2013年09月26日

Whatever conquer Japan by using feng shui [09/21]

Koreans rely on magic still
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379725311/


1: Rough seas φ ★ 2013/09/21 (Sat) 10:01:51.33 ID:???
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/img_dir/2013/09/21/2013092100044_0.jpg


Visit to the Yasukuni Shrine by Japanese Prime Minister, but action that evoke the great anger us, but there is no workaround and this also is true.
Prime minister after taking office, Prime Minister Abe of current does not worship the Yasukuni Shrine for now, but Mairi the tomb of Yoshida Shoin in Hagi, Yamaguchi Prefecture in August this year,
I worshiped the Shoinjinsha. A person that Prime Minister Abe is the most respected, Yoshida Shoin's teacher direct perpetrator who invaded Korea and Ito Hirobumi.

"Whatever conquer China taking Manchuria from Korea took the" "no choice but to take over the stone of Toyotomi Hideyoshi" is Shoin
By claimed and so is also known.

Core of feng shui is "mind". It is conflict of mind you if you compete with in feng shui. Battle to contend for the care to surface in a variety of ways.
Are based on the idea of ​​feng shui as well (many disputes over the cemetery) grave contentious that occurred frequently in the late Joseon Dynasty, was the fight you over the air in other words.

Occurred between two buildings typical of Hong Kong "bayonet war" is also well known. Since the Bank of China Tower building is shaped like a sword,
After you have installed the sculptures in the shape of a cannon on the roof of the building, HSBC was the first place top care by this (Hong Kong Shanghai Bank) that was against this.

Cases that become repressed care also occur between the country and the country.
Three cases is well known as perpetrators cut off Kimyaku of land of Korea so far. And the three are

▲ I was cut off the pulse is sent to the (serve Injong and 睿宗 of Goryeo king naturalized in Korea) Hu Sotan of Chinese feng shui master to Goryeo dynasty to subsumption completely Jeju Island
▲ 如松 Li Ming was Shussei in Korea at that time (the role of sentence Lok Keicho) Im Yamato Dragon Ran was cut off the land pulse nationwide
▲ Japanese drove a stake in the whole country during the Japanese occupation - refers to, it is said that these was the act of suppression Feng Shui big game to prevent born in Korea and Jeju Island.

There are some cases that South Korea has conquered the feng shui of other countries and vice versa. There is a temple that Jissoji at the foot of Jirisan.
Words "Jissoji is destruction if Japan Sakaere, Jissoji prosper if Japan Horobire" and is reportedly in this temple.

There is also anecdotal order to cut off the air of a land flowing to Japan, and built a temple on the land,
Each time you hit a pattern reminiscent of Japan map carved bell, Mount Fuji in Japan is likely to be beaten one shot.

As traces of suppression and temples treasure also remain on the site of the temple, but I differ significantly from such as "temple successful" secular. Tourists and faithful nor many.
I have visited the local It is August 31, but there was little empty this day even though on Saturday.

The field of Feng Shui to put down the Japanese remain. Bronze statue of Ahn (Anne geun) is installed in the schoolyard of Takashi righteousness Women's College at the foot of the Seoul city center Nanshan.
This statue which was erected in 1959, was moved to the location of another one o'clock in '73 and '67, but came back to this place that was originally in 2010.
This place is a place that during the Japanese occupation, there was a Keijo shrine that was dedicated to the god for the Japanese under the support of the Korean Government-General once.
There is a stone monument of old photos of Keijo shrine carved in the main building of the university today, you have to remember that it is a field of history.
It is possible to perceive the consideration of the University to the investigation traces of Keijo shrine, was transferred to the location of the original statue of Ahn.

There was a (Seoul Animation Center now) Tokan Prefecture of Japan once before you went straight from where the statue of Ahn stand.
This is of course where the Ito Hirobumi became the first Tokan in 1906. October 26, 1909 three years later, Ito was shot in Harbin of China by Ahn.

Ito Hirobumi if the hero for the Japanese, Ahn is a hero for us.

Suppression Feng Shui to be effective, such as statements and concrete action is necessary also to us. For example, to celebrate the October 26 Ahn shot and killed Ito,
To worship the statue of Ahn in this land and ministers President and what about. Japanese Prime Minister would be in any mood.


Stone University College of Arts and Sciences also professor Kim Do~ugyu =

2013/09/21 08:39
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/09/21/2013092100046.html
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/09/21/2013092100046_2.html


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:08:51.23 ID:: 23 aah7hFg4
1 >>
Because it has become half of the peninsula 's South Korea,
Korean Ja I do useless even if feng shui study the dust of the era of the old days?


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:13:37.46 ID:: 44 fDeP6qpi
1 >>
> And to worship the statue of Ahn in this land and ministers President it would be if

Korean than good if it does it? w


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:34:53.75 ID:: 127 NEs3ziyt
1 >>
What are you saying, this guy w


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:44:26.15 ID:: 162 VbCXOa6F
1 >>
The Yareyo steadily Korean (laughs)

I want to belly, you want exorcism roux, with laughter merely received
Koreans Do it in a big way by all means, because Ru Harae laughing


216: product feather Yae Erushisu ◆ SPIRITmKL6 2013/09/21 (Sat) 10:56:22.22 ID: qFaRdaCS
1 >>
Koreans w After somehow flag of South Korea If you say feng shui?

Imakita industry


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:24:35.93 ID:: 348 kz91FDP6
258 >>
Oh, No, no
Koreans while becoming frantic in that cryptic or remove pile,
Indeed, Korean and Na's voice is nothing sue the anomaly of the flag from Japan


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:27:04.39 ID:: 360 ppXh1bxm
348 >>
If you deny it, Koreans I guess is not it would be to deny the founding leaders.

Or something flower wax, (there to reality because did not know at the time) a transvestite homo group of Korean Koreans really look like
Because it seems to leave even though supposed to be embarrassing if I it around to put a medal name Dano unit name.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:19:23.19 ID:: 332 oHvGdEmV
1 >>
> Author who invaded Korea and Ito Hirobumi

Korean ww is the fool recognition of South Korea has begun from here anymore

Ito Hirobumi, the person was strongly opposed to annexation of Korea Japan.
By assassin of Korea has gone killed it, it was decided that the rudder would have been greatly Kira Korean annexation.
(Korea has been hiding that this annexation is a request of the Korean side addition)
Foolishly, South Korea w that Matsuriage like a hero of national salvation the assassin was the ringleader

It should be "reflection to face up to history" is exactly w South Korea
Country to spit in heaven, ww spit his Na come pours in country always


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:30:13.52 ID:: 376 eN7BXS / V
1 >>
Koreans believe such as feng shui in this era of iphone will be released?
Korean or head all right?

Korean'm not get Nobel Prize How far do they have standing because it is this
Japan but have been active softening Hideki Yukawa and Nagaoka Hantaro before the war, ...


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:31:39.05 ID:: 383 ppXh1bxm
375 >>
And translates

[Be unhappy Choppari Domo is essential to the happiness of Urinara]

That, there's up to the style of thinking of Korean horrid unproductive nothing is visible to >> 1.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:42:39.55 ID:: 453 HrE7aA / l
I some buildings and Juho national Chingo
In a typical just something esoteric Buddhism and was actively carried out in the case of the original pirates
However, It looks do not Juho for others attack in feng shui
Magic act of another religion at least
(Some theory, such as allotment of land at the time to build a castle, but it's a different story)

1 >> article is a various array,
Koreans of funny fundamentally,
It's a place you have said we 滔 the logic does not hold even look at feng shui


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:52:43.15 ID:: 526 mqKnT3UO
1 >>

The person who somehow is not it (surveying tool actually) lump of iron domestic day emperor drove first from such a thing Korean? w

Bunch w anyone a hard time if there be somehow gill rot or get is to use feng shui


(Sat) Italy 58 ◆ AOfDTU.apk 2013/09/21 12:21:33.37 ID:: 721 oSoLvgx6
1 >>
> Crush Feng Shui to be effective, such as speech and concrete action is necessary also to us. For example, to celebrate the October 26 Ahn shot and killed Ito,
> To worship the statue of Ahn in this land and ministers President and what about. Japanese Prime Minister would be in any mood.

I think Koreans and what can only idea of ​​this degree.
This is a half-assed idea of ​​Koreans to try to get a profit in the harassment of others.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:05:43.22 ID:: 10 YHbsLaFj
Koreans this country Korea whether they rely on the occult in modern


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:07:35.94 ID:: 16 5pzpQrS3
Korean but have been noted from the curse tell the other party a long time ago, "I have cursed," What is to be returned on you all fail.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:08:14.95 ID:: 21 1GnIi1MU
Koreans feng shui so and I Was going mere harassment conclusion of last or (?)
It is an editorial I do not know well. Heck Korean I or occult rely


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:09:28.77 ID:: 26 fw0q1IBp
Spine-Na gets cold when I think major media and have put this is Korean


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:09:53.36 ID:: 30 gwOK7I61
Thing out of his mouth not get treated as common sense people If it is not off-base in the off-base hospital
Japan, which is pressed against the common sense of the off-base Koreans quite surreal


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:12:06.07 ID:: 37 5prHtIu +
I get words or university professor of Korean When I think of where the article or cult.
What Koreans do I have studied


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:12:48.58 ID:: 39 Ei + VCqJY
Koreans morphine other shot in the arm also will be like that, gone?
If not this absurd article is not decorated with newspaper.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:13:36.07 ID:: 43 5TMVkqxQ
Koreans the point is measured drove to make a detailed map of Korea during the Japanese occupation in
Do not'm really Aborigines and said I'd be doing still such as a pile of curse

Koreans wonder does not understand because there is no thought to me going from building up basic things
I reflected in the occult in the eyes of Korean Koreans can not be understood


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:13:58.46 ID:: 45 VNXml2ja
Koreans that we say proudly that it was absurd to
It's gonna be something there on the back
Say Korean guys and wise that you deceive so as not to realize the human


Chung so gives rise immediately fool such as such as not think so myself when I write these things
So I keep writing ahead and please Jeong


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:40:30.55 ID:: 436 kvM1k/Vw
When you see well well, w or article of this Chosun Ilbo

W If you think of where and how occult magazine

Koreans mad completely wwww


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:49:03.61 ID:: 876 ntondKa9
'm Korean.
Koreans read 100 times an article written by this professor. And, Koreans Mitomero it, and thought with the head missing.

Japan is not because bad, you guys Korean to have been colonized, you guys Koreans because was a fool.
...
ラベル:feng shui
posted by nokija at 21:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

60.9% approval rating of President Park Geun 8-point decline in 10 days [ 09/ 22 ]

Pakukune 's incompetence
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379847125/


1 : ! Kajitetsu φ ★ 2013/09/22 ( Sun ) 19:52:05.36 ID:???
○ approval rating of President Park Geun , 8 points lower at 10 days

Chuseok national administration approval rating Park Geun ( Park Ohakune ) President from ( Chusoku ) before consecutive holidays
It was found that fell . According to the real meter of public opinion research firm , to President Park
Record the current 60.9% 20 days national implementation support of against , it was the highest since taking office
I was 8.6 points lower than the 69.5 percent of the 11th this month .

According to this survey , respondents said " doing well the national execution " is 69.5% and in the 11th
The peaked , and then fell 66.5 percent is the 12th , 63.0% is the 16th , the 18th and 59.8%
Are . However , the brakes on downward trend to 60.1% in the 19th , 60.9 % in the 20th
Took . Approval rating of the ruling party also Senuri 47.8% in 20 days 50.1% of the 13th
Fell 2.3 percentage points in a week and . Democrats rate from 24.4% in the same period
I went up to 28.4% . However, as a result of its own poll , MBC Park is to the 21st
National administration degree support for President shows 66% , on August 23, six-month appointment
Was reported to have recorded the same level and 65.8% that was recorded .

The Lee textures representative of real meter , Lee groundmass "Park the President ( Lee Sokuki ) Rep.
Continued to rise 20 major countries in the (G20) summit and issues surrounding the support rate to 11
I was on the verge topped 70 percent . But Chae Dong-wook, Attorney -General to the 13th
It began to decline in announced his resignation , width is greatly reduced to three -party talks broke down after the 16th
Were analyzed with " was . President Park to focus on diplomacy and economy at a distance and politics
Approval rating has increased when , but the dive approval rating dropped to the center of the political dispute between the ruling and opposition parties
It is pointed out that inviting . Three parties after the meeting , off-site of struggle " if the opposition continues President Park
I flew direct hit that it " will meet a national resistance .

But Bae Jong-chan Division of public opinion research firm Research and Research , " March
Essentially considering that approval rating of President Park was investigated at the beginning was 54% units
You should see that there is no major change . Approval rating recent decline obtained in global diplomacy
I was analyzed for the " plus factor of 4-5 point disappeared in the domestic political factors .

Representative Lee , Kim Han-gil Democrats now in its 52 day " off-board struggle with outlook
Representative is the struggle beyond the curb struggle record of opposition representatives era of President Park (53 day )
He added if you want to continue , approval ratings of President Park is " could decline further . Conversely
If you want to focus on the consumer Park President put the distance again and politics , the support rate again springing up
It is a story that there is a possibility . Bae Division , " President Park is a support base for this
The approval ratings of 60 percent units in the future as long as there is no big accident and economic security to only strong
Was claimed to be " will continue to maintain .

To target the 1,000 adult men and women across the country , poll real meter is optional
Were performed automatically answer survey of phone applied . 95% , standard error confidence level
It is ± 3.1 percentage points . ( Center SUNDAY # 341 issue )

□ Source: JoongAng Ilbo
http://japanese.joins.com/article/349/176349.html


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:05:10.63 ID:: 54 zvZy + i8Z
1 >>
Do you have more than 60 percent still
Pakukune should aim at a 30% increase further Dokdo landing here

www


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:29:22.77 ID:: 111 rq4HPx4R
1 >>
Tough ! 10 points up because if you declare the Japan-Korea severance of diplomatic relations , Pakukune 've got to fast !
If you do it boycott declaration of Tokyo Olympics also shown , 5 point 'll harder to Pakukune !


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:43:50.91 ID:: 142 tsOnv/9C
1 >>
If arrested in Akihiro , ne up approval ratings Pakukune ? w


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:47:24.62 ID:: 146 542mVp8Z
142 >>
Oh , w and then there is the hand
The Pakukune but also pass the buck from getting painful economically than when Akihiro
Can you not be familiar to the opposite effect ?
Chung also expected will notice , is not it notice , you might notice , the Oke and prepared for a little time.


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:38:31.44 ID:: 203 LC / yUlgC
1 >>
Okay , Pakukune 'll still UP if you change to continue resentment → 1500年cursing Japan over 1000 years !
But I do not know how many years after the country say whether South Korea can survive


(Sun ) wind Deaf children ◆ ZPG / GcTAlw 2013/09/22 21:55:05.33 ID:: 228 64O6BKRE
>> Word in only one Suretai

After 10 days , it is up 8 points and also
10 points


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:08:29.61 ID:: 321 QRkY3TWz
1 >>
W 's stock price or
I'll be analyzed can I if I take volume Pull chart .


403 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/23 (Mon ) 02:45:31.77 ID: krvGQL5B
1 >>
Pakukune or has expired anti-Japanese doping at last .


464 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/23 (Mon ) 10:21:01.50 ID: d / FriTgw
1 >>
The anti-Japanese Pakukune If you're in a pinch


465 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/23 (Mon ) 10:25:29.70 ID: bgNILj6K
464 >>
Soon , because anti-Japanese also come is tired of Pakukune

W Na would be no choice but to sacrifice the citizens in Japan to cry in Japanese Pakukune


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:54:53.56 ID:: 8 c/UAm2qH
Pakukune is probably tattered body anymore anti-Japanese doping full throttle from the beginning appointed
Is there a story the next Pakukune ?


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:55:37.06 ID:: 13 GDHBgqR5
"I broke off diplomatic relations with Japan ! "

Pakukune 'll be God treats from Japan and South Korea if declared

Pakukune is eel climbing popularity in Japan , especially


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:57:26.01 ID:: 23 upzUg91l
Pakukune and w do not just clothing checks and anti-Japanese 's popular obtained in global diplomacy


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:58:58.87 ID:: 30 3ymbVnGR
Do not comfort me I'm the President of South Korea . Approval rating is Na because I go up no matter how incompetent , even if anti-Japanese intense .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:00:05.16 ID:: 33 gy5fRicR
The person in question from Na not anything in the place that gave approval rating to say I will octopus Ah elsewhere -like Pakukune
I thought it was just the right large header fields to Koreans that it can not be said only complain Pakukune , but it w or too incompetent indeed ?


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:05:09.91 ID:: 53 ZP8fldic
Pakukune is Na 's Takeshima landing by the end of the year Oh shit .


(Sun ) Papa ◆ KLC27tVU6cXf 2013/09/22 20:09:41.58 ID:: 60 N/9mBCBL
Over , I do Ja high by the government assassination to have been undertaken ? ! w


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:12:34.68 ID:: 68 CqTwDc0q
Pakukune w is only to be no impact is medium Takeshima landing

'll 's 100% approval rating in the Tsushima landing Kunekune is led army ^ ^


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:13:35.82 ID:: 73 tV89L + / l
Pakukune or had gone off half-day card though in approval rating so
Pakukune The www was actually dwindling of business internally only Don 's it or over one


78 : <丶`∀ '> ( Sun ) 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:16:27.00 ID: VLGJR +1 X
Pakukune Why do not great Nante is also 60% .

Yelling history riding on the history textbooks of Korea at the center of the world , every country the history of Korea Pakukune
Impact if you require the rewriting of textbooks and apology and compensation by screaming that it is taught by distortion
W gonna think big


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:16:44.64 ID:: 79 tV89L + / l
Pakukune huh Tsushima recapture strategy after all here?

America No way ! ? The w I want you to Yarakashi hell of a thing , such as think
I wonder there are China behind when you perpetrate really Pakukune ...


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:17:01.58 ID:: 80 Rme + jAUF
Means left in the Pakukune

Tokyo Olympic boycott +10
Takeshima landing +15
Tsushima ownership declaration +20
His Majesty the Emperor apology request +25
Declaration of war against Japan +50

The prostrate apology to the Japanese prime minister -100 to get a loan


469 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/23 (Mon ) 10:55:38.62 ID: U757jKXC
What I do to be revenue shortfall of about 8-10 trillion yen in the state budget of 25 trillion yen this year , be no choice but to pluck the Pakukune .
Doing Order for the Acts of Virtuous Government of the habit populist , Pakukune is untouched in chaebol problem was a pledge ,
Not allowed to buy that it does not put the same level as interest rates in Brazil hidden premiere with if government bonds issued Pakukune .
Dollars is not enough because 50% foreign bonds Pakukune , and w wind up borrow from Mizuho in a hurry to refinance before


471 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/23 (Mon ) 11:16:19.79 ID: 1Zn26jn +
Pakukune 's to target in Japan is Maybe a good hand . Pakukune shall be under the thumb of the Korea Government of Japan
It is not possible , it may be compliant in Korea if Japan . Japan also can not interfere with the Pakukune .


473 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/23 (Mon ) 11:18:03.46 ID: bgNILj6K
471 >>
Japan to cry in Japanese in the middle of Seoul w Do not 's sacrifice to satisfy the self-esteem of Korean

There is no need to even express regret because it is just a matter of internal politics be beaten to death 100,000 people and 50,000 people and then w


475 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/23 (Mon ) 11:52:05.68 ID: oTgxCzHe
Ohakune " Nida to ... boycott the Tokyo Olympics ! "

I want to try it or go up approval rating now .
Pakukune do not sit in a chair of President after seven years anyway .


505 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/23 (Mon ) 17:58:51.70 ID: Okr2i6Su
What support rate up to now , such as Na I have not ... and aware of the Abe Cabinet of Japan , it was announced the number of eye higher than the Abe Cabinet always Pakukune surely ?


508 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/23 (Mon ) 20:28:29.32 ID: jOp6pimV
Do not because it likes to drop Lift in Japan more than Korea .
It is a temperament to feel pleasure by dropping to hell if there is popular .
The pleasant feeling betrayed and for a moment , and start making noise to have been trampled .
I can not put together a society恨.
ラベル:Park Geun
posted by nokija at 20:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Japanese colonial or burned the history books of South Korea, The hid Shosoin by looting. Ancient history is he was deprived uprooted [09/23]

Koreans forge history
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379975032/


1: @ 犇 犇 φ ★ 2013/09/24 (Tue) 07:23:52.80 ID:???
■ there is no future in the race you can not remember your history

Korean history textbook of New Light's teaching to record an error of more than 400, this textbook than other
Twice there were many. It has passed through the final test with a modified completion, there were 298 errors in the final version
And, academic institutions of four, including Korea history study group revealed. 35 dealing with the independence movement
Nine gold is eight times to come out 36 times Syngman Rhee to the page, Lance Masahiro does not come out at all in the body.
5.16 coup: has defended the validity of (Yakuchu what Park Chung et al filed in 1961), modern
Evaluation of politicians also have appreciated Kim Dae-jung, from President Roh Moo-hyun to President Lee Myung-bak. And so?
Rhee is President populace demo in 1960: (: four-three incident Jeju Island Yakuchu), 4.19 (Yakuchu 4.3 if you
Incident that has resigned), 5.18 (Yakuchu: You can distort the pro-democracy movement, such as Kwangju incident) of 1980, private
I'm writing less human sacrifice.

(1297-1364) in the preface of "Dangun century" Kyoson Lee moxibustion is a scholar of Korea, "the country's history is a human body
I said "it is the soul. In addition, Two Toki monkey Chae-ho teacher is a nation historians are independent activists Japanese colonial
The strength occupied period, leaving the word "no future ethnic you forget your history".

Lee Hei Z (Lee Byondo) is recalled and (Liu to now) Imanishi Dragon Speaking of distorted history of our country
The more, the Japanese colonial occupation period strength, this two people bend screw the history of our country around the Korean history editing meeting
It is people who took the lead. Statement constant Akira (Moon John Chan) (1899-1980) was marked "militarist Japan occupied Korea strength
According to 36 years history "in 1967, when it was annexed to force Korea in 1910, Sun Emperor until the end of the year 1911
Terauchi Masaki original Korea Governor mobilized the military police during the first years, as you search the disturbing book,
That burned or snatch the historiography of 200,000 books 51 species by examining every corner of the country.

Commission as Secretary for 12 years Imperial Household Ministry Royal Library in Japan (written Ling part) from 1930 to 1940
It worked, it is the historian of the opposition that left (discovered in 1995 and 1989 of his death) "Hana Ichiro world chronicle" scribal this
According Masakazu Park (Park chamfer) and (1889-1962), more than three years, the day Emperor Korean history compiled from 1916
The Yuki have to Japan rare treasured history book from among them scraped together a history book again as an excuse, Nara Prefecture
Where a covert, such as the University of Tokyo and secret archive Shosoin it is in the royal relics warehouse in Todaiji
I hid deep. In order to kill the soul of the Korean people, day Emperor robbery, looting mainly a record of the Dangun related
That was illegally transported to Japan by. Lee Hei Z and Imanishi Ryu committed against Koreans in Japanese colonial occupation period strength
Perhaps the misdeeds of the largest ancient history of Gojoseon before leading the 桓国 ~ God doubled our country ~ Dangun Korea
It is that it took uprooted.

▽ Source: Buddhism dot com (2013/09/23 14:18) (Korean)
http://www.bulkyo21.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=22726

▽ Combat Organization:
Could have hidden Korean cultural assets in Japan ... Todaiji Shosoin to stick to cultural property that was [Japanese and Korean] looting also [03/01]
http://yutori7.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1267412922/
Removed bearing the name [Korean] of "pro-Japanese Dictionary" roster who described the "蔡萬 planted Prize for Literature". Consider disposal of materials, etc. as well [08/31]
http://news18.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1125494038/


Quote: Original or burned the history books of South Korea, ... [Korean] Sun Emperor hid Shosoin by looting. Ancient history is he was deprived uprooted [09/23]

(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:29:26.73 ID:: 17 dlk0W/MW
1 >>
You have Book Burning the history books of the old regime every time the government replace the
It Is not the former dynasty of Korea
In fact, the current administration also Na then have Book Burning thoroughly history book inconvenient Korean
The history of Japan, even the Book Burning of books to political criticism and books on sexually the Japanese
This until then has not happened even once Book Burning to history books


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:33:19.52 ID:: 38 rH0ektTS
1 >>
Koreans The evidence?
Korean, there 'is like you would say such as were massacred in Japanese colonial in delusion.
In fact, I was a translation massacre by the Red Purge by Koreans each other was after the war.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:38:35.77 ID:: 60 bd6WCBkV
1 >>
There was a custom of 梵書 old in Korea.
Book literature, science, history, and culture had been burned all the time the ruler turns into Korean.
This is convenient because bad as you leave the book of rulers of previous culture from China.
Koreans can make the history convenient in that you turn off the history.
Korea now also trying to the same thing.


(Tue) FOX large ◆ oa6XL75BSY 2013/09/24 07:41:59.15 ID:: 71 cZsrLV6r
1 >>
Shosoin? Oh, or that warehouse that was learned in elementary and junior high schools.
If you're that hid there really, do not I should have left?
Do you examine Koreans?


However, in what Koreans from guy Might not know cache


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:43:51.57 ID:: 77 OysBnEuU
1 >>
Even though Japan has been to store anything important thing of Korea
W What are you saying
Military personnel in the field is what I was sorting


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:51:06.92 ID:: 113 mBX / WcTw
1 >>
> Ancient history of Gojoseon before you connect with God 桓国-doubled our country ~ Dangun Korea

You can hoarding or baked, this interesting story, Japanese w there not to mean that


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:56:44.70 ID:: 146 ijSQmtvZ
After a few laps the story of one street, Korean, right Dell is one theory >> always.

Or or something Hashiyasume? w


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:00:56.33 ID:: 174 GCZd37cS
146 >>
Coherence such as stalemate is no longer fit in the history falsified or forged, Koreans w that I know by being reset in "because of the Japanese colonial" once


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:59:03.14 ID:: 157 wHjCGg1c
1 >>
No, daze Has a manual surprising still is hidden in the Shosoin.

For example, the roots of the Korean people, such as those of mainland China slave state was Ochinobi the peninsula.
(Also, It 's like the Australian prisoners of the United Kingdom made)


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:13:46.69 ID:: 277 wHjCGg1c
157 >> More

In fact, for the first time, and description is Telling Evenkiiskii tribe of central Siberia, what was the ethnic roots of the Korean Peninsula away why one thousand kilometers far number to think so.

The Evenkiiskii family, While it is one race of barbarians that threatened often from the north the ancient China,
It is believed that a large amount of Evenkiiskii family at that time, was taken prisoner in the war with China had been present in China as slaves probably inside.

And such Evenkiiskii slave of some, like the slave revolt of Spartacus in the Roman Empire just,
It is expected to be made a new country to escape the persecution of the Chinese dynasty, set in remote areas (the Korean Peninsula).


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:02:12.52 ID:: 181 wYsxpXte
1 >>
Koreans I would not read it even.
You wonder which way if to burn them or end up in the worm-eaten full to save appropriately Korean Because I do not read.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:09:17.89 ID:: 232 JxYMQJVI
1 >>
> Sun Emperor annexed to force Korea to 1910

Was Nakitsui in Japan probably Korean guys


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:09:18.13 ID:: 233 QoPf1MmF
Koreans embarrassed history's repeating the delusion that one like >>
Well, Koreans and tampered with or's proud history but to the progeny
It's a state home country South Korea is fool fold I to the deed of Japan


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:09:26.41 ID:: 237 YE6KHY7r
1 >>
First of all, the book that will lead you and Mayumi Korea, Korean'm assumed to be the time of the times?
It 's about me books say, and then would not a lithograph such as turtle
After, Korean 's a claim to standing written and for what character?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:11:53.17 ID:: 257 Tp2U77Iu
1 >>
Rather than that, for the messenger of successive Chinese emperors, Korean Oke I wrote many times properly or did nine kowtow three 跪.
Later, Japan to invest how much peninsula, South Korea or had in and bless much from the Japanese government.
Koreans because I wish they remember only there.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:12:44.09 ID:: 265 kceeLfkI
1 >>


× or burned the history books of South Korea, Japan Emperor hid Shosoin by looting.

○ Lee house was burned also the history books is inconvenient or burned the history of all inconvenient, to invade other countries.




Koreans perform an act that is Urama in China, where it does not reflect I still have, would be to produce a further tragedy.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:14:48.39 ID:: 283 yxVJb8Mn
1 >>
Koreans Na burned to the Shosoin in the near future Koreans.
White on strictly security.


288: ◆ 65537PNPSA 2013/09/24 (Tue) 08:15:39.49 ID: IfF5PSrM BE :234835889-PLT (13051)
283 >>
Actually, What is not in treasure in the Shosoin anymore I wonder going to do Should I kept quiet is okay


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:07:22.97 ID:: 215 EK2PO + rJ
How did you become such as a shrine to the peninsula?
Koreans would have burned all. The Korean guys.
Even in such as books, Koreans wonder burned Tara bad circumstances. The Korean guys.

Are you cover the history, you will toward the peninsula people.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:05:42.47 ID:: 544 jvzjZEjz
What Koreans or are you saying the habit that was burned by themselves every time the dynasty changes.
What "future is not in the race you can not remember your history" is.
Koreans say that from watching mirror.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:19:53.86 ID:: 569 fGNmTUdz
It will live ancient history what seat of Korea, on a single line

Vassal state of Shina: 1894 wow long time ago -


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:18:13.75 ID:: 936 10mzEkNo
> The Japanese colonial occupation period strength, Two Toki monkey Chae-ho teacher left the word "no future ethnic you forget your history".

W How can you get word that you say it to this self-ethnic Korean


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:20:13.70 ID:: 945 RXLxsEtU
Because it is stupid me Korean, Japan Japan is bad anyway but say stole such as history and culture
And then not a thing of nature disappear from there as well as stealing something culture unlike Buddha
At the time culture 's not left, I'm was not something like that culture.
The first place it would be impossible for the Koreans, but Koreans I Oshiero why the Japanese colonial burn history books of Korea.

Sun emperor did I burned all evidence of the comfort women? w
Ne w would mean that something that cryptic Japanese Nante burn the evidence of prostitution at the time of legal


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:20:22.05 ID:: 948 +212 Q6sI
Koreans that attitude to say a good thing that there is no, and I do blame Japan anything! It is indeed Korean.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:21:32.43 ID:: 952 HFQI99ER
I mean, Koreans Confucianism of Korea Buddhism go to Japanese researchers
And w, would not have been investigated decent


(Tue) ◆ gh9HP.eEls 2013/09/24 Testarossa Ma example full-time housewife ☆ 11:24:09.60 ID:: 959 33rt8bLF
Even so, in history, South Korea, w not it all one knows as "South Korea"
I do not know whether the Korean Empire whether the Republic of Korea, but in any case, flimsy and should w 's history of the Korea
'm There in Japan old ancient history than the Korean Empire founding year?
W huh Comedy


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:27:53.67 ID:: 978 5OopzaiF
History of elite peninsula of old people learn, wonder was to learn about the history of mainland China.
Really, Korea 's nationalism nation fanatic.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:29:15.92 ID:: 985 VgFOPd4C
History books of China Japan is similar to that
Korea only different
Na I know mean?
...
ラベル:the history books
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean ] "Low interest rates and prices weak ... or break " - Was in the ambush Korean economy [ 09 /24 ]

Koreans can not be logical thinking
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379984854/


1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/09/24 ( Tue ) 10:07:34.45 ID:???
Interest rates and international crude oil prices started to rise , era " safety of two " of low interest rates and the depreciation of some prices coming to an end .
Is a phenomenon due to the economic recovery of developed countries such as the United States , the end of price depreciation , low interest rate era , is also a positive aspect
It is , but the concern that could discourage the Korean economy is showing signs of recovery while also strong bearish . In particular,
International oil prices was showing a downward trend for a while is showing signs of rising , the global recession
In particular , pointed out that it would be a neck to march surplus in the current account , which have supported the South Korean economy has come out .

The 22nd , according to the Korea National Oil Corporation , the average price of Dubai crude oil in September of ( 1 to 20 ) is provided with a 1 barrel = $ 109.15 ,
Rose last month ( 1 to 31 ) ratio of 2.0% . And Brent oil is said to be the world's top three oil seed oil along with the Dubai
Average price of September West Texas Intermediate of (WTI) , also 1.7% respectively from the previous month as well
1.0%, rises and .

International oil prices received a global economic downturn , has maintained a low level , the momentum of rising from the end of last month
Such as Syria itself and the unrest in the Middle East , are you showing it , it would interfere with the crude oil supply
This is because of increasing concern . In fact , the 28th last month that the United States has suggested the possibility of Syria raid , the WTI price ,
1 barrel = $ 110.1 , and recorded the highest value in the three months less two years .

The 14th of military action just before , agreed to a plan of disposal Syria chemical weapons dramatically , the United States and Russia of Syria situation
Possibility of a diplomatic solution is growing , but the international crude oil prices would not fall readily experts
Is expected .

Crude oil demand is growing , such as economic recovery in the United States and China , but received the unstable situation in the Middle East , oil
Production expansion is because not easy . The 18th current , U.S. crude oil inventories are also 16.4 million barrels in the two months actual
The decrease , since March last year, has dropped to the lowest level .

Response to the rise in the price of crude oil , international raw material prices have also risen together . Oil , or production of raw materials
To only the raw materials needed for transportation , crude oil prices have played a role of leading indicator of raw material prices other
Body . The 23rd , according to the London Metal Exchange , copper price over the 20 to 16 month 3.5% ,
Aluminum 2.1% , zinc and 1.8% , raw material prices of most rose significantly .

Crude oil price , which is the maximum import item of Korea if price increases , it is inevitable blow to the current account .
The Bank of Korea ( BOK ) , the economic forecast in July , oil prices the level of 1 barrel = $ 99 this year, the second half of
What you expected it would show , but the average price of Dubai oil over the September-July is already one barrel =
I have exceeded the $ 106 units .

In response to this, the import price index for August ( dollar ) and turn on the rise in half-year swing , prices as well
It is showing signs that it bottomed out , the expanding Agehaba .

Source: East亞日information
http://japanese.donga.com/srv/service.php3?biid=2013092433638

I >> followed by 2


Quoted source : it was , [Korean ] " low interest rates and prices weak ... or break " in the ambush ~ Korean economy [ 09 /24 ]

2: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/09/24 ( Tue ) 10:07:46.37 ID:???
1 >> More

Interest rates as well , and turned on the rise , even low interest rates along with the keynote prices fell , signs of change are emerging . The United States
With that you have to clear the truncation policy of quantitative easing , U.S. Treasury interest rate rises , and Korea domestic market interest rates
It is because have risen together . According to the BOK , household loan interest rate of bank deposits of July (new handling standard amount ) is
And 4.31% , up 0.2 percentage points from the previous month , I have been showing upward momentum for the first time this year .

If interest rates go up , the burden of loan interest of households and firms that have a debt bulge , consumer confidence will atrophy , elephant
I would be weaknesses , such as shipping and ship , of companies of vulnerable industries a lot of debt swells .

In a report is entitled " Assessment and outlook over the fifth anniversary of Lehman Shock " , international financial center , the " major countries
As interest rates rise , household debt problem in South Korea could not aggravated , domestic financial market by foreign currency outflow
I pointed out that such anxiety in exchange rates , and " could fall into chaos .

's It ☆


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:08:55.78 ID:: 3 yhqFZg6Y

Koreans concludes ☆


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:09:46.07 ID:: 6 fPlmVpIl
Park " Nida should I put out the Order for the Acts of Virtuous Government "


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:10:20.99 ID:: 8 IKGpc7Xp
Korean economy Nante not matter in this case

I stand thread , if exceeded Zimbabwe Korea


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:13:00.25 ID:: 12 9xCLd46k
Is not there is a swap with China Korean
There is no guarantee of after using but w


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:13:28.28 ID:: 13 afX8gpTG
Korean 'll do not won high induction ! ! !


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:14:26.08 ID:: 15 BdKkxbkY
Useless country = small Korean people the country no matter what it does


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:16:14.33 ID:: 18 1ZQupBAM
Chung I not look over here .
I 'm not mean to ask for help in Japan Koreans could not be ... ?


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:22:30.90 ID:: 27 DZw69PWk
Koreans over came with low interest rates in the 4% interest rate country bond hmmmm

South Korea would be all right without a bankruptcy for a while guys later ?

Sound fiscal Korea Manse ! !


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:27:38.62 ID:: 29 spN6PtTV
The one that once said debt of Korea
It is digestible in Korea and Japan all
It is that that is not impossible and that South Korea will collapse .


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:31:55.50 ID:: 33 kiYzhdbg
29 >>
What I do different from during the Korean annexation it .
Japan will not be repeated mistake again .


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:30:50.44 ID:: 31 9xCLd46k
Koreans w that there are not a competent president
Pakukune and w me that horse mackerel " post-war compensation over ! " " Compensation to the comfort women - over ! " What in the world


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:15:28.95 ID:: 46 oQ2fEXd8
Japan and South Korea close to the couple divorce state as possible separation of state .
Impossible consultation divorce mediation divorce knead it was South Korea .
I like it 's lawsuit in court divorce now?


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:49:09.22 ID:: 55 R / L / M + Cq
46 >>
Neighbors only . Are others .
I just give help Koreans from being abused from mother Japan .
Japan but was betrayed by the superb Korean .


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:40:06.51 ID:: 62 ai7Bq4q7
46 >>
Korea stalker
Koreans psychotic coming or Nuritaku~tsu belongings Japan semen or Tsu Ona while listen to Japan in the shadows of utility pole
Where you are trying to somehow Japan is aware that the recent


Tuesday Masugomi the Akan 2013/09/24 13:46:34.71 ID I wish to change :: 53 SU6CiNB /
Property of Korea is erosion , economic decline to accelerate in the future . Koreans are not the Que
I become migrant era abroad . At that time , I will Japan of the entry limit .
The crush the anti-Japanese spies in Japan , including in Japan , to control the total number of people .
And to declare the punitive tariffs in neighboring countries to continue the anti-Japanese .
The return Takeshima .


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:11:13.35 ID:: 58 DXwxj0R3
Koreans whether they think the cheap prices higher than Japan
Did not know


(Tue ) ninja 2013/09/24 14:39:10.19 ID:: 61! 4Nc5sw / M
U.S. quantitative easing continues to decided , in what South Korea is tightening , article assumes No come out and rewind ?
ラベル:economy
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

" Up to primary school textbooks of Japanese colonial era ( Reference ) " Korean → " Do you teach Hangul why ? "

Koreans do not know the history

http://blog.livedoor.jp/kaikaihanno/archives/33319174.html

Introduction thread of " up primary school textbooks of Japanese colonial era ( Reference ) " in the net bulletin board of South Korea since stood .


1 . Korean ( main thread )

It came out If I had to organize the house
And I thought it was a textbook but If you look at the ( loss cover ) was written as a reference manual in Chinese characters table
I do not understand Japanese , and I do not even know what it is written , but it was a surprising that there was a Korean lessons in the middle
I was surprised with joy when Hangul came out

Quantity : http://www.ilbe.com/2048351413


2 . Korean
Therefore it is sufficient donated to the museum


3 . Korean
Can you be any to about if you sell ...


4 . Koreans
To tell the publication year
Be on you if you look at page behind most
+ Number Taisho , Showa + number
Of this should be is written


5 . Korean ( main thread )
4 >>
March 15 issue 1939
It is you wrote:
Do not 's 1939 Why do not you investigate


6 . Korean
7 >>
That's 1939
And some Korean subjects It is strange that nothing is ...
Content that I skim the history of Korea , but praised the Japanese emperor Silla king while surrender to the emperor 'll come out


7 . Korean ( main thread )
6 >>
Distort history Kusso wwwwwwww
Guys crazy eyes


8 . Korean
Chinese , Japanese and Korean
It 's useless if you do not read all


9 . Korean
Descendants of the imperial subjects to evaluate


10 . Korean
The Japanese colonial era , you were not was that you do not write the Korean
I laugh at something


11 . Korean ( main thread )
10 >>
I was also a little surprised
And I was taught such as beaten in the whip when I write certain Korean ...
If you look now , I might be was not always the case


12 . Korean
10 >>
Sun Emperor of the Korean education is a fact
Taught Korean despite the occupied Korea


13 . Korean
12 >>
Prohibition of Korean subjects , but from the 1940s
It was a required course 1920s , but it is elective in the 30s
This is what comes out in a textbook of modern history of current
Can you not decide about me without permission to hear the mouth , such Fu learned


14 . Korean
Two languages ​​required people of Japanese colonial era ...


15 . Korean
Main thread I wonder if me try cursed Rican for the time being



16 . Korean
But why I have a Korean textbook Japanese colonial era ?
During high school , it is learned in time of national history , and was unable to use the Hangul for the day emperor to kill the animal spirits of ethnic
What's right ...


17 . Korean ( main thread )
16 >>
I also I was a little surprised by it
Koreans feel like I learned to have been beaten by writing Korean is ...


18 . Korean
16 >>
In other words , or that we tried to rid the illiteracy of the Korean people to tell Hangul , Japan's claim that a fact ?


19 . Korean
18 >>
'll Fact
You can not able to read the letter at least if you try to Kokitsukao


20 . Korean
19 >>
What in ignorance , that you walk over more easily although it seems we can ?


21 . Korean
20 >>
That's a case of simple labor
If such as clerk , of the other chores , usability is not it good if you have a basic knowledge


22 . Korean
20 >>
Indeed , the of teaching in order to walk all over you It's strange logic
If only for the provisionally , Japanese should I teach the Japanese
Why taught to Korean


23 . Korean
16 >>
It 's a lie that short
Fellows of Japan made the Korean modern


24 . Korean ( main thread )
23 >>
Really? ?
Japan made ?


25 . Korean
24 >>
So what modern Korean is similar to the Japanese are not that many
How can you get change if you are too similar even though the same Chinese characters sound


26 . Korean
23 >>
No other it is Japan believer Knowing the fact that Korean
So Korean 'm distorted trumped


27 . Korean
Korean repression , but in the late 1930s


28 . Korean
27 >>
So , that textbook No such thing when it was issued ?


29 . Korean ( main thread )
28 >>
1939 issue
March 15 issue 1939


30 . Korean
29 >>
Korean subjects had been banned from the 1930's ?
Why not say to each person is the difference ...
I want to know the facts
Maybe , national history education that we have learned , is it not? Was wrong ?


31 . Korean
30 >>
Sorry
( Korea Education Ordinance ) Korean prohibited 's from four next
Early 1940s
I was wrong


32 . Korean
Where main thread Did you get this book ?
Is it a legacy of grandmother and grandfather ?


33 . Korean ( main thread )
32 >>
It came out If I had to organize the house
I have seen those old man was using guess my
Because age because age


34 . Korean
33 >>
Grandfather is still alive?
If I had to live , would not you love to hear once
At the time whether the atmosphere was what


35 . Korean ( main thread )
34 >>
I'm alive
And I have heard at the time of the autumn evening as early as little more


36 . Korean
35 >>
I try to listen on the phone tomorrow
Or was the atmosphere that Japanese colonial oppression tries to not use the Korean really at that time
If you do not, as the Japanese claim , it did not let education with a humane treatment to reduce the illiteracy rate


37 . Korean ( main thread )
36 >>
Was found
I try to listen to the phone
I think it confused (laughs )
Old man of the house , are you saying Gonyogonyo something in Japanese occasionally ( to mischief basis )
In spite passed more than 60 years , to speak and write and read the Japanese still
And I guess I studied a lot of Japanese


38 . Korean
37 >>
And then tomorrow , and I make a new thread to take the testimony of the old man , other photos of textbook
Because see absolute


39 . Korean
The term Emperor age day national textbooks , some portions written by slightly exaggerated in order to inject the spirit Masaru days


40 . Korean
Can not be used Korean : 1910s
1920s : use governance culture period , the Korean is allowed
1930 : Korean elective
1940s : Pacific War , Korean disabled
Memory is vague , but maybe something like this


41 . Korean
40 >>
It is fact


42 . Korean
40 >>
I was teaching Korean and 1910s
You fool is not available such as


43 . Korean
This thread is the opening up
Let's examine the reference book of the [ Korean ] Japanese colonial era


44 . Korean
43 >>
I make it a rule not to write from the IP address of the overseas there
It's a guy brainwashed leftist zombie like
You dare to translated this


45 . Korean
44 >>
If you remove the IP address of Korea probably guy camp flocked in large numbers , will have to close the blog (laughs )



48 . Korean
It amazing
Whether you have donated to the Republic of Korea History Museum in Gwanghwamun


49 . Korean
I have written a model Encyclopedia family reference book


50 . Korean
Yay
1 in Japan - Korea daze in area comparison
Following Honshu



51 . Korean
50 >>
. Honshu 1 : 230,302 square kilometers
. 2 Korea : 220,741 square kilometers
. 3 Hokkaido : 78,493 square kilometers
. Kyushu 4 : 42,073 square kilometers
. 5 southern Sakhalin : 36,090 square kilometers
. 6 Taiwan : 35,974 square kilometers


52 . Korean
51 >>
Why wonder if there is no Okinawa


53 . Korean
52 >>
Other


54 . Korean
Was reduced to around 40% 98% illiteracy rate of the Korean end-stage it's education revolution by Japan


55 . Korean
54 >>
However, because I did not have a decent education period prior to that


56 . Korean
55 >>
Do you live ignore the small private school ! Kora !


57 . Korean
56 >>
Small private school taught only text
At that time , there was no decent educational institutions in Korea


58 . Korean
If you look at such a thing , you would think national history education that we have learned and had the wrong
We might have to distort history
I just want to know the fact that only
In order to find the material objective , would not have to go to Japan ?


59 . Korean ( main thread )
58 >>
I also thought so little
If not in a confused distortion as Japanese colonial , it seems there is also a part that was slightly exaggerated


60 . Korean
58 >>
It'll be read with the help of such as alternative textbook Giparan publishing , and talk of South Korea Lee Young Kaoru wrote
At the same if you look at by comparing the national textbook , and grasp the story to some extent


61 . Korean
60 >>
Was found
And I read it once


62 . Korean
58 >>
Should I do to reference the Korean education decree Japan it may be distributed simply
What do you try to go to all the way to Japan


63 . Korean
Sprout theory and then not to talk openly
I think the middle of the colonial modernization theory and exploitation theory is or is not true


64 . Korean
63 >>
Colonial modernization theory is probably correct
The premise itself is a theory based on the statistics , facts other than those inferred by statistics does not claim to colonial modernization theory
Perspective and then , Korean that had been suppressed as two citizens such politically , by matching the colonization modernization theory , it is possible to see the correct bit more history


65 . Korean
64 >>
Is a simple theory slightly , ignoring the ulterior motives of Japanese colonial rule , see only achieve material colonized modernization theory


66 . Korean
In those days , technology to print phonetic in that small character would have been a thing very considerable
Japanese technology I 'm was a level that you really development




68 . Korean
By the way why Choppari wonder what was the education in colonial Koreans
You can not let education you were me, but had to leave the state of barbarism as it is ...


69 . Korean
68 >>
Because it was the purpose of merging from the beginning rather than colony



70 . Korean
And did I also annexed Taiwan ?
Unlike Korea , Taiwan of Japanese colonial era , but also referred to higher education was a ban Taiwan Imperial University until you


71 . Korean
70 >>
It was handed the Taiwan to win the war and the Korean Qing annexation previous



72 . Korean
Japan wwwwwww expected
It gave us education systematically Hangul you did not teach properly in Korea
Japan ! Japanese colonial ! Monkey motherfucker you looting and slaughter for no reason the ancestors of Koreans are banned Hangul !
Korean wwwwwwwwwwwwww you cursing spree while shouting that this stupid


73 . Korean
72 >>
So why elderly now many uneducated , Korean classroom or are you thriving ?


74 . Korean
73 >>
Think the age of old men now
Old man of 70 years old is , but generations to learn Hangul after the release rather than the Japanese colonial era
This is due to the South Korean government , it still does not know the Hangul , not because of Japan


75 . Korean
Hangul you did not teach in Korea
Japan to learning called Korean it , I taught at the University Japanese linguistics professor finish in modern academic
You will not believe it 's unconditional patriotism , but this is true
In fact , by ( social, cultural , science , and mathematics) from modern Chinese language , was localized to the oriental the Western learning is the University of Japan , the Chinese -speaking world was including China , Korea , and Japan at that time I copy and paste as it is , it is made
It 's continue to accept even after release it , it is our called is " language ."
First of all , grammar code and without anything Hunminjeongeum , had a thing with only character alone on
There , beginning from the part of speech , and was created as academic system , some in academic circles of Japanese colonial era
For example , you are in kanji word that is not intuitive or nouns, parts of speech , particle , pronoun , the case markers ... Korean , but when read in Japanese , the fact that Japanese-style kanji frequently used in Japan I know the
These things , as opposed to only apply to academic and Korea , and language , the entire academic community of Chinese -speaking countries has become a form like this
In other words , to create a academia and modern scholarship in Oriental for the first time , made ​​the research institute of the University is located in Japan , in the Chinese -speaking world , it is of such that we are studying a sketch made ​​by them
Also grossly , this is so even in the University of North Korea
It's a thing of course , but the unconditional patriotism textbook , there is no description on the history of Oriental scholarship like this
It is a reality that only banned the Korean Japanese colonial came a 's are being advertised in a big way


76 . Korean
75 >>
How nice


77 . Korean
75 >>
Ever since I was a look Enjoy Japan , national history textbook compilation committee chairman , the address is refuted 'em in Japan , I do not believe in history textbooks
ラベル:Textbook
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Asiana passenger aircraft accident from To sue Boeing , the U.S. federal government in the United States [ 09 /24 ]

This is a ridiculous lawsuit of Korean
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379985816/


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/09/24 ( Tue ) 10:23:36.05 ID that came back : 1 : ? ?
In the San Francisco International Airport - Seoul Yonhap News , Calif. ]
In an accident that Boeing 777 Asiana Airlines , South Korea failed to landing in July ,
Plans to passenger et al on board the aircraft to Boeing sued in federal court in San Francisco in the U.S. next month .
The 24th , law firm balun of Korea said on Thursday .

Attorney of the firm , in the case of the aircraft ,
Seat belt is the three-point business class and first class but for economy class was a two-point
I argue that other passengers and others were injured on the head and spine , and there was a defect does not operate only two locations of the escape slide of eight locations .

The same office , at the time of the accident , as is negligent air traffic controllers of the San Francisco International Airport ,
The plans by the U.S. federal government to manage the airport also sued , sue .

http://japanese.yonhapnews.co.kr/headline/2013/09/24/0200000000AJP20130924000700882.HTML


Quoted source : In the United States, the United States and South Korea [ ] Asiana aircraft accident from passenger to sue [ 09 / 19] Boeing , the U.S. federal government

(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:25:52.10 ID:: 5 W1shHzIu
1 >>
Korean Keep on exposing the mad degree .
Oh well , these guys .


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:30:12.41 ID:: 13 AS88ddLI
1 >>
Other party to sue is probably different from Korean .


>> The 24th , law firm balun of Korea said on Thursday .

I thought it was , but sure enough , Korean passenger is whether In causing litigation .
Also, at this time I , and the full responsibility without mercy , by issuing the ruling of "no negligence Airport, Boeing "
I should I Kabusere folded Asiana .


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:41:29.60 ID:: 120 mqo / wrAI
1 >>
Not a Asiana Airlines partner ?
Koreans given that they have due to the accident was caused by ignoring the instructions from the control room


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:10:14.38 ID:: 137 5RzuGpZy
1 >>
> I have argued that there was a defect does not operate only two locations of the escape slide of eight locations .

Well it will fail to work if Butsukere to ground
It would have cut the engine cutter without having to open the door even if the car can fire accident
It be responsible for the guy that was that it dropping it


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:18:13.71 ID:: 225 Rk41My5T
1 >>
> The plans to sue Boeing in federal court in San Francisco in the U.S. next month .
Korean I or planning stage yet . Korean 'm white complete regardless of fire . Grin


I suspect Chosun Ilbo says: 278 ? 2013/09/24 ( Tue ) 22:40:44.50 ID: RjUlBjov
1 >>
Ha ha , Koreans ' s ethnic international shipping ship only become uninsured state because of the conditions of a country to try to blame others anything I thought .
Because Kiren relationship again with White Relocate into space on its own Korean (laughs )


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:25:49.88 ID:: 4 B4PWHv7X
Koreans Na 's desperate
Korean sells fight anywhere


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:26:03.44 ID:: 6 8j8umeYE
It 's funny after all Te Korean


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:27:25.67 ID:: 9 xXHD3Kx +
Koreans surprised that we did not blame Japan


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:28:44.64 ID:: 11 q6qA5/CY
It was good that he did not the Japanese airports


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:30:29.48 ID:: 14 pWVa8Z71
I think Well , the funny in the sense of Japanese , though that's America ,
Such litigation Ja I do not uncommon ?

But , indeed , human notice diagonally on sore Korean also increases
Na I will .


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:34:17.58 ID:: 23 W1shHzIu
14 >>
The Maybe you slipped in the Mac , such as the tipped coffee
There is mad trial , but to operate side only and is open
Appeal .
This is because the specification cup like spilling
Cup manufacturers bad . I have said administration approved is bad
Koreans mad degree exceptional .


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:31:45.17 ID:: 18 IZxJJd8T
Koreans peace as you have such a strange complaint
Also race itself over not only airlines
Immigration restrictions w Might become applied


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:34:55.16 ID:: 24 pS0TG + nF
Oh , if you think clarification is whether progress was made until about can sue Boeing finally , the bamboo basket was the reverse .


31 : <丶`∀ '> ( Tue) 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:38:57.33 ID: c +5 tFBE /
~ ~ ~ Oh
The secret of the Republic of Korea making money , do not Is there " Uttaero the opponent would rather apologize " .
It is in Majikimo but Koreans wwww


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:39:25.16 ID:: 32 v9/dGBLQ
Good opportunity to come out to have only a Korean by Americans Na came


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:39:57.42 ID:: 34 iflrUB8T
If there are any indications that an I get the money , Koreans have these attractions and Walla Walla ,
Ask for money and concocted any reason .

If you think Koreans and do that so only for Japan , and Oh yeah anyway opponent .


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:41:00.46 ID:: 35 9xCLd46k
Koreans w gonna government and Boeing will also be serious when I rowed tone much
Koreans w 'll disappear in no time per country


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:41:22.82 ID:: 37 CaqRi9eP
The king , wwww well
Of 120 people 100 people in South Korea non-human
Www Because lean neck me ? " Not a complaint Asiana What "


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:42:55.64 ID:: 44 9f6ESHCJ
Just like the ship of South Korea
W plane of Korea Causes of insurance applicable


50 : <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) ( Tue ) 10:44:59.45 ID :/ 9/m7RCt
This will are you Kumho Zaibatsu pulling thread in the back anyway . Such that Morobare when not complained of Asiana .

On the contrary , depending on the survey results of this accident Kumho conglomerate , is that there is a risk of blown away each chaebol . So I'm desperately .


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:47:40.78 ID:: 60 AcDgDHP8
It is a project that passes through , up to a last year , but at present it is the United States divestments
How far sightseeing or be deceived
Or w wonder if there Chun system judges that took the breath in San Francisco Ren Court


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:49:50.77 ID:: 64 OAIxlRvV
South Korea Asiana Airlines landed mistake amateur pilot to maneuver probably cause ?
Japanese media does not report the truth and although it was just an accident of mistake,

Ali behavior co-pilot of a little 40-hour 777 flight time to seek advice to captain (from the voice recorder )
- Captain for the first time instructor role is left to the co-pilot without advice
And communication to inform you that landing of the aircraft is not normal from control
• The panic noticing barely Korean (from the voice recorder )
・ Koreans trying to Yarinaoso landing but pratfall → crashed too late anymore
And communication was to direct the rescue team from the control . Cockpit meaning unknown
・ Koreans discovered that it was left playing passenger crashed after what
・ Fire on board . CA chaos . Inferno of pandemonium escape shooter and deploy on board
- Passenger and others escape shooter another deployment themselves. Passengers escape while with luggage , ignoring the CA
, One of the passengers were killed attracted to emergency vehicle guidance of passengers to not be a decent
And presentation of 40 people before and after missing one o'clock crew can not completely confirm the safety of passengers . Shiver runs
・ Conference ← American side discomfort in the face and such a CA that was instrumental to the end to escape the passenger
In fact , many passengers were left behind on board . It 's helped them it has been rescue the airport turned out to


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:04:31.54 ID:: 81 yw2I6Vlz
Do not have Chima~tsu doing Ahh ... , Korean guys is stupid
ラベル:Asiana
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean] "Intimidation and sexual activity video publishing to the girl, from whom met on the Internet" Chemical castration sentence in the sex assault of five to minors Seoul High Court [07/26]

Daily life of Korean
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1374847512/


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/07/26 (Fri) 23:05:12.00 ID that came back: 1:??
Seoul High Court on the 26th,
'15 Imprisonment as well as first trial to 31-year-old man was charged with plus sexual assault in five minors,
he was sentenced to three years drug therapy to reduce the sexual urge.

drug treatment the Korean government has introduced in July 2011 is also referred to as "chemical castration".
In the case of first receiving the drug treatment decision, it was argued that there is no need of drug treatment on appeal, but the man was not observed.

There is sufficient evidence to determine the sexual perversion patients "accused the court.
It made it clear "he is determined that there is a need to take the medication and cognitive behavioral therapy to suppress the sexual fantasy and impulse.

In addition, pointed out that crime plus sexual assault in five minors at the time of the incident, was 14-15 years old and heavy.
have been described can not be said that the lower court decision is too heavy Given the point the victim is not able to recover completely from the shock and mental sexual shame extreme.

To the man, the court ordered '20 (position tracking device) Mounting electronic foot wheel, the '10 personal information disclosure further.

Man for seven months from November 2011,
It has sexual relations for six times and five girls in the mid-teens met in the chat smartphones (feature phones),
It was charged with plus sexual assault on girl from it threatened to flow to net the movie of the state.

http://m.yna.co.kr/mob2/jp/contents_jp.jsp?cid=AJP20130726003400882&domain=6&ctype=A&site=0100000000&mobile


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:14:26.31 ID:: 5 g1Yo5utC
just a day-to-day landscape rather than a news


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:16:34.01 ID:: 6 8io17uzT
I wish if the fire disease prevention measures in Korea everyone rather


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:17:05.40 ID:: 9 Uh4aDe +7
It is not nothing interesting Te usually cedar


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:25:56.40 ID:: 11 Oj5q8Qtc
Do be evolution finally


W w w w w w Na was Tsu or by


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:40:58.53 ID:: 14 8ZXB7u5V
"Chemical castration"?
If you had to remove the rape habit from Korean men, would only gamma-ray irradiation.
Or fool?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:55:13.63 ID:: 16 dQWJj93G
Koreans only with human beings different from the Homo sapiens still
I feel that I do not think although've got to .... ('A `)


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:27:08.52 ID:: 17 nP2LQC0w
The w so something about log of Japanese troops to say in five years


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:31:25.96 ID:: 18 IXSKEgtY
Sexual sense of shame of extreme <
What? There also Koreans such a thing?


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:31:50.78 ID:: 19 3L5KjryO
It is South Korea court rotten, but I support this time
It should be applied to all Korean nationality criminals stick?
Those guys do not understand the law ...
ラベル:castration
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Experts analyze the China policy of Prime Minister Abe, Near "future, To the movement of the improved relations during the day Senkaku issue aside for the Japanese economy. " [09/17]

Coverage of China's propaganda
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379390664/



Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/09/17 (Tue) 13:04:24.55 ID that came back: 1:??
12, what Mr. Xiao pine of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences Institute of Japanese Studies, has published an article that was analyzed for policy toward Japan's China network.
In gist, "the near future, Japan will take steps to improve relations with China" and, the main content is like the following.


After the upper house election in July this year, the Abe administration is focusing on economic development. Situation of the Japanese economy today better than upper house election at that time, in September, the Bank of Japan showed the evaluation "economy is recovering gently" and.

According to the latest opinion polls of NHK, government policies that Japanese people are the most attention is a nuclear power plant and energy policy,
Then people economic policy, social security policy goes up, have focused on foreign policy was only 4%.

But Abe administration is aware that it is a negative for Japan economic relationship with China is still bad.
It is recognized to shelve: (Senkaku Japanese name) problem, time After a while, the two countries and be able to build a new friendly relations Diaoyu Islands.

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's conservative than Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi, is a realist.
Because China has taken a harsh attitude without having to worship the Yasukuni Shrine on August 15, you know that you buy even more intense rebound if you worship if.

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to the stand talking with President Xi Jinping of China at the G20 Summit in which it has previously said, "face to face humbly to history, I want to make an effort to improve relations with China" he said.
Near future, Japan will take steps to improve relations. (Edit translated Onda Yuki)

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130916-00000012-xinhua-cn


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:18:04.00 ID:: 25 vG82OGJ0
1 >>

Voice scream anymore wwww


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:21:13.18 ID:: 32 hvmcM1kq
25 >>
This w'll desire of Chinese


(Tue) 3286 swastika swastika ss 2013/09/17 13:21:02.45 ID:: 30 FqtTz4Nw
1 >>
Towards the internal affairs of their country in dangerous than that of Japan's China?
Corruption of bureaucracy. Gap between the rich and the poor. Outrage to common people. Chinese people I have fallen into political distrust!
I know the Chinese government was corrupt world. . Chinese can not keep secrets to the world!


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:22:46.24 ID:: 35 D9zZC9BU
1 >>

> Article What Mr. Xiao pine of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences Institute of Japan, were analyzed for policy toward Japan
> Gist "near future, Japan will take steps to improve relations with China" and

Anta also'll be purged v is outside by analyzing sloppy. I to Zhu Jianrong like.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:37:10.06 ID:: 53 RHbV3UgT
1 >>
>, And shelving the problem

No, you guys must come to stop by
Nothing will not occur by tacit agreement, w fuzz in Bukkake


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:50:52.63 ID:: 124 T/TQxLu1
1 >>
This w I'm desire unilateral China
Except that screams not hear only from the Chinese side is not it interesting here.
Chinese is seen often say greater damage is more, in Japan-China relations continue to worsen China's side.
Chinese w whether I was parasitic on Japan only Don

That the main purpose of this place back on the country fight to amend Article 9, to suppress the military threat of China.
Air of En there and Article 9 revision of up to about two years ago, has changed Garatto thanks to the Senkaku invasion of China.
Tensions with China is reduced, and will do can objectives sense of crisis if there are no in Japanese.
So those who had been thought that solving the tension Japan until the amendment is not impossible'll say Chinese.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:12:10.12 ID:: 138 qgrEXqAm
1 >>
What does he only eventually optimist What Chinese?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:19:34.80 ID:: 142 9QAdYTug
138 >>
This, not yea-sayer

It was a "government Okakae scholar" (laughs)


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:28:03.89 ID:: 208 PuJZKsXA
1 >>
In view of the percentage of GDP versus China trade of Japan ...
Shina mystery, not only in the country say whatever happens.

Also, Chinese is not acceptable to the minute to delusion selfish.

W you'll think to alleged near future, who may not exist in their state is high


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 01:54:14.26 ID:: 231 QXzaUyO9
1 >>
Gee, Hey I'm really in trouble, China (laughs)
Situation even placed yourself, China has become impossible to face squarely


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:06:28.16 ID:: 4 ZlWXrfmP
Considering Which is reached or critical point ahead
People in China will likely break before

I do know I might have split and fall before you break the Chinese


(Fire) based on 680 yen ◆ 7ZL.3C19WKcC 2013/09/17 13:06:46.72 ID:: 5 mvu7Xdqm
No damage in any way to Japan economy even if China away, I would've been recovered rather


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:07:19.33 ID:: 7 YENTVTHy
After all, w'll talk China 's you can shelve acceptable


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:11:35.67 ID:: 17 OWctH25f
7 >>
No dude, I'm losing back-burner = Japan
I'm want to shelve it, not tolerated Chinese

Chinese going to come to steal outside of Japan and the United States Security Council as conflict areas and imposing in 10 years.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:21:34.50 ID:: 144 UMEfURn9
17 >>
Shelved says China
= There is a sovereignty during the day both
= OK Chinese also landed
= I get a legal basis for land occupation

Na because.
Japanese must not be fooled.


Tuesday, neighborhood association vice squad leader 2013/09/17 13:10:39.44 ID:: 12 Gwkyk + OT
Delusion expert is starting rampant in South Korea also being average Chinese!


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:14:08.52 ID:: 22 Ws + M/yj3
Sina fool people dare look at the economic trends of the last six months
Answer is out South Korea and China 's Ne need


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:14:27.15 ID:: 23 Tm5wh + fr
Whether the solution is not only China shelved?
Yes, again 0 points


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:19:01.89 ID:: 26 o7l5fj88
What pine Xiao's life is Might not get lost if you do not says:


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:23:24.06 ID:: 37 Kpzg5J2p
Zhu Jianrong that is constrained is Obikidasa in China by being cheated,
It 's like had got a historical document of the Senkaku Islands relationship very much.

Professor Zhu China or unpublished document available of restraint in spying
http://www.tokyo-np.co.jp/article/politics/news/CK2013091502000130.html


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:27:01.34 ID:: 40 wFh1orRv
Not such as shelving territorial issue because I do not exist in Japan

It 's down shelf After Japan and do


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:27:08.74 ID:: 41 LnaHXw81
> But Abe administration is aware that it is a negative for Japan economic relationship with China is still bad

These guys, w what this is going do not notice the fact minus for China economy


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:36:41.32 ID:: 52 HQEYvzLk
I do not not understand that the Japanese Seriously What China
It's ignorance about surprised

Watery eyes is Chinese rare earth embargo → Japan ran in de China
Foment anti-Japanese riots in the Senkaku nationalization → Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to be born not waver at all

No sense this time, Japan to compromise? Ww of Ne stupid
Chinese w'm the belay to think about just wishful thinking of their own


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/17 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:40:43.78 ID:: 61 ZJ5TwQH3
Chinese do not know Prime Minister Abe did they tour the Southeast Asia since the inaugural What for
China 's because unprofitable
China's exports will decrease by half in the next 10 years


264: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/23 (Mon) 19:46:09.14 ID: zHVdjeJ8
Well, this tone and w Do not I can understand the state of the economy if the reverse
And I thought 's Over Japanese economy, and it can not be helped after a riot such as rare earth
It Is I wonder impacted a little w Oh yeah and in the translation not a fart at all
So anything I'm not in trouble, especially, I can see?
...
ラベル:尖阁列岛
posted by nokija at 09:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。