2013年12月22日

Applause by removing showered taunted the Chinese audience in Beijing rice player golf game "I do not want to come absolutely in Chinese" foreign journalists [10/24]

We need discipline in Chinese

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1382612206/
[Chinese manners problem]


1: 壊龍 φ ★ 2013/10/24 (Thu) 19:56:46.03 ID:???
Applause by removing showered taunted the Chinese audience in Beijing rice player golf game


In economic news, become the talk of the town is or how attract Chinese tourists, in every scene
It's called "do not want you to come to Chinese", it is becoming a "real intention" of the world.

Japanese photographer who covered the golf tournament in China frown.

Of the U.S. women's tour that took place in Beijing at the beginning of "October, manners of Chinese gallery was the worst.
You can increase the loud playing, walking or right in the middle of the fairway. I was fighting to win a Chinese player
The call out American players and putting the "Hazurero", to applause and come off really. Only gallery
No, golf is also not known clerk of the course arrangement, and manners of media coverage also terrible.

If I talk to foreign journalists, the tour will be held in the country of everyone "out, absolutely Chinese
Had unanimously that it "does not want you to come"


1 issue November 2013 Weekly Post: 2013.10.24 16:00
http://www.news-postseven.com/archives/20131024_223203.html


Quoted source: if I take off showered taunted the Chinese audience rice player, [Chinese] manners problem in Beijing golf game "I do not want to come absolutely in Chinese" applause foreign journalists [10/24]

6: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:00:21.32 ID: u + rxTIoG
Do not treat as a human being 'em

8: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:00:26.36 ID: FXzn3199
I think we have only Japan 's decent country in Asia after all ...
Japan's developed countries to authentic only in Asia

10: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:01:33.39 ID: CaUeHFAb
Nida is no problem because it is the same as the Korean

11: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:01:45.08 ID: ozKeZHGT
Should I look at the TV 's easy player to cheer if the stay.

14: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:02:29.47 ID: RmAiBVEA
Nantes w manners to guys that can eat shit, you are eating or dog

16: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:05:13.06 ID: VozselUi
What are you expecting in China slaughter Koreans?

17: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:05:46.14 ID: vGR9 +6 / g
Of Korea is I can not stop.

19: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:08:00.05 ID: h7wURsal
However, the times there is no net
Country that has finished high growth is
I was lucky really

21: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:09:48.92 ID: 8FRRQCza
Mentality is it with exactly the Korea ...
Do not understand well the meaning of Yukichi Fukuzawa teacher was proposed de-sub-theory.

24: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:12:20.44 ID: vkuW4YKU
Chinese players that grows in such environment a threat

28: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:16:04.97 ID: NnuiMlmf
I like it from this match?
6 月 10 日 2013 年 (日曜日) 2013 Reignwood LPGA Classic Final Tournament Summary
Pine Valley Golf Club, Nicklaus Course Beijing, China

Result list REIGNWOOD LPGA Classic final
http://www.lpga.com/golf/news/2013/10/reignwood-final-results.aspx

Champion
Shanshan Feng's
http://www.lpga.com/ ~ / media/7a42dc503b6c48358883900aac2e63c6/13% 20fengs% 20620x349.jpg
Was damaged? StacyLewis's second place
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-l326h3z-yl8/UUd01JuILdI/AAAAAAAAF6I/D25MWz4vUGM/s1600/StacyLewis.jpg

(Gold) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/25 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:54:11.61 ID:: 102 tmO0OgG8
28 >>
To cheer the Stacy's by far if Oira

29: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:18:06.04 ID: oCS938Nf
China whether Once you have a national qualification that "sports spectator" new

32: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:19:28.25 ID: IeiYZwId
29 >>
I'm required license for sightseeing of the country

31: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:18:46.61 ID: RGU5soe2
Okay Al Nani (`c '), since the swing of Japanese' s overseas

36: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:26:09.60 ID: vZBpH +6 h
Bad Behavior Chung Did not I tell you any more

44: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 20:37:27.03 ID: zSLiYElB
Aborigines gallery is also a problem, but outdoor sport itself is unsuitable matter in air pollution.

54: 717 ◆ GV69KWyc.uon 2013/10/24 (Thu) 21:21:55.93 ID: 3kgjxCBa
Customers are paying money that head honcho, the logic of the Tokua only not work, and waste w as much say because I do not even bother to learn

55: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 21:36:34.47 ID: QOd1briB
W that is determined to force such as sport of gentleman in Chinese
W Oke let kicked in Mali at best Well

56: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 21:40:28.59 ID: CPAis0UC
From being hated country from cultural standard is low w Do not thing it is better to be liked than

60: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 21:48:17.61 ID: B + Vda0qw
There is a Chinese golf manners in China.
do not let the mental focus and out loud when the alien hit the putter.
attend to the spirit and without sound output at all when the Chinese hit the putter.
I clap grandly foreigners when remove the cup.
I will boo foreigners you put in the cup.
Foreigners lose is to shreds in this spirit.
It should not be allowed to win absolutely alien.

61: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 21:51:20.53 ID: f4n/rJP8
Indeed, China boasts the world's lowest of manners (laughs)

China and Korea people, not suitable for sport

62: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 21:57:52.91 ID: WuhlLFbc
Do not know well discipline and education you have received of him from bad or how much

ラベル:manners
posted by nokija at 19:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Japanese media criticize the wasabi Korea origin theory → "Japan is hurting other countries without normal vision the history issue" Korean netizens [12/19]

Koreans diminish the Japanese in an unusual thought
"Japan disease envy" of Koreans is abnormal


http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1387437258/
[Japan and Korea]

1: Zoo φ ★ 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:14:18.50 ID:???
"I have hurt the other countries" in Japan media coverage ridiculed the theory of origin Korea
2013.12.19 16:00

Argues that "Korea origin" everything "Urijinaru". Korean "sell" and (our)
It is coined to match the "original", but Ya sushi has been recognized as a Japanese worldwide now
The idea was to extend to wasabi.

For example, sushi and sashimi have come from the China and South Korea, Japan started eating sushi after World War II
Claim that only. I do not know that sushi is depicted in Ukiyo-e grip of the Edo period.

In accordance with the theory of origin Korea sushi, wasabi also claim the origin Korea further. Digital Korean news site
(May 28, 2012) Rutaimuzu is excellent smell much more than from Japan prefer Korean is "wasabi
Was reported to be "are.

However, Japan is the native to wasabi, wasabi has not been cultivated mostly in Korea. By the way,
Korea Herald paper economy, "Japanese media have ridiculed the theory of origin Korea wasabi and sushi" and
When the toll, "Japan Far from normal vision the history issue, hurting other countries from Korean Internet users
Criticism, such as "there are one after another.

※ 20.27 day number in December 2013 Weekly Post
http://www.news-postseven.com/archives/20131219_230964.html


Quoted source: "Japan is hurting other countries without normal vision the history issue" Japan media criticism → Korean netizens, the Japan-Korea [South Korea] wasabi origin theory [12/19]

71: ◆ AXELA.pkX6 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:29:45.49 ID: DSESSNIP
1 >>
Korean wonder if I grow restive Fabyo when you hear the scientific name of wasabi?

164: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:48:53.82 ID: unV0 + M6e
71 >>
Wasabia japonica

150: Shunpu-tei strange Taito ◆ netuyo / RT 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:45:49.14 ID:. WfD0ELne
143 >>
Koreans w which may or thought such as the same taste of wasabi

Koreans culmination tongue fool w
Koreans because they eat only kimchi Well
That you are only representation such as there is a taste of the spicy red pepper w there

183: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:50:26.85 ID: kBVAtfZS
150 >>
I do not know why, but Koreans do have a rough taste terribly.
I think it became a little bit better now, but Nantes about 10 years ago
Taste was good if darker cuisine, and Korean was love to sweet fucking coffee coffee something thin.
Favorite food of trainees came to the house is, "What was diluted with water and coffee milk with added milk"
Was.

190: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:52:01.15 ID: O4ArS/N9
183 >>
Reason is clear. Taste bud is broken bukkake overdose of capsaicin Korean.

3: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:16:21.46 ID: OyMLOtvO
I'm just as it hated characters come out to comics I Chong

409: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 17:24:24.84 ID: BjbduncE
3 >>
It 's not a state as it is, Koreans are doing in the land the pattern hated much more

5: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:16:38.76 ID: Zy5QeubB
Japan look ahead to the distant future.
South Korea to stick to the distant past.

185: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:51:05.63 ID: 0IRk1Vjy
5 >>
Future past and Ne in Korea

13: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:18:19.74 ID: IRATNyDu
Korean I do not want to be said by the fellow who does also known history of South Korea country
Koreans was it '50 only founding?

16: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:19:05.00 ID: unV0 + M6e
Koreans to eat raw fish until recently Hey I Was and said, savage.
Evidence still has about a lot. (・ ∀ ・) grin

30: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:21:36.75 ID: a5FfdUPt
16 >>
The eat cold rice until recently as well It 's prisoner, Koreans it a habit you do not eat rice balls to say such as.

51: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:26:15.90 ID: GYBcyQDM
30 >>
> Cold rice for prisoners
If Greater China, it is common sense.
Ignoring that such common sense, Koreans of things in easy fashion
"Korea" is first thing out of his mouth was an malformation and because the origin claim.

53: six generation Hamada Den'neEmon / P ◆ AKUMA / .co 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:26:17.94 ID: fBFfL3BK
30 >>
Koreans Koreans who had decried the tabi of Japan in terms of "Choppari"
Look at the walking shoes of Nike was a hint Jikatabi
Korean is looking forward to the time origin or can claim.

816: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 18:15:22.31 ID: D207OnsD
53 >>
There are video organization claiming the origin of the ninja, has appeared wearing socks on youtube Koreans but w

17: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:19:32.69 ID: YqUFMqE5
"On the Origin of wasabi Korea!" Korea
Japan "It is different"
South Korea, "Far from normal vision the history issue, Japan is hurting other countries"


What? It 's What do you mean?

122: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:40:16.26 ID: unV0 + M6e
17 >>
It is a "divert problems" usual Korean.

425: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 17:26:29.84 ID: dMlSvHZ8
17 >>
Because I do not answer out absolutely think in human thinking

20: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:19:52.08 ID: W1WcmgOn
If South Korea is wasabi, kimchi w Na would have been pickled wasabi

21: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:20:06.88 ID: kcPgPWT /
In a South Korean origin anything and everything, what's happy Koreans?

22: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:20:10.14 ID: YkgKW3tt
Koreans "have hurt the other countries" when it is fighting back, refute mind sending hand before ...

Korean National Yano~o chan ... w sweet as ever

24: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:20:48.19 ID: 5yGcyl97
Those Korean origin only tonsil
Kimchi also origin China really

27: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:21:09.65 ID: eWZhg2zw
That it is possible to say Anna is a small peninsula I pass in the world
Japanese diplomacy, force transmission to the world is probably much that even poor
After the lack of English proficiency. Adhesion of Bakachon is terrible because I like the wiki overseas

44: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:24:46.25 ID: YkgKW3tt
Koreans would never even forms of agriculture and eating habits, let alone rice principal habit of eating raw fish in the first place.

63: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:28:02.80 ID: WeHdNzCu
In fact, Koreans answer to this truth. Koreans I guess really frustrating

78: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:31:40.95 ID: FKEZyVsj
It grew up quickly and healthily in pure snowmelt originally native to Korea, of Baekdu was trading at a high price very wasabi
Since the Edo period, it was not doing it made secondary in Wa, it was transmitted to Japan and became Yamato sub = wasabi


Are you sure you want in a place like this?

134: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/12/19 (Thu) 16:42:41.46 ID: cCyBMYcd
78 >>
Korean scholars say! "Found material"
I take up this less

Koreans "It's documentation for the Japanese side! Mai can refute this!"
And, I will cultural heritage registration application to UNESCO ultra strong

Up to this template

ラベル:Korea origin theory
posted by nokija at 17:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

Nanjing Massacre Memorial director " The stalling the 80% of the Japanese Army, China has contributed greatly to the victory of the entire WW2. West case evaluation more "[10/22]

Abnormal propaganda of the Chinese do not know the facts

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1382369730/
[China / history]


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/10/22 (Tue) 00:35:30.09 ID that came back: 1:??
4th Cross-Strait anti-Japanese war history academic symposium was held on the 21st at the Nanjing Massacre Memorial distress brethren in the Chinese city of Nanjing.
Historians of cross-strait who participated in this, we expect the contribution of China in World War II has been underestimated.

Zhu Chengshan director of the Nanjing Massacre Memorial brethren distress is due to factors such as the Cold War, "after the war,
Role China has played during the Second World War has been much undervalued.
During World War II, China is pulling the troops of about 80% of Japan,
Played a crucial role in the victory of World War II.
However, I mentioned after the war, Western countries and "not well recognized the contribution of China.

Cross-strait anti-Japanese war history academic symposium has become the fourth time this year.
Professionals and university Foundation, Research Organization, from Memorial strait, 90 people, scholars attended the day.

http://japanese.cri.cn/881/2013/10/21/162s213810.htm


Quoted source: China ・ [/ history] Nanjing Massacre Memorial director ". Western China is stalling the 80% of the Japanese army, and contributed greatly to the victory of WW2 whole case evaluation more" [10/22]

7: Ninpocho [Lv = 10, xxxPT (1 Tasu0:9) [TEPCO 68.3%] 2013/10/22 (Tue) 00:39:02.35 ID: + WezXKRH
1 >>
The Chinese would only have fled to Chongqing repeatedly loses the defeat even the support of the United States Armed Forces
Did route blockade of Japan had dropped bombs on Japan America

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:41:58.49 ID:: 21 XDxsrlSE
1 >>
> China stalling the 80% of the Japanese Army

Well, is not it the Kuomintang army, rather than the Communist Party 's Army' s it
Antara Chinese w not it does not matter

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:57:24.03 ID:: 56 NIY4/tQZ
1 >>
Predecessor of the Chinese Communist Army chief of Chinese you guys do Ne he just was on the run?
In spite of it was said Eighth Route Army also strong strong, you gave a very much your name Nantes hundred Orchestra War
W Na to have been beaten back into the Imperial Army in the offensive strategy

This idiot director is also good to talk up an unknown meaning such as wearing 8 discount, but suffered its role actually Kokufu Army
How can you get the predecessor of the Taiwan military now? w
Chinese because was not strong at all be it, it was put into war against the U.S. by Hikkonui the elite from China expeditionary force,
W Do not have to do with it turn on the two-wire-class troops instead

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 01:03:48.35 ID:: 71 Vkc6XsUe
1 >>
In making too much of the anti-Japanese movie, the Chinese did have advanced to the historical fact direction?

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 07:51:49.70 ID:: 183 vKcqCVX2
1 >>
I see.
80% of Japanese troops do you Nii was China.
Heh. Naa did not know Sorya~a.
The Japanese did you fighting with the United States in the remaining 20%?
No wonder I wonder is the new fact.
No, I did not know at all.

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:46:31.89 ID:: 207 Ha3kQir5
1 >>
Sanko strategy in China was amazing. Sound of clapping hands

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:08:07.59 ID:: 215 59eAr5tV
1 >>
When there is a Nanjing massacre, have you been to China of military what? w

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 15:06:05.20 ID:: 230 He4 + bdIT
1 >>

China is stalling the 80% of the Japanese military? ?

Omaira Chinese are saying if it's the case, the Nanjing Massacre theory will not Seiritsuta.

Most, China Hei-ra coming to know that the Japanese army invaded've been to Nanjing, in order to impersonate the Nanjing

And fled stealing his clothes and killed many citizens Nanjing.

In other words, it was the Chinese soldiers fled purpose of Nanjing killed many citizens.

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:50:17.89 ID:: 261 + DrdqOS8
1 >>
Americans out enormous damage fighting the Japanese forces of two percent only remaining If that is the case,
The www will not have the perspective of the United States the forthcoming breakdown in such thing as the atomic bomb last

Imperial Army strongest legendary one Paige also

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 21:15:41.89 ID:: 293 8hjV8ZGj
1 >>
Chinese head or okay www Chinese will watching too much of the anti-Japanese drama? ? ? wwwww

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:39:18.10 ID:: 8 L03Xiufd
And, the last line of the Communist Party that pulled the foot of the Republic of China, was usurped political power and drive out from the post-war China we say.

15: <丶 `∀ '> (Tue) 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:40:44.42 ID: NF +7 iBu2
The www Na usually not say for shame

Ninpocho [Lv = 40, xxxPT (1 Tasu0:9) 2013/10/22 (Tue) [68.3%] TEPCO 00:40:57.05 ID:: 16 VqVqqUx1
Such a delusion will also come out the Chinese have seen the Chinese "anti-Japanese drama".

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:41:02.40 ID:: 17 EqMeQRKf
It is this If you live trapped in the past, let's care.

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:42:24.30 ID:: 23 QxwyiPVV
17 >>
I do not able to accommodate phase forever and China and South Korea ...

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:41:52.83 ID:: 20 xNlwqcvs
The Yaro had Nakitsui and asked me to compete in the United States because it would lose to Japan at this rate Chinese (laughs)

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:43:00.37 ID:: 25 OihuHuwS
Recently, China has said that it has been of Korea. . .

Chinese I's the colonial powers after all.

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:43:42.53 ID:: 27 OoyRVHUv
Madashimo Republic of China if you say, would not be eligible to spit the words in Chinese guys who are now in the continent.

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:44:43.36 ID:: 30 synAmNES
If you say Chinese and I got saved the dire situation
By kneeling down on the ground on the west side forever, the Chinese, but I should say thanks.

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:47:02.15 ID:: 36 knamNMoR
What? Chinese or came up with a new story?

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:47:44.83 ID:: 37 IU4HUWIb
? "Probably not related to the Communist Party" Kaiseki

Tuesday <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/22 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 00:49:28.03 ID:: 41 uDi1Ji0Y
The I is said Dano historical awareness to this guys, is not terribly?

ラベル:Nanjing Massacre
posted by nokija at 15:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | China | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする

wall of Japanese culture that Korea can not be exceeded Limit of anti-Japanese "language hydrologic" [10/24]

Koreans do not learn history

http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1382584883/
[New] evil Korean Theory


Work Konakatta original voice actor φ ★ 2013/10/24 (Thu) 12:21:23.33 ID that came back: 1:??
A "national language hydrologic (= purification)" is one of the social movement that swept in Korea sometimes.

There is a movement of "trying to use the correct Japanese" in Japan. However, Korean "language hydrologic" movement, but foreign to the "correct Japanese" movement in Japan.
The former, or Chinese (Japanese) WAGO that they've melted into the inside of (ie Korean) words that are used everyday in Korea,
That will Ikaeyo the Korean original, It's a nationalist movement and a high-handed "anti-Japanese" basis.

Indeed, Japanese have incorporated many in the Korean. Japanese-English word up to get into.
For example, the baseball "night game". It is not a Korean, this, but it was made to change is the correct English expression to "Night Game" appears to be the result of hydrologic movement.
"Exit" that were "Naganungo~tsu" to be used (to "place outgoing" and literally) in Hangul notation, (Curug pronunciation of Korean)'s achievements stand out most was the Chinese characters that are common in Japan, China and South Korea .

However, the hydrologic motion, there is a wall that can not be exceeded in any way. It is a concept word that a Japanese creations.

Science, economics, principle, capital, communism, society, philosophy ....
Kanji is a phrase that the Meiji beginning from the late Edo period, Japanese Yukichi Fukuzawa et al began to think of everyone, in South Korea in China, these words have been incorporated as it is.
In addition, a relatively new concept word pollution, health, and series. To general noun purpose, point of view, position, car, and bicycle.

Of course, because it is the people who abandoned the Chinese characters, but they get shown in Hangul kanji words of these, but it's creative word of Japanese if Tadase a book.
However, where it began to think about the phrase newbuildings own too late, It will not be able to replace the word that has been established as the general public think the WAGO also not to depend.
If you think "Naganungo~tsu" as (exit), and trying to show in the Korean original, it will become ridiculously long description language.
There was a time when taught in paraphrase as "rock the fire was burning Deki" and "igneous rock" in the time of the science of school, but it had returned to its original state after all.

Words of one country, going inside the language of other countries, it would culture by force. (Japanese-made) English is large, in everyday conversation of Japanese people there also, it's the same reason of course.

So, even some Korean're part of the Japanese.
Apart from the name of the food, "Chonga" (Chinese characters is a colloquial term of the total angular male, unmarried) is, it's the representative.
Originally a Japanese bike also "bicycle" is a word that has been re-imported the Korean "Chajongo" is dull. And "about" there ... (that of drugs in gang terminology), I do not think of the other.

■ Murotani Katsumi (Murotani, Katsumi) in 1949, was born in Tokyo. Keio University School of Law graduate.
After joining Newsletter, political reporter, Seoul correspondent, "commentary on current events" editor-in-chief, and diplomatic knowledge promotion meeting, Managing Director, the critical activity.
Some "Economics of Korean" (Diamond), "History of Japan and Korea peninsula to the taboo" (Shincho Shinsho), "Korea evil theory" and (same) Major publications.

http://www.zakzak.co.jp/society/foreign/news/20131024/frn1310240724000-n1.htm
http://www.zakzak.co.jp/society/foreign/news/20131024/frn1310240724000-n2.htm


Quoted source: limit wall of anti-Japanese, Japanese culture [New Theory] evil Korea South Korea can not exceed the "hydrologic language" [10/24]

60: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 12:39:31.36 ID: 9 + achdn1
1 >>

> Oh, I do not think of the other.

W 's nephew

62: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 12:39:51.63 ID: qaWadK +2
1 >>
Chonga Nantes, will obsolete the era of Showa ...

> Etymology of the bicycle theory that it is assumed that the bell came from a bicycle "clink",
> Theory it is assumed came from Chajongo which means bicycle in Korean,
> There is also a theory that it is assumed that the two can be together

71: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 12:42:13.76 ID: bbVAE20x
1 >>
Listen and forced to sentence the word and the high-speed Japanese Korean but I'm was really
To be a flood, full of water, Korean I become the I place, you go out exit

176: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 13:06:48.09 ID: 0oZRekkJ
Koreans because going to be slaves to China like now, Koreans Baee use the Chinese
And then Koreans also need not worry anymore problems like 1 >>

Japanese-made Chinese is still haunting, but its exclusion, because it was something that would come from funny nationalism Koreans,
To proceed with slave-like Chinese, Koreans and I do not mind it too. The only gonna use Once you have a good thing

276: Low Han's kitchen polemic 2013/10/24 (Thu) 13:55:16.06 ID: uPC34Vc2
266 >>
So I think Koreans and dumb.
The do a thing to adapt to be incorporated into the native language and came in from elsewhere in the first place I mean words, at length about not even know or not words from the ancient times which

Should even English was not a English such as hour. It irregular because they do not pronounce the h. Or was it France, h is silent

So to that stupid Korea's fussing, and that the Na I wonder you did not effort Koreans adapt
You talk in the first place Koreans, and such are not made almost native language

279: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 13:55:58.32 ID: qfgvk2 / L
1 >>
Korean I Ten effort to use a piece of crap

387: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 14:56:46.84 ID: uDSRc1NH
1 >>
Tokua three countries look too lightly too, from 's influence of Japan after the Meiji Restoration.

Way to Japan to play against first-order around the Meiji Restoration has taken is,
If from the concept of Chinese thought, it's that Korea had to be done in China two to one.
Koreans w U Kuyashikaro no doubt

Before you demean decried the Japan of today, Koreans would be to lessons and criticized the ancestor of the time it was Fugainaka~tsu.

494: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 18:04:58.94 ID: ZOFjzK6N
1 >>
Donald Keene san, I was writing country somewhere in Europe this is really doing this.
It was such as I have done in the "lightning Gulmarg" like the "train".
modification of words and letters will do the inherent when nationalism is stronger, but I'm heading in a direction that is obviously inconvenient.

Six-dimensional convex ◆ VrlaXO0hFBXD 2013/10/24 (Thu) 18:11:59.04 ID:: 500 us748VWN
494 >>
I do not know details, but death as doing it in Iceland

501: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 18:12:33.45 ID: CWbGozdo
1 >>

> There was a time when taught in paraphrase as "rock the fire was burning Deki" and "igneous rock" in the time of the science of school, but it had returned to its original state after all.

Korean I far Nobel Prize ....




http://blog.goo.ne.jp/think_pod/e/d0c522b046ccf4004b38d96c618d2873
> Terminology itself Orient (4) The State is a Chinese character cultural sphere is using universally "science", "chemistry" and "physics",
> It is a product of knowledge translation by the people of Japan was trying to figure out in their own language alphabet-speaking language.
> The term "particle", "Yoko" and "e" is also something that the Japanese had made all.




http://blog.goo.ne.jp/think_pod/e/d0c522b046ccf4004b38d96c618d2873

514: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 18:28:02.10 ID: QWwBp88M
1 >>
I was not forced to use Japanese-made Chinese people even in the country, and even the Republic of Korea in the west of the colonial power.
It is impossible for Nida, who was discarded even Chinese characters. Koreans Give it up.

584: Kiyoshiisshoku 2013/10/24 (Thu) 21:56:50.96 ID: P4atSPDw
1 >>
> That will Ikaeyo to Korean original, It's a nationalist movement and a high-handed "anti-Japanese" basis.

's A question one, but I language that was used in the Korean Peninsula in the ancient times, you know?
If you're not using a pseudonym as the Chinese characters, Koreans, I think we do not remain mostly guy from?

(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:50:37.13 ID:: 704 j3MQbM0w
1 >>
that word is long enough not a big deal.
Koreans should be stopped right now, the words of Japanese origin.
Koreans Mote of the anti-Japanese national pride. Korean national policy's anti-Japanese education for anything.
Koreans whether fluttering under style of Japan in this much. There no pride in Korean. Koreans Tsuranuke the anti-Japanese.

(Sat) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/26 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 22:59:50.76 ID:: 706 RLNDyzxI
1 >>
Once, because I come such as citation of the Buddhist scriptures, from the quotation of Chinese classics such as the economy such as the universe, I though not what it was made from original ideas of Japan purely

(In the classical Chinese, example, the Republic of the Republic comes from the Republic of Earl King was consul at the time of absence)

that South Korea is trying to eliminate the word of unreasonable chestnut Japan residue is, I'm equivalent to throwing away a stack of past knowledge of the world as it is

Separately, the Japanese were taught coined Japan had made Koreans, (South Korea, such as teaching Korean to Chiachia group Do not because I was not trying to get recognized the excellence of Japanese to Korean not a motive)

4: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 12:24:24.51 ID: 4GHxYHBa
First of all characters had not left the south Tons land,

Japanese mean've done revived Empire of Japan in the era of the Korean language deterioration "all the way"

6: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 12:25:07.17 ID: 0v9Q0Kyb
Bicycle is?
I thought the sound of the bell is or why "jingle jangle" surely.

26: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 12:31:14.53 ID: seRZ6cpb
6 >>
Over there is the correct answer w

W not such as reverse imports nickname because I do not have a bicycle originally Korea

9: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 12:26:48.38 ID: XF4NcnzN


South Korea Try to English the official language, and become rich



23: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 12:30:56.62 ID: ZGoP4DF2
9 >>
Koreans because I'm feverishly number of characters even with a small
The Strange more than now if you give a character a lot of Koreans

13: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 12:27:33.23 ID: NJSv0ajP
Peninsula people it's okay if the stereo words
Korean Throw also Hangul as was discarded Kanji

Koreans start over from primitive man throw away civilization also incidentally

14: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 12:27:43.61 ID: FXzn3199
What is the first place mystery Korean culture?
Koreans do I say Korean culture's such love drama like old Japanese dance and music of such mockery of Western K-pop like?
Korean culture is not original inspires only about kimchi Seriously

Overtake Arc ◆ vMmfzZ7ndI 2013/10/24 (Thu) 12:31:39.87 ID:: 29 yaKNwXnz
Dona >> origin'm Nhat doubtful in recent years even the kimchi 14.

33: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 12:32:48.30 ID: 7gkAsEOn
14 >>
嘗糞 culture

42: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 12:35:05.93 ID: 6Ck + nCqD
14 >>
Tonsil, 嘗糞, sickly Mai ...
Over w Is not there is a culture () titanic Lee morning, which lasted 500 years is proud

351: <丶 `∀ '> (' ・ ω ・`) (`c ')' s 2013/10/24 (Thu) 14:35:16.17 ID: GEpmQ8rh
14 >>
Korean I not be fully sublimation say about music and drama as well as their own culture.
Headwaters of Kpop Nantes became its current form in 20 years still a copy of Jani the last few years.
I was starting from the cover of Western after the war even Jpop, and Koreans do not you take 20 or 30 years at the earliest.
When you think of national identity much potential for this remains Koreans ...
Korean 's drama together.

310 >>
The even more amazing is the thin profusely than in the language of the other primer If you look at such a book like Introduction to Hangul.
That's why grass g's that got to remember there also might be.

Homonym is probably defect as a language 's difficult to understand about the same that's Hangul notation many Koreans.
Country scholars and to have been allowed to say while Koreans and divide.
Koreans Yareyo ahead from such If you're going to the elimination of Japanese-made word.

I also such as old Chonga.
Chanpon slang of Japanese and Chinese and Korean is come out and read a lot of memoirs such as during the day war experience, I was in it.

(Gold) <丶 `∀ '> 2013/10/25 (` c') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 11:07:06.79 ID:: 645 zKx1sx52
14 >>
I have a. Really. But Koreans result of pressing the values ​​of Japan, Europe and the U.S.,
It is mired in self-loathing that is embarrassing, I was stopped and put out a table in it.
Or, Koreans pushing their own brand of those low degree from the original, even though is what it actually tasteful
Do not give in the table.

There is a mental hell in that country Korea. If there is a hell, man tries to escape from it.
Culture with the spirituality've got born in the process, but residents living in hell in that country Korea
Because I think you do not create culture, do not come out in the table.

Korean may be Kiwamere a shit if you like shit. Foreigners to be frowning, no matter how
Koreans say it's shit road if Kiwamere shit and dignified. If it is culture that spirituality foreigners to admit
Foreigner may be Hiroiagere it. It has become sad you are writing something. What this country Korea.

ラベル:language hydrologic
posted by nokija at 13:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。