2013年11月23日

Claim scholar of Korean " South Korea is the origin of gods appearing in the mythology of ancient China "

Korean scholar's incompetence
Korean media coverage as it is also a incompetence
Korean readers believe the coverage is also a incompetence
In other words, Koreans spaz

http://uni.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/newsplus/1384833481/
[International]


Takeshi Corps ρ ★ 2013/11/19 (Tue) shadow 12:58:01.74 ID:: 1??? 0
November 19, 2013, according to the gold sheep network, Korea argues that it is origin gods scholars of Korean mythology of ancient China.
Phoenix network is reported.

Chung Jae manual professor of Ewha Womans University in Korea, but is considered in Chinese mythology has affected the myth of Korea in general,
I have a case of the reverse also possible.

If analyzed from the angle "spatial, the myth of China who was born in a place where countless ethnic groups coexist, Professor Zheng is hard to say that due to one nation or ethnic one.
In addition, when viewed from the angle in time, to organize the myth that centers on the Yellow Emperor, the Chinese Han Dynasty, but was called "descendants of the Yellow Emperor" themselves,
Pointed out, "are starting to say" descendants of yellow flame "to add the flame Emperor after becoming modern.

I have recently come up with a new mythos 蚩尤 the biggest rival of the Yellow Emperor also built-in to the ancestor, Asian ethnicity that within the scope of all Chinese is "China.
You are Some of the mythology of China to absorb like a sponge the culture of neighboring countries, may be a prototype of ancient mythology lost of Korea is "high.

Professor Zheng that the gods of Eastern Barbarians system flame emperor who appears in "Sankai through", 蚩尤, father proud, and Fuhaku is depicted in murals of Goguryeo tomb,
It argues that it is evidence of one of being a Korean myth that it is lost.
http://www.recordchina.co.jp/group.php?groupid=79329


Quoted source: scholars, [international] South Korea "s origin Korea gods of mythology of ancient China" claim

19: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:00:23.93 ID: ciDdmgoQ0
1 >>
The particular about the origin Why?
Would not sense any facts a lie
Are you trying to argue in the patent of God?


98: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:05:36.44 ID: 2X0NiLfc0
1 >>

~ ~ Koreans ~ ~ I bow You go to the doctor Hachune crawling, in good


128: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:07:50.52 ID: LHj714tN0
Korea, South Korea ethnic w >> 1 and would never at that time


254: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:15:12.58 ID: s5oLPZU6O
1 >>

Logical thinking is difficult to wwww Korean Chung

Koreans thinking ww of elementary school age or younger in Japan even at the university professor

Koreans wwwwwwwwww at all It's a "stupid country"


341: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:20:39.58 ID: 9 + BehrsM0
1 >>
> Organize the myth that centers on the Yellow Emperor, the Chinese Han Dynasty, but was called "descendants of the Yellow Emperor" themselves,
> Pointed out, "are starting to say" descendants of yellow flame "to add the flame Emperor after becoming modern.

It Is not good apart from flame emperor from'm a ruler in front of the Yellow Emperor?
If you say this is a bad, Koreans'll not be said to be a descendant of Silla and Baekje Koreans.


354: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:21:26.93 ID: NbHxJSG70
1 >>
Those Chinese civilization, the Yellow River civilization ought old history at least? What Goguryeo much less!


392: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:24:08.14 ID: dx3LNPPK0
1 >>
Well Korean is a translation not get Nobel Prize to him even after


563: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:36:43.64 ID: XKnLfZR20
1 >>
That's right. South Korea 's too origin of the universe


577: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:38:14.21 ID: + Xz/1bKk0
1 >>
Koreans w or not it only has told you there is a possibility in the most fancy
Koreans w Come find the material something


596: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:39:41.53 ID: 1ilIOTGg0
1 >>
~ W ~ huh, huh natural


597: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:39:46.30 ID: FyT0cA120
1 >>
There is no single evidence
However, there are ruins near
More, less
There is no medicine to give a fool


718: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:53:12.43 ID: o4daNaAi0
1 >>
Be different.
Gods of China were Korean.
No, Koreans would have been God.
Chung Korean Iki~tsu what is up there.


741: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:55:27.33 ID: aSc0SwBX0
1 >>
Koreans wonder a base university indeed then would Pinkiri even cramped Tsu scholar
Probably no way say that this is Korean professor of decent level?
How'm a university level and say in Japan 's Ewha Womans University in Korea?


851: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 14:06:17.81 ID: FTeFxS4 + O
>> I was was one F-tut so.


868: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 14:08:17.85 ID: + Vcnf3L10
1 >>
> Professor Zheng if analysis from angles "spatial ...

Koreans return wwwwwww coffee


935: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 14:16:49.21 ID: eR54QDZj0
1 >>
It has been time warp and airborne (Kiritsu


3: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 12:58:54.89 ID: KPZjSzzEO
Or also ... ('・ ω ・ `)


(Tue) Anonymous @ 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 12:59:13.18 ID:: 6 DzVw70sG0
No, will say, natural origin of the universe because I'm a Korea


7: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 12:59:17.15 ID: 2dMz7DYyi
Na he does something scholar in Korea ('・ ω ・ `)


12: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:00:02.02 ID: uf/gll2b0
Koreans claim alone origin because there is nothing in their


14: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:00:10.73 ID: + FIdpE2b0
Because Jesus Christ would do was Korean?


117: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:06:57.64 ID: nc2phZ2P0
14 >>
Christ and Moses is said that the Korean Peninsula from, according to South Korea of ​​them.
For those of Islam, Koreans does not claim or because could become a target of jihad. I'm just a chicken, Koreans.


33: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:01:13.35 ID: j + OCJ0WR0
But Korean stinkie colleagues Jan was born from tiger and bear rather than human


39: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:01:30.46 ID: yephR5260
Aaa Aaa Aaa alrighty
I net people of China White reaction I Come


40: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:01:31.35 ID: fjyQvgZf0
> Ancient mythology lost of Korea
Jan a myth you Mayumi What is born of bear Koreans
It 's only whether the complaint is Korean, Korean hey it's greedy


285: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:17:15.67 ID: an8SCPgm0
40 >>
"Yes yes because, eagle, because of the eagle" Hideyoshi


41: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:01:32.28 ID: KghRT5V20
× scholar of Korea
○ history creators of South Korea


43: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:01:48.14 ID: 5XuHmdeS0
Eve also Na and then a Korean
There is no country Nante Korea at that time, but Eve Korean


48: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:01:55.70 ID: iZ/wbe/N0
Korean, there 's easy-peasy country because Moraen gold in such a study.


58: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 13:02:41.66 ID: adNMTwra0
Soda soda

Koreans were created in God
...
ラベル:scholar
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Descendants of Cao Cao found Shame Tsu red fake our China and South Korea [11 / 17]

Koreans are liars

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1384725334/
[ In Korean ]



1 :壊龍φ ★ 2013/11/18 ( Mon ) 06:55:34.35 ID:???
Genes of chromosome descendants hero Cao Cao appearing very popular in the " Romance of the Three Kingdoms " is also in Japan ( 155-220 years ) ,
It is identified by the research group of large Fudan Shanghai, China , is engaged in a " familiar sight " in Korea and China
Are .

The group of 1000 so much from about 280 men曹姓that are descendants of Cao Cao in the family tree from 2009
The collected sample . As a result of narrowed down , I found a chromosome specific in common to some .

Due to match the chromosome this is taken from the teeth of the great-uncle of Cao Cao , and concluded that the type of the specific Cao clan
've Grown .

Of Cao Cao as a result of this , it is found in Henan province Anyang to the end of 2009 and the origin of Cao Cao , authenticity controversy was happening
It is expected to end in the DNA test also tombs and remains .

On the other hand , some people humiliated Tsu red by being specific .

People who claim " what we are ! 'S descendants of Cao Cao ," and does not cut off a trace , and beaten曹建live in Jiangxi Province in January '10 in China
Man named announced in a statement , " is a descendant of 82 generations of Cao Cao " on the Internet . Topic requested the DNA test
It became .

According to the writer you are familiar with Asian culture instead of " soda " in the theory that family divided in " the middle , and " operation " last name is" Song "
People who also claim to be descendants of Cao Cao called " roast .

In addition , there is also to educate "You ! 'm In the footsteps blood of heroes " and the child is father of曹姓, the test results
Moment it came out , " there is also a danger that dignity of the parent is gone , home child Ru Gree is one after another " and ( same ) .

Write a shame Tsu red Korea next door also the same. Not only in the fabrication of Cao specialty from previous , Confucius , Lao Tzu even
It is because has been sued with a straight face as " Korean actually " .

Herbal medicine and logic . Kanji , such as typography of Korean , impossible from sources other than China all illustrious figure of the " historical
To things, claiming invention of their own , you are submitting an application to public institutions . " Koreans made ​​the world " and which
It is not I Can not Get Started " ( same )

Story in Korean of this kind , but I'm was captured as controller anymore .


16:00 November 17, 2013 : Eastern Sports Web
http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/nonsec/social/204598/

Combat Organization
Descendants ... to settle chromosome specific remains of [ China ] Cao , authenticity [11 / 13 ]
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1384307947/


Quoted source : shame Tsu red fake our descendants and South Korea found China , China and South Korea [ Cao Cao ] [11 ​​/ 17]

26 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 07:14:42.52 ID: 6UlxoprV
1 >>
> It is not I Can not Get Started " Koreans made ​​the world " with them " ( same )

Koreans w as saying anymore


160 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 09:06:56.92 ID: lnGtDFj /
1 >>
Koreans Ninen or ethnic group can not determine the facts and Comte .


168 : Electronic ghost Yahavu~eko ◆ VEKO / uuXGAFk 2013/11/18 ( Mon ) 09:11:12.47 ID: dSPHEmPa
1 >>

Koreans She said she " Nida the Japanese colonial blew the descendants of Cao Cao of selling our " when? Around ?


176 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 09:24:39.61 ID :/ Jl6kwwF
1 >>
> To things , it claimed that the invention of their own , you are submitting an application to public institutions . " Koreans made ​​the world " and which
> It is not I Can not Get Started " ( same )

Koreans San Obispo east I have to say anymore
Eastern Sports or came to fishing the Korean mother now
Koreans without a tilt -resistant Na 's Ichikoro


195 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 09:39:36.05 ID: UfcHg6ZV
1 >>
> It is not I Can not Get Started " Koreans made ​​the world " with them " ( same )

That when the beginnings of the universe , there is what is referred to as South Korea now in the center then it is true that scientists admit ... ・


204 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 09:45:10.22 ID: WF55Lfyc
1 >>
Koreans Obviously a controller is the presence of country


214 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 09:53:18.53 ID: zYyqFCkQ
1 >>
I mon is a country such as the treasury of East Suponeta Korea itself ('・ ω ・ `)


277 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 11:49:30.81 ID: 6tm/nYf4
1 >>
> Talk in Korean of this kind , but I'm was captured as controller anymore .
W East Sports has reported a reliable


4 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 06:58:04.70 ID: L3vC + QIa
Koreans in the intelligence level of the fire disease as seen rising sun

Korean Ken w you do not think such conspiracy Cao like in will be able to


5 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 06:58:15.08 ID: 49d8PP9V
> Write a shame Tsu red Korea next door is also the same.

Always always ww here 'm funny


8 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 07:01:30.33 ID: tT4VSyks
Claim of Koreans , no www also need to examine


9 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 07:01:37.26 ID: cFSyyWHI
http://2chlog.com/2ch/live/livenhk/image/1383465936-0232-001.jpg
http://2chlog.com/2ch/live/livecx/image/1384352780-0824-001.jpg


234 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 10:27:46.36 ID: JE43H6Qm
9 >>
It fell for that Chung , wwww Do not foreigner 's stupid


308 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 16:07:50.09 ID: Zg1R2Un0
9 >>
Na pity this foreigner who .
With training in this rip-off samurai dojo ,
The wonder is willing to receive initiation into the secrets test and rank Korean made ​​without permission ?

Level of embarrassment to increase queer voice in the futon in the self-loathing later After infatuation even once .


13: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 07:04:17.70 ID: 6OYsXE86
> It is not I Can not Get Started " Koreans made ​​the world " and which

Nante world , not a small level , the universe do not know that the Korean made ​​?


22 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 07:10:36.41 ID: h8k17D + j
> Talk in Korean of this kind , but I'm was captured as controller anymore .

It is a traditional performing art Fukuzawa Yukichi teacher admits .
Korean has entered term of service .


46 : Momotaro 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 07:34:05.80 ID: + KLR3YcT
Shame Tsu red fake our China and South Korea [11 / 17]

After three years discovered gold Fukudo 's self-styled , comfort women , and the end of the war already when " it was to be served at the age of 22 ... " of ← 22 -year-old
http://www.hoshusokuhou.com/archives/27471493.html

The synthesis of handshake photo of Obama and Park Ohakune
Korea is a bogus state abysmal which is not shame .
http://img.hani.co.kr/imgdb/resize/2013/0510/136808142286_20130510.JPG


52 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 07:36:52.67 ID: QZyP / iqo
> Write a shame Tsu red Korea next door is also the same. Not only in the fabrication of Cao specialty from previous , Confucius , Lao Tzu even
> It is because has been sued with a straight face as " Korean actually " .

W for a clear mind Koreans because I do not understand even the DNA of Yoshino cherry tree


57 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 07:38:35.40 ID: JlujTLJm
The fact that many Chinese break the ice it is understandable
Would not Koreans
Stupid Koreans
Are you Tsu Koreans , which is famous in history ?


59 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 07:42:33.85 ID: vUH22r76
Koreans , there ' can claim good for no nothing basis .
Koreans wonder is made of tonsil is still brain .


70 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/18 (Mon ) 07:51:51.51 ID: 49d8PP9V
In the case of this story , Chinese human 's pry is , w , you try to be oh well

I Koreans , why 'm stick to the gills story of this kind always always
ラベル:Cao Cao
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

If Japan wants to become a "normal country " , The unavoidable barrier of China . We need Japan-China relations repair [10 /16 ]

China abnormal country


http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1381894801/
[ China ]


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/10/16 ( Wed ) 12:40:01.55 ID that came back : 1 : ? ?
The 15th , China paper, Beijing Youth Daily published an Contributed Articles scholar of Beijing , of滕建group , who discussed " Japan if you want to become a " normal country " , barrier that China can not avoid " he said.

To be a "normal country " is the earnest desire of decades after the war for Japan. However , the results did not appear to be doing the hand variety .

For example , more than soldiers of the United States does not withdraw from Japan , Japan is far from "normal" .
Therefore , trying to Susumeyo politicians typified by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on the fly creation of armed forces , exercise tolerance of the right to collective self-defense , a constitutional amendment , but it is not a situation optimistic .

Moreover, do I cry to pass in order for Japan to become a "normal country " is not the only barrier of the United States . There is also a barrier of China in Asia Pacific Ocean region .
China are looking for , it's a minimum of respect from politicians of Japan . We respect the history and respect the reality .
Even this even if it seems impossible , it will not fulfill the dream Japan poured the energy no matter how abroad , to become a "normal country " even if invested financial power .

There is no reason that the United States pick up the chestnuts of fire . It can not have to join the chorus of anti- also in Asian countries . If Japan wants to become a "normal country " , repair relations with neighboring countries is essential .
The or worse , Japan must always pass through barrier of China. ( Edit translated Azusawa Noriko )

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20131016-00000007-xinhua-cn


Quoted source : - [ China ] Japanese if you want to become a "normal country " is an unavoidable barrier of China . We need Japan-China relations repair [10 /16 ]

( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 12:42:53.96 ID:: 7 NZufLE1e
Hey . >> Chinese authorities that good Do Pull Shockey hurry because there is Kankan ( traitor ) to 1 .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 12:48:28.40 ID:: 39 hPBkWBQ /
1 >>
Say mad "normal" www


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 12:49:37.64 ID:: 46 MkIN3fTI
1 >>
Chinese ww What are you to conciliation

Chinese w Re poor



( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 12:51:15.67 ID:: 55 QYoVdkiM
1 >>
The Chinese Communist Party resolution if self-destruction


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 12:54:38.75 ID:: 67 + XvRj9GO
1 >>
> It can not have to join the chorus of anti- also in Asian countries .

Huh?


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 12:55:43.50 ID:: 70 eoAODOYt
1 >>
Shina was just a factory for Japan , but since switching to go and Vietnam from now on because labor costs rose , honest China is a country that I do not need anymore for Japan


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 12:55:53.39 ID:: 71 woW9SG5r
1 >>
> There is no reason that the United States pick up the chestnuts of fire . It can not have to join the chorus of anti- also in Asian countries .

Of months before I'm article , this w


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 13:02:33.67 ID:: 94 gR8gSOKl
71 >>
Current situation I wish I old Chinese
Chinese feel is doing still the tone of the 90s


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 13:00:57.58 ID:: 87 gZu + tWiB
1 >>
So you're good abnormal


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 13:16:21.03 ID:: 141 d31MolX +
1 >>
The Chinese first Chinese notice that it is an unusual country .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 13:29:10.34 ID:: 175 qJ / VAbPG
1 >>
Chinese you guys be in there abnormal
First , Chinese 'll notice that common sense 's funny

Or no way notice Chinese , then I 'm Mushikera


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 13:32:00.66 ID:: 186 irsAPRGr
1 >>
In ?
What is a normal country that went through the barrier of China , Where am I?

Or North Korea and Pakistan


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 13:34:09.40 ID:: 190 IuWKlafx
186 >>
W to become a "normal country " south Tons land even through the barrier soon .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 13:46:58.11 ID:: 206 DPPwaf6s
1 >>
Na not inconvenience Japan not have to be a normal country now more than separately .
Are well-trusted in the international community and then hope is also to Japan .

After , there is no inconvenience in any way Japanese side without having met with China by force now .
It is capital retreating rapidly now from China rather , and environment resources and personnel also afford in other countries because in place .
Towards China is the major importer anymore What was the food , and China -san then just from pollution or poison .

What was in consumption , it come out mere Nante sale of products to Japan in the downstream layer in the thriving Chinese anti-Japanese boycott .
The w made ​​in Japan Na then sell Bambang without entering China bother to wealthy

Relationship through political cold cold best in fundamental , China and South Korea .
It's appropriate for the other party to form a mutually beneficial relationship , do not come from depends on whether or toss trust and respect as a business partner each other .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 14:01:58.74 ID:: 216 IPP5fduV
1 >>
This guy is a fool the best in China .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 15:06:41.78 ID:: 284 Rb1QT4i6
1 >>
Do not text is cryptic at all
Because he does normal if say it looks and abnormal when viewed from an unusual country


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 15:28:53.00 ID:: 308 WYrHXJyr
1 >>
You say come in search of relationship repair unilaterally against
In human relations , in international relations , it is not decent guy .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 15:40:12.85 ID:: 318 MHScZua4
1 >>
1 >>
The Chinese do not like , and then there demonstrations activities violent demonstrations , of vessels , also Copy all the rare earth embargo ...... Japanese hostage crisis .
If a despotic country like give orders while reject the dialogue 's normal and , like that 's normal Nanzo Negaisage .

Japanese I do is going out not you lay the history of corporate advance aid and friendship treaty later while it drips anti-Japanese Chinese drama .


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 15:44:59.85 ID:: 325 oikq6BFx
1 >>
Chinese story What do I need to re- educate China ?


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 15:53:09.29 ID:: 331 TdFmrkts
1 >>

Common sense of China insane world

It Te~tsu normal in Japan


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 16:24:43.56 ID:: 353 BQ2GmbvK
1 >>
The Chinese ... but I think one of the most extraordinary country 's China in East Asia 's or position to say that of other countries ?
Chinese Why do not you make an effort to be a decent country in cooperation in the international community a little ?


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 17:05:26.53 ID:: 389 8xbyHPV3
1 >>
Than worry about other countries , Chinese After somehow the air pollution of country China ? w


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 17:14:29.83 ID:: 392 ryArw8KP
1 >>
Lack of margin of China's recent , desperate fence-mending appeal ,
China's economy , I do not think Parakeet Yaba considerably .
W feeling you might be amusing kid thing to do is allowed to ignore as it is


( Water ) <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/10/16 17:22:04.33 ID:: 396 KqD6E4cU
392 >>
Than any drama , w better to see the collapse of the drama in Korea is interesting because Na
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Smart TV the LG made ​​viewing and recording file name of the USB in Found that it had been sent to the server secretly [11 / 21 ]

Koreans have been similar to the Chinese
It is not praised this
( Koreans fool )

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1385006652/
[Korean ]




1: ◆ INFUL / XEWA @ Mobile flu φ ★ 2013/11/21 ( Thu ) 13:04:12.10 ID:???
United Kingdom who noticed that ad is displayed on the home screen of the LG Smart TV made ​​own
Where a man in , was investigating the own wonder , browsing record and file name in the USB memory
It was found that it is sent to the server of the LG into without his knowledge .

DoctorBeet's Blog: LG Smart TVs logging USB filenames and viewing info to LG servers
http://doctorbeet.blogspot.jp/2013/11/lg-smart-tvs-logging-usb-filenames-and.html

Where men DoctorBeet 's British people were investigating their own , of the LG Smart TV made
The item " Collection of watching info " and " System Setting " in the " Option " menu
We have discovered that there is . In the state of just purchased , the " Collection of watching info "
But it seemed to the "ON" position .
[Image 1 ]

DoctorBeet who was holding a suspicious check the information of traffic . As a result , browsing record
Regardless of the on and off in " Collection of watching info " and had been sent to the server of the LG
It has been found . In addition , every time the TV channel is changed , without encryption View Record
That it is sent to the server of the LG also found .
[Image 2 ]

DoctorBeet acid is to examine these , file name in the USB memory to send to the server the LG
Emerged to could have been . In order to confirm the fact , DoctorBeet 's " Midget_Porn_2013 "
Create a file in avi format , and then save it to the USB memory .
[Image 3 ]

When you examine the traffic information then , Midget_Porn_2013 file should not be there is there
What someone is displayed , the file name of the USB memory is sent to the server of the LG has finalized .
[Image 4 ]

>> I continue to 2


Quoted source : found that the smart TV , the [Korean ] LG made ​​was sending to the server secretly viewing and recording file name of the USB within the [11 / 21 ]

2: ◆ INFUL / XEWA @ Mobile flu φ ★ 2013/11/21 ( Thu ) 13:04:41.57 ID:???
1 >> More

Where DoctorBeet 's have contacted the LG Customer immediately , reply that was sent from the LG
With so was not a great response , it was something like the following .

-----
Good morning

Thank you, Thank you for your contact .

I was allowed to report to the LG headquarters in the UK E-mail notice received from our customers.

According to the description from the LG headquarters , customers because it has agreed the terms of the agreement , the product instead of LG
Retail store that sold was should make an appropriate description to the time of purchase by the customer.

If there is something also , I am very sorry it has the inconvenience , not to be relied refrain
Please contact .

Best regards
-----

DoctorBeet who said, " reply from LG did that does not disappoint ," said the server of LG
In order to prevent the file name in the USB memory and Total recording to be sent , to be blocked
To the public a list of domain names , we call attention to other users . In addition , LG is the future ,
What's called " adequate explanation when you purchased your product " that was mentioned in the mail in about the features of the same type
It is unknown whether going to go in any form actually .

59 minutes 10:21 November 2013 : Gigazine
http://gigazine.net/news/20131121-lg-send-tv-watching-info-usb-server/

[Image 1 ]
http://i.imgur.com/g6WzfIFh.jpg
[Image 2 ]
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cU1ylrWSCok/Uoo-BzziLzI/AAAAAAAAAdw/zkV1lO9n8kY/s1600/Screenshot+-+181113+-+15-33-32.png
[ Image ]
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SKbl_B7Xd74/UopDiMv950I/AAAAAAAAAeA/C_4PcFsqtEQ/s1600/pron.png
[ Image ]
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BFQtcWMKSdY/UopEMmZ8sAI/AAAAAAAAAeI/UNiH1WyoPy4/s1600/Screenshot+-+181113+-+14-04-16.png


3 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:06:24.06 ID: hKFnrAUa
Korean or espionage ?


4 : ! Important Muroisan ◆ ZuUmjbrL9M 2013/11/21 ( Thu ) 13:06:25.48 ID: 6Cy7 + HiZ
It has become like an China Koreans ( smile


6 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:06:57.81 ID: 14fEJadQ
Why bother to " Midget_Porn " w


7 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:07:28.50 ID: 7OS25LH /
Koreans do w It looks bad Tekuse to TV


8 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:07:38.34 ID: 4YhuNiNM
Smartphone made ​​in Korea in w Na dangerous


155 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 18:13:42.12 ID: + dVFFOH5
8 >>
What people Might not have people know that it is LG made ​​the contents of Nexus5


11 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:09:24.78 ID: wu18LAxm
Guy you want to use is a fool Chung made ​​Sina and made


12 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:09:42.51 ID: oCigPuzq
Originally because I'm a dog Chinese Korean
Well Koreans will not like that do


13: <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:09:46.25 ID: QXydsuhw
Insect kingdom were charged chip to iron
It had been scattered and spread virus via radio waves randomly

Speaking to have sold in the recent LG products
New nexus is was it so ?
People who have the Na Check it ,


32 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:19:01.46 ID: wu18LAxm
13 >>
The w I was scared at the thought ( 2013 ) is or LG made ​​Nexus 7
Are you talking about Nexus 5


16 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:10:56.58 ID: e8IgI7RV
Koreans spam country itself


17 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:11:06.59 ID: s1jlPtU9
The wonder is also included in this smartphone ?
Do not the worst When you buy credit in the smartphone of Korean products


18 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:11:28.42 ID: OKKutQ3Q
Koreans w Do not be to blame the dealer


20 : Ninpocho [ Lv = 40, xxxPT ] ( 1 Tasu0:9 ) 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:11:40.95 ID: AxOgQyBm
Wonder if there a
The " better just not explode "


21 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:12:00.20 ID: qzVFStGt
It 's the fact Na involved in Korea electrical products
No , do not I do not involved in Korea itself


22 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:13:41.08 ID: kOCoUVjO
Koreans product mad mad nation .
Koreans Na 's consistent policy .


24 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:15:27.21 ID: CbtorMRQ
People who had been antipathy insect saliva to run just heard and made ​​in Korea , right !


27 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:17:22.64 ID: rkf6aCU5
Should I blast I 'm still better ?


28 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:17:36.18 ID: XjoMsvBN
It is sufficient to Takeshima in the Sea of ​​Japan or the file name


31 : Spring Breeze Pavilion strange Taito ◆ netuyo / RT 2013/11/21 ( Thu ) 13:18:46.28 ID:. TbAiLWkW
Compensation flag w


38 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:23:58.44 ID: pzvg62 / x
> " Reply from LG did just what you'd expect "

Warota


40 : <丶`∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (` c ' )' s 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:25:04.09 ID: YTtE0tOx
Slogan of LG, LIFE IS GOOD
Koreans Na mistake and K D the last is! Cause this incident
ラベル:Smart TV
posted by nokija at 18:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

China Kaihogunpo " Arms of Japan precisely mirror the Manchurian Incident, the Marco Polo Bridge incident. The threatening world peace or not Japan, not China " [11/15]

Chinese to ignore the history of their own

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1384789416/
[Day]

Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/11/19 (Tue) 00:43:36.63 ID that came back: 1:??
November 14, 2013, the Japan-China paper Kaihogunpo for the "China threat theory",
I published an article criticizing "Arms in Japan is very similar to the modus operandi of the Marco Polo Bridge incident and Manchurian Incident" he said. Following its contents.

The other day, China is threatening the safety of Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe,
I was saying that there is a need to promote actively the national security policy. However, those who see if you look at,
It can be seen that it is not only a cloak of invisibility of the "China threat theory" more than just. This is the Japanese vending flaps once
It is very similar to the method that you use the "nine hundred eighteen Incident (Manchurian Incident)" and "seventy-seven Incident (Marco Polo Bridge Incident)" in.

To increase the national power rapidly by reform and opening up, international influence is growing day by day in China.
As a result, the Chinese military tries to Susumeyo the modernization of national defense and army,
The concocted what "China threat theory" some politicians you have any ulterior motives is to invent a panic here and there,
I want to slander China and threatens world peace. However, there is only a lie after all a lie.

Can not be proven in Japan and do not threaten world peace and other countries it is the person of Mr. Abe.
You can determine if you get a country become a threat to other countries and the international community, it should be noted that of the two.
One is the intent ability to pose a threat, the other one.

Right wing in Japan, but is referred to as China is to modernize the military and because it has the ability to pose a threat,
So're continuing an arms Japan is beyond the limits of "self-defense" and in recent years is to wonder thing What kind of nature.
Growth of the army of another country "threat", the home country would be referred to as "active security".
Abe administration to full use of double standard and dignified, whether going to trust how the international community and the people of Japan.

You are currently not intended to pose a threat, it is not possible Japan also prove the innocence of their own.
Meiji Restoration of 1868, not to let down nor is pressed in the "war experts", Japan had troops overseas every few years.

The 1894 Sino-Japanese War Horse Party (Sino-Japanese War), invaded China as the mainstay of the eight countries unite forces in 1900,
Russo-Japanese War in 1904, and participated in the First World War in 1914, in 1931 nine hundred eighteen Incident (Manchurian Incident),
To trigger the full invasion war to China in 1937, it is is causing the Pacific War in 1941. (Translation and editing / Okamoto Yuma)

http://www.recordchina.co.jp/group.php?groupid=79161&type=0


Quoted source: - [day] China Kaihogunpo ". Threaten world peace very similar to the Manchurian Incident, the Marco Polo Bridge incident what arms of Japan or not Japan, not China." [11/15]

(Tue) 3286 swastika swastika ss 2013/11/19 00:53:55.96 ID:: 19 IoiYTc2F
1 >>
Chinese not say better habit is aiming at Japan nuclear Once Ann. . .
Self-Defense Forces of Japan's peace and post-war cooperation ray defense. .
CCP also what are confused military and conflict occurs?
Chinese Jan has been AC Shi Pocoyo is a good friend of the U.S. forces in Hawaii. .
Chinese close to or day also co-villain of the upper portion is judged?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:49:15.70 ID:: 61 9mCQr6j2
1 >>
What country China has threatened military force in the neighboring countries Ninen In Say
Chinese nuclear power I'm wondering which way is large military spending
The Chinese press Domo your son or not can also arithmetic


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:06:42.88 ID:: 65 9pmA5CqF
1 >>
> I'm very similar to the Marco Polo Bridge incident tactics and Manchurian Incident
Place is starting similar to me rubbing in Japan diene Sina Chinese certainly.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:24:00.32 ID:: 111 Gp/gxb4O
1 >>
Japan does not have an army of scale to invade other countries.
Defense will be neglected if the military invasion of at most 300 000 weak.

There is a scale of several million, China forces of India and the Philippines also outside Japan
I has caused trouble at the border.

And I think it's clear which one is the threat?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:45:39.11 ID:: 4 pZN/SQL0
Chinese Na messed up again
I do not only see shit mad


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:47:15.90 ID:: 6 KVVWVZsI
※ It is the "organ of the Chinese military", Kaihogunpo will cover Japanese media as an ordinary newspaper


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:49:21.69 ID:: 7 AzSxFX4o

From the front to fight Chinese or "howling"? w


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:49:45.35 ID:: 8 uh + drg3q
Chinese ww I'm aware that there is a threat to other countries with arms


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:51:18.29 ID:: 11 HD7O63Zk
Or about South Korea and of listening to decent in such absurd remarks world?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:52:01.34 ID:: 13 Ku04TstY
Do not do not only see past me really Chinese guys
Chinese or thinks many years and have passed over another war


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:52:53.96 ID:: 15 yDYAG6Ny
Chinese it were growth of military spending is probably obvious it is only warning in the world
The world only chose Japan to rival candidate to maintain balance


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:52:54.35 ID:: 16 3COgj + / U
Similar war and was expanded horse family in China has been come to troll hobbling around in Manchuria certainly.
Only this time it that it's Senkaku in Japan territory clearly in Manchuria before.
Immaculate.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:53:32.33 ID:: 17 sH + m0nxD
"Mon's cousin communism N because you? Er" world


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:54:49.42 ID:: 20 d1oqaVY6
CCP is Jan did Marco Polo Bridge incident beginning.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:55:07.22 ID:: 21 EUFS233f
It will be of Tibet rule of China 's modern Manchuria?


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:57:41.43 ID:: 27 9Cx + hzho
Marco Polo Bridge incident of shooting first
Liu Shaoqi my stay in Beijing as chief engineer of the northern Red Army at the time, Tsinghua University and Communist youth
And incited the students of the Japanese army and incited the twenty-ninth army junior executives subordinates Song Zhe original
The one that was fired to and have 1954, CCP has released itself

That one? Chinese or Did not claimed 's own kno Japanese military Marco Polo Bridge incident? Chinese vinegar
You have to collapse in logic but, w'm white clear if Which was first


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:05:52.72 ID:: 37 V9BVldUL
27 >>
The wiki of the Chinese side, I is written, such as Gil star statement of the Communist Party Tatte doing. ,
Once upon a time, I'm did in TV broadcasting over there.
Palm who spoke to be "too terrible plot in the small Japanese partner how much" the bulletin board of Beijing University at that time dwarf had been beaten up.
What Chinese Apparently it good to do the Japanese partner.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:58:38.61 ID:: 28 ELjFy0wL
Guilty guy about, curse others with a larger voice


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:58:57.70 ID:: 29 RdB6NHz3
What Chinese I guess saying the country is not at war 68 years
China Did the war between a number of
Chinese or invaded the country much


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:59:28.75 ID:: 30 Pbtobtsq
The quiet then Japanese'm patient unlike Chinese.




Na is to offend.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:02:55.81 ID:: 34 tBtyjFTr
Chinese These guys do not know whether the declaration of war manual of the Sino-Japanese War.
You've been writing to Nante proclamation certificate of Qing.
I'll I that says vassal state of the Qing Korea.
And who I'm a country 's main Allied 8 or the next.
Japan w'll I went to the continent have been asked


Tuesday wavelets 2013/11/19 01:14:10.87 ID:: 43 Yqdpi8td
Soooo.
Chinese China I have forgotten such as the Mid war such as the Vietnam War, a war that many of their own caused you.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:14:21.38 ID:: 44 zEaXJ8wR
Communist Party has collapsed, and split into Military Region of military-led,
Such claim or come out even table as claims of leadership ・ ・ ・ ・.
The ・ ・ ・ w Naa do much different from current situation


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 06:34:48.34 ID:: 74 XecExHHQ
> Manchurian Incident, the Marco Polo Bridge incident


What is "Al! Who Nottore the country thanks to orchestrated the Marco Polo Bridge incident my"


Chinese, right had to advertise loudly at the time of founding

The Chinese do not remember even a few decades ago only

Chinese I laugh or a history of 4000 years or a 3000 years ()
...
ラベル:Manchurian
posted by nokija at 18:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Rear Admiral: Tonnage of amphibious assault ship of China far beyond the aircraft carrier in Japan! ! !

Chinese expert's incompetence

http://hayabusa3.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news/1384876406/



(Kyoto) 2013/11/20 (Wed) machine gun chop 00:53:26.48 ID:: 1 3yz4LNgaP BE :1214220072-PLT (12014) Award points
Rear Admiral: tonnage of amphibious assault ship of China far beyond the aircraft carrier in Japan
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573ba36.jpg
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573ba37.jpg
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573ba38.jpg
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573ba39.jpg
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573ba3a.jpg
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573ba3b.jpg
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573ba3c.jpg
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573ba3d.jpg
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573ba3e.jpg
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573ba3f.jpg
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573bb40.jpg
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573bb41.jpg
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573bb42.jpg
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573bb43.jpg
http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1004/20131119/0019b91ecbef13f573bb44.jpg
More images from http://japanese.china.org.cn/culture/2013-11/19/content_30644047_16.htm

November 18, news program of China Central Television said Rear Admiral Yin Zhuo of prominent military expert has revealed for the first time the details of the new amphibious assault ship of China.
Yin Zhuo Major General, is 2.5 times the helicopter equipped destroyers of Maritime Self-Defense Force of Japan "Izumo" The tonnage of amphibious assault ship of the "new.
In other words, said drainage amount of Izumo if it's 30,000 t to 27,000 t, drainage amount of amphibious assault ship of the next generation of China will "be 45,000 t to 40,000 t.
November 19, "China net Japanese version (China net)" 2013
http://japanese.china.org.cn/culture/2013-11/19/content_30644047.htm


Quote: Original, Rear Admiral: tonnage of amphibious assault ship of China far beyond the aircraft carrier in Japan! ! !

(Mushroom) 2013/11/20 (Wed) Dangerous backdrop 08:05:07.37 ID:: 82 NxpGTddo0
1 >>
That one? Na not it 2,5 times
W General of China or of Ne can be calculated


5: Stretch Plum (East) 2013/11/20 (Wed) 00:58:39.71 ID :/ mPcPdI90
I would say 2.5 times the 30,000 tons and is 40 005 one thousand tons
I feel that you lose the country you have Rear Admiral bad head is not.


6: Stretch Plum (garden) 2013/11/20 (Wed) 01:00:54.04 ID: 6v1GsJMbI
> In-desk Major General, is 2.5 times the helicopter equipped destroyers of Maritime Self-Defense Force of Japan "Izumo" The tonnage of amphibious assault ship of the "new.
> In other words, said drainage amount of Izumo if it's 30,000 t to 27,000 t, drainage amount of amphibious assault ship of the next generation of China's "become 45 thousand tons to 40 thousand tons.


Can not you also division 's Chinese?


(Mushroom) 2013/11/20 (Wed) cliff formula knee drop 01:25:01.02 ID:: 15 dmMyTHWf0
There in Japan it looks just like aircraft carrier
Because it is a transport ship of Harikoputa on-board, in the first place
If you are wrong from there, not meaning to be compared.


(WiMAX) 2013/11/20 (Wed) elbow drop 01:29:57.73 ID:: 17 8FPsW5J4P
The w or another fairy tale Major General If you think or from 援少 future


(Garden) 2013/11/20 (Wed) diving foot stamp 01:35:25.93 ID:: 19 z4Fa6GEb0
Chinese, there 'was saying that something similar at the time of the Sino-Russo-Japanese (laughs)


20: Shiranui (Shizuoka) 2013/11/20 (Wed) 01:35:38.05 ID: S8/A2N9l0
And I should do if you want to Horuhoru in size separately
Probably extreme in silly me proud of magnitude is modern vessels
And Izumo do not think it 's aircraft carrier


(Okinawa) 2013/11/20 (Wed) sodomy driver 01:53:42.31 ID:: 37 1JLVxRGK0
It's so, it w Do not be Ru Bibi each time so that the small Japanese do


(Niigata and Tohoku) 2013/11/20 (Wed) middle-aged 's lift 02:07:03.79 ID:: 39 kSf7KdA4O
Kusukusukusu. I'm a submarine Na noodles are big this manner ... Japan.


(Tochigi) 2013/11/20 (Wed) Jumping DDT 02:10:09.38 ID:: 40 LmghR95N0
Hmm. It gonna be a big force and over not from the Self-Defense Forces.

Say Japan and ran to militarism, but Why Is the Chinese of what.


(Kanagawa) 2013/11/20 (Wed) Torasukikku 04:20:40.01 ID:: 54 qEziSu5f0
40 >>
> Hmm. It gonna be a big force and over not from the Self-Defense Forces.

Well, I do not even make ... yet.

45 >>
>'ll Ne heard Nante assault ship slow-moving aircraft carrier from

It's slower it is, but I come out aircraft carrier 30 knots generally well. Such as 27 knots such as Spain such as the UK such as Russia, such as 29 knots
Is or are devalued the request, but still have to be able to exhibit fast as possible.

When it is amphibious assault ship, if you do not even more than 50 years ago that has been modified from the aircraft carrier, that 's speed of high-speed transport ship about 20 knots per well.

50 >>
>'s High performance and small size and then today I'm not a good time unless big

Shaking such as small hull size is longer than the period of the wave, equipment and number of people is determined by the forces soldier units to raise the land said to be
That is why there, it "volume and dimension" is required to do in the place that gave the ship a "performance" mean unchanged.

51 >>
> This would die easily with a single torpedo

In order to not be so, and submarine coming shot torpedo, military escort as he really protected from fighter coming missile shot is required.
And anti-submarine operations Find submarine only sound in the water, to shoot down each fighter before coming shot missiles, or to shoot down missiles
I mean air defense system for, it is stuff that pricy it. Do not pile up advanced training as a military escort.
In this training, money I wish I ... take.


(Tokyo) 2013/11/20 (Wed) Spider German 02:11:05.07 ID:: 41 dkYtwfVb0
Communist Party members that the sesame to the leadership because only are suitable For the top of the military Sina Well
Fool often there is no way

First of all give oneself away when the active-duty military personnel are barrage of political speech in the civilian control under


47: The cross arm Hishigi hardening (mushroom) 2013/11/20 (Wed) 03:22:47.72 ID :/ w05PWe30
Where can I'm using this landing ships? Although submarine will be sunk before approaching the Japan.


(Ishikawa) 2013/11/20 (Wed) diving head butt 05:39:30.46 ID:: 58 oda8Un2F0
Oh yeah, landing force I could go to hell gonna wonder covered in vomit from spree seasick those guys, not to strapping the boat.


(SB-iPhone) 2013/11/20 (Wed) shoulder arm Bleecker 07:10:41.66 ID:: 61 5IcnVLg9i
58 >>
Do not is again a total of Renkan


(Mushroom) 2013/11/20 (Wed) Jumping Power Bomb 07:19:35.72 ID:: 65 t8L9/Y7d0
When the beat-up before, you can not make gas turbine
It did I was a diesel?

Not out speed, because not make head wind
Do not see on something even aircraft carriers such as the Weather Vane


(Kanagawa) 2013/11/20 (Wed) Exploration insider 07:50:16.63 ID:: 74 r22wWsQq0
The but it should be elite and when saying Rear Admiral
I feel that it does not lose


(WiMAX) 2013/11/20 (Wed) 08:10:56.44 ID flash witchcraft:: 3lZ2OqHf0 83
Bakachon also dying Do not I'm not good at calculation


(Mushroom) 2013/11/20 (Wed) hip attack 08:19:26.01 ID:: 84 GazTav2 +0
I do not only see the punch line to sink


(Garden) 2013/11/20 (Wed) Senton 08:46:07.72 ID:: 88 WHmmiZp / 0
Out to where you want to not landing in the gross tonnage?


(Nagano) 2013/11/20 (Wed) Burning Hammer 10:14:20.11 ID:: 94 2cEtEOLQ0
Is it packed full of gunpowder would I want to do an explosion of good
...
ラベル:Admiral
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Finance Minister of the United Kingdom " To simplify visa procedures "announcement of Chinese London Mayor Hiyamizu, The internal phase " Visa easing the threat "of safety strongly opposed [10/17]

Chinese is the locust

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1382011888/
[English-Chinese]



Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:11:28.09 ID that came back: 1:??
British newspaper The Independent,
just hours after George Osborne has announced that "to simplify the visa procedures Hoei Chinese",
I was reported to have been peppered Hiyamizu from Boris Johnson Mayor of London. International current line is transmitted.

Johnson Mayor unsure "detail in an interview with British BBC.
In addition it was pointed out that "should not be unless we look carefully how the plan or going to be from now on enforcement,
Home Secretary Theresa May, is also strongly opposed "to the Chinese visa relaxation pose a threat to the safety of the UK" he said.

On the other hand, there is no significant change in the visa policy of the United Kingdom "In reality the British lawyer familiar with immigration issues.
It points out that when the Chinese to enter the UK, and instead "not that it is for whatever reason, it is necessary visa. (Edit translated Azusawa Noriko)

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20131017-00000031-xinhua-cn


Quoted source: ・ [of England] London Mayor Hiyamizu the announcement "visa procedures simplified Chinese" the British finance minister, "visa relaxation threat of safety" and the opposite interior minister strongly [10/17]

77: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 22:18:42.39 ID: LgAt / t +6
1 >>
Guys sell the country for gold Na everywhere.


Goldfish ◆ lqZC2k2OEM 2013/10/17 to Kake (Thu) 21:12:56.16 ID:: 2 OhLo7LlT
Gold or ask the Chinese now Oioioi, Russia just because brother ran away?
'll It's too late if it is too eroded


3: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:13:03.46 ID: L4QAT1fq
This is usually


4: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:13:17.58 ID: Auvy49 + s
Also troublesome world of the Chinese w


7: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:15:03.09 ID: U7LLk5Il
Finance Minister whether stuck on Hanitora in the UK ...


12: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:17:12.96 ID: CBtODaOJ
What country too? Insane 's Ministry of Finance?


13: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:17:45.40 ID: WuiRzpvS
Do not even from strong Boris Mei even standing character
I'd say what I'm trying to say, sky
I want you to work hard in the internal phase


17: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:21:36.62 ID: 025SnaKm
Well guys such like cockroach's incoming and will not think well
Islam Korean and Chinese and cancer in the world Seriously


22: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:25:15.90 ID: +3 avU + ck
17 >>
The problem is How can you get those guys suck in the "strong man to pretend the weak"
traitor itself is turned into identity


24: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:26:46.26 ID: WlPakBMO
22 >>
Or China?


18: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:22:58.56 ID: sCUscq / N
I read in or what, but Europe as well so she often illegal employment of Chinese.


19: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:23:00.20 ID: yMBqgIa3
By using Rassharu well understood


21: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:23:54.49 ID: E3DxzbOY
Unlike rain newcomer
Egeresu'm know I well of Asia


30: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:32:04.23 ID: P0VKUz8u
Do not be eroding like a termite


35: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:33:51.11 ID: MzLl9IRe
To have or Wansa Nante Chinese since I was a Sherlock Holmes
And whether they are still limited visa


76: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 22:17:28.09 ID: IookwP2A
35 >>
Politicians in the UK It looks that it was a decent much


36: Ta152 H-0 ◆ Tank / Lgwis 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:34:10.76 ID: GMFzf2mn
Nephew.
Do not be to mimic prison in Japan, such as send e-mail to support London Mayor even Shinachoso full?
I'll Do not go absolutely.


60: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 21:59:54.24 ID: 8lC5uN / p
The w Might not go eroding gradually from regional cities


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/18 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 04:01:21.29 ID:: 91 juVmuPa8
It Te Treasury-led or China attract money
But the mayor said she 's even dangerous Chinese,
Or that China wonder theory that is no longer rooted in equality Europe


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/18 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:46:41.93 ID:: 108 paPy38zo
Allais guy comes in and much to lower the threshold, or stow and stow


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/18 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:45:41.00 ID:: 112 rpRAVUvK
> "Visa relaxation for Chinese pose a threat to the safety of the UK"

This is probably a very normal reaction
ラベル:London
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Koreans tailor a hero terrorists Infant nationalism of Korea [11/20]

Koreans do not know the history

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1384912365/
[Korean]



1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/11/20 (Wed) 10:52:45.37 ID:???
[MIX Econo objection rightly] Nobuo Ikeda

I think that very few Japanese know the name Ahn, but it is a "hero of the anti-Japanese struggle" in South Korea.
He does not mean the business constructive even if I say, Ito Hirobumi was the first Korean Tokan of Japan in 1909
It is a terrorist assassinated.

However, Park Geun South Korean President, that you build a monument to the Harbin station in China, where he assassinated Ito
We propose the Chinese side, it was expressed to be "on track". Be praised as a hero the terrorists developed countries
In is not considered, but the President to propose to other countries that it will build a monument standing 100 years from assassination
Unusual.

The cause of this one, is that there is no historical basis for the anti-Japanese sentiment that South Korea is fueled. South Korea in 1910
It has been criticized as "Japanese colonial '36" the time until the end of the war from Japan's annexation of the Korean Peninsula, but the Korean Government-General of Japan at that time
There is little record of abusing Korean. Although taken out and "forced taking" and "comfort women" at one point,
From the time it turns out that it also differs from the fact, you can now bring up the case of Japan's annexation of the Korean Peninsula before.

That there is anti-Japanese movement during this period certainly, Korean Empire at the time resisted the rule of Japan's true. But
Originally, it was asked to support the Japanese reformers of Joseon was the senior of modernization 's start. This is
Japan to cause of Sino-Japanese War, won was forced to intervene in the Korean Peninsula.

It is a burden for Japan are just getting started modernization, Ito opposed the annexation of Korea. But
And military hardliners in Japan since tried to stepping stone to invade Manchuria Korea, he became his own Tokan.
Civilian is to oversee the army in the unusual, the military opposed by the reason the supreme command of the Emperor, but he order to reduce the army,
I had directed the commander of the local themselves.

Ito is reluctant to direct control, such as "to organize the House of Representatives to elect the members of each dozen people from Korea eightfold path",
I was thinking about self-government modeled after the Japanese, but it is expansionism and external relations in the country that won the Russo-Japanese War
The stronger, he also acknowledges the merged eventually. But the balance of prudent person and hardliners for Ito was assassinated
The collapse, Japan's annexation of the Korean Peninsula has been made by the anti-Japanese movement crackdown.

When viewed from the side of South Korea, is dominated by Japan that has been considered underdogs in relations with China, as the pride of ethnic
Would have hurt. But South Korea is to look objectively, starvation of the large number had come out in a state close to North Korea now
Be independent, was not possible financially. Unless Japan Domination, Russia would have ruled.

To double to 25.5 million people in 1942 end of the occupation, the Korean population was 13 million person-hours of Japan's annexation of the Korean Peninsula, the industry
Production was more than 6 times. 90% of the capital accumulation of Korea during this period is estimated to be due to capital of Japan
Are. To put it the other way around, the Korean government of Japan was a large deficit. It is a concept of western colonial rule is
Difference, something that I think up in "consisting leader of East Asia," Japan is trying to "assimilate" the Korean, but result
In was a big failure.

Source: Newsweekjapan
http://www.newsweekjapan.jp/column/ikeda/2013/11/post-760.php

I >> followed by 2


Quoted source: infantile nationalism of Korean tailor to the hero, [Korean] terrorist [11/20]

2: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/11/20 (Wed) 10:52:56.65 ID:???
1 >> More

Come the end of the war, Koreans do not appreciate the infrastructure investment of Japan, nationalism by stimulating the anti-Japanese sentiment
I started fueled. It's what North Korea began in command of Stalin immediately after the war, but the military regime of former
Was repeated propaganda "pro-democracy movement is a plot of Japan" and is the face of political crisis.

Asahi Shimbun pour oil on the fire in the misinformation of "comfort women" to this, Japan-Korea relationship has deteriorated decisively. A pro-Japanese
Many laws prohibiting the behavior was enacted, pro-Japanese anti-folk to impose criminal penalties on the action pro-Japanese colonial
It was decided that special law was enacted, and seized the pro-Japanese retroactively during the war.

The South Korean government National "Korea Government-General was deprived half of the rice that you took over the land of 40%, were produced" or
You are allowed to write in textbooks, Governor-General to check the land ownership of Korean basically, state-owned land to land across the country
It was about 3% of. Half of the rice was exported to Japan, the Japanese rice price was higher about 30% higher than Korea
By from, price he became the income of the Korean people.

Education to distort history like this is a childish political propaganda can be seen and lie immediately if they match with the facts.
President Park is calling it a "Let's Make a history textbook in Japan and South Korea jointly", but anti-Japanese until now for the
To settle the education is the condition. Political and that attempts to set the stage to attack the Japanese to feel that there is no
If you're saying the intention, Japan should be rejected. Looking at the behavior of her over Ahn, and signs to reflect
I because not see at all.

's It ☆


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:01:00.39 ID:: 19 2eOZpqVo
1 >>
If anti-Japanese behavior, Koreans hero in criminal
Koreans are the same as Shina are saying stupid like "patriotic innocence"


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:17:59.33 ID:: 59 fv90Cbxy
1 >>
Countries at that time in 1910 and 1909 called "Republic of Korea" I'm not there?
Of where Ito Hirobumi even first commissioner? ?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:21:18.95 ID:: 65 w0av2Z7T
59 >>
Korean Empire, probably abbreviation Korea.

Well, abbreviation of the Republic of Korea also because South Korea,
>> When both countries come out in a single sentence in one like,
Because confusing thing or Which To tell me "Korea", should I care is I Iiyo.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:42:07.85 ID:: 131 kMTqca7v
1 >>
Koreans terrorists Ahn other
Those things are made to stamp

The level, not Korean is whether terrorists subjective principle
Koreans then a hero treatment is just a homicidal maniac of anti-Japanese


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 12:29:35.24 ID:: 305 Ow8YF/mM
1 >>
The people do not know this though it is Korea Internet powers?
Article but likely come out in how much if Re googled a little Korean ...


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 12:31:41.84 ID:: 313 pw5O6bFw
305 >>
Many times Korean Speaking 's only read article of Hangul


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 13:40:42.25 ID:: 394 dOHv0Bdm
1 >>
Emperor Meiji was the admirer of extreme me several Ahn even though known as Rekizentaru fact, still Koreans I guess - do you I thought the founding basis patriot him?


Korean Do you do not it pro sin the day emperor worship? w


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 10:55:06.51 ID:: 6 GKKxy60H
Koreans Na'm criticize the Yasukuni as well in this


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 10:55:14.55 ID:: 7 bgYKmYPv
Ahn and w The first thing out of his mouth was assassinated Ito Hirobumi was opposed to annexation


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:02:37.58 ID:: 24 fjziIAJT
7 >>
I do not know divided Ahn from'm a hero in it


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:03:32.52 ID:: 25 92QE69Iu
7 >>
Towards North Korea is evaluated calmly For Ahn


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 10:56:31.45 ID:: 8 fPW8dJSP
South Korea to continue spitting lie since the establishment of the State of


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 10:57:55.10 ID:: 9 mBUX1pIF
And of Ne Ja do good?
A woman president was killed parents in terrorist
I Sambi hero to the terrorist country of South Korea

There is no example even look around the world comical figure so much


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 10:58:09.92 ID:: 11 zWSaDPWg
South Korea would've been deployed worldwide series of anti-Japanese on the resolution also decisive action with Japan
Japan is talking of only good if it does it Te or riding it.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 10:59:11.21 ID:: 14 sc0eEEk5
Wwww Desperation because it is South Korea must not have great


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 18:34:38.44 ID:: 461 Uc1UKEFD
14 >>
Koreans w is w point-and-shoot crowd Domo thing out of his mouth all the criminals name comes out in history


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 10:59:34.32 ID:: 17 TJqXWg9j
Safety Madashimo roots or not it only assassinated If you're that prevented the annexation. Murder is just a hero
You get used to it rubbed such about Korea and Islamic fundamentalism


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 13:29:15.37 ID:: 375 LWQAI/Y3
17 >>
In other words, I wonder Korean it was good are merged 's real intention?
Theory does not make sense if you do not think so.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:00:36.43 ID:: 18 8 / / keTmo
Be a little too much to say

"South Korea over terrorist state" or

I'm a fact Well ^ ^


20: <丶 `∀ '> (water) (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:01:13.58 ID: E +1 nmabN
Well, Koreans' s too Preparing to sell South Korea to Chicago.
Unified Korea is finished in Chicago led, Korean is going to be one region of Sina subsequent Korean in the near future.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:01:54.02 ID:: 21 3OLzIgqO
It would've been living at the thought how about each other Te Korean
Have you think
Koreans probably do not pleaded guilty absolutely burglar a lie with each other?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:03:34.46 ID:: 26 OYISVgty
In fact, at this point, as you know, to come up with South Korean President I plan to build China into a bronze statue of the first Prime Minister of Japan killing prisoners
You do not know the reason.
In the head of Korean is full of malice to Japan.
Japanese, should not be against any South Korea.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:07:31.27 ID:: 34 mBtghlzZ
> That there is anti-Japanese movement during this period certainly, Korean Empire at the time resisted the rule of Japan's true. But
> Originally, was asked to support the Japanese reformers of Joseon was the senior of modernization 's start. This is
> Japan to become the cause of Sino-Japanese War, won was forced to intervene in the Korean Peninsula.


This is a fact I


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:07:46.24 ID:: 35 wTx3DkXY
Hero of Korea, Ahn.

Koreans not it too low in both the number of heroes, quality


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:09:03.10 ID:: 37 K + / LMFPm
I think it's a hero to the president and the appropriate national terrorism treaties and international law do not protect


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:10:14.83 ID:: 41 Do / TYQe /
> Asahi Shimbun misinformation of "comfort women" in this

Any media use words What "misinformation" but I wonder if not you stop irresponsible.
Asahi Shimbun because I'm aware of has been fabricated.


43: Knight Benkei (virgin) Ninpocho [Lv = 40, xxxPT] (1 +0:9) ◆ Night.B / / g29 2013/11/20 (Wed) 11:12:41.73 ID: ujWNIpQ7
> Although I think that very few Japanese know the name Ahn

Pattern! ? Is that so?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:13:59.03 ID:: 47 92QE69Iu
43 >>
The extent to learn a little in the history, Most Japanese will soon forget
Do not because there are only negligible 's come out in Japanese textbooks in Korean


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:17:21.46 ID:: 54 Tt0wgR8q
47 >>
Do not I'm abnormal name of Teppodama just with only rests
911 future will rest on the history textbook, but the name of bin Laden also remains
I there is little possibility that the name of the perpetrators to ride


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:21:51.23 ID:: 68 v8savHtl
47 >>
I mean, at the time it was killed, Ito Hirobumi I wish because mere civilians. Ito Hirobumi.


One for your old man was retired, always a murder me mad, killed,
The only crime of common in Korea other than.

Hero's Korea. 'll Fool.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:15:54.46 ID:: 52 K8RRWtVQ
Hero of pro-Japanese from exclude as black history Koreans,
Decent hero is no longer remains,
Koreans lost the only Matsuriageru to steal the hero field and terrorists.
...
ラベル:terrorists
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

The arrested teen Burberry Man Addiction molested (Jeju) [09/04]

Koreans Shikorian
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1378258489/
[Korean]


1: HONEY MILKφ ★ 2013/09/04 (Wed) 10:34:49.14 ID:???
To target the young woman in Jeju city, teens who molested habitually is to police
Was caught.

The 3rd, Jeju West police station, Yeon-dong (Yongdong) police station suspected of indecent exposure, such as J boy (18 years)
You are in investigation with arrest.

Around 10:00 pm on August 14, and waiting to check in advance the home of Mr. L (17 years, female) is J boy According to the police
The way it is, in response to the alleged masturbation to take off the pants and trousers in front the victim is looking
Are.

Also in women of 10-20 generations to come home late at night in Yeon-dong region from around December last year, to 12 times
I have received a doubt that the Watari sexual harassment act.

40 At around 10:00 pm on August 23, police have that strange flight declared store in Jeju city (convenience store)
Mobilized in response to the report that there are man, sexual harassment in the tube in the process of advancing the investigation against the suspect
Was working on investigation and keep in mind that clothes and physiognomy suspects and the incident is similar.

Analysis closely the incident was accepted the declaration of sexual harassment act, police the victim of a similar incident
Result of confirming the damage such statements to grasp the contents of the case to the face-to-face, crime evidence observed
It was decided to arrest the boy J Te.

Source: Jeju residents newspaper (Korean)
http://www.jejudomin.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=41936


Quote: Original arrest teens Burberry Man, [Korean] addiction molesting (Jeju) [09/04]

104: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/19 (Thu) 21:57:12.23 ID: 3tLgoIr5
1 >>
W Na's area of ​​not understood anymore
criminal Don's In only into the high stage w


106: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/19 (Thu) 22:17:46.53 ID: JA62PAoE
1 >>
This is probably Shikorian it, not Burberry Man

Oh yeah and then there are rumors of pervert called "Uncle? Netsu" Once upon a time
After showing spread in front of the trench coat
Managed to come such as prompted to accept a "? Ne ..." with one's head a little on one side
Do not know do ('・ ω ・ `)


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 10:37:37.80 ID:: 3 x4Itfg2E
Young of Shikorian


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 10:37:52.66 ID:: 4 ob9tOAwc
I wonder a Korean ordinary


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 10:39:39.69 ID:: 8 4ZISgQRy
I learned for the first time words Nante bar Lehman but I'll Chung language


97: I protactinium-chan! 2013/09/10 (Tue) 01:18:28.27 ID: JEjgSW3f
8 >>
Excerpt from Wikipedia

Burberry Man (???? Ko:, Burberry man, Babarimen) is
Expose the nude that had been hidden in public, and bizarre behavior in Korea
I corresponds to the flasher: en English by people who do the kind of action called.
Sometimes referred to as coat man in Japan.
In addition, that Burberry man act the exposure such behavior.
Mainly in front of the girls' school in bare trench coat (??? The (Babarikoto),
In the overcoat of a representative brand "Burberry") or from (??)
To be called this way because it is exposed in the presence of a female, such as the nude that had been hidden
It is that it became, but the mere exposure of genitals act against women also often
Called Burberry man act.
Snip


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 10:41:00.16 ID:: 12 9LARYqob
You do not have be abnormal if you look at as a person but usually wonder if you look as animal

I shake hips with various things Nishigami anyway plants also dogs that are kept at home


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 10:41:27.65 ID:: 14 EQt38Bhg
Everyday Koreans. Because it is the national sport.


Return Buddha, tonsil asshole.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 10:43:37.16 ID:: 17 98tikKMT
Kore probably annoying to take in Burberry
Scratch the brand image


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 10:55:46.70 ID:: 25 jieXx1CC
Now, how many eyes it's Shikorian?

Shikorian also like to tonsil

May do it to spread around the world


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 11:04:31.52 ID:: 31 43yiRpIh
25 >>
I do not know what the kerf, but Shikorian of anger is too intense in the hallway after all.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 20:13:01.00 ID:: 69 K3NCTh7q
31 >>
That is a legend anymore, "Shikorian an ATM" is also hard to throw away


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 11:03:08.43 ID:: 30 OFZS4U + e
Or elite training process of South Korea just What


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 11:06:33.80 ID:: 32 SV5F4DeM
If you have been arrested at this level, most of the South Korean people would not be arrested.
It is the only salvation amnesty is carried out on a regular basis in South Korea.
It's no exaggeration to say that retroactive law and Order for the Acts of Virtuous Government and amnesty has created a South Korea now.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 11:06:50.85 ID:: 33 cvyFzLa8
British Burberry'm white damages claims in the media and government


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 11:25:57.23 ID:: 41 jieXx1CC
By the way, it is not a crime only exposed dick dick Korean is too small for South Korea

So, What Sico out dick, crime is established for the first time

"Genital exposure on the street, not the indecent assault" South Korean Supreme Court

South Korean media, "genital exposure take off Supreme Court, the pants, not the indecent assault. '"

Only act under the heading "genital exposure Supreme Court, on the street, not the indecent assault" or, showed the genitals and take off your pants simply,
I told Supreme Court ruling does not apply to indecency and come.

"Indecency is to be established, the only thing to cause disgust and sexual shame is in short supply, the Supreme Court should see freedom infringement of sexual determination of the victim is a party.
Because you can and be the victim look away towards the back, also ask the help of surrounding act of traffic of people and vehicles have been exposed genitals in frequent road, not considered to be obscene "
I have made a decision with.

It hailed on the street the 49-year-old woman in October 2010, sentiment was not good on a daily basis, and peppered ill man threat of suspects, and (threat).
Chasing a woman tried to Torisugiyo to ignore this, showed the genitals and take off your pants.
It was charged with such alleged assault to police officers rushed in the report of the woman.

http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2012&d=0726&f=national_0726_070.shtml


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 11:33:44.73 ID:: 43 43yiRpIh
41 >>
Volume of bamboo basket was true when you see source at the thought that it is material

Anything and everything on the diagonal


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/09/04 20:13:11.50 ID:: 70 LsytMa9Z
And therefore do not have violence assault, I'm fine.
I said that gentleman layer among Korean men
That's gentleman Shikorian


84: Ц 'Wa `) (' _J`) ('' '▽'', _) Mr. 2013/09/05 (Thu) 18:55:42.90 ID: h4yQmu6S
British Burberry's I guess when up to?
Ki is like too long, etc. Talking about how much Haraguro gentleman ...
...
ラベル:Shikorian
posted by nokija at 11:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。