2013年09月30日

Liu Minister of Culture " It is a state waiting for the decision of the judicial authorities " Buddha return , reiterated = To comply with international norms [ 09 / 28 ]

Follow-up
The positive Korea , Buddha return -
In a meeting with Shimomura arts phase [ 09 / 27]
http://jpkren.seesaa.net/article//376107073.html
Koreans break a promise
http://awabi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/news4plus/1380337648/



1 : Soki Soba φ ★ 2013/09/28 ( Sat ) 12:07:28.15 ID:???
Morning the 28th , Liu Xin Dragon Culture, Sports and Tourism of phase [ Gwangju ( South Korea Southwest ) current events ] Korea at a press conference in Japan, China and South Korea Minister of Culture after the meeting held in Gwangju ,
Respect that you have a positive remark Buddha return that was brought to South Korea stolen in Nagasaki Prefecture Tsushima in talks with Hirofumi Shimomura Education, Culture, Sports, Science and phase of 27 ,
It said, " The International Covenant on cultural property , must comply with. Reasonable , rationally has become should refunded due to looting and theft ," said
I reiterated the idea of ​​work in return .
However , Mr. Liu said, as " a state waiting for the decision of the judicial authorities ," In light of the trial , such as the thief is in progress .

51 minute delivery (Sat ) 10時the 28th September Newsletter
http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20130928-00000047-jij-kr


Original quote : "It's a state waiting for the decision of the judicial authorities ", [Korean ] Liu Minister of Culture Buddha return , again compliance [ 09 / 28 ] the emphasis = international norms

( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:12:31.17 ID:: 16 8mFjgTMD
1 >>
> However , Mr. Liu said, as " a state waiting for the decision of the judicial authorities ," In light of the trial , such as the thief is in progress .

And Translation:
It can do nothing but that wait for me to fall in a dilemma of whether to take the judicial decisions or take a treaty as the South Korean government
The C'mon yourself because be dismissed as pro-Japanese faction and involved more


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:28:57.99 ID:: 60 xZS6HhDS
1 >>
> You said, " The International Covenant on cultural property , must comply with. Reasonable , rationally has become should return to due to looting and theft ," said

Stupid Koreans a clear impossible .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:44:39.47 ID:: 95 1Likgass
1 >>
Do not because you can not speak to the Minister , as to deny the international law indeed .
That the formal occasions , took the commitment of Korean is large Japan .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:45:02.65 ID:: 164 HaZHxnOK
1 >>
Koreans trap is returning a long time ago if you're going back .

Koreans Na because abduction do to cultural property , not just human .
Do not waste a human really ,
Koreans .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:04:40.20 ID:: 195 bAqnMado
1 >>
× "I am waiting for the decision of the judicial authorities "
◯ " I'm waiting for the completion of the dummy Buddha "


202 : <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) ( Sat ) 14:08:04.31 ID :/ qqPTViI
1 >>

Public sentiment law

Term used to describe the criticism that justice of the Republic of Korea and is based on public emotion .

To an article in the JoongAng Ilbo on 12th August 2005 , there is the following description .

" Recently , a strange logic to deny the legality principle in Korea called" public emotion Law " appeared .

Also entity that gripped the hand , there is no statement reviews were recorded with a letter this .
It is not a common law accumulated over time .

But even if it satisfies the condition that fit the public emotion ,
It has become the unwritten law that is not bound by positive law . I reign also constitutional . "


> It has become the unwritten law that is not bound by positive law . I reign also constitutional .

> I reign also constitutional .
> I reign also constitutional .



Hmm


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:15:41.69 ID:: 214 8mFjgTMD
202 >>
National polity that doctrine the preamble of the Constitution exist
It is such as People's Republic of China Communist Party decision Yara Islamic Republic of Iran to the national polity and Islamic law is at the top of the Constitution
Shalt be addressed to understand that it is national polity Republic of Korea also bring the top of the Constitution such religious thought


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:13:18.43 ID:: 211 BwVjUcfd
1 >>
Koreans only lip service


227 : <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) ( Sat ) 14:26:40.70 ID :/ 1psZIMW
1 >>
This guy 's going or has sold "on" No way ?
Goru~a a big mistake if that was the case !


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 14:27:54.26 ID:: 230 b71Ko5AO
1 >>
> Nida you 'll return Buddha because I want to Ri hawk bells soon

Koreans www is Bakachon because Hikiwataseyo thieves to apologize first


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 16:08:03.00 ID:: 359 jY + iebRs
1 >>
To return what you stole it a matter of " common sense " level ,
The ww 'm not able to decide judicial institutions in the " judgment "

In addition , a role of enforcing the law , judicial institutions , for tort ,
It can " tolerate " or to " permit" is not a role .
So there , Koreans , understand ?
wwwwwwwwwwwwww


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:14:39.47 ID:: 23 IchcHlU5
The will was a national treasure stealing scripture from Iki guys .
It also should reclaim the Japanese government .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:14:58.23 ID:: 24 I1b9wO91
Resemble the shelf exposed without appeal the district court ruling I wonder I 'm a South Korean government side


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:15:53.61 ID:: 28 GkRoW0TC
Korea judiciary to churning out the decision of the treaty ignored. Is there a reason the word in South Korea . I'm surprised .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:18:53.74 ID:: 38 XYSsqcIO
Koreans return the Buddha : Korean human crisis of life is pro-Japanese certification from Korea
Not return a Buddha Korean : Korean crisis of national survival if it's a bad case it is nationally recognized Aborigines do not adhere to international regulations
Koreans w such that picking


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:19:14.80 ID:: 39 nENQD8Hj
I do not change the fact that you did not return Koreans to trial weird even came back if
Koreans are you doing performance and return only this time are using the political card
That is such a creature and Koreans


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:22:02.28 ID:: 43 1aCLj55a
Korean or stretching also
Judge then also likely to meet Lynch and If you say something bad
Although would like to see or be patriotic innocence in it Well

Do not think it is that we should appeal to the international tribunal quickly in Japan


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:40:47.09 ID:: 85 KK9YLYfo
Video Korean breaking hit Buddha statues at the hammer Yeah flow in such as youtube eventually


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:44:33.33 ID:: 93 AhKnLlzK
> " It is a state waiting for the decision of the judicial authorities "

This , " politics can not Yokai to justice . So , not a place to sense of us," It looks that other words .
In other words, Koreans not to return to Japan Buddha statue stolen as before .

I'm just a farce , this is .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 12:59:22.76 ID:: 112 DQflAaXH
The minister , w such erasing all pro-Japanese crime


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:00:58.74 ID:: 113 xEeQPbsL
Of important cultural property designation of country " Korea version large wisdom through " theft from 1994 Ankokuji (Nagasaki Ikishima ) . Are designated as national treasures of Korea No. 284 the following year , stolen goods found to be present in Korea .

32 Buddhist paintings , including Goryeo Buddhist painting " sallow Kannon statue " the ( important cultural asset class) is theft from (Osaka Taishi town ) 1998 Akira Fu temple . That went to South Korea turned out .

7 points depicting the paradise of Amitabha Rinshoji from 2001 ( Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture ) , such as " Amida Buddha Mandala Author silk color " important cultural property of the county designated by the Korean theft .

8 points , such as " Amida Buddha statues three color silk Author " important cultural property of the country specified theft from 2002 Kakurinji (Hyogo Kako city) . Crime of Korean .

Including 4 national important cultural property designation such as " writing in India ink on paper Emperor Godaigo your Buddhist prayer " from ( Izumo, Shimane Prefecture ) , 13 points and Buddhist scriptures 2005 Wanibuchi temple theft .

Compound sentence discovery Nara prefectural police and cross-cut of 2005/3/3 Hideyoshi , original antique dealer from arrest
http://hobby.nikkei.co.jp/igo/topics/2005.cfm?i=2005030304276go

The arrested Korean thieves attacking Buddhist temple aim of 2007/2/1 country compound sentence
http://www.chunichi.co.jp/00/sya/20070201/eve_____sya_____013.shtml

Since the theft of travel expenses "Let the cultural property theft in Japan" , arrest = South Korea four men 2011/6/13
http://news.searchina.ne.jp/disp.cgi?y=2011&d=0613&f=national_0613_039.shtml

Compound sentence of nationally designated " Korea version large wisdom through " theft from 2011 Ankokuji ( Nagasaki Prefecture Ikishima ) . Scripture that is very similar to about one year later is designated a national treasure in Korea . Were investigated in Korea requested but is denied .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:02:32.06 ID:: 117 C1OtHGCJ
I do a man of difficult position that , to be increased tourists from Japan in the anti-Japanese because it is Minister of Tourism
But I like being smacked in the country and was disassembling the pro-Japanese remarks immediately


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:05:08.26 ID:: 119 8mFjgTMD
117 >>
Nobody I will not be able to meet with the Japanese side Korea officials to become more afraid
The Japanese side may Speaking of back to Buddha greeting instead of the usual


( Sat ) Anonymous 2013/09/28 13:04:45.62 ID:: 118 GmQtbbkg
Back is likely there is to this .
It is to say Koreans returning from the Buddha is overturned the judgment of the court , and asked Japan to resolve comfort women issue compensation regardless of the basic treaty .


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:08:26.00 ID:: 124 8mFjgTMD
118 >>
Do me bilateral treaty torn instead to protect the multilateral treaty , which way and also stupid daze international treaty


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:05:18.12 ID:: 120 qc5g9Uxw
Korean justice I thought you were going to return ruling unnecessary ?
Koreans I guess I was sent to a higher court ruling complaint ?
Pak government 's pro and if so ☆


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:05:21.39 ID:: 121 mUDWNmSR
Koreans w Hey painful is wording
Even this I w is hit by all-out attack Korean hyena as flock together in the bulletin board of Korea

W past Korean inferiority


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:10:50.25 ID:: 126 cz5nkdh0
Korean Foreign Minister is also Minister of Education and Na have a screw loose
Koreans that countries have only mad Oh you


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 13:23:45.46 ID:: 141 7ea18iyP
Koreans however In other countries , change the words and Colossae

It is Korean


( Sat ) <丶`∀ '> 2013/09/28 (` c ') Mr. ('・ ω ・ `) 17:11:30.85 ID:: 373 WWa9O8yx
I'm a clear misunderstanding , and return the stolen goods Na because there such as the Japan-Korea friendship just because returns a Buddha statue in a matter of course Koreans
ラベル:Buddha
posted by nokija at 20:00| Comment(0) | TrackBack(0) | News | このブログの読者になる | 更新情報をチェックする
この記事へのコメント
コメントを書く
お名前:

メールアドレス:

ホームページアドレス:

コメント: [必須入力]


この記事へのトラックバック
×

この広告は1年以上新しい記事の投稿がないブログに表示されております。