2013年09月11日

- It is not visible signs of Japanese tourists , come back Travel company after another to be closed in Korea , duty free stores and hotels also crying face [ 09 /05 ]

You should not go to South Korea
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378482174/


1 : earthworm φ ★ 2013/09/07 ( Sat ) 00:42:54.52 ID:???
http://photo.hankooki.com/newsphoto/2013/09/06/amj201309060935030.jpg
▲ Chinese tourists are enjoying the shopping in department store duty-free shop in Seoul 5th.

Around this time , the Japanese major tourist destinations such as duty-free shops and town ( Myeong-dong ) Myeong-dong that Japanese tourists visited mainly
It is not asked at all . Only Chinese is not to loud . Also the way of street trees temporary Japanese tourists accounted for 80%
I have passed the seat to the Chinese from the beginning this year also . Red hat to help guide foreign tourists in the way of street tree
It's about wearing a eight out of ten of staff ' tourist office work ' is the corresponding Chinese .

August last year , ( Doctorow , Japan name : Takeshima ) Dokdo including territorial disputes , Yasumasa circle of the Abe administration , which started from the end of the year
Japanese tourists visiting the decrease our country to plan does not recover easily. Japan specialized inverter received a direct hit
( Attraction of foreign tourists ) travel company after another is going out of business Undo , Japan went down service to have done airlines .

To four times a week from 7 times a week flight , Asiana Airlines Incheon - Incheon - Sendai route from early October
Shizuoka route made ​​it clear when reduced to five times a week from 7 times a week . Asiana Airlines official response to " demand reduction
Measures to adjust the supply to . The aftermath of the current state of the weak yen is the largest . Such as the Korea-Japan relationship and deterioration of North Korea risk
I explained factors also " seems to have action . For Asiana , Japan route passengers of July-August than the same period last year
Passengers decreased by 7.2% , came to Korea from Japan during this period has been reduced also 16.8 percent from a year ago in 32 12,000 .

From 31 March this year , Korean Air flight from November 1 last year - Hakodate Incheon Incheon - Nagasaki route already
Situation which was in the interruption . In the case of the Incheon - Osaka route , reflecting the reduced demand recently, while some flights operated by
The Incheon - from the end of October is the management of Change in small aircraft (B737 ・ 138 seats) aircraft from (B777-200 ・ 261 seats)
I reduced to four times a week from 7 times a week Okayama route . July to August Japan route passengers of Korean Air 7.0% from last year
Decreased .

For inbound travel company , is serious blow . Japanese tourists visiting Korea to increase until the first half of last year
It showed , but it has declined more than 30 percent in October after August , switch to the downward trend . Korea Travel Industry Association
Japan tourists visiting Korea was dropped by 46.5 percent from the previous year in monkeys May criteria According to the meeting . In fact , more than 30 people engaged in employee
All seven companies seven company 14 Shachu five company Shachu 11 , of 10 to 30 people , of less than 10 , salary and layoffs
Companies that have closed the Japan office in force reduction , unpaid leave is also one after another .

Distribution industry companies is also a crying face in Japanese tourists decreased . For Lotte Duty Free Shop , Japan tourists to leave the end of August
To 1.3 million people from 1.6 million the previous year , fell nearly 30 percent still sales . Lotte Hotel Seoul last still
After September year , Japanese guests are showing downward trend of more than 30% . Sell ​​foreigners in Lotte Department Store
Up ratio has increased by 8.3 percent last year , to 11.5% in July this year basis , but, in the case of the Japanese , it is reduced to 1.0% from 1.6%
Was .

"Political problem to recover and also After a while few months , but the Travel Industry Association Choi Chan'u director until weaker yen phenomenon
Japanese tourists decline has lasted one year with God together , travel agencies close the gates increases , job change guide
It was , "he said also increasing .

Cho Yong-ho reporter

I do not see the signs coming back Hankook ( Korean ) Japanese tourists : source
http://news.hankooki.com/lpage/economy/201309/h2013090521112821540.htm


Quote : Original travel company after another to be closed in ~ Korea without seeing signs of tourists , Japan and South Korea ] [ Japan , come back , crying face duty-free shop , hotel also [ 09 /05 ]

( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:48:24.87 ID:: 26 zKOP5Vsv
1 >>
> Political issue is to recover and also After a while few months ,

Really , Koreans w he does not look like a know Japan is much funnier


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:51:02.52 ID:: 32 4bsYAV / d
1 >>
Koreans decreasing a hate Japanese
The Chinese Yorokobeyo of longing if I was more


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:04:18.95 ID:: 90 bk5vX5R4
1 >>
You can keep on doing only that anti-Japanese demonstrations , Koreans Koitsura what they say In too late .
Koreans fool set after all .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:14:28.62 ID:: 123 wGQHxguo
1 >>
> Chinese just is not to loud

W I'm picky after all


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:27:20.02 ID:: 164 srwP8g55
1 >>
Suffering the consequences
Reap what you sow
Retributive justice
I spit in heaven

Koreans w choose your favorite guy


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:58:12.38 ID:: 230 GhksKM9a
1 >>
Is the Japanese and no longer Yoritsuka the effort of Korean guys are bearing fruit
Hooray w


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:42:00.09 ID:: 292 25ABRh8M
1 >>
Nothing status quo North Korea there .
This is due to the anti-Japanese that degree of Koreans too .


Was the most affected large Majesty insult former President .
At this time , I began to decrease from among the strong yen .
Then remark blame in 1000 of the current president and comfort women issue of forgery of Korean .
In Japan was already in Fukkire this .
Japan is the opposite effect to the extent that the effort of friendship with South Korea , I realized too difficult forever in the future .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:24:42.18 ID:: 523 br8yIend
1 >>
Do not you Shinchu route Whole Ohakune . Is this not a good trend . Have you got a problem?
Even come from hate country , Koreans will only annoying . Do you try to break-off of diplomatic relations better yet ? Japan I do not mind at all ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:12:48.86 ID:: 706 QZfeaPeo
1 >>
Japanese I She said she had not come , and tourists from China was a colonial power because I'm more and more Korean
You should be a smile of <丶`∀ '> smile ?

Besides, it might figure , including the transit on the way to Europe , 320 000 2,000 even if there 's
Although I think it's On'noji ?
Been going crying , Korean wonder if it fair to say you have gained a profit by " Bottakuri " in Japanese Chinese partner even though the increase ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:30:53.13 ID:: 737 z2Hbpgvf
1 >>
Koreans cares apart from Chinese tourists 're coming instead .
Koreans be nice if I change to shift China .
Chinese wonder not a cruel outrage in Japanese like rich ?
Or two , Koreans wonder the Japanese hate ?
I do not know meaning .


746 : Anri ◆ LAPISXXVV2 2013/09/07 ( Sat ) 09:36:12.12 ID: DkDjZx2v
737 >>
Chinese because it'll do your shopping, full of rich , I should Thankfully than Japanese .
I think Korean is not troubled no longer have Japanese .
Rather , South Korea from 'm a country that " Japanese refuse " , Koreans are not pleased that the Japanese does not come .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:43:51.72 ID:: 5 xiZqsKrd
This is a good sign


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:44:11.95 ID:: 7 ksT8xFlL
Reap what you sow


( Sat ) vinegared (-_-) ◆ cD8VJbbbbM 2013/09/07 00:45:32.03 ID:: 10 9UU3fwWt

[Woman ] himself " a victim of sexual assault to one digit from 80's " rape number is 9 times the size of Japan ! Predators Korea to alert travelers to Europe and the United States [ 09 /06 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378459069/

Hey Ja as written such a thing even in that women themselves ...



( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:45:52.25 ID:: 11 yJBWl/3e
It's really less unwilling to w Because still have a long way to go


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:51:04.62 ID:: 33 scHNFoJN
When you are declared Nante " blame thousand years " head of state of Korean , Japanese What happened to not go afraid to
Once beyond the line of certain Japanese people care about time and the anger is about can not turn back


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:52:11.85 ID:: 38 Xz3hJbAz
Japanese tourists go to South Korea ,
The Kuwasa callings of snot and spit into , asks for apology and compensation ,
It will do is rape young woman is walking alone

Well me not to go


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:52:37.61 ID:: 42 VAlF + lwZ
> Political issue is to recover and also After a while something months

Koreans in the habit of fussing at Yasukuni problem also , becomes next month


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:55:50.84 ID:: 59 L1bpbUqd
Bad quality of other domestically produced and then just sold at higher prices than Japan can just go to Tsu shopping in Korea
Anti-Japanese guide only talk about the anti-Japanese history is turning out to use food
Koreans from Japanese colonial coater is Tara hup the building was destroyed saved restore also can not be by themselves .
Koreans are restoring once but then contains concrete in part to be able to see .
Western tourists also not a do not come to Korea 's there .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:00:48.90 ID:: 78 6Y37cQzi
> Political problems to recover and also After a while few months , but to weak yen phenomenon
Japanese tourists decline has lasted one year and put together hair

Koreans from a very do not touch that Japanese has become hate Koreans . w


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:02:50.22 ID:: 85 emAPE + Xb
Radiation dose in Seoul twice the Tokyo Sendai .
Koreans are hiding the loss of power accident in Korea nuclear power plant .

There is no place beautiful lake , plateau , such as coral reefs there is no tourism resources in Korea .
Rolled there is danger in the anti-Japanese .
-Fed swill , snot and poop contaminated food tourists
Taxi Bottakuri . South Korea I do not go absolutely .
Asiana Airlines and then a third flow airlines .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:17:47.68 ID:: 136 y4o8s49e
W and of willl want to go to the country Prime Minister , such as those pouring away criticism in Japan summit meeting with other countries


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 04:43:43.83 ID:: 405 iVMwxtGE
Na do not give up do smth. Completely the other Koreans there because I want to anti-Japanese
Koreans given that they have anti-Japanese to come to Japan if you do not stop


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 04:46:06.18 ID:: 407 yQ2Ec5Kx
405 >>
No, no .
Uri Koreans funny Nida Choppari Japanese it is not a parent in the Korean anti-Japanese in Korea human !
Choppari itself to understand that it is a matter of course is Urama , Choppari Japanese even if Urama
Funny Nida If you do not receive it quietly it! Guy that it is not possible to Sumida reflection is not enough !


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:17:40.38 ID:: 517 hvHNXepZ
Tourism industry of South Korea 's desperate people like , but it Give it up Because I'm going top of your Takura Korea 's curse 1000
Japan is also Afo to do such as Chung attract tourists but which can be daunting
Each other , w Let's do our best with no traffic

On top there , what charm do not even know rip filthy , the offs , makes sense to go with the anti-Japanese as well as a tourist destination in a degraded Japan 's Korea


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:10:44.23 ID:: 599 PpsxZq8r
Atmosphere of hate and Korea Na because drifting in Japan as a whole .
It would be of course Korean if harassment so much .
ラベル:Tourists
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean ] Deny visa extension of Filipinas complained , "I raped in Korea laborer " [ 09 /06 ]

There is no principle of the rule of law in South Korea
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378463953/


1 : ! Kajitetsu φ ★ 2013/09/06 ( Fri ) 19:39:13.72 ID:???
○ Philippines women who complained , "I raped in Korea laborer " , immigration refused a visa extension - Chinese media

According to reports of South Korea, Chosun Ilbo , foreign workers support center of South Korea Busan
Recently , in May this year , Filipinos living in the same country " Busan Immigration Office
The peppered rant a woman When visa extension application for women , and " refused a visa extension
Revealed . China network is reported .

Women in 2008 " threatened by the weapon , it was rape " as from her husband of Koreans who married
Complained of her husband , her husband was sentenced June 2 years in prison , three years probation . Following year , this husband
I committed suicide complained of innocence .

Woman has been living in Korea since then , in May this year , Busan Immigration for visa extension
If you visit the management office , and killed her husband not go wrong with " husband from the staff of the firm
Is pointed out that " it is criminal , was denied visa extension . In addition, staff in a hurry "
I also rant peppered with " live in South Korea and also , if the marriage looking for a man of Korean .
Foreign workers support center points out that it's insulting remarks very .

Director of the Busan Immigration Office , drove to death husband substantially "Women
I claimed a perpetrator , "said measures based on the law . The firm only official "Certainly
Too strong a word . Talking to re-examine the treatment of women and " possible .

□ Source: Xinhua economy
http://www.xinhua.jp/socioeconomy/photonews/358891/


Rejection [ 09 /06 ] for a visa extension of Filipinas complained , [Korean ] , "I raped in Korea laborer " Source:

(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:01:57.28 ID:: 40 cj5aQ4dn
1 >>
Well, with regard to rape this country 's Korea
Na because there is a place that is not a sin and a crime .


43 : Ninpocho [ Lv = 28, xxxPT ] ( 1 Tasu0:9 ) [ TEPCO 74.8% ] 2013/09/06 (Fri ) 20:03:27.82 ID: jTxFQbJ8
1 >>
It will be the court decide , rather than the person in charge of City Hall and whether or not based on the law ...


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:56:21.62 ID:: 65 Z91brVcX
1 >>
Corresponds to rot like Confucianism South Korea


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:39:04.69 ID:: 74 Pe9gm6Vz
1 >>
South Korea because I not a nation governed by the rule of law
Koreans made ​​law later on without observing
Because it is a country to change aggressively Unfortunately in the past


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:53:45.97 ID:: 79 7L4Jar2i
1 >>
> Director of the Busan Immigration Office , drove to death husband substantially "Women
> I claimed a perpetrator , "said measures based on the law .


Koreans in the top that had a cross-sectional Ji "substantially" in spite authority also does not in any way
For women without any legal problems
And " measures based on the method" .

Korean Chung Do not you live in the only reflection ?


81 : <丶`∀ '> ( gold ) 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:02:47.89 ID: vpaM +7 My
1 >>
> Director of the Busan Immigration Office , drove to death husband substantially "Women
> I claimed a perpetrator , "said measures based on the law .

It 'll great little .
That 's just too terrible little


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:25:09.85 ID:: 98 IGo + ulE0
1 >>
It 's capable of Na cowardly Korean only


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:42:48.78 ID:: 112 0EYGJYV0
1 >>
What action to be based on the law ...

Korean wonder if die that it does not stick lie ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/07 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:48:57.98 ID:: 113 c1KfE8eX
112 >>
Is not no way read correctly the sentence is Korean .
Koreans meaning of writing judgment → nuances let alone because I do not know meaning Nante law do not know , but maybe this way


. And 6 : - 2013/09/06 (Fri ) ~ ◆ kZt5p6nFi Tsu (° ° )) 19:43:14.29 ID: ncB0/T8H
Hey do not ask in detail what happened in fact , such is the ...
It is hard to say anything .


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:44:30.80 ID:: 7 UtL3USJn
Was not sure Korea is that "female parts"
I do not know to what place but silence or with a foreigner


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:50:16.61 ID:: 15 GAt1fLsI
Wakan'ne
She does live in South Korea Why ?

The presence of the past with the South Koreans wonder if a burden to live in the Philippines
I think you know somehow will be


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:52:07.84 ID:: 19 8/Mrbtia
You only know the surface layer comfort women issue , but it is also the same


Comfort women issue fabrications , fait accompli actively ... Korean
・ ・ ・ ・ Koreans cover-up anyway , this problem is pass the buck

Such a thing something mentality of Korean


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:52:36.72 ID:: 22 BebdSdBN
I believe the story Which of Korean and Filipino Case ?


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:20:39.30 ID:: 55 vKSNaD5f
22 >>
Koreans It does not say only lie knows the world .


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:56:09.27 ID:: 25 PR1dVsrd
Korea , there ' know 's me not a rule of law thoroughly .


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:00:43.43 ID:: 38 iu87z57j
Koreans wonder such things are doing to ordinary rape comfort women issue is without permit
So Do not 'm saying if there Korean director also is camaraderie like the rape and man


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:02:31.25 ID:: 41 tcWnAjzR
I is the agency to enforce the law might, or really the testimony of his wife or lie
W 'll remark that can not be as saying Immigration Office
Had complained in the cultural standard yada in Korean Korean but you guys w cultural standard and rule of law degree also be low clearly


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:10:49.83 ID:: 50 Nqi1nw21
" It was the being raped " women ratio

The " this ratio is people want this murderer ! Therefore Ya say lie ! " Korean

" Nida that has been even work in brothels and are taken by force " Korean Women

" Victim two strokes to request the apology and compensation to the Emperor day no way say lie " Korean

South Korea is a great nation
Korea that racist state nationalism national subservience to the stronger nation from this
Three things is I will know


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:22:13.88 ID:: 58 LNJZuTTL
> I was sentenced June 2 years in prison , three years probation . Following year , this husband committed suicide by suing innocent .

Even good and justice rotten Korea , and Jan have come conviction to her husband .

> Is the perpetrators drove to death husband substantially , women 's actions based on the law
> It is a criminal who killed her husband had difficulty with her husband

This ... 's what method
And are you doing any conflict with the law wife ?
She criminalization for no prosecution rather than conviction be .

Once this is that it is the idea of ​​Korean Chung general , is too abnormal .


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/06 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:44:02.60 ID:: 87 75sH3BGq
Korean is not a rule that should be followed for social rules and the law
I 'm not only using the sophistry of for the benefit of their own
Not even be defeated calm , you feel guilty if you do not in the interest of their Korean .
This fool ethnic Koreans would be no choice but to train in violence after all
ラベル:visa
posted by nokija at 16:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean] BBS South Korea football match-fixing is full? "There should be also Japan" [07/19]

Korean White to clean himself in his
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1374203509/


1: Rough seas φ ★ 2013/07/19 (Fri) 12:11:49.60 ID:???
To board community site Korean "Gase Ngi dot com"
"Darkness player who infest the Asian football, hand of" The Magic of match-fixing in the referee. '"
Where the thread with is set, then a variety of comments were received from Korean Internet users.

Main thread is aimed to prevent match-fixing to quote the article of Sankei Shimbun, prevalent in football
Introduction meeting the International Criminal Police Organization of (ICPO) organized by, and held in Japan in July.

In addition, I introduced the comments of Internet users in Japan for that article.

In the article, in addition to the J-League and the Japan Football Association, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and police the meeting,
Officials of the Japan Agency for the Advancement of Sports and Health, which operates the soccer lottery also participated.

Person in charge of the Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), match-fixing is rampant in "Asia,
I was told that and warned that the country has fallen into a vicious cycle, such as reduction of sponsors and audience is "some.

"Basic, match-fixing is probably only in Korea", "Please check from Korean J-League" The reaction of Internet users in Japan,
"FIFA itself has forgotten events? London Olympics I'm getting money from Korea?", "Outright Nante Korea of ​​2002 W Cup",
"Korea itself though a match-fixing state", "the person who was singled out with South Korea and China clearly is good" or,
You are doing a match-fixing in Asia, opinion that's China and Korea was seen many.

In fact, so far has revealed the match-fixing many games in Korea, the Korea Football Association and FIFA as well since last year,
Was a permanent ban football players 41 people of South Korea were involved in match-fixing.

On the other hand, from Internet users in South Korea,
"Match-fixing can be seen many South Korea and China on the surface, but it does not keep up with match-fixing in the sports world in Japan",
"I do not think that there is no match-fixing in the J-League," "Because process confidentially even coming to light in Japan",
"Japan is not only caught, match-fixing country in the world" as it is, Japan is just not out in the table,
View match-fixing is rife and in fact lined up.

The voice to criticize Europe "Frankly, people in Europe from Asia match-fixing heaven" or also were received.

In addition, "guys playing sports gambling on the Internet is often in Korea",
I do not know it because there is interest in the country of "other, but the match-fixing heaven what Korea.
Who to professional gamer football, baseball, basketball, volleyball, it does not match-fixing is "rare,
Barb was also observed for fans and sports world of their own.

Sports a thing to be able to enjoy each player simply because fight fair and square, match-fixing is done, interesting not only lost,
It will also interfere with the development of the sport itself. Regardless of the country, each industry group and athlete's what I want you to run with a moral.

Seem to have people with such a thought to Korea, people on a strict point of view was not a few.


(Editor: Li Nobue Koji Yamaguchi) 2013/07/19 (Fri) 11:19
http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2013&d=0719&f=national_0719_022.shtml


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:16:17.04 ID:: 11 5ei42oL9
1 >>
> "Match-fixing can be seen many South Korea and China on the surface, but it does not keep up with match-fixing in the sports world in Japan",
> "I do not think that there is no match-fixing in the J-League," "Because process confidentially even coming to light in Japan",
> "Japan is just not caught, the world's largest match-fixing"

Do not's opinion South Korea say you think should was without evidence of specialty


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:26:14.91 ID:: 39 1mIhm7Cs
1 >>
Koreans, are you will think common sense of common sense = world of their own


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:39:21.93 ID:: 65 LvQUELZn
1 >>
No, Japanese fans, I should note said to Chung here.

"Certainly, there is a match-fixing in Japan. But I have a know-how that is not discovered absolutely."

Then, these guys, w that would look desperately to come to Japan to look for the know-how


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:54:03.87 ID:: 89 s2NVopvN
1 >>
Koreans stupid.
> "Japan is not only caught, match-fixing country in the world" as it is, Japan is just not out in the table, match-fixing is rife in fact
If you say, there is no reason to have 20 years with J-League inauguration, foreign players have a bunch of come only this, it is not the accused.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:25:01.93 ID:: 114 WOCWoM9g
1 >>
What should it is match-fixing in Japan?
I do think it'll mail or Tsu, how many siblings you guys and find one's way into?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:08:00.64 ID:: 185 nTvH8A8R
1 >>
w'm Tsu disk that fnfn, Korean people were the match-fixing sung and former J-League-bo
Isun'yopu and w that I willl not to be able to play an active part even if match-fixing


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:11:08.99 ID:: 186 1ObjCyee
1 >>

Three place match between Japan and Korea in the London Olympics.

For Korean players that they get the benefits of conscription exemption, do not you gave the win if you win?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:11:39.93 ID:: 216 nTvH8A8R
1 >>
> "Japan is just not caught, the world's largest match-fixing"

Peace
For the honor of South Korea, and w I do not expel Korean J-League


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:46:09.01 ID:: 221 63DoGyKV
1 >>

The w Naa not in Japan and wonder

The Japanese referee has served as referee abroad rather
It then has or charges against match-fixing.

The incorruptible ethnicity rather than people?
Decay rate of companies is the second in Asia and then w

garbage in Japan that just has lingered in Japan
they will have to be evil in various ways. W could I in trouble


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:51:21.21 ID:: 239 XVJ62nWN
1 >>
Though it is a story to be resolved in an instant if you listen to the Korean players that you've come to migrant to J-League
Booboisie to inflate the story in the desire and speculation dare


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:15:35.41 ID:: 8 yf/8H/0s
There should be

Some

Choppari Nida is to stop the fraud!


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:17:09.58 ID:: 13 amnRdJB4
Shina Korea rogue infested in every field
If something of Korea, I wonder if not it sports at the match-fixing included or rather


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:22:36.25 ID:: 30 pJ0wvdnL
Match-fixing Korea origin!

W Do not you say indeed the


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:22:59.34 ID:: 31 v7j67vbu
Forte of Korean
Somehow, other countries somehow Japanese

Even beaten by Asiana aircraft crash
South Korea do not have remorse at all


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:35:30.91 ID:: 57 rdnSZyQh
And some inconvenience in South Korea their own country, it is not healed it,
Such as should that occur in other countries, ethnic groups begin to say one more thing blame others.
First, Think about that to fix their own, their own countries, than others.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:28:41.30 ID:: 43 0A5WczcX
Those who do not think so until others just because their have no shame'll Very well


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:42:52.11 ID:: 71 FZJ6fTfE
I call "projection" in psychology term for this.


72: <丶 `∀ '> (gold) 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:43:29.07 ID: c5AIYW / L BE :2396660393-2BP (0)
Korea bogus soccer OINK
* Is from junior high school and high school level already referee acquisition of soccer, parents are out the money for the acquisition
* You practice what U17 national of South Korea, each other to discuss how to win in Iran players, and plug in the other party in the "nail" result.
* World Cup 2002, as a result of blatant referee acquisition, quack game be pointed out publicity of FIFA DVD was released the following year in "FIFA FEVER"


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:47:08.89 ID:: 79 xcLE7fQq
Elsewhere also that of doing it rather than not you say that there is no match-fixing is to funny


2013/07/19 (Fri) ◆ 65537KeAAA 12:47:46.55 ID:: 80 cGaLYuAp BE :58708692-PLT (13001)
Koreans would do not embarrassed and said things without any evidence?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:47:43.67 ID:: 130 t5qe8WDD
You guys you notice to be like that abnormal population irresponsible,South Korea.
South Korea think that what country also has a match-fixing and fabrications with a clear conscience
ラベル:match-fixing
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。