2013年11月30日

"Crime of masturbation in the city bus" (Changwon District Court) 5 million won fine [09/28]

Korean is Shikorian

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1380327336/
[Korean]



1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/09/28 (Sat) 09:15:36.12 ID:???
The 27th, Changwon District Court Criminal fourth section (= Chief Justice Lee Wanfi chief judge) in the city bus
Lee certain defendants were accused of trial (such as indecent exposure) alleged molested for (63 years), and fine
Was revealed and handed down take sexual assault treatment program for 40 hours and then sentenced to five million won.

The fact that you have made molested in city bus passenger "Many rode, The court, of the general public
It has lost a good sexual moral and normal sexual sense of shame, and it received a lesson in high school girl was close
Sentencing reason to have serious mental shock of unprecedented, and "must be both strict liability
Revealed.

At around 7 pm on the 14th last March, defendant Lee Masturbation at the end of the seat section of the city bus service in the Changwon city
It was sent papers on suspicion that you have the.

Source: NAVER / Changwon = Yonhap News (Korean)
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=001&aid=0006503290

None Combat Organization


Quoted source: (Changwon District Court) five million won, [Korean]-fine "sin was masturbation in the city bus." [09/28]

(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:55:18.72 ID:: 80 LK2xLfGF
1 >>
Masturbation, death is sown in fire with fire then on a train and not pay the fine.
W I guess made me


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:28:37.21 ID:: 89 l4bntDuV
80 >>
The various w It is death that through the aesthetics of the Korean


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 18:46:01.37 ID:: 82 Cn0cky2n
1 >>
Ahh ...
I'll run to rape Shikorian in this

Japanese'll not go to South Korea


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:18:35.54 ID:: 3 1cx1snb3
Financial resources'll found. Ohakune and w That was good


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:20:05.70 ID:: 5 g0vgWsYc
W Na I just did a normal behavior as Korean


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:20:42.81 ID:: 7 MKsXAn4v
As you know there is something to be sex assault treatment program (ry


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:21:11.46 ID:: 9 p4VlvsAM
W not a good and seems to be a tonsil ethnic


Saturday Wamora 2013/09/28 09:21:33.52 ID:: 11 UjpXGhLL
63-year-old ・ ・ ・ ・ ('A `) by or to publish masturbation bus


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:23:33.38 ID:: 13 46DLy7aS
It was a peaceful day-to-day Korea.


(Sat) HUNNY MILK ◆ honey / Onik 2013/09/28 09:23:51.37 ID:: 15 aj2fDVvA
Here ↓

Changwon District Court Criminal fourth section (Chief Justice = comfort woman chief judge)


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:24:38.99 ID:: 16 0c/9SQSx
> The ~ a good sexual moral and normal sexual sense of shame of the general public
And whether there was such a thing? Do you keep the thrust in the fixture and


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:28:43.25 ID:: 18 mjVJBRpW
After all, www'll strongest teacher's What was masturbating at school

That, guy there was a video.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:30:24.17 ID:: 19 delckP8f
'll Patriotic innocence? Chung police w I em to hurry up and release

The www then I wonder I say <丶 `∀ '> or" Nida! That showed off the pride of South Korea, the masturbation Choppari woman in the bus "


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 09:50:00.86 ID:: 37 GI1r9JAW
-Many? ? Masturbating in public, act defecation, urination act that will everyday occurrence in South Tons land?
Do you take a fine from day-to-day conduct of the general public! ! ? ?


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:13:40.12 ID:: 42 GZIXex + s
Should I do encourage you to take on mobile Samsung If you fall into this kind of situation
If you put out Kano prize ZoneAlarm from fine, it will give gladly if Chung
In, You say reduced to expected if exposed to the world by the movie and put it all together


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 10:14:26.02 ID:: 43 V7iJxU + m
So there a Shikorian even after sixtieth birthday

Mitsuo


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:36:28.33 ID:: 49 yd/7itti
Shikorian tax or is \ 500,000 one shot
Kunekune or grinning to be able to secure financial resources
South Korea is Pyongyang Na driving today


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:43:28.29 ID:: 51 IdDUrMEb
If you look at the news of the public masturbation Koreans, to be a fool of lack of self-control we have a large.
However, in Korea that rape occurs frequently, it is to diverge masturbate rather than rape the sexual impulse of his own,
I wonder not act very intelligent Once you have from them. We Japanese, not only the criteria of their own,
Would not there need to be in view of the criteria of the Korean people sometimes.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:09:30.88 ID:: 52 aUPCxU9h
Place to laugh sexual shame ← of the general public

Prostitution, public masturbation I have joined recently to rape culture

Well, it sounds good - What Chung


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:17:30.04 ID:: 53 sJBdt0RY
Mad
The overeating Kimchi
Excessive drinking tonsil


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:18:53.76 ID:: 54 DQflAaXH
I want to see how brains of guys or has become.


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:56:00.71 ID:: 56 ujXfgoAn
"Japan is bad anyway," What such ↓ like the destination you end up anyway
Thread is wonder stand?
The White early as waiting

Emperor residue day to make large amounts of waste [Korean] ethnic sperm "public masturbation education" -
Masturbation culture of Korean people own deprived
http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/river/1379916339/
...
ラベル:Shikorian
posted by nokija at 16:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

People's Daily " What German society should take the Chinese ever-increasing? Many companies wants to make excellent Chinese " [11/25]

Delusion of Chinese began

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1385395645/
[Medium] Germany



Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/11/26 (Tue) 01:07:25.22 ID that came back: 1:??
Chinese Communist Party paper, People's Daily agencies (electronic version),
Drama depicting the slapstick of his neighbors and the Chinese family that has moved in an exclusive residential area of ​​Germany,
I introduced it's shooting in Germany.

Satellite television station of Germany "SAT 1" and "(came the Chinese) die Chinese Kommen"
It is produced in the comedy drama entitled. As well as cultural differences of Chinese and German,
Differences between the two families are compared well.

Father of German father and Chinese colleagues to each other,
It is in a strong rivalry in the promotion battle. Chinese mother at the university professor,
German mother is the owner of the flower shop. Chinese children's performance is talented eager to learn,
Children of Germans not suddenly trivial.

Excellent human resources of China is more and more to get into high society of Germany. What do take this,
German society is facing a problem. Is it should have always wary to, or whether to welcome with open major.
Do they inspire you should not have lost to Chinese clever hard-working?

In fact Germans wants an excellent Chinese. However, I just do not express it openly.

Each year, job fairs that target the Chinese students will be held in Germany. At the end of 2012,
Chinese students studying in Germany is about 25 000 people. I occupy the most in foreign students.
It wants to make Chinese students many companies understood the situation of Germany. The excellent Chinese students
It is one done by staying in Germany for a long time how, that it is a new challenge that German company now has. (Edit the translation Azusawa Noriko)

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20131125-00000007-xinhua-cn

Japan jealousy to honeymoon in Germany-China relations [China] network Germany, there is no country that attaches to Japan in the world [11/05]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1383651949/
Domineering test for Chinese in the middle [Germany] Frankfurt airport, Germany dissatisfaction after another - the voice of "It's Chinese discrimination" also [11/24]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1385260752/


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:00:52.48 ID:: 58 KbYffO4O
With the contents of the drama of roughly 1 >>, Germans that's equal to Chinese
I understand it is not thought
Because I mean that I think that it not fair and to be provided the specs difference of only this.
I'm treated to the minority, "black", "woman" and "persons with disabilities"
It seems like I would be happy to Chinese because there is no insight of the sides so

No way such as China like, if Germany be considered
The Unlikely physiologically at the time of conception there is no health reason to Anna fine guys can put up with Chinese
Chinese Kitara come next, Germans level that hole becomes available to stomach stress


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:46:20.65 ID:: 75 46hBpfCY
1 >>
> Every year, job fairs that target the Chinese students will be held in Germany

What Chinese Daa are you a selfish interpretation? w
Germany, w I have opened the job fair to students of each country as well as Chinese students separately


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:28:25.66 ID:: 121 smt52bWA
1 >>
Chinese Do they hated to German


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:24:20.60 ID:: 127 DyjaquDh
1 >>
> In fact Germans wants an excellent Chinese
Such belief is
That's TokuA specific.


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:09:03.19 ID:: 2 DckniZDP
'Cause I overseas Chinese, probably potential terrorist?
Nation Yeah, you encourage it Chinese?


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:09:32.73 ID:: 3 wgVptUpc
All right, the Chinese w me take back all of the in Japan


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:57:31.49 ID:: 93 AE / r / XFl
3 >>
The Chinese you are in Japan 's German compulsory


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:09:55.06 ID:: 4 ApPxbuUT
I do not know of me excellent Chinese.
Cowardly Chinese w Do not I ll know full


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:10:17.37 ID:: 6 Ey6S5zDd
Chinese self-righteousness Masturbation


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:10:57.24 ID:: 7 jAX/VHN6
That's annoying story


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:12:12.34 ID:: 9 PSYS/Bf7
> Slapstick

Or that the Chinese trouble


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:12:30.57 ID:: 10 W/9FSFTA
Although there are meaning the side of the Germans for that matter
We are speaking from the side of the Chinese why


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:20:22.00 ID:: 27 NxIhDNwo
10 >>
Chinese I wonder if a campaign that China 's get to become immigration guy that seems to be no place of employment
Chinese to become even spies After Mogurikome cousin


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:12:57.04 ID:: 12 EBg5v6V6
This idea that Asperger's is not amusing Chinese!


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:13:42.63 ID:: 13 f4wf8AU /
No, I'm like opinion of the EU's immigration I do not need anymore?


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:14:44.64 ID:: 16 fZSNB6 / E
Excellent Chinese w
W'll want to try a


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:15:30.68 ID:: 18 wKrzExWQ
"That Chinese came"
W Na is a good title
Chinese would be hated from Germany soon


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:16:33.95 ID:: 20 2Uo69FU3
I feel that I saw in the newspaper article of the peninsula of the text somewhere similar is going to do something, but, probably because of the gas?


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:17:25.79 ID:: 23 5z/ZXpmd
The German government's brass, but it also I wonder continue indefinitely


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:22:31.19 ID:: 28 Zr2raiFh
The law history that must not be forgotten
Law of @ peninsula
A law of Germany


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:25:47.78 ID:: 33 uIrPoVrj
Chinese w Germany or messing around with the next of anti-Japanese drama


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:26:36.68 ID:: 34 sGHA1p78
Absolutely no innovations such as well-known global brands such as I wish also out independently excellent Chinese If'm so much in what is Chinese?
Innovative technology Thats not been exhausted at all just sell by dumping by copying the existing technology even if the Koreans even when Chinese

Innovations most likely just born the United States, Japan, Germany, in France


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:29:15.77 ID:: 39 2Uo69FU3
34 >>
You are there and because of that criminals normal country 's excellent Chinese.


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:26:53.20 ID:: 35 6epXFoNz
People's Daily that it is excellent

It would be excellent for the Chinese Communist Party that


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:28:31.64 ID:: 38 kXuBYtde
Recently, Chinese media People's Daily system I revved up. Chinese from foreign media reports
Rolled introduced to Japan earnestly free translation in the translation further cut only good part of the convenience.


46: <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) (Tue) 01:35:06.33 ID :/ rwRlSem
W or to say that such article comes out from the China side, Siguenza to China a person has started out in Germany


Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:11:24.86 ID:: 71 u5SwZnhM
Mistake of Germany, wants the cheap labor
ラベル:German
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Exile, assassination, death penalty, suicide ... Dire consequences of presidents to symbolize the culture "恨 (Han)" of [11/25]

Unusual history of Korean

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1385371244/
[Korean]


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:20:44.59 ID that came back: 1:??
Japan-South Korea relations are steadily worsening comfort women issue, Takeshima illegal occupation, industry rip-off ...... Korea came with the "lie".
I have formed a special feature for the Korea International magazine in the "SAPIO".
Park Geun President stunned the Japanese people, speaking "position of the victim and the perpetrator does not change a thousand years of history even if the flow" and.
Korean "恨 (Han)" is deep-rooted. I introduce the fate of those in power to symbolize the culture of "恨".

The history of "country of 恨", was condemned to repeat lesson to the authorities ousted.

For example, the father of Korea Lee, Lee Seong was executed all women and children to the Goryeo royal family the previous dynasty.
Because it was trying to kill all of those who also Osei After that many were changing one's family name.

The "culture" even in the modern unchanged. Many of the presidents came to an dire consequences.

Rhee first president of exile to Hawaii with resignation by people demo.
Shimono after Inbozen of second generation received a prison sentence of five years in prison called for resignation of the Park the next administration by the "Democratic National Salvation Declaration".
Park Chung Hee the assassination in during his tenure. Choi Keinatsu following also ousted by the coup.
Be interpreted to be a commitment of Kwangju incident and army purge coup, Chun Doo Hwan of the fifth generation is (the amnesty. Later commuted to life imprisonment by the High Court) was sentenced to death after retirement.

Roh Tae-woo also (after amnesty) to imprisonment after retirement in illicit enrichment and Kwangju incident, and army purge coup as well.
In response to the investigation for bribery allegations in after retirement, Roh suicide.
The aide regime end, the brother has been arrested on suspicion of influence peddling Lee Myung-bak. ※ 12 month number SAPIO2013 years

http://www.news-postseven.com/archives/20131125_226460.html


2: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:21:48.87 ID: 4xa90a9a
1 >>
It is well there. That's blood.


6: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:23:34.46 ID: zIhK4g7i
> Culture "恨 (Han)" of

What's culture.
Just a mad, probably psychotic, Koreans Koreans all ww


8: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:23:59.47 ID: VRYloRGJ
Auntie Kune Well I would exile to infer it or assassination.
Nezumiotoko predecessor is not even arrested yet ....


11: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:25:38.50 ID: wpjtzNkD
Korea because Confucian society, is ask the authorities and me a favor from relatives
that it is not able to refuse, Koreans, but it is useless useless seems to society as a modern state


28: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:42:24.43 ID: SKhYKP4F
11 >>
Korean to help to put in power clan collaboratively the guy going to be a thing somehow.
Then now is parasitic on the guy in the clan gathered to stop by the Akatsuki guy is successful, Koreans participate in your success spills.
It is Justice of Korea Aborigines.


13: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:26:35.77 ID: 4R + Elek6
Tragic fate of President and has been determined Koreans
The Unlikely such as long-term strategy no matter who stood in the top
Koreans even at binge during his term of office, even if it found to leave a negative legacy to future
And I trying to influence peddling or rather a result of easy-to-understand form visible
Koreans Thats Bakka guy half-assed Tteyuu of their country than


17: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:30:37.19 ID: 6i6/8HAM
What this means that if you for example to Japan
The Prime Minister of Japan in history ...
I'm not I have reached the end of the lowest all.

Prime Minister such scum like a lot, but also Japan, Te exile, assassination, death sentence, suicide
Successive top of the home country if it's the case just like that ending
What I'll not have the pride to the country.

Nice to see you Japanese.


19: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:33:42.83 ID: l86Osjr /
Now, the fate of the current President Park Geun how?

1, flee the country
2, assassination
3, after restraint duties deprivation
4, arrest
People jumped from one cliff ○ Ji 5, because he have, possibly empty water or even Al.
6, died of illness
7, fire disease triggered after admission
8, the military coup
Wonder if any? Please It's your favorite.


20: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:34:30.26 ID: Btad0m / m
Nida missing is "Ikihaji exposed"


22: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:36:47.60 ID: igE16Lik
I do not know who is either, but it's comfortable Pakkune from is public execution


24: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:40:59.39 ID: ZH9k9UQF
Koreans Na bring to the diplomatic relations with the What with its culture


25: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:41:19.94 ID: x9qaQTof
Ohakune is probably fled to China


30: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:47:35.71 ID: yx6QF + WE
Why the learning? Progress? Improvement? Evolution? Koreans that country and not be of it?


31: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:48:17.91 ID: G/PI7wI /
I because there "guy that is obtained from the can not forgive myself," I thought to one of the Korean
Koreans state w that are choosing betrayal always speaking in the prisoner's dilemma


32: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 18:48:41.81 ID: yTAOMfTx
Koreans w Na's ethnic creepy
What gene mad, I really hate.


42: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 19:17:30.41 ID: wpC0xlRo
Koreans living in lust and oppress around to lust successful person is encountered.
It is trampled each other to pull the foot in all, Korean and does not prevent success.

Thus was born Nakarouka the culture of 恨.


43: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 19:19:56.07 ID: 8DADKUrK
Koreans in the anti-Japanese Takeshima return of landing, Majesty insult, a personal letter
I can escape the death of the person arrested at last
And what are you doing just before the term with something like this from now Ohakune?


44: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 19:20:08.27 ID: S1Vf + CK0
That you're doing because it rubbed every time, such as coming out to beat children eat the belly of the parent Koreans

Koreans are you doing in the land a hungry ghost


45: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 19:20:40.06 ID: dihA47WU
Tue disease country to raise the festival with enthusiasm, it knocked enthusiastically Koreans
Predestination as acting as the top, Ohakune also would have to expect to Park Geun


47: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 19:25:11.07 ID: okXL2yUP
Japanese do I have to know, that that Japan's previous dynasty for Koreans.
So I hit relentlessly at the thought Koreans dead, but the one burned even hit phoenix I'm a Korean person.


50: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 19:31:45.09 ID: dcIKpgSK
>> Enough to be 47, it might be one of the reasons for continuing the anti-Japanese there is no consistency Koreans


56: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 19:47:02.06 ID: pe +1 L6Cc
But Koreans do not mean false charge, and because I had reason to be killed, I will be there own fault.
The thing not dabbling illegally in South Korean President basically, I do not impossible.


59: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 19:58:26.44 ID: WLqFl6Kt
Ohakune's Suriyo~tsu to Sina, just want to get my own exile simply.
Would not it mean that thought something that the country's Park Geun-hye. Park Geun the first place because I'm stupid


61: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 20:03:52.65 ID: noBn / n / z
The thing about this after all of the politicians' s Korean Chung.


68: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 20:47:53.09 ID: kb8op7Pg
[Pathetic fate of the former President of South Korea]

First-2.3 President "Syngman Rhee"
Adopted son of his murdered parents of the real. The exile in Hawaii denounced the election fraud. As it is hidden.
Fourth president "Infuzen"
Be forced to retire in the coup. Sentenced to three years imprisonment by court-martial.
First 5-9 President "Park Chung-hee"
Father of Park Geun current president. Eldest son is arrested for drug taking. Sniper the incident, death hit the Mrs. bullet deviates.
Immediately after, is assassinated by Kimujegyu KCIA director.
10th President "Choe Kyuha"
Student demonstrations, etc. does not fit, run the army purge coup. It is not fit after all, Kwangju incident occurred. Retired in 8 months.
11.12 first president "Chun"
After retirement, the death sentence in the rebellion crime mastermind in Kwangju incident. The amnesty later.
13th president, "Roh Tae-woo"
Arrested on bribery charge in after retirement. Civil war crime of Kwangju incident also discovered. Sentence of imprisonment in '17. The amnesty later.
14th President "Kim Young Sam"
I invite the intervention of the IMF fell into economic crisis during his tenure. Second son is arrested for tax evasion and influence peddling by the concession intervention.
15th president "Kim Dae-jung"
Before taking office, sentenced to life imprisonment as the ringleader of the Kwangju incident. Five relatives, including three sons are scandals of gold-involved
16th president, "Roh"
He died three hours later with after retirement, aim to Toshin suicide from the rock cliff of the hill at the back of the home, such as blow to the head.
17th President "Lee Myung-bak"
Brother arrested you received illegal funds from the bank. In Japan-Korea relations worst visit Takeshima, or emperor apology request.


69: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 20:49:12.52 ID: ls82vqLn
Koreans because it is deep-rooted in the Korean habit primitive savage and that exterminated without mercy and fell down from the seat of power "before dynasty"

also Koreans can not be stopped forever the anti-Japanese activities insane,
Korean guys pointed out that because he is recognized as the day before dynasty Emperor correct

For Koreans, it itself does not Oikome to destruction before the dynasty of Japan forever even after is probably miscalculation,
It would abnormal situation to the extent that affect the survival of Korean

In other words, Korean is you're planted in Japan a game called Death How can kill off an opponent earlier either from a long time ago,
Japanese who do not want to make any attempt to exterminate the Korean people and Sassa is just a lazy stupidity


70: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 20:51:07.66 ID :/ E3L32N /
69 >>
That's good writing. The last paragraph in particular are the best.
I think Japanese people should be eradicated Koreans actively.


74: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/25 (Mon) 20:56:53.96 ID: Vg + uAINg
Koreans do it alright to be saying it like "culture"? wwwww

Koreans Bun car wwwwww is murder
ラベル:han
posted by nokija at 14:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。