2013年10月12日

In coloring chipped ( Namdaemun ) Sungnyemun , To give a lesson reproduction of traditional techniques of several hundred years ago is difficult unexpectedly ... JoongAng Ilbo editorial

Korean is incompetent
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1381350006/
[Korean ]
[10 / 10 ]

1 : @犇犇φ ★ 2013/10/10 ( Thu ) 05:20:06.70 ID:???
■ [ editorial ] Tanching of rafters Sungnyemun was peeled off in just five months

I represent a tragic figure Tanching is spalled part of the rafters of Sungnyemun . The red and blue According to the Cultural Heritage Administration
Phenomenon of spalling is sensed from May to June this year, that were found in more than 20 locations in what until now .

Tanching 's what fading and peeling proceeds by the surrounding environment , such as sunlight , humidity, and wind of course . However , this year
5 months only you Toriokona~tsu a big restoration ceremony after finishing the restoration work of three months to five years on the 4th May
I 'm amazing in terms of it after . Hong Changwon Tanching Takumi , who was in charge of construction of Tanching Sungnyemun of 8
On-site briefing , spalling of red and blue "I think that it is a thing that happened to with ( glue ) glue and traditional pigment"
I estimated the cause . Is a problem in the process of applying to the historical research tradition with technology not complete verification
I mean occurred .

Restoration project of Sungnyemun advances the restoration work by reviving the traditional technique , completed at that time , the tradition to the public
It was rated as achievements inspire pride for the culture . Red and blue work well without chemicals
I proceed to observe the tradition method . But , to be applied to the scene to revive the technology of several hundred years ago
It can not be easier than I thought it , I mean was found by this time. Red and blue is flaking
You should probably see was to do with one of trial and error like this .

The problem is the process to correct this. We are driving that I was able to finish peacefully relatively Sungnyemun restoration
As one of the power , be mentioned that it was promoting that it calmly without rushing . Scholars and traditional craftsman -
With that you have the historical research that thorough through a variety of research and research experts gathered wisdom , and maximize the prototype
I that was able to utilize .

Tanching this incident as well , troubled and trying to patching up things in a hurry in the same way . For a time sufficient
It is correct to investigate thoroughly the cause , it is to find a solution to calm down . Sungnyemun restoration at that time , and " fire
Opportunity you have an opportunity to enhance one stage the level of traditional Korean culture restored , the misfortune to say and form a fortune to turn the epidemic
I received a rating of " made ​​it . Cultural heritage officials and Tanching craftsmen and colleagues , in this opportunity as
It will be the springboard you to learn and to restore completely the traditional technique , to leap Tanching level of South Korea .

▽ Source: JoongAng Ilbo ( Korean ) ( 2013.10.10 00:01 )
http://joongang.joins.com/article/aid/2013/10/10/12406427.html
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=110&oid=025&aid=0002291148

▽ Combat Organization :
[Korean ] " national treasure " restore shoddy construction ? Crack ★ 3 [10/09] Sungnyemun , in five months completed
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1381312007/
From Japan , unfortunately reality that ( Sungnyemun ) , restore system architecture [Korean ] Namdaemun very different from the traditional techniques discovered glue and pigment also [10 / 08 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1349652758/
Material made ​​in Japan or cause peeling of coloring ( Namdaemun ) , in just five months [Korean ] Sungnyemun . Voice ★ 2 [10/09] of anger " made ​​in Japan has caused a problem again" and
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1381344959/


Quoted source : to give a lesson in coloring chipped ( Namdaemun ) [Korean ] Sungnyemun , playing of traditional techniques of several hundred years ago is difficult unexpectedly ... JoongAng Ilbo editorial [10 / 10 ]

23 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 05:33:50.45 ID: RBIwDAXB
1 >>
Cause of the cracks , will blame you use the " Korean " to , not because you use the glue and traditional pigment

When the poor , there 'll also possible that Namdaemun burned was also made ​​by hired artisans Chinese


42 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 05:54:41.77 ID: a48MQx9t
1 >>
W have difficulty unexpectedly

Indeed , Korean or was not trying to do repair of somewhere or Angkor Wat ?


88 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 07:06:34.30 ID: ECmdnjdB
1 >>

Koreans wonder forget soon anyway also the lesson ? w

Koreans trap it rubbed that seems too noticed such a thing if you do it seriously Protection of Cultural Properties .


90 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 07:10:24.71 ID: vLK9TjQX
1 >>
Koreans Na 's protection and management capacity zero
It 's what I was able to blast and cultural assets in it well , Koreans shameless


110 : Lee 58 ◆ AOfDTU.apk 2013/10/10 ( Thu ) 07:32:16.36 ID: lbyZDTuV
1 >>
> I received a rating of " made ​​it . Cultural heritage officials and Tanching craftsmen and colleagues , in this opportunity as
> It will be a stepping-stone to to learn and to restore fully the traditional technique , to leap Tanching level of South Korea .

I wish to say that Koreans can not even .
That despises craftsman , and maintenance of technology would be impossible even buildings that require technology for no barely Koreans .


117 : Ella communication ◆ 0/aze39TU2 2013/10/10 ( Thu ) 07:40:35.34 ID: sjF4M5GT
110 >>
Traditional techniques revival of South Korea three stages .

One , Koreans steal from Japan
Two , Koreans extinguish by a variety of means the technology of Japan
Three , Koreans trumpet to the world as traditional techniques of Korea


135 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 07:58:20.68 ID: hE / hXeGR
1 >>
Koreans w It's proof there is no culture


160 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 08:24:47.91 ID: Vu88OnI1
1 >>
Yeah, yeah , I 'm surprisingly tall order . W I unexpectedly


254 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 10:31:23.37 ID: YMOXN1wh
1 >>
> Hong Changwon Tanching Takumi was estimated the cause and "What happened to using glue and tradition pigment" .

Perhaps because of all paint ! ! Etc. not qualified to repair guy to like you ! ! ( Naoki to wind )

Or over one , there will be more durable paint Nanzo of polymer glue me . In antique restoration of post-war
You Did not supposed to be a disastrous appearance with something adhesive ? At once in such as ultraviolet
From resulting in depolymerization


263 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 10:46:03.44 ID: MMKXeKNY
1 >>
Koreans Wow is not it can not be helped because it is a different race and at that time ?


285 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 11:45:10.94 ID: kKfVq8zm
1 >>
The willl "Do not use a living tree " is It is a category of common sense
The story was the previous drip your snowfall and traditional techniques yada


288 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 11:48:12.10 ID: UbR + s6te
1 >>
C'mon , history of 5000 years will draft Korean ? Korean Minjoku is excellent wonder ? Koreans Tonsura www your mouth write shame to expose incompetence


434 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 12:23:51.21 ID: grjTa1Jy
>> "I shall take the traditional historical research technology in the state not complete verification ..." 1

Koreans ... probably useless I do Urinara fantasy world of make with speculation and desire at the time of verification and Archaelogical history and Korean .


485 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 12:30:57.55 ID: PXu8r7jq
447 >>
Koreans decided ordered from Japan and building materials technology for reconstruction . Koreans plan to use those made ​​in Japan pigment

Korean patriotism 's put a stop to it . After all , Koreans decided to use a pigment made ​​in Korea

I blanch As a result of 1 >>

Nida must blame you use the pigment of Japan ! And (ry an apology and compensation

Fact that pigment in question was made ​​in Korea turned out . But Nida to that you do not write of where made ​​or not to >> 1 Korean because I want to blame the Japan !


3 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 05:21:42.93 ID: N90vZik6
Korean is just degenerate


4 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 05:22:45.25 ID: 1 + HGL3e6
> It is correct to investigate thoroughly the cause for a time sufficient , it is to find a solution to calm down .

Conclusion because of Japan w ... wonder are provided


9 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 05:24:48.91 ID: 5ZssoT1M
It's that guy that tried to play properly say .


10 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 05:25:46.30 ID: CUsVrm4q
Korea w Do not Our Lady 's a country


13: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 05:28:55.88 ID: R9fYWRr6
Korean 'm not recreated

It will re-create even spent all property in Jibara you were Takumi true
What Koreans are you happen to be satisfied with this


17 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 05:31:28.21 ID: zUq83vbU
Although I say traditions ' s tradition from being handed down . Do not wonder can not understand Korean Chung .


22 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 05:33:41.08 ID: 7RPZjDY +
Maybe you did not under treatment properly , time to paint is gone wrong such as the Korean
Maybe you were Korean , probably due to the neighborhood such as the thick coating , 's painted .


41 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 05:53:56.37 ID: M2CalCF3
No, Koreans will 's not the first time restoration of cultural property ... unwillingly .
Do not it just turning on the experience and skills that we have developed with experts in cultural property repair .
Koreans Do not be a trial and error in the " first attempt " much - Nuri .
If you are doing without knowing the results without tried beforehand , Koreans wonder what the same You say with ...


43 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 05:55:11.45 ID: mxavzaOS
Koreans w or Jan is discontinuous is traditional techniques


255 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 10:33:37.16 ID: pBuc7Vse
43 >>
'm Not broken

What Koreans he Tsutaero that the technology does not


54 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 06:07:41.42 ID: KZ3dTU / m
Koreans Na licking such as unexpectedly
You leave the tradition I'll more difficult


74 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 06:27:34.29 ID: + P2xUuCR
Korean w modern lose even ancient human


75 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 06:30:39.58 ID: ajGpOxTr
74 >>
It 's that there are usually such as technology on the person of the ancient people .
When it is attitude to steal technology humbly in that assumption , inherited development of technology 'm going to occur properly .
The Nante large repair of shrines and temples in Japan repetition of such a thing .


82 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 06:52:06.01 ID: us + boV6k
75 >>
The Mohe that lingered on the Korean Peninsula current , no new Luo Ji relationship with Baekje
In guys , so compromised by the massacre , such as the tradition of technology
There is no reason for it is .


296 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 11:52:15.95 ID: qTLav8Lh
82 >>
It 's had the technology to craft the Goryeo Dynasty
Koreans do not have from the beginning because it is a woman true family and Khitan people .
ラベル:Namdaemun Sungnyemun
posted by nokija at 23:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Sungnyemun you restore ( Namdaemun ) , ⇒ neutral colors chipped in just five months after the completion of " Japan-made material is the Cause" Theory and emerged [10 / 09 ]

Cultural assets of Korea 's Haribote
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1381325987/
[Korean ]


1 : @犇犇φ ★ 2013/10/09 ( Wed ) 22:39:47.27 ID:???
■ Sungnyemun , glue of spalling from Japan ... or cause in only five months is Tanching

Part of the red and blue of Sungnyemun that was restored in May this year it was destroyed in a fire is chipped in immediately after completion , the Cultural Heritage Administration
I have begun to investigate the cause . Red and blue in the pictures and patterns drawn in various colors such as walls, ceilings , pillars of traditional architecture ,
It is necessary to repair chipped in about 10 years , usually . From some , early spalling phenomenon of red and blue is glue of Japanese
Claim that blame you use the ( glue ) are coming out .

The 8th , since May this year , the Cultural Heritage Administration about 20 locations of the red and blue of Sungnyemun hundreds of locations and Sungnyemun management office
Out revealed that it has been observation to discover flaking phenomenon. Such a phenomenon , southern sunlight
I appeared mainly in the red and blue . Cultural property authorities plans to start the repair work from the end of this month .

Cause of red and blue to spalling is understanding that it is two broad categories so far . The thickness is to spread the chalk of pigment
It is speculation that that there was a problem and that 's passed, the glue .

The ( No. 48 - 58-year-old important intangible cultural heritage ) Hong Changwon Tanching Takumi was responsible for the red and blue of Sungnyemun , " pigment domestic
Only after death and " used together from Japan and , to give the beautiful " bright yellow , the chalk to traditional method as
Described this part is " seems to have come off due to the top coat the red color after having painted , but painted very thick pigment .

As the cause of another peeling red and blue , glue from Japan has been pointed out . Moisture-proof , antiseptic to enhance the adhesion ,
The glue to the role of the insect , opposition was strong as a sensitive issue of restoration at the time, as planned
I used from Japan . From some , the smell of the glue that was laid in the red and blue field during the restoration project of Sungnyemun has
Claim that is also coming out .

▽ Source: Seoul newspaper ( Korean ) ( 2013-10-09 03:17 )
http://www.seoul.co.kr/news/newsView.php?id=20131009008012
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=081&aid=0002366398

▽ Combat Organization :
[Korean ] " national treasure " restore shoddy construction ? Crack ★ 3 [10/09] Sungnyemun , in five months completed
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1381312007/
From Japan , unfortunately reality that ( Sungnyemun ) , restore system architecture [Korean ] Namdaemun very different from the traditional techniques discovered glue and pigment also [10 / 08 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1349652758/


The quoted source : levitation neutral colors chipped ⇒ Sungnyemun that , [Korean ] restore ( Namdaemun ) , in just five months after the completion of theory " made ​​in Japan is the material cause " and the [10 / 09 ]

( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:50:06.84 ID:: 58 xvpkA2dI
1 >>
Did you use a glue of hate made ​​in Japan as a national treasure that Korea is proud of ? ('・ Ω ・ `)

[Korean ] The " pattern of Namdaemun cracked " ( Photos ) [10 / 09 ]
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/img_dir/2013/10/09/2013100900603_0.jpg
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/img_dir/2013/10/09/2013100900603_1.jpg
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/img_dir/2013/10/09/2013100900603_2.jpg
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/img_dir/2013/10/09/2013100900603_3.jpg
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/img_dir/2013/10/09/2013100900603_4.jpg


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 23:17:52.26 ID:: 226 Lfm7kuoR
1 >>
Koreans do's and also a decent restoration
Do not a country without technology , South Korea


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 23:26:52.13 ID:: 259 R7K3sP6Y
1 >>
Koreans in Japan because all that inconvenient
It is a country of South Korea


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 23:27:20.74 ID:: 264 eUqEBmk7
1 >>
Koreans Bakachon you can not have a decent job and there is no technical guidance of other countries to traditional buildings.
Koreans Bakachon no application techniques to paint buildings and traditional crafts for ignorant .
Koreans Ya Tatero inquired to colonial power customers do you How do I do to coat well .


( Water ) progressive right-wing 2013/10/09 23:54:06.74 ID:: 426 P8LxovKu
1 >>
When you read this article , I do not know why , how , Japan is produced or bad .
" It is pointed out and with Japan -san"
While there and ,

Koreans " with Japan -san"

Be in the ,

"Japan production was due "

No description of .


( Water ) Eastern Barbarians ◆ 0fdmGas.n7Vo 2013/10/09 23:55:47.48 ID:: 437 9DY + BdkF
426 >>

Same if symptoms come out in Toshogu per sunlight , but I made ​​the grounds well .
And then not you ever heard such a story .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:41:16.94 ID:: 3 IlgSlVHu
As expected


4 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω;`) ( water ) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:41:20.50 ID: s9s9CJeO
Koreans Jan are you doing found Te Korean


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:43:19.50 ID:: 15 yikt593A
From Japan ? Anyway if made ​​in Japan
I 'm not ginger from resulting in defective in any material Korean Chong After creating


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:43:59.01 ID:: 19 Pw1s6Os3
Because of Japan , material and technical also ask Japan , Koreans Na 's invincible anti-Japanese disease After all Tsu accident Korean


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:44:27.63 ID:: 22 o6DwwZ22
It 's not the material , lack of skills and knowledge of human painted is I 'm a problem
It is painted with the glue of Japanese but because I do not have the early peeling Japan


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:44:45.50 ID:: 25 i + Zm1mKB
Ever used a live tree that is not dry at the time of broken trees 'll have Spoiler Korean


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:47:55.59 ID:: 44 o6DwwZ22
25 >>
Building of Korea is to use a live tree tradition Koreans like ( )
So rolled distortion such as temples , Koreans w trap is stupid


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:50:32.64 ID:: 60 i + Zm1mKB
44 >>
Whether there is no such knowledge What peninsula
It was thought that 's common to use it after being dried to think of it distorted and then break wood is not dry , the strength


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:45:48.02 ID:: 29 MqPcSS1q
After saying this ,

Korean I become unusable from Japan again.

It was good was good . Scree Ya resolved in their own Korean (laughs )


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:45:57.53 ID:: 33 p2BHrj / A
Ja , Koreans ww you yan should I Naose painted in pure Korean

The w probably the same result

Because of this wwww also given that they have pure Korean


36 : <丶`∀ '> ( water ) (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:46:44.29 ID: RwBIF +5 B
I mean , Japan Na is convenient soooo for tonsil Koreans .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:46:51.43 ID:: 37 sIJ9rapa
Koreans country of idiots that can not be anything decent


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:48:39.99 ID:: 51 j0LI4UCT
This Koreans did not you paint without drying wood ? I will be like this and remaining moisture in wood .
Koreans do not even ground processing or rather , and this is what ... then like cheap paint
Important cultural property really ?


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:54:46.53 ID:: 90 7TBKm0cx
To give a beautiful " bright yellow , the chalk to traditional method as
This part seems to have come off due to the top coat the red color after having painted , but painted very thick pigment "


In Jan out answer


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:56:34.28 ID:: 98 t2bdQzPd
Discount Japan w


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 22:58:45.51 ID:: 115 4nKrxW49
Koreans punch line is to emergency repair glue of made ​​in Japan .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 23:01:15.59 ID:: 130 vcemVx9n
115 >>
No choice but to repaint in the red and blue of Japanese Koreans .
're Peeled off , and then a place you are using a vermilion red and blue of South Korea produced .

It is not a problem of Japanese glue .
Japan production of red and blue 9 other colors , because I have not come off .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 23:18:53.67 ID:: 230 xuJhSMZt
130 >>
Do not because Koreans and is of painted
Part of the orange that is peeling is what will you mix the chalk ( white shell ) Zhu ( mercury sulfide )
And timing overlaying coating formulations and of glue and water to meet the temperature and humidity at the time of the work is also important
Such a fine accumulation will Ne is Korean


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 23:00:00.29 ID:: 120 JLpp782m
Do not a reaction as expected .
Koreans but I wonder a expedient for spoofing the lack of technology from their own
If you are you using really made ​​in Japan , Koreans problem itself that you use .

Koreans given that they have national treasure of their own country , the story of material Jung What is whether the waste so as not to be a total domestic Korea .


531 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 00:14:45.72 ID: FTVC7K / 4
The cause
'S because there is no tradition of traditional techniques in Korea
Absolutely , Koreans because people who I do not think the maintenance of tradition , of Ne Ja do impossible to restore such as such


540 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 00:18:04.83 ID: Kv1KOoDH
It is getting to poor When I see this kind of news and martial arts and related food and tea ceremony
Koreans do not follow just figure of Japan ,
Do not be firmly re-examine themselves Korean more
The world 's world , Koreans Ya those without much contemplation is their Koreans
Is it trying to Urikomo the world which do not even settled in South Korea country
Is it something that is for you or not you putting the cart before the horse , to boast in another place and culture ?
Will be different


562 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 00:23:10.68 ID: WHeKR9 / V
Is Heck , Koreans if to excuse this , so she does not use from Japan to repair course ?


760 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/10 (Thu ) 01:04:48.65 ID: I0ZxIHud
562 >>
Korean Failure to use , and w sagittated calamary 'm not to blame Japan even broken after repair
ラベル:Namdaemun Sungnyemun
posted by nokija at 22:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

The " pattern of Namdaemun cracked "

Koreans can not restore cultural property
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1381282038/
[Korean ]

( Photos ) [10 / 09 ]

1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/10/09 ( Wed ) 10:27:18.13 ID:???
( Photos )






http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/img_dir/2013/10/09/2013100900603_3.jpg
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/img_dir/2013/10/09/2013100900603_4.jpg

Of red and blue ( Namdaemun ) Sungnyemun of Seoul city that was destroyed by fire , finished the restoration work in May this year (Korea
That part of the pattern ) blue drawn to the palace - temple , red , yellow , white , black , are peeling and cracked
I found .

Afternoon the 8th , official photo of the Cultural Heritage Administration to explain the situation of the part came off in the field .

Source: Chosun Ilbo / NEWSIS
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/10/09/2013100900641.html


Quote : Original , [Korean ] The " pattern of Namdaemun cracked " ( Photos ) [10 / 09 ]

( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:45:57.04 ID:: 47 K + fD6JJ6
1 >>
Looking Haha , the image , and w Na not a level me " national treasure "
Do not just a par " movie set " .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 11:12:00.32 ID:: 117 0ZW/F8c5
1 >>
Do not have come off in just like vermilion certainly


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 11:25:47.28 ID:: 144 p/oRKI6A
1 >>
It 's failure under treatment clearly
Korean I Do not stay such as curator of cultural property repair
Korean is too poor .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 12:31:31.67 ID:: 206 JIQ9j2rA
1 >>
And do , and I paint paint and filled with putty ...
What does it become a national treasure of only putty in the end ?


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 14:40:17.82 ID:: 267 e6bYStzs
1 >>
South Korea has a history of 5000 years is truly a different gangs


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 15:40:02.13 ID:: 297 0SpUM0UL
1 >>
Korean I did was irresponsible drying of timber .
Jean cares Koreans because I'm different from the original picture


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 16:44:19.04 ID:: 387 67Tj0jXb
1 >>
Also, if with five months , and Is the person who has good as made ​​in Korea .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 18:11:30.65 ID:: 492 PceG +45 /
1 >>
Koreans want to be the seal of the following


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 18:58:31.35 ID:: 515 4Kb04RIL
1 >>
The www south Tonsuria Korea did expose incompetence


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:28:48.56 ID:: 3 QfZAe6SR
Well , Korean I 'm using adhesive of Japan that assumption to Ru hawk in Japan


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:31:08.29 ID:: 6 8Y1JV07h
Na dumb .
Koreans Na Nikki use it without drying the wood .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:42:04.30 ID:: 33 YZ3moMQe
6 >>
This is Na 's conclusion .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 11:14:04.37 ID:: 123 tmT0y3zr
6 >>
Korean I are using raw
Good laugh carpenter you hear
Let alone Koreans comes to writing a picture on


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:31:16.54 ID:: 7 tGfRBVrL
Koreans can boast Dame ... Korean Korean useless even if national treasure repair if it was just me F1 is only trumped history
Korean Naa is sad ethnic


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:34:36.60 ID:: 14 OprfAqUp
I'll come home to you again how great is Miyadaiku of Japan !

The Japanese then likely use wood be dried 7-8 years .

Do not 's impossible to talk likes of Korean Jung ...


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:35:31.94 ID:: 15 rGalkaak
Are you cracked I think it's the underlying wood to paint previously w
Koreans lousy a feeling to paint itself not such as primer


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:37:03.62 ID:: 18 lUDpyjWx
If you do not let me properly dried wood so I do crack ... crack . Korean wonder if I did not know ...


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:44:32.33 ID:: 43 W6zgGhFz
18 >>
Yeah Koreans - because I race that did not make even water wheel
Koreans would not understand such as the nature of the tree , and the degree of difficulty will do too high for ethnic Korean culture tradition not


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:38:17.94 ID:: 21 phsPhU9E
Or Ne Ja did doing to repair the Japanese colonial era was a tattered originally in " Rashomon " par .
Just go back to the original .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:40:04.17 ID:: 24 2EOGWpmz
"Cause Nida it 's using adhesive Choppari "

Shall I put the rice lunch , Koreans come said absolute


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 16:06:19.93 ID:: 320 NT384zRV
24 >>
Koreans have say this before . Nde , suddenly , Koreans pigment domestic ? I made something Kana , the whiff of being painted without trial .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:42:08.07 ID:: 34 CSY68/bs
Articles to blame Japan immediately seems to have gone up Korean

ttp :/ / specificasia2.blog12.fc2.com/blog-entry-4746.html


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:49:49.61 ID:: 63 ykbO7xuD
34 >>
Na 's reverse . And that there is no experience of Korean workers with glue , Koreans have told you was a failure it 's using the hurriedly produced in Korea from Japan in chalk paint controversy .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:50:42.86 ID:: 64 YmEAekOZ
Koreans proved that only a fool descendants remain in the country.


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/09 10:52:18.68 ID:: 69 XwoJqtA /
And to have been unable base , Koreans slosh over .
W such is a symbol of the culture of w under Korea only superficial
ラベル:Namdaemun
posted by nokija at 22:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

89% of Koreans, "not likable" to Prime Minister Abe Korea Gallup survey [10/08]

Koreans hate reason Prime Minister Abe
"Abe because Japanese"

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1381195994/
[Korean]


1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/10/08 (Tue) 10:33:14.54 ID:???
As a result of conduct for good sensitivity to the leaders of the neighboring countries of South Korea, President Barack Obama of the United States,
Xi Jinping Jintao of China, President Vladimir Putin of Russia, Kim Jong-un in North Korea (Kim Jung Eun)
That became the order of the Prime Minister three first secretary, Abe of Japan, it has been found in up to 7 days.

Four days for up to 26 to 23 last month, 1208 men and women less than 19 years of age or older nationwide Gallup Korea of ​​public opinion research firm
71% responded that "good feeling can have" and where to target, and asked about the good feeling for President Obama,
It was the result 16% answered that "not likable," and 13% "withhold an opinion".

Looking at the different age favorability for President Obama, while 20's (82%) was the highest, 40's and 30's (66%)
(63%) was the result relatively low.

48% "good feeling can have" is, 25 percent are "not likable", "forbear one's opinion" 27% for President Xi Jinping
Was.

In terms of gender, men of good sensitivity (54%) were higher than women (42%). In the age group, more than half the 40's and above
I responded "good feeling can have," but opinion age become more low, not likable increases, especially
"I do not likable" (44%) were higher than "likable" a (29%) of the 20's.

It was the result of both the 31% "not likable," "can have good feeling," said to President Putin. On the other hand,
I responded that "I do not know" four out of ten people during (38%). Awareness of the Korean people against Putin
Korea Gallup explained compared to the leaders of neighboring countries other, is, and think that with a little low.

In addition, By gender the favorability rating for President Putin, male (38 percent) was higher than women (25%),
There was no significant difference in the age group.

For Kim Jong-un first secretary, nine out of ten of the Korean people (86 percent) answered "not likable". The "good feeling
The "Moteru remained to 6 percent," withhold "Opinion It was 8%.

Even for Abe, nine out of ten (89 percent) answered "not likable" as well. "Can have good feeling" is
It was the result "withhold the opinion" that 8% also, only 3%.

There is no remorse for the history, such as comfort women issue and aggression against Asia "Abe Cabinet Korea Gallup,
In addition to show the attitude nationalistic, causing conflict with neighboring countries, recent Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station
It circulates contaminated water treatment problems, it is not trusted from their own people as well as neighboring countries, the low evaluation
Was described as "seen and led.

Source: Chosun Ilbo
http://www.chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/10/08/2013100800917.html


Quoted source: Abe prime minister survey Gallup Korea = "not likable" 89 percent of [Korean], Korean, [10/08]

(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:38:55.23 ID:: 16 438K + +2 t
1 >>
> It was the result of both the 31% "not likable," "can have good feeling," said to President Putin. On the other hand,
> I showed a reaction of "do not know" four out of ten is (38%)
If it is Japan, 60% is a lightly likely to break through.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:43:09.44 ID:: 29 iFzBz19H
>> That says 1, w It's gonna be a good Prime Minister Abe


Tsu Bible: 94! [89.6%] TEPCO 2013/10/08 (Tue) 11:08:40.56 ID: GELZ6HlW
1 >>
Is his prime minister because of hate country. It's hate too if they were not of course?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:35:21.30 ID:: 156 S7zVtTao
1 >>
No, that ....
I'm hard to say, but I have no relation to the prime minister of Japan Nante favorability of Korean Chung?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:41:35.15 ID:: 162 kdICjIBK
1 >>
From the perspective of the south Tons Land, How can you get Prime Minister enemy.

The www I'm surprised that it is not 100%


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:16:49.39 ID:: 195 zZy32iPU
1 >>
Korean's have a good feeling it is because only traitor
It is correct Speaking of correct


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:44:40.67 ID:: 230 Huk9bLBA
1 >>
So good news


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:50:58.79 ID:: 238 NHDx9v0o
1 >>

That is,
Abe what long-term administration national interest

Or that.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:12:29.49 ID:: 262 WkFGVhxr
1 >>
You mean being hated to Koreans, It looks What does it is liked by the rest of the world.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:10:54.84 ID:: 294 m/Iq2HU3
1 >>
Hurry, white arrested 11% Korean!


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:16:03.75 ID:: 297 9UyxtCzP
So What? w
>> As you said 294, Korean After also arrested in pro-Japanese sin the rest?

Koreans here everyone


Tuesday, Rommel public bath soldiers ◆ JAlCYz0cLBMK 2013/10/08 21:09:20.75 ID:: 506 77BDHEL8
1 >>
Do not it amazing disapproval rating.
Even if the 50% consumption tax if this, handling of the government may stabilize him (w


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:09:34.82 ID:: 507 u0euTNF6
1 >>
Abe, congrats reverse law invoked.
No long-term administration mistake in this.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:33:43.14 ID:: 2 e3fT6cdd
Koreans that's easy www brain been brainwashed


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:35:07.55 ID:: 5 Ck6XZv3H
Came reverse law


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:14:31.89 ID:: 515 WZXLsBX4
5 >>
Do not become a test case of the law dressed reverse is true whether the


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:35:10.05 ID:: 6 HrooFHnx
Abe-chan, did I do something?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:41:26.71 ID:: 476 vdwKR1I6
6 >>
Hmm
He only has to get along with and Southeast Asian countries, India and Mongolia
He do not think anything is gonna have something against South Korea in particular
When you come right down to it, he or called for dialogue to Ohakune who reject the Japan-South Korea summit meeting for reasons that I do not know somehow
Abe's ... or so that had been denied for some reason trying to dispatch the Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso to Presidential Inauguration of Leonardo's


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:37:53.20 ID:: 11 YMhHJEYw
How can you get insults flew Nante will have good feeling in Korean Chung


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:39:32.83 ID:: 19 5srCrFzg
The order of incompetence, do not's an exact number.
I know Mr. Leonardo also of staying on top of Obama.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:50:02.92 ID:: 53 YzmmhtZp
Nde president of Toko, Korean 's approval rating Ningbo N you
...
posted by nokija at 21:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

for South Korea not subject to counterattack the Japanese Requires logic accompanied consistent is not shed feelings to blame Japan [10/07]

Logic crazy Korean
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1381159508/
[JoongAng Ilbo]


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/10/08 (Tue) 00:25:08.20 ID that came back: 1:??
It is a Korea-Japan relations situation becomes threatening, coverage environment in Japan is also not good.

Compared to now, in August last year was appointed as a correspondent was "world peace" yet.
Thanks to the Korean boom that was in the peak, I felt pride wherever you go.
Then, (Doctorow, Japanese name, Takeshima) and visit Dokdo of President Lee Myung-bak last summer
Dark clouds spread in the "Emperor apology request" remark, turned into storm Abe Cabinet after the launch.

In terms have become sensitive, Japanese people also not inferior to the Korean people.
Korean government is to ban seafood imports in Japan nuclear power plant contaminated water problem, experience conflict index you feel in the field was further increased.

Last month, it was public opinion survey in central Tokyo for Fukushima feature of JTBC.
Walking around the Ginza with a panel of objective formula questions to ask to "you feel the anxiety how outflow after the contaminated water, to eat seafood".

It was prepared to some extent, but there was a lot of things really.
If you know that a security guard was in the doorway of the construction site is the reporters of South Korea, and drove off to say "Do not wander here".
Man of 50 years old of calm feeling was spit on us. It is an act that was received from the Japanese in not contributing to the table too much emotion.

I was made to feel uncomfortable in from Japan media recently.
This is because on the opening ceremony of the Korea-Japan Festival held in Hibiya Park on June 21, the articles of a daily newspaper.

"The stir up anti-Japanese consciousness Korea Media"
Lee Hei Wei that "want to feel that feeling become one Overcoming the" "to the conflict (Lee Byung Ki) ambassador to Japan,
Reporter Korea's article stating that "cast a question bad temper" relations between the two countries than has deteriorated in the comfort women issue and Takeshima "and.
To cover the scene the day of the opening ceremony, "Mrs. Akie Abe's attended the opening ceremony, but how its meaning are evaluated"
The party was to Ambassador Li questions favorable that, it was article you do not agree.

In just a successive worst relations between the two countries, it is inevitable conflict emotional to some extent. But how will blame the other party must be elaborate.
there is a possibility that meet counterattack immediately poor attack the other party does not consent.

Be worried about, it's closest point, sometimes action flows through the feelings in South Korea side that is seen.
The other day, great master of Japanese animation is to retire, "I might retire Prime Minister Abe is hard to be" among Korean Internet users
There is analysis that, I was introduced in this website as far-fetched case of Korea as Japan or the media was waiting.

Moved about in confusion of competent Secretary of Japan seafood embargo also the same. "I think there is no problem now speaking in a scientific point of view" initially
It was tuned to the Japanese side as, but if the accused blatantly as "guys unethical" by the sudden change in one day, the side you hear would nod.
Inconsistently with the logic just is just insist,
Nothing changes and the Japanese government that claims against the world the lie that "have complete control over the water pollution problem".

Seo Sun'uku Tokyo correspondent

http://japanese.joins.com/article/856/176856.html?servcode=100§code=140

Free [JoongAng Ilbo] Abe and to determine punishment of God that God is not enough punishment for the recent Japanese atomic bomb or forget the revenge of Malta [05/20]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1369014097/


Quoted source: In order to - [JoongAng Ilbo] Korea is not subject to counterattack of Japan is not shed feelings to blame ~ Japan need logic that with consistent [10/07]

(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:35:36.97 ID:: 25 EwpGAEh1
1 >>
Koreans w and yo try it because I once per


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:51:36.13 ID:: 56 Y3RcI97O
1 >>
Or one
> To blame the
Such as
> In order not subject to counterattack
Such as, w I care to be funny from here

Korean'm coming at stake unilaterally in the fight waist always why.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:56:26.43 ID:: 64 R4A4yTEa
1 >>
Logical that with consistent Nante impossible game to Koreans not shed emotion.


Tuesday, eggplant Toko @ smartphone 2013/10/08 01:01:36.55 ID:: 73 Otp/3niv
1 >>
Koreans www in the social standing of writing articles branded at the end most
Koreans www laugh too


83: Ninpocho [Lv = 2, xxxP] (1 Tasu0:9) [TEPCO 66.6%] 2013/10/08 (Tue) 01:06:06.74 ID: + Yafs7n7
1 >>
The reason barrel Koreans Koreans and can not I logically
Do not because I can not understand it even "give up compensation for all"

Koreans in order to not subject to counterattack the Japanese?
Funny story first Korean only do I kill the attack Koreans's talking on the assumption that attacks


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:26:35.92 ID:: 110 BO5TlSer
>> And then not been able to press from one
Koreans Po impossible


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:51:13.23 ID:: 141 RZ4emBd /
1 >>
Koreans w the last line is probably just want to say


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:16:47.52 ID:: 170 OTiXVX1F
1 >>
> Requires logic accompanied by consistent is not shed feelings to blame ~ Japan to Korea is not subject to counterattack the Japanese

At this late hour, but not do not know the Korean people as a stunned but w
The first place is not in the Korean "blame" is objective reasons why it would be logical for Japanese, but is or Not,
For the protest against the decision of the Korean, Japanese do not think only the w do you put In cavil at the greed for money and inferiority complex also ah such that previous
In other words, such as amount and the presence or absence of logic of the Korean people, it's not invalid are almost tactically against the Japanese no longer reaches the stage of current
This is a reality to say Japanese instead of does not take into account whether a request or a claim of Korean, and stopped to a waste at the end of each variance considering
Koreans Maybe you should give the other to the ends of the considered observation, because I chose to be a ruthless actively to Korean, Japanese is because of each other it


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:56:22.56 ID:: 197 jCXpwEBP
1 >>
Not say impossible
Even editorial writers of newspaper, Korean writing by calm of conflict at the end and beginning of a sentence you guys
Because I'm a country that does not receive from anyone tsukkomi


198: ◆ 65537PNPSA 2013/10/08 (Tue) 02:58:08.13 ID: uyWMUc + i BE :234835889-PLT (13051)
197 >>
Koreans
Na'm quite certain also that you are in conflict with one line, "money is not the want of. Baisho and apology of the Japanese government's want" or.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:26:15.48 ID:: 230 7AdGeQ7v
1 >>
I I think Koreans and rubbed away with this

Now the lid of hell for the Korean people still
Stage you are finally over open


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:25:35.72 ID:: 243 Bra4F95E
1 >>
Koreans submission of evidence in front of the logic.
Koreans exclusion of lie in front of consistency.
Koreans awareness of the responsibility of the home country before you blame Japan.

Koreans would not be? I'm not what to talk with Korean guys.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:46:32.48 ID:: 256 bWd2Eaqx
Koreans defect, without quite logical that with consistent,
Koreans to blame all human failures and deficiencies, and inglorious past of their own country and,
Is to try to talk Susumeyo based on it, this is ringleader of all.
Koreans being exposed to objections with evidence based on the fact that the other course is desperate,
Koreans can not be refuted some basis to it, leading to feelings explosion And whether also not observed.

>> Quickest path to that with the logic that with the one consistent,
Koreans abandoned all accusations, harassment of South Korea has been made to Japan until now,
Koreans and circumstances that are consistent and evidence whenever you hold a dialogue something future
The minimum requirement is to ensure that the education to be presented for the first time that (are prepared).
And Korean is most needed things to correct the sweetness of awareness of the fact "lie".


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:52:11.09 ID:: 257 4eKBXlLd
256 >>
Sense of "absolute impossible such a thing to Koreans" that arise from the inner


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:52:23.75 ID:: 283 WxwL + pFm
1 >>
Freedom Abe and have forgotten or lost your revenge of log [JoongAng Ilbo] atomic bomb and to determine punishment of God that God is not enough punishment for Japan of recent [05/20] ★ 3
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1369131354/

N?
Koreans What was happening to the punishment of God?
Korean is not channeled to emotion?

W 's large piece belly severe pain

(', `_ ゝ) push


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:39:05.25 ID:: 321 kUiGDaxQ
1 >>
And I wonder if people are like spit against a Japanese ...


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:30:28.81 ID:: 13 Q8i2Vhwf
> 50-year-old man bill calm feeling was spit on us

鮮人 Koreans, or not able to article If you do not pinch the lie somewhere?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:31:25.10 ID:: 15 Fni1bY7x
> Sometimes action flows through the emotion can be seen in South Korea

Sometimes? Koreans would be usual. Koreans w Korean government Jan are you forcing to be so tired


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:31:27.45 ID:: 16 U + Ddln7q
Several million people also to have killed just civilians in the Korean War Korean,
At the time of what objections opposed not come out of the Korean people against China's enemy
Logic of Korea is bankrupt already. Koreans countries unusually distorted.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:39:27.87 ID:: 35 CjxQslyJ
Koreans can not be correct, but bad things do anything

Frame of mind that is trapped in Pandora's box Side By Side with this Koreans


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:42:23.83 ID:: 38 kFWcNshe
Logic impossible to pure Korean.

there is only one logical that Japan give education, was awakened human.

For example, how an excellent white good Puyo 將軍 even in the world.
However, South Korea 's but a pro-Japanese treatment of traitor.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:21:06.12 ID:: 270 UkaJBBg +
> Requires logic accompanied by consistent is not shed feelings to blame Japan
It is the purpose that the blame Japan. w itself emotion is in


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:55:03.04 ID:: 286 rKyv9cOT
Thinking of this Korean reporters, Nida selling our Korean is correct, Nida you are wrong after all Japan
Even in the one calm in Korean, this degree after all


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:20:45.50 ID:: 344 7jLL86Lh
Korean'm going to continue to blame Japan for years to come. Horrible.
There 's no way you can get along.
...
ラベル:to blame Japan
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

There is Japan! The views of the honeymoon in Japan and the United States in the United States and is not intended as a pleasant Korean [10/08]

Koreans begrudge the Japanese do anything
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1381191683/
[JoongAng Ilbo]


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/10/08 (Tue) 09:21:23.33 ID that came back: 1:??
September 30 was ahead a few hours later shut down the U.S. government 17 years the (closure),
U.S. media was Awatadashika~tsu to convey the status of the parliament.

The same day, Japan was also noisy. Reason was different.
On this day, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee approved unanimously the Caroline Kennedy, who was nominated as the next U.S. Ambassador to Japan.
It is both the first woman ambassador, and in terms of the daughter of former President Kennedy, Japanese media had picked up significantly from person to person at that time.

Looking at Washington, that case is allowed to realize that Japan is a major presence far from South Korea is not less.
"Pro-Japanese" is very often to think tanks and U.S. Congress. And interact with friends in the United States, if you criticize the Japanese,
"South Korea or hate so why Japan" and, I Frequently Asked Questions that do not even question story in Korea.
Japan View from the United States that much different.

When asked which of Japan and South Korea and is good against the Americans Internet polling institute in the United States,
34.4 percent chose South Korea and Japan 65.6 percent. Of note is the favorite reason.
Half chose the food, people Japan is good chose a person who answered Korea is good.

Honeymoon of the United States and Japan of recent very unusual.
Hegel Secretary of Defense and Secretary of State Kelly attended the Japan-US Security Consultative Committee held in Tokyo (2 plus 2) last week.
Was attended to at the same time two plus two talks Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of State of the United States was held in Japan it is the first time. Souvenir of 2 people there were many.
Exercise tolerance of the right to collective self-defense, US-Japan defense guidelines revised commitments first time in 17 years, and Japan deployment of unmanned reconnaissance aircraft.
From beginning to end, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe that stand between Hegel and Secretary Secretary Kelly was a smile.

U.S. cites China emerged as the greatest challenges of diplomacy in the 21st century.
It's a big national interest of the saddled Japan that conflict with China as the United States.
And over the next 10 years, the United States suffering from budget deficit must reduce the defense budget of $ 950 billion.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to demand their own, it was a bid If you take some of that burden. There is no reason to hate the Japanese do not say no.
Korean alliance Another opposition to military strengthening of Japan, but it's just awkward as the United States.

The views of the relationship of these honeymoon Japan and the United States and do not pleasant.
Complaints why that Korea or reluctant to improve relations with Japan in the United States is out already.
South Korea View "past of Japan," but the United States has an interest in "the role of the future of Japan".
The United States is hoping to restrain China Korea Japan and the United States through triangular cooperation.
On the other hand, the South Korean government is showing just figure that will Sebameyo the distance between China and vice versa.

Not eternal friend in the international community. Diplomacy of Korea of ​​having many choices it's a good thing. Moment there is a problem,
It is time that the question "whether the United States" and "whether China" is presented. Debate between the left and right sides being done now in Korea,
It is a fight of a child compared to the law of the jungle that are deployed in the international community. Out in front the public and opening the mouth is our politicians "big",
It is high time we must turn toward a big challenge really diplomacy of Korea faced.

Park Hee-Washington Director-General

http://japanese.joins.com/article/869/176869.html?servcode=A00§code=A00


Al [JoongAng Ilbo] The Japan Source:! The views of the honeymoon in Japan and the United States in the United States - is not pleasant as Korean [10/08]

(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:28:20.97 ID:: 14 ge9slTOi
>> No friend of eternity in one international community.
Na I have enemies eternal Korean.
Begin with, the country finds allies in Korea, or about large Korea.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:43:51.17 ID:: 82 c5qSuhxK
1 >>
"South Korea or hate Japan so why" and the question you are not going to question story in Korea

In the owner of this degree of intelligence Koreans "JoongAng Ilbo Washington Director-General" wwww


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:45:49.73 ID:: 95 AbBYrC6D
While I deal with bifurcated diplomacy, South Korea is swallowed in China,
I have been to receive threats. Koreans trying to use the yakuza,
It is a situation that has held the weakness in Yakuza.

>> 1, 's articles written only from jealousy America that chose Japan Koreans.
Koreans funny that the first place are arranged in the same row and Japan. Country out of the question, South Korea.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:51:23.27 ID:: 122 2XCdA4C9
1 >>
>> Complaints why that Korea or reluctant to improve relations with Japan in the United States is out already.
South Korea >> View "past of Japan," but the United States has an interest in "the role of the future of Japan".

If from those who know that the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty
Korea crying just past be too odd.
Koreans then do observable only to have crushed the interests of future trouble

And to become the economically sound and Koreans because was supported by Japan and the United States as anti-communist camp roughly
Because I snuggle into anti-communist Chinese Communist Party also forgot to shouting anti-Japanese
Japan and the United States of amazed to Korea or not it obvious?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:13:33.28 ID:: 206 AbBYrC6D
1 >>
> The offer honeymoon relationship of Japan and the United States and do not pleasant.

"Feelings" are barbarians w of the reference to anything and everything Korean
Balancing the "reason" and "emotion". Koreans intelligence that delay can not be emotional control.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:15:03.45 ID:: 213 052DTm74
1 >>
... It is high time we must turn toward a big challenge really diplomacy of Korea faced.

Koreans it would be impossible
Be postponed deflect front confrontation with the north of the brotherhood as the role of the one that continues to be anti-Japanese peninsula
The Koreans that spree escape from alternatively situation in order to derive benefit from both the United States and China in another
This time it is the latter, but without being able history independence self-determination always peninsula
I've been left the way, the self strong in the context
The nature of the peninsula nature is vassal state of the challenge and can not just be determined by the external factors


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:17:03.92 ID:: 223 + Ki3e8RP
1 >>
As usual, Koreans Na's jealousy fully open. Tonsura Korean everyone here.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:18:05.19 ID:: 229 hZoXWB3s
1 >>
>> "Pro-Japanese" is very often to think tanks and U.S. Congress.

('・ Ω ・ `) Koreans pro-Japanese certified U.S.?
Koreans Once in the application of the pro-Japanese sin? Koreans do not hurry also resumption of anti-American demonstration!

199 >>
Thus not the Korean War, I'm Korean War in South Korea.
Fought mainly North Korean and South Korean army.
Work of the Chinese military also had been cut in order to work in the United States military has been cut.
Koreans www you do not think is a threat China because of that

The race you forget your history and (ry


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:24:23.55 ID:: 252 B2mEPTnD
>> 1, 34.4% chose Korea

Actually lies Korean customers 3.4 percent who received the questionnaire (only Korean-American)


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:53:38.78 ID:: 326 kUiGDaxQ
1 >>
Is caused to realize that Japan is a major presence far from South Korea

itself surprised Koreans say such a thing! Korean'm thinking it's country of how Te Korea exactly? ?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:56:57.48 ID:: 333 F4I74mRo
1 >>
Earth, will you not do that what you have


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:03:18.51 ID:: 349 ni + dj1AF
1 >>
> 34.4% chose South Korea and Japan 65.6 percent. Of note is the favorite reason.

If, what bias is also not applied to the question, if it is assumed a number of real on Americans to understand Japan and South Korea neatly

Japan Na has hammered at this point


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:06:32.85 ID:: 642 QFuz56sE
1 >>
The >> look at the relationship of these honeymoon Japan and the United States and do not pleasant.

You do not know the meaning at all. Allies and allies if honeymoon, a good thing although I'm a normally it?
It's a redundant sentence in general, but it will be "Korea is anti-Japanese. Koreans are not allowed in without reason that the evaluation of Japan in the United States goes up another" What to say in a word?
And this country I "friendship". The grass ho Oh


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:47:05.41 ID:: 676 e6Zq5hDc
1 >>
> "Korea or hate so why Japan" and, I receive good questions that do not even question story in Korea.

Korean or doing exhibition to let the children depicted in the picture to kill Japanese in the department store
If you have received education incite hatred since I was a child, Koreans such a simple question
Koreans wonder never explained myself in what I hate Japan when it is received.

What's Dano comfort women Koreans, huh reasons retrofitted after all.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:44:32.07 ID:: 746 d4XDpNjj
1 >>
> Half chose the food, people Japan is good chose a person who answered Korea is good.

Wording of something?
It's of choosing the food, the dyno to profit at hand, it's of choosing a person to say that we will get the benefit essential?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:22:24.96 ID:: 770 ioOxq8A6
1 >>
It is! You choose the United States and either you would not even think about ...?
Heck I Miró mean a fate to North Korea with the Chinese side

I do not think my head is only funny and Koreans ...
Koreans Na do not understand at all who did orchestrated the good life now


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:22:49.35 ID:: 798 yIXmxf9T
1 >>
By to demonize Japan, mainly in South Korea, to attack Japan with America North Korea, China, Russia, and, Korean Might not have been dreamed of me ... with a little bit of luck


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:26:32.47 ID:: 803 dAcTt5Sx
798 >>
There is no way I wanted to invade Japan, but Koreans from helpless' s home country South Korea
And I'm I thought, with a little bit of luck and by involving the country around

Koreans and then a best-selling book masturbation conflict with the United States Korean Empire conquered the Meiji Japan


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:29:21.25 ID:: 805 ZZROunT4
803 >>
Do you are you doing dream the same thing with Korea that was invaded to try to conquer Japan with the Inner Mongolia and Silla dreamed Wa conquest using the Tang Koreans ()


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:35:11.56 ID:: 810 JVMFNiJm
805 >>
I'm a long-cherished wish of the Korean people since ancient times, the Japanese archipelago conquest
Every time I see from the Korean Peninsula just continue to decline in the shade of Shina empire, Koreans Japan going evolved its own
Difference because I just spread, Koreans are moving try to confront Japan has entered under the umbrella of the CCP finally


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:26:48.39 ID:: 929 hdOWUdC5
1 >>
Koreans Na are also mistaken. Japan'm major countries. Stand against the world the role
Be completely different and Korean. Koreans also responsible for Japan to play Can I Irya to Manse only country, the national satellite
Diplomacy totally different. Korean you guys to care about the cognate disgust at best
It will only China and peninsula situation? Koreans become the same footing as Japan 's impossible.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/08 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:44:06.20 ID:: 933 J0JMVWm3
1 >>
But it is at this late hour
Korean or not it stupid?
...
ラベル:intend not intended
posted by nokija at 18:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

[Korean / IT] "Kimchi digital ambassador" is born in (bank) VANK The PR activities all over the world in the net [08/02]

Koreans, unaware that there is no need to kimchi to people around the world
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1375435030/


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/08/02 (Fri) 18:17:10.35 ID that came back: 1:??
Food on behalf of South Korea, I want to PR all over the world on the Internet Kimchi
"Kimchi digital ambassador" was born.

The 2nd civic groups in South Korea to do diplomacy on the net such as "VANK"
I held a launch ceremony of Ambassador in Seoul.

Of the 10 million members of VANK, short post site public relations ambassador or "Twitter"
150 university students and youth with video production and capacity information transmission capacity to overseas through the social networking site "Facebook".
In addition to expand the overseas public relations at Facebook and Twitter,
Post video post site "YouTube" and produced a PR video of kimchi.

In addition, the plans also applied to street campaign and distributing publicity materials to introduce Korean food and kimchi to foreign tourists.

http://m.yna.co.kr/mob2/jp/contents_jp.jsp?cid=AJP20130802002400882&domain=6&ctype=A&site=0100000000&mobile


Quoted source: (the bank) in net birth to the whole world PR activities and South Korea [/ IT] VANK "Kimchi digital ambassador" is [08/02]

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:28:57.40 ID:: 18 XYT0VyJN
1 >>
In addition or kimchi!


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:44:59.03 ID:: 29 VAjUDDNV
1 >>
Such as it was pointed out Kimchi Korean Restaurant does not satisfy the health standards of the United States,
Mr. seafood Korea became a full ban distribution in the United States is still such as blame shit,
Information faceted I think we indispensable to the understanding of Korean food.


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:33:21.55 ID:: 74 ttsz3PSc
1 >>

Many times this thing Koreans - I guess has already

Kimchi is impossible!

Natto level of Japan

South Korea is trying to force Urikomo

Thing unreasonable waste of money and time impossible


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:19:45.69 ID:: 3 zM5dEJR3
South Korea receives such as 100 000 people to a meeting over to look like shit
Korean Hey www It looks there free time


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:19:48.06 ID:: 4 + YrcON1u
I have only what Kimchi Korea


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:20:40.15 ID:: 5 qfT53cKV
South Korea would have bought in large quantities from China? > Kimchi


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:21:09.06 ID:: 6 CY6HAR9O
Digital kimchi wwwww
Waratah After you imagine


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:23:03.95 ID:: 10 nF5YQ8 + F
Korea do think forcibly ripped off but minor and spread to the world to global no well much?
You are w and scree Ya aims to position of surstromming If you aim


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:27:08.30 ID:: 16 BdZCOhR1
Korea PRwww garbage


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:32:41.85 ID:: 23 x7nSJYSd
This is probably virus novel? 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:35:36.76 ID:: 24 BXLPRCVR
Why, South Korea trying to spread around the world and is desperately likes of pickles
Even if you do not want to spread is there, that country would also spread to there


32: Momotaro 2013/08/02 (Fri) 18:48:30.40 ID: PMtA/8F9
A half-eaten apple kimchi factory in Korea too poor hygiene ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wrAufdnbO0




(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:52:40.81 ID:: 38 SyuX1PjN
The tongue and the aunt of the part in the Korean kimchi
The Yo is covered by Escherichia coli cooker materials and unsanitary


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:58:54.91 ID:: 49 zGCq + S9K
Is it not you become this Negakyan?
Contrary to the intentions of the person we


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:59:17.17 ID:: 50 ttO0c4XS
VANK = Korean Netouyo www

Different from Netouyo Japanese w that the state itself is to support this
This means that the South Korean government also Netouyo wwwwww


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:01:24.35 ID:: 54 BBExspOh
The w'll increase unpleasant biting if it known Kimchi
Na because advised


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:04:02.13 ID:: 56 SyB3zNgu
And refuse to pay any attention to the name no such sense of human hurts Western countries already have such as naming digital Kimchi

South Korea's Na w unsightly Chung w only be laughed at eventually


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:07:42.72 ID:: 59 fC1jzubw
This ww is something that came up with a terrible terror is ... South Korea

Persevere devil-grandson white rice cake (・ ∀ ・)


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:08:30.97 ID:: 60 Vx06854x
"What is Korean food?" I
Korean "kimchi in it!"
I "after it?"
Korean "kimchi ramen Nida!"
I "after it?"
Korean "kimchi soup Nida"
I "after it?"
Korean "kimchi bun Nida!"
"Do not Ya it just you!" Everyone


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:17:13.58 ID:: 65 2Sy86WVi
Cyber ​​terrorist group publicity www of Kimchi
They w I guess going crucifixion image of kimchi to the site that the compromised


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:27:10.28 ID:: 70 B59ermA2
I might break PC you are contaminated with viruses background picture of the PC digitally altered kimchi suddenly ...
Do not'm a force such a

Japan is in w Let 's advertising to the world of horse mackerel dipped in salt water and dried in the sun dried fish


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:55:04.03 ID:: 141 c9jSx5R2
To say what they would Wrong or first
Kimchi such as not being caught on ethnic other than take a meal


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:25:00.80 ID:: 145 CssWtFmk
To be regulated by each country activities of extreme right-wing organizations such as VANK
Do not allow entry


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/02 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:25:02.76 ID:: 151 kmyWyhMH
It just go down enough to do it if it does ...
ラベル:kimchi
posted by nokija at 12:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Highway closed with " serious air pollution " China Poor visibility , Beijing International Airport also canceled the flights to

China is country of poison

http://uni.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/newsplus/1381049922/
[ Air pollution ]


Φ ★ 2013/10/06 ( Sun ) 17:58:42.56 ID day was called Aunt : ? ? 0 1
China Beijing around the city suffered a serious air pollution also the 6th , and canceled the flights to the Beijing International Airport because of poor visibility
Highway and out , connecting Beijing and the rest of the country has been or will be closed to traffic . Air pollution level in Beijing is the worst stage 6
Record " serious pollution " the ( index 301 or more) . Authorities urged to refrain from going out to residents .

According to the weather forecast site , air pollution index , including fine particulate matter of Beijing City " PM2.5 " 301 at noon on the 6th .
Building a few hundred meters away is white haze in smog in Beijing city center , the vehicle lit the headlight during the day
Was running . According to the Chinese media that, in the Beijing International Airport , visibility was reduced to 250-500 meters ,
I withdrew the arrival and departure of some airmail .

U-turn Rush National Day of the (National Day ) began , but the confusion is also expected in the closure of the highway and canceled the aircraft .

Image
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/images/news/131006/chn13100616040002-p1.jpg
Source
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/world/news/131006/chn13100616040002-n1.htm


Highway closure poor visibility , Beijing International Airport also canceled flights to the in " serious air pollution ", [ air pollution ] China Source:

(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:01:49.82 ID:: 13 eYZ5hbCP0
1 >>
The dirty but in a visible manner Chinese still love the Chinese Communist Party in China


3 : Nameless @ Sunday 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:00:07.57 ID: 2cm9VmME0
"Japan should technical assistance " Masugomi


60 : Nameless @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 (Sun ) 18:14:05.13 ID :/ FgM1fi70
1 >>
Chinese w do you go out without a mask still
China Yeah born and in which new species of organisms


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:21:53.58 ID:: 88 FmTo6/uZ0
3 >>
I was a disaster ODA to put Chinese and would not be mass-produced technology alone Japan .
But there is a negative impact on the country much if you do not do it to their Chinese
There was no ability to think at all .

Dust accumulation device attached to the exhaust of the Chinese factory , this is the thing which has outstanding performance in the thermal power plants and incinerators in Japan ,
Chinese good and I was able to arrive , but does not move . Chinese seems to reason to say electric bill is , from waste .
The Chinese have asked to miss paying a bribe in subsidies floating in your official China 's environmental department who came to audit the contrary .
Grants , including the electricity bill for the installation cost , mass production cost , to operate even disappeared in the bosom of the main factory officials and everyone Chinese .

The result is >> 1 . Let's give up the other Chinese .


179 : Lancer ◆ YARI3Eg7m6 2013/10/06 ( Sun ) 19:01:07.14 ID: Ac + Zg7rq0
88 >>
Dust collecting device
W and then there are rumors the Chinese 's sold off


8 : Nameless @ Sunday 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:01:04.39 ID: ONrjJbs / 0
Negligence by corruption sore I could go have appeared in the Chinese environment


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:01:09.45 ID:: 9 pqhs9JPh0
It will mon similar be measured in Kawasaki -ku in 1965 .


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:14:35.75 ID:: 63 BKTazMJ60
9 >>
I went China at work , but there is a difference between Japan and more than 40 years such as local city indeed .

I was able to clear with anti- environment when it rings bad in the case of Japan , but China is what about .
Although I think that cultural standard , national character 's too difficult to Chinese


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:56:01.34 ID:: 172 7PZypgQi0
9 >>
Chinese I did not do anything if there is precedent in close proximity to 40 years ago


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:02:05.92 ID:: 14 zs0GN4 + W0
Chinese w anything It looks have not made ​​use of the reflection of the developed countries , even though he is being developed in later ride


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:34:49.17 ID:: 126 PRY27 + lE0
14 >>
If you think that such Yokkaichi like Minamata and just not a lawsuit is what is happening in many places the Chinese ...


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:03:44.83 ID:: 20 TyHoIQ/A0
The Chinese will do you nowhere You say it noisy at this late hour
The Chinese then 'm a result of ignoring the warning para Tsu terrible
The Chinese Ukeirero
Chinese I inhale


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:05:47.14 ID:: 26 4cGgogh80
There is no such need to war with China .
Guys will self-destruct on its own .


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:05:54.94 ID:: 27 H/w8rHCX0
I've been able to laugh something


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:06:30.75 ID:: 29 VVoiQuay0
So , Japan would have said for many years in Chinese .
The destroy the earth even Chinese .
Well the human race each Hey . I 'll the earth .


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:07:42.13 ID:: 34 FNR0Ooaa0
Chinese or sinking into the ocean to rot


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:07:48.94 ID:: 35 V85ht2f / I
Na 's Blade Runner .

Two cups de Desuyo enough ! !


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:08:46.67 ID:: 39 6cyjqxtmi
Chinese mortality rates begin to rise actually would About what time?
Chinese and terrible so far , w will give impact on the life


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:10:01.29 ID:: 44 izBpeTy90
You would not understand at all about the horrors of air pollution in real Te Chinese

And I have to say stupid Maybe you gotten used such as Beijing residents

Also crying after 10 years , the Chinese too late .


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:11:30.94 ID:: 48 5gPfzDpp0
Chinese I 'm just need a stereo Beijing
Only land left over because there is Chinese


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:57:21.86 ID:: 174 dKBxtBqE0
48 >>
'm Not just Beijing .


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:12:57.27 ID:: 53 VVoiQuay0
Chinese to destruction by himself but we 're selfish because it is free of Chinese ,
Do not Japan 's a matter of wind and rotation and placement of the land of the earth , it 's likely to eat collateral foremost .


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:14:33.94 ID:: 62 xGqdGf6L0
Chinese Therefore it 's dictatorship , and Jan think it likely to be any unreasonable regulations and enforcement ?

This is It looks do not do simply because it is dictatorship , power single-celled 'm decay faster than any structure, the Chinese


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:23:39.39 ID:: 96 5gPfzDpp0
Chinese or to blame the Japanese how this


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:25:39.88 ID:: 105 8mKQ4LQZ0
96 >>
Chinese w 'm saying there factory of Japanese companies already soiled


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:34:10.99 ID:: 123 o/rgkktT0
The Beijing International Marathon on the 20th , Chinese will not like to relay a place fall runner after another .


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:45:56.52 ID:: 157 iLwWTNp +0
China's Na had said developed countries , has been defiled terrible . So do you say dirty from now on China ? And .
Well , the Chinese are bother to Japan , but the country will do suffer most .
Why Chinese I do not ask to developed countries . Chinese , there ' a country is only important Apartments .


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:48:12.49 ID:: 161 SWlYjNZp0
157 >>
Chinese I 'm in consultation with Japan the other with respect to pollution .
And I do not know how Whether it is current and in what form


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:58:52.12 ID:: 175 cqWdwFxZi
161 >>
Democratic Party I helped one trillion 800 billion yen for Chinese
Chinese but not clear at all what you want how he spent it


(Sun) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/10/06 18:51:31.38 ID:: 164 An1jx3lrO
Something harmless technology pollutant coal fuel I 'm being offered in some factories in China from Japanese companies .
Chinese I guess not be invested in the money , the aim of the short-term .

Brasilia was famous factory a decade ago , the poor visibility due to exhaust gas , but China I had pulled at once .

Japan can provide much environmental technology in Chinese , Chinese people do not capitalize it .

Technology of contaminated water treatment are also provided Chinese from Japan Come to think of it .
This is also not been utilized large Chinese as well.

Countries say China I think we become a country without water and safe air in this state ?

China 's sad country .
ラベル:Air pollution
posted by nokija at 11:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Remarks of Prime Minister Abe, It is reported contorted in China

Chinese do not know the truth
http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wildplus/1380276887/
[China] BBS


1: ◆ ERINGI.ghI @ Paris-Dakar φ ★ 2013/09/27 (Fri) 19:14:47.33 ID:???
The 25th, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to speak at the Hudson Institute in New York,
It pointed out that the growth of defense spending in Japan is less than one-tenth of China,
You restrain China as "please If you want called militarist right-wing if I".

Recently, thread on the remarks of Prime Minister Abe erected on the bulletin board of Baidu major Chinese search site,
Voice of the rebound were received from many Chinese Internet users.

Internet users from China
According to the propaganda of "Chinese media, Prime Minister Abe has not told only as" just as you like if you want called right-wing ".
I have ignored the context completely ",
"Do not have cheated on how to Our specialty media" quote only some ""
Comments such as were received.

In fact, if you look at the coverage by the Chinese media, Prime Minister Abe pointed out
Part "growth rate of more than 10% each year has continued for more than 20 years defense spending of China" that is omitted,
Only part of the emphasis has been placed on "good if you call so if you want to call and right-wing".
I suspect many Chinese has misunderstood the intent of the statement.

[Sure] the Lord, because it is also introduced before and after the speech of Prime Minister Abe,
"We though it is a growth of more than 10% every year, the growth rate to call the militarism of the country is 0.8% Will it be equal?"
Were also users turnout and the question.

Chinese media have not told the bad part of the convenience in their own country but are certain that usual,
The intent of this statement of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, seems to have gone completely contorted by the Chinese media.
(Searchina-Editor: Hatakeyama Sakae)

Source: livedoor News
http://n.m.livedoor.com/f/c/8105014




2013/09/27 (Fri) 19:20:53.74 ID Please do not give the name:: aVegGCws 4


Shina is the first place Shireyo what it country, ignorance Shina people.




2013/09/27 (Fri) 19:22:30.97 ID Please do not give the name:: lZbbtsaI 5
Chinese news site is to accurately convey the claim events and Japan Chinese, in English
Do you only access Kurau kin from China 's ... maybe necessary.


2013/09/27 (Fri) 19:23:11.28 ID Please do not give the name:: kQWP86DX 6
China has violated the human rights it is information control


2013/09/27 (Fri) 19:23:47.09 ID Please do not give the name:: X7840ubl 7
Www Na would be calculated as Abe-chan

China side if Kurere impending attack earlier in this, wwwwwww Do not come true or because you can hope for Japan


2013/09/27 (Fri) 19:37:44.58 ID Please do not give the name:: 5C2ClsOy 20
Media Shina Well tell the people in the fabricated article is because there Hamukae the Communist Party.
In Shina that truth does not exist, it is the Communist Party of Purobaganda everything is fake.

Speech of Prime Minister Abe held at the United Nations, the world heard. Can I just it.
Shina people classless in ignorance will only do if it is danced Communist Party.


2013/09/27 (Fri) 19:45:33.52 ID :/ DoIFHgc Please do not give the name: 26
Not bent in China not a only flow of the river? ?


2013/09/27 (Fri) 20:09:11.17 ID Please do not give the name:: VLlZ / gWZ 33
Such like South Korea, Chinese'm a clear shameful! !


2013/09/27 (Fri) 20:18:13.28 ID Please do not give the name:: 5C2ClsOy 34
Shina people such Fu knew the world or else in the network society, which is regulated
I'm willl "frog in the well". World information more freely
I have a replacement. Na North Korea and non-Shina.


2013/09/27 (Fri) 21:39:55.06 ID Please do not give the name:: z3sJcTpl 37
Get any get any

Chinese people

Abe takes a leading

Chinese Communist Party to put up shrines

Get any get any

China People's


2013/09/28 (Sat) 10:38:09.70 ID Please do not give the name:: Gn4qZS7 / 43
And, it was mass media of many of Japan to report the contents of the street that has been distorted by the Chinese Communist Party.


2013/09/28 (Sat) 18:09:34.13 ID Please do not give the name:: twy + Sxzn 44
Japan Jan Ne tile
Vessel accidents that even Shinachon party is
All TV stations would not be reported
ラベル:Shinzo Abe
posted by nokija at 09:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。