2013年11月24日

admit torture, ill-treatment on a daily basis in an opinion by false accusation of prevention, The guidance the decision not to yield to pressure to court [11/22]

Mere "Opinion"

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1385053722/
[China]


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/11/22 (Fri) 02:08:42.94 ID that came back: 1:??
The 21st, announced to prevent the false accusation "Opinion" Supreme People's Court of China (the Supreme Court),
In addition to the prohibition of torture in the interrogation, such as stage, was instructed to not to bend the judgment because of the pressure of the authorities and public opinion to the court.
Torture and ill-treatment by the police have been carried out on a daily basis in China,
Opinion's form that officially recognized the injustice surrounding these judicial proceedings.

In addition police, prosecutors, the adhesion of the judicial institution of the court, adhesion of government agencies and judicial institutions are serious,
It is a contributing cause of the false charge of many. Written opinion,
It was issued on the basis of judicial reform policies laid out (3 in the General Assembly) 18th term Central Committee 3rd meeting of the Communist Party that ended on the 12th.

Requesting that it stop "confession supremacy", to promote the judicial process on the basis of evidence written opinion,
Forbade that extract a confession by torture and ill-treatment.
It is assumed to prohibit may decide a court ruling in cooperation with police and prosecutors. (Co-)

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/world/news/131121/chn13112119470009-n1.htm


Guidance [11/22] allow torture, ill-treatment on a daily basis in the written opinion, [China] prevent false accusation, the decision not to yield to pressure to court Source:

(Gold) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:12:59.47 ID:: 2 bkueNgmm
You guys! There you know?



Something specific I Na press absolute?


(Gold) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 02:23:29.24 ID:: 4 WvwnITTg
Chinese jokes Aruyo


(Gold) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 03:34:24.17 ID:: 8 qDvJ5vuY
W because I do not have human rights in this country China
People's lives Nantes lighter than paper Chinese.
Who I'm guilty to say Chinese and broke because after disabling?
Chinese people of this country 's a livestock for the Communist Party.


(Gold) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 05:39:09.10 ID:: 9 MBsgES03
Chinese ban may decide a court ruling in cooperation with police and prosecutors

But the Communist Party leadership to wonder?


(Gold) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:21:32.41 ID:: 11 4CQZUr4U
From what I understand, is the Water Margin


(Gold) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:09:45.17 ID:: 13 axzJFyjd
You put false charges to Japan, please prohibited in passing the Chinese
ラベル:prevention
posted by nokija at 23:50| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Park Geun president of South Korea, Park Geun was furious to say father and grandfather of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was acquainted

Park Geun-hye's incompetence
http://uni.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/newsplus/1384815732/
[International]



Takeshi Corps ρ ★ 2013/11/19 (Tue) shadow 08:02:12.11 ID:: 1??? 0
Abnormal situation the month, Japan and South Korea summit meeting is not held still or 9 (Park Ohakune) Park Geun inauguration of South Korea has continued.
Relationship between the two countries and get worse so as to be said to be "Japan-Korea Cold War", there is no difference 9 months ago, two peoples both in did not even imagine.

Park Chung-hee, former president father of Mr. Park's (Park Chung-hee) said. Graduated from the Military Academy in Tokyo, lieutenant of the Kwantung Army until the end of the war.
In 1965, and I established diplomatic relations with Japan by connecting the Japan-Korea Basic Treaty. Moreover, had signed a deep friendship with Kishi, former prime minister is a grandfather of Abe.

"Edge deep President Park and Prime Minister Abe, should make me improve the Japan-South Korea relations are strained"
Political people of Japan and South Korea who thought so, business leaders, the general public was higher. But, by the actions of the then Park's, the expectation was completely betrayed.

State Department officials OB of America who have been in charge of East Asia diplomacy speak.

"Mr. Park, felt the debts as a politician in the country is that the father had a deep relationship with Japan, pro is the criminal.
But Abe, will out of favor, but I was saying, "father of President Park grandfather and I was acquainted" with the visit to the United States in a speech at the time of February this year.
From a Mr. Park, I mean that is professed toward the world the relationship of father and Mr. Kishi is a Class-A war criminal suspect. And I have heard Mr. Park and was furious.

Since then, Mr. Park had laid the compensation and full apology for war crimes in Japan cornerstone of diplomacy.
Can I say that it has over political life in a Hata annoying "anti-Japanese", but the story "
http://www.news-postseven.com/archives/20131119_227374.html


I was furious to say father and grandfather Park Geun-president of [international] Korea, Prime Minister Abe was acquainted Source:

61: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:12:41.82 ID: 71evmYV4O
1 >>
It was good to Suretai to the "Chief Fabyon" ...


152: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:20:30.46 ID: qnEBsEsGP
1 >>
The Kunekune Na savior for Japan
Park Geun Regards rupture


177: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:22:49.93 ID: w5KZ4ARHP
1 >>
This situation stupid in or come true or hope as Japanese,
Park Geun Is is but I want to continue to continue this feeling by all means,
To tell you the impressions objective of this situation simply, so I do this thing tremendous.
Park Geun-hye and w you do not tie up friendly relations even supposedly anymore such as raging in this statement
W that I can not believe you're doing me President of this
But Park Geun and w do it more


207: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:24:55.59 ID: 4JIPE8/h0
1 >>
Of anti-Japanese Kunekune and w or not it just says' s because of Abe in this roundabout way
I mean, at the stage when Akihiro landed on Takeshima, relationship of Japan and South Korea I collapsed
Toko good for flower garden such as improving Become a Leonardo.

DO NOT force unreasonable such as improved relations in Ohakune you are completely wrong to Japan strategy
Japan 's giant of Asia? It's a country that you want to talk as equals neck and neck with Western and other developed countries?
It can be such as to improve relations still look down on Japanese, Korean, there 'Yeah really wanted ...
Korean 's meaning unknown in earnest ... or trying to Susumeyo diplomacy in any day-to-view


220: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:25:53.08 ID: F2NE5Yql0
1 >>
> Country to be pro is the criminal

Hey mon I have still have guys that she saying trying to get along well with this country
She would allow of no friends


637: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 09:01:56.05 ID: GwjqnZ/E0
220 >>
Guys are coming to migrant to Japan, such as K-POP Is not accused of pro-Japanese sin?
Koreans have a job with a Japanese company after also many but do they like a second tomb?


665: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 09:04:35.62 ID: BEgNgGF40
>> Guys are coming to migrant to Japan, such as a 637> K-POP is
Koreans should guy on a visit to Japan in entertainment activities, was detained in like crazy onto the large amount of their own anti-Japanese Villa in Tokyo There was a.
The large appeal it to the Korean people after you return home course.
Billposting selfish because it is about violating the Minor Offenses Act, I wonder if that something can also re-entry to Japan.


732: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 09:11:17.71 ID: F2NE5Yql0
637 >>
I wish because there are pro-Japanese relations and migrant
It's like you're anti-Japanese activities in the habit of earns in Japan, you return to Korea are Koreans, and Koreans Na in the first place because it is supported by the government 's activities overseas


255: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:28:13.17 ID: yWHqDTcX0
1 >>
> I was feeling the debts as a politician in the country is that the father had a deep relationship with Japan, pro is the criminal.

Think common sense, Park Geun I feel the debts it's not there
Be human in the country to be pro is the criminal (and, to be a politician of the country) Park Geun to
Because it does not have the sensitivity to feel shame and debts, the anomaly
Cultural level and intellectual levels'm low in South Korea


260: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:28:51.94 ID: + JW / nQaLO
Padrone >> 1 South Korea military comfort women Ocean Princess is father hee of Pakukune
Cry of sex crimes comfort women - girls of U.S. troops, UN soldiers to South Korea military comfort women Ocean Princess do you hear
http://youtu.be/KZ2d1bqycmw


English http://youtu.be/7jlfAqR8uBc


Korean version https://youtu.be/Luhveqowpto


It can be seen better background trying to cover the comfort women issue U.S. desperately, has been under pressure Shifa former Ambassador Armitage not to withdraw the "Kono discourse" in the Japanese government openly.
Honor downfall of U.S. military heroes who fought to bet the life certainty. South Korea military comfort women or Korean military comfort women [(Foreign Princess) Korea military comfort women] and (Korean Military Comfort Women), comfort women were against UN forces and U.S. troops stationed in Korea and South Korea army.
Because South Korea took part in the Allied was based the United States, comfort station was established in South Korea and UN forces, including the U.S. military as well as South Korea military also use comfort women is (special comfort Corps) in the Vietnam War and Korean War was.


261: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:28:56.49 ID: K3zSbDP +0
1 >>
('・ Ω ・ `). ○ Do you say bad things about this (Olusegun Japan, the only angry about the remarks of Japanese politicians
I do not enjoy about genome at a time, using no notes ...)


264: Nameless @ 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 (Tue) 08:29:09.24 ID :/ WaxCnP +0
1 >>
"Anti-Japanese national policy is" Because of that I'll have been widely known to the general Japanese.
Then was written to Yomiuri Shimbun of this morning ...

Well, Koreans "I get money if Konere the whine" in willl up to now no longer through the other.
I'm not like we can pass to the Korean tax of the Japanese people.


266: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:29:12.30 ID: YDSZEGTg0
1 >>
> Graduated from the Military Academy in Tokyo, lieutenant of the Kwantung Army until the end of the war.

The only pro-yan of Zubuzubu. Do not would Rashika~tsu fool when I get back to the motherland.


367: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:37:06.19 ID: tILtMGCQ0
266 >>
No, It's amazing people.
The Shirinui the place useless of Korea (Korean)
Still, as Koreans, until the comparable to Japan and Korea
(The incorrupt also gold) that was instrumental in trying to Hikiageyo able politician.

What peninsula is not helpless Because would have been assassinated that person could get on the wrong side.
Person that follows is a bad direction, Koreans of government criticism and dissatisfaction in Korea
How can trap no attempt at short to doing anti-Japanese line to divert the brunt.

As a politician of neighboring countries, people too competent in the pre-eminent
And I would rather be a threat.


420: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:41:49.28 ID: pcSIB83cO
367 >>
People similar other Might not come out do now Koreans
Koreans I would have been killed to ensure national character to kill old people who professed pro-Japanese peace After candidacy


515: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:50:39.14 ID: tILtMGCQ0
420 >>
I bet.
First of all Koreans to determine on the basis of truth, given the functional and rational
Competent person, such as can action then would be hard to grow.

Koreans have shenanigans like wind to smoke your opponent in sophistry and political maneuvering
It would be no good foster good human.

Koreans Maybe something like that is causing self-poisoning in the poison of their own.
I think those who have self-defeating in the anti-Japanese anymore, it was again a nice and Korean.

Than facts when, Koreans important history of forgery and fiction
It seems to or request other countries to understand the (external) more
What Koreans trap no really try.


286: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:30:14.46 ID: udLOre/U0
1 >>
"Park Geun" again, "It I ku"


328: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:34:08.47 ID: l8DjcaUu0
286 >>
Or will not it may be a high grace Rose of Sharon (Takagi grant?) 'S,?


I'll hit, it is easy to get close hella


402: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:40:13.35 ID: jg1Pmfk0P
1 >>
What useless former president of South Korea and former Prime Minister of Japan is Tara acquainted, I Ja immediately arrested Leonardo's pro-Japanese in sin So can I Nante summit meeting with Abe at this late hour?


473: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:46:40.16 ID: Q7dMchVzP
1 >>
> Abnormal situation the month, Japan and South Korea summit meeting is not held still or 9 (Park Ohakune) Park Geun inauguration of South Korea has continued.

I do change the way of thinking. It's no good Because think have to do something because it is an abnormal situation.
I'm good at this rate. At this rate. Do not move. Because moving from the other side if necessary.


543: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:53:02.57 ID: hfbvp4LN0
1 >>
(', `_ ゝ) push

For Koreans

Contempt of the largest

"A child's language and a call of this book"



Been told the truth, Koreans get angry

So, Koreans, w of stupid


(° ∀ °) ha-ha eighty-eight Nonononononono \ / \ / \


570: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:55:46.05 ID: ZjpeF87K0
1 >>
W probably gonna be this Japan-Korea friendship itself mercy


603: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:58:43.61 ID: qnEBsEsGP
570 >>
W Do not think so
Ohakune administration continues w It 's because of Japan somehow


763: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 09:13:21.95 ID: OT38LB + r0
1 >>
> Since then, Mr. Park had laid the compensation and full apology for war crimes in Japan cornerstone of diplomacy.
> Can I say that it has over political life in a Hata annoying "anti-Japanese", but the story "


Is of lowly beggar Korean
Although would only utilized to extortion racketeering

Koreans Na in order to justify the crime
Because since I do not have place to get angry Korean

Koreans as cooked up in comfort women prostitutes
Without effort the country South Korea prospers because beggar president after all also damn thing

Korean is a translation to beggar
Koreans because I'm trying to Get Gold in Japan though it is hate Japan


904: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 09:26:56.38 ID: FDzbQx + y0
1 >>
Is this the dignity of the mad universe world representative


3: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:03:29.21 ID: HT8tqy2y0
Na or poor father


5: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:04:00.28 ID: JxN5AiHp0
Or troubled if You acquainted?


733: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 09:11:19.95 ID: wXJwrUHwP
5 >>
I'm was secret that it has signed an agreement with Japan up until a few years ago in Korea.
In, Koreans he came in instilling the public "apology once and compensation also have not been to Japan," but Japan-Korea Basic Treaty was published in Korea a few years ago, lie came to light Koreans .
However, Koreans from being immersed in the anti-Japanese hilt is public sentiment, not afford to admit that fact, Koreans began called unequal treaties Japan-Korea Basic Treaty.
So I mentioned to the victim of Pakukune grandfather was president at the time. It 's war criminals they have entered into the unequal treaties in the pro-Japanese.
Of course, that fact he was pointed out at the time of the presidential election but Pakukune, Park Geun came up with the difference between the grandfather by running the anti-Japanese.
The origin of the anti-Japanese Pakukune of it. It is only a matter of domestic Korean perfectly.


817: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 09:19:19.75 ID: bKmIdcsN0
733 >>
Japan-Korea Basic Treaty and w I'm a treaty of good content to say that South Korea big victory

Koreans w such as unequal treaties it

Koreans w does become a talking too stupid really


7: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 08:04:10.02 ID: h9O1m7TB0
What is the fire disease
What is Japan discount by Korean
Why Japanese if they were fed up with the Korean

Park Geun-hye is willing to advertise furiously to the world these problems


910: Nameless @ Tuesday 13 anniversary 2013/11/19 09:27:35.45 ID: Bjwh9zqE0
7 >>
I'm pro-Japanese president of a sense best

Park Geun-hye is because they are to advertise clearly the reality of Korea
People to be fooled by the Korean sympathizers in Japan and Koreans in Japan also reduced
...
ラベル:Park Geun-Hye
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

U.S. trumpeted "China wolf of evil" and the ASEAN countries, Or a sense of crisis in close relationship in ・ ASEAN Nobody but do not believe ... Chinese media [10/17]

We all know that are there "bad wolf of China"

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1381981118/
[US-China]

Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:38:38.44 ID that came back: 1:??
The 16th, leopard company of Hong Kong has published an article entitled "The U.S. Na trumpet" China is "evil in ASEAN countries" he said.
The main content of ring-and-ball net is said is something like the following.

Recently, public opinion in some countries and the United States,
To embrace a sense of crisis in the relationship of (ASEAN) has become intimate and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations China,
I have trumpeted "bad wolf that China'll come" and to ASEAN countries.

October this year, Prime Minister Li Keqiang and Xi Jinping president of China during his visit to the ASEAN countries and all together,
I attended the East Asia Summit and (APEC) Asia Pacific Ocean Economic Cooperation.
It was scheduled to President Obama of the United States also make a round of visits to Asia, but canceled due to domestic problems.
The eyes of the world gathered in China.

ASEAN and China celebrated 10 years of building a strategic partnership,
Prime Minister Lee expressed want to "sea of ​​peace" and "sea of ​​cooperation," the South China Sea with the territorial issue.
Shows again if you do not compete for supremacy in Asia, China was reassured ASEAN countries.

Because of this situation, the United States even if the trumpeted "China is evil," said ASEAN countries do not believe.
Not willing to compete with neighboring countries, China is keeping a certain distance while being intimate.
China is not a wolf for ASEAN.
And should be aware, and if you keep shouting many times "wolf has come" and no one thing that will not believe. (Edit translated Onda Yuki)

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20131017-00000014-xinhua-cn


Quoted source: ・ [US-China] U.S. trumpeted "China wolf of evil" and the ASEAN countries, the close relationship in ・ ASEAN or sense of crisis nobody can ... but do not believe - Media China [10/17]

21: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:45:33.76 ID: yxxfpPbc
1 >>

> Shows again if you do not compete for supremacy in Asia, China was reassured ASEAN countries.

To believe such nonsense is only in Korea.


26: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:47:08.63 ID :/ 8a6T8tc
1 >>
Guy you do not believe that watching the control terrorism is somehow.


39: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:55:39.31 ID: yaP1IrdO
1 >>
> Shows again if you do not compete for supremacy in Asia, China was reassured ASEAN countries

Chinese is not contested in Asia, but it is that compete in the world
In any case, it is no different to what is the Chinese national devil


56: Ninpocho [Lv = 40, xxxPT] (1 Tasu0:9) [TEPCO 79.1%] 2013/10/17 (Thu) 13:10:37.69 ID: mOzhCutD
1 >>
> And if you keep shouting many times "wolf came," and who also states that there will be no longer believe
Is there a country that around screaming Japan and re-invasion, but w


110: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 15:29:39.98 ID: sV4Dj2Pb
1 >>
Chinese Let's Kamishimeyo good reason that agree to strengthen defense of Japan and the United States.


123: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 17:05:18.89 ID: Fy5Hvlhi
1 >>
N?
Do not I have witnessed actually things that have happened in the Paracel Islands and Spratly Islands ASEAN countries (laughs)


125: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 17:19:33.35 ID: g9CFoX14
1 >>
China is evil

There is as you say.


134: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 18:07:33.73 ID: VhTkPD1k
1 >>
ASEAN, let alone the world know that truth w it is shown, that the ostensibly


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/18 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:55:20.25 ID:: 185 E0rYBhzk
1 >>
Because "evil" Chinese is something that then w


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/18 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:58:15.38 ID:: 186 Dxv1NwS8
1 >>
No, I would not know without saying


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/20 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:54:21.07 ID:: 191 vAO8eyL /
1 >>
"Japan and the United States prisoner of economic strength of China's isolated! ASEAN countries in APEC!" Other day
Do not the newspaper had written an article headings like

The Chinese started to say whether things such as weak conspiracy of the U.S. anymore


4: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:39:41.78 ID: Qh + GSvJu
Who saw me, the most dangerous in Asia the current www wonder China


7: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:40:38.60 ID: EHDW95xi
Shina is wwwwwwwwww Do not because barbarians


8: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:41:14.12 ID: KyTkjEFI
Of you doing territorial dispute with neighboring countries total about Shina


10: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:41:37.62 ID: V6enMKoQ
Real friend of the Chinese nation is absent.
Are you dating, money only country guide.


63: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 13:15:26.17 ID: F754FFNs
10 >>
'm Sure the two Koreas


14: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:42:56.00 ID: Te / MzZPk
W'll have seen that the Chinese are doing in Tibet and Uighur people


17: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:43:29.55 ID: GQcQ9FIv
This Talk about a thief ferocious


18: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:43:48.24 ID: jD3Cdu1T
Chinese Na's article of fishing following the 2-chan


23: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:46:26.44 ID: Ca9oBXy9
> Shows again if you do not compete for supremacy in Asia, China was reassured ASEAN countries.
W Well other countries w Na would be "not compete" Because I do not think it is! Moto hegemony hegemony

Everyone knows that the Chinese are aiming for world hegemony, and China can not trust w clear even look at an example of India


25: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:47:05.08 ID: NH9qYFCm
Is there meaning in meaningless commentary that is contrary to the actual situation is Chinese? (Laughs)


29: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:48:45.30 ID: 2kMVWvUq
What Chinese are you saying
'll's A member of the Board of victims by the Chinese people?
It 's not such as believe not, although I'm a situation where you are asking help to the United States and Japan ASEAN himself feel the threat of Chinese rather


30: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:49:11.39 ID: URweBhTu
> United States even if the trumpeted "China is evil," said ASEAN countries do not believe.

Chinese w to conclude too soon hope


31: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:50:39.25 ID: fVbxOPU9
W is ha-ha
Where Germany is www I've got to say that this


33: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/17 (Thu) 12:51:19.91 ID: Ouso + ZJU
('・ Ω ・ `) Chinese I had come with plate Korea reasoning completely
...
ラベル:WOLF
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Self-Defense Forces captain Ru dis country somewhere

It is hated all over the world to any country (not said that South Korea )
http://hayabusa.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/livejupiter/1385007586/
[ Sad news ]



Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:19:46.48 ID:: 1 yvxd2XVC
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/images/news/131117/asi13111721180007-p8.jpg

- Leyte was the bloodiest battlefield of World War II , but the reaction of local

The Ministry of Defence of Manila visited "First , I was greeted with the feeling that friends came .
Any country because it said, " history , history ," and it was anxiety or what kind of reaction , but the ( negative reaction )
It was not that at all, that coming soon anyway . That they are trying to do is correct , it was possible to have confidence . "

Nakanishi Nobuto captain of the Self-Defense Forces JDR
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/world/news/131117/asi13111721180007-n1.htm

Not avoid disciplinary precepts


Quoted source : ・ [ sad news ] Self-Defense Forces captain Ru dis the neighboring countries

Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:21:36.21 ID:: 4 7uY3o780
Safe because it does not contain the country where the


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:21:56.49 ID:: 5 QepPQXVA
( Did not say where and ) any country


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:23:26.91 ID:: 11 oiQc1Zxp
The Yaro perfer dis separately
The only thing yan just that it was uneasy because someone is saying that any country is history and history


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:24:27.55 ID:: 13 llGXDVgr
The Yaro bull's-eye if reaction sky


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:25:19.51 ID:: 17 mAWazmV5
What does it not take out mouth in politics correct reaction
" Leyte island yada " reporter

" Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah I'll elaborate or military personnel like to be or who you 'll On thinking eagle ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Hey " Self-Defense Forces
Is it the right?


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:25:55.21 ID:: 20 o2zCddIW
And where it does say


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:27:19.13 ID:: 27 9gzsLUdI
Where I wish Yaro country ( Suttoboke )


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:28:19.66 ID:: 30 BIOTGsrN
This anyway? Political statement


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:28:51.57 ID:: 31 i2cXXfx9
How can you get me talking about just relieved has been criticized something to any country but because it was welcome
Why is this become criticism


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:29:53.38 ID:: 37 y9HoNxM7
31 >>
I wonder if not you do not need to say that the country does not matter separately
De or without the need to set up here from Iran Namikaze


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:29:04.58 ID:: 32 LTNXtNOp
And though I can also view consideration is not enough Well ,
It's not about saying to take care of it I 'm sure
Because I have a potential to be cherished by that you guys lift rather strange
Not a best to shed


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:29:50.24 ID:: 36 lrjyxD / 0
Do you do some countries history buff that? ( Suttoboke )


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:30:19.31 ID:: 39 oSz / dPKJ
Hey Ya no less than awful country ( Suttoboke )


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:31:49.77 ID:: 46 A2e9afYe
( Did not say its neighbors ) any country


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:32:01.35 ID:: 47 wTQdeb3h
I wonder I 'm not she saying neighboring countries ...


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:32:13.17 ID:: 49 ysRJMbQH
That the actual reaction is different also any country are saying " history is history " and in fact all , safe because only mentioned the fact


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:32:44.65 ID:: 50 0uJc7C1k
South Korea (country) of somewhere


Wind blows nameless 2013/11/21 (Thu ) 13:41:07.72 ID:: 83 xJy17nQI
(Not to say that there are actually the country ) Country of somewhere

Hey Yaro do I remember to see the What does it get angry at this
ラベル:Self-Defense Forces
posted by nokija at 18:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Australia is not the object of hatred and fear and China twice Australian paper [11/20]

China spies

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1385005349/
[Australian] in



Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/11/21 (Thu) 12:42:29.32 ID that came back: 1:??
The 18th, Australia paper Canberra Times published an article contributed scholar of Australia entitled "termination of hostility against China", Gregory Clark. The following summary.

Earlier this year, to return to Canberra from Tokyo, attended the meeting that China research institute of the Australian National University (ANU) is organized.
The half a century ago, there is a feeling of poles apart to think that China was the object of hatred and fear.
We believe the Chinese government that he should bear the responsibility for the war with Vietnam, the Australian Government had agreed to this also ANU.

Compared to this, this year's conference is a world of difference in those days. University was greeted with a warm welcome the guests who came from China. Aussie speak fluent Chinese were also many participants.
I'm only having received the training of Chinese for the first time as a diplomat in Australia, but could not even imagine the day fluent Chinese hear about this from Australia the general public to come at that time.

July 1971, the visit to China of Gough Whitlam, the wall of hostility against China in Australia has been shattered.
I was changed to bright light from darkness bilateral relations is suddenly. But, in fact, the wall of hostility had collapsed in the true sense of the term, the ping-pong diplomacy of China is from the start.

Process wall of hostility to China until the collapse was a much more complex world than to imagine. But, I realized it certainly.
Seems people who still afraid of China, but it has helped to inject an element realistic foreign policy of Australia. (Edit translated Azusawa Noriko)

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20131120-00000042-xinhua-cn


Quoted source: - [Australian] in twice and not the object of hatred and fear China Australia - Australian paper [11/20]

45: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 13:38:54.15 ID: HyX5B/LN
1 >>
Or, simply, this is stupid, Might of not even know China is a "communist dictatorship".


48: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 14:06:49.56 ID: lHCMnt3Q
1 >>

And how? Shinchu or declaration made to go?

Fortune or moved?

"Chacun a son gout" or?


2: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 12:43:17.34 ID: Cs3EOquL
I mean that the fear about Do I have to declare this


5: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 12:44:51.23 ID: s1jlPtU9
Chinese big spenders you willing to purchase the iron ore


6: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 12:46:01.13 ID: pzvg62 / x
What pair of feelings of Australian people, doing this way all the way
Is it bad enough we must make newspaper article


7: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 12:47:00.36 ID: RIE7GWJa
Oshinakoria?


8: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 12:48:05.83 ID: efoKuoUS
Kangaroo Autonomous Region


15: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 12:53:00.47 ID: HDjgFK2q
Chinese rank UP to Land - even good from the object of hatred and fear ...?
It was good, Shina


16: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 12:54:29.12 ID: HP6/WOX6
I wonder if a little funny feeling Te is being defended Korea without regard to reality If you say in Japanese scholar's


18: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 12:59:15.49 ID: jpYeWlow
I because there weaknesses that have accepted immigrants in the souvenir enormous hidden wealth of the Communist Party cadres Australian
Australians can do exclusive action such as poverty Korean immigrant


20: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 13:01:33.48 ID: J/QU6QBn
University of Australia also taken in by the age of China in the future,

It would have established a new department, but because towards the obsolete

Australians w gonna make a fool of yourself when you get involved


24: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 13:05:10.98 ID: fK2a/JXQ
■ from NBR WATCH Clark sayings
http://komoriy.iza.ne.jp/blog/entry/61927/

So I'll start a new comment about the abduction issue of Gregory Clark of Akita International University Vice-Chancellor of the already familiar.
Clark depicts seems like it is "attack full of hatred right-wing" all the slings and arrows of their own to somehow.
that yourself to criticize the government and many of the people in Japan, What a speech of ordinary.
But objections to the speech will end up with "right-wing attack" everyone.

■ from NBR WATCH Clark sayings such as (2) China Theory
http://komoriy.iza.ne.jp/blog/entry/64034/

Clarke wrote to the site of the beginning of October, "by nature, strong Japanese aggression, and invasive than the Chinese" he said.
I'm using English as inherently's called "natural". There is also meaning "natural" and "genetically",
If you put in a negative adjective this word, you could not go to the race prejudice last minute as evaluation of the characteristics of human beings.
Speaking of "originality is not a genetically Japanese" and I would be racial prejudice.

■ NBR WATCH "indigenous typical Japanese society" tribal "society"! From Clark sayings (3)
http://komoriy.iza.ne.jp/blog/entry/68973/

Gregory Clark, vice-president of Akita International University in Akita has posted Internet Tribune of America to "NBR JAPAN FORUM"
I will continue to introduce the claim of interest. Description of Mr. Clark the following belong to the somewhat old news, but it is dated 6 October.
Likened primitive as "tribal" society a society of Japan, Mr. Clark has been compared to the Aboriginal community of Australia.
Even for Japanese society, even for Aboriginal society, peals as insult.

■ I was slander the abduction resolution efforts of Japan also Gregory Clark is vice-president.
http://komoriy.iza.ne.jp/blog/entry/825205/

Yoichi Shimada, vice chairman of the abduction issue of "Kai save" had been reported, such as the following in your own blog.
Gregory Clark is vice president of Akita International University in Akita who have ever taken up before the blog bat
By trinket treat movement to try to rescue the Japanese men and women that have been kidnapped by North Korean government and people of Japan, it is to slander.
It is a and said the same slander also recently. I think it's a serious statement condemning Japan.

■ illusion of Gregory Clark should pity
http://island.iza.ne.jp/blog/entry/194315/


67: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 15:37:10.31 ID: ET7F5up7
24 >>
> Gregory Clark vice president of Akita International University in Akita

It was taken up by the media profusely for a period of time is this university.
Employment rate is high such as, such as education curriculum is great, I had to evaluate fairly.

The man who can slander the family activities of the abductees, a racist comment to the Japanese
Why international liberal arts college I wonder did the Vice President.


26: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 13:06:45.82 ID: VDrEczmg
Scholars and the Western media, also friendly Shina including Japan
Because it is adapted to self-censorship, do not be useless anymore.
Japan After the fall, whites as Uighurs and Tibetans following
It is a number that is slaughtered, although I should stir up the government and lobbying.


28: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 13:09:37.52 ID: fK2a/JXQ
Clarke wrote to the site in early October "by nature, strong Japanese aggression, and invasive than the Chinese" he said.
I'm using English as inherently's called "natural". There is also meaning "natural" and "genetically",
If you put in a negative adjective this word, you could not go to the race prejudice last minute as evaluation of the characteristics of human beings.
Speaking of "originality is not a genetically Japanese" and I would be racial prejudice.

In response to this assertion, "aggression is stronger than Chinese Japanese" and Mr. Clark,
Question: "Tibet occupation of China whether in, Vietnam invasion whether, war with India if" that was exhibited from other contributors to the NBR.
Clark wrote in one after the other the following description for it.
"The Chinese Communist is not a threat much more than Japan of nationalism for Asia or the world,"

It starts from here first, and then defended as less about occupation and invasion of Tibet in China.
"Tibet was a territory of China always. China is to support CIA or India to. 1959 which may as it were listening to the KMT in Taiwan,
I was just simply corresponding to the rebellion in Tibet who were incited. KMT believe China has had to be addressed more strongly "
This means that Tibet is a territory of China consistently through history, where China is that, not that unfair anything.
In the shooting incident to the recent Tibetan boy or would you mean.

Clark says that the more unique invasion of Vietnam For (1979).
"For the Chinese side off the myth of innate aggression of China, Vietnam (invasion) he was a war of border war that was fought not have been the heat on purpose"
It is a novel idea that in spite of himself and yeah, voice would come out.

Clark will defend China as below battle with China and India further.
War and "India began by invading India in areas where military Aru and expressly with the Chinese territory in the map of India.
Without entering dare to the area where you intend to fight back in Indian army, it is retracted, the Indian side is claimed by the Chinese army returned the weapon of Indian army that captured "
It is a novel idea that in spite of himself and yeah, voice would come out.

Clark will defend China as below battle with China and India further.
War and "India began by invading India in areas where military Aru and expressly with the Chinese territory in the map of India.
Without entering dare to the area where you intend to fight back in Indian army, it is retracted, the Indian side is claimed by the Chinese army returned the weapon of Indian army that captured "
And Clark wrote in the discussion of the day in comparison profound, such as the following.
"Japan, but he was good if you act with moderate such differences in a variety of war"
I was simply translated into Japanese a part of the Clark sayings or more.
Please do not say, "I distorted the facts" or "cowardly attack right-wing" also Mr. Clark,.
http://komoriy.iza.ne.jp/blog/entry/64034/


31: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 13:13:12.87 ID: rycJNESy
Or two, not very long ago, often the Sino livestock is attacked in Australia has increased, as seen the news to say such as ... w


33: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 13:16:01.66 ID: fK2a/JXQ
I do I think it's Gregory Clark Magosaki Toru Australia version.
Father Chinese woman first love in ardent communist since I was a student prominent economists themselves.

Gregory Clark is stuck in the Vietnam anti-war movement when I was in Australia Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Fired from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs overdo American criticism.

Gregory Clark fit to university professor to come fled to Japan many leftist, a communist
Repeating China support, a fervent anti-Japanese anti-American remarks while living in Japan
Gregory Clark is a matter of person parent communism and the far left.


35: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 13:16:05.13 ID: 9SfC2LXN
xinhua-cn

Xinhua News Agency (Xinhua = xinhua), in other words This is with the CPC
It is under the direct control of the news source. That there Suretai to as "Australian paper" is Suretai fraud.

The distorted conveniently how much the news that China and South Korea media reported that the Western media
Did you have said, "Europe and the United States has said it dare, Japan and white reflection!" And with coverage
Given, you can imagine that it would have been exaggerated Mayutsuba equivalent.


41: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 13:25:59.01 ID: fktCCEPT
・ Chinese and full, when in, I noticed.


49: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 14:28:58.25 ID: F5vQCpbZ
If you have China next to Australia,
I think not to say such a thing.


50: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 14:42:52.13 ID: 1dclExZs
What you want to be Japanese are many Chinese people, but not the Japanese want to be Chinese
Will not many Japanese who want to be Australian

Australia will be taken over prime minister of Chinese came out to several years after
Australians do not know the Tibetan Uighur southern Mongolia


53: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 14:52:44.80 ID: ylLJBe0q
Chinese locust. I devour all the resources. Australia is not it?
It 's just land vacated. The Shimae to the second China to let the immigration steadily.
Oh, I'm just ... desert. I do not come to Japan.


55: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 14:55:26.08 ID: oN0 + Hftp
The Japan-India-Russia other than, do not have crazy chatter


57: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/21 (Thu) 15:02:16.89 ID: XXlMe3eC
You guys even if one by one to make noise contribution of one scholar just wrote it got money from China Well ...
Mai then'm not a Korean
ラベル:Australia
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Toward Korea press " Right to collective self-defense rights of course Japan. Concern of South Korea? I know, but it 's the matter? MD participation than that, do not I know "

Koreans do not see the reality
Koreans are living in delusion world

http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/dqnplus/1384918191/




1: FinalFinanceφ ★ 2013/11/20 (Wed) 12:29:51.39 0
http://img.yonhapnews.co.kr/photo/yna/YH/2013/10/28/PYH2013102802850034000_P2.jpg


U.S. Defense Ministry officials associated with the right of collective self-defense promotion of Japan,
"Everyone has the rights on the unique authority right of collective self-defense"
While the
"We welcome the efforts to contribute to regional security, while Japan normalized its role"
I made it clear with.

The officials met in South Korea and the Pentagon reporters that the 18th (local time) I looked for Washington in the United States Department of State invited
And even though in the process of Japan to normalize the right of collective self-defense related interpretations "
We accept the intention to try to contribute more to stability and peace in the region (this) "
I talk like this while with.

He
"Japan will Kudaso any future decision, but that decision themselves in sovereign state"
Even while the
If Japan choose to change the interpretation of the Constitution for the right of collective self-defense if "
We see that it can be a deterrent in the region will be strengthened further "
I was stressed.

The officials said "threat of North Korea is also included here in intimidation Korea, the U.S. and Sun faced" while deterrent event target.
The words to ask the right of collective self-defense event type specific continue to
"(U.S. days) discussed the case to such an important issue and then"
Declined to reply to the contents detailed while still with.

While he was concerned to South Korea for the right of collective self-defense pursuit of Japan to be "know"
"I see that there is a need for Japan to represent the will (the same as described in Korea)"
I have pointed out.

Such statements of the U.S. Defense Ministry officials was held away in October
I became even stronger in terms of strength of expression than the support that was expressed in (2 +2) Miiru foreign and defense ministers meeting.

This is
"I welcome the Japanese and re-examine the legal basis including matters associated with the right of collective self-defense event"
The one step in the joint statement at the time of
It emerged the point "right of collective self-defense of Japan to contribute to regional security" that,
Analyzed and stressed the legitimacy of constitutional interpretation change of Japan.

The officials associated with (MD) system missile defense of the United States,
"The challenge of our threat to the mainland United States and other countries as well as South Korea in this long-range missile by North Korea to develop"
While the
"We are committed to the defense capacity increase of allies such as South Korea is not only to increase the homeland security effort"
I spoke with.


Full text in the source
http://www.excite-webtl.jp/world/korean/web/?wb_url=http% 3A% 2F% 2Fwww.yonhapnews.co.kr% 2Finternational% 2F2013% 2F11% 2F19% 2F0603000000AKR20131119176100043.HTML & wb_lp = KOJA & wb_dis = 2 & wb_chr =


".? Concern the rights Korean course of Japan know right of collective self-defense, but What did you do it MD participation than that, do not I know" toward South Korea reporter Source:

The 47: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 18:59:21.25 0
1 >>
Koreans w Might not be repeated again specialty of Korean tradition that country, perish in the mantis diplomacy


2: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 12:31:56.85 0
America w Na's Netouyo


The 7: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 12:37:17.84 0
Korea missed the timing of defecation naked kneeling down on the ground in America.
Can do nothing about the other Korean.


The 8: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) I'm nameless 2013/11/20 12:39:33.60 O
Na was stabbed likes my nails to the United States, Koreans Bakachon


The 9: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 12:42:10.96 0
Their (South Korea) can be, but Japan is that it can not be like that
Is crazy South Korea that hope to Spoken in the international community


The 28: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 13:28:58.37 P
9 >>
> Their (South Korea) can be, but Japan is that it can not be like that
> Is crazy South Korea that hope to Spoken in the international community

The "I should be limited because war criminal country"
The named is but a translation was the reasoning of their Korean,
Korean It looks like not get to agree only to China.


The 14: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 12:57:15.02 0
Tattle diplomacy Kune is Na has collapsed completely another.


The 16: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 13:00:42.01 0
14 >>
The w you'd like to work hard as it is to Ohakune


The 45: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 17:59:47.33 0
14 >>
He keeps predicted a layer-from the start but difficult to w Na seems to have been discussed in the odd delusion Korea's

16 >>
It is not interesting to ask them hetare here and Park Geun troubled.
Do not you have a great idea for Kunekune with full force.
Star of Japan playing hope! W for the Ohakune chief


The 18: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 13:03:06.17 0
That South Korea in the truce with North Korea is against the right of collective self-defense of Japan,
I'm only a madness who if even thinking! ! !


The 20: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 13:05:25.20 0
Koreans are you listening to rain each time Why?
Koreans bad feeling in Seriously
If you notice that there is no material around the world that Korean guys can Horuhoru yet?


The 23: Save up to! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 13:09:31.66 0
20 >>
Koreans wonder I wanted to say to the United States and there is no right of collective self-defense in Japan somehow
To not understand and are yelling at himself that I am mad at the national level Koreans


- 22: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 13:08:31.22 0
"Japan is not a Korea and organized stalkers is a crime"
I'm Tsu people you do not know you do not say. Koreans mad.


The 24: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 13:16:31.84 0
"You say to military cooperation with China than that, do not I know what it means?"
W that I wanted you heard


The 27: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 13:25:07.57 0
and I do not know what South Korea against the right of collective self-defense of Japan.
Na but not that Japan will help the military to South Korea when they become any situation.
Japanese though about such requested for inclusion in the text of the Constitution also be denied forever to be financial support to Korean.


The 29: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 13:33:44.74 0
With respect to this matter,

Pakukune of the "diplomatic efforts",

We consider to be "very large".



The 50: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 20:37:48.54 0
I'm Yarakashi diplomacy feeling less Tteka dog of China 's recent Korea
Koreans feel that the self-destruction of the whole body large burns with the fire to clothes you are wearing in an attempt to burn the rope by yourself Korean 's such as it is missing if you don burn the rope on top of all that you be caught in one's own trap

The "I do not want only deeply involved in bukkake 'Day
"South Korea and do it seriously," U.S.
"Dogs have been cooking from this myself is not delicious too much, but I take firm as part of nutritious China" in


The 51: Save Up! 's oleoresin me, (water) 2013/11/20 I'm nameless 20:49:08.33 0
The Na I'm stupid 's Korea
If it were not for the U.S. Forces Korea (USFK), and to wonder if the invasion from China or attack from North Korea, South Korea people do not discern his position at all Korean.
Korea who ruined something is good, but Japan, the United States so she wants to make use of the South Korea as a shield from North Korea.
...
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

"Diet in Japan became rich and planting seeds brought from China" Chinese in Japan to "self-cultivation" vegetables in a vacant lot and jumped [11/19]

Chinese is a criminal

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1384870719/
[Hana-shaped paper]


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/11/19 (Tue) 23:18:39.06 ID that came back: 1:??
Flower-shaped paper-Chinese guide Hou, "other than the plane, eat whatever desk other than flying those four-legged"
I reported that Chinese is thought from people around the world and is, and has demonstrated a great deal in Japan its "ability to eat".
China newspaper network is transmitted on 18 date.

Chinese food is in keeping completely in Japanese society,
that China vegetables not get in a supermarket near the bane of Chinese in Japan.
So, people enjoy a safe organic vegetables China to grow seeds brought from China, grew up in the soil of Japan has been increasing recently.

Zhou couple, who lives in Shin-Urayasu from Tianjin. Both of them would love to "Kana (coriander)," but it is not readily available in Japan.
One day, it was inspired to see a weed growing in a vacant lot filled with river nearby.
Bringing the seeds of "Kana" from China, by removing to clean the weeds, should I Sodatere in this vacant lot.

Immediately, sowing the seeds, Zhou was watered frequently. Then, Kana began to grow fine while being in a foreign land.
One day, you go to spear the water as usual, it encounters a Thai woman. To make any small talk,
Condiment vacant lot is known that it is a thing of Zhou, Thai woman confessed, "I'm sorry, ... there may actually twice about the thief" he said.
Zhou was returned, "Do not worry at all! He'll take at any time in the future," and to this.

Some people are enjoying a very narrow as Zhou, and grow fennel and (latifolia) and white (fennel) with the help of field in earnest,
That some people who you can take orders from friends, or have a Osusowake.

Statements Statements's Saitama prefecture resident could hardly get up to now fish, it fresh and delicious rice "Japan
Diet became rich and now can eat Chinese vegetables.
I am willing and "seems to think trying any better the lives of everyone in Japan. (Edit translated Azusawa Noriko)

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20131119-00000001-xinhua-cn


Quoted source: Chinese surge in Japan to "self-cultivation" the vegetables, flower-shaped paper [] "eating habits in Japan became rich planting seeds brought from China", such as a vacant lot [11/19]

(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:33:37.32 ID:: 40 ms92u8cV
1 >>
Kas both probably out quarantine on


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 00:18:00.45 ID:: 102 OUW7kQy2
1 >>
Not a violation of this Seed Act?


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 00:34:21.97 ID:: 121 OSYfOC8H
1 >>
> Once you know that it is a thing of the circumferential Mr. condiment vacant lot,
> Thai woman confessed, "I'm sorry, if there is ... that actually twice about the thief" he said.
> Zhou was returned, "Do not worry at all! He'll take at any time in the future," and to this.

It's big-hearted look dimly, but from the field of others this week's
I'll prove it to What does it "♪'ll go take at any time and without having to worry about at all" ....


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 00:36:15.79 ID:: 123 n38rbu3J
1 >>
Hey, How can you get in this really dangerous.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 03:45:08.89 ID:: 201 8N + rRHxc
1 >>

Alien species is increased
Vegetation of Japan-specific collapse.

Civil servants what are you doing?
Do not you observe the Japan!


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 06:04:52.11 ID:: 240 HrNTPdPa
1 >>
It is this illegal, local residents'm a big trouble!


301: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 (Wed) 08:56:07.96 ID :/ aoYPFyf
1 >>
The belay is because the wild! Mi 'ω `Mi


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 09:43:04.81 ID:: 308 Zo2sGG9j
1 >>
Do not plant on its own. Can you What specific alien species when abnormally breeding
Police in Saitama Prefecture Shin-Urayasu me cracked down as soon as possible in the translation of


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 09:44:49.06 ID:: 310 fg1mN3pC
1 >>
Kawahara'm not a field of you.
Recently, in the field such as the garden of the apartment without permission Chinese doing this,, there 'seems to cause trouble here and there.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 09:57:38.45 ID:: 314 BNLo / OwM
1 >>
Although wrote heartwarming story said something

It's action all part of its crime! Na accumulating support! !


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 10:03:51.30 ID:: 321 rXfB2nAs
1 >>
I will in his field vacant lot. To bring to buy from overseas seed
Because it is a crime with all one's might. Completely different from the situation of China. 'S arrest


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 10:54:37.67 ID:: 343 YOugxyP9
1 >>
Free use of city land is probably illegal.
Hit the illegal use or illegal occupation of city land Why do not you google Tsu.
There is no problem if paid used with permission by the municipality in question, but unauthorized, free use is illegal.

Besides that there bank is also the matter on flood control

If you are allowed to collapse it was (broken), (sin on water conservancy and flood) fine of \ 200,000 or less imprisonment or imprisonment of less than two years by the first 123 of the Penal Code
If you were flooded Genju buildings, and train is allowed to flood, and (harm sin immersion Genju buildings, etc.) imprisonment of three years or more to life or the death penalty imposed by Article 109

It is not applicable to this Because it did not break yet, we still will not like that would break in the near future because it ended up loosely the ground by the field with rid of weeds rooted.


(Water) <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/11/20 11:20:22.08 ID:: 348 XHSeazHA
1 >>
To the field without permission vacant lot While it is always a crime.
The Ja O do become heartwarming story like why.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:19:51.30 ID:: 2 xssNmFjs
Why these guys of gold coming out criminal activity in natural so


(Tue) Ta152 H-0 ◆ Tank / JaTuo 2013/11/19 23:20:43.55 ID:: 4 6lp9ovnR
We do not know if you would say from the depth d of misconduct in full.


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:22:01.85 ID:: 8 6YEyjTDs
You still have no concept of quarantine and land ownership


(Fire) sub raw meat ◆ fD0UyRfttY 2013/11/19 23:22:05.08 ID:: 9 imfW6b8l
How can you get illegal use of land
Capacitor secular private property law Nante I do not exist in Japan anymore


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:22:07.89 ID:: 10 BwuODGA5
You talk proudly crime, Shina livestock also Tonsura also Do not Same


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:23:26.80 ID:: 15 1Mw9VR57
You can bring if you pass it been tested in plant quarantine counter flower seeds in the seed type] airports and harbor. Requires inspection upon entry
Please contact the Plant Protection Station nearest beforehand because there is a variety of conditions seedling bulbs to bring [s seed]. Please contact the Plant Protection Station
Please contact the Plant Protection Station nearest beforehand because there is a variety of conditions vegetable seeds to bring [s seed]. Please contact the Plant Protection Station

Not observe absolute


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:23:40.36 ID:: 16 bFBcHRW8
There is no concept of public Shinachon


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:26:03.16 ID:: 23 + rxEGiiM
The cultural standard too low and I'd be doing writing proud that this


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:28:06.15 ID:: 26 l8DXSCnR
> Zhou was returned, "Do not worry at all! He'll take at any time in the future," and to this.

The w Na Omoen the words of Chinese
You try to say the same thing in their own country? ('・ Ω ・ `)


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:29:35.53 ID:: 33 htF4Gwr6
Ww article to compliment proudly illegal


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/11/19 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 23:37:51.72 ID:: 46 HE8KQ + SX
Species brought from China?
Oh, a thing or Chinese?
I wonder because fecundity strong indeed.
Na incinerated.
...
ラベル:planting
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Protests Korean vent the human waste Defecation also show recently [08/22] ★ 2

Koreans beast
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1377179991/
[Korean]


1: Zoo φ ★ 2013/08/22 (Thu) 22:59:51.88 ID:???
The cultural standard lets loose butyrate the filth in Korea unabashedly vulgar protest the non-evil [new] Khan Long understanding is rampant ...

2013.08.22

Protests in South Korea, that "human waste" appeared as a prop often, the exercise request
May feature. I believed had been made from long time ago.

That incident throw plastic bottles into human waste was the Japanese Embassy in Seoul Introduction
Was, but come out for the first time in modern political history to Kim Doo Han (Kim that occurred in September 1966
・ It is Do~uhan) incident.

While the world is abuzz with saccharin smuggling case by Samsung conglomerate, opposition lawmaker, Kim Du Kang
Ya stand on the podium of the National Assembly to bring aluminum cans, the Prime Minister et al had been suspected of involvement in the case
I was dumped the human waste that has been packed in aluminum cans on him a ministerial seat sit.

The Cabinet resigned en masse by this, once the founder of the Samsung conglomerate is from the "business community
I expressed a dedication "to the nation and retirement, companies that smuggling of (South Korea fertilizer).

If you thought human waste political-related incident and died subsequently, in November 2010,
The grave Roh Moo-hyun former president, a man of 60 years old is over 10 liters human waste
There is a case to be arrested red-handed of criminal damage, corpse disgrace.

Human waste as a prop might have been reviewed in this.

Man against the liberalization of U.S. beef, the beef for display window of shops in '11
There was an incident that put a human waste. As soon as the man against the US-Korea FTA is wrapped human waste to the National Assembly before.

Korean evil, no April last year, occurred in (Jeonju) City Hall entrance Jeonju best part is "defecation Show".
It is time that all state municipal bus unions had been a demonstration in front of City Hall. Mr. K of "union members (55)
While the fellow jumped out ... watched suddenly from among the population, K Mr. sit with one's pants down in front of the entrance
Elaborate. ... If you try the K stand for one police officer who was at the door next to running up, K Mr.
Cry or "guys of City Hall messy than stool", in a moment while shake off the hand of police officers
Plus the "for it's called (April 25 Chosun Ilbo '12).

http://www.zakzak.co.jp/society/foreign/news/20130822/frn1308220730000-n1.htm

1 time only 2013/08/22 (Thu) 12:28:21.59


Quoted source: The recent protests in South Korea to the vent, [Korean] human excrement defecation also show [08/22] ★ 2

(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/23 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:24:50.30 ID:: 103 Lh2HUUid
1 >>
It happened to him Xing shit surely


(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/24 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 20:39:47.12 ID:: 143 W8T0paYt
1 >>
How can you get useless to the poor food

Oh, you feel like hitting a raw egg?


191: 680 yen ◆ 7ZL.3C19WKcC 2013/08/26 (Mon) 22:24:18.64 ID: F14GuRA2
1 >>
The Come up to all one'm with someone real experience


(Tue) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/27 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:07:48.25 ID:: 214 K2Umo3eC
1 >>
Detailed explanation Thanks.
Chung's breathtaking tonsil if this also feel a course is.


(Sun) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/09/01 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 19:02:37.26 ID:: 437 hgXgOhzg
1 >>
Unique culture of South Korea because occupied known around the world thanks to the tonsil coverage of this time,
Then Do not will be spread to the whole world as a follow-up tonsil After Yarakashi such as in the National Assembly.


2: Zoo φ ★ 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:00:09.40 ID:???
Continuation
By union members "defecation protest", in fact this was not the first time. At the end of this article,
It has been told that it was also in Seoul in January the same year.

In "Buzan Holdings Building, democratic that had been a protest rally against layoffs
Some members of Trade Unions affiliated metalworkers union branch PSMC has smearing human waste on the glass of the building.
One of the protesters plus for main gate next to the second floor lobby, throwing to the doorway and stool
In addition I was able to arrive, it was smeared on a glass of peripheral "

Such action will you infection. President of the Kukkiwon hitting the Kokugikan of Taekwondo
The water trough filth enters spread these two human garbage called "civil society organizations representatives flocked to election
throwing ... "(June 4 JoongAng Ilbo '13).

The term "cultural standard" comes to mind naturally.

■ Murotani Katsumi (Murotani, Katsumi) in 1949, was born in Tokyo. Keio University School of Law graduate.
Newsletter joining, political reporter, Seoul correspondent, "a commentary on current events" editor-in-chief, diplomatic knowledge dissemination Association Executive
Through such director, in critical activity. Major publications, "The Economics of Korean" (Diamond),
A "History of the Japanese and Korean peninsula to the taboo" (Mass Market Shinsho), "evil Khan Long" and (same).


4: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:01:02.57 ID: skDx1NCc
Great.
Spirit of Korea seems to embody.


5: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:02:09.60 ID: BfUjcpyl
It is eventually Dung Show


8: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:02:39.42 ID: Aw51ZI8b
<丶 `∀ '> Choppari Nida is you are jealous surely (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:03:30.11 ID: cp2 + AETM
Mother Mother ha-ha! ('▽ `)
Indeed, it Is I knew it w It is Koreans like Korean.


12: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:03:33.69 ID: cuV9ZF1Y
Mon, such hippopotamus like to turf insist on scattered droppings in tail?


17: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:07:35.41 ID: SQvbvZnU
Another, www wonder become goal is defecation do show it, not protests


19: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:08:12.98 ID: 5tNZvwjf
Human waste protest traditional culture of Korea


21: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:09:28.36 ID: wp / fwMUr
Time to be the official designation of the universal Kusochon anymore would have come


22: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:09:31.89 ID: C +9 R8BVL
Of defecation show after the end of "thingy" is
It's used to "charge of tonsil" take-away as it is?


30: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:20:06.45 ID: gVDc1NZq
These people are no good anymore


38: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:33:30.33 ID: IcB5FSW7
Chong www Do not I like shit really
Www or elementary school


42: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:42:17.90 ID: VdCfNDX8
Do not be a fool live the culture of other countries so much you guys

Koala will no problem even because I eat shit


(Blood is green) ◆ HE3Bm9z2b6 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:50:21.31 ID Built centuries assistant instructor to more information weak incompetent shin ~:: Wix4WavU 46
42 >>
Dung baby koala
But that is only because the decomposition of hydrogen cyanide poison eucalyptus
The ~ 's too Acts receive intestinal bacteria or enzyme from the parent's


48: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/08/22 (Thu) 23:51:33.12 ID: gG87Ndg5
[Korean]-year-old woman ... 41, Urisabaki the magnitude flight video and he is plus toileting "It's a negative impact of Japanese colonial rule, this transformation propensity"
http://anago.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wildplus/1371295348/

The drink I mix it with alcohol or use it to satisfy the sexual desire I use it in business or used to protest ...
Ww Ninen it or shit like only Don


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/23 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:06:37.49 ID:: 61 PPApILJe
48 >>
> Write to the net bulletin board of Korea "no mystery transformation originally Korean. That incident is the adverse effect of Brucella of Japan" and to have been that of the 13th June. .
> Incident was reported on June 12, and this incident, a woman of 41-year-old, and had revenues of 120 million won to Urisabaki the magnitude flight video and he is plus toileting in Korea of is that. .

As you said, "defecation show the impact Nida! Of Japanese AV" or
Wwwwwwwwww to abs collapse


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/23 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:00:19.24 ID:: 55 XxPy4iFr
After all Unkoria www


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/23 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:23:20.28 ID:: 70 f5Hwbdwa
Protest (General)
That you challenge a person who is said to neglect the obligation or who constitute the infringement by omission or omissions to the rights of third parties and its own

Protest (South Korea)
To the conduct of a person who has been certified to shirk duty or who has been certified to have been no infringement by omission or omissions to the rights of any third party or own, partner hates


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/23 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 05:26:44.82 ID:: 84 lOyesB2Y
It's Obviously a slaughter animal show and throw shit
Developing countries troubled because it is this


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/23 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:18:37.26 ID:: 86 0ILOOA + C
I was wondering gorilla zoo's origins me throw shit


(Friday) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/08/23 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 08:14:40.73 ID:: 91 496HWmjp
Shit eating, Korea or ethnic drink shit
...
ラベル:human waste
posted by nokija at 11:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。