2013年09月22日

[ Olympics ] 1964 , why Asian countries - did they support the Olympic perpetrators of country Tokyo Olympics the previous post-war settlement message emphasized / Chosun Ilbo [ 09 / 14 ]

Koreans trample the sincerity of Japanese
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379243319/


1 : earthworm φ ★ 2013/09/15 ( Sun ) 20:08:39.46 ID:???
South Korea is a 100 percent winning percentage in the Summer Olympics challenge history . Seoul got the rights held by suppressing Nagoya, Japan in the first challenge .
However , Summer Olympics challenge history in Japan regarded as a failure of the Tokyo Olympics in 1940 attract you return the rights held in the war
28% winning percentage if . (Including 2020 ) twice and succeeded to challenge 7 degrees . Tokyo Olympics in 1964 is also not you got all at once .
I was successful the end of the re-election defeat to Italy , to Rome Olympics attract war in 1960 .

Tokyo Olympics in 1964 will be remembered as Olympic success . It was time that it was past in '19 after the war . Or聨合country
Label that perpetrators had left defeated nation , from the Asian nation et al. , History received the support of the international
On most participants engaged in a shoot-out .

Korea had no diplomatic relations with Japan also sent to Tokyo most players still . Also players went to Japan in the very first
Was the Korean players . Why Asian countries wonder cheered the Olympic perpetrator country . The settlement of those days
There was effort for Japan .

Olympic flame was ignited Greece , at Olympia in Athens that says ' City of Tokyo '
I was placed on a special plane . However , the torch did not go to Tokyo immediately . Turkey by being put on the plane ,
Olympic torch arrived in Istanbul Yangon ( Myanmar ) → Bangkok ( Thailand ) → Kuala Lumpur ( Murray
I arrived in Okinawa through shear ) → Manila ( Philippines ) → Hong Kong → Taipei ( Taiwan ) .

Second World War , to the Philippines from Myanmar in the affected countries were invaded by the Japanese , Taiwan colony
It is a country that has ruled . Torch was set to cross the hands of 100,000 people in the region to Japan . Olympic torch route such
Tabata politics of that time , Japan Swimming Federation president who organized the Tokyo Olympic Games in China and South Korea had no diplomatic relations
And that I thought unsatisfactory that the torch could not be passed through .

Source: Chosun Ilbo ( Korean ) [Why] 1964 Tokyo Olympics ... post-war reconciliation message highlighting the history of most participants record
http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/09/13/2013091301706.html


Original quote : [ Olympics ] , 1964 , Why did we support the Olympic Games in Tokyo Olympics perpetrators country of previous post-war settlement message highlighting / Chosun Ilbo Asian countries [ 09/ 14 ]

(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:17:40.11 ID:: 27 kC65BBOk
1 >>
And because he thought after the war was over Koreans other than you guys


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:36:49.25 ID:: 83 UFIdobJd
>> I'll I've been cooperating with Japan as a military porter 1 Koreans also keep up with the Japanese military .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:37:11.07 ID:: 84 qpeuLdAg
1 >>
Koreans probably because I did not know Nante Olympic Games .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:39:59.59 ID:: 89 2cQIo19Q
1 >>
It will be me , " Nida ! Peddling that Koreans want to participate in the torch relay this time " in short ?
Koreans - I wonder not a straightforward as ever .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:15:03.12 ID:: 123 ceLrUf2X
1 >>
Koreans the fact that Asian countries of North and South Korea than China and that they are grateful to Japan
North and South Korea and China have to admit to face


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:18:25.54 ID:: 126 G9WNHt2T
1 >>
It www How can you get in the country that did not countries and South Korea with a fake anti-Japanese education


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:36:16.69 ID:: 137 S1T71SWF
1 >>
W Na 's best course of torch relay of the 1964 Tokyo Olympics
Undisputed Once you have made Uighur and Tibet, Mongolia from this course in 2020
Only natives living quarters Korea that screaming boycott such as a certain preference boycott Comunidad all the time in the anti-Japanese w Do not be through absolute


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:20:38.57 ID:: 168 C3yl7B / 5
1 >>
It would have been settled in 1965 with South Korea ?
Despite the settlement , fool who has said, " Japan is bad " me all the time I who .
Mad has continued Sebiri technology and money while screaming "Japan is bad ," and I who .
Or I do not from Japan to be aware of what reconciliation too late .
Person who died to realize that it was an isolation princes 'll say Koreans ?


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:38:57.90 ID:: 177 jHkhuq9h
1 >>
To begin with , had been regarded as a " perpetrator country," the Japan Korea only , was contrary to the fact that such recognition .
However , talk of it.


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:10:13.44 ID:: 3 RWsGv9OS
Mad Koreans


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:10:48.90 ID:: 4 gk5A + HP3
During Han Na even do not participate .
Japan ww 's Olympic boycott welcome Korean


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:12:45.17 ID:: 12 KuihWY7P
Koreans to ask you for criticism and re-read first apologize to rape victims in Southeast Asia , pay the full amount of earthquake relief funds , funds of Japan and Korea , After showing firm facilities figure Korean military past


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:14:09.92 ID:: 15 + lR + ZsPv
I mean , who at the time 1964 is Na but were many anti-Japanese obviously . In Asia
Asia is just pro now . With the exception of South Korea China


16 : <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) ( Sun ) 20:14:48.09 ID :/ fMRwerU
These people I guess I say that Pearl trial judge in Tokyo ?


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:21:03.61 ID:: 40 1o7Zwf1B
16 >>
Who is it? I guess only willl
Not even supposed to know people from South Korea do not study , and ego because collapse even know
Koreans who can know and understand it even be killed or commit suicide all


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:14:49.68 ID:: 17 ktYUcIIV
Japan has offered to merge themselves as Korea was aggressor
How can you get perpetrator side invaded as Japanese


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:19:36.48 ID:: 32 ldRHAk +6
Korean myself from Nikki also signed the treaty .
Why ?


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:20:49.02 ID:: 38 B3ciAnvP
Or two , position of Austria in the sense of the Nazis given that they have South Korea , what , Korean 'm the victim Durango .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:22:53.39 ID:: 44 MU1Ddnhc
"Why Asian countries wonder cheered the Olympic perpetrator country . The settlement of those days
There was effort for Japan . "

There is no effort here , this reporter I should write exactly why the only South Korea are to complain still that other countries are not questioned .


45: ■ Let's rid , ( day ) ( Sucks constant display ) ■ 2013/09/15 20:22:55.62 ID display excessive and useless display of television programs : EYfoFT9a





Currently , that fact is not is also a proof Korea is a liar .







46 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω;`) ( day ) 2013/09/15 (` c ' )' s 20:23:06.91 ID: jolQA/5Z
Torch does not go to the " China Korea .
I because to boycott the Olympic Games in 2020 .
China Korea if to join if it's decisiveness China Korea forgive war of Japan , and not to talk again .
China South Korea would not do such a thing .
So China Korea to boycott the Olympic Games "

Korean 'm I say it this way ?


59 : <丶`∀ '> ( Sun ) 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:27:56.55 ID: pe +10 sPc
At that time in 1964 , China does not have a full-scale war in Olympics still
China 's Olympic participation was in earnest from the Los Angeles Olympics of 1984

Although North Korea was attending the initial
We are boycott by a fire disease held just before


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:28:11.18 ID:: 60 dx + xrsxD
Asian countries of a pro-Japanese history of Korea you guys because I have been fabricated
Koreans do not even know such a thing ?
Korean I must feel doubt about the history of one's own country Korea sloppy


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:30:09.24 ID:: 64 A55ksRjs
It ww Na would be incomprehensible to the Korean people without merit only anti-Japanese
ラベル:Olympics
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean ] Marathon hero of ethnic , nationality Son Kijon is Japan ? ~ Google search site error [ 09 / 13 ]

Koreans forge history
This is evidence

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379165801/


1 : earthworm φ ★ 2013/09/14 ( Sat ) 22:36:41.16 ID:???
http://img.yonhapnews.co.kr/photo/yna/YH/2013/09/13/PYH2013091307400001300_P2.jpg
▲ photos capture Google

Portal site ( Seoul = Yonhap News) the world's largest , Google co- Korean website Google
Tone ( Son Kijon , 1912-2002 and year). Marathon hero ethnic , grandson Kee to rear (http://www.google.co.kr)
That nationality comes out with Japan rather than the Republic of Korea has become apparent to all Re .

13 , Senuri party lawmaker Kim Horizonte Son Kijon Foundation president if you look at the documentation that you gave to the media , group
His nationality comes out between Japan and imposing in person corner field if you search for Son Kijon in Guru . ( Yakuchu :
It is " Japan > Korea " in the Google Japan )

Son Kijon the 1936 Berlin Olympics , wearing a laurel crown in the men's marathon at the cease Japanese colonial forces under control
I ran it with a rising sun is not obtained , but it is fact that all know if Koreans fact his nationality that South Korea .

In addition Google , nationality ( 1912-2001 Years) Nam Sun'nyon the bronze medal at the same Olympics Berlin Marathon
That committed a serious error and referred to as Japan became clear .

Kim lawmakers in some cases ethnic hero with information that youth who do not have to study the " history is incorrect
Te that could be mistaken for Japanese . Voice culture , Sports and Tourism and " should solve problems actively government -dimensional
I enhanced . He requested the correction strongly to Google headquarters , but Oh referred to as " not the correct information related services "
I introduced that it has heard only answer run out .

Nationality Son Kijon teacher is referred to as the Japan International Olympic Committee also (IOC) website .
After the (Kitei Son) regulations and loss of representations of the name, the Japanese-style loss teacher for a while , IOC day the " default Son
It is well known as Son Kijon of Korea was occupied by the . In 1948 , he London Olympics
I wrote at the time of , assumed the standard-bearer of the Korean team , and " was a torch runner in the 1988 Seoul Olympics .

2011 , this loss teacher is Korean at the request and that want to correct this bio Korea Sports Association (KOC)
Were some modifications to the content to highlight the door . If you look at what has been modified ' Son Kijon (Sohn Kee-Chung)' is
Nationality Son Kijon age and background , labeled name ' default Son (Kitei Son)' Japanese-style and is positive and South Korea
It is out to confirm .

Content has changed as our contention but , IOC is ' nationality and name that is registered in the Olympics at that time
Changing the nest completely fixed the name and nationality of the loss teacher will be given the reason that ' could damage the history
I have manifested a reluctance to to that . Last year , the Sports Council for full recovery of nationality loss teacher in national audit
It said they are committed much and IOC.

Chang Hyongu reporter

Source: ( Korean ) Son Kijon nationality Japan ? Portal site ... Google Search error
http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/politics/2013/09/13/0502000000AKR20130913172300007.HTML


Quote : Original marathon hero , [Korean ] race , nationality Son Kijon is Japan ? At Google search site error [ 09 / 13 ]

( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:48:07.39 ID:: 23 xzZai3vR
1 >>
Korean or distortion of history away today

Nante Korea would not exist in the country on the earth at that time


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:08:18.74 ID:: 46 XmQCVrky
1 >>
No, he then Japan 's representative .
Of course , he is going to be a nationality at the time .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:09:58.18 ID:: 48 y5QAf237
1 >>
You guys , South Korea If you are annexed to North Korea future
And I will be changed to North Korea all going back to the past
W do you do it also


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:46:03.57 ID:: 97 Uv7syAZn
1 >>
Japan his name 'll not come out even googled 's nephew
Likely to or not that force ? Oh ?


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 04:17:00.34 ID:: 103 Jj6mE4FF
1 >>

You are a fool , but I'll not be a fool .

If you read well , push the envelope of Korea through addition , anti-Japanese propaganda in the home page of the IOC
Do not you like massaging , such has been done .



> Nationality Son Kijon teacher is referred to as the Japan International Olympic Committee also (IOC) website .
> After the (Kitei Son) regulations and loss of representations of the name, the Japanese-style loss teacher for a while , IOC day the " default Son
> It is well known as Son Kijon of Korea was occupied by the . In 1948 , he London Olympics
> I wrote when , assumed the standard-bearer of the Korean team , and " was a torch runner in the 1988 Seoul Olympics .
>
> 2011 , this loss teacher is Korean at the request of and want to correct this bio Korea Sports Association (KOC)
> Were some modifications to the content to highlight and . If you look at what has been modified ' Son Kijon (Sohn Kee-Chung)' is
> Nationality Son Kijon age and background , labeled name ' default Son (Kitei Son)' Japanese-style and is positive and South Korea
> You are out to confirm .


(Sun ) Qing one color 2013/09/15 11:10:03.54 ID:: 122 YuxuWXaq
1 >>
> IOC by citing the reason that ' could damage the history be changed if the nationality and name that is registered in the Olympics at that time '
I have manifested a reluctance to completely correct the name and nationality of the Son teacher .

Such reason wonder if necessary ?
IOC also really not it does not say , " He has played for Japan national team " only about ?
Because , at that time , because I did not have the organization that oversees the athletics on behalf of South Korea , I 'm natural .
Because N - cum ... there , I 'm there was no Korea itself .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:39:16.59 ID:: 5 8nFlagf5
Oh . I was not participate in the Berlin Olympics ' s Korea .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:39:45.20 ID:: 6 w1hoF0a1
South half of the Korean Peninsula , Kuril Islands , Sakhalin of , Taiwan 'm was Japanese territory at the time


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:42:00.95 ID:: 12 y9AGdngv
This would talk Te , was Japanese nationality at the time played .
Why Koreans I guess foolish one by one like this .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:42:09.35 ID:: 13 0Hxyw1b2
Korean 'll How can you deny the past


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:42:58.18 ID:: 14 wBIX1yki
There would be Korea and South Korea , not
Even gave hundred step

These guys
Koreans do not believe , was even Korea Joseon ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:43:37.14 ID:: 16 Mnv7bzhF
> At the time , it is not South Korea
Not aware of it even , people Koreans in trouble .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:44:54.55 ID:: 18 LqBokdBg
I think it was not far from human marathon this if there is no rule of Japan


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:45:01.22 ID:: 19 X17nxJ8q
Korean slave that is the colonial 've got out in the Olympic Games .
And nationality 'm a Japan .
Heh .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:46:01.50 ID:: 20 XNDs5LTb
Bronze medalist of the past many such as the Soviet Union such as Czechoslovakia to .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:49:09.01 ID:: 25 w1aHFCJ2
Well , how many people did you have competed in the Olympics , " Korea " at that time ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:50:15.54 ID:: 27 Q0/Bvy3k
Founding one's own country I do not know even one time or Koreans ...


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:52:28.61 ID:: 30 y9AGdngv
Embarrassing claim , Koreans and are repeated only action ,
Do not think , but could paint the mud also hero of Minjoku your pride .
Most such theory , that Minjoku Koreans would not accept , but w


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:53:12.74 ID:: 31 Nrk/39S4
End ... but would have been no country 's South Korea at that time ?



If this claim of Korea is correct if ,
I will be in that country called the Soviet Union did not exist .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:53:54.54 ID:: 33 BO5AOzHl
What Japan to issue the Olympics as a representative of the country slaves ,
W I do ruthless ruthless Nante


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:57:27.17 ID:: 36 zWa8Sg9N
Do you end up delivering this news even poses for a photo during a publicity event .
Korean please read from good in English literature .


37 : Ella communication ◆ 0/aze39TU2 2013/09/14 ( Sat ) 22:58:36.81 ID: VdvakrAT
Korean Apparently it want to erase the fact that Koreans as Japan Korean nationality , You say , was able to compete in the Olympic Games as well .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:10:42.22 ID:: 49 h + S7xOMe
37 >>
Korean slaves w I do good to go to the Olympics at government expense of Japan


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:04:39.26 ID:: 41 5iCGv46a
Koreans but by receiving punishment in colonial
W to be out on the Olympics in Japan representative

Korean Chung I notice historical fact that at this point , Korean dickward et al learned and funny .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:12:23.51 ID:: 50 H6Jugm03
How Korean are you going to do by rewritten as convenient of their history ?
I can not understand me !
To get even to denying the road that has come of our predecessors , why Koreans can not understand!
The only say honestly βακα ... _! !
___
/ :: - ::: - :: \
/ U: <●> :: <●> \
| (_ People _) U |
/ ∩ Roh ⊃ /
( \ _ / _ Bruno | |
\ _ / ___ /


( Sat ) Shinobu ◆ AmpwxYYFx7St 2013/09/14 23:16:42.71 ID missing :: HZ9k3kvj 58
50 >>
Korean they
From Chinese Cabbage Chinese cabbage , instead of the Kimuchi Cabbage
Although it is the people that you want to apply to the intangible world heritage kimchi ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:14:56.16 ID:: 54 rZR31LO2
And then it is Japan that area at that time
He did not you get out in the Olympic Games the first place because I received education in Japan
He w would never even having to leave the Olympics if left Joseon


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:16:32.25 ID:: 56 MgkXS1U0
It is quite harsh colonial rule and Japanese to compete in the Olympics the Koreans


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:22:45.07 ID:: 69 YZcLtW4m
56 >>
Member of Parliament of Japanese army lieutenant general and I'll have the stomach to Koreans at that time
There are only His Majesty the Emperor is a generalissimo and Gen. on the lieutenant general


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:29:46.36 ID:: 80 +1 dGAOA3
69 >>
Of no authority whatsoever for the pose that says " Japan I do not discriminate against Koreans ," and it called it Korean guys
I just Matsuriage officer to legislators and " Do not Serve .
In that age discrimination against colonial people was commonplace in the world , do you do if NYA in what you take such a pose
The unknown but it means at all .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/15 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:18:45.32 ID:: 108 U0KlrKEP
80 >>
( Park Shigenori up to 5 years ) Togo Foreign Minister by the war negotiations with the United States in World War II , has been received but also Harunoto 's the Koreans ... .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/14 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:20:27.66 ID:: 65 AN0 + Bmre
This means that Japan is not such as colonial rule and Korea .
It is not necessary to apologize to Japan till doomsday if it's the case .
ラベル:marathon
posted by nokija at 16:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean] Prosecutions [07/25] a woman in their 20s were sold in net underwear worn already

How to earn pocket money of Korean women
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1374716236/


1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/07/25 (Thu) 10:37:16.91 ID:???
woman in their 20s who sold to men and stockings and underwear that I wore was caught by the police.

The 25th, Chungnam (Chungnam) Metropolitan Police Agency Cyber ​​Investigation Corps wear yourself through the Internet
(Such as violation of the law on the protection of children and young people) suspected of selling child pornography, such as underwear and you
In, I revealed to have sent papers K suspects (26 years old, female).

March, K allegedly put the photo wearing the stockings and underwear on the bulletin board of the Internet cafe
After were, selling underwear to nine men such as Mr. N (30 years old) when she came to contact to see this, in response to the 1.9 million won
It has received a doubt taken.

A result of the investigation of police, K suspects underwear for men to prove that it is the underwear that I wore
Underwear exchanged photographs, etc. you wear, you wear has never been traded in 30000-50000 won
Was found.

A survey of police, K suspects to know that there are men who buy underwear "Women have used,
It was found that it was a statement, "began selling in pocket money.

Source: NAVER / Kyunghyang newspaper (Korean)
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=032&aid=0002363725


4: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 10:43:11.12 ID: LJVQSowL
Article change

'll Sell child pornography charges


5: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 10:43:34.02 ID: Qqwk4NVk
The wonder was caught in child pornography


8: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 10:48:56.15 ID: 0xh + vHGj
I do not think such as Antique Dealings Act violation without a curio dealer?


11: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 10:51:55.36 ID: r3zVlUEi
Rape see how slowly and carefully but tough Korean police in underwear sale


12: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 10:56:13.70 ID: gjh7laJJ
I em Let me go for this.
It 's only sells it with original stain aunt and smell anyway.


14: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 11:06:21.73 ID: P5hUOYwQ
What does it got caught taking in children port law violations from a very thing that is to say you take photos with such a disguise. Is 26 years old.


15: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 11:09:49.01 ID: HtYHku7Q
14 >>
Do not would be image of daughter


16: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 11:11:00.67 ID: jGoOldt9
It is a comfort women after


17: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 11:44:55.45 ID: o1omz1ph
Is a pro-Japanese crime, such as imitating a decade ago in Japan deplorable @ Korea experts


18: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/25 (Thu) 12:07:00.03 ID: zHHtYsg7
Popular in South Korea, used underwear to [Korean] personal consumption stagnation [01/30]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1359501759/


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:41:48.13 ID:: 22 aFoTGZBp
Www I wish without following the lead of Japan until there
ラベル:Prosecutions
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。