2013年10月02日

[Korean] The radioactivity ripples also sanitary products market, Anti-Japanese sentiment effect - Europe made replaces the made in Japan [09/27]

Koreans do not use Korean products
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1380295825/


1: earthworm φ ★ 2013/09/28 (Sat) 00:30:25.06 ID:???
Autumn 2010, bought a sanitary product in the supermarket during the Tokyo business trip company employee surnamed Chang's (32)
I've been buying the same product through the purchasing agency site or Internet site of Japan ever since. 2011
I heard a story March years, Fukushima nuclear power plant after the accident, sanitary napkins also said to be contaminated with radioactivity, but Japanese
Was paying no attention to be because it thoroughly. However, the beginning of this year, the Government of Japan nuclear power plant damage rumors spread also
Heart shook immediately news that is hiding up and hear. Recommendation is made in Germany from just friends
Because it was, I changed the product without regret immediately. Chang, who tried to use the German pad best "made in Japan
It complained that I thought it 's, but I will, "was the frog in the well.

Sensitive women spare no money in 'that day'. product irritation hides the smell sometimes they do not
If I invest boldly. That is why the last few years, Japanese products have occupied a part of the sanitary products market. Only
woman you are, to repel Japanese products radioactivity ripples of Japan's happened twice is increasing.

Product made diaper companies in Europe like this has bite. According to the U.S. USA Today
World sanitary products market is about $ 80 billion if. P & G in the U.S., Kimberly-Clark, Johnson & Jonso
It is the order of Kao SCA of Sweden and emissions, and Uni-Charm of Japan. Domestic market size is 1.5 trillion won
Korea P & G and Yuhan-Kimberly of Korea-US cooperation companies are divided degree. Recently, L of Korea-Japan collaboration company
G Uni-Charm has spread market, small business product that emphasizes a variety of functionality has also issued a challenge.
Imported goods have accounted for about 10%. Japanese products were replaced in Europe in this product.

cause of the first Japanese product is subjected to blow radioactivity fear, second is the levitation of anti-Japanese sentiment. Some domestic
The company Internet sentence two years ago, sanitary napkins that their are using made in Japan absorber
It suffered heavy damage walking around the. Some companies are produced in Fukushima nuclear power plant close to Japan their products
Explain to have been produced in a safe place, away 650 kg and Disasters region hoax that is rife in the SNS
Was, but are puzzled rumor does not fit. Posted sentence of the blog is like a game of tag, and up also if you erase
You have a bad image gradually to come.

Industry insiders "Women rational how much notoriety If you find the time to the Internet because it is emotional difference between men and
Tend not to the orientation to see related products, even if described. For this reason, Japan-made sanitary products is our land
It was, "he said and seen disappear from.
(Koryaku)

Source: Comedy dot com (Korean) sanitary napkins market also pushed day made ripples in radioactivity from Europe ...
http://www.kormedi.com/news/article/1207993_2892.html


Quoted source: also, [Korean] sanitary products market impact - Europe made replaces the radioactivity ripples made in Japan, anti-Japanese sentiment also [09/27]

(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:50:06.62 ID:: 44 2pCPF925
>> Have you think every time you see the made in Japan boycott article such like 1.

Person of ordinary households did not buy a high commodity to say Japanese products Korean? And.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:35:37.54 ID:: 8 51BLHmo4
Koreans w in the entry ban Japanese tourist to come to South Korea from being radioactive contamination


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:36:04.87 ID:: 9 x4hbdfbK
Though it is a nation that is afraid of radioactivity so, Korean I'm living in at the radiation dose higher than the warning area of ​​Fukushima.
Thyroid cancer in women, apparently is supposed to be amazing Koreans.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:36:13.01 ID:: 10 xtGVjYuc
Paddle does not home make Koreans


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:49:50.06 ID:: 43 jLilvQTI
10 >>
You can not trust most.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:38:54.92 ID:: 15 xQLlmLzQ
Should the embargo all Japanese products in order to remove the anxiety of Koreans Korean government ('・ ω ・ `)
Given also the safety of Korean residents in passing, to be protected immediately Koreans ('・ ω ・ `)


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:40:06.10 ID:: 18 ilPhJL8Z
What Korean I do not use a domestic?
Koreans do not make on their own and diapers? ? ?


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 05:40:27.65 ID:: 130 IykrE8vt
18 >>
> What I do not use a domestic?
> Do not you make on their own and diapers? ? ?

Hint
It is not even make your own candle, Koreans are buying from Japan


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:45:44.23 ID:: 33 rudhDytL
Koreans ・ ・ ・ w Hey then a people who without or check the facts, believe the only thing convenient for me


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:46:06.31 ID:: 36 slT + RXiI
Domestic products do not been credit at all in Korea.

Europe Products> Japanese products >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Korean products


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:50:08.72 ID:: 45 XjfZdW8u
Well, Korean'm a market like that. Koreans important to superstition.

Japan also develop if the developing countries market, it is not to be hanging out with me in such a fool.
Koreans call in Sherman, you do it by injecting at CHI of Korea?


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:51:01.06 ID:: 46 1I38fp6f
In, Koreans www I'm drinking shit
A sexually transmitted disease has in an unusual probability then girls Korean minors w


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:16:01.38 ID:: 70 ryLXpNaT
Koreans scary radioactivity but parasites calm
Korean drinking tonsil and eat shit


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:28:16.25 ID:: 83 Kn9g + dtQ
Korean confident that no totally knowledge of radiation and radioactivity.
I think I know why the discrimination against the person who took the X-ray to be a standard for these guys.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:30:42.85 ID:: 84 3HHmDKpw
Korean or barely noticed the funny in habit of doing in the anti-Japanese national policy, it is to buy a dignified Japanese products
Koreans encouraged me to break-off of diplomatic relations with the tone

Because it's not only a bad neighbor for Japan south Tons land no longer


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:32:43.63 ID:: 87 3aMo9qWi
And to have signed FTA with Europe and the United States, Koreans w - it is going into the red side of Korea increasingly

But Kao w Na pathetic but was doing cold currents push the envelope along with the Fuji


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:44:59.31 ID:: 96 YpWvPPfD
Korean wish I could to break-off of diplomatic relations across the board if anti-Japanese love so much.
Please do please, Koreans severance of diplomatic relations.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:46:11.96 ID:: 97 RrXEzQPF
Koreans do I have to buy if you do not buy Japanese products in reputational damage

Koreans to find out to buy a Geiger counter on your own is also good

Extent measured by the nature Nante radioactivity number since only the actual display


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:57:06.74 ID:: 102 i / / / kswg
97 >>
Be no sense because not believe numbers that I do not like when people in South Korea
Koreans w that I believe the rumors and to say 's broken Geiger counter


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:05:28.66 ID:: 107 NdfsICpB
If you put the car gasoline that was imported from Japan, Korean'll be able to spread the radioactive material along with the exhaust gas!
Natural gas is dangerous!
Well, Korean've got to ban the import soon!


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:40:05.80 ID:: 116 LtJW688T
If you boycott Good luck how much, Koreans w Na'm a Japan-made high-molecular polymer of contents


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:17:22.56 ID:: 122 p4VlvsAM
But will have no problem if the import ban and whole and orchids Chimachima Koreans!
In, Koreans but would delight if you rupture Korea.
Koreans over Dano small nation of the mind


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:48:16.74 ID:: 192 sJBdt0RY
You can eat kimchi even though the radioactivity so scared, I eat a Korean seafood covered manure, contaminated E. coli (human waste), Koreans do not know the feeling drinking tonsil.
Toilet also put to trash the paper blew ass, and Koreans and then use the toilet paper in the Korean tea ceremony ceremony.
ラベル:Radioactivity
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Start "mass influx of foreign funds into the Korean market".

Bubble made of Korea
http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/dqnplus/1379992193/


1: FinalFinanceφ ★ 2013/09/24 (Tue) 12:09:53.03 0
U.S. start to undo the monetary easing of unusual "exit strategy" is imminent,
Funds of foreign investors a lot of money that has been salvaged from some emerging economies
It is flowing rapidly in South Korea stock market.
South Korean authorities, if these funds flowed out at once
It is wary of such a possibility that the Korean economy will take a hit.

Government officials on the 24th,
Influx of "foreign funds, but can be a positive factor in the short term,
It could be the factors that disrupt the Korean economy in the medium to long term.
To assess the situation and prepare for an emergency situation "
I spoke with.
Another party is
I should be prepared even if the funds you have. Influx change to suddenly flow out rapidly the direction of the "market.
part to alert possible that won high proceeds, an adverse effect on the external soundness and export "
I said.
Market is worth noting government officials that issued a warning message.

Net purchases of foreign investors followed by 19 consecutive business days until the 23rd of this month in South Korea,
Yue purchase amount went up 8 trillion 283.5 billion won in total (about 761 billion yen).
In addition, the won 23, are closed at $ 1 = 1073.8 Won 10.3 won high ratio weekend before.

The government is analyzing the contents of overseas funds flowing recently.
It is found in funds flowing out of India and Indonesia, medium-and long-term funds and short-term and are mixed,
It is a view of the majority of the outflow forecast period is that difficult.

Rapid won by high capital inflows is also a concern.
Officials of finance committee
"Exchange rate and current account balance and price competitiveness of exporters
Because of the factors affecting the external health, it is absolutely necessary to concern. "
I have pointed out.

The government not only outflow associated with exit U.S. strategy,
I have stepped up monitoring of capital flows.
I decided to emergency response plan of the existing complement.
However, it seems to see that it is not in the situation to take action immediately.
Government officials
Although monitoring the market with a "sense of tension,
From a long-term point of view, we must venture out to measure only when needed "
I spoke with.

Experts, because the fundamentals of the Korean economy (fundamentals) was improved inflow of overseas funds,
It is analyzed that it is not surprising.
On the other hand, as a characteristic of the Korean market sensitive overseas funds,
While and there is a possibility that funds flowing out at a stretch in shock outside world,
I urged the preparation of the emergency and warning to the authorities.
http://japanese.yonhapnews.co.kr/economy/2013/09/24/0500000000AJP20130924000800882.HTML


Quote: Original-start "mass influx of foreign funds into the Korean market".

The 20: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 12:55:31.75 0
1 >>
No, the stock market itself the Korean Na from unreliable.

Domestic demand domestic industry has been devastating devaluation of many years of South Korea in the "weak won".
It's not at the level of uh-huh overseas capital flows anymore.


The 4: Save up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 12:12:35.60 0
The fact flowing in large quantities

The w s is that vice versa


The 6: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 12:17:43.42 0
South Korea did not you chosen refuge of currency
Countries with low inflation Nerawareru
Japan ever so


The 8: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 12:19:35.71 0
1075 won around 1050 won milestone current

I think the aim this time 1000.


The 10: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 12:22:25.10 0
I wonder if there is the word good to eat pigs from fattening
It's that kind of thing well


The 12: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 12:29:26.02 0
It was not such a flow at the time of the Asian currency crisis?


The 13:! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 12:29:59.10 0 BE :2665206656-2BP (0)
>> Funds of foreign investors a lot of money that has been salvaged from some emerging economies
>> The flow rapidly in South Korea stock market

First, the reason for foreign investors to invest in South Korea does not hold
What is the U.S. companies that are, in the company originally, Korean investment,
Simply, it will be Korean companies' s withdrew the funds to their country.


The 17: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 12:49:41.57 0
Is China funds nowhere to go
I Ja are you doing cash concentration in anticipation of South Korea and Kune regime "future"


The 24: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 13:01:39.99 O
Korea wwwwwwww full tilt or collapse spill began all at once


The 28: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 13:10:09.40 0
> Experts, because the fundamentals of the Korean economy (fundamentals) was improved inflow of overseas funds,

You Did there something? Where the Korean economy?


The 29: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 13:10:29.05 0
This Na guy to keep raising as much lift, You say remove the ladder at once


The 30: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 13:15:38.62 0
A strong won, Do not was good, Gyahaha!


The 35: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 13:25:46.47 0
Sudden influx, sudden outflow.
It would be after all, Koreans as having been a good duck.


at 37: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 13:29:07.07 0
Monetary easing reduction of rice from Na was lost temporarily
And I do not know what will happen before the end of the year still


The 40: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 13:43:39.91 P
Other how dangerous defintely What flows into Korea?


The 41: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 13:49:39.44 0
40 >>
Country called "cecum of Earth" from market intervention to run immediately
A large amount of money even if the influx me to depreciation of the won operation desperately
I'm a very simple + easy it's tailor in speculative shares

I'm profitable to sell at a profit only once investors stupid when he comes' s Roh to some extent

I was smart one today! !


The 45: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 14:52:25.03 P
41 >>
Mon or such
I do seen also a Swarovski soot key curve


The 43: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 13:55:11.57 0
Country targeted by short-term funds
And exchange small scale
・ We are crowded accumulate foreign exchange reserves ($) to the comparatively
-I hate the rise of their currencies in the export-dependent
• No financial assistance (ECB Japan and Europe Southeast Asia) other countries


The 44: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 14:43:22.22 0
This flow of gold
It 's do that if there is a relationship to be declared Maybe quit quantitative easing of FRB? The O Ii is erotic to tell


The 50: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 17:26:28.97 O
44 >>
In other words, it is a translation to benefit withdraw at once at the Korean economy took a tone and by concentrating the funds at once, South Korea and the remaining to the stability of neighboring countries is the situation where there is no choice but to unity with the north investor to the Shirinugui it and leads IMF's what the familiar every time but also 此 's a Horse Horse interest in the long term loan.


47: Tuesday Masugomi 2013/09/24 15:40:48.16 0
It was no problem in the Korean economy in the past but impossible in the future
Credit worldwide problem occurs in default immediately.
Korean government'll stop to force the stock trading.
It is because a state in which default occurs even tomorrow if you do not.
October 2013 It looks that danger.


The 48: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (Tuesday) I'm nameless 2013/09/24 15:53:09.02 0
Koreans Jan was good! Korea www ze is expected
...
ラベル:influx
posted by nokija at 18:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Beaten crying After discussions by Korean in university

Koreans fool
http://hayabusa.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4vip/1379154138/


1 : Below , 2013/09/14 19:22:18 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : xCic7OpM0
I had a chance to debate each group, at the debate of history at the University

"Japan is absolutely bad school " and
" School there was a reason to Japan"
It was apt debate
Korean ( two people) claimed, " Japan is absolutely bad " and
Another girl and I was apt debate is divided in two pairs and 2 " there is reason to Japan"

If a girl asked "Please include where you bad Japan" in Korean
Koreans said, " went slaughter and rape , forced conscription in occupied Korea "
" Evidence of any such documents ? Or thing or are you left it ? " Girl
" There would be no reason that certain something evidence , given that they have time that " Korean 1
" I evidence has come out just fine in that era . Why mixed-race or I did not come out If you raped ? " Girl
" It is because were killed after being raped ! " Korean 2
Girl , " the bone in it? "
Korean 1 " noisy ! "
Please answer girl because of that " discussion
" Descendants of this war criminal 's Shut up ! " Korean 2
The slap on the cheek of the girl outright thought is Korean 2 suddenly . Girl blown away
Korean and one has also been Gupan or to my face for some reason . Then not talking me ...

Prosecutions as a criminal case was not but two people received a curfew disposal of two weeks
Once you solve the penitence
Korean one had talked to by or " hey ~ Let's do get along again" girl was so cute comparatively , but it was ignored


Beaten crying After discussion with Koreans and universities Source:

6 : below , 2013/09/14 19:26:10 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : 6s5sB6uz0
This is I'm Korean
>> It would also understand 1


38 : Below , 2013/09/14 19:43:59 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : NTSeg7Zt0
Build thread >> also 1 from defending girl


11 : Below , 2013/09/14 19:28:13 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : xCic7OpM0
No, but seems to have said there child something I do not need
This is what I've thought I also try to Shabero
How can you get early yet ?
Story of Korean girl and has come out
I've hit Just as I thought I also try to decide what speech in attitude
I was beaten to Ne me to speak or one Tsu
What this be too unreasonable


13 : Below , 2013/09/14 19:28:28 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : mfOfEdG8P
And Korean students began called white reflection in the lessons of free talk type of defunct Nova now , Japan because she was a bad thing , I remembered Gachibatoru grandma Japanese


14 : Below , 2013/09/14 19:28:46 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : VFgY/gvJ0
How can you get fishing indeed
Koreans whether the vulgar anything so how much ?


17 : Below , 2013/09/14 19:30:35 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : xCic7OpM0
14 >>
It's not fishing
By the way two people this Korean , " or not understood what 's class-A war criminals ? " From Professor
It was silence and heard me
The habit Koreans www is off to Yasukuni Shrine


19 : Below , 2013/09/14 19:31:44 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : QSl/iZSK0
Korean Might not want to be Japan's bad
Koreans wonder has come to Japan I mean why ?
To raped Koreans because rape foreigners ?


23 : Below , 2013/09/14 19:33:23 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : BDHrbVKo0
Crazy to say bad things about Japanese in Japan to remember the Japanese , Koreans Na 's ethnic changed tremendously . What those guys .
Do you would not think perfer ethnic groups do the same thing even if I look around the world .


31 : Below , 2013/09/14 19:38:56 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : lY8H33iw0
Because I think Koreans and I was led to the thought that " may hit the other party because of bad"
Those who had been told to watch out as the girl Maybe good
Korean 'll not take long until much thought of as " may rape the other party because of bad"


32 : Below , 2013/09/14 19:39:27 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : JoHVxjZi0
Why was discussed but knew when you mad Koreans become emotional


34 : Below , 2013/09/14 19:40:32 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : N6qiJ77D0
Chung 's too savage


44 : Below , 2013/09/14 19:52:33 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : + v3k0Iiq0
In the long industry


46 : Below , 2013/09/14 19:53:49 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : 0QqBS5sHP
44 >>
Discussion with Koreans
Koreans mad
So Koreans hit the woman of Japanese


45 : Below , 2013/09/14 19:53:12 ID VIP will send it has changed the nameless : UduSGj6oi
Discussion and Chong probably waste
I learned in Joseph
ラベル:Korean
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

South Korea Achieved a 70% employment rate to " 2017 , Medical cost burden of severe disease is reduced by one-third . Number of police officers to five times , Military salary is doubled "

Dream of Korean
http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/dqnplus/1380171982/
http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/economy/2013/09/25/0301000000AKR20130925212000002.HTML


1: FinalFinanceφ ★ 2013/09/26 ( Thu) 14:06:22.28 0
South Korea in 2017 or will be any figure .

If you look at the '2013 - 2017 national fiscal operations plan ' the government has confirmed 26
Medical expenses of four severe disease falls to one -third level up to and achieved a 70% employment rate by 2017 .
Salary of soldiers go up ( ship , pear ) near belly five times an increasing number of police personnel .

As the world economy be improved by pre-crisis levels
It is a vision of the Strategy and Finance Ministry is that seen vitality and come back to life even domestic economy .



Full text in the source
http://www.excite-webtl.jp/world/korean/web/?wb_url=http% 3A% 2F% 2Fwww.yonhapnews.co.kr% 2Feconomy% 2F2013% 2F09% 2F25% 2F0301000000AKR20130925212000002.HTML & wb_lp = KOJA & wb_dis = 2 & wb_chr =


" . Achieved a 70% employment rate in 2017 , health care cost burden of severe disease is reduced by one third the number of police officers to 5 times , military salary is doubled " , South Korea Source:

3: Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 14:07:29.12 0
× It is outlook of Strategy and Finance Ministry
○ It is a desire of Strategy and Finance Ministry


The 5 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 14:07:57.07 0
... I saw Koreans that the dream


The 6 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 14:08:16.73 0
.
<`∀ '> " The . Than developed countries Nida 2017 "


The 7 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 14:09:48.21 0
Open mouth does Fusagara .


The 8 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 14:11:22.14 0
I'll have to write me grind high-speed rail to Pyeongchang there


The 11 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 14:15:38.40 0
Won high aspect is great !

Where to exchange intervention funds or with ? Is fun !


The 12 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 14:17:57.24 0
Fantasy usual Korean , anti-Japanese movement dissatisfaction comes out from the public .
Korean has 5000 years ago political game of one pattern ? I have followed since .


The 13: Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 14:18:01.14 0
Is it four years later not think after 10 years ?
Koreans probably punch line 's Increment the personnel budget by maintaining


The 14 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 14:18:52.10 0
Do not 'm writing things Korean is good just wrote


The 16 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 14:19:44.92 0
Korean first thing out of his mouth made ​​that it has failed with interference of Japanese colonial course


The 17 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 14:23:41.81 0
Koreans w 'll get broken rotary press


The 25 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 14:50:31.86 0
It 's a dramatic change compared to now , Korean Might not a plan to get merged into any country
But Japan because I do not merge Nante peninsula


The 28 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 14:54:16.48 0
U.S. military withdrawal in 2015 , from the Korean Peninsula
The Korean Peninsula unified China by 2016
2017 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?


The 45 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 15:51:49.64 0
It Is not achievable After you annihilate all non-human you are a job at zaibatsu Koreans ? Y'know this goal


The 51 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 16:30:42.80 0
Is not this ancient documents written in the 20th century ?


The 59 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 19:19:59.85 i
Koreans wwww wonder do I use to create , this kind of delusion power Why


The 60 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 19:31:50.94 0
~ Well
National vision of South Korea in 2013-2014 , first
The only ~ Do 'm perish in reality

Koreans huh okay head ! ? > South Tons Lander


The 67 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 20:44:09.45 0
Do not I good 's dream .
The wwww say that footloose and fancy-free


79 : (Friday ) Pasarasokesaraso 2013/09/27 00:02:22.66 0
>> Achieved a 70% employment rate in 2017
Everyone because suicide and starvation , employment rate increases denominator has worn Koreans neat .

> Medical cost burden of severe disease is reduced by one-third .
For a person with severe disease is as die immediately , medical expenses are not applied to Korean .

> Number of police officers is 5 times
This is because the security in Korea is much worse .

> Military salary is doubled .
Koreans not keep up with the prices salary is also increasing because of rampant inflation , reality is a big erosion .


The 81 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , (Friday ) I'm nameless 2013/09/27 02:09:58.03 O
You had better to maximize aiming at the weather this year is good Korean guys .

I'm angry Mutcha 's rice ? Cormorant fishing degree 'm not Sumasa in Japan like the United States ,
Full of air (laughs) Narrow By mills in satire picture like the East India Company of the past

Next I will remove clogs and foreign exchange intervention
When you let go of the shares at the strong won , costly counter 'll come flying at the end of the year Korean (laughs )


The 9 : Save Up ! 'S oleoresin me , ( Thursday) I'm nameless 2013/09/26 14:13:08.93 0
I have changed sign of Strategy and Finance Ministry has put in 2017
posted by nokija at 16:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean] Prosecutions (Chuncheon) the 40s took off his pants in front of the woman owner of the cafeteria [07/27]

Everyday landscape of Korean
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1374901768/


1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/07/27 (Sat) 14:09:28.32 ID:???
The 27th, Gangwon Chuncheon police station in front of a woman shopkeeper cafeteria is watching
Lee certain suspects an indecent act for (40 years), I was sent papers on suspicion of indecent exposure.

30 At around 2:00 pm leaving the 25th, Lee suspects pants in certain cafeteria Chuncheon Takako dong (Hyojadon)
It has received a suspicion of an indecent act taking off.

A result of the investigation of the police, Lee suspects under doubt after finishing a meal in the dining room, and a leaving a restaurant without paying bill
that you have been found.

Source: NAVER / Chuncheon = NEWSIS (Korean)
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=003&aid=0005287245


Saturday lust ◆ nQM54KR6E0bH 2013/07/27 and captivating 14:10:45.02 ID:: 3 F8EoJJmE
1 >>
But I wonder you do not see?


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:21:05.97 ID:: 17 9tqjQHOW
16 >>

1 >>
> The suspicion that the line for such one I have to take off your pants

I'll is written me.


65: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/07/29 (Mon) 07:07:04.19 ID: 4Ie8uYSa
1 >>
It will say, Koreans usually I Na


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:10:33.13 ID:: 2 ZQtKxNva
Do not you tried to pay particular in the body?


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:11:42.57 ID:: 5 LLlLfQPg
I is not worth of Average Average News


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:11:57.20 ID:: 6 3h4Nb6e8
Everyday Korean usual


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:13:24.68 ID:: 8 rdpDSaB1
W I heard in the Shiga Prefecture information weak high school to go to school trip to this country


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:15:35.93 ID:: 14 3h4Nb6e8
> Has received a suspicion of an indecent act and take off your pants in a certain cafeteria.

Would not you doubt? It will only Shikorian usual


The rupture Nida and <ヽ `∀ '> Choppari: 21! 2013/07/27 (Sat) 14:31:32.17 ID :/ A9m5sP8
Shikorian conscientious you going to pay in the body because it is without money


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:37:43.57 ID:: 25 DR/E8oF0
Is not it at least for trying to laugh under neta as comedian

But Comedy presidential spokesman during the visit of U.S. President Park while under story
It was quite interesting. I wonder if such because it was Ray ○ positive national sport and, not Shikorian derived national sport?

It is a gag stretched the body way to Izure evaluation but I low this time


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:53:04.21 ID:: 41 V5Cd7ZG5
The eat (meal)
Put (excrement)
to host (libido)

Koreans usually


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:35:38.67 ID:: 46 RuGoKXVh
Kimchi is both wwwwww'm Ru Chico in public why


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:55:54.79 ID:: 47 Lkyk7fN +
46 >>
You can not not you have Tsu Chico in public
I'm no longer visible around the Ru Fabyo


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:03:23.55 ID:: 56 zyT32guT
In the sex assault [Korean] to five minors' sexual activity and intimidation video publishing to the girl, from whom I met on the Internet "chemical castration Seoul High Court judgment [07/26]
Investigation (Gwangju) [07/26] sexual assault [Korean] of male inmates between "sex assault threatened with scissors in prison"
Prosecutions (Incheon) [07/22] the man of the 40s who molested [Korean] to 20s male "lust to figure sleep with a massage"
Man of the 40's you try to sex assault of women living alone [Korean] (84 years) (Busan) [07/19]
[South Korea] in the erectile dysfunction sex assault failure "Please taste of kimchi" to promote the rape in certain women Kim (73), 75-year-old also [07/14]
[Korean] teenage boy hiding at home in a bag pickled kimchi a bone to throw toilet meat of killing corpse in an attempt to assault of a woman [07/10]
[Korean] referred to as the treatment (50), the Chinese students friends daughter man, "I'll stab the needle" with a medical license in rape [07/08]
Try the sexual assault to an old woman [Korean] 77-year-old, arrested (solid Castle) [06/30] a man of 60 years was killed to be resistance

Prosecutions (Chuncheon) [07/27] 40s that took off his pants in front of the woman owner of the [Korean] cafeteria
Stealing underwear of [Korean] women (Gwangju) Masturbation [07/16]
[Korean] "indecent act in front of the sorority house" 40s prosecutions (Ulsan) [07/09]
Burberry Man restraint was masturbating on [Korean] fence - "... in front schoolgirl is watching" (Busan) [07/04]
A place for [Korean] broad daylight public masturbation and indecent assault (Busan) [06/28]
Arrest (Suwon) [06/26] [Korean] - the suspect "Masturbation take off your clothes in the car"


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/07/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:14:01.88 ID:: 57 8wZHT5HF
That one? I'm a precedent me safe If you just take off?
ラベル:pants
posted by nokija at 15:04| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Send "document of an undisclosed" Senkaku Professor Zhu, authorities or questioned [09/26]

Newspaper that has been contaminated with Chinese Okinawa's Ryukyu Daily
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1380213614/
[Chinese] rights issue


1: 壊龍 φ ★ 2013/09/27 (Fri) 01:40:14.17 ID:???
Chinese scholars in Japan found to have received the investigation of Chinese authorities in Beijing [joint] spying,
Zhu Jianrong, Toyo Gakuen University professor is, via a scholar of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences of the Chinese government think tank
E-mail to Japan stakeholders "document of undisclosed" on the Senkaku Islands of China Ministry of Foreign Affairs that it is assumed that the obtained
26th it was found that it was sent.
Document that was sent to, in the normalization of diplomatic relations at the time of day in 1972 with respect to territorial dispute of Senkaku Islands
Content to support the claim of the Chinese side that "there has been shelved agreement between the two countries". Chinese authorities of document
It may have questioned that regardless of the content, and sent to the Japanese official documents undisclosed.
(Kyodo News)


September 26, 2013: Ryukyu Shimpo
http://ryukyushimpo.jp/news/storyid-213058-storytopic-1.html

Combat Organization
It "was that it is not a problem if peacetime" arrested in information leakage Zhu Jianrong professor, political and military of China, which has been [China] restraint
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378867868/
The disappearance of mainland China ... [China] Zhu Jianrong and Eastern Studies University professor is not found coverage - the authorities or restraint [08/12] (dat punch line)
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1376298896/
Other


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:52:27.54 ID:: 78 8TH8c0Bp
1 >>
Probably reverse.
Zhu Jianrong from sent to the Liberal Democratic Party of Japan to support the text that there was no such agreement
You are bound, while it has received ideological education.
In authorities announced as sent a document to support, as much as has been hiding the actual content.
Do not trouble because additional evidence comes out.


I coincides with the time when Abe Cabinet, told Kyoben that there was no such agreement.
Japan can issue such a document, China is not only accepted as there was no.
China thinks seriously when it comes somehow if Ihare.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:43:09.02 ID:: 2 4 + PoMkQG
If Kurere tapping the country Spy domestic Chinese doing this, the Japanese side w Na nice easy


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:55:29.56 ID:: 13 VaCzOp6U
2 >>
No, it said there shelved agreement, Chinese'll have forged secretly that there is a right to sovereignty over the Senkaku Islands to China
Person over there is a problem.


33: <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) (Fri) 02:48:48.84 ID :/ XMHr1As
13 >>
Na 's. Chinese I or own kno.
Moreover, Okinawa leftist paper.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:44:07.89 ID:: 3 yWn20a8X
or that it Zhu Jianrong did for the country that became a foe rather


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:56:23.73 ID:: 15 kiNwOBFi
3 >>
The rose was your cards out on the table in China I guess useless Zhu Jianrong

Does not recognize Senkaku, and territorial issues - [Senkaku problem] document to override claims of the Chinese government clearly = "theory retrofit"
/ / Awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1356593580 /


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:16:23.20 ID:: 57 jv + ciq9q
15 >>
If you thing of the document if, Kyodo News that delivered the article "content to support the claim of the Chinese side," I'm what exactly?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:06:44.45 ID:: 69 Z0HvvjZs
57 >>
Minions China


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:46:16.20 ID:: 5 pknRdZ9W
The Chinese do trouble if it is in what is known to the Japan agreement if it existed? ? ?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:22:43.93 ID:: 36 ePRlVnXd
5 >>
W it because he's a fake
as it made for the Chinese to persuade the domestic forces, and wonder thing do enough to come out immediately if you look at Japan


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:47:49.61 ID:: 8 JPZQJL +1
This, Zhu Jianrong as an attachment to e-mail
It could not be ... Na 's What does it sent the image of the document
You mean writing surface only and w such yo not


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:50:29.56 ID:: 9 5/7qjXTR
You will have each other if consensus document


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:51:09.95 ID:: 10 HMCu8yjp
Reason the Chinese side is unable to publish the text to support the shelving and w What the heck


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:57:29.31 ID:: 16 IU37eHyK
> 26, it was found that it was sent by mail to Japan stakeholders "document undisclosed".


I think the problem from where this is what leaked to China.

PC Zhu Professor, what was being monitored in China it was taught virus or something?
Or do you leaked to China from Japanese PC relationship's side?
Reports of China spy lurking in Japan, do you notice that Professor Zhu is illegal sale information?


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:01:53.90 ID:: 19 2iSt3mAu
16 >>
Gold shield, China will because I check all the contents and traffic
E-mail, check the destination full text, with the keyword


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:20:43.66 ID:: 26 IU37eHyK
19 >>
Professor Zhu would have been crazy play on Japanese television the role of the private spokesman in intention as CCP?
So I think I'm a material that I got in the "scholar via the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences of the Chinese government think tank" in the confidence of the CCP

The exchange of data as for the, CCP is not that did you understand
It will not do stupid acts Well if not, exchanging internal documents gold shield Nante via what is known

The first place because it would mean that gripped the Chinese side, that Professor Zhu leaked information in Japan
I do not think the relationship gold shield


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:35:11.20 ID:: 29 10JWWm3c
See you in the wonder of the human body exhibition


Akan 2013/09/27 (Fri) 02:45:09.59 ID Masugomi is I wish I changed:: 31 Zvm8TMBu
Why Ryukyu Shimpo or was published this information?
There is a deep network of information and network information to the CCP 1) Ryukyu Shimpo.
That it's base in Okinawa tools have become den of spies CCP other words.
That scholars via the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences of 2) Chinese government think tank Zhu Jianrong Mr.
That friend of information.
That the 3) friends would get to know the reason for the restraint for a while can have acquaintance to public safety upper
That was told that it is a situation that can not be wig woman.
The Ryukyu Shimpo CCP route this time can have spies both Chinese Communist Party, the Republic of China and anyway
That keep in information of the light oil from individuals. Well, Xinyi of this information to the families of Professor Zhu
Or that reporter that scented the information for? I thought the national interest of Japan, one way or the other
If, propaganda and organization of traitor behavior articles and Ryukyu Shimpo, and support for leftist situation
It's information that can be confirmed.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:28:28.60 ID:: 40 zy6qu1hq
sin Zhu Jianrong is located outside, the official document of counterfeit production during heavy.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:55:07.78 ID:: 44 PUnp0A8w
Zhu Jianrong also poor
This treatment w Good luck terrible in Japan for the motherland
The awkward and then there would be no never again be viewed in the living room be exile in a third country to release badly to know people who are detained
Hail hail


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 05:24:40.51 ID:: 52 3/eNiCKf
(Impression as if) the content of the document to support the claim of the Chinese side that "there has been shelved agreement between the two countries" @ exists.

Means A and spying, but I just published a document of non-publication. Do not fuss too much.

I want to say the above two points, but be cooperation play Ryukyu Shimpo and CCP for.
It said the @ becomes the icing on the cake, Ken of A is's giving the impression of reverse effect that, I wonder very much Worse
It seems China really.


56: <丶 `∀ '> (gold) 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:06:14.08 ID: y +8 n + kjX
It is that the China version Echelon is working.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:51:39.01 ID:: 64 TOcPBOjc
Reason for the detention is, not a pain in the neck like that maybe
"Al seen like an idiot the entire Chinese guy when he was talking on TV in Japan!"
It's kind of reason such as
...
ラベル:Zhu Jianrong
posted by nokija at 09:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。