2013年09月10日

" Japanese culture , the unabated popularity = Contemporary art "to boom No effect of souring of relations ( Newsletter ) [ 09 /05 ]

Koreans steal Japanese culture always
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378368844/


1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/09/05 ( Thu ) 17:14:04.57 ID:???
( Photos )
http://www.jiji.com/news/kiji_photos/0130905at48_p.jpg
▲ 5 day, men take to hand the book of Haruki Murakami in major bookstores in Seoul
-------------------------------------------------- --------------
Japan-South Korea relations are at a low ebb visiting the territorial issue and history , but entered this year in Korea , modern Japan
Exhibition of artists is a jostling , it is showing signs of Japanese art boom . Anime and Japanese novel
Still popular unabated , can not see the effect of souring of relations in terms of culture .

In Daegu Museum of the Southeast , polka dots holding exhibitions of contemporary artist , Yayoi Kusama 's features .
It is foot traffic than expected 135,000 people and visit in a month too much . Museum officials are " ( anti-Japanese sentiment
5000 people were visitors on the 15th August to increase ) to light Liberation Day . It had been worried about the impact of the Korea-Japan relations worsening ,
Talk culture and " seems more than that it did so .

The production and exhibition of Takashi Murakami , known for an anime style , as evidenced in such Hayao Miyazaki works in Seoul
Exhibition layout of Studio Ghibli to be opened , both being received well .

China popular art , which lasted about "10 years is a subsided , Hiroshi Kyo Han art critic an eye on Japanese art
Pointed out that " began orientation . Captures geekiness , contemporary art of Japan , represented by " Murakami , the
That they have overcome the negative image features . It is accepted in Korea led by a youth
And viewed as " being .

Source: Seoul = Newsletter
http://www.jiji.com/jc/c?g=soc_30&k=2013090500633

South Korean media , Drama Hanzawa Naoki is not the [ Japanese and Korean ] sanity to the " double return " and " the ruthless Japanese society " flame habit [ 09 / 02 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378287022/l50
In crisis Zero fighter subject to criticism not turned away , " right-wing film director Miyazaki ," " Tachinu wind " [ Japan-Korea / Animation ] " masturbation movie typical of the Japanese people for a typical " South Korea Ghibli published [ 08 / 12 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376317092/l50
Anti-Japanese trend of Japan and South Korea [ South Korea ] " Rising Sun flag " , in K-POP band also " Tachinu Wind" directed by Hayao Miyazaki and ONE PIECE target [ 08/ 07 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1375869819/l50


Quote : Original , [Korean ] " to boom Japanese culture , and contemporary art = unabated popular " No effect of souring of relations ( Newsletter ) [ 09 /05 ]

20 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:23:17.58 ID: wg9nq8hO
1 >>
Japanese Watch out 'll be stolen


57 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:51:06.98 ID: mBwrAoOK
1 >>
I Newsletter , Korea stemmer is too late . South Korea 's exists only for the anti-Japanese I know .


72 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 18:04:41.88 ID: + xllCNpv
1 >>
Is this a fire fighter activity ?

The other , I'll do the hand hoe Korean

It is a common destiny and China , forever keep up with China -like Korea guyz !

Koreans come near to Japan again . Goru~a ! !


128 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 23:18:36.64 ID: anV7KC1u
1 >>
Work article for snuggle Korean , over over ze 's


11 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:18:25.70 ID: QHRWJTwz
Japanese media recently
Article 'll flagrant and snuggle Korea

I was born in the Abe administration do such
W Japanese now of me or be fooled


12 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:18:37.09 ID: 2Pr7deJf
Korean government Na then I'm doing the anti-Japanese while watching the complexion of China
Unpleasant Korean Japanese Na but has increased dramatically Well


15 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:20:05.44 ID: EJTpLN3i
Or speculation the next destination of Korean
Do not it guys never learn


19 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:23:03.48 ID: urv9G4eB
Koreans Na is how twisted creepy as ever
Korean 'll do well in the habit of being cold shoulder such as Li Yu fan such as Nam June Paik


24 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:26:59.04 ID: SNZQ9kNT
Whether there is pride in Kusochon Korean ? w
The likes such as culture of hate country , Koreans ww 'm white pro sin apply


27 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:29:49.74 ID: qDHJ9Fv6
Koreans will look story of fate rather than me souring of relations

The flag of the Rising Sun ... ... rightist militarism is ...

Koreans will just be finding fault


31 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:31:22.70 ID: CwCa8vs2
27 >>
Direction of the boom because different , Koreans guys w


30 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:30:34.97 ID: aoBw/XK7
This is not it? Has become a culture of South Korea developed a few years later
I knew


36 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:34:57.27 ID: iadaJvCG
Koreans but why it anti-Japanese


37 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:35:10.52 ID: Lx9b7Qj7
Recently , South Korea Na come Suriyo~tsu to Japan .

Koreans from a very did come to limit impatience finally .
Miemie ulterior motive of economic assistance request of Korean .


61 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:54:26.55 ID: tAt/d9eh
If you see sore fashion giants advance in Korea ,
I understand why Korean Chung or regulate the Japanese culture .
Korean After fully opening the Japanese culture , Korea Chung country would have been overrun in the Japanese culture .
Koreans I want to empty regulation


64 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:57:06.17 ID: 5y9VChI2
61 >>
Korean guys always seen these sections do not understand fundamentally what's called culture or over one ...


87 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 18:29:55.45 ID: oIAqfzPG
61 >>
(` C ' )' s '(・ ω ・`) <丶`∀>' [sage] Posted : 299 Name 2013/06/13 (Thu ) 15:18:18.80 ID: gdx7n3YO
Insect saliva 's run to the article " giant " and " advance is very popular in Korea " that is , the 's Korean no matter how you look at it is ,
I No such because do not give a [ good ] to influence comic publishing industry and Bungei of Japan .
Like I " Hikaru no Go " and " Keiji flower " , Needless to say, modern drama , South Korea is involved even historical drama
As long as , or distorted the story should be , and is forced to struggle or capped without necessity .
It thinks if fantasy and SF, to be able to make that story can not stay out is Korean , but also in sales this time
And to not contribute , that 's come and Serve Melia mouth , it is the situation of your familiar with " Hetalia " .

Serve pirated , but Let's add claim , but because not expect anything in Korean , and I see your mouth just silently
I think sincerely . Koreans I think we are all over the world think so .


67 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 18:00:47.48 ID: EUQ2wtOf
I do very much at heart a better , Korean those guys if 're hated Japan , but it 's not so
Us bad .

While screaming and I hate ~ ~ I do not like the Japanese , the real , Koreans followed earnestly with outstretched arms
Do not because it is a real image of the Korean guys are coming over .


71 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 18:03:34.41 ID: c34Qa0HK
67 >>
Korean I 'm just envious Japan is nothing but
Koreans stance You say I'll hate if much envy of Japan in order to protect cheap Pride


88 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 18:31:57.05 ID: f0gCMxT +
The story annoying honest . So do not look here in Korea people .

Koreans tried to register on the cultural heritage and insisted that it is " old Korea low cuisine " tempura and sushi
It does not show culture to culture thief nation Korea . Goodbye !


91 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 18:39:51.19 ID: mG7/SxxT
Korean 'm saying Japan is white decline Olympics image of comfort women is built on a high school in Seoul
Korea 'll have a Negakyan of Japan in the world today
Korean 'm saying giants advance and Tachinu wind and have praised the Japanese militarism in the import ban all seafood in Japan
Epsilon even do a missile , I'm worried about Korean and can not attack directly to Japan 's F15
Hey , people in the newsletter , not in vain in an article such a lie ?


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 05:18:44.45 ID:: 133 03lw/Zy3
What Kyodo News and Newsletter Nde I have commitment to the " Korean Wave " ?


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:19:33.73 ID:: 134 vV3BhdEj
133 >>
So all the time from the front
In the future
ラベル:contemporary art
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Japan is sinking because imminent drift to the right of Japan ? ~ Japan to seek new land to neighboring countries in natural disasters [ 09 /05 ]

Work of newspaper reporters in South Korea is to write a delusion
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378392688/


1 : earthworm φ ★ 2013/09/05 ( Thu ) 23:51:28.53 ID:???
http://news20.busan.com/content/image/2013/09/05/20130905000038_0.jpg

Small island nation Tuvalu in the Pacific Ocean is sinking every year . The appeal of the immigration permit their citizens to neighboring countries , but Orth
Fiji and Toraria refused , only New Zealand is acceptable restrictive. The large amount of carbon dioxide
Developed countries you have is the main culprit of the destruction of nature , but the damage is returned to ' poor country ' .

Climate disaster that bothered the poor countries are global mosquitoes now . I was suffering from heavy rain and hot weather there is no similar case
Europe , of course , the United States was also surprised by the strong weather disaster . Japan Various weather tornado gust of up to
I distressed to disaster . Kagoshima Sakurajima volcano exploded like a movie this before .

The Hiro is a sense of fear among the Japanese archipelago is tense , scene of the movie " Sinking of Japan " is that it might of being replayed
Wants . Volcanic eruption of Mount Fuji is happening by the earthquake , " Sinking of Japan " is wretched throughout Japan is submerged in the sea
It is a movie depicting things . But recently , the possibility of Mount Fuji in Japan explode actually have been raised . This
Hoax 20 percent of Japanese land area that has been contaminated with radioactivity in Fukushima this to rife . The Haunting in time of weakness
Yesterday , strong motion of scale up to 6.9 occurred in the Tohoku and Tokyo waters eyes .

Recently , some people who seek to climate disaster like this the answer of wind drift to the right of Japan . Japan's colonial rule in
Not abandoned the regret against , do not in trying to find a new paradise. Conflict with neighboring countries
It's analysis of squid . Leave after the Fukushima nuclear accident , Japanese people is no small purchase real estate in China and South Korea
It seems that not only speculation if you remember the fact that you have .

Day Japan to sue the immigration of their citizens in neighboring countries in the near future might come . Talk of other countries
Not alone . Society If we can not deal wisely to global warming , and not go to ' climate refugees '
It is necessary to know that there could be wrapped in a large confusion .

/ Park Tae editorialist

Source: Busan Ilbo ( Korean ) [ rising tide ebb ] Japanese archipelago is no abnormality ?
http://news20.busan.com/controller/newsController.jsp?newsId=20130905000107


Japan is sinking because imminent drift to the right of [ Japan-Korea - Japan ] Source: ? Japan [ 09 / 05 ] to seek new land to neighboring countries in natural disasters -

20 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 23:59:46.49 ID: y6NLsCd /
1 >>
Korea sellers are the wholesale and moss Japan such as Sinking of Japan ,
How Korean 's to explain reality Urinara people Agarikomu without permission in Japan has been increasing steadily ?

Yara and Park . That you are saying is not making any sense to Na hey ?


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:05:38.18 ID:: 35 y6NLsCd /
1 >>
Hey how Koreans just trying to Suriyoro toward effortless responsible nor liable to give up easily .
Now that you've lined writing a poor piece of writing it over the Japanese , like the ants dingy beggar ethnic Korean

Not worth the constant stream of sentence childish desire of such Korean .


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:08:37.95 ID:: 42 hbFBQAys
1 >>
Korean please study more Japanese
This source is w or Irube


( Gold ) wind Deaf children ◆ ShJy9Hwth7 / Y 2013/09/06 00:30:38.93 ID:: 80 yteCrP3k
1 >>

Korean Might not not live if you do not think so and even
Koreans and he unhappy ours always , from the bad is something


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:38:35.12 ID:: 98 A/XJCp1s
1 >>
Saying such a thing , the second Korean War when it begins , Koreans w Na Yeah fled to Japan 's Korean


2013/09/06 ( Fri) sub raw meat ◆ fD0UyRfttY 00:39:48.00 ID:: 100 d8lZ1fW6
98 >>
Sicken it is too far from sure so come


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:46:09.76 ID:: 114 oRFxnUXD
1 >>
Is so , Koreans brought out a piece of entertainment in Japan
Logic of the knock Japan
Because it is really weird , w What should stop


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:51:23.41 ID:: 122 pI + zxh8w
1 >>
Good-for-nothing fellow novel of South Korea of you " Japan disappearance " I really let not taken up , Koreans Bakachon ?


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:54:38.46 ID:: 210 9I123GvX
1 >>
It 's article there is no text in long split .


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:57:48.15 ID:: 218 iIoI0YFI
1 >>
> It's analysis of whether not trying to find a new paradise clash with neighboring countries .

Not willing to get serious to good-for-nothing fellow , such writing like what one of the elementary school students in Korea w Let duck over but w that tell you only one
If the Japanese looks for " Paradise " , is excluded first and foremost , China and South Korea to www is considered outside several


Friday runaway mechanism ◆ GGOPB / slow 2013/09/06 to justify 02:19:54.31 ID:: 234 8xFhraJi
1 >>

Where [Korean ] BBS radioactivity problem is serious , If the Japanese immigration ? That the name of South Korea was not out any interesting [ 8/ 31]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377928175/

Needless w is , to South Korea


2013/09/06 (Fri ) Eggplant Toko ◆ 3Yl5YF6yKo 06:12:44.84 ID:: 304 S / MLQOZK
1 >>
I do not understand at all is a sense of humble birth You say to story funny and interesting natural disasters in other countries of the South Korean people .
So Koreans Are not be attacked by shooting all over the world ?

It would be impossible for the Korean , but should I again saw a little of their behavior is not it Koreans ?


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:53:04.82 ID:: 350 + MjXLDCO
1 >>
Finally , Korean or 've been writing in the newspaper the occult for Japan bashing ...
Koreans Na military bases harm really ...


2 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 23:54:26.19 ID: taxDX1K7
What Korean 'm started to say South Korea that the sale prostitutes Yara immigrant children in other countries but there is no natural disaster .


5 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 23:54:51.56 ID: 5XweZYGo
Koreans Na reliable polish seems to have been applied to the increasingly mad


17 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 23:58:36.51 ID: TpIXMcJS
You do not know the meaning Seriously little


18 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 23:59:17.51 ​​ID: WV2N0p8J
Korean or began to subservience to the stronger to natural disasters


24: ◆ sukumiz37eu2 2013/09/06 ( Fri ) 00:01:11.55 ID: fBXK04au
Reporter Korea I heard drips a delusion without coverage take - back .


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:01:51.05 ID:: 27 7Km93ARq
This is the editorial committee www


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:07:26.93 ID:: 37 zCqYa / HY
> The Hiro is a sense of fear among the Japanese archipelago is tense , scene of the movie " Sinking of Japan " is that it might of being replayed
> It wants .

Where it's spreading ?
Figment Nante sank , but not come out to talk at all in Japan
In South Korea , do you believe that Japanese What comes from sinking ?
Koreans just mad


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:08:28.88 ID:: 40 I0IAkpdq
Koreans how to escape from the economic instability of the country in this article
Happy guys w


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:11:29.94 ID:: 50 hbFBQAys
Or over one , whether there are stupid to buy land in China ?
It is possible to buy , but I will not be what your Unlike Japan


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:14:42.70 ID:: 56 18MXnKu0
Koreans w dare look at their own country ( South Korea ) objectively anyway
South Korea w will notice that you are finished


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:37:20.90 ID:: 95 Jq1vODfi
Koreans w polished such suffering from delusion
Treatment Unlikely longer this .


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:37:49.92 ID:: 96 bKISUkpg
Do not wonder desire is deep psychology and want to come to Korea to habit hates me Japanese Korean Chung , You say want you bothered
Oh, Koreans : Sorry Korean Chung -kun with bull's-eye and even though it has already been pretending are not aware


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:51:46.71 ID:: 123 fn5MxhlP
Korean I or occult ask after all ...
ラベル:Sinking of Japan
posted by nokija at 18:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Nuclear power plant personnel in Korea steal the PC office , I throw into the river HDD investigation enters

Primary staff of South Korea 's low brain
http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/dqnplus/1376881681/


1: FinalFinanceφ ★ 2013/08/19 ( Mon ) 12:08:01.49 0
Staff of the nuclear power plant in South Korea , is caught and brought out the computer technology of the nuclear power plant is on,
Police and National Intelligence Service has entered the investigation .

The 18th , according Hanvit nuclear power plant (formerly Yeonggwang nuclear power plant ) ,
On suspicion of staff surnamed Roh of this company ( 29 ) stole the computer was in the third power plant
I'm under investigation and police National Intelligence Service .
Roh 's brought back to the house one personal computer that was in the office around 12:30 am on the 2nd .
I found that what was related to technology that sucks up water cooling seawater of a nuclear power plant came in to this computer .
Mr. Roh said, " stole personal computer because it was a new thing " in the police and the National Intelligence Service .
But the 7th , Mr. Roh in the declaration of Hanvit nuclear power plant side
That was discarded in a nearby river to release the hard disk from the body as soon as it was confirmed investigation begins .
Police and National Intelligence Service has seen may have abandoned the hard disk in order to erase the evidence of technology leakage is high .

The end of the search , police is analyzing what was contained in it finds these hard disk on the 13th .
http://japanese.joins.com/article/129/175129.html?servcode=400§code=430


Quoted source : nuclear power plant officials and South Korea to steal the PC office , I throw into the river HDD investigation enters

The 6 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 12:22:54.30 0
So do not waste valuable space in the net this topic . Koreans of the wicked is
Fuff another .


The 7 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 12:23:25.57 0
Koreans w Is it a bread with erotic pictures


The 8 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 12:24:51.97 0
Koreans have I done for the brethren of the North ?
I Matsuriagero as Gishi ethnic reconciliation Koreans .


The 10 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 12:25:05.45 0
Innocence !

In Korea , thief innocence .
How to be stolen because it is bad .

Na That's right .


The 15 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 12:34:58.02 0
14 >>
No, Koreans Na Katareyo it after cleaning up their own power problem Seriously
Korean 'm a barely than Japan in what has stopped nuclear power plant


The 19 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 12:47:33.46 0
Softening of the primary materials that are abnormal stop all the time to not even earthquake of Korea
W will not stay guy to buy even if drained


The 21 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 12:55:06.72 P
This criminal , Chinese spoofing Korean .
PC would be if this is really Korean , but it would be HDD, it should put a fire after the rape .


The 23 : Save up to ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 13:13:28.99 0
This one review, and pretending to technology leakage ,
In fact , Koreans do not feel she was instruction from the company heard the care information , to hide the information dope ?
But it 's a poor guy .
When you hide the evidence of the hard disk, and not you throw away into the river . I do stick with awl .
Koreans did not study the example of a Chinese spy .


The 24 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 13:30:56.85 P
After hanging spying Korea
" Korea ", " Indonesia ", " PC"

Out to see me , but I googled , I'm gonna check and controller


The 25 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 13:44:28.87 0
Nuclear power plant in South Korea have stopped without anything and then probably I do not have information technology ...


The 26 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 13:59:25.37 0
It seems the desired hiding evidence


The 27 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 14:21:40.08 0
Information ( palm stolen in Japan ) nuclear power plant control system Toshiba Ja I were you in it ?


The 29 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 15:15:34.54 0
Wonder Samuchon employees stole the hard disk from Toshiba do not get caught


The 36 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 23:33:25.59 P
Koreans in the map in the library of the world come to think of it
Or Kke was not that it was stuck like " Tokai seal ?"

It did what it is ?


At 37 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( month ) I'm nameless 2013/08/19 23:37:01.98 P
The aim is = data to try to hide it by far only HDD
This is how w Na no really try

You know the inside situation well is first victim police side Nde I checked ,
Korean until Toko me become your rope get along .


The 42 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/05 00:29:04.06 0
Technology that sucks up water cooling seawater of nuclear power plant >
Hey ! Koreans happened seawater that was sucked up !
ラベル:nuclear power plant
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean ] Received non-compliance decision in Japan " pollution " food is in fluid communication with the imposing South Korea , Korea coverage and [ 09 /05 ]

Korean food is poison
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378362431/


1 : Zoo φ ★ 2013/09/05 ( Thu ) 15:27:11.96 ID:???
2013/09/05 (Thu ) 12:56

5 days , gold Ariwara ( Kim Jae Won ) members of the South Korean ruling party Senuri is submitted by the Food and Drug treatment
Based on the article , that the food received nonconformity determination in Japan such as E. coli are detected , are distributed in Korea
Revealed . South Korea more than one media reported .

According to the announcement , the case that food that has received the incompatibility decision in Japan were imported to South Korea , 1 in 2010
, There were five by March 11 of 2 reviews in '11 , in '12 , the '13 . To 13-10 in Japan
Food received a non-compliance determination in between , fish processing food 13 , representing 68 % of the total . Of these in Korea
9 equal to 48% is imported , it was in circulation .

Is processed marine foods has received non-conforming judgment foreign matter that presumably mold is found , Kim lawmakers , renamed
I said was also confirmed that the Te was in circulation in South Korea . However , materials of the Food and Drug treatment on the same food
The and that had been labeled to be "not in circulation in Japan ."

Kim lawmakers , Food and Drug treatment , and that the food has received a non-compliance determination in Japan are imported to South Korea
Pointed out that it is not able to grasp . " In response to the radioactive contamination , concerns about food safety of the public is growing "
Said it is necessary to take measures and , for example, to check again the safety management of food distributed in the country .
( Editor : Shinkawa Yu ) ( image photos provide 123RF)

http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2013&d=0905&f=national_0905_027.shtml


Quoted source : received non-conforming judgment and [Korean ] in Japan, " pollution " food and , in fluid communication with the imposing South Korea South Korea news [ 09 /05 ]

77 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 16:00:51.68 ID: rJv7i9w0
Sentence is starting this wrong .

Koreans seem to want plunged Japan absolutely .

Japanese institutions is judged unsuitable foods Korean , Koreans food is not allowed the import permit to be exact ,
Its unsanitary food , Korean people are eating normally sold commonplace in Korea .

The thing that !

It's Aru 're writing imports and this sounds malicious Korean .
By returning a not import food rather than a reverse import , since this is a name different in Korea ,
Koreans are selling it back the name .

This is the wording that has been forged as Japan have exported unsanitary food though .

NHK also being said , Koreans You dredge Ageashi of Japan , there ' good .



96 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 16:12:12.64 ID: ulyx68CY
1 >>
Although Koreans tried to export to Japan from Korea
The ended up being returned to South Korea caught in the inspection of Japan
I've been allowed to flow to Korea Because not be helped
・ Do not 'm not like that?


145 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 17:09:40.49 ID: u0km/a4w
1 >>
This would need to check the law to import
Na not responsible for the Japanese side .


202 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 23:02:00.70 ID: XtCh1eBr
1 >>
In persistent reports of Houshanouga Japanese , Koreans wonder fisheries market in Seoul will be Kankodori why


8 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 15:31:03.19 ID: IhA9d/x8
Koreans than such as health such as food safety
Towards the large number of amount and price 'm important .
The use or movement on the dining room of the Korean otherwise
There is no reason so many foods that E. coli and foreign matter is mixed .


10 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 15:31:33.17 ID: 3hlZQGbV
Koreans say No In what countries you have food inspection with bare hands


11 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 15:31:34.35 ID: YaauaK1W
Koreans because , from what , I Chimae the import ban from industrial products hurry
Tarashii miserable Tsu


15 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 15:33:11.69 ID: A77/qPAT
It Nida was the return of Korea 's you see well


17 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 15:35:08.61 ID: m/VghsB7
15 >>
I'll think this


46 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 15:44:57.46 ID: rT6RDGfH
15 >>
Obviously a It's disposal immediately you are out determines if Japanese companies


22 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 15:37:24.64 ID: LMFsKl5o
Korean food can not trust the anti-Japanese employees working at the factory
What Koreans either put you know because it's Japan in Japanese exports of seal and package
Foreign matter is mixed with a high probability because 'm not captured by the camera can be monitored much


32 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 15:41:30.51 ID: 1Xi5KEhh
> Incompatibility decision in Japan

Uh
Well Do not Korea 's product


41 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 15:43:43.55 ID: NkNPWpdg
If you think food is Tsu light Pickering of Japan and South Korea or distribution to
Is it not normal by any product which had chased away


48 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 15:45:37.15 ID: eBqlY0Wf
Koreans when it comes to to hunt up a wide variety of machine the matter of Fukushima
Willing fact not thank you very Korea basis like continue to endlessly transpired


50 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 15:45:43.03 ID: WhyXUPI9
Themselves from doing things like that Koreans
Japan also convinced that me must do
Thing out of his mouth wearing cavil .
This , Jan usual pattern of Korean .


56 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 15:47:33.70 ID: Rdon6D6w
Although I'm such What does it have smuggled in Korea if this article as


73 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 15:59:32.68 ID: xswpopVN
Probably not related to examination standards in Japan this
Ya white determined by screening criteria of down South Korea to take responsibility if I was put in Korean


87 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 16:06:59.53 ID: LkJhY1w2
What was it in rat milk powder ?
South Korea 's Korean foreign material packed Anyway , much mold 'm probably acceptable product


89 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 16:07:17.07 ID: p4UllMRe
Korean seafood became the import ban E. coli is detected in the United States Food and Drug Administration FDA I have been distributed in South Korea


93 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 16:10:08.65 ID: Rdon6D6w
It Is not doing it seriously because the E. coli detected from almost all When you have a decent food inspection in South Korea


104 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 16:18:31.02 ID: OK9E5G2 +
Is there willing to pay the cost to ensure the safety of food Korean ?


108 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 16:24:07.27 ID: mxSsFoFs
Korean because I have sent to the peninsula in Japan is picking up those discarded in Japan ,

But that's ok . Than eat shit .


111 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 16:27:09.48 ID: B0XRQl9T
Koreans I guess bad circumstances when to clarify who is who imports and exports


127 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 16:41:59.53 ID: l8D + AfX6
Person involved in the production and distribution and examination standards , hygiene and expressions to Japanese food at least
It is the people with a serious professional with more gusto than the Koreans .
Although seems to be rushing to try Haraso just in here with a sense of inferiority to Japan Korean is a fuss Dano radioactive contamination they
Korean government I 'm bad , a document is not ambiguous in limbo , because 'm ignorant .
This too would be event that symbolizes the Japan-South Korea relations have become estranged to postpone Japanese diplomacy .
Koreans developing countries the first time weather forecast ask sunflower Japan , measurement of the epicenter of an earthquake that also can not until recently in spite network society , and IT developed countries .
I apart with the knowledge people become a little more wise , Koreans yo scary " , yo scary kindergarten : w It looks like you're ranting and


130 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 16:44:40.29 ID: FkgtWful
Standards of Korea and Japanese standards will be different
It 's scary found that the food is NG , are distributed in Japan by Western standards

U.S. Food and Drug Administration to seek the removal of the United States and South Korea [ South Korea ] snails " norovirus " risk , such as grocery store (FDA) [06/15]

Korean shellfish " norovirus " risk ~ FDA
The 14th , when I eat shellfish such as oysters imported from South Korea the United States Food and Drug Administration (= FDA)
As there is a risk of infection to the norovirus , I asked to remove such as grocery store .

Oysters were imported from South Korea before the 1st May , clam , removal is what is needed , such as mussels
Were frozen but other processed products and canned are also subject .

Because the sea in the region , such as oysters are farmed in South Korea is contaminated , FDA is , the shellfish of Korean
You have to be to eat , and there is a possibility of infection in norovirus that cause food poisoning .

It is seen that the proportion of shellfish Korean accounts in the U.S. market is low , the impact will be limited but , FDA will issue
And that they held talks with South Korea authorities to find a solution .

13:31 the 15th June 2012 : NEWS24
http://www.news24.jp/articles/2012/06/15/10207650.html
"There could have been contaminated " by ~ U.S. FDA warning you do not eat the shellfish shellfish and processed goods that are imported from Korea [ 05/ 10 ]
Source: Washington State Department of Health news
http://www.doh.wa.gov/Publicat/2012_news/12-056.htm
Ge~e~e~e
∧ _ ∧
(ill'Д `)
And ! I;:; l ° one - Roh .
L |;;::; ::; ::: ⊃ __) i and
. ⊂; ::;, ';;;;' :::.;... :: ⊃
_____
/ ; ; ; ; ::::::::::::::::: /
| |;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Ha , Hagee~e~e~e
|:  ̄ \;;;;; (,, / ⌒ヽ
|: |:  ̄  ̄> ~
| ::: .. _ | __ U s U_ |
Gebo~aha~tsu
°
Oi "ヽ, .. ,
Isuzu `/
° O ° ll iヽ
__ , ..!ヽ, o ° . L. L>ヽ
,., / O ∩ lO, l l / `l" "
/;;.. l / O lo ° iヽl, .. '""' i _i__i_, -, ___, ..,
i;;;;;ヽ___ ` over '! l .. / Brunoゝ, ' , / Isuzu , - , / .
l;;;;;;;;.ヽ/ Roh / i> "
riri-i; ;/ ` over -,, - '-', / l /
---------ヽ_ two thousand two hundred twenty-two .. - . . ! ' " ---- ' - ' --------------


136 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/05 (Thu ) 16:53:09.63 ID: dA +9 sTwB
An attempt was made to export to Japan 's this but it 's came back to hanging on quarantine
It 's is that it ' s are distributed normally in Korea
Not likely Nante E. coli product of Japan Since you are no Korea

Koreans trail


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:49:17.17 ID:: 217 gEl19VOo
Far from imposing
- Radioactivity
- Foot-and-mouth disease
・ Toxocara canis
Www I do not want to see Nante exploit the environment of South Korea Triple bio terrorism
posted by nokija at 16:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Takeshima issue] Takeshima Clarified with outside South Korea territory the textbook of 1899 was South Korea, diplomatic rights [07/21]

Koreans speak only lie
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1374358438/

1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/07/21 (Sun) 07:13:58.37 ID:???
It is the history of the territory enthusiastic Korea is willing to let Chimichi most dissemination of history that has been forged. Sovereignty over Takeshima
South Korea to claim, says in the land to "be really speaking 100 times lie". The jar and its propaganda and lies
Mizuma Mr. Masanori of analysts uncovers.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------
According to the Seoul Yonhap delivery of June 14, the Korea Ministry of Education Government of Japan, Takeshima (Korean name, Dokdo)
It is to send the document to seek the correction of textbooks in Japan has been described with "distorted history" and for comfort women and.

Future, in conjunction with civil society organizations of Japan and Korea, the department seems to disseminate the awareness of the issue of "distorting history". "The Japanese
And send an email of content to inform the problems of these textbooks to history teachers and civil society organizations, the International in August
Plans to hold an academic conference "(Seoul Yonhap News)

July 2008, the Ministry of Education tries specified in the manual for junior high school teachers for "Takeshima is Japanese territory-specific" and
By you, there was also the Korean government has fuss summoned the ambassador to Japan South Korea. South Korea has effective control
Nevertheless, barking violently over sovereignty over Takeshima, there is no basis is a South Korean territory
It is because they know themselves to be.

grounds of sovereignty over Takeshima Korea's claim, Japanese Cabinet sovereignty over Takeshima in "1905 Kim Dae-jung former president
To be decided ", sovereignty over the grounds that the South Korean government of" At the time did not raise issues nothing
You claim that, you will not be able to recognize. In fact, Japan's Russo-Japanese War at the time under the rule of Japan
He said at a symposium sponsored by the University of Tokyo that "he could not refute to be, held on 23 May 2005
Are aggregated into rhetoric was.

Korean agreement (1904), which, diplomatic rights become a protectorate agreement by South Korea (1905) second next Sun first next Sun
It is a statement that indicated that it had lost, but the argument is bankrupt.

Textbook that was used in Korea three years Gwangmu there was a diplomatic rights still (1899) the "Daehanjiji says" and "Our
Position of the Republic of Korea is located in the eastern part of Asia, I was projecting between the Sea of ​​Japan capital Yellow Sea, Bohai Sea from the northeastern part of Shina
The peninsula country, to reach the 25 minutes 42 degrees 15 minutes 33 degrees north latitude, and ... "led to was 130 degrees 35 minutes from 30 minutes 124 degrees east longitude
I'm writing to clarify that (52 minutes east longitude 131 degrees) position of Takeshima is Korean territory outside. As a result, South Korea
Government has been "brainwashed" to spread the history that has been forged against their own people first.

Korea's got to do a thorough education of sovereignty over Takeshima looking out of the 1990s. Takeshima to it
After you have installed the lighthouse to strengthen the effective control of, and had promoted the construction of heliport and docks,
I was "strengthening" also textbook on the fly.

The South Korean government, that Takeshima is described as located on the territory of South Korea-specific historical books were of course
Thing, I was published in the textbook of elementary school "Dokdo is our territory," the (song was composed in 1982) in 1996.
Whether there was effect, idol group Girls of South Korea is singing this song during the rehearsal
Be had was controversial in Japan.

Issue 2.24 million piece thing the "Dokdo stamp" for the purpose of enlightenment to the domestic and international in January 2004. By 2010
Held a high school basketball tournament in the wharf of small islets. I was also planning patriotic fashion show
(Change in holding of Ulleungdo due to bad weather). Private-sector organizations and Dokdo guardian National Action headquarters in June this year
It was found that performing a petition in order to established the "World Day of Dokdo tourism".

Korea by doing the imprinting of its own people to government, media, the private sector becomes the Trinity as this
Are.

※ 8 Mon SAPIO2013 year

Source: NEWS Post Seven
http://www.news-postseven.com/archives/20130719_199966.html


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/23 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:38:56.78 ID:: 176 K / xTLHlC
1 >>

Would not the imprinting to their own people?

Dokdo in the song of my territory

Now that you are singing "Who is to say if anything what, Dokdo is Korean territory" and,

It is not a Korean territory, but it absolutely does not return, it is taught to the public.

Koreans, know Dokdo is a thing of Japan.

If you do not, do not say "What is everything" or "no matter what anyone says" or.

The thing of Japan, but Dokdo because're singing with South Korea territory What no matter what anyone says anything.

Japanese I try to understand properly. They are rather than being imprinted or cheated or been brainwashed

Criminal conviction. You are lying to suit the Kuchiura in Korea all people. Japan'll perish and not know this.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/23 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:48:22.97 ID:: 177 dR + y5tcf
176 >>
Korean government also recognized as Japan's territory, South Korea everyone even convinced Japan's territory anymore, w It looks there a Korean territory


The rupture Nida and <ヽ `∀ '> Choppari: 182! 2013/07/23 (Tue) 17:21:45.27 ID: Xn5LQs / 0
1 >>
I have summarized clearly all the temperament of Korean history and forged and Takeshima issue

Great wwwww


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:26:54.42 ID:: 7 + yxFkaV0
Grounds, located on the territory of Japan Takeshima (Summary)
http://mojimojisk.cocolog-nifty.com/miz/2006/04/post_6539.html

Takeshima it's took from Japan with no arms in Korea during the war that the United States and South Korea are fighting with North Korea

1946.11.03 Constitution promulgated
1947.05.03 Constitution enforcement
1947.09.16 SCAPIN-1778 is issued, the U.S. military bombing range Takeshima, advance notice to the western Honshu coastal residents and Oki of Japan.
1948.08.13 South Korea established
B-29 of the U.S. Far East Air Force 1948.06.08 is strafing and bombing the Takeshima, dead or missing Korean fishermen 14 people, 10 people injured.
1948.09.09 Democratic People's Republic of Korea established
1950.06.25 Korean War start
1950.08.10 Police Reserve launched (Japan)
Defined as "Korea, including Jeju Island, Ulleungdo and Geomundo Island" as a regional 1951.09.08 San Francisco Peace Treaty Japan should abandon
1951.09.08 signing the Japan-US Security
1952.01.18 Syngman Rhee Line (Takeshima occupation)
1952.04.26 Marine Guard launched (Japan)
1952.04.28 San Francisco Peace Treaty and the Japan-US Security entry into force
1952.10.15 installation Security Service (Japan)
1953.07.27 Korean War cease-fire
1954.07.01 Self-Defense Forces launched (Japan)

If you do not have a military force, to send an army without hesitation in Japan, especially Asian countries was carried out the killing abducted Japanese even if there is peace constitution.
For example, the conclusion of the Japan-Korea Fisheries Agreement by (Li line obsolete), 328 vessels Japanese fishing boat is seized, 3929 crew members are detained, 44 people casualties.
And (4 February 1953) incident period of up to Self-Defense Forces launched, Japanese crew would be shot to death in the shooting of vessels from South Korea,
Such incident (February 20 1954) that the Japan Coast Guard patrol boat "Sado" is seized in Korea patrol boat also has occurred.
It is the event that happened in the "short unarmed period" of Japan in peace under the Constitution all.

In addition, it also occurs in the state that has the military power and certain peace under the Constitution, abduction of Japanese citizens by North Korea does not solve.
It is not possible to protect lives and property, the security of the Japanese people and Japan in Article 9.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:31:39.93 ID:: 11 59SWrz8P
Do not a topic that is distributed in Enkori we were out
The w I leave it for the time being log

http://koreanworld3.web.fc2.com/enjoylogs2/2007-12/20071211-192940.html


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:41:38.98 ID:: 20 NCFqljPN
Conclusive evidence Detana. Japan please give up the Takeshima.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:45:29.02 ID:: 23 ISFHuSvH
>> Do not it at all 20.

Takeshima (Dokdo) is 131 degrees 52 minutes east longitude
Korea eastern end of each article
http://dokdo-or-takeshima.blogspot.com/2007/11/1894-1948-korean-territory.html

35 minutes 130 degrees: "Shinsengumi Korea Geographic magazine" Ota-year-old Jiro 1894
35 minutes 130 degrees: "Korea waterway magazine" Hydrographic Department (now the Fisheries Agency)
33 minutes 130 degrees 1898: "Korea Travelogue" Isabella Bird
35 minutes 130 degrees: "Daehanjiji says" (geography textbook of Korean Empire first) 1899
35 minutes 130 degrees: "Korean civilization history" Tsuneya Sheng clothes 1901
35 minutes 130 degrees: "can Haitong fishing guide" Tokyo Black Dragon Society Kuzu Shukichi 1903
35 minutes 130 degrees: "Latest Korean businessman Guidelines" Iwanaga heavy Hua 1904
58 minutes 130 degrees: "South Korea Geography" Yazu Shoei
35 minutes 130 degrees: Okabe Fukuzo "New Man 發展 field dew Korean territory magazine of Japanese race" 1905
58 minutes 130 degrees: "Korea new geography" Hirofumi Kan
35 minutes 130 degrees: 1906 "Korea Water industry research report" Agriculture and Commerce Department of Fisheries
58 minutes 130 degrees: 1907 "primary Daehanjiji says" safety 鍾和
58 minutes 130 degrees: "Korea Shinchi Zhi" Zhang Zhi edge
58 minutes 130 degrees: 1908 "primary Daehanjiji says" safety 鍾和
42 minutes 130 degrees: South Korea Agriculture Commerce and Industry Department Department of Fisheries, "Part 2: Korea Fisheries magazine" 1909
54 minutes 130 degrees: "Latest Korea topography" Japan-Korea Shobo Editorial 1912
130 degrees 56 minutes: 1936 "Korea Gensei Handbook" Korean Government-General
130 degrees 56 minutes: 1947 "Korea common sense questions and answers," Mr Choi
56 minutes, 23 seconds 130 degrees: 1948 "Korea common sense" Mr Choi


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:53:24.41 ID:: 32 yTsxb01W
In Ohakune
"I wonder not come out to ICJ because there is no confidence"
Speaking several times me
Are not come out?


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:01:03.46 ID:: 54 nauveIqi
Japan government to Japan in the justification and evidence of possession, and threatened the United States, can not be sued alone also hetare


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:03:00.55 ID:: 60 RJP / Gwpj
Enough to we know, the history of the criminal state. It would be an ancestor blame if blame is in Japan


(Sun) servility of 恨 2013/07/21 08:06:59.04 ID:: 78 6WJeTjHo
By some Koreans illegal unusual SF treaty completely state Takeshima.
It is suggested that he's flicking a settled peacefully International Court of Justice (which is the same in the Senkaku Islands issue in Thailand as) in Japan.
There is no choice but to defend war in self-defense if you do not even according to it.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:12:01.75 ID:: 89 wKB4Tkys
Koreans themselves obediently even once yet once the facts inconvenient to their roughly
Have you admitted? I'm nothing.
Koreans lie 100% with respect to facts inconvenient to them. Ethnicity of guys this is.
Than 2000 years for a long time, you can survive that way from the harsh exploitation of both the team and their own suzerain
Because I was worried about, there is no reason that the personality change after all these years.
'm Not at all Koreans common sense "to lie is a bad thing" and such as ethnic normal.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:46:12.36 ID:: 112 tN94shzx
Because I have a conclusive evidence
Do Hague's line after all


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:59:28.95 ID:: 126 er8Xd6qA
Reviews w you do not just run out evidence to be fatal in Korea came out one after another


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:26:47.00 ID:: 142 3qN4c4Cz
Do you have been brainwashed for a long time such does
Do not I was mad from the beginning


160: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω;`) (day) 2013/07/21 (`c ')' s 10:26:26.99 ID: jVBA2JhL
Ururundo is Takeshima at that time ...


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/23 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:03:46.70 ID:: 179 ZxG0gWJw
From the U.S. National Diet Library, Texas father is the comfort women of the U.S. military report in 1944
Tried to order

Conclusion of the Texas father
"This discussion is over the other. Koreans a liar" [2013/7/22 Publishing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggQaYD37Jm4



http://texas-daddy.com/comfortwomen.html
http://texas-daddy.com/comfortwomen/Coverletter.jpg
http://texas-daddy.com/comfortwomen/comfort% 20women% 201.jpg
http://texas-daddy.com/comfortwomen/comfort% 20women% 202.jpg
http://texas-daddy.com/comfortwomen/comfort% 20women% 203.jpg
http://texas-daddy.com/comfortwomen/comfort% 20women% 204.jpg
http://texas-daddy.com/comfortwomen/comfort% 20women% 205.jpg
http://texas-daddy.com/comfortwomen/comfort% 20women% 206.jpg
http://texas-daddy.com/comfortwomen/comfort% 20women% 207.jpg


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/24 09:07:16.80 ID:: 184 S7TsCSvX
I wonder this is a good document
I keep red clearly also says first look
11 >>
11 >>
11 >>
11 >>
11 >>
11 >>
11 >>
ラベル:Takeshima
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。