the history recognition problem ,
It is the original problem comfort women who elderly . However , the Japanese side , and the fact that South Korea has refused went to last spring was a Democratic administration the " new proposal " ,
View opportunities for problem-solving that is no longer the time being strong . Then , move to explore the contact is lost even in between the two countries . [ Seoul ] Katsumi Sawada

According to the government officials of Japan and South Korea , ( 1 ) Yoshihiko Noda Prime Minister ( at the time) to a direct apology to the comfort women issue proposal
Stating that ? Humanitarian aid to the former comfort women from the budget convey an apology ( 2 ) Japanese ambassador is to visit the former comfort women (3 ) the Japanese government .
It was one such form of apology that will consult again between the two countries .

The proposal , Sasaki Jiang Kenichiro Permanent Secretary Ministry of Foreign Affairs ( R) is visited Korea in March last year , I told the South Korean government .
( Same ) is good in April Saito勁官bunch Deputy Secretary , that has been described in the Blue House ( presidential palace ) officials to visit Korea .

Government funded , Japan founded be paid to former comfort women as " atonement money " the private fund-raising the " Asian Women's Fund " in 1995 .
Of the country that there is a former comfort women , it has been accepted as an " apology " in and the Netherlands ,
Rebound and " not that the Japanese government admitted liability " is out , business had been frustrated in Korea .

For this reason , emphasis is placed on the terms of the support of the government budget proposal last year . As the Japanese government ,
On the Korean claims agreement date associated with the Japan-Korea diplomatic relations normalization of '65 , issue of compensation is not Kuzuse the position that it is resolved .
The new proposal in the " It 's to humanitarian aid from the government budget , I want to receive that it is a substantial compensation " ( Ministry of Foreign Affairs official )
There was the idea .

Chong showed a willingness to positively consider the proposal , but the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade , which is also the point of contact with the comfort women support groups with strong social influence ( at the time) is
Opposed to " not be admitted that the legal responsibility " . After all, does not accept the proposal of Japan , more , South Korea did not seek deeper Japan .

After that , Lee Myung-bak ( bak ) President ( same ) landed ( Korean name , Dokdo ( Doctorow ) ) in Shimane Prefecture Takeshima on August 10 last year . The worst is followed by Japan-Korea relations .

August 30 , South Korea announced the Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman statement . I asked Japan to respond quickly to the consultation based on the claims agreement that South Korea is requesting in the comfort women issue .
I complained , " must show a responsible action that can heal the pain of the victims " to Japan .

Chen Chang- soo ( Ching chance ) Sejong Institute , Center for Japanese Studies, length
Noted that " Japan and South Korea if seriously considered the proposal a little more last year , would not be a severe situation like the present " he said.
It said, " will never LDP issues a draft same Democratic administration , and hurdle is rising even South Korea " in on it ,
I have shown the view that the situation has become more stringent .

http://mainichi.jp/select/news/20130902ddm007030020000c.html
http://mainichi.jp/select/news/20130902ddm007030020000c2.html


Quoted source : ・ [ comfort women ] "Japan-Korea if seriously considered a little more " I had turned down the compensation plan of the Democratic administration that South Korea , Noda Prime Minister to apologize [ 09 / 02 ]

24 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:19:23.96 ID: soRfX + j2
1 >>

> Chong showed a willingness to positively consider the proposal , but it is also a point of contact with the comfort women support groups with strong social influence
> The opposite of " not to be admitted liability " Foreign Affairs and Trade Ministry ( at the time) .
> After all , it does not accept the proposal of Japan , more , South Korea did not seek deeper Japan .

> Chen Chang -soo ( Ching chance ) Sejong Institute , Center for Japanese Studies, length
> Pointed out, " Japan and South Korea if seriously considered the proposal a little more last year , would not be a tough situation like the present " he said.


This w will seriously a little more suggestions Japanese Korean government mistake .
Use of the second person and first person and Center this length of Might does know .


248 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:50:41.70 ID: D02t41j /
24 >>
Consent .

31 >>
I agree .
Do not manifest then did not have to ( laughs) .


44 : Ninpocho [ Lv = 24, xxxPT ] ( 1 Tasu0:9 ) [ TEPCO 79.9% ] 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:22:08.37 ID: 3eU9v9wI
1 >>
Korea if considered , this is probably
Japan but have also conceded at the time of the Asian Women's Fund
More than was re- concession so far also is kicking , Na do not have to do anymore Koreans
Korean government should do all compensation

There is no re-election of Democratic Party of Japan of course , it is necessary pursuit of why this information may not come out before the election


75 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:27:14.72 ID: gg3c0WuL
1 >>
Is it abandoned in the gutter itself a golden opportunity , Koreans ww Koreans Comunidad So there 's stupid after all
Or two , Democratic Party of Japan to die ... what was working in the back after all > Democratic Party of Japan mince


100: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:30:21.08 ID: fSa6syYf
1 >>
You think Masugomi Japan , South Korea in both of this kind is , Silly exposed to

" It is not that the Japanese government has admitted liability "
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I What is this " liability " ? w
What , the where , it's " responsibility in the law ?"


(' , ` _ゝ) push


122 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:32:42.11 ID: + G5EvHjz
1 >>
Well , Koreans gonna be Nida that no longer give me anything too oysters greed ?


157 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:37:28.69 ID: IMvlAvfe
1 >>
> The worst is followed by Japan and South Korea relations

I think it's the best state right now , but ... (^ ω ^) ・ ・ ・


201 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:43:53.92 ID: s0x8XZ38
1 >>
Apology performance When something done to Prime Minister
Wwwwww I wish Koreans because no longer hawk later


226 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:47:34.46 ID: XUZaaiNP
178 >>
It is I think we while he's flicking rub to Japan starting point Koreans
So shit image is also built in the United States alone Korean
Strong monuments , this Korean politics color 'm not allowed in the original Country United States of America of how much freedom
It has a noisy and Mitomero to Japan to Senator

Korean fool Chong I think we do not disturb the hard-line stance as 1 >> United States from being in the back


12 anniversary smartphone @ ◆ HIRO / m.jqg 2013/09/02 Hiro Tan (Mon ) 20:53:40.87 ID:: 269 dz + Roix4
1 >>
Also, server Korea is mince party regime
It is a translation was read , and goes on .
The orz or Chi What will pass you survived

Mince is compromise the success of the hand
And if allowed to , eternal in the real
W is where to be carried off in compensation mode


282 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:55:23.07 ID: hTZXr7Mi
269 ​​>>
No, South Korea would not want something resolved. Koreans just want to preserve a story to say bad things about Japan forever


315 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:59:44.49 ID: hTZXr7Mi
302 >>
South Korea I would belly continues to threaten Japan in comfort women story , to continue to use forever as a card of negotiations possibly other
Japan Please do not compromise absolutely


275 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:54:27.77 ID: FO5pQ17j
1 >>
Course not be the end of his story of racketeering is Korean . Korean I 'm going scrounge 1000 .
It is only because severance of diplomatic relations does not matter young people Oretachi Japan .


382 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 21:07:49.99 ID: CfIH8iUV
1 >>
I wish Korea mon troubled comfort women issue is resolved .
Koreans wonder best state now in order to do a discount Japan movement .


607 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 21:55:29.69 ID: YHrgyps5
1 >>
And South Korea volunteer corps problem Council for
W would not Korean guys you are eating meals is not Hottoku in this


622 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 21:59:20.02 ID: h2KiK2MD
607 >>
The story of when the Korean people were interfering with the Asian Women's Fund ,
" Give me together in cooperation and Ting pair from making the monument "
I wish I was from .


627 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 22:01:23.79 ID: Zvm4oSq1
1 >>
The called comfort women issue for South Korea given that they have Takarineta itself Begging
Is not no reason to acknowledge the settlement . He keeps it Neda~tsu it 's me squeeze as much Shiboreru

Japanese side thing that I only came to me through the show on the attitude of reflection where you say Korean guys

It's me attitude shown by example, by the What dedicate " was proposed by the Japanese side " in the form of a swap of $ 70 billion


688 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 22:23:24.80 ID: X7lOdNc /
685 >>
At the time me submit their own compensation plan that does not need to be the first place Japan
It is out but fairly even try to excuse what Nukaso


693 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 22:25:26.19 ID: h2KiK2MD
688 >>
Irya remember if Korea did My royal Yi軌引passing Kan , do not support is impossible .


696 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 22:26:45.45 ID: X7lOdNc /
693 >>
And I was souvenir handed some rough Speaking
I wonder if all passed since then for ?
And no matter how Those are passed to it and then wonder if rang.
I feel like I made ​​all black Te mold by now but is to it .


703 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 22:29:16.88 ID: kCIrp0x5
696 >>
I think that in ten years , about half missing , and begin to say one more thing " was discarded Japan was because I was a fake ," it


704 : vinegared (-_-) ◆ cD8VJbbbbM 2013/09/02 ( Mon ) 22:29:38.11 ID: k7Wh2sdA

696 >>
By the way, it has been damaged by pressing the ownership mark Seoul National University is also without obtaining permission immediately .

Seoul National University side as was the seal on its own is a treasure No. 151 ' in Joseon Dynasty Annals Wutai Mountain book " ,
Gangwon-do Pyeongchang -gun sends a protest letter , I call a stir .

http://www.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.php?id=20120210010007&spage=1




5 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:15:45.12 ID: igySTAJ8
If the path is not closed to draw the wrong point of compromise should take steps as Korea


14 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:17:23.91 ID: ZzPqlczY
5 >>
What do you even think this , do not I'm blunder for the South Korea government
Have no use say other than what you asked for Koreans


510 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 21:30:27.94 ID: pwtY2ndU
5 >>
Koreans Na because do not let end to continue racketeering
Korean is no longer hawk the international community if I admit that it has arrived is settled = to compensate for Japan to apologize
The guys ' s too objective , Koreans would be real intention of the Korean people 's troubled me is crushed material of the Omoto 's draw donations of other comfort women story .


12 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/02 (Mon ) 20:17:10.95 ID: soRfX + j2
Not it Well ? This is this .
How Buchan South Korea 'm not even trying to Japanese side , because he was refused this only to have to reach out .
It is then through the muscle to demand of Democratic Party of Japan as Japanese officials .
ラベル:comfort women
posted by nokija at 23:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean ] Psychology - which pleased the misfortune of others You get used to as can objectively look at a childish revenge hidden in the name of justice [ 08 /30 ]

Korean is the owner of a distorted mind
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377933915/


1 : earthworm φ ★ 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:25:15.84 ID:???
Last year , one young science writer that ( first part omitted ) had been noticed in the United States caused a big scandal .
Xu was widely known in the book called " artists that anticipate memory of Proust , the eye brain science of Cezanne "
Na Lehner is the the main character . Majored in neuroscience at Columbia University , literature and theology at Oxford
He studied is , Na writers of the topic suddenly in three books a charming view of the literature and art for purposes of scientific brain
Tsu was . Readers liked the beautiful text of young 30-year-old writer too .

However , in fact , quote that appeared in his book are those that you have made ​​, Kola that I wrote before
That he had used it repeatedly to a new column the system is exposed . Publishers led to the recovery of two books in his book ,
He tasted the humiliation to announce the apology . A few weeks ago that was published in the science journal "Nature "
According to the article , his fraud is exposed , comments teasing and criticizing him in American society within the full
Was , but they point Interestingly , condemnation of scholars and science writer that was intense in particular . Saying " it , still " and
I was put on the chopping board to the mistakes of the past his only bowl .

Thus in German " schadenfreude (schadenfreude) " and " pleasure harbor against misfortune of others "
That . Means " belly hurts relatives if you buy the land ," but , on the contrary , successful people will fall , and cheeky
Refers to a psychological feel kindly people if it fails . I do not want to admit , but the human mind is so . Misfortune of " others my luck
Psychology of " let 's just schadenfreude .

Introduces the one book book citing the scandal of Jonah Lehner , was recently published "Nature "
Was . Landlord of " jealousy " research , the University of Kentucky Department of Psychology Richard Smith Professor of fun " pain (The
Joy of Pain) " 's it . Professor Smith dark human emotions , the feelings you have spread , but do not want to admit
Confess honestly that it is not nature . According to his theory , existence value of their own , ie we get the sense of self-respect
Have a brain structure that effort in order to compare with others constantly for that , to find the excellent part . I have others
Help of some pleasure you feel when you found a better more part to overcome the inferiority complex , to restore the self-respect sense
Two . It is very beneficial if get a sense of self-respect fulfillment of their own , but when it is not satisfactory , we of others
Scout out for covert unhappiness.

The biggest obstacles to the recovery of self-respect and a sense of overcoming the inferiority complex is jealousy . The on track to success
If you look at the people that , jealousy is should occur unconsciously or consciously . It was people who do not much different from their own
Chino success even more so . Of course the process is if insane or immoral , and finding fault even without the case
I would want to do .

Moment to crash the person fails , jealousy for Successful people , a sudden change in pleasure . For if it were
Raise the tone as justice if it were embodied in , but it is the moment when real face of ugly spirit is exposed . It was the people
If it is not Chino fall from a horse , only the fulfillment of their dispel anger of people who can not feel the presence of life ,
Base of psychology called "Do not you even a big deal " is the true face of schadenfreude .

It's where the refractive psychology has spread no less society of South Korea in any country . Appearance and performance , such as living standards
For those of us who spent school days in culture accustomed to evaluating the human standards secular ,
Life is a " competitive race of life " . Latent someone that do not have to fall from a horse to raise the grade of their own
Current awareness leads to the refractive psychology . Men are particularly intolerant to the success of the women , it was human to intellectual , moral pretend
I hypersensitivity reaction in Chino figure . Take a year seems about to be narrow-minded , verbal abuse seems to increase as the economy is tough .

For the next generation , and applauded heartily to the fulfillment of others , our deep sympathy misfortune of others even from now
We must teach the solidarity that . It is possible to suppress the jealous before the success of others , loss of others
There is a need to share a way to learn humility in the back of losses . The objective view of the childish revenge hidden in the name of justice
Must be able to . It eliminate culture of liquor to excrete in ill refractive psychology , the Internet culture
's The way . And to realize the fact that self-respect sense arising from the fulfillment of all their own , too long time is written
In so that it does not .

Jung Jesun KAIST ( Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology ) Professor ( Bio- brain Engineering )

< = Psychology Korea celebrates the misfortune of [ central ] trend story others > JoongAng Ilbo Japanese version : source
http://japanese.joins.com/article/601/175601.html


Quote : Original : Become As can be able to objectively look at a childish revenge hidden in the name of psychology - justice rejoice misfortune , [Korean ] others [ 08 /30 ]

( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:44:05.77 ID:: 20 rChgTkvm
1 >>
This is impossible for the Korean people .
Because what it 'm a Korean .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:59:34.97 ID:: 30 iGknACxQ
• The belly hurts his cousin and buy land
• The 'em sprinkle the ashes in the rice that you are not good to eat

W Koreans with this proverb is whether the >> one in every mouth


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:22:14.09 ID:: 40 OtvsnshP
1 >>
> How to eliminate the culture of liquor to excrete in ill refractive psychology , the Internet culture

N ? Koreans information control aim and the net blockade ?
The people at the time did not have the net , Korea Ne would do was easy to manipulate Sazokashi


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:26:34.27 ID:: 43 usMw2iHD
1 >>
What is engraved in the DNA of the Korean
Ne will direct Shoga .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:47:02.51 ID:: 55 RkYtndSp
1 >>
Do not but a story I heard the unfortunate acquaintance that you had to work in South Korea about a year
TV of South Korea 's and I'm to report to the beans a little earthquake in Japan
In , " regardless of the scale , because to please Koreans earthquake in Japan" the reason is said that
49 >>
W you remembered the interview guy is doing keeper of crocodile at the zoo I saw a long time ago
W was " trying to Kuo yourself and turn it back to you doing bait '20 "


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:01:39.51 ID:: 74 f3HVanz7
1 >>
" Belly hurts relatives if you buy land " in me and w in Korea It looks there a proverb that is generally recognized


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/01 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:13:11.97 ID:: 80 To4ZGQrS
1 >>
Day -to- complex , I may be able to overcome early Korean


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:26:40.50 ID:: 3 swTHDJdZ
★ This is w and copper white ethnic Koreans to and still have not been progress

鮮人of more than 100 years ago

■ Koreans even when the animal that wants suffering badly seen ,
Koreans in general do not show interest at all .
And there are , such as birds and cats and dogs , the injury got sick on the road ,
Children and adults old man with a stick or stone in hand to hand , kill bullying this poor animal . "
When to go pulled the dog meat shop unfortunate dog with a rope on the neck in the " street ,
I keep up with the herd after the children while commotion buzz-buzz .
The children are wetting the neck poor dog ,
It is inflated chest expected to want to see that it is to the last gasp . "
Homer Hulbert " Korea亡滅"

鮮人now ↓

Demonstration site of South Korea
http://ameblo.jp/qofuqofu/entry-11240896994.html
http://i.imgur.com/2CcyHkh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hq0eTDE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/y67CIku.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bNIoL4Y.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UtIb9Io.jpg
http://blog.chosun.com/web_file/blog/418/13418/1/scan23.jpg
http://cdn-ak.f.st-hatena.com/images/fotolife/r/ryoko174/20120616/20120616065016.jpg
Doggy poor
http://blogimg.goo.ne.jp/user_image/09/d4/2e6c54a186fef4906352960c406e4b0b.jpg
http://dotheadline.doorblog.jp/archives/23487752.html


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:27:07.36 ID:: 4 65pl623a
When people with Korea or did not do it when you can .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:34:55.01 ID:: 13 NKTW8 / 7 /
It 's pretty good article
But missing the last sentence
" However , anti-Japanese is different "


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:44:44.44 ID:: 21 NGAK0OTP
People who say rightly very rarely do as well It looks to enter South Korea

Or obtain one , do we study this ?
Alleged professor of American but seems to be out this
It 'll 's common sense moral level 's Japan


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:48:53.03 ID:: 27 PRN64vR4
Koreans might say white so as not likely to harden paint a lie a lie ?


35 : <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) ( Sat ) 17:08:58.68 ID :/ z07JXYT
Korea improvement impossible www judiciary and government and private sector from being addicted to Kore Athletic
It will only be Funshi even pose the truth and facts to get tired at this late hour in Korean


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:10:52.50 ID:: 36 MimFCA7t
Koreans because Confucianism ethnic groups compete for the top and bottom of the class
First You're em tell ressentiment


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:29:43.21 ID:: 46 e34tFafL
Because he would sympathize The reason , psychology rejoice the misfortune of others in Japanese is missing or
Lack of compassion of Koreans Yorokoberu people are loath such high protrudes


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:43:27.06 ID:: 53 6cyunr2 /
This thing just Korean .
Some will Korean people are aware , but there is no Na Doi used.

More than 80% even do a Korean-Japanese Netouyo What ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:51:23.79 ID:: 71 tS2Qn0 + r
Nature mounds to the quotation of Jonah Lehner , to introduce the book of Richard Smith Professor in the flow ,
JoongAng Ilbo to an article in criticism , Chung Jesun professor is another quote it .

How far is this divided seaweed w Yara truth too telephone game


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:03:05.84 ID:: 75 9QMF3LER
This is impossible wonder anymore
No room for improvement in Korean
There is no such remedy to correct eradicate non- Korean


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:21:19.10 ID:: 76 g0nQaKzB
Proverbs Korea

" Woman . Become fox If you do not hit the 3rd "
" Cattle of others run from place to place for it We'll see . "
" Wise man not to fire haunts the house of others . Not "
" The death of his brother manure . "
" It's rotten pears and spear to daughter , it's rotten chestnuts . 'll Do the daughter-in-law "
" . Buying friends by selling mother "
" . , Which struck in the cheek営門, beat the wife to go home "
" . Kicking the belly of the dog in a fit of pique to the mother-in-law "
" Anna guy if Oke give birth in the pumpkin without horses . Those eaten boiled "
" If people disobey their own 'll revolted earlier rather .
" Wife and home care as soon as . "
" Makuwa melon in the wild , got them things that you monopolize the first . "
" . To eat Hojiku~tsu some species of garlic inserted into the hole in the nose of the leper "
" . To dig a well together , drinking alone "
" . You 'll put in the ash if rice not good to eat their own "
" Dog that fell into the river , . Clap it with a stick "
The " child cry . Moraeru extra one rice cake "

Korean is a nation made ​​of the mass of evil just


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:32:13.08 ID:: 78 FTchow / j
You think of this challenge every time you see Koreans from fussing with historical issues and territorial
ラベル:Psychology
posted by nokija at 23:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

South Korean government , fiscal deficit of the largest ever

There is no ability to predict the Korean
http://hayabusa3.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news/1377934593/


( East) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) Two- system stone pile driver 16:36:33.76 ID:: 1 MA/aVdxJ0 BE :47794144-PLT (15073) Award points
On tax revenue decreased in the economic downturn , the impact you have enforcement by the Finance ahead of schedule for the economic recovery , the first half of this year
Management fiscal balance gave the largest-ever deficit . The management and fiscal balance , excluding the social security of funds and national pension
It is an indicator of the financial condition of a substantial government .

Strategy and Finance Ministry ( the Ministry or equivalent) 30 days 29 trillion 900 billion won a year earlier management of fiscal balance , " the first half of this year (about 2 trillion 642 billion yen )
And " recorded a deficit (about 4 trillion 82 billion yen ) 46 trillion won 16 trillion 300 billion won (about 1 trillion 440 billion yen ) increase over
Announced .

In the deficit of maximum width , which was hit by the global financial crisis in 2004 or later started the creation of related materials
It's stronger than the deficit 40 trillion 500 billion won in the first half of '09 ( about 3 trillion 580 billion yen ) .

Deficit was increased in this way , tax revenue is 9 trillion 200 billion won the previous year by, for example, income taxes and reduce the economic downturn
While ( about 813 billion yen ) has declined , due to the early enforcement of fiscal 7 trillion won year-on-year spending (about 698 billion yen )
This is because you are increasing. Financial expenditure rate of progress this year in the first half 57.9 percent budget ratio , average of 08-12 in the first half of the year ( 56.3% )
High 1.6 points in comparison . In other words , it means that you used much in the first half of fiscal to use in the second half that much .

On the other hand , revenue progress rate was 47.1% , is lower than the average of 08-12 in the first half of the year ( 54.2% ) . Tax revenue is much
Thing that has declined .

However, the Strategy and Finance Ministry , since the shortfall in tax revenue phenomenon is relaxed in the second half of the year , speed is the gradual financial executive ,
Deficit management of fiscal balance is expected shall shrink .

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/8021544/?_clicked=social_reaction


Quoted source : South Korea government , fiscal deficit of the largest ever

38 : Big Boots ( garden ) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:47:22.01 ID: WJKqMURR0
1 >>
This I be relaxed in the second half ? It w it was good
Koreans w Good luck Well in incompetent hag continuation plan is not only anti-Japanese


237 : Argentina back Bleecker ( Tokyo) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 19:10:30.74 ID: VMAcQZB40
.
1 >>
< Not developed countries , far exceeding the Korea
> , Korean and hiding that huge more


9 : Iron Finger From Hell ( Saitama) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:38:51.66 ID: yKobb6Oj0
It is they , the Asian currency crisis happened I 'm thinking even because of Japan
And Korean I 'm I thought www Me Not swap Japanese financial condition because good now
Pakukune I 'm saying that 's Break off Japan and went to the more bullish
Korean , huh interesting people


85 : jumping karate kick ( Hyogo) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 17:08:24.27 ID: 44B9VBHZ0
9 >>
No it would have fit because of Japan
It's an exchange operation Abenomikusu has ignored the market is because it is clear
The affected countries will say, China and South Korea


105 : Gloria ( Niigata) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 17:15:29.69 ID: Kak4Xk5x0
85 >>
It if you look at fundamentals of Japan
It has become a weak yen even without my Abe
It does not matter to be honest such as Abenomikusu


( Soft bank ) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) diving foot stamp 16:40:02.50 ID:: 15 hAYjvsXr0
Koreans I happen If you invested in gold in conglomerate bad air can


21 : Spider German ( Tokushima) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:41:32.66 ID: KXqXUjvh0
Koreans Na since there can be spree printing currency like Japan and the United States


22 : Iron Finger From Hell ( Saitama) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:41:44.30 ID: yKobb6Oj0
It is they , I 'm convinced even in favor of the Korean War prosperity of Japan
'm No choice but to so vexed that so vexed really Koreans


23 : Midnight Express ( Kansai and Tokai ) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:42:17.14 ID: YU5YDNlRO
It's gold plated spree where the Koreans do not know separately Do not then the same as Japan
And to gag the Internet real-name system and pro-Japanese sin of Koreans and I 'm worst than Japan


( Soft bank ) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) Jumping Power Bomb 16:43:11.44 ID:: 26 wxv6qeV30

Japan also because I have had huge debt , even disappear tomorrow without any of this influence
Na do not need to help Nante small country that nobody troubled .
Should be thorough monitoring and regulation of the water's edge for humans to not come flowing into Japan rather ( * ^ ^ over ) Bruno ~ ~ ☆


34 : Midnight Express ( Kansai and Tokai ) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:46:41.17 ID: YU5YDNlRO
Korean Korea nets realistically 's is laid gag set to scrap about three times that of Japan a sweet old authority to relatives with abuse of power and position


35 : Jumping DDT ( Kanto ) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:47:01.68 ID: r48A9XvfO
Koreans so only complaint empty relentless recent anti-Japanese
This is really as template


45 : Ultra Dragon Bomb ( Hyogo) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:50:59.73 ID: JJ + ihZpQ0
Not a fine president because doing Kunenomikusu in Korea ?
Koreans it's okay if move to expansionary fiscal policy as Abenomikusu
It is going to be even weaker won
Oh, this is w or straight line to monetary instability


57 : Tigers over plex (Miyagi ) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:55:52.75 ID: A0AdpUf00 BE :114156757-PLT (13051)
45 >>
But I do not know anyone what that is is Kunenomikusu is being referred
It is not known to advocate person it maybe


54 : Rolling Sobatto ( Osaka) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:54:58.32 ID: Sf9qDRzZ0
Than this budget deficit , It's more likely to be 1000 trillion won breakthrough is serious personal debt of Korean


( Soft bank ) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) diving foot stamp 17:26:02.65 ID:: 125 hAYjvsXr0
54 >>
Koreans thanks to continued to be exploited in Western
Wealth is not Ika turning to public companies , even if how much development
It is not possible to expand domestic demand because there is no wealth to the Korean people
So Korea is dependent on exports , it will also be dependent place that is doubtful such as Sina

The biggest difference between Japan and South Korea's Na there would be


( Soft bank ) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) Texas Clover Hold 16:55:54.23 ID:: 58 H20JyiRP0
Pakukune is close to Japan to agree to hold talks on comfort women

While pretending , I'll call innocent of gold in Japan .


65 : Red ink ( garden ) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:58:10.52 ID: J3AyCrv30
58 >>
Koreans Na because not only say " give me money Japan because there is no money " is any real intention such number in the anti-Japanese
No choice but to cling to anti-Japanese performance as there is no money to Korean


60 : Neck Hanging Tree ( East) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:56:45.82 ID: qpuszHMT0
South Korea ,

Whether or not selling , and if you make a product , selling price set by the company that made the product is recorded as an asset

Because I , wwwwwwww 'll Zette margin


75 : Kinniku Buster ( Tokyo) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 17:03:35.36 ID: aTHPtV/f0
But then, right anti-Japanese intensified always economy worsens What South Korea ? ('・ Ω ・ `)
What Why ?


96 : Midnight Express ( Kansai and Tokai ) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 17:11:35.29 ID: YU5YDNlRO
75 >>
The lax waste position through corruption and moral hazard of old authority
→ pro-Japanese Koreans sin say Minarae Japan
→ specific immediately on the Internet real-name system if you complain in the net , Koreans ostracism

Chung system atrocities of the Japanese army , Dokdo Tsushima 's be degassed with anti-Japanese to put me tilt my territory there


99 : pile driver (Shiga ) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 17:13:19.81 ID: XYj3o4be0
75 >>
Cultural standard is low China , South Korea , for the government to lead a national
There are circumstances where anti-Japanese , anti-Japanese have been utilized .
On TV footage of old , the leaders of China and South Korea are met in Japanese
It is said I'm sorry by the bad guys in Japan .

When flows , anti-Japanese , anti-Japanese generation , but it was not to support the country
They continue the anti-Japanese even now at the thought that it is true history of the domestic education of the time .

So that the dissatisfaction of living of the people not suitable for government government of today ,
The reason is vented by making out a common enemy ( Nikushi Japan ) .
Anti-Japanese will begin president's rating is lowered as well for the same reason.

They are not to clase If it is not anti-Japanese in the same way as Dear Leader hurray in the north now
As is .


106 : Dangerous backdrop ( Tibet Autonomous Region ) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 17:15:36.94 ID: Lo/bYfPs0
Probably no big deal does not come

Koreans them to won and as always Bakasuka
Korean White exporting prostitutes to fool like
Harry Harry Harry

People are unhappy at the exchange rate and inflation ?
Such a thing is degassed with anti-Japanese activities
Move it How can you get as usual


156 : diving head butt ( Chiba) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 17:44:03.11 ID: zFI7ljc70
Entangled in the budget deficit , are not in Korea to be in Japan .

The Japanese government holds assets of about 600 trillion yen while good and extreme poverty have debt of 1000 trillion yen . 400 trillion yen net .

Personal financial assets in Japan ( only ) 1400 trillion yen .
Some this several times financial assets of Japanese companies .
'23 Consecutive world No.1 more than twice of China at 300 trillion yen Japan 's net foreign assets

And it does not crash on the basis of the credit of these , the Bank of Japan also like crazy print the yen , even if you release a large amount of yen in the market .
Thus Japan government bonds also not crash .
Syria situation and , instead of the U.S. dollar emergency occurs in the world something , yen is bought along with the Swiss franc .
Pension overseas , has increased to buy Japanese government bonds even if it becomes so .

If you do not fall into financial difficulties chronic same as Japan , but to foreign debt at a high interest rate like hell Korea .
Move to de- Korean companies such as conglomerates and tax increases , and then the individual 's debt covered huge .
Milestone to Greece again .


163 : Firebird Splash (Gunma ) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 17:49:15.89 ID: RMPsG3Km0
156 >>
Japan financial assets is 1400 trillion yen , national financial assets in Japan 's too 8000 trillion yen


191 : Ultra Dragon Bomb ( Kansai region) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 18:19:33.65 ID: xIvazUIX0
Regret and off guard until you are sure Ikinone is stop Korean guys from lie


206 : Rainmaker ( Kanagawa) 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 18:43:49.20 ID: lxo6WEyt0
Korean 'm not look over here towards the Japanese because dangerous .


( Saitama) 2013/09/01 ( Sun ) Shining Wizard 09:13:07.17 ID:: 432 BtYypyIq0
Do not miserable If you can not boost the economy even though it has already been introduced tax
Kunenomikusu w


( Xinjiang ) 2013/09/01 ( Sun ) Exploration insider 09:44:25.42 ID:: 433 xU2CfYp1P
> However, in the Strategy and Finance Ministry , since the shortfall in tax revenue phenomenon is relaxed in the second half of the year , speed is the gradual financial executive ,
> Deficit of management fiscal balance is expected shall shrink .

W has nothing, not even a basis shortfall in tax revenue would be relaxed
ラベル:Budget deficit
posted by nokija at 21:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

"To the paper plagiarism detection program introduction" Korea Library of Congress [07/05]

Koreans are thief
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1373006808/


1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/07/05 (Fri) 15:46:48.95 ID:???
(Zu)
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/img_dir/2013/07/05/2013070501417_0.jpg

Library of Congress to holding a master's and doctoral thesis of all Korean universities, the introduction of paper plagiarism detection program.
Until now, there was that companies and individual universities have developed and distributed a paper plagiarism prevention system, but vast
Institution in the country of the database (DB) to introduce the plagiarism verification system This is the first time. Degree
And thus the system can quickly grasp and most accurate plagiarism presence or absence of paper facilities.

The 4th, the Library of Congress announced a business alliance with South Korea Copyright Commission, and the introduction of paper plagiarism detection program
Was. Library of Congress holds the original DB most of the Library of Korea, Master of all universities and
I have been holding various research papers and doctoral thesis, the book.

According to the library side, out of the 1.308 million this thesis, which is the collection of, 797 000 this is DB of already
That is. Paper since 1998 and began the business of DB is registered in the DB the majority, the remaining paper
Of DB has also been continued. To date, a total of 1 million research papers, book and started the thesis
I have finished the DB mosquitoes. In addition, DB reduction is done in text format that can be recognized by plagiarism detection program.

Seo Bodon clerk of the Library of Congress as well as to strengthen the research ethics with the introduction of "plagiarism detection program
To raise awareness of plagiarism, and respond to leading paper plagiarism issue that rooted bad habits as the Korean society
It is, "he said will be able to.

Plagiarism detection program can also be used in public. Library of Congress, from the second half of the program as early as
The free library open to visitors, are to be made available on the website of the Library of Congress from next year
Plans.

Source: Chosun Ilbo
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/07/05/2013070501507.html


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:11:34.97 ID:: 21 Ld81XMb /
1 >>
The country then are you likely or even plagiarism itself was what it has been holding peace ... I wish all of the University of South Korea

Mon've got to plagiarism and around the world. The Na because professional state of theft


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:16:51.58 ID:: 22 uhF / GGnX
17 >>

21 >> correct answer! !
"Because it is less of read kanji in the country of Uri, the Nida to announce in the Korean paper in Japan" After


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:49:15.52 ID:: 3 NcB3dwPW
Na resulting in full operation


2013/07/05 (Fri) HUNNY MILK ◆ hani/4QrLY 15:49:38.45 ID:: 4 75YVh1sJ
Before that

Is the program

's Plagiarism
The
To


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:28:30.39 ID:: 28 PZiVT8Vr
4 >>
OS to be further utilized pirated


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:41:00.69 ID:: 30 6Jzr7d1Q
28 >>
Pirate, selling pirated.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:49:45.23 ID:: 5 3 + XjElRI
Program itself, would be that.


15: <丶 `∀ '> (gold) 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:59:46.05 ID: GkVNn +1 I
5 >>
I was preempted by
I also "paper plagiarism detection program" is also 100 Perika to plagiarism


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:50:54.38 ID:: 6 uhF / GGnX
While it is plagiarism at the time living as a nation? ?


2013/07/05 (Fri) @ 12 anniversary smartphone ◆ SvOijYnhmI Hiro Tan 15:54:14.13 ID:: 11 9dGPxkvN
To freeze or at the stage it places search.
Where applicable full.
Which only from no longer used everyone of them.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:00:53.78 ID:: 16 UNzX03u +
How can you get Koreans to try Kaikuguro anti-fraud.
And then that kind of feeling such as stick film sheet to finger fingerprint identification device is Rerya introduced me guys.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:06:00.11 ID:: 17 befLlW7H
"Plagiarism detection Purouramu is always detected"
"Broken this program"
"The program of plagiarism made in Japan"
"Compensation request and apology"

"DB is plagiarism"


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:07:10.41 ID:: 18 RrtmiNv7
Hangul?
Such as the homonym such like, I wonder if there can be detected properly.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:18:09.32 ID:: 23 t1mp8AWn
> Plagiarism detection program can also be used in public.

Is it only would have been devising the wording that it is possible to avoid detection


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:21:44.05 ID:: 24 ioLM7v23
Paper of Japan also seems to have been stolen.
Increasingly Maybe more.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:25:00.89 ID:: 26 vYO4hN2k
And do not understand that there is no reason to write Nante paper


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:22:09.89 ID:: 35 o8LrZxu6
And even though it has already been tightly controlled papers of full plagiarism,
Www that had lost the original Constitution of the Republic of Korea


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:36:48.76 ID:: 37 fOgpQCSQ
It seems to have lost even the Great Seal
I had an article are at odds with pocketful of payment to stamp shop


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/05 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:53:05.42 ID:: 39 PF4KNw5R
The target of the search What this paper in the past that it was written by Korean?

W that matter
Wwwww itself given that they have a treasure trove of plagiarism


47: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 07:04:06.34 ID: dy6S9DeZ
Companies that thrive in rip-off rip-off state also Samsung Korea POSCO


49: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 07:09:49.28 ID: dy6S9DeZ
Papers plagiarism detection system itself of this South Korea

Of poor rip-off of "Vu Loni plaque System"


51: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/08 (Mon) 07:40:51.63 ID: nXxGF / kJ
But then I'm a computer after all
I think that it can be avoided if cleverly done but I would do a precision how much.
ラベル:library
posted by nokija at 19:00| News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

"Eye of China View Korea has changed " - Original Korea Ministry of Commerce, Industry, and Energy Secretary "I watch as a growth model limit , the Korea to the development of China " [ 08/ 29]

're In a dream always Korean
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377932636/
THE ECONOMY


1 : earthworm φ ★ 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:03:56.45 ID:???
http://japanese.joins.com/upload/images/2013/08/tmb240_20130829083705-1.jpg
▲ Cheng virtue turtle president , high economy thanks to which has been well managed through the absolute power to this " China
He added it was possible to growth, management and " difficult if you close to $ 10,000 per capita income .

Intellectuals "China 's remorse now. Chinese-style development model that praised the" Beijing Consensus " has hit the limit
It is embarrassed while hunting. They are keen to Korea to find a new growth model now. "

( Chung Dock ) Chairman (former Industry and Energy Minister ) , "This led to the Chinese economy Zheng virtue turtle near Foundation
I spoke to this growth method that depends on the input was as is " are not working any more . Academia - government of China
He mentioned to the person who knows best the true state of affairs of the continent through the exchange of a field official , the death of China's largest
It means that to work is commissioned research adviser of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences of Nkutanku . People's Bank of China , Ministry of Foreign Affairs ,
Plans to make a presentation to target the high-ranking officials , such as Finance Department . I met him in front of office of the 2nd next month .

- China's economy , what is seen as a problem exactly .

And market economy . Socialism in the " associative contradiction " " core is met , capital of migrant workers ( from rural workers )
Doorway ( residence registration ) system pulls their feet while encouraging enters . Policy formulation that wrong
Self-examination theory going on inside "

- Voice concerned about the hard landing of China is high.

. System anxiety in the system , not the economy this . Would lead to a hard landing of the economy "The problem
It was able to grow to high It just has to do well to manage through the absolute power . However, it will be different from now on .
Na that the pursuit of happiness to the people free to be close to the ( currently about $ 6,000 ) $ 10,000 per capita income
That . Gradually residents management of the party is going to be difficult . Economy could disappear at once if political unrest "

- Challenges of Xi Jinping era China .

Must overcome the "Three . It is the United States first . U.S. have seized major resource transport path of China
That . It is a situation that captures the neck roots in China. Because it does not challenge the "The U.S. new great power relations that China talk
It is not the same as that we " want to ensure the free economic activity . You might need to overcome the public the second
Stomach. The key is how win the hearts and minds of the people . Challenge of Xi Jinping to clean the Communist Party that was stained in corruption
It is on whether Sashidaseru to the public with . It must be overcome Chinese Values ​​are third . China is in the " G2 "
You must accept the universal value to become a civilized country that meet . If you do not embrace the neighboring countries
Not "

- How intellectuals of China or Korea see .

Have overcome the well . Global crisis eyes to see " South Korea has changed , the market economy and the only country around
It's at the point to say . See in that they achieved a financial destination evolution reform , that have global players ( companies )
Thought of as a model to consider . You must spread the economic same texture with South Korea and through a variety of exchange "

< " Gaze as a growth model the limit ... Korea to the development of China " > JoongAng Ilbo Japanese version : source
http://japanese.joins.com/article/532/175532.html

Combat Organization : [Korean ] Africa is waiting for the Korea / JoongAng Ilbo column [ 08 /30 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377931206/


Quote : Original - ECONOMY " gaze as a growth model limit , the Korea to the development of China ," " eye of China View Korea has changed " - the original Korean Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy Secretary [ 08/ 29]

( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:09:53.91 ID:: 14 0l1c0 + D0
1 >>
This means that China and South Korea from a very gonna be beggar


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:12:59.49 ID:: 22 R0I + sC + r
1 >>
However , China and South Korea and w or not it was good in " reciprocal love " with each other staring at each other


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:19:22.60 ID:: 35 jYyPX4ZC
1 >>
That is some reason you would like China to begging powerhouse ...


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:21:05.01 ID:: 44 bcNtBOam
>> 1 >> 2 >> 5
Koreans will die every day , and not masturbating a lie !
More than 70% of the population , I massaged it's mentally disabled Koreans .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:26:17.60 ID:: 56 rChgTkvm
1 >>
What came from the people of Japan 's Park the technology to pull the money from Japan China ? The Commercial Code

Do not a matter of concern as Japan .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:53:55.10 ID:: 98 CLXozOD8
1 >>
Often it was allowed to have the assistance of Japan with the Korean brinkmanship is screaming crying fact
Do not I have been doing well in that sense
However , are you are despised with all one's might the dignity and position of the country in Southeast Asia from Korea and Vietnam the fact


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:13:06.48 ID:: 117 1 + + JTQ2x
1 >>

Korean is inferior but because , if you do not trumpeted as " excellent " themselves
Pathetic is www the ambient is not recognized me

Who is to vassal state Narae Korea million years ?

To independence from tributary million years [ history of country governance of the Korean Peninsula ] ( laughs)

To 220 years 108 BC : Han ( colonial )
To 245 years 221 years : Wei ( colonial )
Jin ( colonial ) : ~ 313 years 108 years
~ 676 years 314 years : Jin Song Liang Chen Sui Tang ( tributary )
To 900 years 690 years : the Bohai Sea ( tributary )
Gold ( tributary ) : 1234 - 1126
1356 - 1259 : Mongolia ( tributary )
1637 - 1392 : Akira ( tributary )
1897 - 1637 : Qing ( tributary )
1897 : it is released from the vassal state of the Qing by the Treaty of Shimonoseki Korea ← ← ← ← ← ← important here !
The south Korean Peninsula Russia : 1903 . Korea avoid vassal state of Russia due to the efforts of Japan
1945 - 1905 : Japan ( Protectorate , merged )
1948 - 1945 : United States ( non- independent ) ← ← ← ← ← ← here also important !
( Established national infrastructure is formed by the Korean government by the U.S. Army) South Korea established : 1948
1948 : Military dictatorship birth
1948 : 70 000 people slaughter Jeju 4.3 Incident → → Korean large amount of smuggling in Japan
300,000 slaughter retention guide Federation of incident : 1950
1950 : 4 million deaths Korean War → → Korean large amount of smuggling in Japan
100,000 slaughter national defense forces incident : 1951
8,500 massacre Geochang incident : 1951
Killing non- combatants of more than 40,000 in the Vietnam War : 1975
President regime military from birth : 1979
2000 Kwangju massacre people incident : 1980
1993 : civilian regime birth of first ← ← ← ← ← ← Korea is not standing only '15 still have democracy !
And kneeling down on the ground to the IMF by the Asian currency crisis state financial collapse : 1997

2013 : The Nau financial difficulties as you have never experienced the past ( laughs)


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:29:23.34 ID:: 122 rQlN0RVc
117 >>
> South Korea is not standing only '15 still have democracy !

Or copy and paste of 2008 made ​​. '20 5 years even after .
Kano country Korea Might not have much progress .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:05:34.19 ID:: 5 B1MDrsRF
However, the Japanese I have completely ignored the other
Since Japan on the way out and downhill


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:18:51.66 ID:: 32 naCNGTeO
5 >>
I wish it 'm different
Na This is the proof that South Korea now is to vassal state of China

When the vassal state , habit than themselves and suzerain , trying to emphasize the parts of their own is better I braided Korea
South Korea has accepted a vassal state , but because I 've got a lot of parts that are better than suzerain like to sell ethnic Korean ! I indulge in masturbation and
Speaking more , while a fool in my mind the suzerain , Koreans It looks do come to terms with reality
Fool is because it do , this kind of act of South Korea , Japan and the United States was the colonial power until now , not had to pretend a blind eye to
Or two , Japan because it is stupid , it Nokka~tsu the tone of this kind of Koreans , it was not let Choshizuka with you pat her head bother

So in the future , indeed , China lowered , such as articles of tone of Korea mentioned should increase at the same time in Korea Korea becomes the vassal state of China
However , if Yi Dynasty , the kind of speech and recognition of Korean , it is transmitted to leak Qing and Ming also Taro less , and the whole Korean
It would have been that I've had such a consciousness is popular , but by the mass media , do not spread from at home and abroad in no time now
Disdain to Thailand China will be shared by the entire nation , and Koreans travel easily into a China that tone
Far vassal state business of the Korean expression or long-lasting in the information age , I Hey sight to see


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:07:31.06 ID:: 8 oqLlnZvU
South Korea is a translation is seen as a colony in short
Korean Chung We did it


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:08:38.40 ID:: 10 xdgellpX
Labor costs in the country because it soaring China
By using the fact that Korean Kunekune was Nakitsui
There is also that I'll exploited as slaves Korean people as of old .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:12:03.01 ID:: 18 NKTW8 / 7 /
Do not be taken in this Communist Party criticism ?
I've also read in this old man after Nikkei ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:12:28.26 ID:: 19 H7heslSr
What shift to export -dependent model from the expanding domestic demand model ,
In death flag ... .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:19:20.58 ID:: 34 F4BEfNNf
> Source: JoongAng Ilbo Japanese version

Koreans praised myself , are willing ( wry smile )
Koreans - Na miserable


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:30:49.16 ID:: 109 WKJFeNWy
34 >>
Recently , self-congratulation Horuhoru of Koreans from becoming badly once again ,
South Korea economy It looks did getting sick is very much in earnest . Along with the end of QE3.


45 : <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) ( Sat ) 16:21:23.03 ID :/ cZthzZJ
Nida good relationship because of slave owners and slaves .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:22:31.82 ID:: 48 Jo6 + TWI /
Korean I will not be the opponent in China, if you are unlucky this lie .
Korean is not dealt one crawl more , China is not me in control .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:34:51.52 ID:: 68 ZS8NJyND
Li morning 's maniacal in Neo-Confucianism is , Because he wanted to stand on morally than Ming ,
Koreans from Na was originally barbarians treatment for Qing
Reality was a miserable vassal state , but Koreans had to stabilize the mind that way

Theory and comparison with China , the tone of Korea advantage conclusion
I think it will increase steadily in Korea in the future


108 : <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) ( Sat ) 18:29:40.26 ID :/ vihSx / P
> Gazing as a growth model in Korea

China ww that Jan is to imitate 20 years ago

⇒ they give Ichamon in Japan ⇒ they bring up again to draw money from the Japanese government after a while they
⇒ They require a technology transfer


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/01 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 05:01:43.30 ID:: 143 + oxfXy + M
Koreans Korea both mind- 's sorry and not horn and who are role models themselves in the opponent

The white relief , Koreans w 's goner longer mirage ... with CCP both the economic
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

" South Korea is the winner of the emerging crisis . The "- became stronger through the financial crisis of twice Rice paper WSJ evaluation [ 08 /30 ]

Koreans trusts this article
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377934913/
THE ECONOMY


1 : earthworm φ ★ 2013/08/31 ( Sat ) 16:41:53.21 ID:???
While the currency crisis in emerging countries continues, the evaluation of " a winner of the crisis " , South Korea media and foreign experts
Is flowing from .

The 28th , Wall Street Journal of the market experts and (C level = Fed) executive Federal Reserve System
Citing the words , " investors is , many of the current account deficit , we will concentrate the emerging countries with many short-term liabilities of overseas
It was reported that the attacking but Te , Mexico and South Korea , Eastern Europe , "said percentage area of ​​calm .

In addition , when the cheap dollar funds overflows , and to focus on structural reforms , robust economic fundamentals , such as " South Korea , ( file
The death and " gave the vendor mental ) , Indonesia and India ," has recently been hit by the crisis , Turkey , Brazil
You described it to be " different from and .

For taking the amount of many , especially the newspaper , but that after the crisis of twice the financial crisis of '08 and the currency crisis of 1997
I took up Korea as a country that became stronger from . Korean government , was the largest overseas weakness of the financial system
It was appreciated that was maintained at a manageable level of short-term debt . The end of June this year , foreign exchange reserves of South Korea
Proportion of short-term debt of less than one year maturity high specific and 36.6% , I recorded the lowest level in nine months in '13 . 80%
Than even in 2008 it was close , it dropped significantly . Also in crisis , speculative short-term funds Korean government , " ho
To implement measures needed to slow down the inflow and outflow of Ttomane " , have proven effective .

The " Korea , exchange expert -one fuzzy HSBC's extension ( of the debt that was borrowed from abroad ) the repayment period in Asia
I talk than , and " a country of only went to reduce this . In fact , the short-term it reaches the $ 190 billion in 2008
Recently , $ 120 billion to the foreign debt was reduced . On the other hand , the same period , short-term debt of Indonesia and India , nearly 2
The doubling , showed a contrast clearly .

National central bank who attended the U.S. annual economic symposium that ended 24 days ( Jackson Hole meeting )
The economic experts and the line from the president , countries that have a low sound financial and monetary system and foreign debt , through
I sympathize with that you CAN Clip withstand currency crisis . Terrance you in charge of the session of the emerging market sector ,
Cicek The New York Federal Reserve Bank deputy governor , economic fundamental strengths of " one country , most in overcoming the crisis
It stressed that " something important , and explains why and South Korea have been differentiated in the current crisis . JP model
Luis Oganesu of Latin America research responsible for the Rugancheisu , fundamentals of each country " investors
Was talking on barrel , and " is showing how to approach separately winners and losers .

< " South Korea is the winner of the emerging crisis " rice paper rating > Dong-A Ilbo : source
http://japanese.donga.com/srv/service.php3?biid=2013083082088

Combat Organization : [Korean economy ] September crisis theory : it strengthened the weakness Korea , this time rock-solid [ 08/ 23]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377296299/
ECONOMY limit , South Korea to the development of "China " eye of China View Korea has changed "- the original Korean Ministry of Commerce, Industry, and Energy Secretary
Gazing as a growth model " [ 08/ 29]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377932636/


Quote : Original - ECONOMY evaluation " . Korea was strong through the financial crisis of the twice winner of the emerging crisis " - rice paper WSJ is [ 08 /30 ]

( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:49:49.82 ID:: 19 R0I + sC + r
1 >>
Abe must result in a trade surplus in South Korea in the " weak yen " , South Korea is what you have been bankrupt long ago .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:47:00.83 ID:: 352 cUTqwQuR
19 >> Abe unless result in a trade surplus in South Korea in the " weak yen "

No ? Although suffering from Korea , in the weak yen ?
Ailing economy and Japan's economic growth of South Korea several years because it was due to a strong yen by deflation .

339 >>
Foreign capital is dominate one line other than the state-owned Bank of Korea .
Dollar South Korea 's hoarding is , is already almost substitution to non-performing loans at the time of the Lehman shock by foreign capital .
I heard you might say .
South Korea has the dollar -denominated debt , but the situation not sure whether they can cash .


Though it is a Korean on the current export is severe , domestic demand has become more and more thinly
The purpose of this article of the WSJ ?
It soft landing of U.S. investors are squeezed out from South Korea ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:51:51.58 ID:: 30 8qPWAv0m
1 >>
At the time of the foreign capital almost nothing Korea became strongly , www or Ne Ja has become a colonial economy completely first financial sphere


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:03:55.49 ID:: 72 P05jHOfp
1 >>
This w smell misunderstanding Horuhoru article in the U.S. newspaper reporter Korean people something


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:47:56.68 ID:: 141 d4BxU9bf
1 >>
South Korea in the financial crisis of twice In summary this
It would be fair to say you are nation that is exploited to investors in the U.S.


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:10:29.48 ID:: 321 0IvLp2nR
1 >>
Lavish compliments vs. Peninsula restraint and deception


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:13:59.79 ID:: 324 9E4wM7dE
1 >>
> I reported Mexico and South Korea , Eastern Europe , "said percentage area of ​​calm .

And w it is that it not a calm


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:27:00.51 ID:: 374 YC4lyzqC
1 >>
> Exchange experts HSBC

Oh , this is it w banks ran away from South Korea recently


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:42:37.25 ID:: 2 2T6FfOXn
In a hurry by the rise in the value of the yen , South Korea in a hurry in the weak yen .
South Korea ~ What a strong


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:45:34.47 ID:: 7 V5nMalJn
Thanks to Mizuho lent money to Korea , do not because that just made me think Japan has ass under Chung When the collapse in the future
Koreans ' s some treatment in Japan under Chung as long as the credit of the sky followed by Japan
Mizuho executive Mr. I take responsibility


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:49:58.11 ID:: 21 9Eqf6UyC
7 >>
Common destiny is wonderfully beautiful
Person is alive to support each other all
Korea-Japan friendship I is shining
I do not forget the true friendship of the Korea-Japan in the future


Saturday, Papa ◆ KLC27tVU6cXf 2013/08/31 16:51:12.63 ID:: 26 uW37YaHM
21 >>
I'll Ne Nante friendship in Japan and Korea ! w

[ Japanese and Korean ] government - "... if compensation instruction confirm wartime recruitment of Korea " , filed study of international justice court [ 08/ 31]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377923684/


Saturday, Papa ◆ KLC27tVU6cXf 2013/08/31 16:50:01.05 ID:: 22 uW37YaHM
Koreans are things desperately , but may not pass stress test of the IMF is high , I'm raking in the money everywhere .
Instead of going to mean flow in the country for such a situation , it off , Koreans w 'm from drug Horuhoru basis of pain

§ Oh , reproduction of 1997 , of Ne Ja do deterministic this ? ! w


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:50:41.44 ID:: 25 ABg1unAd
> Short-term it reaches the $ 190 billion in 2008
> Recently , $ 120 billion to the foreign debt was reduced .
Mr. Netouyo , debt or 'm Did not swell by bicycle operation to return in debt the debt ?
Netouyo really is Na liar . I do not talk about the future only in desire . So I called me Jap .


Saturday, Papa ◆ KLC27tVU6cXf 2013/08/31 17:06:06.10 ID:: 79 uW37YaHM
25 >>
I'll put you were to read .

May 2011 ( Bank of Korea announced )
The breakdown of external debt , short-term debt is $ 146.7 billion of the $ 11.7 billion from the previous year-end , from July to September 31, 2008 South Korea ( $ 12.8 billion ) since ,
Was recorded the maximum increase amount to 6 -month two years . Long-term foreign debt in the $ 235.2 billion , an increase of $ 10.2 billion . Short-term debt ratio at 49.1%
Rose 2.8 points from the prior year-end .
With $ 466 billion of the $ 17.6 billion increase , foreign credit was a record maximum recording .
http://japanese.yonhapnews.co.kr/headline/2011/05/24/0200000000AJP20110524002200882.HTML


(Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry announced in Japan ) in October 2012
At the time of repatriation of foreign capital , that dependence on foreign capital is high, fear that is allowed to reduce the money supply in Korea , thereby shrinking the smooth economic activity
I have a . Looking at the changes in the net external debt , reduction of debt and outflow of foreign capital can be seen prominently in the collapse of Lehman Brothers before and after

(No. 1-5-2-16 Figure ) .
Foreign credit is $ 800 billion more than .
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Also in the third quarter of 2011 , there were differences in the extent to this , but foreign capital flows out as well , won with plummet ,
Unrest spread to the future of the Korean economy .
In addition , looking at the net foreign debt , South Korea is a net debtor nation , it is unlikely that it is a big surplus in the income balance . So, for example, exports decreased by external shocks , it is easy to directly linked to the deficit of the current account trade balance when the deficit .

I've seen the main risk factors and characteristics of the Korean economy . Since the domestic market is limited , dependent on exports is high in Korea ,
The dependence on imports of intermediate goods and foreign capital is also high . As well as become a source of growth factors instability also has them .
In other words, it is in a state of " leverage " has works by foreign export , and import , economy , mainly in Europe and the United States is strong in Korea
While produce a virtuous circle , the world economy becomes in failure , poor export performance , foreign capital outflow , by the sharp fall of the won rate , result in a vicious circle when
I is the structure that risk is likely to emerge .
It should be noted that , in addition to these , a large variation of won , deterioration of terms of trade , the gap problem and employment , aging population , the chaebol reform , etc.
There is also a voice noted.
http://www.meti.go.jp/report/tsuhaku2012/2012honbun/html/i1520000.html


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:53:21.13 ID:: 35 bcNtBOam
Koreans just masturbation article .
Korea , such articles is increased to be a serious dangerous state in many cases.


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:54:44.50 ID:: 40 2JQGkmDo
> Evaluation " Korea has become stronger through the financial crisis . Twice winner of the emerging crisis " - rice paper WSJ is [ 08 /30 ]

South Korea Mai 'm not a Super Mario , and many times I 'm gonna die .
Kas .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:01:15.64 ID:: 67 v15te5Dy
No, I think this is a article of Korea , not the article of American .
This is not seen only the usual means aimed at imprinting .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:02:44.04 ID:: 70 kLf91TkO
This ww or propaganda to ignorant investors


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:21:06.37 ID:: 109 3AYHdlTJ
South Korea 's Mai denying the fact that Hitokawamuke from bicycle operation at the time of Swarovski soot key fact curve well .
Funding from Japan, the United States and Europe also has become easier due to its column in the world companies Korea zaibatsu .
Overseas because they do not have the relationship with the South Korean chaebol only to put it the other way around , torture in Korea where the wind blows conglomerate even if healthy .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:27:29.20 ID:: 120 rgQEaKYc
109 >>
South Korea was the brink of collapse really until 2009 that the American QE1 starts working foreign currency missing emerging from ( ) in 2008 .

In , The bottom line is from here , South Korea is not the long-term or was of receivables is a technique that emerged in 2009 the operation of the bicycle in 2008 .
The redemption because hits (10 year bonds ) and 2019 ( 5 -year bonds ) in 2014 , and is ready to America is shrinking the monetary easing next year also crisis visit to South Korea .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:34:11.53 ID:: 124 6cyunr2 /
What Koreans No In saying that helped in the IMF?

This article reporter , Korean anyway .
Can not be careless because Korean media riddled recent American .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:11:17.55 ID:: 322 9iYia2I2
Record high current account 17 consecutive months of surplus during the first half of South Korea
http://japanese.yonhapnews.co.kr/headline/2013/07/30/0200000000AJP20130730000300882.HTML
> Goods imports but was 40.3 billion of $ 30 million down 3.4% from a year earlier ,
> Export was only up 3.1 % decrease and 45.3 billion $ 60 million .

Year-on-year downward spiral Korea = 51% economic growth rate of export contribution
http://japanese.yonhapnews.co.kr/economy/2013/08/29/0500000000AJP20130829001800882.HTML
> On the other hand , economic growth contribution of domestic demand rate rose to 49.0 percent last year from 27.2 percent in 2011 ,
> I greatly reduced the difference between the contribution rate of export .

http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/dqnplus/1373765453/
> January to May corporate tax amount collected this year was less than four trillion 3,000 44.1 billion won compared to the same period last year by 19 trillion 9,000 37.8 billion won .
> It is a number that comes close to half of the 9 trillion won 8.3 billion year-on-year revenue loss amount of the Internal Revenue Service .

Personal debt is one thousand trillion won breakthrough imminent = South Korea record high
http://japanese.yonhapnews.co.kr/headline/2013/08/22/0200000000AJP20130822002100882.HTML


Changes in the economic growth rate of South Korea
http://ecodb.net/country/KR/imf_growth.html
2013 2.85

・ South Korea government bond interest rates
http://asianbondsonline.adb.org/korea.php
2 Year 2.770 2.0 6.0 5.0

From Mendoi , it's not going out in the rain too but I tried to read the article slant of the economy related to South Korea
( 1 ) domestic economy is shrinking, import reduction
( 2 ) exports also decreased , the shape balance " Visibly , surplus " imports has decreased significantly more
Household debt increase ( 3 ) shrinking domestic economy , the export decline
( 4 ) tax revenue loss occurs

In , in spite of the low growth , foreign debt of 40% of foreign exchange reserves , interest rate deferred
This , the size of the economy of South Korea itself is , w 's Jan are you doing shrinking

W Do not I 's , Na , but do not know ('・ ω ・ `) Well


" Country to help the neighboring country perish " 2013/08/31 ( Sat) Machiavelli 21:38:28.15 ID:: 379 l8mtdVKz
South Korea It is easy victory because there are ATM and Re silly next to poor .
Even a fool much , even if you do not return , Japan and then give me money immediately following .

■ Japan's aid to South Korea
- $ 800 million + α ( economic cooperation gold ) 1965
- $ 4,000,000,000 ( special economic cooperation gold ) 1983
・ $ 10 billion ( currency crisis relief fund ) 1997
・ $ 20 billion ( won high relief fund ) 2006
・ 2008 ( 2.8 trillion yen flexibility weaker won measures IMF, South Korea ) $ 30 billion

※ In addition , 30 billion yen , which financed the stadium construction costs of the 2002 Korea-Japan World Cup outstanding
South Korea $ 14 billion and the previous $ 8.4 billion of IMF aid of Japan ,
It does not pay the interest of all interest-bearing debt and ODA of $ 12 billion of further later .
It is still about $ 107 billion , about 13 trillion yen on loan .



■ " buy government bonds to swap w monkey , a monkey w war criminals country is really me laugh UN to suspend all means " Korean netizens



■ From the [ financial ] Export-Import Bank of Korea Mizuho Bank 500 million U.S. dollars ( about 48.7 billion 60 million yen ) debt [ 08 / 21 ]


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/08/31 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:17:05.84 ID:: 394 4XwZh4k3
Evaluation >> " Korea has become stronger through the financial crisis . Twice winner of the emerging crisis " - rice paper WSJ is [ 08 /30 ]

S Over -charged from , this Come bite . Tteka .
The fool are you such as you bite into this mud boat ?
I got tired strategy of vultures .
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。