2013年09月08日

[ Japan and Korea ] Japanese Embassy no sincerity , The dolphin slaughter suspend request Statement " Keep in put in a mailbox " [ 09 /06 ]

Koreans ignore the ugly of their
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378478466/


1 : earthworm φ ★ 2013/09/06 ( Fri ) 23:41:06.65 ID:???
" Make sure to put the mailbox "

It's a blunt reply 10 environmental groups , such as hot pink聨合Dolphins have heard from the Japanese Embassy in Korea .
The 9th , Greens , hot pink Dolphins organization to protect the endangered marine life dolphin animals free solidarity
Line a press conference to denounce the dolphin slaughter in Japan gu, Seoul Korea Japan embassy with 10 organizations such as
Tsu was .

" International Whaling Commission (IWC) is commercial eye worldwide fan Hyung Jin , hot pink Dolphins representative
The Japanese government made ​​every year the brutal dolphin capture by citing the reason that tradition even though it has already been banned whaling in the manner
I said, " are . Dolphin caught mercilessly in Taiji "Japan has been imported to South Korea continue .
You should not look at the dolphin show any more , "he should be so that the massacre that horrified this is not followed we
Claimed .

March to September , " every year , Chang Hana Democrat was jointly press conference brutal slaughter of the Taiji Japan
Was denounced whale hunting in Japan as " dyed red with the blood of dolphins of 23 000 or more animals to be .

Officials , such as hot pink Dolphins finished a press conference co- voice to the embassy together with Chang member
I was trying to convey the certificate . It is content to prompt the Japanese government to suspend the slaughter dolphins . However , embassy officials
I showed no reaction sincerity and go into the mailbox joint statement document .

Fan representative of the embassy , " the Japanese government denies the dolphin slaughter suspend request is known " as in this
I had a disappointing attitude . On the other hand , our country is that the confiscation type of Supreme Court judgment and discharge the government's decision is made as
Therefore, there is that in July this year , was released in Jeju Island dolphins endangered species were captured illegally .

" You go put the mailbox " Sun embassy noon TV ( Korean ) dolphin slaughter suspend request : source
http://noontv.news1.kr/vd/3408

" Please go put in the mail box . " Japanese Embassy to prevent dolphin slaughter request : Related Videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yeyQmba33Eo



Combat Organization :
[ Japanese and Korean ] " The Japanese government immediately suspended the case dolphin slaughter " in Japan embassy of South Korea protest [ 09 /06 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378475756/


Quote : Original Japanese Embassy Nai [ Japan and Korea ] sincerity , the dolphin slaughter suspend request written statement " Keep in put in a mailbox ." [ 09 /06 ]

( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:03:38.16 ID:: 73 Yom + LCkH
1 >>
This looks Japan discount movement towards the Olympics in Korean .

Come to think of it , catch of whales caught by chance in Korea even do close times that of Japan ?


120: ○ 2013/09/07 ( Sat ) 00:19:34.41 ID: 96CtZpn9
1 >>

Koreans own colleagues , Jan returned by mail a personal letter of Prime Minister of Japan .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:39:43.07 ID:: 143 v + / NGL97
1 >>

Ethnic Koreans that " dog " eat
You complain about dolphin fishing ?

Ethnic Koreans to return by mail a personal letter
The complaint to the post-mailing ?

Hey ( laughs)


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:20:22.60 ID:: 164 05WDqQsR
1 >>

South Korea is killing whales twice Japanese anti-whaling demonstration to Japanese Embassy
http://matometanews.com/lite/archives/1628585.html

This is not a level " people eating dog , condemned the people that eat the whale " and . In fact , South Korea 's own are taking large amounts of whale .

In , South Korea Do not you have a member of the International Convention for the Regulation of Whaling .

No, South Korea is a member . You are expected to Korea you are a member and does not like the Japanese " scientific whaling " .

Yet , Koreans he is taking a whale more than twice of Japan If you look at the number of horses .

This is what you mean .

" Bycatch ( each proximal ) " it is called . Person of the whale had came into the net to hand you planted with the intention of taking the other fish species - he called .

Research whaling in Japan , has remained at capture number of years before and after 1000 head recently .

For 2012 , the Korean " bycatch " number ( January 5 , 2001 ) the Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) was reported to have reached to 2350 head for this .

Center port of " bycatch " is Incheon and Ulsan . There are a number of stores , " specialty - food specialty whale " is also in the vicinity of the port of either . It is estimated that whale food specialty stores throughout South Korea and more than 100 .

That it is a " bycatch whaling purpose " is aberrant open secret , even deception Koreans .
http://www.zakzak.co.jp/society/foreign/news/20130703/frn1307030711000-n1.htm


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:21:59.19 ID:: 166 B2YQy6BV
1 >>
Where can I 'm came out is this 23 000 animals .
Frame of this year Taiji 2013 head in the Fisheries Agency article
It 's 10 007 thousand head even Japan as a whole .
ttp :/ / ika-net.jp/ja/ikan-activities/coastal-small-whales/285-dolphincatchquota2013-2014

I 'm can not trust at all such as 20 000 people Kanto massacre such as 200,000 comfort women say because Korea does not come .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:50:12.83 ID:: 181 FNHGUlyY
1 >>
Korea Despite the fact that the dolphin poaching
It is a composition that is to blame Japan
You know


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:17:27.48 ID:: 192 ZvQm9i11
1 >>
It is not to say that slaughter to kill to eat .
Completely refuted .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:18:06.33 ID:: 252 vzbag1GA
1 >>
Blur or some such contact with the organization of what diplomatic authority and responsibility is not ready , is Iware the Japanese Embassy will accept .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:44:48.31 ID:: 260 ngmPj5Aa
1 >>

First , Koreans w I think should have wonder why Korea or whether imported a dolphin meat


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:42:56.49 ID:: 4 4fV + c205
Those things are complain about the whaling in Japan even though it has already been eating whale at a level that shop there 's Korea


( Gold ) Ta152 H-0 ◆ Tank / Lgwis 2013/09/06 23:43:43.72 ID:: 6 fCt4 +5 XD
Koreans carp from managed to " Lottery of the Sea" of the Toko leave him .


2013/09/06 (Friday ) based on 680 yen ◆ 7ZL.3C19WKcC 23:43:59.44 ID:: 8 + CTrIbkb
Koreans Na 's ethnic groups not recognized his guilt really


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:46:19.68 ID:: 16 jNwKpZyV
> Dolphins caught mercilessly in Taiji in Japan are imported to South Korea

It hey I 'm not import that there is no demand ...


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:52:10.31 ID:: 40 ME0yzvbW
16 >>
South Korea if anti-whaling countries , prohibition of course , imports of whale meat , but should ban whaling .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:54:37.30 ID:: 154 JzW + JR0d
16 >>

Koreans www and Jan got to eat the whale


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:47:35.23 ID:: 22 ixXcDpNb
Japan wonder I thought it was the usual harassment of Korean this.


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:48:08.01 ID:: 25 6t9iHDKx
Koreans point-and-shoot first Hatakeyo fishermen in Korea that crazy whale caught in bycatch
Koreans guys you would have thought I get something if anything hits in Japan


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:48:43.81 ID:: 29 dBMaV7Ja
The number of captured whales into the net by chance as South Korea , Nanzo anti-whaling group in the country more than the number for Japan to capture in research whaling ,
Snare I Tonsura following


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:49:44.95 ID:: 33 rQbTWVAG
I do not know well the organization but is not it just a collection of Japan-bashing of Korean anyway
Shit tribe Korean Na Hey came to


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:50:08.06 ID:: 34 seawc5Q +
This is Na 's legitimate response
The Embassy of Japan or w is to meet each time a fool


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:53:10.62 ID:: 45 aYJ1hU4i
Bureaucracy is www corresponding to God


68: ◆ 65537PNPSA 2013/09/07 ( Sat ) 00:01:53.97 ID: EpUBK5zw BE :78279146-PLT (13051)
South Korea 's lay off take in the whale trap net


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:06:38.85 ID:: 85 D8az11GC
Warota w
Now , the Olympics for Koreans What do I do this kind of protest
Might not a negative campaign .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:19:52.25 ID:: 121 aNsaeSiN
Japanese Are not you ashamed ?


( Sat ) 2013/09/07 quite troublesome 00:26:36.03 ID:: 132 gfClJGbV
121 >>
Koreans Are not you ashamed rather ?
Koreans look at their own country


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:29:06.18 ID:: 135 NJXZ5Hr8
Japanese It is really cruel people. I'll need to educate the moral fiber since I was a child more .
As Asian , it is downright embarrassing .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:38:07.15 ID:: 141 J4T8PmV7
135 >>
There is a moral sense , Japanese I is loved all over the world in gently .

However , in this case because the other ethnic Koreans do not have enough of dignity ,
Japanese only have taken an attitude accordingly.


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:58:25.49 ID:: 246 qSF2Y7i4
This w Is not as technique to turn back the salesman came to the house
ラベル:dolphin
posted by nokija at 21:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean ] Important public sentiment - than logic and science Japan fish import ban on South Korean government course [ 09 /06 ]

This is the whole truth of Korean
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378483566/


1 : earthworm φ ★ 2013/09/07 ( Sat ) 01:06:06.22 ID:???
Part of Japanese marine products were allowed to Furueagara radioactivity fear the country is no longer go up on the table for the time being . Government
The full import ban tentatively marine products all get out of Fukushima Prefecture from around 8 next week . Land of other Japanese
The fox inspection also significantly strengthen and to request a certificate radioactive material if it is detected in trace amounts for the region
I was in the door .

Luck in that we took the extraordinary step to recognize the seriousness of the public concerns about food contamination belated
Ida . The government can not be expected to be sure what kind of things would happen only " information analysis for this measure
I explained that because " .

The size and position of the conventional repeated only the word " safe numbers radiation has not reached the reference value ."
It is a posture different clause. It is a change of course . The first time , the government will begin to understand the public's concern of radioactivity fish now
Seemed to eye.

Have you ever experienced the fact that several times , that you can not solve everything with only logic and science already us. Removed
2008 that , mad cow disease uproar was so , and it was proven in the tax law amendment was reversed in one week . That this
When the government did not understand the public sentiment , Thailand just reaffirmed what confusion are to come .

The government does not mean that doing everything in this measure . The contamination of several hundred tons every day in Fukuoka around nuclear power plant still
Dyed water is flowing into the sea , but Japan is not expose the exact materials associated with the Fukushima nuclear power plant . Our government
Request of several times of government was also silently ignored .

It's brazen behavior that does not matter and concern of neighboring countries only Olympic is important . Japanese government this
If you do not ready to take strict measures even further in the food protection dimension if to maintain a posture like
Does not .

Never to consolidate the public about the government show a firm stand against food safety . National luck
The most important aspect of management is it's trust . Signal even if there is inadequate example, that the government safeguard us
Policy efficiency also increases if there is Lai . What urgent important logic and science , statistics and analysis from the public the height of the eye
It is the government's efforts to be align to .

Japan fish import ban that was stamped economy Seoul ( Korean ) ' height of public eye ' [Editorial ] Source:
http://economy.hankooki.com/lpage/opinion/201309/e2013090617390148010.htm

Combat Organization : on the entire import ban seafood of [ breaking ] Fukushima Prefecture near 8 = Korean government and the ruling party [ 09 /06 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378427923/
Radioactive contamination of the [Korean ] food imports from Japan = " anxiety ... 96.6% " [ 09/ 01 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378020742/


Quoted source : from logic , and [Korean ] science course Japan fish import ban of important public sentiment ~ Korean government [ 09 /06 ]

( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:12:14.18 ID:: 11 KHVEGl6c
1 >>
Here also to ignore if it from a very legitimate reason ?
Korean 'll lay off the whining later?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:26:21.53 ID:: 51 Kt8nbYhj
1 >>
Koreans break down Bukkake Seoul because I'm high radiation brain


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:29:04.33 ID:: 59 srwP8g55
1 >>
"Japan is the Olympics decline " [ international ] Korea media
http://uni.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/newsplus/1378367484/

Koreans from trying to increase the water pollution problem , do not is part of the Olympic bid sabotage definitely .
Remarks of bread you also scold .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:37:43.73 ID:: 73 VNgD7BTl
1 >>
It is expected , Korean is a top priority by feelings of all .
Koreans Na does become a life developed countries .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:40:09.27 ID:: 80 ImslAhxe
1 >>
Koreans just w It is hysteria
Koreans w Do not too late but it w me see a doctor


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:45:48.95 ID:: 89 FNHGUlyY
1 >>

Koreans that is that 's not willing to get along from the beginning ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 05:13:36.56 ID:: 192 Xz3hJbAz
1 >>
Well , Koreans I 'm not not caught the Nobel Prize


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:20:58.95 ID:: 232 U5piKJS9
1 >>
Well , Koreans and w is not saying what, at this late hour ... Hey because it is Minjoku to give priority to national sentiment than law


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:54:55.63 ID:: 253 bu6U4c2d
1 >>

Well , such stories come out if you look at the justice of Korea Na I can not be helped . Judge of the court of South Korea now has been adopted by Roh Moo- generation鉉時

Koreans Na so Dell unusual ruling super north because parent group seems to dominate in the anti-Japanese . Nishioka sensei Na had to say


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:59:25.66 ID:: 254 oahxGbnu
1 >>
Koreans but would be measures to bad impression of the country as entwined in the Olympic Games ,
Koreans want to continue on ( even if it is not Tokyo ) candidate after the decision by all means .
Koreans then seems to say that or that undeniably Japanese fish that is radioactive contamination in food service is disguised ,
Because Nida Japanese , Korean because I could say to me Nida apology and compensation all the cancer that occurred in Korea in the future If you leave this .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:08:14.79 ID:: 268 9qoA75hx
1 >>
> Japan is not expose the exact materials associated with the Fukushima nuclear power plant .

I think never see this kind of dialogue , but the government and TEPCO , there ' not to hide information separately
Just me not in the story to expect of Korean guys simply

" I had let the story . Japan to destruction ! " Koreans
You might want to hear stories like but , sorry !


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:08:25.99 ID:: 3 fURkHhTu
Ww Do not I'm amazing country is! Take precedence above all the sentimental


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:09:03.59 ID:: 5 eGtd2yyG
Korea ww So wonder is said to be mad nation


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:09:23.64 ID:: 6 xeyUdaTa
This is a matter of course in the nation Aborigines


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:09:47.16 ID:: 8 n882wVsK
Korea stupid government logic , treaties and science law also ignore all .


13: Havoc ◆ Havoc043Nc 2013/09/07 ( Sat ) 01:13:46.61 ID: AOjnzvxg BE :1341691946-PLT (22425)
If Japanese tourists has worn Do not rightly Korea (laughs )


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:15:40.26 ID:: 17 Zj / SMjmA
That Koreans It looks be like that aborigines theory does not Spoken
Koreans how ashamed


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:16:31.23 ID:: 22 rQhqXiS1
Japanese thing Why do not I do full import ban instead of this half-hearted Koreans
Anything and everything Korean is then passed harbor diplomatic relations also banned me
Japan 's good in the treatment of about North Korea
So Do not more direction of Japan again


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:17:42.21 ID:: 28 X7i + QggR
Radioactive material 'm with all that come to Korea from Japan ( speculation )
So Koreans not it should stop all the coming and going of people + Import from Japan .
But , Korean I take back all the poor brethren in Japan .


35 : original leftist 2013/09/07 ( Sat ) 01:19:21.42 ID :/ zfa0USM
Cause there are no winners of the Nobel Prize science Wahahaha , Korean people would have found
I can say for sure that the winners and does not go out to Korea in the future as long as there is this constitution .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:23:13.05 ID:: 44 AWqR8fzJ
Certainly

Emotions w Do not I'm all mad


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:27:12.88 ID:: 54 mxzoMfyL
Oh , get your k kwww
After Japanese Yen also because radioactivity covered
Without assistance such as Ja I do good for South Korea ? www


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:28:41.95 ID:: 56 KBbJULR8
From being displayed smaller Japanese Korean guys , in Urikatoru projection
I do not maybe have recognized such as 50 miles across East = radius from Fukushima .

The best policy or South Korea 's take on the fishing agreement discarded This led because then Well .
Supposed to be obtained overwhelming support of South Korea and the People's now.


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:46:40.50 ID:: 92 + IQClybO
Korean , there ' live well towards Seoul to 10-fold higher dose than Tokyo
I dude


94 : <丶`∀ '> ( Sat ) 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:47:45.64 ID: D +0 ZTFcN
92 >>
That guy that fear of ignorance


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:50:15.17 ID:: 96 aDN2FocR
Korean I 'm got his role to make reverse from end up in the Japan card anything anymore ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:49:21.96 ID:: 150 pSVqQE0G
It was manufactured in Japan as well as food
Machine tools and electronic components , also petroleum products
It is dangerous strontium and cesium mass is attached .
The South Korean government in order to protect the people's lives
You must Fumikira on the entire import ban of Japanese products .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:53:31.40 ID:: 291 pQ54rdBP
South Korea from a country that is left and right judgment of the Constitutional Court in the public sentiment , there is no surprise w

However , it is not a w mon Korean talks proudly
ラベル:fish
posted by nokija at 20:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

North Korea seems to have an interest held in 2018 , the North-South co-host of Korea, Pyeongchang Winter Olympics [ 09/ 03]

South Korea do not seek help to Japan
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378172110/


" Tofu " φφ ★ 2013/09/03 ( Tue ) 10:35:10.57 ID ◆ TOFUYUTf3c @ sweetness processing : 1 : ? ?
[ Seoul Yonhap ]
( Chang Eun ) International Olympic Committee (IOC) members will take advantage of the horse breath Ridge ski area of construction in Gangwon Province , Zhang male Wonsan in North Korea ,
I showed the view that can be co-hosted by the North and South for the Winter Olympics to be held in South Korea and Pyeongchang in 2018 .
The 3rd , overseas broadcasting Voice of America in the United States (VOA) reported.

Zhang committee revealed for the telephone interview of VOA, to have the construction of the ski slopes in mind Pyeongchang Winter Olympics ,
Said, " also used in international competition ski area , and also be used in Olympic competition and if possible " he said.

However , it is necessary to discuss International Ski Federation and the IOC and the like (FIS), North-South co-hosting of the Olympics and recognition does not matter can be determined easily be shown .

In addition, Zhang committee , the ski area is about pointing out that it is facilities for privileged few ,
It said, " ski for the people and youth of the general " , was denied this .

This attitude of North Korea , the embargo of luxury goods due to the sanctions of the United Nations recently
It is seen that done a dissatisfaction with the inability to import the ski lift facilities such as Austria and Switzerland , from Italy .

Prior to this , the 1st month , Motoyoshi woo North Korea's Ministry of Physical Education ( Wong Giruu ) Under Secretary to publish the construction site of the ski resorts in Japan media ,
I revealed that there is prepared to provide the same ski area if there is a request from South Korea and international organizations for Pyeongchang Winter Olympics .

The former Vice Minister , it said, " would be meaningful if you can hold ( the Olympics ) in the South-North Joint " .

On the other hand , North Korea women's national team to participate in soccer east Asian Cup , which was held in Seoul in July Zhang committee ,
Three youth of North Korea and to participate in youth sports for education programs ・ YLP of the United Nations held in Gwangju last month
VOA told about what sports exchange between the North and South have continued , and was evaluated as " normal thing " .

Source Yonhap News 2013/09/03 10:29
http://japanese.yonhapnews.co.kr/headline/2013/09/03/0200000000AJP20130903000700882.HTML


Quoted source : - [ ] North and South Korea North Korea seems to have an interest held in 2018 , the North-South co-host of Korea, Pyeongchang Winter Olympics [ 09 / 03]

(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:39:04.04 ID:: 3 UsEi1IIx
1 >>
Rather than jointly , this is a unified Korea ...


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:02:54.68 ID:: 117 d9 + wdQPQ
1 >>
The discourse announcement North Korea [ 08 /24 ] of the accused exceptional ski lift embargo to use on the slopes being promoted the development as a symbol of [ North Korea ] modernization
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377351741/

I 'm connected with this

The aim of North Korea , that will be the import ban lift after all ? I use it for military
Of order to embargo release , is not it Korea Olympics use .

Korea Winter Olympics w pitch-dark your destination


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:40:04.29 ID:: 6 lTDD / wcO
Korean Peninsula or the Ru hawk in Japan jointly ? w


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:01:48.71 ID:: 48 61yJTr6e
6 >>
S no doubt it


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:40:47.61 ID:: 10 ppcViVQA
I can say with certainty as this
It will be co- but it would be alone , trouble occurs absolutely


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:40:53.79 ID:: 11 M4UisfLN
Although I'm looking forward to salute the opening ceremony rather


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:44:43.16 ID:: 15 GhQLcWfH
Korea Kke not it deprivation that it does not take passing grade doing W Cup of Nordic ski in front of the Olympic Games ?


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:46:05.23 ID:: 19 e6j5vpu2
Now you have the opportunity of Dji Nyan one chance in a million to unify .


(Tue ) 3286 swastika swastika ss 2013/09/03 10:47:16.82 ID:: 23 LxkI / Fuo
Worry of snow It is also killing two birds with one stone if the country in June without development if North Korea ! . . Go for North Korea ! . . . 10No!


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:47:55.68 ID:: 24 9v8dv8i7
Such as fraud and to co-host Jan Yappa also a good place from after South Korea decided
Do not create high-speed railway that was promised at the time of the candidacy and then the IOC Kimero the alternate site to the Korean Peninsula Olympics give up quiet Koreans
Player of the peak in 2018 is the poor


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:50:43.11 ID:: 28 F4j7RGVB
Koreans , there ' trying to Koyo crowded eating it out and say one more thing co-host
02W cup should have been held in Japan alone , Winter Olympics this time also so
Koreans probably ww terrorism to be able to co-host Moshimo


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:53:50.22 ID:: 41 LUe9Kwqx
28 >>
Habit that , Koreans Na from out said to say you doing help you can not be alone held against you bites


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:51:06.99 ID:: 30 BLiRye28
Winter Olympics Na impossible in Korea originally
There 's no way you can in South Korea do not even base of winter sports


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:58:36.21 ID:: 45 36WZ/rYU
It 's very Korea when it becomes nuclear powers by unification . Around Japan , China , unified Korea , Russia , America
All nuclear powers .


82 : Ninpocho [ Lv = 25, xxxPT ] ( 1 Tasu0:9 ) [ TEPCO 90.8% ] 2013/09/03 ( Tue ) 11:52:49.46 ID: + RwC7hIj
45 >>
Because it will be unified Korea is subject to sanction same with North Korea After Ya~tsu it
Industry to export by processing with imported even Korea side of the main
It Is not become starved of the same level as North Korea ?

Scary w peddling the case Yari thought such as not subject to economic sanctions special because of that Korean guys


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:07:40.09 ID:: 52 5eiAWyq /
Korea w can not only co-hosting
But Koreans Are not come closer gold What Nida Japan put out ?


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:19:28.63 ID:: 58 LUe9Kwqx
52 >>
Koreans are saying anymore
Koreans also equipment and technology not only gold in Japan


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:37:44.63 ID:: 74 DQeJhErZ
Nari audience become players , and it is going to disappearances something people in this tournament


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:40:25.54 ID:: 77 bncqY0Sk
W such mon keep off snow amount necessary 's south
Koreans Afo www of about a truce to celebrate being destroyed cease-fire agreement


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:44:09.77 ID:: 79 LCvuJa1S
When you bring up such as trying to do something Koreans in partnership with the other ,
Koreans , they see " racketeering guts " to show through all means


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:53:53.82 ID:: 83 yhq / DoDe
North w wish delicious
From South Korea , air full of w that scrounge social infrastructure
Rail network is essential for the road , and do not do not also built hotels
W for this or even telecommunications network
After crude oil w w I wish some power plants


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:16:37.90 ID:: 90 eHGSuN + U
If you do not lose the rape somehow by the ruined country to 5 Toshinouchi after the Korea ...
Athletes Village is 'll get to pandemonium


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:32:54.27 ID:: 98 8DlUtorU
Good friend European clubs after all Nante IOC.
Olympic Charter watered state , as seen in Takeshima appeal of South Korea .
Chairman will replace Thomas Bach of Germany at the General Assembly this week , and North-South co-sponsored the unexpectedly
It may be a special case .


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:36:39.31 ID:: 104 zyd / / EFB
It is a great country wonder believe in what Koreans and can be changed without permission


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/03 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:05:11.34 ID:: 120 i5sB69O6
104 >>
Koreans do not it know from IOC Nante me become even dynamically in gold ?
Then I wonder if there is much gold move the IOC That said how much financial difficulties Koreans
Such as was judged more of the things you get in co is large Korean


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 23:26:03.88 ID:: 270 5zwXiDSs
Pyeongchang Winter Olympics of 2018 , the organization committee " North-South co-hosting is not realistic " of South Korea is the view, = - Chinese media
11 minute delivery ( water ) 4 day 20 hour Record China 9月



The 4th , Zhang male members of the International Olympic Committee has said, " horse breath Ridge ski area of North Korea , it can be used as a venue for South Korea Pyeongchang Winter Olympics of 2018 ," but , Olympic Organizing Committee of the Korean side I showed the idea to do in the city organized by the All competitors .
September 4, 2013 , the horse breath Ridge ski area of "North Korea , Zhang male of North Korea to serve a member of the International Olympic Committee in the (IOC) ( Chang Eun ) Mr. , held in South Korea Pyeongchang in 2018 I said , " it can be used as competition venues of Winter Olympics to be .
On the other hand , Pyeongchang Olympic organizing committee of Korea showed the idea based on the Olympic Charter , carried out in the city organized by the All competitors . Coverage of China - ring time signal .


279 : Ninpocho [ Lv = 40, xxxPT ] ( 2 Tasu0:9 ) 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 07:03:03.92 ID: fYtjGxDM
Around the world are looking forward to ruthless unity
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Korea knows best Japan It is necessary to the United States to listen to complaints coming out of China and South Korea in the rearmament of Japan [ 09 / 04]

Koreans do not know Japan
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378262952/


1 : Rough seas φ ★ 2013/09/04 ( Wed ) 11:49:12.63 ID:???
Movement of the Abe administration of Japan to try to secure the right of collective self-defense is not extraordinary .

28 last month , I met with Hegel Secretary of Defense of the United States , Onodera five Dian defense phase even for the U.S. military in alliance with the military attack of North Korea
I claimed Japan and must have a base hit ability of the enemy . Japanese territory even if no response to the attack as if this logic
Direct attack against North Korea and the Korean Peninsula advance of Self-Defense Forces will be possible . Senator McCain was the presidential candidate of the Republican Party
I supported the right of collective self-defense exercise of Japan on the 26th of last month two days before the Onodera remarks .

U.S. 's generous re- armament of Japan there are practical reasons .

It is aimed at policy oriented to Asia in order to restrain China , but President Obama is struggling with shrinking defense budget .
It is circumstances that must help of Japan for that , but this is where the Japanese want.

Trans-Pacific Economic Partnership Agreement of Japan in March (TPP) participation declaration is a strategic card that was issued in order to draw a reliable tuning of the United States on this occasion .
TPP is because it is the core issue in the United States that aims to wrap up this year President Obama .
Asia and the Pacific Ocean 16 countries, including Japan and the United States has entered the China siege in economic trade dimension already .

TPP is expected to become a free trade agreement , which accounts for up to 38 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) in the world , 28% of trade volume in the participation of Japan .
The problem is that the environmental protection regulations to acts and unfair position of state-owned enterprises in negotiating target , government procurement , intellectual property rights , and labor are included .
It is a provision that it is hard to accept easily conflict with the socialist market economic system as China . He is in the background foreshadowing political .

China , which is surrounded by the TPP under Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) -led
Has been countered by (RCEP) East Asia Comprehensive Economic Partnership that 16 countries are participating .

It is Bernanke Federal Reserve Board of (FRB) in May of two months after the declaration of TPP participation Abe is issued
I was referring to quantitative easing reduction plan . Emerging economies of Asia financial system is weak shook just possible liquidity crisis .
Prime Minister Abe is twirling Asian countries without missing the timing.

You appease the Asian countries that must be low excessive economic dependence on China It's that easy .
Exquisite assistance of Japan and the United States to restrain China as a result has been made .
Is it be said to be (which is suspected which is not rough in accident ) " crow flying pear drop " .


41 minutes at 09 04 September 2013 [ JoongAng Ilbo / JoongAng Ilbo Japanese version ]
http://japanese.joins.com/article/751/175751.html?servcode=100§code=140&cloc=jp|main|top_news
http://japanese.joins.com/article/752/175752.html?servcode=100§code=140

>> I will continue to 2 .


Quoted source : it is necessary to the United States to listen to complaints coming out of China and South Korea in the rearmament of Japan, South Korea knows best - [ JoongAng Ilbo ] Japan [ 09 / 04]

2 : Rough seas φ ★ 2013/09/04 ( Wed ) 11:49:29.27 ID:???
More >> 1 .


Economist latest issue of the UK , pointed out that " globalization opponents et al. Fathom a conspiracy of the United States to try to force the world to the standard of their own " he said.
Financial Times also delivered the article heading " to make the club which eliminated only in China is not easy " and dated 22 May .
This newspaper in the planned economy , which is operated by the huge state-owned enterprises in the same way as China also " Vietnam ,
It raised the issue and why " whether that can be eliminated only China but ignores the intellectual property rights regulations opaque .

It is true sketch of the right to collective self-defense exercise in Japan that are depicted in the understanding of the United States is obvious .
Japanese diplomats in Seoul was cross-examination as " Is not it rather selfish to be support in case of emergencies the USFK , which is the alliance with Japan " to me .
Japan is furnished dense conditions and justification of collective exercise of the right of self-defense in this way .

Japan and China has become the rivalry all political and security and economy .
Therefore Korea-Japan -China relations were approaching the stage of hard to explain just Asia paradox that as opposed to the political and security basis while still dependent on the economic .

I want to question the United States .

And or not , did you forget to historical facts and authoritatively that attack on Pearl Harbor was in December 1941 good honeymoon with Japan by chance?
Was expected Japan and wage war against the United States for the belligerence of militarism fact was Lee Seung-man independent activists in South Korea .
Writer Pearl Buck of " earth " is his book Rhee was published in English in the five months before the attack on Pearl Harbor
I wrote that it is " scary book" in the book review " my view of Japan (Japan Inside Out) " of .

Rhee sent a book to Secretary of State and President Roosevelt and his wife but a warning was ignored at last .
The United States by connecting the wig Taft secret agreement that cede to Japan Korea instead of governing the Philippines in 1905
I have been destroyed US-DPRK treaty of friendship was signed in 1882 .

Rhee insisted that the United States has assisted the South Korean invasion of Japan in the book 72 years ago and caused the Second World War .
Now that concerns about the rearmament of Japan surfaced , it is necessary to listen to complaints coming out of China and South Korea the United States .

It much anxiety to South Korea with a feather in Japan you do not know what the real intention , to be left out in China
I have to think calmly or to the interests of their own . President Obama would like to not repeat the folly of President Roosevelt .


>> End .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 11:57:24.89 ID:: 27 F52Ei0b +
1 >>
Do not not only South Korea take over all the expenses in South Korea , the U.S. military in Japan Koreans if you want to stop it


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 12:02:38.84 ID:: 44 V75h16Aq
1 >>
> And do not , did you forget to historical facts that you authoritatively that the attack on Pearl Harbor was in December 1941 good honeymoon with Japan by chance?
As usual , Koreans It looks do not think the era .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 12:16:56.38 ID:: 89 uUC5r18Q
1 >>
The return Ya Buddha statue and Takeshima stealing right now Koreans if you know that most of Japan
Koreans In what you know Koreans are already in Urama how much ?


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 13:09:19.66 ID:: 138 UaB1YzX4
1 >>
Had vehemently push the rearmament of Japan towards the U.S. government .
( I have approached the constitutional revision of Article 9 of the Japanese Constitution promulgated soon )

Japan do not want to give out the money to military spending in favor of the economic reconstruction
Rearmament and to shield the Article 9 externally , I have avoided the overseas dispatch of troops .
Korean War also fire on the other side of the river after all .

However evil hands of territorial invasion of China also extends to Japan in recent years
Na came from . Japan is no longer are poised to carefree and fire on the other side of the river .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 13:12:34.65 ID:: 141 vc / CwIHG
138 >>
It happened to him regret Korean Chung because I did not use it too .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 13:16:23.86 ID:: 142 uKZ8jNzn
1 >>
> Korea knows best Japan
W Japan and the reality of Japan in the delusion of Korea from different


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 14:27:30.43 ID:: 175 dasxcttO
1 >>
Acts stalk , Koreans please stop
It Would be good if consultation where to police this


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 16:00:18.32 ID:: 205 xeUaDKZq
>> You read from 1 , that without any reason in Korea , that are afraid of Japan animalistic .
It 's true Koreans 's afraid of Japan so far , South Korea has also reluctant to the "Support of Self-Defense Forces " unexpectedly ,
Maybe there is a reasonable sense in reverse .

When it becomes "North Korea has been attacked > Self-Defense Force advance in Korea support " and maybe , South Korea troops came to support
After all it was attacked for some reason to Self-Defense Forces , will be wiped out is done behind in North Korea .

↑ It is a story like fool , but I 'm afraid it is going to be really surprising .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 16:16:08.42 ID:: 210 hxmGSsLI
205 >>
When the north beyond the 38th parallel , and under the condition that Japan had won the right to collective self-defense temporarily ,
Japan even as applied to the United States and South Korea support , that we will dispatch troops to land peninsula impossible nine times out of ten .
Japan and other vessels and armed ship of the north appeared in the high seas and territorial waters by Japan Tsushima Strait blockade , and the Sea of ​​Japan side
Boarding , about the capture Sekinoyama . Or only if you have received any attack from the north side already
About the cruise missile attack on the Hokuriku on facilities from the destroyer . Humanitarian assistance after the end of the war the Japanese fire and police
And I would be limited to private organizations .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 16:35:30.14 ID:: 220 xeUaDKZq
210 >>
I think the ground force advance of Japan , and there is no me well .

But Koreans Na because like paranoia . Story of the right to collective self-defense is only came out Koreans ,
The threat of the ship Japan Korea troops as vessels Arittake dispatch on hand to Takeshima for some reason ,
It could also cause you much .

As long as you read >> 1 at least , Koreans should be about it this reporter ,
I think that I seriously with .


223 : Ella communication ◆ 0/aze39TU2 2013/09/04 ( Wed ) 16:39:34.03 ID: 4DGnrXYb
220 >>
Koreans , added虐趣taste who are paranoid .

To explain the screaming Gyagya , and , I'm not worried ,
With confidence , come Bun'nagu~tsu .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 18:30:57.82 ID:: 247 dAArdDWC
205 >>
South Korea is not scared Japan
Return in revenge cheeky , to select the Japanese have not been recognized by the international community , it is not Yokosa to Korea to spite you have put away , Koreans do not run out of compensation and apology and remorse
Give me to Korea 's ill-mannered Japanese Nante to arms , the half of the country , Japan is good in a slave status of South Korea
I believe that in this way


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 17:56:50.96 ID:: 240 Xpif + PHd
1 >>

W ze you think Koreans will not run away ignored the law and if you know about Japan


W will mon this Korean 's can not feel well because he is idiot proof


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 18:57:06.45 ID:: 255 ZmNjIly8
1 >>
Japan though may war with China in the Japan-US alliance
Japan even though it has already reached the peak distrust of China to South Korea closer
Koreans are you saying that what goofy


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 19:29:47.29 ID:: 257 ghT1oL5B
1 >>
U.S. , China and South Korea plan that removed Japan Korean Pakukune even though was admonished directly to Obama even from Na was Horuhoru
Koreans Hami child w as a set with China, if you are suddenly aware of


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 20:30:23.59 ID:: 264 AmVtvAI7
1 >>
W South Korea is me or is in such a treatment in Japan as of now w Korean fool is like Tara " know "
Other developed countries will , much impossible " taught something " from the Korea thing itself , Koreans learn sloppy before it

W Oh What 's " teacher on the other hand " and w Do not because not a teacher in the sense of the original


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 20:44:56.60 ID:: 269 V1Fkd1Wd
1 >>
What time of the attack on Pearl Harbor , the United States I 've been wanted to war with Japan
They Is on doing embargo of crude oil
When you say, " betray " , more of South Korea spend most precedent
In the United States of the Tsukashi amiable is then a lack of confidence in South Korea
If you say that you can not trust the Japanese , Koreans that having you trust than in Japan
Not a should I do?


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 22:05:47.63 ID:: 288 yJsHQlU2
1 >>
Most do not know the Japanese w in spite of the place South Korea


315 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 09:39:37.66 ID: pWic5Pyf
1 >>
Koreans imprinted a fantasy view of history that is peeling and Asia history of world standard
What Koreans do not even know the history of their own country or are you talking about .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 11:50:48.60 ID:: 4 Gbttt5W6
Koreans first, but please know exactly the correct country of Korea myself .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 11:51:37.22 ID:: 7 M5GHYi5V
Is the head From funny ethnic level me Korean , Koreans know the Japanese than the Japanese
Those things are thinking seriously .
So, I bring up such as new discoveries that a junior high school students even know the self-proclaimed expert of Korean , Korean 'm insane .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 11:51:57.27 ID:: 8 pNC92G8 /
> Had expected Japan and wage war against the United States for the belligerence of militarism fact was Lee Seung-man independent activists in South Korea .

Korean These guys do not know No also last war theory ?


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 11:53:29.83 ID:: 14 PdqEjTLI
Koreans wwww is to not know even their own country

[Korean ] Korean students " not good history " [ 09 / 03]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378244855/l50


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 14:41:04.93 ID:: 183 yD8hUNly
This 'm a desire of Korea Well
As an additional victorious powers of true South Korea is Japan defeated China , with the United States
In , Koreans and executed the emperor , it 's to cede the Tsushima Kitakyushu
Korean has been touted as the " evil aggressor nation " Japan to the


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 14:49:29.74 ID:: 187 qB5g1/Hc
I'll think America and know a lot of untold story of the founding of South Korea .
It , including that the Koreans do not want to know .


314 : Ninpocho [ Lv = 40, xxxPT ] ( 1 Tasu0:9 ) 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 09:29:23.66 ID: 7idOVYVN
Country cares not even worth Korea Nante to care about any longer to take to Japan to be honest ...
Only only bad feeling self-conscious of Korea .
ラベル:rearmament
posted by nokija at 18:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[ Japan and Korea ] In seafood import ban of Korea " Although I 've kept criteria ... " Municipality confused The spread also ban the county there is no sea [ 09 /06 ]

Koreans like harassment
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378475304/


1 :壊龍φ ★ 2013/09/06 ( Fri ) 22:48:24.43 ID:???
Municipality confused " Although I 've kept criteria ... " to seafood import ban of Korea


" Why , in this time " . Korean government announced a ban on imports of marine products of eight Japanese prefectures . Summer Olympics 2020
You or the person in charge of the prefectures is also delicate time of decision imminent , we have continued to strict inspection of international standards or more
Confusion spread to the producer .

" Originally , if you are requesting the inspection certificate in marine products in Chiba Prefecture , even though South Korea has been exporting to protect it."

Person in charge of the Prefectural Fisheries Division sigh . Chiba export with a certificate in refrigeration products such as saury and sardine
Have been . To promote information gathering " even is said to be a total ban on marine products , processed products also include whether " he said.

Reference value of radioactive substances contained in such aquatic products , the standards of Codex Alimentarius Commission to determine the international food standards
On the basis , the country decide . Upper limit of such fish was 500 becquerels per kilogram , but try to safer nuclear accident immediately after
It was tightened to 100 becquerels following April 24 , 2010 .

Based on the guidelines of the country , such as prefectural examination to focus on food detection frequency of radioactive cesium is high
Is doing . For example, although the case of marine products in Chiba Prefecture , will be held once a week in key products , was taken in the same landing
I have measured the radioactive cesium level to choose from within the specimen . Recovery is discarded if it exceeds the reference value , the market
Not be hit .

Until now , for the peripheral province and eight provinces banned the import this time , or stop the import of some aquatic products , South Korea by the Japanese government
I've been asked or the inspection certificate . The appeal with the safety for use on a Web site the test results , each province from the National
It has been exporting only what safety has been demonstrated in response to the request .

At a press conference on the 6th , squid and scallops , which exports from " the province inspection of radioactive material Shingo Mimura monkey governor of Aomori Prefecture
The emphasis is done properly , safety and " have been identified . The investigating officer of Ibaraki Prefecture to export more and frozen mackerel
Ask " It's very disappointing . The Japanese government , I want you to explain properly the safety " he said.

Voice of doubt rises from the producer's group . Without any findings . Scientific do we now "Why Miyagi Prefecture Fisheries Cooperative ,
The resent to be " nothing more harmful rumors .

Ban spread to the province there is no sea . Tochigi production Promotion Division even while twisting his neck to be " whether included why" ,
It's wait-and-see stance , " seafood in the prefecture has not been exported to South Korea , the impact is not " he said.


msn Sankei News : 2013.9.6 19:41
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/affairs/news/130906/dst13090619430013-n1.htm
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/affairs/news/130906/dst13090619430013-n2.htm

Combat Organization
[ Japan and Korea ] Kan Chief Cabinet Secretary , in Fukushima prefecture around 8 aquatic embargo of Korea as " a scientific basis " candid advice [ 09 /06 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378466141/
On the entire import ban seafood of [ breaking ] Fukushima Prefecture near 8 = Korean government and the ruling party [ 09 /06 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378427923/
Statement [ record ] China Korea ruling party to seek aquatic products import a total ban on Japan = "Can not trust Japan anymore " - Chinese media [ 09 / 03]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378223191/
Other


Quote : Original spread ban also prefecture there is no municipality Sea confused " Although I 've kept criteria ... " to seafood import ban of - Japan-Korea [ South Korea ] [ 09 /06 ]

(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:26:47.52 ID:: 66 Yom + LCkH
1 >>
> Ban spread to the province there is no sea .

No, it 's also from the front .
I was over the regulation of river fish Gunma and Tochigi at the time of a year ago .
ttp :/ / i.imgur.com/5Gle8cU.gif


In order to reduce the image as Olympic venue , Koreans just announced at this time .


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:49:28.33 ID:: 2 Td6SbRsn
There is no reason something in Korean , it is just harassment .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:01:16.82 ID:: 156 H / W + fivI
2 all >>
Difficult times such , Japanese should history education properly done the Koreans did in Japanese .
Japanese and not repeat ever again mistake you did not properly training the act of Koreans went to the Japanese to defeat immediately after ,
You should note built in Japan the Japanese massacre memorial monument by Koreans .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:06:22.09 ID:: 157 + IQClybO
156 >>
Although I do not want to put land - such filthy things Japan
Itself filthy involved with Korean


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:14:15.18 ID:: 158 1nMxnPl5
157 >>
"I said to keep to the ugly behavior even when hard"
Also for education Actually, all monument about Naoetsu 'll need it .


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:50:56.06 ID:: 7 gnHsYvEj
Korea Is Irya I eat seafood in feces covered the country .

No more and no less . The Nde not declare all the way Koreans want ( explosion


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:50:58.72 ID:: 8 hwhA0LtI
It 's part of Japan beating the Olympic venue before the decision of the Korean

Name can not be the opponent off-base
Value Kunekune seems to have decided


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:52:13.30 ID:: 10 32qVjYcs
Heck marine products in Japan do sell Tonsura in Korea ? ('・ Ω ・ `)

It not match the price it ? ( ° ∀ ° ) ha-ha eighty-eight Nonononononono \ / \ / \


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:54:12.74 ID:: 15 J5 + FaxVt
Japanese may be consumed domestically .
Let's buy together !


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:55:57.07 ID:: 22 3jMABUFa
15 >>
Fukushima , I'm buying . Recently, peach delicious .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:37:35.07 ID:: 208 HdVNL8Ae
15 >>

Is referred to as Chernobyl , reputational damage then, right too many .
Let 's buy a minute Korean Chung was rejected by the Japanese people .

Wholeheartedly belly 'll stand . The Koreans .


2013/09/06 (Fri ) (-_-) ◆ cD8VJbbbbM vinegared 22:54:26.99 ID:: 16 ZhJgplsu

> " Originally , if you are requesting the inspection certificate in marine products in Chiba Prefecture , even though South Korea has been exporting to protect it."

Partner me of my answer here is if you observe the law ,
It is not sweet when you are thinking to Aborigines partner countries such as South Korea .



(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:54:27.62 ID:: 17 tHfHSugt
This Olympic bid interference of Japan as a national policy of Korea clearly .

The inflated story by now , Koreans and began Japanese seafood import ban Asian countries ,
Operatives of Korea is blowing to the IOC members .


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:56:29.96 ID:: 25 MDcMOGex
Olympic does not only good but which way the fuzz by Bukkake

Nature of the Korean people is going well-known for doing this way it is a good thing

Ww repent after this thing


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:06:11.46 ID:: 42 wX6iHqLT
Koreans from a country to open a can of whoop-ass in all emotion 'm no relationship of such criteria such as


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:14:46.06 ID:: 182 V7HcmMPZ
Korean , there ' s legume only thing negative that these and Higamikonjo me mad ton database Lian .
What Koreans wonder if does not come from the hit fair and square right in front .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:14:27.51 ID:: 189 XaNZ05Eh
>> Only thing negative 182 , there ' s beans .

Warota take out the real voice .
Also the national as well as individual , for me ruin type Do not it rubbed you are .

Prewar Japan I was ruin typical type well , but South Korea should be shared originally
Because it had been receiving refused to thoroughly defeat the experience was , now is the hell


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:18:00.55 ID:: 184 ylADAqf7
Although I think the never
Korean wonder if you think domestic demand increases even if embargo


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:16:44.80 ID:: 190 EVMxRMQL
However .
Korean and diligently make Hey why you hated the Japanese .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:06:01.98 ID:: 195 E3rd9Zd8
This w newspaper of Korea Na because I said that not a logical science and that's emotion
Also, the fact not it to rely on such a country .

> The Japanese government , I want you to explain properly the safety

Since this is not a story of such a dimension , understanding something I do is in Korean where Japanese have described how much .


Saturday Wajin ◆ 9tUJ3WBIrc 2013/09/07 unnamed 08:34:08.18 ID:: 201 TiFbQqk2
Because there is a risk of radioactive contamination of the product , " our country has to be a total ban exports to South Korea of all products the Japanese government .

Note that you also prohibited immigration from Korea because it is dangerous and Koreans come to Japan . Because it should not be a potential hazard to everyone of Koreans in Japan folded in Japan , will be asked to return home to cancel the special residence permission of Koreans in Japan .


Japan is not to go and not to circulate a circle that is radioactive contamination in Korea , you can also stop financial transactions "
ラベル:seafood
posted by nokija at 18:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

" In the colonial rule of Japan , South Korea modernization " ... History textbooks pass , " fuss " with the advent in education from March 2014 [9 /4 ]

Koreans do not know the history of Korea
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378243315/


1 : Niraikanai φφ ★ 2013/09/04 ( Wed ) 06:21:55.23 ID:???
◆ uproar Korea = " Korea modernized colonial rule " in the history textbook pass

High school history textbooks scholars conservative Korean "new light" system was written by ( Academic Affairs , Inc.) ,
I appeared in education from March 2014 .
In the test review by the national history Editorial Board , received the judgment of the final pass to the 30th August .
There is also a section that describes positively the colonial rule of Japan , reformist as the " have distorted the history "
I have rebounded violently .

According to the Korea multiple media , the textbook of teaching , Inc. , and colonial rule of Japan
It is assumed that prompted the modernization of Korea " colonial modernization theory" has been deployed everywhere .
Incidents and many Koreans were killed by the hoax in the Great Kanto earthquake of September 1923 ,
Description of the comfort women issue is also small.

In addition , and first president Syngman Rhee in the evaluation of the " dictator " , and is the father of Park Geun President
A description positively for former president Park .
About 6.15 North-South Joint Declaration of 2000 , which was held in Kim Dae Jung regime on the one hand ,
Criticized " has been promoted by persons of peaceful reunification , but it ended with a declaration only " he said.

According to the Korean media , the content of the textbook , experts and reformist lawmakers expressed concern .
The Yoo Gihon member of the opposition Democratic Party , textbook of " teaching 's a textbook of seven companies of other
The contents of history textbooks to death and " have a different description , has become a common test subjects University
I claimed to give confusion to students differences need arise .

However , professors who authored the textbook , alleged by the reformist group as something that has been distorted ,
I countered existing textbook that's left-wing too .

Photo : http://news.searchina.ne.jp/2013/0903/national_0903_047.jpg

Searchina 2013/09/03 (Tue ) 16:31
http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2013&d=0903&f=national_0903_047.shtml


Quoted source : pass , [Korean ] " in the colonial rule of Japan , South Korea modernization " is ... history textbook , [9 / 4] " uproar " in appearance to the education field from March 2014

( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 06:38:56.52 ID:: 30 udDtEUPZ
1 >>
This is not like Na Koreans if you ...

Money or want is Korean ?
Koreans bet me merged properly if it's the case .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 06:49:03.94 ID:: 38 zWN48hue
30 >>
I 'm not really like a Korean !

All author , editor , publisher , president and officials and others arrested in pro-Japanese crime ! Imprisonment ! Execution ! I do not seem to Korea If you do not or anything !

How Korean I did not you happen to ? Is not no fun ! ! ! Koreans yo me to normal operation ! ! !


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 06:47:22.14 ID:: 34 ZS + N8dBU
1 >>
Well , Koreans must praise the father When you try to cover the Squiggle .
Then Koreans Na can not be that it does not capture the affirmative Japan's annexation of the Korean Peninsula .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 07:15:27.25 ID:: 69 nWmu/O5J
1 >>
But , Korean , Jan does not know history .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 07:44:58.37 ID:: 98 yiK6uoSy
1 >>
I wonder there is a faction that you want to escape from ignorant people state Koreans ,
It is crushed by a bunch of ignorant people .
W of the vicious circle Warota fool


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 08:49:13.32 ID:: 161 2SHgFJQS
1 >>
× colony
○ annexation

Do you accumulate if there is poured the extent that their national expenditure will be poor , was favored such a " colony " !
Www you 'll go insane surely when you see the Southwest Asian countries and Taiwan was a colony , was a colony of Western powers


( Water ) wind Deaf children ◆ ShJy9Hwth7 / Y 2013/09/04 09:34:14.91 ID:: 210 Z/gAw8Nt
1 >>

Have you started to split finally , Korean peninsula I maggot ethnic Domo


236 : Ninpocho [ Lv = 25, xxxPT ] ( 1 Tasu0:9 ) [ TEPCO 83.0% ] 2013/09/04 (Wed ) 09:55:46.50 ID: +5 U8m3O2
1 >>
Koreans are wiped out socially is criticized as write the facts
South Korea 's Na along with the era that will be put to death by the Inquisition If you recite the heliocentric theory


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 10:32:54.80 ID:: 269 lWNvxsr4
1 >>
('・ Ω ・ `)
In Korea nationalist faction VS Korea subservience to the stronger faction VS pro-North Korea group , three-cornered civil war is to occur.


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 10:42:04.10 ID:: 276 Bz4cUMuR
1 >> first , do not speak anything modern language After eliminating the Kango made ​​in Japan from Korean .

I want to say Koreans that if the Japanese colonial residue , and , dare eliminate the Kango made ​​in Japan .


278: ◆ 65537PNPSA 2013/09/04 ( Wed ) 10:43:49.93 ID: Q54w8T8B BE :182650087-PLT (13051)
276 >>
Koreans because only break the ice and that " all made ​​in Japan has been found that those who had been regarded as a Kango made ​​in Japan " or


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 20:02:14.67 ID:: 352 bnahKxDP
1 >>
> There is also a section that describes positively the colonial rule of Japan ,
> Reformist group has rebounded violently as " have distorted the history " .

I mean , Korean for the neighboring country has diplomatic relations
Found You say dont tell me that only critical
The reason do not think it's abnormal ?


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 06:24:17.51 ​​ID:: 3 P1XdniwY
Pattern of always you do not disprove any distortion in seed Tsu Zota that it also does not like the Korean
It would not mean there anything in this damn justice evil things 100% , 100%
Either choice braided it


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 06:26:05.96 ID:: 7 emTYx3Ed
Koreans Na wonder touch the massacre of Syngman Rhee When will ?


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 06:47:58.97 ID:: 36 xcb9q2DS
7 >>
Shanghai Provisional Government Korea's claim that it is legitimate to be Korea also such as was a collection of socialist


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 06:27:36.87 ID:: 10 HH1Xs7dk
Koreans Ri scolded Korea textbook Ochokurisure of 2 Chang softening
Yeah I read
This is South Korea 's textbook such mon cultural enlightenment , such as has been falling from the sky as if

There ! But it too late , because there are no more such as Japan and South Korea Korean friendship


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 06:28:35.98 ID:: 13 MQ4gFF8C
Do not be this is Furubokko from Korean all the people ...


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 06:29:12.27 ID:: 14 CCsxZeIb
Korean I have been fabricated yet It's merged it
This is to be stored in paper signed properly


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 06:30:43.00 ID:: 16 1pfa/onG
What tonsil , I wonder if you are on the textbook of Korea ?


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 06:32:59.33 ID:: 20 hfKHrdSf
Koreans Na 's Damedame at the time that said there colonial rule to Japan's annexation of the Korean Peninsula . Again .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 06:36:17.27 ID:: 25 VpNKOKqO
Around textbook of Korea here , I kick father beat our opponents Koreans boarded the study group or something
Na I was there is all one big laugh so like Korean Chung to draw down the desk , me strangle the neck


327 : <丶`∀ '> ( water ) (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 12:57:13.75 ID: 2Uru +6 SE
25 >>
Ah ! ! Or that video! I saw it was induced .
I did not know it because it was Korean Japanese without subtitles l but it was awful ...
Korean or kick the desk while threatened by Tsumeyo~tsu earlier in population from stomp towards the back suddenly
Wall side up or pushed , it was feeling savage fire of disease indeed . There , or was the textbook Related videos this


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 06:36:27.65 ID:: 26 yN7qvVi4
> Reformist group has rebounded violently as " have distorted the history " .

Korea of the poorest countries was modernized greatly Japan's annexation of the Korean Peninsula is the fact to going , and all evil it
Better to wants to death but would be distortion of history! Politicians and scholars w stupid suit me Korea


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/04 07:02:37.46 ID:: 54 LrMNAFPt
Koreans can not be missing from the anti-Japanese brainwashing Urinara Manse addiction to say so
ラベル:Textbook
posted by nokija at 16:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。