2013年09月28日

Arrested and listed the Asahi Shimbun flag ? Nearby ocean-going of the Maritime Self-Defense Force ? Korea " Rising Sun flag bill " , What are some of the possible impact on Japan ? [ 09 / 26 ]

South Korea is isolated
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1380195743/


1 : Soki Soba φ ★ 2013/09/26 ( Thu ) 20:42:23.16 ID:???
Criminal law amendment that to be imposed is punishment if Kakagere Order of the Rising Sun flag in the National Assembly of South Korea is filed and speculation has various out-of- net on and whether there is any impact if impassable .
For example , it's things like whether the accused in the house flag of the Asahi Shimbun .
For around the Rising Sun flag , 1, 2 years , cases Koreans to problems abroad is increasing . In East Asia Football Cup , Japan and South Korea battle of July 28, 2013 ,
On the pretext of the Rising Sun flag is was raised in the auditorium of Japan , it was also a situation that South Korea is listed a political banner .

■ " Japanese , It looks that Korea Me Not go "
In response to this trend , 10 people ruling and opposition lawmakers , such as South Korea Senuri ruling party before September 26 ,
It was tabled in the Legislation and Judiciary Committee bill of the problem came to light in the press .
According to it , in mind the Rising Sun flag , you can distribute it made ​​in Korea clothes and flag , and mark a symbol of Japanese militarism ,
Will be subject to penalties if you want to or use in public places where people gather . If such an act if ,
Fine three million won (about 280,000 yen ) or less that he imposed or imprisonment of up to one year .
As a reason for a proposal , grandson Jin spring of Senuri Party ( Son Inchun ) lawmaker , cites such as that you have changed the perception of the international community by penalties of .
In Japan , it was reported that purpose is put an end to that and supporters to cheer with the Rising Sun flag . In Korea ,
That it is not anti-Japanese because the taboo also be , and Kyodo News , has pointed out that there is a possibility that holds bill was passed .

In South Korea , the voice said the Rising Sun flag ban is of course , punishment that he about too light seems to be the majority .
On the other hand , on the net of Japan , orientation for bill submission , a frosty view in many cases.
If you look at the writing , voice amazed "This Is that even law-abiding country 's South Korea ?" " Japanese , It looks that Korea Me Not go " and was up .
And as will be the Korean people bear the burden rather , was also pointed out that " people of . Korea thought control and censorship that the anti-Japanese soup stock to it? Wonder aware " and .

■ The " also refrain from undertaking any thing to comment " Asahi
On the other hand , design similar to the Rising Sun flag , the only voice to have a number in Japan , and the impact or not to come out wide deep-rooted .
's Become a hot topic , especially on the net, it's house flag of the Asahi Shimbun . Voice "If flag raised , what will be there ," and " ? Lived if Asahi Shimbun " 's many .
According to the public relations department of Asahi , Inc. chapter originally , said that " the symbols were to outline the character of the " morning " in the red Rising Sun which emits light to represent halves on the horizon " .
So I mean that very similar to the Rising Sun flag , but in the public relations department , is not limited to review of " ask , with regard to the legislative process of individual foreign countries ,
It was commented that the only " also refrain from undertaking any thing to comment other than to cover a story about in the paper , such as the Company .
It seems also different depending on the situation that the Rising Sun flag bill is about how to influence , was placed .
The Maritime Self-Defense Force , which has set the Rising Sun flag vessels , as has ever entered the port in South Korea in the event of a Japan-Korea friendship in 2012 ,
It revealed " law Ream , may require further study maybe " and ( Public Relations Office ) . The board , while also to become the extraterritoriality basically ,
That because there is a possibility that you have to respect if domestic law of Korea .
In addition , fishing in Japan , has set a good catch flag of the design , such as those based on the Rising Sun flag , but in fishing Coordination Division of the Fisheries Agency , I predicted that the effect of do not see much .
There shall be fished in Korea, Jeju Island neighborhood " fishing waters agreement , but it is unlikely that the fishing boats come into port in South Korea .
You should be raised only when the big catch flag also back to the port in Japan . In exchange events , I do not have heard of cases listed in Korea good catch flag "
As seen in the Maruha Nichiro Holdings you are using the " dawn food " a logo similar to the Rising Sun flag , and no significant impact , and made ​​it clear that you have wait and see .
There may be things that are floating around in Korea indirectly through " wholesale dealer , but does not directly export .
I am not discussing it does not think the problem is to occur , such as changing the logo "

Jay cast news source
http://www.j-cast.com/2013/09/26184770.html?p=all


Arrest to be listed , the [Korean ] Asahi Shimbun flag Source: ? Nearby ocean-going of the Maritime Self-Defense Force ? Korea " Rising Sun flag bill " , is there any impact on Japan ? [ 09 / 26 ]

75 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 21:12:14.49 ID: L/bO9og /
1 >>
> An excuse , it also became a situation where South Korea is listed banners political

Indeed , Do not betrayal of one's own country 's Asahi Shimbun . Asahi Shimbun not report the fact that it was prepared in advance in the Stadium South Korea


87 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 21:16:25.17 ID: 2aXgkut /
1 >>
I mean this is the MSDF , the Self-Defense Forces flag also Naa 's out .
Lieutenant General flag attached to the car or not.


148 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 21:36:05.78 ID: 3zTyAClk
1 >>
I what does it mean in this bill
Korean I do say even with the " Nida to make concessions if you want rejected ?" w


155 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 21:37:51.58 ID: WW00jwUS
148 >>
How can you get service domestic Korean
Korean is the support of some degree if I anti-Japanese


164 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 21:40:08.57 ID: KZhoWi6S
148 >>
Politicians fool only Nokka~tsu ignorant people are making noise

Koreans 'll only have strangled himself


171 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 21:41:57.55 ID: FQVaH4m7
148 >>
It will do a place like that Well .
Nida 's words, to cooperate in selling Korean Japanese If you want to pretend the Rising Sun flag in Pyeongchang Olympics ?


151 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 21:36:46.66 ID: XIbP9KnO
1 >>
I 'm mean the waters of Okinawa to have applied the territory 's South Korea ?

Fishermen of Okinawa or up the good catch flag temporarily , MSDF Once through the area ,
It can also do just fine such as to capture the Korean ?

The A well , can I , and Is 'm become an international problem?
I 'm be like that possible?


226 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 21:56:24.41 ID: mQnFlmM7
1 >>
" Urinara = off-base " is Na penetrate more and more to the world in this ...
I think Korean棄民both is not the case you are willing , but w


12 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 20:50:32.20 ID :/ eTMPkb4
To change the logo and decades lasted where companies did in recent years usually
There any possibility to change the design of house flag , and Asahi


25 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 20:55:26.75 ID: lzhE7iFf
12 >>
The Asahi Shimbun , do not I do if I change to Pepsi mark .
Company name to Taiji newspaper


101 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 21:19:20.67 ID: tD49tmbl
25 >>
And then there is the hand . Favor .


63 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 21:09:12.46 ID: 1v8pICaL
Korean or had to leave what is not prohibited until now
W I do not have people who stick there someone in Korea


68 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 21:11:01.10 ID: UkCcGDHn
But I wonder Kunekune are flying from Panamax to know
Pakukune you 're right up to reach space Nya period of radical anti-Japanese term out just before


102 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 21:19:26.71 ID: yKcvH7Iy
Could pass bill probably , definitely .
Self-control is because it does not work at all Koreans . Koreans and run away once , it does not stop .

What to perpetrate , the next , exciting Korean .
Koreans to escalate , I wonder if you also ban flag of the Rising Sun ?

Koreans believe doing stupid things like this , criticism if not occur from the South Koreans , the country and perish in the near future for sure .


209 : Air robot ◆ sZFYZs2KgKE3 2013/09/26 ( Thu ) 21:51:11.16 ID: PTKtuLrm
This is racism against them Koreans insulted the national flag of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia .
South Korea apologize to Macedonia


263 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 22:06:21.43 ID: W53VX36n
50 billion of Mizuho Bank I do not return .


268 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 22:07:46.66 ID: B7AQKeY3
263 >>
Mizuho Bank on behalf of the Japanese government that you drift to the right
It presented him as a war criminal liability rather than a loan
So there is no repayment obligation


273 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 22:09:18.98 ID: + bUFVwIY
268 >>
Koreans now receive compensation for war 60 years ago, why ?
Korea www what does not recover from World War II still


281 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 22:10:45.40 ID: B7AQKeY3
273 >>
Since Japan does not have an apology in good faith to Asian countries
Compensation is still not enough


290 : Lee 58 ◆ AOfDTU.apk 2013/09/26 ( Thu ) 22:13:21.35 ID: glQTVFp7
281 >>
273 >>>
> Since Japan does not have the a sincere apology to Asian countries
> Compensation is still not enough

Koreans will repeat the request again after the reset as many times doing this, is the way of life of the Korean people .
Result , Korean eliminate the credit , but Korean guys do not understand it is what it means .


279 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 22:10:28.70 ID: PSzbNgTl
And I think it's stupid such as guy to go South Korea travel this
Wonder not much half


287 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 22:12:28.55 ID: ELHcXbdx
Do not but I think you just tighten the neck of Korea really this
In Japan flag is using the official , Madashimo Besides the official if GSDF
Do not because MSDF of large influence in Korea . Even whether to respond in order to Korea is over Pacific Ocean
And to have to go through territorial waters near Japan , and it 's then afford Nante blockade against Korea to reverse .
Do not because I'm such a kind declared me not to cooperate with such a Self-Defense Forces of such country
Korean such high 'm such that you can not normally Given country South Korea 's war with North Korea
Koreans say U.S. forces just because help , but the U.S. military even then I need call at nearby country to any country ,
Korea when it becomes war , supply in the country of the safe near then become absolutely necessary since America I will not be able to supply such as from Korea . Do not because I'm such that even it is also cut off .
I think the rain is gonna try and abandon Korea well , and this bill will do to established Korean , but Korean and amazing me fool that does not consider these possibilities and position of the country South Korea


363 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 22:28:28.99 ID: xATQC3RE
Koreans is the best way leave because it is different dimension ethnic manners and common sense of the world is not at all through
It is a few years ago , but Korean is listed in the main mast and imposing a battle flag to the MSDF base in Yokosuka
I 've had a Korean naval vessels came in port
That we listed the battle flag I 'm a sense of I'll attack
Korean 's that , extreme in insane
Common sense of the navy in the world pay homage to the partner country ,
It is listed in the main mast partner country flag
MSDF is likely to have been stunned , dazed also U.S. Navy military of course
And someone "or not say it Maybe you said ? I guess Korea flow of rumors there


371 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 22:31:30.97 ID: B7AQKeY3
363 >>
Ships of the South Korean Navy is a case on because to harbor
Case of lowly Japan should pay the utmost respect

So manners of Korea Navy is not wrong


385 : Lee 58 ◆ AOfDTU.apk 2013/09/26 ( Thu ) 22:34:52.07 ID: glQTVFp7
371 >>
363 >>>
> Ships of the South Korean Navy is a case on because to harbor
> Case of lowly Japan should pay the utmost respect
>
> So manners of Korea Navy is not wrong

Koreans that kind of a fool idea , Koreans Is being a fool in Trafalgar victory ceremony .


390 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 22:36:00.79 ID: Up1OKzh0
I want to promote by all means this bill
I Uchikomeru a wedge naturally between the MSDF and Korea Navy
There is a sense for the United States to give up bad


404 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/09/26 (Thu ) 22:40:18.87 ID: ulGopd0X
This is not only a disadvantage in Korea at any cost

Simply because not related to the law , and lived in " emotional problem " until now
It becomes necessary rationale when it comes to methods
Fact that " logic is different only in Korea in the world" that occurs Once this is passed ,
It is to be admitted that " did not have any problem after all " Once this is voted down

Korean 's amateurish are Internet users , such as those doing politics with emotion


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:34:36.78 ID:: 552 PBMhp9hW
To hear that punishment After the banner of Japan , if ordinary Japanese
I interpret " flag is useless if in South Korea , Japan and the Japanese people probably useless " he said.

In other words , South Korea away Japanese confirmed acceleration .
The w starts the beginning of the chicken race which is , or bring up the collective bargaining ahead after


(Friday ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:43:31.71 ID:: 553 8LUKbJ1N
Because it is written, the Rising Sun flag that symbolizes Japan imperialism When I carefully read me " such as " , w chrysanthemum crest also Jan -out
ラベル:Rising Sun flag
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

As a countermeasure to Japan to continue to teach children the history of lies , Let's work with the Southeast Asian countries are also affected countries [ 09 /16 ]

Korean to export the history of Korea
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379810272/


1 : @犇犇φ ★ 2013/09/22 ( Sun ) 09:37:52.79 ID:???
■ Japanese history textbooks that teach just lie

Japanese history textbook high school , which has passed through the test of the Ministry of Education of Japan in March this year , with the contents about Korean history
That the distorted narrative history facts fully revealed . These textbooks , Ren Na Japan Office
Including the theory , lie that is different from the fact that in all areas related to Korea , such as comfort women issue stated
Thing that they are . The lie is customary in Japan textbook , Fukushima nuclear power plant contaminated water runoff control impossible
It is also similar to Abe lied " nuclear power plant contaminated water is control " and though it is state .

This fact , high school for Japanese History Park Hongun members of the Democratic Party has asked the Northeast Asia History Foundation
It became clear result of the translation and analysis of the textbook . According to the analysis result , which was announced on the 15th , government test
Six books of Japanese History B and three books of high school for A Japanese history that has passed through the history textbook a total of nine books , in almost all
History that has been distorted description . In addition , these textbooks are also recognized by some scholars conscience of Japan
Had distorted the fact it has been eye.

Distortion that stands out most is the responsibility Na Japan Office theory . This Baekje , Silla Kaya ancient Japan to attack the Korean peninsula south
It is a claim that ruled , it has been used as a tool to justify the invasion Korea in the past . Ancient
Is it a story how Japan the formation of the state is far behind than that Korea dominated the Korean peninsula south .
Baekje noble record that became a king of Japan to reverse is left . March 2010 , Korea-Japan Joint History further
Research Committee was announced to " Ren Na Japan Office theory is not a fact , agree to waste " and . Such a
Text books taught as historical fact the responsibility Na Japan Office theory , he is in Japan today.

Im Dragon Yamato turbulent Joint History Research Committee : also ( Yakuchu things Korean troops of Hideyoshi ) , internal conflict , " Japan
It is agreed in the war " that caused to solve . Still some textbooks in Japan , and Im Yamato Dragon Ran
As it's a war that occurred for non- cooperation to the country Ming invasion and tribute denial of Korea , the Korea passed on to its responsibilities
Are . Also comfort women issue , you have written and they gathered itself by hiding the fact of forced requisition
There is also a textbook . I was explicitly farmers or " revolt " and " rebellion " and Donghak peasant movement that against the sovereign right of Japanese colonial usurpation
There is also a textbook . Such as Korea land survey business discovery and change his name also of being distorted it was the same .

I can not understand what I think what you really going to get to tell our children the history that has been distorted in this way Japan .
That there is intention to tell children the invasion history of Japan has been distorted , to invade neighboring countries again at a later date
It 's what the non- distorted history like this is impossible . Japan is talking to the wall we also protest how much .
For the distorted history of Japan , in addition to China and South Korea , and all wars in Southeast Asia and the Philippines
It is necessary to consider measures to deal damage the country in league .

▽ Source: Daegu newspaper ( Korean ) ( 2013-09-16 20:36 )
http://www.idaegu.co.kr/news.php?mode=view&num=108559

▽ Combat Organization :
A result of the history textbook analysis [ Textbook of Japan 14 publisher " distortion maliciously textbook of Japan , the Korean history ", " description only claim the Japanese government " [ 09 / 15]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379256675/
73 jubilee held Guangfu South Korea military Jianjun was fierce fight with the Japanese army , such as [Korean ] Imphal strategy [ 09 /16 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379600708/


(Sun ) Hin'nu Muslim ninja 2013/09/22 09:39:46.23 ID:: 8! S21Jmcvu
1 >>
Lie Korean 'll get Barre Once you do that Koreans !


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:46:39.22 ID:: 39 4qrGlaG5
1 >>
This wonder from Vietnam first


(Sun ) 3286 swastika swastika ss 2013/09/22 10:05:26.80 ID:: 115 OPblQ +6 A
1 >>
Say many times , but Koreans do you good in it 's really ?
Korean Do not embarrassed to continue to lie to South Korea ?
The history of truth has been spread all over the world and steadily Koreans even try to hide how much . .
Korean I will be laughing at a later degree to arrive Korea if with a lie !
Try to imagine the disappointment the first time in Korean people at that time . . . It is a great thing Yo !


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:08:16.44 ID:: 133 MiuJCT03
115 >>
Pointless to ask a shame to Korean guys do not such as shame
Is useless even if advised Korean guys not willing to listen to advice

However only some grinding


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:08:49.99 ID:: 134 KjW4se / z
1 >>
Korean I find it convenient to change direction soon Seriously is good . South Korea .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:10:29.89 ID:: 144 defz9 / + e
134 >>
Koreans given that they have lie with the founding of the Republic at the time , Koreans would not dead in the water again .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:13:15.66 ID:: 162 UF9Ox0aA
144 >>
Foundations I 'm rotten Koreans .
That distortion like crazy What do that , there is no attempt to
No choice but to self-destruct by mad Koreans internal contradiction When you reach the limit
I think it's stuff .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:16:17.76 ID:: 187 8g4itIHI
162 >>
Japanese had broken without permission is said " the country I do not have you do not do this Koreans . Japanese me break for a friendly " and from Korean to now and I 'm bad .

Koreans as " Horobiro quickly blur . Countries if no do know what quibble seat of your mailer " soon
I 'm no good if you do not realize that the world has become .
Gaddafi Colonel Hussein is way willl " reluctantly country because not fit that it is not this person"
Do not to say that it was overthrown Because denied all over the world .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:21:43.42 ID:: 230 l4PMLTK8
1 >>
> For the distorted history of Japan , in addition to China and South Korea ,
> The war damage all countries are in Southeast Asia and the Philippines
> It is necessary to consider measures to deal with Union.

Southeast Asian countries , Korea is a member of the Empire of Japan
Very interesting whether the victim finds their same .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:54:46.07 ID:: 455 HFzQG89k
311 >>
Koreans , so believe in the superiority ethically than the Japanese themselves ,
I 'm thinking bad Japanese people , deserve . In particular, South Korea media .

Scolding the Japanese economic power , is a technology powerhouse is , What a pleasure perhaps for Korean them .
There is no consciousness of being ringleader of the largest that I have created a public confrontation of Japan and Korea South Korea media .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:10:10.27 ID:: 587 53EC8Z18
1 >>
How Japan the formation of " ancient state was delayed far from South Korea on the Korean peninsula south
Is it a story that dominated . "

Koreans Yomeyo Wei Zhi Wajin Den .
從郡solstice Yamato , circulating water coast line , history of Korea ,乍南乍東,其北shore dog evil Korean arrival , seven thousand餘里.

It can lead to dog evil Korea is its north coast , seven thousand more .
Expression " north coast " is logically inconsistent if " its " is pointing country just before the " Korea " here .
There is no contradiction if interpreted as " its " is pointing to the " Yamato" .
That is no doubt that the vassal state of Wajin , was colonized " dog evil Korea " at that time .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:39:03.12 ID:: 4 8v86csm3
What Koreans In No made ​​structure! Brain really ? This ethnic


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:01:18.52 ID:: 102 CwKztdnz
Koreans w historical silane true much sorry


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:01:59.05 ID:: 105 CpBDouSH
Oh yeah , is pressed against the Hangul to minority ethnic Koreans do not have the character , but there was business to getting them to tell based
What I was after all whoa
I was talking about such very like than I thought or what it


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:23:09.19 ID:: 244 EI6Q19fA
122 >>
I 'm caught a minority of poor countries and Nidayo , Koreans give financial support originally
In , Koreans ( Korean-style contract usual ) wastepaper promise of support gold After scattered textbook


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:10:56.92 ID:: 146 UGOO9xcm
Koreans I wonder I wonder I think it 's success in this why , , ,


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:12:10.76 ID:: 153 xt9RGp / i
146 >>
Korean Because I do not remember that it has failed ...


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:15:32.12 ID:: 177 2I8qEXax
To think what it would do be Korean when the truth
Spear tip of unfocused anger of Koreans would head to either


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:03:27.79 ID:: 536 uG9UkMgf
Everyone Japan had been dedication morning to Chinese emperor in Kofun Period know if Japanese
Japanese Prince Shotoku made ​​a comparable Chinese diplomacy and for the first time in Yamato era know
This is also listed on all textbook material is alive and well , and it did not have any Japanese who feel humiliation and shame such as it

For some reason , Koreans like ethnic I think humiliation and shame such as my country is had become a vassal state of China and Japan

"Yes , but it is something even he did would have been vassal state of China to Japan ? The only answer " .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:04:10.43 ID:: 543 N0rwPCq9
Korean Together pickpocket history and Southeast Asia , lies in the history of South Korea Although Barre ...


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:10:04.84 ID:: 586 GsudLThZ
So Korean When it is pointed out the lie of Southeast Asia South Korea
The w Na wonder bring up Japan such as acquired


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:53:55.63 ID:: 946 brPC3QsQ
Roughly , It will not be be those historical fact change if neutral .
Japan had dominated the Korean Peninsula south to ancient times , do not then it is a historical fact that can not Kutsugaese .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:00:11.48 ID:: 975 kdam + PbR
I do not Ja Southeast Asian countries to agree to this? www


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:01:07.41 ID:: 981 brPC3QsQ
975 >>
It's not too much to say that 's a grudge against the Korea best in the world let alone agree with and Southeast Asia .


(Sun ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/22 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:03:07.04 ID:: 1000 R32ODdYL
◆ ◆ conclusion

View is different in each country , by scholars of each history .
The only date back if Sakanobore in the past , it can be demonstrated to the eye image , video, and other
Evidence will be poor .
It is in the end it when I wrote that the author is different from the fact that ancient documents of the past , as well as Shiji .

In other words , if the parties should be interpreted . Japan should I teach in the education of Japan . Korea should I teach in Korea .
However , and having to stay out of other countries that , the country involving unrelated , to people
The Kurikae to the thoughtless words and distort history is neither convincing at all , it's evidence that do not quite understand the meaning of " history " .
ラベル:Textbook
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

South Korean Defense Acquisition Program Administration , Rejected again the F-15SE adoption [ 09 /24 ]

South Korean army 's incompetence
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1380008335/

1: Johnnyφ ★ 2013/09/24 ( Tue ) 16:38:55.13 ID:???
Next fighter model F-15SE " rejected " ... business re- promotion (preliminary )

Trouble inevitable forces of expansion plans

F-15SE ( Seoul = Yonhap News) Kim Ku~igun , Kim Ho-jun reporter = U.S. Boeing ( Silent Eagle ) was a complete change from the sole candidate , be voted down again .

Defense Acquisition Program Administration The results open the defense business promotion committee in the 24th Kim Ku~anjin Defense Minister presided over , was deliberate and tabled projects as the " F-15SE next fighter model selection plan " ,
It made ​​it clear that it has rejected the F-15SE.

Defense Acquisition Program Administration explained, " Through a deep discussion to such operational environment and security on the basis of the sectoral evaluation results such as cost model and another mission capability , was rejected and finally by committee " he said.

Defense Acquisition Program Administration through the total project cost adjustment such that there is a need to modify the required procedures for the introduction of fighter in consultation with " relevant agencies ,
I said, " is planning to re- promote business in blank or speed of the force is to minimize .

Three models of the F-35A U.S. Lockheed Martin , including the F-15SE, European aviation defense and space industry (EADS) Eurofighter is was bid in FX business is a weapon introduction of maximum business since the founding ,
Only F-15SE to present the price of the total project cost within limits , it was tabled in the defense business promotion committee in the sole candidate .

It is a vision that can not be avoided trouble to force expansion plans of the Air Force in preparation for the selection of aging fighter next fighter model selection while becomes a dud , was trying to ensure early high-performance fighter .


Yonhap ( South Korea )
http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2013/09/24/0200000000AKR20130924157900043.HTML

Combat Organization
As sole candidate tabled [ Korea ] Korea Air Force next fighter business , F-15SE is [ 09 /24 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379985559/

[Korean ] military vagus Air Force request a stealth -oriented South Korea , the next-generation machine selection [ 09 / 21 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379760498/


Quoted source : ・ [ Korea ] Korea Defense Acquisition Program Administration , again rejected [ 09 /24 ] the F-15SE adoption

(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:30:13.18 ID:: 185 7hWNXXq5
1 >>
Boeing is not it also angry What is this?
Koreans probably useless if you do not keep your bidding disabled in Bidding time if there 's no good in performance


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:02:01.55 ID:: 258 SNIb52LK
1 >>
Or over one , but I 'm supposed to be more than Otsuri is crazy come even SE enemy is if your country of Dear Leader Koreans
Korean Do you do come and where it intends to argue about? w


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:51:50.37 ID:: 476 wd28eLDl
1 >>
Koreans w 'll Shorty do not need no arms Because I return to the territories of Shina soon


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:00:01.50 ID:: 714 N8uzpBJ5
1 >>
What thing is this?
It could be from an unavoidable because I did not meet conditions until now , but ( the number of is extraordinary is it aside in this case )

Thing out there is no problem to bid side this time ? ( I was at odds something last time but it aside is there)

Is it that there You say drop later in the convenience of ordering side 's bid ?
I think this , and not a mon was accumulated trader , but I wonder , such that it is in Any Average such as public works in Japan ?


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:12:24.80 ID:: 778 MaZOyDFO
1 >>
What Korean I want to hell ?
You can not buy that there is no budget . Do not really to say one million times lie
Do not but is pathetic Chung full view you do not approve such a reality ...


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:41:39.71 ID:: 11 CmwN + dVB
And I think that no one sell me anymore Korean ...


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:41:46.02 ID:: 12 Miyayr8b
Because fluoride - such mon can not win the next fighter of Japan


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:42:42.12 ID:: 14 WgKws + be
Korean or buy the CCP finally made


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:59:16.31 ID:: 91 Bo0kbbcb
14 >>
I'll think even China and does sold state-of-the-art Korean .
Since China does not trust South Korea .
China 's death , only " use " .


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:43:20.78 ID:: 18 3E2cntwi
Koreans why do not if you have divided the fighter of China


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:45:09.07 ID:: 27 WgKws + be
18 >>
May be stationed in South Korea People's Liberation Army by it because it is also necessary training


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:42:13.96 ID:: 217 oh4jdEal
Nippon me; 'em tell me maintenance base in Asia of F-35 in Korean someone
Koreans should disappear suddenly want


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:43:05.72 ID:: 218 9Abd3yiT
Koreans Tsukaeyo in Pyeongchang Olympic Games budget more important than that
Na from red cent not help Japan


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:43:43.37 ID:: 220 JSHskmVm
I wish if Akiramere Koreans because of not touch no sleeve where it was Gonesse
How can trap not help me to thinking of the Korean people 's wild such mad

Japan is the same of me wants to prepare more than one U.S. task force with the regular aircraft carrier , something impossible impossible
Korean is not the military organization that was in stature , I step on the same rut with the Soviet Union collapse of the Star Wars program

Koreans of Ne w Ja do should I ask them to interchange any Super K to appeal to North Korea rather


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:45:57.34 ID:: 227 2I1zphuc
Koreans because I become useless treasure to no matter what you
Ok a cheap guy


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:46:14.27 ID:: 228 x9MgHRjv
Koreans will not need a blue-chip guy if you do against the clunker north . Koreans white blur 'll strengthen the defense of the capital by turning the money in the army .


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:50:31.82 ID:: 235 HAaRnl + /
And because in this case , Korean 'm Shimae to the Russian-made at a stretch

That way , on Korea also easy to match the equipment with Shina and the price is also not a do become affordable Koreans ?


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:58:59.74 ID:: 251 SNIb52LK
235 >>
It then, right is the most common ones
You do not think it 's behavior on the west side you look hup me that country
Or , w be nice just about Mig21 if national power of that country


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:51:04.87 ID:: 236 hRMs / mEG
South Korea " was hit play only this but , over a not easy what ..."
Skilled in the art is "I die "


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:52:52.90 ID:: 239 snMImOvr
As a result of out Koreans we turn away also bid fifty how many times this .
The side that also sell other Might have exhausted amazed .

Korean Bell actually ideal if you want . I 'll hear only talk .
It Ja enough support right?


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:55:43.96 ID:: 245 RHn4stzv
South Korea Become military government in coup ?


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:56:35.25 ID:: 246 SNIb52LK
To be without 's the same as Japan because Koreans w or results spoiled it was kneaded
Koreans w 'll sleep talking level such as F35 to habit that can not be operated in decent even stick Eagle


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:57:41.11 ID:: 247 O6r61xsS
Korean 'll be able to collect the participants bid paying money from the next


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:58:56.91 ID:: 250 mueMImBV
247 >>
Or two , I got to Ja absent Boeing next time?

And w from being a fool your opponent pretty What would have been negative selection model is chosen


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:38:05.19 ID:: 427 EVgmTxor
I want to see the real thing F15SE . Koreans great if it would buy


(Tue ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:47:17.29 ID:: 457 5HKzhUpt
427 >>
South Korea is capable of heavy maintenance of the F-15 already , IRAN in Japan of U.S. aircraft also because much is in charge
Do not , but I was a realistic option only be said to be planning stage yet . The SE .

Because I wonder such gonna be " useless F-35 other than " In conclusion Well , Korean or budget significantly increase the rest
Do not alternative or a reduction of the number of aircraft procurement .

Number of 60 aircraft originally would assume the three squadrons + spare Koreans , but the constants of Squadron
Plus about 100 billion yen after by reducing the machine about 45 × 3 squadrons = total number ( three aircraft machine + 12 spare )
Do not you would not settle down at realistic if .

But even so, because more than procurement plan number 42 machine of Japan , Koreans will agree to frantically dance wildly .


429 : <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/24 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) ( Tue ) 19:39:34.17 ID :/ hKW5GPU
Boeing , w Na 's Bti slice


458: ◆ 65537PNPSA 2013/09/24 ( Tue ) 19:47:37.61 ID: IfF5PSrM BE :176127269-PLT (13051)
429 >>
Asiana Airlines also Na and then says , " Boeing is bad" What
ラベル:F-15
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Screaming that sounded in France "Japan apologize " - For the Buddha resolution adopted , go drawer cooperation of government deputies and ★ 2 [ 09 /20 ]

Koreans are liars
Koreans were tampered this article

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379717732/


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/09/21 ( Sat ) 07:55:32.16 ID that came back : 1 : ? ?
http://img.sbs.co.kr/newimg/news/20130919/200690872.jpg
http://img.yonhapnews.co.kr/photo/yna/YH/2013/09/18/PYH2013091801620008100_P2.jpg
http://img.yonhapnews.co.kr/photo/yna/YH/2013/09/19/PYH2013091900020008100_P2.jpg
▲ Photo separate source (SBS news - Yonhap News vinegar )

[ Asia Economy] 18th ( Chusoku ) holiday began , " We were slaves of the Japanese military " Chuseok . Hula it rains
Voice of Korea Harmonium rang in the Palais de Miyamae third party, in Paris . Europe can not understand Korean
To grab for any length of time the attention of tourists and people , of Harmonium that he decided to come to France to lead the old drive
Obsession has spread to the entire world beyond the square .

January 8, leave 1992 , Wednesday gathering of comfort women Harmonium from damage that began in the Japanese Embassy in Korea before Fran
I was also held in a nest . Wednesday rally that has lasted more than 20 years lines U.S. , Taiwan , and Indonesia , including Japan
Have you ever , but we were held in France This is the first time .

Kim Bokuton became a witness on behalf of the comfort women damage from Harmonium , Harmonium is ( 88 ) " Korean War
Was made to the frustrated I think that it is miserably trampled by the Japanese military . Question of comfort women victims Japan regrets the error
It was , "he said help to be able to solve the problem .

100 French women's organizations volunteer corps Korea Council for problem and ( Ting Corps today) officials , overseas compatriots to rally
Remainder participated . Sentence to encourage participation to cheer the Harmonium from any social network service (SNS)
Spread . French " historical , citizens Twitter ID @ SPA *****, such as @ acc ***** Paris Wednesday meeting
I was opened . I posted a support statement to be " hope so that you can receive the apology of Japan as soon as possible .

France women's groups representatives met Harmonium from prior to the rally France Jokain resolution along with the " Joint Declaration
I told the position that " bring out the cooperation of the government and lawmakers for adoption . Ting Corps Association official "French women get
As co- Informed more damage situation in Europe such as the United Nations and the Solidarity through the human rights organization is called
Scheduled to Joint Response aimed at problem solving and then call for power , embark more actively . Comfort women rally this time
It was , "he said to expect it to be the basis for achieving the recovery of wartime human rights of assault victims , such as problem .
( Koryaku )

Social Ministry of Culture Lee Hye Young reporter

Source: screaming that rang in the ( Korean ) France Asia economy ... " Japan apologize "
http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2013092012432151429
Before thread
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379686379/
2013/09/20 ( Fri) 23:12:59.02 : Time thread stood

Combat Organization : Wednesday meeting of [ comfort women ] comfort women , in Paris, France for the first time to hold [ 09 / 18]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379491912/


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:59:37.56 ID:: 7 ezHosP3y
1 >>
Kim Bokuton became a witness on behalf of the comfort women damage from Harmonium , Harmonium is ( 88 ) " Korean War
Was made to the frustrated I think that it is miserably trampled by the Japanese military . Question of comfort women victims Japan regrets the error
It was , "he said help to be able to solve the problem .



Japanese troops something does not exist at the time the Korean War , but something wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:04:43.22 ID:: 27 eHlTDOER
7 >>
Did you gone Mr. w Botton Wow What " Korean War " ?
Was forcibly taken away by this is if I say the truth and even South Korea , not in Japan Kim Bokuton
Contradiction is eliminated to the testimony , and there was a comfort woman forced by Korean Korean War at the time
The fact that a Nde , that it is negative in Japan and Japanese people will also disappear .
Come on , it's just one more effort .
Kim Bokuton is www speak all the truth


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:39:19.42 ID:: 492 fAKdVANh
Imakita .

7 >>
Request destination of apology and compensation , Kim Bokuton is wwwwww or not to Ya Nikki said with a self-


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:41:27.33 ID:: 494 IGe5BkN2
492 >>
To be told
Kim Bokuton that white somehow to "Japan " and " Korean War damage " to go to " France "


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:48:17.24 ID:: 678 pDSNEjaH
7 >>
Original is also confirmed.
Wwww such is written Korean War 's ( = Korean War ) certainly


( Sat ) Eggplant Toko ◆ 3Yl5YF6yKo 2013/09/21 12:53:40.41 ID:: 684 tlHjVq1g
678 >>
Wow , it's really ...

What what is a lie true past liar , Kim Bokuton is www Do not 'm becoming less Wakan other guys also own


( Sat ) Ta152 H-0 ◆ Tank / Lgwis 2013/09/21 12:57:08.01 ID:: 685 bqUCeqNE
684 >>
W Please use it to spread the word for the actual fighting for the storage


"Japan apologize " screaming that sounded [ comfort women ] in France because of Buddha resolution adopted , go drawer cooperation of government deputies and [ 09 /20 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379686379/
> Kim Bokuton , the Harmonium ( 88 ) " Korean War
> Was made to the frustrated I think that it is miserably trampled by the Japanese military .
Source: screaming that rang in the ( Korean ) France Asia economy ... " Japan apologize "
http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2013092012432151429
http://www.peeep.us/5c83ad75 fish print 1
http://megalodon.jp/2013-0921-0013-02/www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2013092012432151429 fish print 2


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:04:57.91 ID:: 28 6651crRP
1 >>
> " We were slaves of the Japanese military "

Kim Bokuton but have said, " Never say such as sex slaves " before a little
Or that Ting Corps Association is watermark soothing , convinced assent was also named ...


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:06:32.38 ID:: 30 VbCXOa6F
1 >>
> Was made to the frustrated feelings are trampled miserably by the Japanese military , " the Korean War . So that it is possible to solve the problem of comfort women victims Japan regrets the error is ( 88 ) Kim Bokuton became witnesses , Harmonium it was , "he said to help .


What is " by the Japanese military Korean War at the time ," What this ? ? ?
There was something military in Japan Korean War ?
Such a great lie , not a media thrust ? !


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:51:37.02 ID:: 213 NIa5VLON
1 >>
( 27 - truce in July 1953 June 25, 1950 ) Korean War
Japanese troops disbanded ( 1945 )


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:09:19.06 ID:: 254 IGe5BkN2
1 >>
> Kim Bokuton became a witness on behalf of the comfort women damage from Harmonium , Harmonium is ( 88 ) " Korean War
> Was made to the frustrated I think that it is miserably trampled by the Japanese military . Question of comfort women victims Japan regrets the error
> It was , "he said help to be able to solve the problem .

Kim Bokuton to confirm Ocean Princess
Japanese troops lost the army and navy are disarmed in Allied occupied and had a war in Korea
One page ... also the Japanese army strongest legend


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:12:39.87 ID:: 262 66 + pRuCF
254 >>
Or two , and though I was thinking before ,
IF YOU I try not to match make sense on purpose Kim Bokuton ,
What was the home of Nanumu ? For the United States and South Korea ,
Do not have or was forced detention facilities for that is not a dangerous story .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:27:26.57 ID:: 468 5sjfCB0K
1 >>
Kim Bokuton became a witness on behalf of the comfort women damage from Harmonium , Harmonium ( 88 ) is

By being trampled miserably by the Japanese military " Korean War

Was made to the frustrating thought . Question of comfort women victims Japan regrets the error
It was , "he said help to be able to solve the problem .

Kim Bokuton is fraud confirmed ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:31:01.29 ID:: 477 cj8AVa8R
1 >>

> Kim Bokuton became a witness on behalf of the comfort women damage from Harmonium , Harmonium is ( 88 ) " Korean War
> Was made to the frustrated I think that it is miserably trampled by the Japanese military . Question of comfort women victims Japan regrets the error
> It was , "he said help to be able to solve the problem .

" On behalf of the comfort women damage from Harmonium ," and " being trampled miserably by the Japanese military at the time the Korean War "
Kim Bokuton you release ( gold Fukudo ) is a man who refused to meet Toru Hashimoto has vomited absurd remarks , but previous
Testimony is funny from , since he will have been a comfort woman to defeat since Japan is testimony of the person
It is a person who has been pointed out , but after all , or was the comfort women of the Korean War

Future , Kim Bokuton is , there will be either be silenced by South Korea , is allowed to change the testimony
Might


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:30:55.03 ID:: 554 FfQ9nQTt
1 >>
Kim Bokuton , the Harmonium ( 88 ) " Korean War

If there are this aunt blur fell ...


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:33:09.32 ID:: 557 SiG9YMgw
554 >>
Why Korea to ban the question to comfort women for a long time
Press conference does not exist still Kim Bokuton


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:26:39.70 ID:: 639 PNfQ + h9q
1 >>
Do not 'm Your comments Japan , such as if they were comfort women used in ongoing , I am obliquely upward , that prostitutes major exporter to do 'll White crackdown on prostitutes without doing just such a thing to Koreans .
This old lady Kim Bokuton is probably Ocean Princess , Kim Bokuton Think nuisance human Na Do not be in other countries do the propaganda of the South Korean government -led .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:44:50.63 ID:: 720 8n9YEm39
1 >>
Korean War ?
Japan army does not exist at that time


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:14:49.80 ID:: 754 zAVmV9VP
1 >>
" The Japanese Army Korean War ..."
I thing this will fall to speak .

However the French people who do not know the situation of East Asia at the time
It can not be fully understood , by all means
Shalt be described in detail with the public and private sectors .

French will who understands the fabricated story typical .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:20:47.98 ID:: 765 FX595rgM
754 >>
The problem is not a problem there army has had to manage the comfort women ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:22:53.59 ID:: 771 PVFn9VhL
765 >>
'S comfort station at the time of the Korean War , but not related to Japanese military anyway ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:46:37.90 ID:: 831 FX595rgM
805 >>
806 >>
I'll be writing in more coloring If you say with the intention of fishing .
I want to say to the comfort women entrusted suppliers from Japan are managing the comfort women
Do not you think there was employment without also check carefully whether force ? Are you I thought .
Is it not it guy to tell me there was a murderous intent is deep inside you and say in this trial ?


( Sat ) Eggplant Toko ◆ 3Yl5YF6yKo 2013/09/21 14:49:34.22 ID:: 841 tlHjVq1g
831 >>
Skilled in the art I have managed .
There is a diary trader is doing instead of prostitutes also something remittance such as small deposits and withdrawals daily .
And the diary mainly Koreans .


( Sat ) @ samurai apprentice smartphone 2013/09/21 14:49:46.28 ID:: 844 Ru1Ie8KB
831 >>
Military rather than had hired comfort women , skilled employment , is operated by the military It is hygiene for the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:26:40.81 ID:: 926 QoW / MPyd
Japan Did I do something 's Korean War ?


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:27:44.67 ID:: 927 pfERjIKy
926 >>

Processing of mine North Korea handed out


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:40:37.95 ID:: 945 2Dwy/i7L
Say the real as " sex slaves " It would guarantee guide Federation and Jeju Island incident by ROK forces .
The killing gangbang after the military internally before killing the woman is too good .
It would have been short-lived Courtesan as well have survived if .
Physical evidence but also a ant Korea is going to be the same in Vietnam well .
( The dangerous problem essentially for South Korea that is ) , which is taboo in Korea now now
Although the South Korean government said would like substitution of the crime of all Japanese colonial taint of the Korean War at the time as well as national policy .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/21 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:58:56.02 ID:: 985 YDDTgWxV

The comfort women issue , this is a problem in the Korean army = comfort women .
It is also a problem the Korean people and the Korean government , Korean mass media , trying to Surikaeyo to the work of the Japanese army , it .

< = And South Korea military comfort women is >
Between 1990 to 1945 , and that of comfort women was organized by the U.S. Forces Korea (USFK) and ROK forces .
During the Korean War , in addition to the captive female guerrilla women and soldiers of North Korea , or is determined to be co-workers of North Korea and China side ,
By entrainment forced Korean army ( ie the South Korean government ) , Korean women who fled late has been to comfort women .

Also referred to as " special comfort Corps " in South Korea , from operations to incorporate the mobile = comfort women system or fixed .
Human Resources and Administration is the official record ( Korea Army Headquarters was compiled in 1956 of "backward history of warfare " , by the testimony of witnesses
Are supported )

The other day , comfort women who came to Japan , South Korea this army = comfort women . I "According to South Korea army " This Korea military brothels =
Systematic abduction against Korean women had been made.
The South Korean government has done a " substitution " that it is a thing by the Japanese army , this . This substitution work ,
Asahi Shimbun , Mainichi Shimbun , Japan Communist Party , the Social Democratic Party , the Democratic Party is complicit .
ラベル:comfort women
posted by nokija at 16:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Survey] South Korea views of that foreign To study in 10 countries around the world Japan and the United States, China, Russia excluded [07/28]

Koreans whether to publish really
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1374977972/


1: Rough seas φ ★ 2013/07/28 (Sun) 11:19:32.08 ID:???
[Seoul Yonhap]

The 28th, Foreign Ministry officials of South Korea made it clear it is possible to obtain for the first time the image of South Korea to study for major country in the world.

The study is expected to be used as materials for the realization of "charm Korea the world trust" national challenge Park Geun (-hye) regime.

The study

Asia (India, Australia, and Vietnam),
Americas (Canada and Brazil),
Europe (Germany, Turkey, Poland),
Africa and the Middle East (Egypt, South Africa)

Done two months to target the general public more than 1,000 each in four regions and 10 countries, will be announced in October.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs survey of 20 countries in 2015 and 2014.
It is a policy that summarizes the results of a survey in three years a total of 50 countries, take public diplomacy strategy of the country.

Japan and the United States, China, Russia research results of conventional many were excluded. Countries where there is a need to focus public diplomacy surveyed.
I ask the consulting company research and analysis.

Image previous surveys had been conducted on people with network information and Korea primarily related to.
Was pointed out that there is a limit to that investigation sporadic and small-scale survey of diplomatic missions level in many cases, to analyze the perception of foreigners to Korea.


2013/07/28 11:00
http://japanese.yonhapnews.co.kr/Politics2/2013/07/28/0900000000AJP20130728000300882.HTML


42: third generation fox dog raccoon Daimajin ◆ MAJIN/mCI6 2013/07/28 (Sun) 11:29:16.37 ID: A/g9xbFs
1 >>

You will say to know the facts that are hated from all over the world, what to try?


(Sun) Taizo ◆ 6YtHw9Csqs 2013/07/28 11:30:59.39 ID:: 46 tdN2SohM BE :404976839-PLT (30055)
42 >>
Country with a fatal impact, what would be it's all right, and hate w that has been removed from the beginning

> Japan and the United States, China, Russia research results of conventional many were excluded.

39 >> In addition to it


56: third generation fox dog raccoon Daimajin ◆ MAJIN/mCI6 2013/07/28 (Sun) 11:33:31.97 ID: A/g9xbFs
46 >>

By excluding it, I wonder there any meaning

The w would omit the trouble if you are studying together


(Sun) Taizo ◆ 6YtHw9Csqs 2013/07/28 11:36:21.17 ID:: 65 tdN2SohM BE :119993524-PLT (30055)
56 >>
To direct the Korean nation that inspire longing is jealousy is respected by the world,
W I wonder inconvenient if there is a rich country economically than their


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:31:30.63 ID:: 48 Akq + eA6A
1 >>
People do not know that something of Korea then no wonder most interested in? ww


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:23:09.03 ID:: 188 vhfKc / Yw
1 >>
Policy to take public diplomacy strategy of the country

In other words, do not declare a future, to the anti-Japanese activities focus in the investigation of these countries well


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:52:53.48 ID:: 215 JXCPWl4z
1 >>
It 's that' s exclusion place that could be said Borokuso already short.
It would have excluded the place that is carried out in a country already image questionnaire to Thailand after Korean.
Na from bad and there is a difference and Based on the results of the present study.

Tampering with the results of the survey is of course, but I want to avoid questionnaire such as overseas Koreans with foreign people.


262: Ninpocho [Lv = 13, xxxPT] (1 Tasu0:9) [TEPCO 74.4%] 2013/07/28 (Sun) 13:32:41.41 ID: XN9pGVTS
1 >>
Vietnam and Brazil and Germany Na would be useless

> Countries where there is a need to focus public diplomacy surveyed
That country surveyed outside is good matter
I will not hate the goofy sore to say unnecessary things like this


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:39:37.12 ID:: 377 v1c5E1qE
1 >>
This subject out of hope unless it is Oh My God ... did not have to hear again? w


410: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/29 (Mon) 04:06:59.49 ID: v0v + Tf93
1 >>
South Korea >> image as seen from the foreign

What?
W be prostitute
Such as massage? www


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:21:40.69 ID:: 4 FZIv5XK4
It be nice to have the survey results as can be properly published


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:09:05.00 ID:: 379 URJ + nZQl
4 >>
> It be nice to have findings, such as can be properly published

Report Nida you are able to more already


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:22:08.68 ID:: 6 Imtv6U / Z
> The 28th, Foreign Ministry officials of South Korea made it clear it is possible to obtain for the first time the image of South Korea to study for major country in the world
↑ ↑
※ except for Japan and the United States and Russia (laughs)


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:48:54.14 ID:: 268 FH / pCjOI
6 >>
Is it removed intentionally the country to know the reality of Chung
Do not remember the first place bulgogi pizza also called


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:22:15.38 ID:: 7 1eSdUA6C
Good results ・ ・ ・ ww If you are not out in this

Or two, and ・ ・ ・ w If It had "Korea? Do not know" or


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:22:41.94 ID:: 8 ndodHoKn
Comfort women, prostitutes Are will become top: After image research
Their will and then they like crazy to the world


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:23:09.42 ID:: 11 snbLGTgH
Inauguration

Visit to America

Visit to China

Could not call the other countries

Ends here

W It good in ease of Leonardo 's diplomacy


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:23:19.40 ID:: 12 WqKls2n /
Ww I could easily disastrous After research in Japan and Russia


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:23:33.14 ID:: 13 aH34ZSf2
One to be bad ...... or were excluded
The ...... fun or trying to better impression of myself from it and to do so?


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:23:39.55 ID:: 14 aWSoPraH
Prostitute Korean Na had been a problem in Australia


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:24:53.11 ID:: 20 qZT0kFT +
Www Na is popular all over the world 's Korean

Reputation of South Korea in the evaluation of the international community deteriorated negative evaluation of the Korea China less than 65% of the 2013 German [international] BBC public opinion survey [05/25]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1369389284

Countries that have a bad evaluation for [international] Korea BBC poll 2013 [05/28] the United Kingdom, Germany, Turkey, France, Canada, and Mexico
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1369713152

[U.S.] "not hear the story's only Korean people. Accustomed to humans" was affixed to the building of Korea Town "can insult people 'Poster controversial [03/26]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1364304329
ラベル:survey
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

"Shop and cafeteria is too high!" 1000 high school students, Protest destroyed the school facilities [09/18]

China is a nation riot
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1379488978/



1: Soki Soba φ ★ 2013/09/18 (Wed) 16:22:58.64 ID:???
September 17, 2013, according to reports Guangming network, at a high school in China and Henan Shangqiu Zhecheng County,
Over 1,000 students destroyed the shop, such as the school cafeteria, and protested against the sales price too high.

Student protest will be held on the 14th this month, students dissatisfied with the height of the selling price of the product of cafeteria-shop systems and schools participated.
They sailed around to destroy the school gate facility cafeteria, shop, classroom, in the west, such as the living quarters from the school gate in the east.
In addition, the situation in which one school official is subjected to violence from a population of students from the outbreak.
Police received the Problem was dispatched to the scene, but it can not also be entered by dividing the protests large student et al.
Protest that followed the school until the concession. (Translation and editing / Uchiyama)

52 minute delivery (Wed) 13:18 September Record China
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130918-00000020-rcdc-cn


18:! Ninja TEPCO [81.1%] 2013/09/18 (Wed) 16:30:13.87 ID: Ivxgw + O3
1 >>
Chinese even though I do such as bringing lunch to boycott
There will be such as the self-catering at school to come with stove and pot Chinese


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 21:26:08.77 ID:: 162 67zBhE56
18 >>
Chinese w it is to be self-catering at the hotel


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 16:53:58.19 ID:: 61 AXKhLFb9
1 >>
Hey!
Lighten this photo!
It'll have supposed to be great than I thought?

I was laughing such as www or not it but riot, riot really.
ttp :/ / www.recordchina.co.jp/gallery.php?gid=76923


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 17:02:24.85 ID:: 75 InFtiunj
61 >>
Practice of smashed by Japanese companies of Chinese?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c") Mr. 2013/09/18 16:27:16.00 ID:: 10 iM1XJVhY
> Protest that followed the school until the concession

Chinese ethnic group can not talk


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 16:28:17.24 ID:: 11 qkM8FZqg
The Chinese thus school cafeteria could be abolished.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 16:30:29.47 ID:: 19 GOj1YCAy
This w lunch bill will only further increased in order to make the repair cost Chinese


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 16:31:49.41 ID:: 21 dBGwiYGN
Wonder there is no lunch Chinese culture
Korean small Chinese ideology and then had to say 's something you sinners eat cold rice to Chinese


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 17:43:36.13 ID:: 113 0wziNU +0
21 >>
Oh dear. It w not a good to high school students of this 1000 people


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 16:37:11.26 ID:: 33 ois4QnrN
Enemy I wonder young CCP and, not school cafeteria


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 21:45:05.24 ID:: 163 kqtxgAYV
33 >>
The Chinese will lose it if you Ya~tsu


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 16:40:14.56 ID:: 35 XuB7hD0O
It is lunch Without Chinese died because school cafeteria
Chinese people because China will not do lunch?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 16:46:51.74 ID:: 50 InFtiunj
It can be seen yet if such as sit-in protest, but the Chinese break Why?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 16:50:29.22 ID:: 55 l38MP + KI
Student, Go for it!
And, the Chinese can fire the socialist revolution!
Socialist revolution is'll happen in socialist country the first time in history in China.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 16:58:20.02 ID:: 67 r7wPIc73
'll Riot going on Horahora, Chinese from not taking a breather in the anti-Japanese demonstrations.

Japanese people business owners, I will start soon.
Place early, the person who was pulled from the Chinese market It is good Japanese.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 17:07:08.27 ID:: 78 okYSaPpX
Chinese such as freedom of speech more
Such as is the implementation of universal suffrage
For lofty goal
I stand up


(Water) Anonymous 2013/09/18 17:28:10.16 ID:: 97 dwpmVLfC
The next, I ask the Communist Party headquarters.




(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 17:31:46.34 ID:: 103 zgi14MOe
Chinese I'll be expanding domestic demand If I had to break something every day only this

China ...
Horrible child ...


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 17:35:03.46 ID:: 104 dX + ih7rW
103 >>
600,000 per year, a riot because the number 10 crashed fatal accident of aircraft, usually, extent of this is not to the article China.
This time, I was in the news "So the U.S. government broadcaster Radio Free Asia".


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 18:08:51.45 ID:: 132 rQ3X2unS
There is no patience Chinese because it is small emperor.
Because it was imprinted to see many times the anti-Japanese riots on TV, there is no resistance to sabotage the Chinese.
There is no medicine to give to fool.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/18 19:21:54.64 ID:: 146 M832m3wx
All w might wish to break down if things are Chinese

Cultural standard of Aborigines is Na is terrible
...
ラベル:食堂 students
posted by nokija at 09:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

2013年09月27日




























































posted by nokija at 00:01| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。